The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2018, 16:56:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28
126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 28, 2018, 05:35:11
Quick note - brief conscious phase last night -  a man entered my field. He looked like an Eastern Holy Man, garbed in red and yellow silky robes and wraps. He reached out and plucked something from my right ear. It made my ear burn though not painful. He turned his hand and showed me what he had removed. On his palm lay what looked like either a gold coin or disk. It was perhaps the size of a nickel and looked really old and maybe rusty or blood on it. He closed his hand and vanished. This is important but I don't yet understand.
127  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 28, 2018, 05:20:46
Glad you've noticed it too Xanth. I guess the title sort of makes people think that if it doesn't involve ap in a direct way then it doesn't belong. I just think many of these experiences do involve ap even if on weird level.

I'm hoping this will give a bit of umph to the forum LightBeam and maybe liven things up a bit. I also appreciate Kaku and watch those channels when I can which isn't often. I've always been a sci-fi and fantasy fan but it's ironic that I never associated any of that to my own personal experiences. Talk about unconscious and unaware, yeah I was totally blind, lol.

What I want to do is look at the idea that many of these people who experience these sort of phenomena may actually be entering an alternate or astral reality. And I'm thinking, if true, that means we've just been scratching at the surface here. So let's get down and dirty but do I have to be the first one to start a topic, LOL? (just kidding) I'll have to see what I can come up with but if anyone else has any ideas or wants to start go for it, please! smiley
128  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 27, 2018, 19:09:26
I have something I would like to talk about and I hope this okay. We'll see.

First let me say I love it here at Astral Pulse. The members here have seriously helped me arrange my thoughts and forge ahead into the unknown. I'll never be a brainiac or be able to remember quotes or who said them accurately enough to discuss the greats in this field. But I do have a lot of experience and not just in ap. And I like to think and connect the dots, hey that's gotta count for something.

So here is my something. This forum seems to only be interested in ap, oobe and phasing. What's with that? Aren't we talking about alternate realities? Astral projection is just that - alternate reality. So where is the rest of the conversation? I know I've seen post talking about demons, aliens, angels and so forth in the astral and most of those post are pretty old but we are obviously missing the boat here.

Why aren't we talking about all the alternate reality stuffs? I mean things like Big Foot, Crop Circles (the real ones), doorways into alternate realities, time slips, and all the myriad strange and wonderful things that make up this world. Seems to me we have at least two very real realities here, physical and alternate. And wouldn't many of these such as those listed above fall under projection? Think about it. -- Some guy is walking along in the forest passes through some kind of veil, meets a cryptid or an alien, has an incredible experience and wakes up miles away days later. (now that is just an example) I would say that fellow definitely had some sort of alternate reality experience that very well may include a bit of astral projection on a profound level.

And yes, of course I realize there are hoaxes and phonies out there. But we don't need to debate that or the validity of any of these. This forum by its very nature attracts people who have some form of strange in their lives in one way or another so lets talk about these things and don't just mean ghosts and haints and demons of the dark. There are just so many experiences out there that include astral projection on some level I feel we should encourage such talk.

Anyway that's just my thoughts.
129  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 27, 2018, 02:09:10
Thank you Lumaza, so many of you here at Astral Pulse have helped boost my confidence, enlighten my senses and put me on a track of thought I hadn't considered before.
130  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 26, 2018, 09:21:12
Nameless, you are being shown that it is now time to step up and become the "Teacher". That usually comes as a result of accepting the duty of a "Invisible Helper". It's a mental decision, but nonetheless, still a decision that only you can make.  cool smiley
I sure hope I'm ready Lumaza. It's one thing to screw up on my own accord but can't bear the thought of screwing up anyone else.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blessed be! on: June 26, 2018, 05:26:07
I totally sympathize with the noisy mind. Sometimes I'd pay good money to make mine shut up for a while, lol. What I have found though is that it doesn't hinder me at all. If this has held your interest this long then it's a sure bet you should probably pursue it, now might be the right time.

I can only speak for myself of course. Sometimes when my mind is way too noisy what helps is slowing down my breathing and listening. I just listen to my thoughts and let them go where they may. It can sometimes take a while. If I have a specific direction I want to go I just keep reminding myself of that but otherwise let my thoughts wonder. Eventually and sometimes rather quickly they will take off on their own and I'm out there in the NP almost before I even know I'm on my way.

Maybe trying something like that will work for you. I'm sure once others read your post you'll get even more input.

And Welcome to the forum.
132  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 26, 2018, 05:16:39
Haha, what a coincidence! This little boy had learned to mentally wrap himself in a sort of insulated blanket fitted out with cactus needles so he could chase off the 'bad' man who scared him. Rather inventive.
133  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Prison on: June 26, 2018, 05:13:39
I think that is a really mature assessment. Sometimes it's like we can know a thing logically but you just have to feel (experience) it to really KNOW. Coinciding with that I also no longer feel trapped. I'm not sure when I came to that conclusion, it seemed to sneak up on me over the course of life I guess. Till I realized that I didn't realize how very trapped I did feel.
134  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 26, 2018, 02:03:40
Lately I've been encountering lots of kids. I'm entering their dreams, nightmares and fears. It was a bit confusing at first then I realized my job was to help them overcome those fears. I'm telling you that can get pretty dicey.

I'm not given any information before I begin so I often don't know where their fears are coming from, that is, from their imaginations or possibly real-life fears so I just have to go with the flow. The kids are not always human as we think of humans. It's been quite a learning experience for me having the opportunity to view this other side of myself.

My most recent exp I had the wonderful opportunity to view a small boy with amazing courage. He nearly broke my heart. I will call him Cactus Boy here as a reminder to myself of his courage and his ingenuity. Where ever that little fellow actually resides I am honored to know him and pray I have given him the added courage he needed.
135  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Prison on: June 26, 2018, 01:47:46
Wooo, so you did get out but as someone else. This intrigues me greatly. It appears simplistic - prison, being trapped, escape, possible correlation to Earth or at least many popular beliefs about our Earth.

I've often been surprised seeing my reflection or maybe just my hands or arms and realizing I am someone else. I've no real clue as to what it all means beyond my mind conscious or otherwise trying to make sense of it all.
136  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How can Traditional Chinese Medicine become mainstream? on: June 14, 2018, 23:25:32
Lumaza is right - the FDA. You can also look at insurance companies, they don't generally pay for holistic treatments and herbs.

And welcome to the forum. How do you feel about Astral Projection?
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 12, 2018, 10:59:11
baro-san I asked for a true dream from the Gates of Horn. I can't even begin to describe what I saw but now that I have I also know I have had others before without knowing. Phenomenal exp that is going to take a while to process.
138  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Clue(less) on: June 12, 2018, 10:49:00
First response - Uhm, wow! I have always wondered why it is that bathrooms in the Otherwhere are always so dang nasty. It's like the overseers really hate our physical body needs interruptions.

Things have been a little dry for me as well. I know I am having some experiences every single night but for some reason I am just not able to retain them with only a few exceptions like last night. I haven't ever thought of this as a game of clue but that is a perfect example, your recent exp especially. Now that you've brought it up that is exactly the type thing I have experienced several times. Only the clues still are not making sense. Glad to have some validation here that they are clues (I thought of them as puzzle pieces but same thing).

As far as the sex that seems to be the only body function the others find entertaining, lol.

It felt like a physical hand gently, but firmly slapped me in the center of my back, no mistaking it. I was instantly reminded of the Carlos Castaneda stories of how his mentor Don Juan could "see" Carlos' energy "egg" body and know where the point of his attention was "fixed", and with a directed slap or push, could re-orient Carlos' point of attention and transfer his awareness into the NP. I don't know; all I can say is that this is what happened. I was back in the previous dream.
Now this startled me. Last night I went through kind of the same thing as you with the waking and returning (even the bathroom break - omg). For me though it was a very solid physical feeling. Someone touched my lip with their finger and I was instantly back in the NP. I was so startled I almost jumped right back out again. I won't go into the details of the exp itself as it is another clue that needs processing. I wonder if my exp had anything to do with Seth and the Gates of Horn. I'm gonna find that thread next and comment there about that.

All in all I think you did get a reminder and proof that we have so many possibilities out there. You've hit on some great points like how we can not ignore our physical bodies but we don't always need them to do what we need do. And you question who's in charge. So do I. I'm not sure I believe it's all just us creating it all. As if there is any part of me creating this then I am so far removed from that part and that part is so far removed from me we don't know each other so we are strangers and that makes 'them' them and 'me' me and not us. As for what I do think, I think there is a lot we don't know and we can't assume that 'they' do however much they are in advance of us.

You've given me for one a lot to think about. Hugs
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone have success despite adhd? on: June 10, 2018, 03:46:53
Thanks Kree for adding some insight into ADHD. For some I do believe it is a label, for others simply a fact of life. Part of what you said resonates with me,

"if I'm talking to someone about a low interest topic I will have internal dialogue with myself about something more interesting, this causes me to miss out on what they say and it's not something I do on purpose."

Totally get you on that. So here is an idea that might help but it's only an idea. It's worked for me so it might work for you. You have more options than just visualization. You said it here,

"Most of the time I'd just start having conversations with dream characters about how I'm supposed to be meditating right now."

That's it, that's your ticket or at least give it a try. Focus on an interesting conversation, doesn't matter if it makes sense and you don't need to visualize anything. Use your other senses, in this case hearing. If visuals do come it's okay.

Hope this makes sense and helps.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: FYI, RE: Ted Vollers, of MBT forums on: June 10, 2018, 00:31:03
I did not know Ted Vollers but do wish his family condolences.

RIP
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: finally done! (just beginning) on: June 10, 2018, 00:29:02
In other words you are listening to your thoughts and acting on them without judging the reason behind them. Sounds super spontaneous to me and just might be the ticket that some should give a try. Can't hurt. lesson of course your thoughts tell you to do really inappropriate or 'bad' things.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 06, 2018, 06:15:47
Thanks for the links yall. I'll check those out.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 05, 2018, 05:40:51
I've keep coming across references to Seth but so far haven't really taken an in depth look at any of the material. However I am interested in where this goes so will try it.

Sammie, nice to hear someone else mention machine noises inside their head. This is not something I've experienced often but a time or two I've heard such beeps or 'noises'.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone have success despite adhd? on: June 05, 2018, 05:18:27
Our minds wander when we are bored that's totally natural and happens to those without the label too.

You say you can't focus on something that is not stimulating. Wrong focus. Focus on whatever takes you away.
145  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Stillwater's Dream Journal on: May 19, 2018, 02:52:15
Your clarity was amazing as seen in your thought processes. I wanted your story to go on as I was enjoying it so much. sad
146  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 16, 2018, 01:18:06
Now I'll move on to your points of interest.

"You state that you became aware of her presence while you were awake? I find that just slightly amazing...please describe that...How did you become aware of her presence? Did your memory somehow alert you to who she was? What did you think and what did you feel? Not to your degree, but I have slightly felt the mental presence of others-you, Szaxx, Lumaza, Lightbeam and some "others"...very faint, but just enough to make me think..."

In 2012 I was suddenly inspired to begin writing creative stories. This is something that many people had told me I should do for as long as I can remember but I never cared. There are a lot of details I am not going into at this point. I played with the idea and posted a few crappy things online not giving it much of a chance because I just didn't see myself as a writer. And then... I don't know what happened. Odd things started happening. I was definitely being guided. So I began just writing what was in my heart. In 2013 I sat at my keyboard late one night just staring at the screen. I want to make clear that I was not asleep, sleepy or meditating. I was just looking at that blank screen and made a statement. (sort of like an after-thought). Okay, if you want me to write it show me. (something like that anyway).

Now I am not going to put that here but I wrote exactly what played out on my screen. I will say she first introduced me to some kids and those are what I wrote about. Only after I had written that did she appear some time later.

I had no idea at that time who she was. She was slightly terrifying, not that she did anything to garner that impression. It was her appearance and her clear commanding air. Well I had asked and this was apparently my answer so I dove in writing fast trying to keep up.

I felt GREAT. I felt confident and terrified at the same time. I was so nervous posting some of those stories but my confidence did grow. What is more important to me though was how she would clearly let me know when I had gone off course.

-
I can feel you and the trio you mentioned above as well along with a few others. It's so strange to finally come in contact (online at least) with some of the energies I actually know on another level.

You know, it feels good to finally talk about this. There's just so much involved with so many day to day experiences that I and I'm sure WE just don't mention or talk about otherwise with those we are in actual physical contact with on a daily basis.

I think I've covered everything, haha.

One more thing, you ask if the Ebony one is a previous lifetime or splinter. I don't get that feeling but maybe. She seems to be her own separate person in the now despite living in a very quaint (by our standards) style. But timelines are different Otherwhere. The OverSoul(?) certainly has connections with both of us. Hmmm?
147  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 16, 2018, 00:49:11
So much to think about. Some of the ideas you've posted I've come across before about the soul matrix (past lives, karma, over-souls and now splinters). I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet probably never will realizing I'll not hold all the pieces at this point.

I feel the same as you as to learning the who and why and whatnot. I know we'll know when it's time to know. But it is entertaining to wrestle with ideas and every once in a while we hit on something and the universe gives us a nod. Snapping turtle <- you just had to plant that image didn't ya? LOL

I think I should probably give Rita's World a read. The splinter idea is like my own thoughts about re-incarnation/past lives and such. And it paints a prettier picture than the example in my head. I picture all of us like plastic. A few plastic items can last a very long time, most just wind up somewhere they were never intended to be and a lot winds up recycled into new and useful items.

"Or maybe, it is an indication that you have actualized and are now at the next level, experiencing from an additional level, slowly beginning to understand how it is experienced from a minor perspective of the Soul/OverSoul level...? (Don't let that go to your head. Lol)"

Haha, that's exciting to think about and it is gratifying if true for me. However even if so I know that would still place me dead center of still being a small fish in someone's pond.

"I guess the fear is loss of identity somewhere within it all. It's funny in that when I am in the Void, I have no problem with letting go and dissolving into nothingness; it is so relaxing and easy(I would take an hour of that over a two week vacation, lol)."

I don't think you should fear this. I've a feeling we NEVER lose who we are. I love the void too, could you imagine the euphoria is you could spend a week in the void. Wow!

I'm going to end this here and add another post. I'd hate to lose everything by making this too long.
148  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 15, 2018, 02:30:20
Hi Ev, we do share a lot of similarities and you and I both have a lot of questions. You're so much better at pulling this stuff together than I am. I operate mostly on feeling. Not that I don't have any sense to go with it, lol.

I like your journal title - you should go with that it's awesome. ~v~

You’ve had this experience how many times and how far back?

I came into contact with her in 2013. How many times is difficult to say as sometimes it's me visiting her, sometimes it's her visiting me.

You say she has been “in your head”...care to elaborate? How did you notice her presence and what thoughts did you take away from it? Why do you think she was there?

In my head is the same as I was in hers in the above exp. Astral Projection/Dream. Only I'm awake and she's projecting.

She seems ancient on some level although her physical self is mature but not old. It's like she has two aspects, one being higher and that one seems to be directing these events. Perhaps trying to form a chain or correspondence of some kind. The Higher being wants me to tell her story but as of yet I don't know her story.

Maybe they are two separate beings. The Higher one began badgering (not really) me to tell stories back then and I think it has led up to me learning to listen/perceive so I can tell this one. Who to and why I don't know.

Looks like I've made a mess of those explanations up there.

We need to be sharing on a deep level. We aren't going to get anywhere as long as people are afraid to face the fear and dig. Hugs and Love right back at Cha.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Technology on: May 15, 2018, 01:30:37
I feel you are right about this. I was shown how to build a device with teleportation qualities. You can do it in your mind but a physical device is also possible.
150  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 05:39:53
LOL, you got me. Yeah, sometimes I'm slowwww.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28