The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 23, 2018, 07:50:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Beware the Talking Monkeys! on: May 01, 2018, 01:56:39
Oh Dear God, dare I bring this back up?!! (LMAO)
Needed a laugh today and this is what I get. Sorry I can't stop laughing..

I don't think I could give a monkey the time of day. But there was this one bird boy (young man).. nvrmd grin
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 29, 2018, 02:56:33
I feel you on those power outages. We used to have them all the time till finally our power company decided they had to rewire the whole area.

I've found one of the best ways to have experiences is to do something exciting, stressful or different from your normal routine in physical reality. But you'll be happy to note that my shoes don't have laces, makes tying them so much easier, grin

I don't think those were fear tests at all. Stuff like that doesn't affect me. Well, not anymore! LOL  I do think (for me that is) they were reminders that it is our lizard brain that has the power to dominate in NP.

Hope your power gets fixed soon.
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 28, 2018, 02:52:54
Perfect for putting here Karxx. Looking forward to the rest of the story. smiley
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 23:03:25
Hey T-Man, been missing you. You're making great observations. The dinosaur part reminded me of the Jurassic type pythons and alligator that recently showed up in one of my exp. Just had a thought while typing that, perhaps it is recognition of our 'lizard brain'.

Would make sense, we have it and usually attempt to ignore it and be better according to current psychological opinion. But just perhaps that is not how it should be. Just got a buzz while typing that. Just so you know I get a 'buzz' like that when I'm on to something. So maybe... anyway, just some random thoughts.

smiley
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: April 26, 2018, 22:46:43
Hi Rye, Been following your conversation here. I absolutely think Xanth is spot on. We just can't base our NP life on the confirmation of others, it's just so personal. But if you ask for confirmation you will get confirmation. Problem is that the confirmation will likely only prove what you seek to you and no one else, although there have been exceptions.

Xanth: Darn, so it's practice practice practice - then theorize. Figures I been doing it wrong. Nah, just kidding, while this might not make sense to someone who has never tried it this way once they do they will see.

Lumaza: Haha, yep.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum Rye. I think you will be an inspiration.
31  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dancing into yourself on: April 26, 2018, 10:06:45
I think this is a fantastic idea. To dance, to sway, to delight in just feeling of your own body movements. Haven't danced like this in a long long time but I remember as a kid doing it and how magical it felt. Now I seriously am going to do this again and dance using Lumaza's technique as well. Seems the perfect combo for physical and mental relaxation and adventure.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 09:48:51
Wow, what is it about Home. I just commented another thread. I seem to be having lots of home adventures myself. I feel you on the LDs and APs. I find them both significant but the APs are like LDs taken to a whole 'nother level. That's cool with the tech, wouldn't that be awesome to have that here?

One home I visit is so extraordinary I can't even describe it in words but that is my first stop if I have anything to say about it.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Home and house APs on: April 26, 2018, 09:41:56
That is so lovely to have a beautiful home to go to. If we go where our thoughts take us you are sure to wind up in a lovely house. I agree with LightBeam about realizing we can make a home anywhere in the multiverse.

I've had many home experiences. Sometimes it's a beautiful place, peaceful and so wonderful I never want to leave. However I seem to have many many places I call home in the AP. In some I'm more a vagabond and just make my home where ever I stop.

Edited to hide the fact that I am sometimes a complete moron. Hugs, love and thanks.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 06:26:03
Hey Lumaza, I'm following your thread Souly for Retrievals. Haven't commented cause I don't have anything worthy to share. But I'm pulling for you. I know you will win the day with this one and I know you are patient. It's terrible and sad when souls get so messed up. But wow, 100 days. Hang in there.

Yep, one test after another. Sometimes I just want to go ape-human and pull out my armpit hairs. 'Cept I don't have any, well there is that one... haha.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 00:52:29
Laugh people! I would use our iconic little emoticon here but those guys need help, lol.

Boy was I glad to get out of bed this morning. In last nights adventure I (along with a varying group of others) escaped giant pythons, alligators, torrential rain, mud and damn near falling off a bridge into someone's breakfast plate. Don't ask,lol

Night before barely escaped a neighborhood drowning in diseased humanity afflicted with some sort of zombie virus. Ran to the pharmacist who happened to also be a doctor, a vet and a diabetic judging by the dozens of boxes of doughnuts and animals scattered around his offices. AND my little motor bike didn't have headlights and couldn't outrun a bicycle.

Well in all cases I escaped to face another day of physical reality. Safer yes but not nearly as exciting.

So what do all these dreams mean? LOL. Only that my stomach has been giving me fits, nothing more or less. Seems the good stuff is on hold for a bit...

But wait, that was good stuff,  cheesy

What about you guys, any chatty news on your end?
36  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 19, 2018, 10:34:29
I never understood the cult mindset. I would always be the one in back asking why and likely get thrown out. But the more I live the more people I see who just don't think and don't seem to have any desire to think either. I find it really strange as who can live like that.

I've often wondered though if people are truly geared to always be looking around the corner and for the next big thing. Like Lumaza and others have stated I too feel there is something coming. But when I think about it it feels like it really already has or has been put in place. We just can't 'see' it yet.

So it's like the portrait is finished but now we have to wait for the unveiling. However I aint sticking no date on nuttin'. LOL
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 18, 2018, 07:56:47
I had also contemplated this. Could we be the ones that are being "retrieved"? Could that be why we have become aware? I see that many people that come to this Forum have some kind of mental anguish, in the form of distress, anxiety, fright, depression, grief, or trauma. Could this be the reason that the Astral has consciously knocked on our doors? Could it be a form of healing? I know it can be used for that.

Oh man, I think it's possible. If so we can only hope it gets better as we gain more awareness and experience. We've shared some of our healing experiences before so that does seem a likely part of it all. Didn't know I was so broken.
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 18, 2018, 07:53:32
Thanks for sharing that LightBeam. Although intellectually I know it's not my place to solve the worlds ills and can usually keep those feelings at bay. Other times it just gets overwhelming and I feel so inadequate. Then I feel guilty for even entertaining the idea that I could solve them.

I can definitely see your dad along my mom screaming NO! My grandmother would likely hit me over the head with a wet mop like she did in life, LOL.

39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 18, 2018, 07:22:35
True true but at my age I don't feel like having endless patience.  cry
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 17, 2018, 08:23:33
Okay, I haven't given any thought to doing one of those DNA test kit things.

I see a parallel and thought much the same as Xanth. Guess my perceptions still aren't a good as they need to be for me to understand better what is going on. I just couldn't get what they really wanted. What bothers me most I think is how angry it made me. Why so angry?

Makes me think sometimes we aren't the only ones mucking around in the NP without a real clue what we're doing.
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 17, 2018, 08:12:55
I've always drawn out those negative scenarios and then just a big fat red X over them. But apparently I do still have some deep-seated stuff going on. Problem for me is I almost never feel slighted by others. But I feel guilt every time I don't help.

It's ridiculous as I know the only person putting that weight on me is me. But gosh darn it I feel guilty if I don't stop and put the turtle off the side of the road, pick up road-side trash and clean my neighbors house for them and fix every body's everything.

Now I don't do those things (who honestly could) BUT I feel guilty for not doing them. If I could get to the root of why I feel personally responsible for everything I might have a chance.

And now I'm thinking this thread has been thrown way off course. Then I look at the title and think - maybe I am the one in need of being retrieved.

Thanks guys, sorry for unloading. Your responses can sometimes hit a nerve. I mean that in a good way though as if it is hitting that hard then something needs to give. Okay, I'll shut up now.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 17, 2018, 01:05:25
I just gotta ask; has anyone experienced an astral event in which someone tried to take or trick you into giving them your genetic material?

I won't go into detail but the other night I had an experience where someone close to me signed a contract with 'others'. I clearly saw their signature and it was dead-on accurate with a date (not to distant). I was not asked to sign the contract but to seal it with my DNA. I was given a swab kit. I did the swab and sealed the envelope (so to speak). This was where I gained fully lucidity

I refused to hand it over. I demanded answers as to why they needed my genetic material. They would not answer. They were shocked that I had become aware and followed what was going on. They were not overtly threatening but more covert it seemed. They seemed as shocked at my refusal as I was for being asked to hand it over to begin with.

Anyone with anything similar or any thoughts on this?
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 17, 2018, 00:51:41
Agreed to both! I love playing around 'down here' but more and more I just want to return home and see the big picture.

I wish I could just make all the negative thoughts just disappear forever but they are tenacious little bastards. They must have a purpose beyond just learning how to get rid of them. Or perhaps that just me justifying my failures.
44  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Breast Cancer on: April 16, 2018, 13:08:39
That is so bad. Sending lots of healing energy her way.
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 16, 2018, 12:57:22
I get the retrieval thing now. Before I came here I had never entertained the concept of retrieving pieces of ourselves and still I'm not certain about that. Maybe it's not so much retrieving as recognizing and understanding.

On the one hand who wants to loose their individuality. On the other hand it's wonderful to be part of the big picture. I'm learning we can be both whenever we want.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 16, 2018, 12:48:31
Enjoyed this discussion. It is so much more real than real and it's not just what you see. It's what you feel, even breathing makes that simple task here seem wholly inefficient. And the mind expansion. I've been so many places that would take your breath away.
47  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 11, 2018, 10:41:25
Okay, this is how I am interpreting. I think of our minds as this huge antenna array that is grounded inside our heads straight into not only our physical brains but all of our physical bodies. From this antenna array we can pick up untold volumes of information; anytime, anywhere, any distance.

The only thing lacking is our own ability to tap into this array. In other words we operate much like a radio tower or satellite. We don't actually have to be in Hollywood to watch a production, just turn on the tv. The production was REAL, it happened; we saw it, we experienced it and we can share it with others but WE WERE NOT THERE PHYSICALLY.
(sorry, not shouting just emphasizing).

So a dream happens, it's real and all we need to do is go inside (within) and tune in. And since we are also transmitting there are pieces of us pretty much everywhere.
48  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: the limitations in dreams on: April 11, 2018, 10:25:52
These are all very good questions. I don't think I can answer them to your satisfaction but I can give you a few thoughts. I've had the flying in one experience to feeling like I'm slugging through molasses in the next.

The one thing that has worked for me in understanding is realizing that if I'm having trouble moving it is likely because moving at that particular time is not what I should be doing. If I can't fly then there is something else I am supposed to do.

I gotten to where I think of it as that 'stuck like glue' point. When I'm aware enough to realize it I have found that what I need to do is be still, wait, watch. I'm reacting but not in the appropriate fashion. Try that if you can remember and see how it works.

I don't really get the testing to see if your dreaming. I know people do this but I've never felt the need that I can remember at the moment.
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 11, 2018, 10:13:08
Excellent responses here and I appreciate every one of them. I like that term Rakkso, "a guide of multitudes". Seems to almost perfectly explain something with so many layers.

As always Xanth you're clever as ever. It doesn't always have to be NP , or P for that matter.

I've no doubt LightBeam I would consider you an angel if I ran into you NP. Now the question is good angel or bad angel, hahaha.

Thanks guys!
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 10, 2018, 00:19:39
Just read a post by one of our newest members, Windwalker. asking about guides. It made me think what if perhaps we, some or all of us, have been retrieved.

I find myself giving advice, help, hope, guidance in many of my experiences. To those I am helping that might make me a guide or retriever. Just looking to see what any of your thoughts might be on this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23