The Astral Pulse
News: Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 25, 2018, 06:45:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
476  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 08, 2016, 10:13:39
Yes, all of the above. With what you said I would say you are already well on your way to understanding about as much anyone. I know there are a lot of 'experts' out there but at this point I don't there really are any. So the best we can do is keep ourselves open to new information that resonates within us.

Good luck with your efforts and let us know how you feel afterwards.
477  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 08, 2016, 02:42:26
Hi Formless, I've recently begun looking into these things myself. One thing that has struck me over and over again in all the accounts I have read is how difficult it seems to be. And yet in almost every account I have read where people experienced any of these events (AP, LD and whatever else you want to call them) in childhood, it was almost or always effortless.

This tells me you don't need to do anything. Unless you have a specific goal, then all you have to do is ask/state your intent and wait.

The other thing is the fear. It's just not necessary.

478  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 08, 2016, 02:29:50
Perhaps we should change the sadness by will.
I wish I could change it by will alone. The more positive energy I put out there (in my immediate surroundings) the more is demanded. It created a monster. People have got to learn to create their own positive energy. I don't know how to get them to see that.
479  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 08, 2016, 01:50:42
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.

Well alrighty then, lol! So should we connect with the source (Kray) there is an outstanding chance that it will make us KraZy to the 81 power.  cheesy
480  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain on: July 08, 2016, 01:44:41
How did you feel when this occurred?
I'm assuming it's something new to you.

I was startled but felt incredibly privileged/amazed/grateful! I had a dream a number of years ago that scared the bejeezus out of me. Since then I felt I needed to work on fear for without that fear I may have been able to understand what the dream was telling me. When the event happened I just told about in this topic it was the first such I have ever experienced (that I know of). I just instinctively felt that fear would ruin it.

I spent a lot of time contemplating all the experiences I have had throughout life. One common denominator is that nothing harmful ever actually happens except in my on mind. That seems to be the case with everyone. Conclusion - fear is a waste of time.
481  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did anybody follow Robert Monroe's ROTE? on: July 07, 2016, 19:09:54
When I first started on this journey I said no, not yet. I had to think about it. I read a bit online and thought a bit more. In the end I decided I knew pretty much everything I needed to know, that is for now. I thought back to when I was kid. I did absolutely nothing and went on so many adventures and knew so many things and had so many gifts it was incredible. Being a kid though I didn't recognize that and had no clue that any of it was a gift or talent. What I learned then is just now coming to the forefront.

Having made that determination I decided to just 'do it' the same way I did then. I have an amazing amount of trust and simply trust I will be shown whatever I need. If I'm looking for something specific I simply ask. I then go to bed, close my eyes and allow whatever happens.

It's simple, just allow events to unfold. If you want something specific, ask. If you don't get it, have patience and know the time is not right.

In a way I am both new and old at this. I don't always feel comfortable giving guidance but I strongly feel that everything we talk about on this forum should be simple and intuitive.
482  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain on: July 07, 2016, 08:23:30
Hi all, I'm looking for some validation or clarification or just your thoughts on this. I'll try to keep this brief and simple.

A few weeks ago I received a download of some kind. I was not doing anything other than laying down to sleep. First I was struck by what felt like a very powerful electrical current. I was startled but the sensation was rather pleasant. There was a loud pop or click in my brain. I felt massive amounts of current through my body but also through my brain. I could literally feel adjustments being made so just relaxed into the experience.

After several minutes of pops, clicks, buzzing and colored filters the sensations began to lighten up and that's when I started seeing images. I couldn't decipher the images. Silently I told (whoever) that I wasn't quite tuned in yet and needed some fine tuning.

More pops, clicks, zaps and again the images were shown to me. I described those images in another thread. The images were clear and imprinted so fast it was all I could do to keep up. I sensed a great deal of patience was being shown me. After those images I saw the medallion in a solid white atmosphere. It was blinding, beautiful, powerful.

This event ended and of course I couldn't help but think about it over and over again.

Since this event I sometimes feel such strong etheric (?) energy. It does not happen every time I close my eyes just when it chooses to. The thing is I will see very vivid color swirls and then it's like a there's a flash light going off in my head. Seriously, don't laugh. Okay you can laugh but it is exactly like a bright bulb is going off in my head. I can literally see the light from behind my eyeballs. Sometimes I ignore it (it takes a lot of energy to remain conscious/awake). When I do ignore it I immediately fall asleep. Other times I will look into the light and YOWZERS! it's always a new revelation and I am completely awake.

So yeah, I do and I don't know what to make of this. Would love anyone's input.
483  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: quick question i got on my mind on: July 07, 2016, 07:54:52
A lot of the time when people first realize they can AP or have lucid dreams and such they get caught up in the wonder and fun of it all. But after a while, if you stick with it, your consciousness will begin to expand. You'll realize the world and everything you know about is far bigger than you ever imagined.
484  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 07, 2016, 03:13:35
The statue may represent a large time scale, also our progress as humans. The baby is protected by the sphere and as it grew up the safety remained. Now that mankind is starting to develop the mind for non physical experiences, the sphere is standing in his way. It will crumble and then restore itself as we are not ready for the whole.
The statue also represents mankinds development. Until we believe in ourselves and each other as one, no animation will present itself. A kind of stagnation exists until greed and selfish egos are dispersed.
The medallion has some connection with the source. Although we know of its existence, so few of us have brought back memories from its singularity.
I've shared a scraping of the surface and will wait for the words from another before saying more.
The way it works is simple. If you saw 50 pictures I displayed and then was asked to describe them all, you'd not quite manage this task.
If however I displayed 10 more plus the 50, you'd know which 10 were added with a very high accuracy.
When experiencing the source it's best to make mental notes as the available information is far op much for our minds.
If you know computers it's a Kray v ZX81.

I tried to respond earlier to this but the weather is all over the map knocking out my connection periodically.

I do totally feel you are on point. Since that experience I have had one other and it was uniquely different. I know I also only am able to remember a small portion of the images and feel some other adjustment was made which will likely show itself. Can't wait to explore it when it does.

I don't know computers - Kray v ZX81 is a total mystery to me. Can you explain?
485  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 07, 2016, 02:59:10

Something from the late 70's or 80's mean anything?
It's a wide open question with a specific answer. One or two words even cryptic will suffice.
The sadness is all over the planet too that's if you're sensitive to it.

Mysterious reply. I'm not sure what to make of it but 'blond and beautiful' come to mind.

Sorry I'm really not in the know on these forums. It's been an incredibly long time since I have been on a forum and never one such as this. I would love to know more of what you are getting at. You can PM me if you want.  smiley

ETA: The sadness is thick as molasses. We just have to get through it and we will!
486  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Extra-Terrestrial Reality: Starseeded in the Earth-Life on: July 07, 2016, 02:47:05
I know this is an old thread but I just had to comment here. Omcasey, everything you described could have come straight out of page(s) from my own life except a few minor details.

For me it has been a progression since the age of three. Lately it's been getting very strange indeed. Thank you so much for putting this out here. Hugs
487  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 06, 2016, 10:04:29
They are extremely powerful experiences and impossible to ignore or forget. You may forget most of the imagery, but not the event itself!  wink

But I do remember the images, I just can't grasp their meaning. Maybe you can: remember these images are rapid-fire.

A baby (human/male) laid inside a white sphere. Overlaid on this image, another image. This one a very old statue. Huge/old/oxidized iron. I saw the statue age through centuries but somewhere along the line it became aware. This made me incredibly sad as the iron statue being aware was still just a statue. But I watched as over time the statue was improved, it was given joints and movement and freedom to move. Meanwhile the baby grew into a man within the safety of the white sphere.

Then a third image displayed above the sphere. It looked like a medallion. It was the brightest gold with wings (as best I could tell) in the center. It swayed too and fro spinning. The entire sky (?) around the medallion was beyond any white I have ever seen in rl. Every time the medallion spun where I should have been able to make out the symbol in the center there was a flash so brilliant it was blinding.

Beneath the medallion the baby/ now man had realized his condition (being in a sphere). The top of the sphere would crumble into a fine powdery dust and immediately be rebuilt only to crumble again.

What I can not determine is 'who' was making the sphere crumble. The man or the 'other'.

Any thoughts?
488  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 06, 2016, 09:30:05
You have described it to a "T", Szaxx. That doesn't surprise me at all though, my friend!  wink

I felt like my Human mind was obsolete compared to this. This gives new meaning to the term "information overload",  it just keep coming and coming, moving faster and faster, until I couldn't bare it anymore.

It also totally wiped out any other LD's afterwards as well.

I got up to use the bathroom shortly after and found that I had only been asleep for about 3 hours. So, I figured I still had a couple of good LD's ahead of me. But no, my mind was blank when I awoke for the day, except for the memory of this Download experience. That one I usually don't get over for about a month. There's nothing that really compares with it. At least nothing I have experienced as of yet.

Yep, exactly as both of you stated. The images were rapid-fire. For me, this was an extreme and totally unexpected experience. I have to tell you till I had this experience I had never really 'tried' to do any of this.
489  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: July 06, 2016, 09:13:54
Yes, I have written threads based on all of those things. Clicking in and out can be a method used in "rescripting" as well.

Thanks I just opened those tabs.
490  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 06, 2016, 09:04:39
Hi Lamaza, thanks for the welcome. I was just reading a couple of old threads to do with AP. I was blown away by the mention of 'the click'. That is something I have totally kept to myself sense I experienced it. Reckon I got some validation there.

I was thinking of starting a thread myself as I have questions that I so far have not seen addressed. At this point I still see AP, LD and all the rest as the same thing.

The Others works for me too!  smiley

I can relate to trying to help and feeling like you are battling a brick wall. Sometimes people are just willfully ignorant. I've been that way myself a time or two, haha, and so feel like an idiot later when I finally 'get it'.
491  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: July 06, 2016, 08:16:35
Wow, this is a lot of information. I have experienced everything on your list Lumaza, to one degree or another. Number 8, physical pain I have found goes away or becomes pleasant the moment you loose your fear of the pain.

EscapeVelocity mentioned the click. I am ecstatic to come across this. I had not seen this mentioned anywhere else and so have kept it to myself. So I am not the only one  smiley

I have felt the click on a number of occasions and it is is always followed by what I call 'a download or an upgrade'. When the psychic energy is high I can often switch visual lenses simply by moving my eyes in a specific direction. There will be a lens change from whatever colors are swirling in my vision to a solid though 'thin' yellow. If I keep my eyes on that lens I will receive some kind of 'upgrade/download'. I don't know what I'm getting but I can feel it happening.

Can anyone else relate to this?
492  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation) on: July 06, 2016, 00:10:48
I perused that site and found there is some good info mixed in with a lot of bad information as well.

...and this section, completely baffled me.  huh huh huh

Spiritually telling people "hairstyles for women", what kind of clothing to wear, how to bathe, etc.. That sounds like the making of a cult.  rolleyes

493  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What animates the physical vehicles on: July 06, 2016, 00:08:19
Interesting question. I think we have to start with the idea that the physical body is 'not' us. Our minds/spirit do all these wonderful things like projecting, dreaming, traveling other planes. Our bodies always remain right where we left them basically just running on backup power till we return.

So it's almost a mute question in that we do these spiritual things without our bodies to begin with. So once the body dies we just keep doing those other things but 'without' the physical bond. That in itself would give us more freedom to continue on as pure energy and possibly with greater understanding. The body just does what it was designed to do; that is house our energy so we can have a physical experience. But like a car or anything else it wears out.

Good thing too or most of us would be trapped here forever trying to figure out something that will happen naturally whether we are on board or not.
494  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 05, 2016, 06:27:41
Thanks for the welcome EscapeVelocity. So far I am enjoying some of the topics. I've been bouncing around quite a bit just reading. I'll keep an eye out for Bluefirepheonix's topics then.

Not too worried about those loose canons and the idiocy. We all learn in due time.

I think I really would like to share some things but I feel so out of my league. I have never had anyone remotely knowledgeable to talk to before.
495  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Random Lucid Dreams on: July 05, 2016, 00:56:59
I honestly think that we are often affected by natural earth energies. At times the energy is higher, other times it is lower. Your lucid dreams may simply be going with the ebb of flow.
496  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Introduction / About Me on: July 05, 2016, 00:48:22
Hi, my name is Elaine but Nameless seems to suit me well and it's easy to remember. I found this website while cruising the internet looking for things of interest.

As an adult I do not call myself psychic but on ocassion I have been allowed to borrow various tools from beyond the veil. I consider these tools/gifts temporary. I've spent a good deal of time reading here and am struck by how open so many of you were as kids. It seems the custodians (over there on the other side) take great pleasure in allowing children access to toys/tools/gifts that as adults we take for granted. Perhaps their aim is to allow children to experience these things so that as adults we will come back to them with an eye to building a greater understanding.

As of the moment I don't know how active I will be on this site. I've recently become very jaded with the internet BUT it is still the fastest and most varied way to seek out information and more fully understand our world and the people/entities that inhabit it.

My apologies if I come off as a little cold, it's that whole 'jaded' thing. Maybe I just feel the need to protect myself a bit more than I usually do.

My main interests regarding the etheric right now is remote viewing.

I look forward to getting to know you.  smiley
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]