The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:11:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63
151  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 21, 2021, 04:15:03
Alex77 I will back up LightBeam's excellent advice. Don't pigeonhole your experiences to someone else' ideas. Be open to knowledge/ answers in whatever way they present to you. And always make it clear that you only accept answers from the source (God).

Use what works for you and accept that others will have alternative means to accomplish their goals.
152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: June 18, 2021, 23:15:34
Do you have a cell phone, echo on any devices, echo dot for instance. Not to make you paranoid but our phones and many other tech devices are now very capable of listening in on us. Amazon's Sidewalk went global June 8th. If you are familiar with the Terminator movies think Skynet.
153  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 17, 2021, 18:41:13
Love it! Very straightforward LD. The light is yours. It is a part of you. You can never loose it. Loss is just an illusion. But that illusion can be perceived as very real by the portion of us stuck in these limiting realities. And yes, there is no failure, no matter what choices we make. Both success and failure as we perceive them serve as lessons and are both beneficial.
Sadly many have given their light away willingly, so not a loss as in they lost it but definitely a loss. These would be people controlled by dark forces. But reclaiming their God given light is a simple but oh so difficult process.

Brilliant.
Thank you Casey  smiley

So true, so true.

Recently I read this reply That Kevin Hart, the Actor, had made when questioned about the "Cancel Culture". He didn't need to use the profanity. But the words fit the message he was delivering.
 ""When did we get to a point where life was supposed to be perfect? Where people were supposed to operate perfectly all the time? I don't understand."

"I don't expect perfection from my kids. I don't expect it from my wife, friends, employees," he continued. "Because, last I checked, the only way you grow up is from f---ing up. I don't know a kid who hasn't f---ed up or done some dumb s---."

I have always lived by the adage "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". I like this one too "to error is Human, to forgive is divine"!  smiley It is through our "failures" that we learn to prevail!

Absolutely! Seems only we the imperfect demand perfection. Funny isn't it?
154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: June 16, 2021, 19:11:15
Your conclusion sounds just about spot on to me. Great job and love reading about your progress.
155  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 16, 2021, 19:04:37
Lucid Dream

1) Starts out on the lower deck of a ship or submarine. I have a little light I am trying to hide so I stick it into a vent and am trying to cover it when a Soldier in full battle armor appears. He says, "you can not hide it". He pulls off the vent cover, hands me the light and whisks me away to safety.

2) I am now in a cabin or command outpost sitting at a table. I am playing with the little light and now see it it is like a small glow stick, vibrant green. Lots of noise outside and soldiers go to their posts. I fear the bad guys are going to find us and get in. Again the soldier appears and wraps his hand over mine around the glow stick, he puts it in his vest and away we go.

3) I'm bobbing in water, thinking I might drown but a helicopter appears overhead and again the Soldier appears and dives into the water beside me. He tucks the little glow stick into my shirt pocket and hoist me aboard the helicopter.

*I come awake but the dream continues as I make my way to my recliner*

I fear I might lose my little light as I now realize it is indeed MY light. The helicopter hits turbulence and sure enough the glow stick slips out of my pocket and plunges into the sea. The Soldier doesn't hesitate as he dives in after it. He gets close and a wave pushes it away. He swims, a large creature swallows it and dives down into the deep. The Soldier without flinching dives after and retrieves my little light once again restoring it to me, it's rightful owner.

I thanked the Soldier feeling really small for not realizing my own value. He says, I protect, you light the way. We are all uniquely created to a purpose. We can not fail says The LORD God.
156  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Sorrow Analyzed on: June 14, 2021, 02:57:41
The expression of strong emotions is one the exact reasons I feel we are here. So let them flow, acknowledge them. You have my condolences for your loss.

I always feel that those who have passed on ahead add to our own personal army of supporters. Lovely dream. The flame going out for the dead might be because there are no truly dead. Just a thought.

Hugs
157  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Pagan Sex Orgies on: June 12, 2021, 00:08:03
Wonderful quotes in this thread;

Beth- "When we stop trying to make our gods in human likenesses, then we might actually be able to better understand what the divine/astral realms are all about.  There is a power that permeates the universe, no doubt in my mind, but the chances of that power being "male or female" (as we understand the distinctions) is not even worth calculating."

"So, as you can imagine, just the word "sex" is a 'trip-word' and lordy, well...the word "ORGIE" would throw many of them into spasms of evil suspicion." 

NickJW - "...remember not to let personal biases cloud your argument, when you don't need them when dealing with pseudoscience in the first place.

Oh this thread is such a trip and those lines could not have been said better. grin

But moving on.

Sex = Union.

In the physical it produces pleasure, heart and head aches and babies.
In the mental it produces expansion of the mind.
In the spiritual it produces a balance between male/female aspects.

I can only give my own experiences as examples. I too have fallen for the lusty astral sex that serves mostly as a distraction, a test or a way to vent some very earthly physical needs.

On a mental level sex is not physical although it may start out that way. It entwines and expands our understanding of both the female and male aspects above and below.

On a spiritual level it is to experience completeness, totality = the perfect union.

For Tides2Dust and anyone else, don't beat yourself up for these experiences but do ask yourself what your own motivation is if you find yourself repeatedly drawn to sex in the astral.

As far as beliefs about Christians or Pagans or any other religious sect know this, there is not a single paint brush in all the known universe capable of brushing every soul in existence. There are many many fine Christians and Pagans and others. MANY!

Remember Pagans did not exist till the church came along, the word was simply a description for "them'. And Jesus was not a Christian or a Pagan. Just saying...

158  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Rogue Waves and Consciousness? on: June 06, 2021, 01:11:34
There are a lot of disaster type dreams and visions going around. the question is WHY.

What I see from both your dreams Lu and LB is that there is always SAFE HARBOUR.

Bad things, Destruction, Evil they don't just happen just because well evil you know...

There is something about THIS earth, our universe, our reality that it is vitally important that we as a species need to wake up to. We have lost our past, our beginnings and we have to ask why. Were we (as a species) just too dumb to hang onto it? Were we duped into giving it up? Did we lose some ancient battle?

I believe these "dreams" are very prophetic in nature. We have spent a great deal of time consumed with the idea of How do we project, become lucid etc etc etc. My feeling is that time has served it's purpose. That is not to say there are not still people learning, there will always be new students among us and they must be taught/guided along.

But moving on from that there is most definitely a NEW phase (I almost said coming). It's not coming, it is here NOW.

This new phase requires us to put our intent where our mouth is. Will we (each must make their own choice), fight on the side of humanity or will we give up our humanity to another?

There is obviously a Supreme Force at the top of this food chain. That force is so far beyond us in its benevolence we as mere physical humans can hardly conceive of the properties that make up its nature. But we here on the Pulse and many many other places across the globe have been shown time and time again what we are to do and how we are to behave.

Complacency, denial and waiting on someone else has left us weak, scattered and unenlightened.

We know what to do, this is what all the retrievals, the rescues, the helping others in the NP has been all about = LOVE. What/Who does not act in LOVE must be removed. Therefore WE must act in love in all we do whether in our physical lives or our offline NP lives.
159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: June 05, 2021, 04:57:11
Many layers indeed. lol

Blinkers? I think what you are referring to is what I generally think of as just other people (perhaps other beings) in differing states of consciousness. When they aren't very aware I think of them as general background. I can easily imagine I've filled in the background for others more than once.
160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: June 01, 2021, 06:05:54
those are both great accounts. I tried repeatedly this weekend and seemed to be blocked. Some of it was just plain tiredness as any attempt led almost immediately to deep sleep that generally only lasted a few minutes to maybe an hour or two of zzzz's.

I love that both of you (LB and Lu) visited the pyramid. The most I can say is that I did see it through the trees a little. I'm going to keep returning there especially over the next week or two and see what else evolves. After all I could use a great beach vacation, lol. I will report in anything of note and hope more will make the attempt.
161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: May 31, 2021, 03:12:09
Wow Tides, that certainly seems an ideal experience. So you didn't get to the island but what you got was wonderful. Thanks for sharing this, just amazing! I could feel your wonder and peace.
162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 29, 2021, 05:45:51
Sounds great LB, strawberry will be very refreshing. Don't know if the salt and pepper describes me but my hair is brown and silver and I almost constantly have it up in a high ponytail. I totally set up the outdoor grill/cook area near a tall shady tree with a creek nearby. LOL, love this! There is a small water fall that feeds the creek just a short hike behind the tree.

I noticed someone put up a green and white canvas shade. For some reason the word parasail keeps popping up when I think of it. I think a few people are checking in.

Whiskey sours, no clue. Maybe Xanth knows something about that. No clue why I think that. wink

T-Man don't worry about being too early, time is totally irrelevant in the NP. I've been visiting in and out the last few days.

I also want to tell anyone reading this who might be wondering how they are going to get there to just let your imagination run wild. If you can fantasize about it that will often lead to an experience that you will feel is not of your making. Just observe and run with it. Like Lumaza said, "  allow what is going to happen to happen. Go with the flow of things. Even if that flow seems to move away from the Astral Island intent that you have created. Something needs to be shown to you, so go see it."

Fair warning, there's dye in the pool so if you pee... LOL
163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: May 28, 2021, 16:17:00
Very interesting Grumpy. Sometimes the np I think shows us the deeper answer to why we are even asking a certain question in the first place. Can't recall a post where someone threw up in np.
164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 25, 2021, 19:35:57
Okay my Astral lovelies if you have a pulse (pun intended) I'm throwing a party at Astral Pulse Island. I haven't checked in with Adrian but feel surely we would all be welcome to spend a lovely weekend basking in each other's glow. Arrive anytime you wish, stay as long as you want. You can even buzz in and out as often as needed. You may arrive by which ever means suits you as we have landing strips and docks to accommodate most any form of travel. Be sure to sign the guest register and bring your play clothes.

For those who might be unfamiliar with AP Island I have included Adrian's original post where you will also be treated to a lovely image depicting your destination (link provided). Also included in the link is a fine description which many will find helpful and us old farts can use to refresh our aging brains. Beneath Adrian's post I will describe for your entertainment my own personal contribution.

Greetings everyone,

I have spent an hour this evening putting together the first draft of the webpage for the Astral Locale project.

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Please wait for the image to load, it is rather large.

I haven't checked it for typo's etc., but I wanted to get the page up for comments and so we can refine it. It isn't meant to be a work of art either, simply functional and the basis to launch the project.

Please note, the project is not officially launching just yet, but this is the precursor to it.

All comments welcome, keeping in mind this is only the first draft.

With best regards,

Adrian.

For our Saturday night dinning pleasure I will be serving up carnitas. A lovely young lady of Mexican heritage has recently showed me 'how to do it right'. Yay! Don't worry if you have dietary requirements. There will be a London Broil, a Beef Roast, Chicken and or Refried Beans to choose from along with all the yummies so bring your appetites. And hey, for all you fishers out there we can even do Fish. this is gonna be fun guys so come, enjoy and bring your talents with you.

Love and Hugs,
Nameless
165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How hard/narrow of focus do you use for the visuals when noticing/phasing? on: May 23, 2021, 04:31:18
...There have been a few times where it feels like the blackness becomes a blank movie screen. It feels like it moves away from me and I'm looking at a black screen. It's almost like I can see/sense a space between me the observer, and the black screen.

Oooo la la, very good! That is exactly where you need to be. Keep following that blank movie screen.

And Hi, welcome to the Pulse. Great info from Lumaza and EscapeVelocity. Glad to have you aboard.
166  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Break Time on: May 23, 2021, 04:13:09
I bow to the squirrels. LOL, glad you all like it.
167  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Break Time on: May 22, 2021, 21:37:44
Hey Folks,

Bored?
Got the doldrums?
Need something to clear your head?
Could you use a laugh or two or three?
A new idea, come creative enlightenment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTvS9lvRxZ8
168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: May 21, 2021, 02:42:50
I don't presume to know but I believe it was Delores Cannon who talked about 'permissions'. Seems that one way or the other many (maybe all) of us have given our permission or authority away to countless 'others'. Whether we are aware of this or not. The Bible also speaks of this, again I don't presume to understand it all. What I can tell you is that awareness of this situation and action on our part can resolve it.

When I first heard/read of this I decided to try removing permissions and/or retrieving my own authority. This is an exercise in faith, whatever faith you have. I set my intent, meditated/prayed and took back all permissions granted knowingly or unknowingly. The only thing I was afraid of was that I might be making a huge mistake and meddling in things far outside my own understanding.

The results: Dead silence. Nothing, nada and I figured it must have worked. After a couple of weeks I began granting permission but only to those I felt good about. I prayed to God as this is in my own belief tables. Since then while I still have 'things' going on that I have trouble processing what I don't have is a lot of noise going on in the background. I'm still not perfectly clear on who is speaking or that I am interacting with at all times BUT I am a lot more confident. I am much more confident trusting my own guides/helpers/angels/higher self/God.

I hope and think that this will not confuse you as you do seem to have quite a good handle on yourself. Much of what I have typed is for others who may read this thread who may not understand.

Once you have stated your intentions and desires it can take a lot of faith to trust the outcome. After making yourself known wrap yourself in the purest light you can imagine making it a barrier between yourself and others who may harm you but permeable so your helpers can enter unmolested on your behalf.

Hope that helps. We are all learning together so also appreciate your insights and interpretations.

Hugs, Nameless
169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: May 20, 2021, 04:18:11
Totally agree with you GR and Lu, when the time is right we will know.

Regarding your last three episodes I only wanted to point out that there exists the possibility that you are being misled, confused or deliberately lied to. I do believe as per my own experiences that this can and does happen. As to the what and who may do such a thing that's up for grabs. Deliberate(?) Maybe but not necessarily. Always ask for guidance from only those helpful individuals with your best interest at heart. Accept no other.

If this does not resonate with you just ignore but something to think about.
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 18, 2021, 03:35:08
This is great stuff you got here Lu and so happy to see others chipping in which only takes it up a notch. smiley

I love the thought of creating a port (apport/a portal) <-- see how all those words come together?
Words are magic in and of themselves. I don't know if this is taught in other traditions but it is taught in the Holy Bible.

I agree heavily that it is important (very important) to create a ritual. I see this is done in all the traditional schools of thought again including the Bible. Just as you said Lu with brushing your teeth or hair or whatever in prep for going to bed to sleep. The ritual sets you up for success.

On the visuals I have found the very best way (for me at least) is to find out what my eyes want to do on their own and go with that. I find my eyes (eyeballs that is) naturally tend to drift downwards and slightly to the left as my body relaxes. So once my eyes have settled into their own most natural relaxed state I let them stay there. I know some say look upward toward the third eye, that actually makes my eyes hurt a great deal so then not only am I trying to focus I'm also trying to ignore the discomfort so I find it best to go with whatever positioning my eyes choose.

As far as all those bodily distractions I find it best to just do what I need to do and with as little fuss as possible. If I itch I scratch, if I sneeze I wipe, bathroom no problem, I just get up and go without creating more disturbance than necessary. It's easier doing this as it allows you to fall right back into where you need to be if you aren't constantly fighting your own body.

Intent, well someone is always listening and whether you know it or not it is possible that you have not given the correct permissions to the right beings for them to just reach into your brain and know your thoughts. So... stating your intent out loud as well with your inner voice is just good strategy.

But first and foremost always always always let it be known that you will only accept guidance from your highest intuition (God/guides/masters - whoever) with your best interest at heart. The last thing you want is to be led around the mulberry bush by a jokester or someone who absolutely cannot do anything for you. In short be careful WHO you give authority to. (That's a discussion for a different thread).
171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: May 18, 2021, 01:38:23
Hi Grumpy, I wonder if you have been able to make heads or tails of these experiences since writing them. I have ideas but will hold off till your reply.
172  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 00:52:35
Oh absolutely and feeling rain and wind and sun on the skin. Just taking the time to breathe it all in. Takes me straight back to the joys of childhood. Sadly many kids/young people today seem to never had that except maybe in bits and pieces in a structured playground.
173  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 00:33:17
Loved that video Lu. I'm checking out the links now.

So right LB and if nature isn't a bus ride away then you must already live smack in the middle of our natural world. Just open your door and step outside.
174  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 05, 2021, 20:41:23
I really want to add this 8 minute video here. I've been following this lady for some time now for my own herbal interests but she brings a ton of realism to her videos. I think you all might really enjoy what she has to say about connecting to what's around you. We often direct our new members and each other to connect with the earth, take a break, ground themselves. Well she knocks it out of the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9atEwkyiw
175  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Orgone Accumulator on: May 02, 2021, 07:27:34
Right, no surprise there. I remember Linda Goodman talking about red light energy and being called a quack. Now it's getting used quite a bit in vet practices and some more forward thinking people clinics as well.

Pseudoscience has come a long way. Of course it would as when any government tries to hide or cover up something there is always someone who will try to outdo them. Making people and research disappear only serves to put some proof in the pudding of it's value. And with modern tech and internet not much can be covered up for long anymore. No wonder our governments want complete control of medicine, education, communication and land.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63