The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2018, 20:39:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 12, 2018, 09:53:10
Will do. It certainly won't hurt to try but I believe we'll see some success. grin
27  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: DNS issue on: September 12, 2018, 09:48:26
Okay, here's an idea. How many devices are signed into AP on your homes wifi? (you don't have to answer).

A home wifi usually only allows log in on so many devices. Try logging out with all devices and then log back in with your comp only. OR disconnect your wifi and leave it that way for several hours, maybe overnight. This will often cause a log out across the board. Hope that helps, it's helped me recently to do that.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mind-Split - Implications & Dalai Lama's Opinion on: September 11, 2018, 09:31:35

Reasoning wont help to answer those questions. There are no multiple bodys, its all just one body. Being everithing and everywhere is something nobody can explain, its something private will have to experience

I know a man, he walks in this world and fights with dragons, wolfs, and go to spiritual palaces at the ame time. He is not crazy.
He had no education, he is just the guy who clean up the dumpsters (trash). When I ask him how could this be, he jut answer me, " dont know, I just do it" and lol. We can make theories or iterpretations but knowledge comes to us just by experience. Nobody can write the truth of the universe in a philosophical essay, its like tring to put the hole ocean in a glass of water. The invitation of life is to live it, not to describe it or capture it in a peac of paper. When someone tries to "know how things are or work" they aproach to knowlwedge as if it is an objet. This marterilaistic way of thinking wont ver open for us the door of true wisdom. I believe the "correct" way to aproach knowledge is acepting tree things:

That we dont know anything
That we wont know anything
That we dont knw what are we aproaching to.

We are always thinking in what WE want, but what does life wants from us, what does she want us to reveal? I want lumination and I want OBE, but is it true the universe HAS to obey my egos desires? We humans and every single dot of life are just instumnets of something bigger, the universe is pregnant,somethingsgoing on and we dont know anything. When I think is it rue its me the one who thinks, when I want something is it true Im theone who want it, Is my will my will, or my will is the will of soethin bigger? See, I have only more questions for your questions,.... Theoreical answers wont heal the emptyness of your quest. Find inside the water o life, but dont ask me how!
                            Atentamente, Ensoņador
This ^ that's all. smiley
29  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: September 11, 2018, 08:55:34
That is very exciting LB. I know this will do more for you than you might expect.

About the DNS issue, you need to clean that file. If you can tell me what your comp is I could look that up for you. Or you can if you are able. Search  clear dns cache for (your os) such windows 8 or whatever.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE compared to NDE on: September 11, 2018, 08:48:29
I have experienced both. The NDE I experienced in 2006 was not at all what I would have thought it would be. My awareness was wide open but at the same time very focused on ME (and not just my physical self). That I think was the biggest difference for me. In my OBEs and AP my focus is generally spread much wider. I guess dying needed a more pin-point effort.

Honestly I still don't see much difference other than what I stated above. My NDE had elements of conscious phasing, projection and remote viewing. Even now it's difficult to describe. Hope that helps.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is meditation bad for creativity? on: September 11, 2018, 08:36:19
Have you ever been doing some mundane chore and totally got lost in thought? If you have ever done this to the point that you suddenly seem to 'wake up' and wonder, "now where the hell was I just now" then you were projecting, you now need to realize that and maintain awareness here and there. Sounds easy right? But it does get easier.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 11, 2018, 08:31:44
I also have a couple Kelly Howell mp3s. They do really do help. I don't normally need these but sometimes a boost is much appreciated. It's great to hear from someone who hasn't had success say they work. And her track record is great as Lumaza said above.
33  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: September 11, 2018, 01:17:46
.....and down the rabbit hole _ again
Instead of sleep I felt a deep sense of physical body relaxation and dove into that as blessed relief from stress. But then... Energy, strong, warm, non to gentle yet very healing. Felt like someone was giving me a massage with an energy device. The massage concentrated on hips digging deep and penetrating to the deep tissues and bone even. It was almost painful at some points but it went on and on. I lay there awake totally enjoying this for a long time before finally just deciding to let go so I feel asleep.

I'm quoting myself here which I don't normally do but I want to point out something the LightBeam.

LB this is also EXACTLY how your energy feels. Makes me wonder if perhaps that wasn't you and this took place well before our experiment. Dear - You are a healer.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: September 11, 2018, 00:19:30
Plume, have you got another project for this winter? Just wondering what you will be working on. I know how you are once you get in slave driver mode. smiley
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 11, 2018, 00:12:47
Funfire - Hahahahha, that was so cool. Love Plume I know you will want to see that very short youtube. grin

As usual Plume I love how you state your thoughts. There are a lot of people that just want to be left alone which gives me a thought for Lumaza. Those people are not likely to be the ones he would see at the fairs as I doubt many of these people visit such places often. sad
36  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Powerful dream where I donated what? on: September 10, 2018, 08:55:09
Oh I know but I figure if they are still getting notifications they might be interested enough to respond. No sweat if they don't. But these are conversations I am just now finding interesting and well sometimes I just want to toss in my 2 cents because I missed them at the time. I figure if it interest me it might also interest someone else. If not, again, no sweat. smiley
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Powerful dream where I donated what? on: September 10, 2018, 07:26:10
This is very interesting Kodemaster. I do wonder where you are at now with this.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ORB Photos at home on: September 10, 2018, 07:19:38
Ah poot, I guess those links are so old they no longer work.

Anyway to toss in my two cents. I know cameras can be weird but I have caught orbs as well. At night my daughter can be in a crowd of people and almost any photo taken will show her surrounded by orbs. Occasionally others will have one or two but usually not.

I've thought about this and wondered if perhaps some people have an energy signature that is perhaps magnetic or ionized or something that simply allows dust (for lack of a better word) to hover around them. BUT, I also know there are very real orbs as well. I have seen them and communicated with them. These are intelligent orbs and personally I do not think they have anything to do with the deceased. They are unique unto themselves.
39  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Solar Healing - How To on: September 10, 2018, 07:08:44
I know solar gazing is very beneficial to balancing your energies. I think anyone with a brain should know not to open wide and try to stare down the sun. Anything beneficial in this world also has a counter if overdone or approached recklessly. I know the FDA might make producers of pretty much anything put disclaimers on their products but seriously no one can protect anyone from a lack of common sense.

I highly recommend """responsible""" sun gazing.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 10, 2018, 07:00:39
I hear you Lumaza. I guess everyone either reaches that place where they want to really explore or not. I sometimes see signs of people detaching from their devices or trying to at least so even that 'flavor of the day' I think one day will no longer hold their attention. Wonder what will be next.

I kind of get it though, I was that way about taking pictures once. Then one day my kids told me just put down the camera and walk away. Haha, I did and found I much prefer truly experiencing their laughter and joy to having a few (too many) photos. I now rarely even think of my camera.

I'm actually glad you are back from the fair, been missing your interaction round here. Relax a while and catch up, talk later.

Hugs
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: September 10, 2018, 06:49:48
I second that Szaxx. Plume's "Masterpieces" are indeed "awe inspiring"!  shocked cool grin
i will 3rd that!
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 10, 2018, 05:11:48
THIS is a wonderful topic and conversation for anyone who missed it or like a refresher.

As to the original topic my answer is no I don't. I have often had a mind split which is a phenomenal thing to have happen and very difficult to explain as words just aint enough. There are times when I can easily project with zero effort, it just happens and as has been said it is a very 'comfortable' feeling, there is no contention with this at all. But that particular energy does not always seem to be available. Where that energy comes from and how it's generated is currently beyond my understanding, I just accept it when it's available.

I know this though, if that particular energy were available 24/7 I doubt I would ever sleep. Way to fascinating!!

Thank you to all participants in this discussion and to the OP for starting it. Love
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: September 10, 2018, 04:29:42
Thank you all I really enjoyed reading how each of you think on this topic.

Volgerle - thanks for that. I can easily distinguish between hallucinations, dreams, ap and LD but that in no way for me makes these experiences not real or only stemming from within my own head. Although I am sure it's my own head that makes the distinction and adds the interpretation. Hugs

Lucidityman - thank you as well. I get the feeling some people actually think we may be lying in a tub somewhere wired up to a matrix. But even if that were true then the reality would still be that people are lying in tubs somewhere wired up to a matrix and that would not be an illusion. I also take the world (inner and outer) as very real and valid, otherwise why am I here. Hugs

Baro-san - Hm, I always know when I am in an alternate reality. For me it is just that, an alternate but still as real. Interesting I have no desire to bat around the chicken/egg or the bliss/orgasm (you may be right). But the fear I question. I totally appreciate your input. Hugs to you as well.

Looking forward to anything anyone else wants to add here. Thank you smiley
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Chicken or the Egg on: September 09, 2018, 13:56:25
Wow, I've read a few older posts tonight and even considered posting on them but changed my mind and thought I'd go fresh.

I'm honestly a little baffled by some of the thoughts I come across, not just here but other places as well. Since when did we decide the world is fake? I keep reading statements like - It's all subjective or we create our own reality or there are no negs, it's all in your thoughts.

Say again? I'm not blowing off what others say I'm just can't seem to quite get on the same page.

My first very strange experience did not happen because I thought about it or had any preconceived ideas. I was 3 years old and innocent as a babe in the woods. Whatever that was it came from somewhere but not me.

My first nightmare did not arrive because I was afraid. If anything I still didn't even know that kind of fear. It was the event itself that taught me to fear what I later learned to term nightmares. Those mares did not exist in my inner world.

So much has happened and out of all of it absolutely nothing has brought me to the conclusion that this world/reality or whatever you want to call it is a matrix or just a created 'belief system'. Note I am not saying our beliefs do not color our experiences for certainly they do. I am saying that regardless of where I came from, of what pieces of me might be floating endlessly through time and space THIS me is here now and I did not create this although I may have agreed to help fill in some of the pages in the universal coloring book.

So which came first
The nightmare or the fear
The bliss or the orgasm
The chicken or the egg
45  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dream of places I've never been on: September 07, 2018, 09:54:29
Hi Kuurt, I know this is old but it so much reminds me of many 'dreams' I have had. I dream about these places and have projected to them. Always beautiful, always a very natural setting like you said with wood or stone being the primary building materials it seems. Always water, usually a river or stream near by.

The people are like us but slightly different. In my dreams they appear like us, just people. But in my projections they appear to be a blend of people and some other human form.

The natural scenery around always tends to be far more vast then anything I have seen in RL on this planet. I often come away feeling like this is like some kind of alternate world and I have either been there before or will be there in time. It gets a little mind boggling.

I've seen entertainment areas like you mentioned the basketball court and others as well. A type of university and a rodeo like place where several types of horses and cows(?) were held.

Not saying they are the same just that your exp resonates with my own.

One thing for sure, I always hate returning here.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 01, 2018, 06:15:10
One man's idea does not make it so. I'm not so inclined to put more emphasis on what anyone in the bible said than I do what I feel is so myself. It's time we stop putting all this emphasis on old ideas that were deeply colored by those people living at that time. They had their journey, we have ours.

47  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: August 30, 2018, 01:45:51
This has been an interesting thread, so far I am only on page 2. I only want to say one thing at this point regarding disclosure and whether or not humanity is ready for that event.

We can't wait for humanity to be ready, that won't happen till someone blows off the lid and forces the issue. By blowing off the lid I mean in full light so no one is left with any doubts.

I know this - People often will not face change head on. And often the very best solution to a problem like this is to just do it. I liken it to that point of contention between family members. You know the one, it's whatever that problem is that is always lurking and making everyone suspicious or keeping depressed or angry - Then one day someone just blows up and there's a huge argument. That one.

If you've ever been in that situation before then you know how truly fresh the air becomes after the blow up now that everyone's cards are on the table.

Just saying, now back to reading...
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 27, 2018, 06:34:41
Well the Akashic records won't actually take you to area 51. But if you can get into the records you might learn a thing or two about the area. I've never tried it myself. The A records are not something to trifle with and often can not be entered without a very good reason.
49  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Interesting Experiment on: August 26, 2018, 08:49:21
Love it. I've done similar in the past. Sometimes I do really great but other times not so great at all. When I was a kid it was so easy. I just tried with some colored toothpicks and got them all wrong.

I may just be tired so for now I'm not going to try anymore. Not for a while that is. I hope a number of our members give this a try. It could prove very interesting.

Great topic and great experiment and so easy as we don't need any special tools and such. smiley
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Someone is harassing me astrally on: August 26, 2018, 07:27:02
Hello Extracrispy, better late than never. I think we can all mostly relate. Glad to see you back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29