The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2018, 03:19:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27
426  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: RV - Then and Now on: September 18, 2016, 00:09:46
I think "need" is related in general but individual circumstances also play in. A psychic working with police has little need but has innate talent that can be applied regardless of individual need. Most people people have no 'need' and even in many cases, it is detrimental to the psyche (distracts from the here & now) so the ability is greatly diminished for them.

Yes, some remembering can be involved. RV can be into the past or the present or the future.

I do not know about 'interpreting' but I think 'understanding' is very important. Otherwise, why bother?

I see what you are saying with police work. That is a noble use of this particular talent unfortunately even if the 'psychic' gets it right it can be very difficult for the police or other interested parties to understand/interpret the information.

I say interpreting but you could also say conclusions. It's hard not to overthink and analyze.
427  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: RV - Then and Now on: September 18, 2016, 00:05:07
The desire to 'know' changes as we get older and this reduces the available perceptions we leave ourselves open to. Then life gets in the way and the knowing gets left behind and eventually forgotten. If by chance you used this knowing regularly, then it may only be suppressed and requires a wake-up call. The art of projection gives this call automatically and then it's up to you to develop it.

The end results supply info way outside of what you'd expect and you are correct in the fact of it being 100% accurate. At times it can be vague so interpretation is utilised and its here where errors can creep in. Another aspect of it where it may not be correct is the thoughts of those priominent in the data being what you receive.

I've no doubt that with intent I could bring this ability back to the forefront. What I've discovered though is that anything I am supposed to 'know' I will know when the time is right. Too many people get wrapped up in wanting to know things before they happen instead of just living and seeing what's next. It's not healthy as humans have an amazing ability to worry themselves senseless. At times what I have been shown or seen while completely accurate does not show the outcome and that is where it is easy to go wrong. We tend to make up our own endings no matter how much we try not to.
428  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / RV - Then and Now on: September 15, 2016, 21:56:54
Hi there, I want to make some observations and thought it might be a good idea to do a then and now series. What prompted this is all the reading I have done that has led me to wonder why all this seems so hard. I keep thinking back to when it was all natural as breathing (for some of us). Writing/typing it out might give me some answers and I thought 'why not share'? It might help all of us and those striving to learn and wondering what it's all about. Please realize everything I have put here comes from my own experience and yours may be different. So let's learn what we can from each other and anything that doesn't ring your bell is safe to ignore.

Then - As a child remote viewing was as normal as opening my eyes and just seeing whatever was in front of me. I didn't think about it, didn't wonder if I could do it and had no clue there was even a separate name for it. If I was at school and wanted to check in at home I did so. If I wanted to check in on pets or friends or family I did so. I never once questioned if what I saw, heard or knew was real or not, it simply was. But over the years I came to understand that this was not normal for most people and so on occasion had to 'prove' myself. I was never wrong (as a child on into my teens).

Now – I simply have no real reason to actually view things outside of my immediate space. I don't spy on people remotely and likely couldn't if I wanted to. I know enough about life to not even have that need I felt as a child. But there has been a change. As an adult I have often viewed people and events that have left me clueless. I do not know them or the places but of course there are always clues and sometimes these RVs are very telling.

Like the time I saw a man who was clearly my husband in a place and time of which I have no memory. To my knowledge I have never met that man and to top that off he wasn't even human (Earth human that is). And yet he saw and communicated with me briefly. That in itself is remarkable and left me wondering just what else about me there is that I don't know (yet).

I have sometimes been wrong in my interpretations (as an adult).

Points to Ponder
Is need/necessity relevant to RV? And does this affect clarity?
Could some RV be a form of remembering?
Perhaps interpreting what we see is not always wise.

(edited for typos and clarity)
429  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Being harassed by an evil being on the Etheric dimension (near physical) on: September 15, 2016, 02:56:50
I used to work with him and I discovered he was doing something very harmful to people of which I reported (to stop him) and he started targeting me from then on. He's the type of person that if he get's offended once he'll never leave you alone. I'm sure he's doing the same thing to other people as well because it's his nature.

I know his type and people like that enjoy intimidation mostly because they are good at it. This does not however mean that he fully understands and may have no clue at all what he is doing on a non-physical level. But YOU do and you have given him the power to intimidate you both non-physically as well as physically.

You say he is after your secrets. You can foil (confuse and defuse) him by giving him exactly what he wants. Become an open book, just fill your self/book with so much information he'll never decipher it. Think about that and how you can accomplish it. I wish you success both with this and with your project.

430  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can i mimic in the astral realms on: September 14, 2016, 18:21:11
Seriously, the universe has a lot to show you. Your fantasies are your own business.
431  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Purple tunnel on: September 14, 2016, 18:19:00
Hi Sammie, I don't know how it is with anyone else but when I see the tunnel it gives me two options. I can either observe to see what comes through and presents itself or I can go through the tunnel till I get to the other side. Usually there will be one image or movement that will capture my attention and I focus on only that image ignoring anything else. When the images fade follow them.
432  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: September 13, 2016, 04:19:59
"Your physical body is and should be the only thing going to sleep"

Yes, but when it comes to actually achieving this state isn't there a synchronicity between mind and body going to sleep? For example if my mind goes to sleep, my body doesn't stay awake for 40 minutes afterwards. If I stop my mind from going to sleep, it takes my body 40 minutes to go to sleep perhaps. If I become aware after falling asleep I am able to astral project.

If you are actively trying to project from a conscious state then this seems to be the idea. Basically this is about trance or meditation where 'sleep' is not the goal at all.

It therefore seems logical that putting the mind to sleep also puts the body to sleep. From there if you could restore your awareness immediately after falling asleep you could project. In this context focus to keep your mind awake is counter productive, you want to lower your awareness to the borderline, try to cross over and come back?

This is how I usually project. I fall asleep with the intent to become aware as I start dreaming. Once aware anything is possible such as simply observing the dream, interacting with the dream OR projecting elsewhere. I prefer this as it's simple and effective.

There are pluses and minuses to both and every once in a while either can happen out of the blue without any attempt. (And those are the best)

433  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: September 13, 2016, 03:59:30
  I will say something else to people as a small warning. Be careful what you wish for. I practiced many a night to stay conscious into my dreams. I finally got what I wished for, but it was at the expense of completely destroying my regular lay down, close my eyes and fall asleep routine. Instead I would lie down, close my eyes and not be able to turn off for hours on end. It took quite a while to learn how to turn on and off the Tibetan Dream Yoga. For awhile it was automatic.

I also found this with wanting to remember "all" of my nightly dreams. Once again, I got what I wanted, but at the expense of waking up after every single dream for nights on end. That got to be very exhausting.

I can back this up as I had to learn how to turn it all off to get a decent night's sleep. You don't want that, at least not long term.
434  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: September 11, 2016, 08:18:07
Think it's about time I update this. Eh, never mind.
435  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Validation thread! on: September 09, 2016, 07:37:14
I'm totally loving this thread catsmeow. I don't need validation anymore but still love reading them simply to know how it is with others. And just because 9 pages is so pitilin little (cheesy) I'll add one of my own.

I was in middle school when I jumped out of body and went home to see what mom was up to. She was hanging clothes on the line and she suddenly jumped and hollered. The teacher called my name so I jumped back in but kept checking on mom because she was sick. She was throwing up.

When I got home I ran to her room, she was in bed burning up with fever. Dad came home from work to rush her to the ER. I told him to tell the doctor she had been bitten by a spider. By that time mom was completely out of it so dad told the doctor what I said. Sure enough she had been bitten.

Mom asked me a few days later how I had known. I told her she knew and she laughed and said yes, she had a feeling.
436  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Why Don't Projectors Make Use of... on: September 09, 2016, 06:53:30
Thank you Lamaza. I really appreciate you taking the time to chime in here. I know many do use these tools and much else besides. I have a few myself. Mine are old school bought back in the day and there is no mention anywhere on any of them about astral projection and such. Guess I'm dense because it took me this long to tie the two together. But when I did it was mind expanding and many pieces of the puzzle just fell into place.

You have directed me to a few videos and I will readily admit that some I watched, some I've already seen and some I have not watched yet. Just don't ask which ones are which, but I got something out of each one.

Yep, there are those that just want a magic pill or quick fix. That's the reason some of my responses are light. I figure if I give them just enough so they know it's attainable if they are serious they'll do some digging on their own and find their own path.

I am not a member of this "Now Generation". I know there is no rush. We have our lifetimes to learn!  wink

I can totally relate to that statement.  smiley
437  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Why Don't Projectors Make Use of... on: September 09, 2016, 04:30:12
repeating suggestions to myself at night even without practice usually result in the dream fulfilling the suggestion or close to it. I try to keep the suggestion short so It's easier to repeat.
That's good funfire. Short simply suggestions is all that's needed. Also sticking to a single intent rather than aiming for doing everything at once. smiley
438  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: September 09, 2016, 03:20:14
That's really WILD!

It sounds like a good method for a chronically sleep deprived society... as long as one can muster very strong and clear intent.

That's what I keep seeing. People posting how they come home from work or whatever and spend hours depriving themselves of a decent night's sleep and driving themselves crazy trying to accomplish something that is quite natural. The only difference between conscious and non-conscious projectors is awareness.

For heaven's sake (that's just an expression so don't go all bible on me). Just go to sleep with a conscious intent to project and remember your experiences. If it helps and falls within a persons belief structure - pray or meditate but still - go to sleep KNOWING it will work.

It still might take a few tries but it is lot less stressful.
439  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: September 09, 2016, 02:34:05
It's usually a matter of focus.  If you lose your focus, your consciousness will drift off to normal sleep.

Exactly! But then you will wake up in a lucid dream without all that worrying about doing it right. Works for me and I don't spend hours trying to stay awake while falling asleep.
440  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Why Don't Projectors Make Use of... on: September 09, 2016, 02:18:57
True Plasma, one size doesn't fit all. I'm sure many have used these but I don't see anyone using the terms when talking about techniques. I think they should as they are common terms and (I think) more basically understood.
441  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: September 09, 2016, 02:14:54
title. every time i try to astral project i somehow fall asleep. anyone know how can i avoid falling asleep?

Old question but still worth answers.

Perhaps you are avoiding the very path you need to take to successfully project. We are not all the same and many of us project through lucid dreaming. Can't have a lucid dream, if you don't fall asleep. State your intent and go to sleep, it should happen naturally - sooner or later.
442  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Why Don't Projectors Make Use of... on: September 09, 2016, 01:37:37
I see a lot of helpful advice here but I am most curious as to why people aren't making use of techniques that are already tried and true. I'm talking about hypnosis and subliminal messaging. Both can be very effective at training the mind.

After all when people are reaching for that trance or meditative state they are essentially putting themselves in that perfect state for suggestion.

Simple suggestions like;
I am lucid when I dream
I project out of body easily
I am brave when I project

Could really make a difference for those struggling and experts alike.

For those who respond better to commands from authority these might work;
You are lucid when you dream
You project out of body easily
You are brave when you project

These should be the same or very similar to the same statements you make when you are laying trying to project and pull yourself out anyway. The difference being that with trance/hypnosis you are putting the statement in your subconscious where you will actually be when you project anyway.

So my suggestion is why don't projectors make use of hypnosis/subliminal messaging.
I think a discussion about this could be enlightening.
443  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid dream of entering back to the body! on: September 09, 2016, 01:10:49
The vibrations seem to be one indicator that you are either starting to project or waking up. You can control this if you want by either relaxing back into your projection while remaining lucid or not OR you can notice the 'buzz' and wake up. It might take some practice but it is my thought that this happens 'normally' while we are fully asleep without being conscious.
444  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oxidization levels affecting astral projection on: September 08, 2016, 00:17:10
I'm not even close to being vegan and yet I have no trouble projecting. A couple of years ago I was deathly ill and lived in the astral more than the physical for nearly two weeks.

I don't really know the science behind any of this so I tend to just look at the results. Since projecting is literally letting go of your physical form I really don't think your physical forms health or lack of is of any consequence.
445  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: September 07, 2016, 06:25:56
This is great Lumaza and should definitely help people AP. Lately my favorite way to AP is to imagine someone hugging me as we float in darkness. This way there isn't even a need to visually imagine anything. We just float there and I think how nice it is to just feel safe, warm, comforted. It usually only takes a few minutes for a scene to present itself and off I go.

But sometimes I just go to sleep which also works beautifully most of time. I'll just become aware already there. Like you I don't really try to control the scene. I tend to operate within whatever seems to be the guidelines that are in place. I find this to be far more interesting. Like for example, if I need to fly I WILL fly. I don't need to do anything. On the other hand if I try to fly when the scene doesn't call for it it's a failure.

I sometimes think trying to control a projection is why so many people have so much trouble.
446  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: September 07, 2016, 04:59:47
Monday, September 5,  2016

Met a very impatient man. Apparently a natural calamity had left a number of people without homes. A local hotel had put them up for a night or two till they could make other arrangements. He was raising a fuss over not having decent beds and housekeeping not seeing to their needs. The hotel had put his family in a loft space and given them enough covers to make pallets on the floor.

He had not fully grasped the situation and basically was showing his butt and being very selfish. Calming him down by pointing how hard the hotel and staff were working to provide shelter and food (without profit) to large number of homeless people didn't take long.

I was going to suggest he and his family pitch in and help others less fortunate but I was pulled away to do some reading.

"This was a very long time ago..." As I was reading I could hear the book character actually saying the words. There were a couple of words that seemed like non-sense. One was liminery. I think that's right but never heard that word before.

Merriam-Webster says; French - Define liminary: placed at the beginning (as of a book) : introductory, preliminary..

447  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Remote viewing lottery numbers. on: September 06, 2016, 21:21:34
That sounds like fun BlueFire. I read your other post and thought about joining but decided now is not the time for me. I see they've got the APP discussion up now. Curious to see how this goes. smiley
448  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Visualization and confirmation experience on: September 04, 2016, 23:58:16
Bloodshadow, yes you are projecting - with intent. smiley
449  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Masculine Energy on: September 04, 2016, 01:58:22
How you know that we are here to experience love?

First I want to say for English not being your native language you are doing really well and I admire you for that.

As to your question I honestly do not know that we are here to experience just love. I do feel our time here is all about experience but if love is the only thing we strive for then how are we ever to understand those who don't have it. I think it's much bigger than all that.

We need to know not only love but fear, anguish, self-loathing, hatred, sadness - all of that. There is a time or likely will be a time when understanding any of the emotions might become a vital tool for any of us if it hasn't already.
450  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral World on: September 03, 2016, 05:24:14
We just so happen to be grid locked in this reality for reasons we will understand sooner or later down the line. The physical and non physical are just labels we throw on to tell apart our grid locked reality from the many others.

A reality is only as real as the value you give to it.

This deserves repeating!! Whoop! smiley
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27