The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2018, 16:35:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
426  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 04:21:24
Indeed I am curious. Curiosity is a big part of Humanity itself.  wink ...but then "trust" sets in and replaces the curiosity!

I'm thinking all these 'downloads' are leading us somewhere. I wonder if it will become apparent during this physical life time. I hope so. Do any of you know if there is anyone anywhere taking down all this info for comparison?
427  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 13, 2016, 04:16:48
Wise words from the both of you.  smiley
428  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 04:13:45
if we couldn't understand them on some level, they wouldn't be necessary period!  wink

Agreed, but aren't you curious as to what?   smiley

It doesn't worry me but I do want to know what my 'other' awareness is up to. It's like wanting to know what the kids are up to when they're late getting home.
429  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 03:41:45
Can you expand on your 'understanding of the images' desire?

Okay. First I am not talking about the astral stuff (that's just fluff). I'm referring to the maps, written text and symbols. I would like to be able to know what those are. Lots of stuff there but these aren't just imaginings, they come with the 'downloads'. Unless I can understand them there wouldn't seem to be a point.
430  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 13, 2016, 03:31:01
LOL, so we do have a couple of smart arses in the bunch.  evil
431  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Psychic Connection on: July 12, 2016, 06:17:48
I've met people on the other side that I instantly knew. Many times I later meet or come to know who they are. Some I am sure do not occupy a place in this physical here and now. It's always interesting and gives me something to look forward to. Don't stress over it, if you are meant to know them in the here and now you will.
432  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 02:10:35
Here is a fantastic introductory thread to introduce you to the Art/skill of Phasing. Everything you find in this practice takes, well, just what it says "practice". You learn to develop and hone your skill further. But that also comes with patience, practice and perseverance.  smiley

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/what_is_phasing_and_how_can_i_do_it-t17413.0.html

Thanks, I'll look at now as long as this storm will let me.
433  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 12, 2016, 02:02:53
You mean like a bar code? You may not have fully understood it but you got some meaning. You seem to do well interpreting your experiences.

(If I disappear it's the weather. It's stormy right now)
434  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 01:46:32
Interesting thought watching the dancing shadows. You'd be able to add false images giving character to the dancing shadows as the flame licks the air around it.
I might try this when the opportunity arises.

Definitely try it! I wasn't. Just sitting in the dark watching the shadows dance and BAM - I was out there. What I want more than anything is understanding of the images. Sad

ETA - my fingers can't type
435  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:59
I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.

I don't know that I have ever seen a symbolic representation of myself. Interesting. What do reverse indicators mean?

Wouldn't it be great if we could take a snapshot of the images to compare and decipher. Surely they might be telling us something.
436  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 12, 2016, 01:30:49
I really wonder who the most content people are. Those who spend their lives seeking and searching for enlightenment. Those who immerse themselves in the physical. Or those who divide their time between the two.

437  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 01:03:28
Phasing occurs when you allow yourself to be immersed in a scenario outside of this physical reality.

Watching a candle burn in a dark room is great for this because if done long enough, a imprint of the flame/burning candle is created that can be seen immediately after you close your eyes.
Ah ha, thanks for the definition of Phasing. Smiley

The other night our power was out for several hours. I lit a lantern and just sat and stared at the shadows. That worked really really well.
438  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 11, 2016, 23:12:51
Hi fatfooty. Imagine you are seeing the Earth from outer space. Imagine it as round but not perfectly so. Imagine it is mostly blue and green. Now imagine you see the figure of a man or a woman standing on top of the Earth. All you see is a silhouette.

Anyone can do this but you most likely saw nothing with your eyes except the writing on your screen as you were reading this. That is visualization, it is just a very poor choice of words.

439  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 11, 2016, 02:37:15
When I had my last few "download" experiences I was being bombarded with symbols akin to some kind "ancient cuneiform". It was like these symbols were being "imprinted" into my subconscious mind. I was totally aware and the accompanying sensations during this event were overpowering. It felt like some kind of "brain overload". The accompanying "energy" was quite intense. There was no other party around that I could see. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could say I visually "saw" these symbols. It's more like I melded with them. One of those experiences that is very hard to explain using our Earthly physical terminology.

That exactly describes it. In one 'event' I saw images that I too thought might be cuneiform but couldn't find them using an image search. The last event I was shown maps with a few Xs marking key locations but I couldn't recognize the writing other than some of the symbols on the map looking the same the other ones I saw. I've also searched map images and can find no correlation.

I say saw because it's about the easiest descriptor to use. But it is more like a melding as you stated. I do wonder is we are seeing parts of the same thing.
440  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 08, 2016, 10:13:39
Yes, all of the above. With what you said I would say you are already well on your way to understanding about as much anyone. I know there are a lot of 'experts' out there but at this point I don't there really are any. So the best we can do is keep ourselves open to new information that resonates within us.

Good luck with your efforts and let us know how you feel afterwards.
441  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 08, 2016, 02:42:26
Hi Formless, I've recently begun looking into these things myself. One thing that has struck me over and over again in all the accounts I have read is how difficult it seems to be. And yet in almost every account I have read where people experienced any of these events (AP, LD and whatever else you want to call them) in childhood, it was almost or always effortless.

This tells me you don't need to do anything. Unless you have a specific goal, then all you have to do is ask/state your intent and wait.

The other thing is the fear. It's just not necessary.

442  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 08, 2016, 02:29:50
Perhaps we should change the sadness by will.
I wish I could change it by will alone. The more positive energy I put out there (in my immediate surroundings) the more is demanded. It created a monster. People have got to learn to create their own positive energy. I don't know how to get them to see that.
443  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 08, 2016, 01:50:42
Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.

Well alrighty then, lol! So should we connect with the source (Kray) there is an outstanding chance that it will make us KraZy to the 81 power.  cheesy
444  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain on: July 08, 2016, 01:44:41
How did you feel when this occurred?
I'm assuming it's something new to you.

I was startled but felt incredibly privileged/amazed/grateful! I had a dream a number of years ago that scared the bejeezus out of me. Since then I felt I needed to work on fear for without that fear I may have been able to understand what the dream was telling me. When the event happened I just told about in this topic it was the first such I have ever experienced (that I know of). I just instinctively felt that fear would ruin it.

I spent a lot of time contemplating all the experiences I have had throughout life. One common denominator is that nothing harmful ever actually happens except in my on mind. That seems to be the case with everyone. Conclusion - fear is a waste of time.
445  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did anybody follow Robert Monroe's ROTE? on: July 07, 2016, 19:09:54
When I first started on this journey I said no, not yet. I had to think about it. I read a bit online and thought a bit more. In the end I decided I knew pretty much everything I needed to know, that is for now. I thought back to when I was kid. I did absolutely nothing and went on so many adventures and knew so many things and had so many gifts it was incredible. Being a kid though I didn't recognize that and had no clue that any of it was a gift or talent. What I learned then is just now coming to the forefront.

Having made that determination I decided to just 'do it' the same way I did then. I have an amazing amount of trust and simply trust I will be shown whatever I need. If I'm looking for something specific I simply ask. I then go to bed, close my eyes and allow whatever happens.

It's simple, just allow events to unfold. If you want something specific, ask. If you don't get it, have patience and know the time is not right.

In a way I am both new and old at this. I don't always feel comfortable giving guidance but I strongly feel that everything we talk about on this forum should be simple and intuitive.
446  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain on: July 07, 2016, 08:23:30
Hi all, I'm looking for some validation or clarification or just your thoughts on this. I'll try to keep this brief and simple.

A few weeks ago I received a download of some kind. I was not doing anything other than laying down to sleep. First I was struck by what felt like a very powerful electrical current. I was startled but the sensation was rather pleasant. There was a loud pop or click in my brain. I felt massive amounts of current through my body but also through my brain. I could literally feel adjustments being made so just relaxed into the experience.

After several minutes of pops, clicks, buzzing and colored filters the sensations began to lighten up and that's when I started seeing images. I couldn't decipher the images. Silently I told (whoever) that I wasn't quite tuned in yet and needed some fine tuning.

More pops, clicks, zaps and again the images were shown to me. I described those images in another thread. The images were clear and imprinted so fast it was all I could do to keep up. I sensed a great deal of patience was being shown me. After those images I saw the medallion in a solid white atmosphere. It was blinding, beautiful, powerful.

This event ended and of course I couldn't help but think about it over and over again.

But

Since this event I sometimes feel such strong etheric (?) energy. It does not happen every time I close my eyes just when it chooses to. The thing is I will see very vivid color swirls and then it's like a there's a flash light going off in my head. Seriously, don't laugh. Okay you can laugh but it is exactly like a bright bulb is going off in my head. I can literally see the light from behind my eyeballs. Sometimes I ignore it (it takes a lot of energy to remain conscious/awake). When I do ignore it I immediately fall asleep. Other times I will look into the light and YOWZERS! it's always a new revelation and I am completely awake.

So yeah, I do and I don't know what to make of this. Would love anyone's input.
447  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: quick question i got on my mind on: July 07, 2016, 07:54:52
A lot of the time when people first realize they can AP or have lucid dreams and such they get caught up in the wonder and fun of it all. But after a while, if you stick with it, your consciousness will begin to expand. You'll realize the world and everything you know about is far bigger than you ever imagined.
448  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 07, 2016, 03:13:35
The statue may represent a large time scale, also our progress as humans. The baby is protected by the sphere and as it grew up the safety remained. Now that mankind is starting to develop the mind for non physical experiences, the sphere is standing in his way. It will crumble and then restore itself as we are not ready for the whole.
The statue also represents mankinds development. Until we believe in ourselves and each other as one, no animation will present itself. A kind of stagnation exists until greed and selfish egos are dispersed.
The medallion has some connection with the source. Although we know of its existence, so few of us have brought back memories from its singularity.
I've shared a scraping of the surface and will wait for the words from another before saying more.
The way it works is simple. If you saw 50 pictures I displayed and then was asked to describe them all, you'd not quite manage this task.
If however I displayed 10 more plus the 50, you'd know which 10 were added with a very high accuracy.
When experiencing the source it's best to make mental notes as the available information is far op much for our minds.
If you know computers it's a Kray v ZX81.

I tried to respond earlier to this but the weather is all over the map knocking out my connection periodically.

I do totally feel you are on point. Since that experience I have had one other and it was uniquely different. I know I also only am able to remember a small portion of the images and feel some other adjustment was made which will likely show itself. Can't wait to explore it when it does.

I don't know computers - Kray v ZX81 is a total mystery to me. Can you explain?
449  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 07, 2016, 02:59:10

Something from the late 70's or 80's mean anything?
It's a wide open question with a specific answer. One or two words even cryptic will suffice.
The sadness is all over the planet too that's if you're sensitive to it.

Mysterious reply. I'm not sure what to make of it but 'blond and beautiful' come to mind.

Sorry I'm really not in the know on these forums. It's been an incredibly long time since I have been on a forum and never one such as this. I would love to know more of what you are getting at. You can PM me if you want.  smiley

ETA: The sadness is thick as molasses. We just have to get through it and we will!
450  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Extra-Terrestrial Reality: Starseeded in the Earth-Life on: July 07, 2016, 02:47:05
I know this is an old thread but I just had to comment here. Omcasey, everything you described could have come straight out of page(s) from my own life except a few minor details.

For me it has been a progression since the age of three. Lately it's been getting very strange indeed. Thank you so much for putting this out here. Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19