The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 15:17:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 26, 2016, 21:28:06

I also have concerns about this discovery, but something is not quite right here, there may be a missing piece to the understanding. Here is my issue, what we have discussed here is very much a passive and accepting approach, but it isn't necessarily my common approach, nor is it the only approach in my opinion. Evolution of consciousness is also an active approach, is it not?

Intellect is part of the driving force of decision making that leads to growth. I can understand the learning opportunity afforded to temporary restriction of intellect, but permanent discarding is a loss of knowledge and energy potential that makes little sense to me.

I thought that in NPR we would be less restricted. In PMR I can throw my life away and make all of the bad choices I want to. We are so closely governed and limited in NPR as to not sully an experience that is well within our control to sully. Bizarre paradox.

The funny thing is that this kind of government and restriction is the mystical part of AP that the general audience just can't grasp. When you try to explain this part of why we cannot just perform a validation or have any fantasy experience we like, it would trip the BS meter. Perhaps I can now see why this area has not yielded wide spread interest. The golden ticket has some serious catches, not quite the chocolate factory that you see on AP documentaries such as "The Phase" is it.

Thaomas I'd like to thank you for this discussion. I also resonate very closely to EV whose experiences mirror my own. Here are my thoughts and what I have learned regarding your quoted text above.

From my experience there is a lot that happens in the NP that is training and although I keep hearing it said that it's about learning how to transition between this physical life and what's next. I know that is only a portion of what is going on. Expand that to include it being about how many others you can take with you after you do transition. If you have heard of the bottleneck that is the area WE are calling the NP (for the most part). It's choke full of people in the NP that have transitioned there and NEED to move on. So yes you need to realize it isn't about fun and games, it's work plain and simple so yes, those areas have rules and often simple observation is all you need do.

On the other hand there are 'playgrounds' so to speak where you can spend your time living out fantasies or just goofing off. I've had a great deal of fun myself and there you can do pretty much anything you want since it is indeed a playground and most of it only exists temporarily in your thoughts but even then like any playground you may have to share and mind a few rules.

You will be pushed so you may as well accept that. But that does not mean you can't have your say. I have often rebelled. I usually lose and wind up doing what I am supposed to do anyway since I know I signed up for this. This is where a HUGE amount of trust comes in. Once you truly realize that 'on the other side' the 'whole you' knows what is going on and has full memory recall you come to know that on this side you are essentially having to operate without a full deck, so you simply must trust that 'that' you did everything right and is now keeping this you on track.

This has been a hard lesson for me as by nature I do my own thing and never much cared to let anyone else control my life. When I finally figured it out it was like a light bulb exploding. I would also like to add that the memory suppression may also be in full or part a side-effect rather than intended.

Know that the reason a lot of people do not get the full experience (or seem to progress) is simply because they are looking at the NP as simply a game. They will progress in time if that becomes their desire. It's just a matter of maturity.

Furthermore, something about my being in NPR is wrong, it doesn't feel like me. I have read that in NPR we assume our higher consciousness personality, to me it feels the opposite. My quality of consciousness is severely reduced, as is my ability to make good decisions and seek growth.
At times like this try relaxing and simply observing. You will grow.

Once again thanks for this awesome topic. I've enjoyed all the feedback.
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 24, 2016, 00:13:24
Understood on word usage. Personally I have never felt chosen. I have felt both like I volunteered for this and at other times like I have no choice. lol. I reckon though the two feelings go hand in hand sometimes.
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 24, 2016, 00:08:42
Being who you think you really want to be is not easy for one simple reason. Because you aren't that person yet and never will be. You are evolving, you will always evolve. It won't be till one day (likely when you are old and gray) that you will look back and realize that everything about your life led you to that moment and THIS is who you are are. Good luck hon, but you won't need luck you already have everything you need.
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 23, 2016, 23:57:58
First off, excellent posts to all those that have chimed in. I didn't know where this thread was going to lead, but I like this direction it has now taken.  smiley

So, since we can now agree that there is some kind of structure "there". Can we also agree that we are being lead to that conclusion for some greater good?

I think finally we are talking about what's important. I don't know where this discussion will end I'm just happy it's flowing.

So I think we are agreed there is structure. I do think we are being led. I've not always understood the things I have been shown (and still don't) but I have always known I was being guided and not just for my own enjoyment/entertainment/good. There is a purpose here and although I/we are part of it all I don't think I or any one of us are leading the charge (so to speak). But we do each seem to have specific roles. Maybe we should discuss that next, once the others chime in on this 2nd question of yours.

ETA: I very much agree with Volgerle on the loneliness aspect.
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:54
True. At the moment they are just "personal evidence".

So, out of everyone that is question to people that are reading this. How many of you have experienced some kind of adventure whereas in this "realm" you found some kind of "structure"? Whether this structure revealed itself in a "time out" or "ban" that you experienced in a realm due to something you did or whether you just were "shown" in some way shape or form that there was a "ruling" force that needed you and others there had to abide with.

I know that's not subjective evidence. But if enough people have indeed experienced something akin to this and that that became their personal truths or as you called it "self evident" truth, than we can begin to at least see "common ground" here.

Most definitely. I have often questioned the belief/theory that we are the ones creating our reality. I'm sure we do  create our circumstances and probably much of our reality. But from my own subjective perspective with what I have seen and experienced there is structure and a ruling class beyond.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 22, 2016, 05:02:19
Personally I think it's a non-issue. What I mean by that is just because we haven't got it figured out doesn't mean the non-physical is anything other than an extension of what is (the things we commonly accept). I think our inner, outer and other realities/P/NP are just there and connected. What we call the NP is not a separate place, it's here, it's now.

It's like our eyes only being able to see so much of the color scale and our ears only being able to hear so many sound frequencies. We know there are other colors and sounds, we easily accept that. Those other colors and sounds do not belong to a different physical reality, they belong to this one. What I am saying is I think the NP belongs to this physical world or vice-verse. Some see it, hear it, feel it, live it, interact with it - some don't/can't. When we go to the NP we are just finally seeing what's there all along.

Anyway that's just how I see it from my own experience. Think of seeing a ghost (for those who have, haha). You see it doing something that apparently it has been doing since forever. Well, it didn't just start doing that because you became aware. It was already doing that when you became aware.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeking vibrations on: October 19, 2016, 15:56:52
Old but very good basic information here. Bumping
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 19, 2016, 15:40:52
You make a lot of sense ThaomasOfGrey. I think some people are just naturally or maybe unnaturally more geared to project than others.
134  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Gut feeling more frequent on: October 18, 2016, 22:19:23
When you have these 'gut feelings' take a moment to appreciate that. Say to yourself "I want more of this. I like this feeling." Making positive affirmations in the moment helps you focus and clarifies your intent.
135  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 13, 2016, 02:13:09
Phalanx - That is pretty awesome. With the music I hear it was like all voices making it but I detected no actual words. I've often wished I had a talent for music so I could at least try to duplicate it.

Szaxx and Lumaza - I just skimmed the thread here "The Vehram System" I remember skimming it once before and giving up. Then as now that stuff is way over my head, I know nothing of quantum physics, meta physics or any of that. Pretty much everything comes to me through just feeling it or knowing it. I am going to attempt to absorb as much of it as I can in small bits. BTW - you guys are brilliant!

That is interesting about the funeral Lumaza (my heartfelt condolences). What you describes fits in well with what I think of as 'the wave'. The energy I referred to above I don't think is a constant although I do feel it is completely natural. Having said that it certainly can be manipulated. It's much stronger than it used to be. You can picture it kind of like a mist or fog. Weather conditions I think have much to do with where it settles. Who it 'hits' just depends on who's receptive.

136  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 12, 2016, 04:51:11
I have to say I have so far not gotten into projecting consciously (from a completely awake/aware state) using any technique. When it has happened I didn't do anything, it just happened. Either I wanted to and it happened or I was minding my own business and it happened. I've tried thinking 'how' but so far I come up dry with one exception. I have noticed an energy field that seems to build up in the atmosphere and I just know - it's projection time or download time or something abnormal. I wonder who all else feels these energy fields. Sometime they are pretty strong and at that time - anything is possible.

Now from the dream state or early in the morning before allowing myself to become completely physically aware my experiences are the same as EV describes. It's playtime and I have no problem with bodily or physical sensations. I just don't notice them for the most part. If I do, like have to go potty I try to really commit my place in NP to memory (mentally and physically) and just hold those thoughts or feelings. Back in bed it's like hitting the play button.

When I was a child I had a period of time (months) when I woke to the most incredible music I have ever heard. It sounded like the breath of everything in the universe all singing at once. I would sometimes lay there an hour or so just listening.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 12, 2016, 00:51:29
Eegad! My bad! sad
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: October 11, 2016, 20:14:25
Just bumping this up even though it's stickied. There's a lot of truth here.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 11, 2016, 19:30:01
I also exp dream groups, sometimes they are all related with differing scenarios and sometimes seem to be unrelated. Lately I've been having trouble hanging onto them when I wake. I simply forget to take that extra moment to submit them to memory.

I don't worry when this happens. I know that if there anything in the exp that needed to 'stick' that I will have a repeat, sometimes the following night or maybe a week or month or so later.

Trust is the big issue, you need to trust yourself. <-- That's for the newbies. I think more experienced APers know this.

I have read tons of responses here about the eyes opening. Now sometimes that might be a problem but not always. As for me, if my eyes insist on opening I let them, however I keep my focus on what I am seeing when they are closed and do not focus on the room I'm in. I've found that whatever I am seeing with my closed I will continue to see with them open. Just wanted to put that out there as it might help some who are having issues with this.

140  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Willingness to Fail on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:52
What is failure but the refusal to get back up, get back on or keep going.

For myself I've always loved the journey, the byways, the nooks and crannies. Failure for me can only be reaching a destination without having relished the journey.
141  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 10, 2016, 05:50:14
You and I both and would love to get a conversation going on the right foot. It seems though that there are only a few willing to discuss. Maybe there are only a few. "-(
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Grass, Gravel and an Old Friend on: October 10, 2016, 05:27:42
I'm pretty sure the NP is fluid and what is in our realm of understanding is what we get. The tests or experiences themselves are pretty straight but how we perceive them is unique to each of us. Basically whatever works. Yes, amorphous, changeable, fluid. smiley
143  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 10, 2016, 04:35:41
EV - I have got to get a hold of a book or two. I read what's on the net. If I can find my library card maybe I'll swing by there one day soon. Pat your own self on the back, you did an amazing job analyzing your own exp, I just added some fodder. smiley
144  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 10, 2016, 04:29:36
I get repeat characters and places so much that I have come to the conclusion that either this is a "parallel universe" I am experiencing or that it is a "self created" world that my consciousness has developed, which in turn still puts it in the "parallel world" classification.
Haha, me too so a question for you. Do you think 'you' created those places or they were already there or created for you or... ?
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Grass, Gravel and an Old Friend on: October 10, 2016, 04:02:00
The domes looked pretty much just as domes look here in the P. But they were old. Some of them had been covered in some type of cloth but the clothe was tattered and torn. Some were newer and seemed to be in pretty good shape and they were covered in something else - metal or glass maybe. I had the feeling what I was seeing was not an exact image but one I could understand. They were lined up in rows, The atmosphere was rather drab.

When I saw them I was being taken somewhere else but I don't remember where. At the time I felt the presence of a few but not many souls/ppl/entities. It's was kind of depressing. I remember being mildly curious and my guide saying not this time. I had no idea what he meant by that.

I can't say for sure of course that they were the same as Leland's only that that remembrance popped up when I read his piece.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 09, 2016, 23:17:22
This just happened to me this morning. I rarely get scared anymore of SP, but I dont know what happened this time. I was awoken as I was sleeping on my side by loud voices. The voices were  very clear and they sounded like professors were presenting lectures during a scientific conferee. I was about to think of a place and refocus completely, but then a thought popped in my head that some ghost is behind me and will start lifting my blanket. After the fear built up, I tried to wake myself up but I couldn't. Then I thought to myself, wait, you know better, just think of a place. But despite this, my other part felt I should wake up and protect my physical body LOL. So, eventually I did, but that is not typical of me. I laughed in the morning.

I've had that too LightBeam. I don't generally feel fear but once, recently, my reaction was off the chart fear. It was weird bc I knew there wasn't anything to fear. But somewhere there must be a piece of me that isn't getting the message.
147  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 09, 2016, 22:49:18
I felt a strong affinity for a few of the participants as if they are classmates or Instructors whom I apparently know on a Non-Physical level.

It seems this is standard. I too have repeat characters.

It was like two awarenesses were operating simultaneously:

Multi-aware (I just made up that word).

Initially, I thought this was a team effort but pretty quickly I realized that I was going to have to take the lead.

How did the other characters react to you taking the lead?

My railcar companion was talking to me at times but I don't remember what he said.

This happens to me as well. I've learned when I or they can't 'seem' to communicate it is easier to just rely on feeling and the knowing.

"The fetal remains of the day...they are being shipped somewhere."

The hand indicated an overhead metal panel to my right while a disembodied voice said, "Diagram how you arrived at this solution."

Was the solution a realization about the fetuses?

I looked at the panel and visualized my diagram and mentally "imprinted" it on the panel. I reached for my video camera

Now this. In the NP we don't actually need to retain all our memories. The knowledge is always there. You threw the camera away and realized you could imprint instead of writing. You didn't need those things bc you had direct access to 'knowing'.

]Maybe during the experience, it wasn't a requirement to get it exactly right, but whatever interpretation I came up with, I was expected to take "ownership" of it.

Yes.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Grass, Gravel and an Old Friend on: October 09, 2016, 15:30:10
Okay EV, here is something that just keeps popping up in my mind every time I read your op. I have had a number exp in a place that sounds remarkably like the place you describe. Your small description just resonates with some of my own. Here's what I'm referring to - "I realized I had already phased and was now standing in a new environment, a different dimension looking at a stretch of grass in front of me, closely mowed like that of a golf course fairway; looking around, it was a peaceful country scene" and this "I materialized about 500 feet up in the sky, a beautiful day, blue sky, dotted with some clouds and I was over some lovely rolling hills with green fields and small copses of trees.

Now I haven't seen statues there and twice I found myself floating in a hot air balloon over just such a scene.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Grass, Gravel and an Old Friend on: October 09, 2016, 02:09:08
Thanks for the compliment Nameless! I still get the occasional fear test during SP or when first coming aware while still focused in my physical body. When I get an experience where I have that high a level of lucidity, I'm just so happy for the opportunity and that happiness translates into a pretty fearless attitude (at least for awhile lol).

Your encounter with a NP entity who is initially afraid of you sounds like some type of test that is next-level and more subtle than the basic entity-trust test. Your initial read on you being their fear test is an interesting perspective. You could also add this question: How do you handle the situation when the roles are reversed?

It has become clear to me that when you are thrown into a perplexing situation like that right from the start, you are really being tested on your instinctual nature and responses. This makes a lot of sense to me when I think back on those short-lived, odd situation dreams that we just sort of shrug off wondering what the point of it was.

Well darn, I don't know how this got lost without a reply. (scratching head) I do remember reading it, lol.

It's odd EV, the last time this happened a lady saw me in a mirror and it freaked her out so bad. Now if I reverse that I don't think it would have frightened me at all, not now-a-days. But what happened after was new 'to me'. Some other entity (dark, smokey stick type figure) seized me from behind and whipped me off to a field. I got the distinct impression I wasn't supposed to be playing with mirrors only I wasn't playing for that is where the experience began. Well no, (I'm working this out as I type). It began in a room and I just happened to think of mirrors because of a thread I had read here earlier that day. So that is why I actually walked over to the mirror, I expected to see myself or some semblance there of. Guess I got it all wrong as the field felt like a time out.

So this goes back to what you are saying about being tested on instinctual nature. My natural instinct had nothing to do with a mirror, it was an after-thought. This was so much easier before I knew what I was doing, LOL. But it is so wonderful to be learning on this side too.

Other than all that I just typed I wonder, have you been able to go back to the same simulation? That is if you have tried. If so, how? I've managed to do that sometimes but not all the time.
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: General types of astral projection techniques? on: October 08, 2016, 01:19:16
LOL, I'm pretty sure that was a joke Plasma. And I agree with Xanth, oh sorry, X, wait no, make that L&M. grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18