The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 25, 2018, 10:40:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
476  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Music on: July 29, 2016, 08:31:36
For anyone intrigued by the exploration of the relationship of music, frequency and consciousness, I can suggest an oddly attractive UK film about an alternate reality world with somewhat varied physics from ours; it's a romance with a couple good twists in it and a unique adventure.

By coincidence, it is simply called Frequencies.

I really want to see that movie.
477  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / This is Not about Belief on: July 29, 2016, 07:53:55
I'm a little confused and I'll try to make myself clear. After reading a large number of topics here and a few elsewhere I get the feeling most people are trying very hard to learn to AP, LD and all sorts of phenomena. Okay, I can see the appeal. But there's a lot of talk about our beliefs being the driving force behind our experiences.

I've only come across a few references here from anyone saying not-so-much. I can't believe that is a complete truth. You see, my first conscious experience certainly came from no belief of mine. I had that typical paralyzing experience with the great big light in the eyes, cold terror through my veins happen. This was back in the early 70s. The only belief system I had was in god and the devil as preached by Southern Baptists. I already knew something was incredibly wrong with those teachings.

So my first conscious thought during that event was that the devil was after me. I immediately discarded that idea as ridiculous and ran like the dickens the moment I finally slithered off the bed. To this day I do not know what happened. But I do know this, the day following that event my side was bruised black as well as three bruises on the inside of each arm above the elbow. My mom asked about the bruises and some thing other than me told her I fell out of the cherry tree. That was a complete fabrication as it just did not happen. I never climbed that tree and it was not me that answered. Along with 'the lie' I was shown a visual of me chasing a rabbit and climbing the tree. The vision was completely fake. I was a kid but I know what happened and I never lied to my mom. My jaw swelled up a couple days later though there was no visible injury. I have something in my jaw that has been there every since and yes, it does show up on x-ray.

Now, decades and many events later I have ideas. There is definitely a reason behind all this 'awareness' or awakening if you so choose. But I do feel put upon. What I would like is any input any of you have to offer. Also I would love to hear from anyone who 'knows' what is going on. And no, I do not require proof as I know that kind of proof, as of yet, does not exist.

I know that's not the best title but it's the best I could come up with.

edited: spelling/grammer
478  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Song I heard while traveling to the higher planes on: July 28, 2016, 10:50:07
Really beautiful!
479  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: The Watchers: wrote a book... Anyone wanna take a look? on: July 28, 2016, 10:44:31
I enjoyed this very much. Did you ever get it published ChopstickFox? I would love to read the rest.
480  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I feel swamped. I think I'm 'awakening'. Can anyone help me understand? on: July 26, 2016, 23:33:46
I want to thank the OP - Rossco for this post. Much of it resonates strongly with in my own experiences. I've discovered that the more I learn the less I know. I've always known that but with these events that knowing has grown exponentially.  smiley

I don't know if you are still around or will get this but there is one thing I have found that works to calm or completely stop all this mental weirdness. Go outside, close your eyes and look at the sun for a couple of minutes. You may have to look then look away a few seconds at the time. Keep your eyes closed, you don't want to burn your retinas. I have found this to be extremely grounding so that you can get on with your physical life in the here and now.

Again, thank you for sharing your amazing story.
..edit to correct spelling..
481  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 22:06:38
Thank you : )  I'm not that kind of screaming man. Szaxx is the man who knows I had a few weeks back a tough fear test and I didn't even run away or scream like hell lol.
Well who knows when will the time be right lol.

BRAVO! I thought I had gotten beyond fear of anything non-corporeal a long time ago. Till that one recent SP incident. Next time I'll channel YOU.  grin
482  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 26, 2016, 22:04:28
Those who are beyond searching and finding

Dam, I'll never get there!  grin
483  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 26, 2016, 22:03:18
No harm done  wink
After reading your post last time I got that someone could put such a technique/meditation in that categorie  smiley

smiley If I try it I'll let you know how it turned out.
484  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 21:04:13
Lumaza, thanks for the link. Took a look but those were not even close. I figure one day I'll stumble over what I need to know. That's how it always seems to work for me.

Phildan1, I wish you success. I would say you'll meet them when the time is right but doesn't that just want to make you scream? Lol.
485  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 26, 2016, 20:49:21
This staring into the mirror meditation is actually nothing crazy or creepy nor has it to do with seances or black magic. Its just a meditation to observe whats going to happen.

My apologies WhiteMonkey. I think I offended you. That was not my intent, just poor judgement. My response above was tongue-in-cheek. What I was alluding to is that that is the only experience I have with that, kids playing with stuff they knew nothing about. So no I don't have any experience with mirrors and such in the here and now. But I'm kind of tempted to see what I would see if did do as you described.
486  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 11:27:20
At least I feel better knowing I'm not the only one not getting straight answers. But then again maybe we are and we are just too dense to figure it out. I don't know if you can answer this but maybe so. My guide has always appeared blue. Like a dark watery blue. Any ideas what race this might be?
487  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 10:39:16
EV,
Thank you for your reply and thoughtfulness. Since these events and since reading here I have decided to try a few things. The other night I asked to meet my guide/higher self, whatever. Immediately I saw her(?). She was a definite alien but I have yet to see any images or pictures like her. I'm really not sure how I feel about that. What's interesting is that I have seen her before, dreams and such. I had just forgotten or didn't pay attention at the time.

I don't mind discussing any of this in the open if it helps someone else. At least so far. But I think I'm a little angry at them/her. Szaxx came a bit close early on when he asked me about the 70s.
488  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 09:35:06
Lol, I think not to taking film of it. Have not seen him again anyway and not sure if I want to. The 3 recent episodes I have had all felt 'forced'. I know I wasn't trying to do anything. I truly felt like I was being told to wake up and pay attention. All 3 were quite different from each other but the last thing I ever expected to see was an alien. I'm really not interested in playing games. If there is something they need from me they need to spell it out.
489  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: July 26, 2016, 05:19:23
This thread sure has been going on for a long time. I want to thank everyone who contributed, it's been quite an enjoyable read. I've had SP maybe 3 or 4 times in my life and it matches pretty much with what everyone else says. So that's good and explains a lot.

However, this also brings me to why I've lately been seeking out this kind of information. I hadn't had an episode in years till recently. The first time (recently) the episode was kind of typical only I wasn't afraid bc I've been there, done that. I relaxed into it and went to sleep. But decided the next time I would try to stay awake and you know, just see what happened next. A couple of nights later I again had the vibrations, only my head had just hit the pillow and I was nowhere near asleep. I lay there a minute. The vibrations were extremely strong. I felt pressure on my leg just above the knee. I was not paralyzed.

And this is where I get lost. There was an 'alien' standing at the foot of my bed. He was pointing his finger at the point on my leg where I felt the pressure. Beyond all reason I screamed and jumped up and away from him. He stood there waiting/contemplating(?). I yelled at him, "No way in hell, you are not probing me again."

Now guys, to my knowledge I have never seen a real alien, never been abducted, never seen a UFO up close or anything. But I have on ocassion scene alien images/type things in LDs and such. I never paid them much thought.

On the surface I would describe this as just another example of SP. BUT I have my doubts. How can I know if maybe there isn't something else going on?

490  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 26, 2016, 01:38:48
WhiteMonkey,

Staring into a mirror and doing pretty much anything sounds like all the crazy things kids have been doing since forever. Growing up I had friends that were always doing weird stuff like that. I never got involved. I grew up in a haunted house. A real one. I was also blessed or cursed with some pretty amazing talents (although I didn't quite appreciate them that way at the time). I knew without a shadow of a doubt what my friends were getting themselves into if they were ever successful. Although I did attend one seance... I knew better, lol.

As to the forest and strange goings-on. I do believe such places exist. I watched a preacher have a short conversation with a ghost once. The preacher was totally flabbergasted when the man he was talking to disappeared. Such a perfect Sunday afternoon it was too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Sounds like you stepped over 'somebody's' border.
491  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 26, 2016, 01:23:40
I had an incident, recently, where I looked into every reflective surface I could find. Mirrors and even the own backs of my glasses.

If someone is tuned and clued into the psychic life, DO NOT do stuff like this if you are officially sleep deprived. What you see will wreck your perception. The psychic and astral will wreck havoc with your sleep deprivations. I truthfully speak from experience.  If there are any astral entities lurking, and they find out, they can play games that seem much more scary due to the SD.

Namely, the mirror looking and other things exacerbated my sleep-deprivation induced hallucinations. I had some visual, like rocks seeming to twitch on the road at night when I was walking, and major auditory ones like hearing Aztec ritual drums every time I was near any loud noise like construction trucks and AC units of any type.

I am recovered now, but handing the warning down not to do mirror magicks and stuff while offically suffering SD.

OMG, LOL! I have never had the opportunity to ask someone if they had seen anything from the backside of their glasses. It's just not a question that comes up in most conversations. But what you said cracked me up. I know exactly what you mean.

I've never had hallucinations but I totally agree with you about getting plenty of rest. Sleep deprivation wreaks havoc on our normal perceptions. I'm glad to hear you are over it now and more the wiser. I've never practiced magic.
492  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 26, 2016, 01:15:02
Thanks for sharing! I have not but I will, eventually. I've always imagined that one can stumble upon these kind of things in nature. Maybe it was some sort of high energy point?
Perhaps. I've ran across areas where you could feel the energy, sometimes it's good vibes and sometimes not so much. The above experience I don't even put in the same class. Writing it out really takes away from the experience but I have only felt like that twice in my life. Neither time did I have the where-with-all to examine deeper.  sad
493  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Can't do both? on: July 23, 2016, 04:26:16
Why does it Always seem to freaking hard to focus on multiple things for me? I can only direct all my energy towards a single thing in the present if I want to really feel committed or good about what I am doing. For instance, doing this OBE's and stuff stops completely every time I focus more on something in the physical World, vice versa. All my energy goes one way and not the other. Of course I can change the energy but it seems it can only do one thing... Has anyone sturggled with this?

Hi Sammie, it is my firm opinion that unless you are intending to become a Buddhist Monk or a Zen Master you should keep yourself grounded in reality first and foremost. After all that seems to be the reason we are here in the first place.

Having said that connecting with your spiritual side through whatever means you choose also requires attention. Just remember all this OBE, and non-physical stuff is something that comes naturally to you when you sleep. What you are attempting is doing the same but on a more conscious and controlled level. Sometimes your natural energy levels will be really high and sometimes low. When those energy levels are low or just non-existent just give it a rest for bit. It's not gone. Hope this helps answer your question.
494  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Magic Colors on: July 23, 2016, 04:12:01
Hi FD, I passed this the first time I saw it not quite understanding where you were coming from. Thanks for clarifying. I would suggest that anything specifically presented to you is meant to capture your attention. That being so the color would surely have meaning. If you don't already know what the color means for you try relaxing and seeing the color in the air you breathe. Breath it in with the intent to understand its meaning. Sounds like you have quite the adventure coming your way.  smiley
495  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 22, 2016, 08:59:31
I wanna hear more about that experience, please Smiley

Haha, first of all, know that we did not enter some magical kingdom where little people granted our every wish. It was more real than any of that stuff. We simply jumped across a ditch. A small little ditch. But that jump slowed time way down and our view sailing over that ditch was pitch perfect. As in crystal clear. You think when you look around you you are seeing the world as it is but you aren't. You're seeing it from a very clouded lens. We jumped that ditch multiple times with the same result but we felt the portal/energy waning each time. Had we been older we might have found a better way to observe and interact.

Have you ever stumbled over one? If so, I would like to hear your story.
496  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:37
Hi, thanks for not laughing. I know it is weard. I don't have much else to add to this story., except that when this happend I told my spouse about it and she advised me not to speak about it if I did not wish to me locked up. It never happened again. However at the time this happened it is possible that I was having a passing psychic capability (not something that I ever had before). Once in the middle of the night I saw the etheric body of my wife floating about six inches above the bed. It looked like a copy of her body made entirely of minuscule vibrant lights. That too only happened once and I would be totally incapable of causing it.

Don't sell yourself short. It sounds to me like you are psychic (not the best word to use but still know what you mean). I personally suspect that you do lots of work on the etheric plane while you think you are just sleeping. These glimpses are your clue.

I find you viewing of your wife's etheral body very interesting. Seems to me your wife is also quite busy. You were very fortunate to get a glimpse of her night life (so to speak).

I've long  suspected that much of what (we) see on those other levels are in truth the etheric bodies of other sleepers as they go about their business.

The minuscule vibrant lights sounds very similar to the ones I saw hovering over my son one night when he was very ill. The next day he told my he dreamed he talked to God and he had told him exactly what needed to be done to cure him. We did as instructed and my son was healed. He had a very serious blockage in his lungs that (according to his child pulmonologist) required the removal of half his lung. A black spot on his lungs that had been there for months while he was in and out of the hospital disappeared overnight. The xrays were completely clear the following week and he has never been sick like that again.
497  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 21, 2016, 21:35:02
Just curious, are there any sorts of portals in the physical world anyone here has experienced? Portals that would transfer the body to anoter place?

I believe so. My brother and I stumbled over one when we were kids. The experience was completely magical and being kids we didn't question it much at the time. It left a lasting impression on us. Afterwards we tried numerous times to repeat our experience. It never worked again so maybe some portals are only temporary.
498  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 20, 2016, 07:06:00
@serge

Haha, not laughing at you just the idea of a neanderthal looking back. Looking at the number of replies to this one it may well be out of the ordinary. Do you have a link to the thread you posted?
499  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: July 20, 2016, 06:02:33
I don't think I have ever seen Spiritual Growth *ever* just "come to anyone"... not once.... Can you give some examples to clarify this? The way you describe it almost sounds like the Bible Thumper's "saved by Grace" type thing.

I have only seen it as a result of tremendous amounts of Work on Self.

I said when that person is ready. Meaning they do the seeking. Nothing mystical about it.
500  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: July 20, 2016, 02:35:53
I was just wondering because throughout history it's created so much unneeded war

Spiritual growth comes to anyone, anywhere, any time that person is ready. It transcends religion.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23