The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 13:47:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 05:52:14
Yikes, the thoughts go round and round like the wheels on the bus. And today's thought is this.

What is so special about astral projection? I'm thinking specifically about the etheric and astral body. Why not just go straight to the mental plane? On the mental plane you have no need to 'get out', you don't need to be able to fly or vanquish bad guys. It seems to me being on those levels is about as tiresome as being on the physical level where you have a physical body to drag around.
127  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: November 19, 2016, 02:31:11
Your clairvoyant. Your deja vu moments are not because you have done it before but because you have seen it before. Can't blame you for questioning this as it is an interesting topic but it sure can get crazy trying to make sense of it.
128  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I believe on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:01
I'd like to believe the world is ready...
I do believe the world is ready.
129  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: ,,Itís Not You, Itís Me" on: November 07, 2016, 04:30:44
I know that deep longing to escape this life and just go home. After a while though you start noticing things that just might be worth sticking around for. It's like taking that ultimate vacation only to wind up somewhere you didn't intend on being having lost all of your identity. You don't know who you are, you can't prove who you are and the last bus left yesterday.

After the moaning, groaning, crying, screaming and general panic you calm down and begin to look around. I don't think that desire to leave ever goes completely away but you do come to terms with being here and if you stick it out you will soon find there is purpose here. Expect the unexpected and concentrate on the beauty, the more you do this the more you will see.
130  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 21:22:54
Lumaza,  He is rather an excitable child, so this year I attempted to teach him a bit of Meditation. I told him to close his eyes and just relax. Well, he is 4, so you know how long that worked for, lol. The "younguns' don't have much of a attention span, lol!  grin
That is so cute!! I tried that with mine, same results, haha.

When my two youngest were in elementary school I had them sit back to back with one of them picking a colored bead and holding it. The other one had to guess what color was chosen. They were right about 4 of 5 times till they got the giggles. grin
131  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 21:15:54
but also I think they are much more resilient and durable than we remember to give them credit for, so I think we could push a little. I am hesitant to write that because I am not a parent myself, but I sure think that I remember being a kid.lol
I've raised four children only one not mine biologically. All four of them have been blessed or cursed with experiences.
Child One- multiple exp, willing to talk but unable to process mentally.
Child Two- multiple exp, curious but not ready to confront.
Both One and Two are in their 30's now.
Child Three- came in wide open, to his detriment.
Child Four- came in protected.
Three and Four are young adults now.

When all of them were little I listened and shared my experiences (age appropriate) but refrained from drawing conclusions. The only answers I had at the time were wild guesses at best. Now that we are all older...
C1 will talk but doesn't really understand.
C2 wants to talk seriously but we don't see each other enough.
C3 does not want to discuss. Only wants specific questions answered or not.
C4 believes but feels no need to discuss. She just knows but she hasn't been 'unlocked' yet.

I'm not saying this makes me an expert, if it does the world is in whole heaps of trouble, lol. Just sharing my experience.

Maybe, like certain genetic traits the NP 'gene' jumps in a generational fashion, so we could be calling on deaf ears; I will admit that I just don't know. I just think how much it would have helped me to have someone to bounce these ideas off, especially in my childhood.

I don't know how it works genetically speaking. My mother, maternal grand mother, father and paternal grand father all had 'the gift' as they used to say. Myself and one of my brothers do as well. Unfortunately for me all of them are/were stuck in a christian based bs. My fear is this, who says my/your/our bs is any better or any more right than theirs. I totally agree with getting rid of the fear and exploring no matter what bs is involved. Being honest I have to say I am grateful for the foundation my parents gave me despite the differing thoughts.

That is a beautiful memory about your daughter, Nameless, speaking to friends in a strange language; I've only read about that in the Dolores Cannon books and a few others. It is interesting, just in the 3 posts shared here, the incredible variety of NP experiences we and our children are having...
I tried repeatedly recording her as she talked and played with her friends but never picked up a thing. No sound at all, ever. Orbs also love her. In night photos she is constantly surrounded while everyone else may or may not get only one or two or none.
132  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 19:52:16
Thank you for the clarification. I should admit that I have some stuff downloaded from various sources and of course much of this information is easily accessible on the net. My original intent had been to read everything I could lay my hands on, Monroe, and all the others. So although I get the idea about focus levels and much else I haven't read or studied any of it in depth. The reason being I don't want to turn what I already know into something I don't recognize. I mean I don't want to be confused by too much info. So bits and pieces as it pertains to the topic at hand as I do want to be on the same page.

So far I am intuitively drawn to Delores Cannon. I learn the most from talking on the forums.

Thanks for this - "Nameless, if most of your early and current experiences were in 'full color', feeling nearly 100% 'physical' or even the exact opposite- total 'lightness of being', to see what your mother was doing in the house, then I think you were likely experiencing at the Astral or Mental Plane levels; especially given the clairvoyant nature of some of your experiences. You may have simply by-passed the Etheric/RTZ experiences. Again, I look at these as provisional categories, just some generic locations in order to reference our experiences."

That explains a LOT.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 29, 2016, 04:38:39
Like has already been stated there are places that exist for the sole purpose of just doing what you want. As Lumaza said you get out what you put in. Your friends are perfectly safe and can't harm anyone, not in the NP anyway.

Lessons come to those who seek or answer the call. One thing I know you can't fool the NP. Intent drives the whole thing, and you can't fool intent.
134  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 28, 2016, 22:18:43
I don't even know where to begin EV, this is such an excellent post. Oddly enough I didn't have a repeating nightmare as a kid. I did have one repeating very lucid dream though. I remember finally just wanting it to end so bad and being told to end it then. I was surprised I could do that and asked if that was right. I was told I could end it any way I wanted but I must remember it. Well I remembered it - for 40 years until one day out of the blue I was told to share it with someone I barely knew. I did and the results were amazing much to my surprise. I didn't learn til later what the dream meant. Of course I still remember it it just no longer has this hold over me.

I did have nightmares though, I thought all kids did. And as I've said elsewhere my childhood was choke full of unexplained experiences. Because of that I have always tried to be extra thoughtful of my kids nightmares/dreams and other experiences. But I only discuss what they bring to me. I have on ocassion asked but I never push them to share. It's difficult with kids. We shouldn't burden them too much. Like us they need space to work out things on their own. I think the best we can do is listen and share a bit when it's appropriate. If we stay open I think they will want to talk, other wise, no. I say no because we are on iffy ground and children despite how intelligent, cognizant or enlightened they may be they are still children with a lot to learn.

I've thought about the RTZ and find that most of my activities (the ones I remember) did not take place there. I may need some clarification on that. Is the RTZ supposed to be pretty much 'here'? I mean I have never seen my bedroom, bed, myself, yard or anything else that resembles close to home. When I have viewed anything in the here and now it has been exactly as is and while fully awake. Like when I was a kid and could 'view' my mom at home.

Back to the kids - I think the kids now will have lessons just like we did. How far they will go we can't know. I thought two of my children would already be questioning this but strangely neither of them want to acknowledge their exp. I really don't know what to think of that. As children they were both highly sensitive and had many nighttime adventures. My daughter used to talk to her friends in her sleep. She spoke a beautiful language I couldn't understand and even introduced me to her three besties. Now she is nearly grown and barely remembers. I've seen my son with a blanket of bright orbs resting about two inches above his chest. He was in some kind trance state and told me the next day. Today, all grown up, he remember what he was told me but not much else.

I think my daughter simply doesn't remember much at this time. I think my son does. On the NP front I don't know what the future holds for them.

135  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 28, 2016, 21:14:33
So what is the greater good? I ponder that quite a bit.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:18:32
That's what "Retrievals" are for. Helping others that are stuck in their own NP nightmares.
Exactly, it took me a while to grasp what you and Szaxx were even talking about when I first came here. Once it sunk in I was like oh yeah, duh! LOL.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:15:23
Thomas "Did you take this phrase out of my mind? I was going to write it in my OP and deleted it. Maybe there is something about this attitude and gravitating here."

Haha, well we can't be wussies now can we.

Thomas "Good advice, stopping the struggle yields instant results. I projected for hours last night, traversed 5 or more scenarios and avoided the usual traps. Right before I fell asleep last night I remembered the reason I posted this topic, but that reason could probably become a whole other topic of its own now. I need to stew on it a bit first."

I would say that is pretty progressive! Can't wait to see what else is floating around in your head.
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:07:13
On a side note what if because we are locked into such a high awareness in the PR that is what makes this reality very logical reasonable and almost unquestionable to only our observable senses. I mean in a low level of consciousness we don't question the wackiest things we just experience it without a doubt of it's own existence.
Now there's a thought worth pondering.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 00:10:51
"...but getting others out of the physical mindset to transcend death is understated as a difficult mission"

I only have a minute but wanted to clarify this. It's not so much getting them out from here to there. It's getting them out of 'there' the NP to further transition. I'll be back later.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 26, 2016, 21:28:06

I also have concerns about this discovery, but something is not quite right here, there may be a missing piece to the understanding. Here is my issue, what we have discussed here is very much a passive and accepting approach, but it isn't necessarily my common approach, nor is it the only approach in my opinion. Evolution of consciousness is also an active approach, is it not?

Intellect is part of the driving force of decision making that leads to growth. I can understand the learning opportunity afforded to temporary restriction of intellect, but permanent discarding is a loss of knowledge and energy potential that makes little sense to me.

I thought that in NPR we would be less restricted. In PMR I can throw my life away and make all of the bad choices I want to. We are so closely governed and limited in NPR as to not sully an experience that is well within our control to sully. Bizarre paradox.

The funny thing is that this kind of government and restriction is the mystical part of AP that the general audience just can't grasp. When you try to explain this part of why we cannot just perform a validation or have any fantasy experience we like, it would trip the BS meter. Perhaps I can now see why this area has not yielded wide spread interest. The golden ticket has some serious catches, not quite the chocolate factory that you see on AP documentaries such as "The Phase" is it.

Thaomas I'd like to thank you for this discussion. I also resonate very closely to EV whose experiences mirror my own. Here are my thoughts and what I have learned regarding your quoted text above.

From my experience there is a lot that happens in the NP that is training and although I keep hearing it said that it's about learning how to transition between this physical life and what's next. I know that is only a portion of what is going on. Expand that to include it being about how many others you can take with you after you do transition. If you have heard of the bottleneck that is the area WE are calling the NP (for the most part). It's choke full of people in the NP that have transitioned there and NEED to move on. So yes you need to realize it isn't about fun and games, it's work plain and simple so yes, those areas have rules and often simple observation is all you need do.

On the other hand there are 'playgrounds' so to speak where you can spend your time living out fantasies or just goofing off. I've had a great deal of fun myself and there you can do pretty much anything you want since it is indeed a playground and most of it only exists temporarily in your thoughts but even then like any playground you may have to share and mind a few rules.

You will be pushed so you may as well accept that. But that does not mean you can't have your say. I have often rebelled. I usually lose and wind up doing what I am supposed to do anyway since I know I signed up for this. This is where a HUGE amount of trust comes in. Once you truly realize that 'on the other side' the 'whole you' knows what is going on and has full memory recall you come to know that on this side you are essentially having to operate without a full deck, so you simply must trust that 'that' you did everything right and is now keeping this you on track.

This has been a hard lesson for me as by nature I do my own thing and never much cared to let anyone else control my life. When I finally figured it out it was like a light bulb exploding. I would also like to add that the memory suppression may also be in full or part a side-effect rather than intended.

Know that the reason a lot of people do not get the full experience (or seem to progress) is simply because they are looking at the NP as simply a game. They will progress in time if that becomes their desire. It's just a matter of maturity.

Furthermore, something about my being in NPR is wrong, it doesn't feel like me. I have read that in NPR we assume our higher consciousness personality, to me it feels the opposite. My quality of consciousness is severely reduced, as is my ability to make good decisions and seek growth.
At times like this try relaxing and simply observing. You will grow.

Once again thanks for this awesome topic. I've enjoyed all the feedback.
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 24, 2016, 00:13:24
Understood on word usage. Personally I have never felt chosen. I have felt both like I volunteered for this and at other times like I have no choice. lol. I reckon though the two feelings go hand in hand sometimes.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 24, 2016, 00:08:42
Being who you think you really want to be is not easy for one simple reason. Because you aren't that person yet and never will be. You are evolving, you will always evolve. It won't be till one day (likely when you are old and gray) that you will look back and realize that everything about your life led you to that moment and THIS is who you are are. Good luck hon, but you won't need luck you already have everything you need.
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 23, 2016, 23:57:58
First off, excellent posts to all those that have chimed in. I didn't know where this thread was going to lead, but I like this direction it has now taken.  smiley

So, since we can now agree that there is some kind of structure "there". Can we also agree that we are being lead to that conclusion for some greater good?

I think finally we are talking about what's important. I don't know where this discussion will end I'm just happy it's flowing.

So I think we are agreed there is structure. I do think we are being led. I've not always understood the things I have been shown (and still don't) but I have always known I was being guided and not just for my own enjoyment/entertainment/good. There is a purpose here and although I/we are part of it all I don't think I or any one of us are leading the charge (so to speak). But we do each seem to have specific roles. Maybe we should discuss that next, once the others chime in on this 2nd question of yours.

ETA: I very much agree with Volgerle on the loneliness aspect.
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:54
True. At the moment they are just "personal evidence".

So, out of everyone that is question to people that are reading this. How many of you have experienced some kind of adventure whereas in this "realm" you found some kind of "structure"? Whether this structure revealed itself in a "time out" or "ban" that you experienced in a realm due to something you did or whether you just were "shown" in some way shape or form that there was a "ruling" force that needed you and others there had to abide with.

I know that's not subjective evidence. But if enough people have indeed experienced something akin to this and that that became their personal truths or as you called it "self evident" truth, than we can begin to at least see "common ground" here.

Most definitely. I have often questioned the belief/theory that we are the ones creating our reality. I'm sure we do  create our circumstances and probably much of our reality. But from my own subjective perspective with what I have seen and experienced there is structure and a ruling class beyond.
145  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 22, 2016, 05:02:19
Personally I think it's a non-issue. What I mean by that is just because we haven't got it figured out doesn't mean the non-physical is anything other than an extension of what is (the things we commonly accept). I think our inner, outer and other realities/P/NP are just there and connected. What we call the NP is not a separate place, it's here, it's now.

It's like our eyes only being able to see so much of the color scale and our ears only being able to hear so many sound frequencies. We know there are other colors and sounds, we easily accept that. Those other colors and sounds do not belong to a different physical reality, they belong to this one. What I am saying is I think the NP belongs to this physical world or vice-verse. Some see it, hear it, feel it, live it, interact with it - some don't/can't. When we go to the NP we are just finally seeing what's there all along.

Anyway that's just how I see it from my own experience. Think of seeing a ghost (for those who have, haha). You see it doing something that apparently it has been doing since forever. Well, it didn't just start doing that because you became aware. It was already doing that when you became aware.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeking vibrations on: October 19, 2016, 15:56:52
Old but very good basic information here. Bumping
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 19, 2016, 15:40:52
You make a lot of sense ThaomasOfGrey. I think some people are just naturally or maybe unnaturally more geared to project than others.
148  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Gut feeling more frequent on: October 18, 2016, 22:19:23
When you have these 'gut feelings' take a moment to appreciate that. Say to yourself "I want more of this. I like this feeling." Making positive affirmations in the moment helps you focus and clarifies your intent.
149  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 13, 2016, 02:13:09
Phalanx - That is pretty awesome. With the music I hear it was like all voices making it but I detected no actual words. I've often wished I had a talent for music so I could at least try to duplicate it.

Szaxx and Lumaza - I just skimmed the thread here "The Vehram System" I remember skimming it once before and giving up. Then as now that stuff is way over my head, I know nothing of quantum physics, meta physics or any of that. Pretty much everything comes to me through just feeling it or knowing it. I am going to attempt to absorb as much of it as I can in small bits. BTW - you guys are brilliant!

That is interesting about the funeral Lumaza (my heartfelt condolences). What you describes fits in well with what I think of as 'the wave'. The energy I referred to above I don't think is a constant although I do feel it is completely natural. Having said that it certainly can be manipulated. It's much stronger than it used to be. You can picture it kind of like a mist or fog. Weather conditions I think have much to do with where it settles. Who it 'hits' just depends on who's receptive.

150  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 12, 2016, 04:51:11
I have to say I have so far not gotten into projecting consciously (from a completely awake/aware state) using any technique. When it has happened I didn't do anything, it just happened. Either I wanted to and it happened or I was minding my own business and it happened. I've tried thinking 'how' but so far I come up dry with one exception. I have noticed an energy field that seems to build up in the atmosphere and I just know - it's projection time or download time or something abnormal. I wonder who all else feels these energy fields. Sometime they are pretty strong and at that time - anything is possible.

Now from the dream state or early in the morning before allowing myself to become completely physically aware my experiences are the same as EV describes. It's playtime and I have no problem with bodily or physical sensations. I just don't notice them for the most part. If I do, like have to go potty I try to really commit my place in NP to memory (mentally and physically) and just hold those thoughts or feelings. Back in bed it's like hitting the play button.

When I was a child I had a period of time (months) when I woke to the most incredible music I have ever heard. It sounded like the breath of everything in the universe all singing at once. I would sometimes lay there an hour or so just listening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18