The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 19, 2019, 07:20:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: December 09, 2018, 05:20:42
There's a lot here EscapeVelocity. Thank you so much for adding on to your previous post.

And Kurt has some superb insights into this, one of which is the idea that we are concurrently activating and exploring the next higher level of consciousness, while still consolidating certain experiences within the lower bodies. Working backwards as we move forward, as it were. This explains for me, and may for some others, why we have a clearly Astral event one day and then a RTZ event a week later; or a series of formless Mental level experiences followed by a Lucid Dream. The experiences are not confined to a specific order; we necessarily jump around from one to another.
This does make sense and personally I feel better knowing I'm not alone in seeming to evolve so well then finding myself back at ground zero (so to speak).

Nameless, the fact that we both were 'presented' with similar aliens, then other times visited alien human-types and were allowed to observe their culture...it's just too coincidental not to be significant. Maybe the curriculum is that commonplace, maybe there is more to it considering the resonances you and I share. There is possibly more to these aliens that I will share presently, something a new friend shared with me recently. I've run out of time for now but will return.
I'm honestly on pins and needles waiting. Maybe it's just me (don't know) but I feel we are close to something here. Recently I was informed I would be taking on or developing a new talent or hobby. I'm not sure if that is in reference to the cards I recently picked up or something else or maybe both. I just feel something coming together. I wrote about the cards in my journal so as not to off-track this discussion.
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 09, 2018, 05:06:48
As this is my Everything Journal I'm going to put some recent stuff here I think some might find interesting. I notice we rarely talk about our daily physical lives in relation to the non-physical. I think that is a mistake if we want to obtain a fuller more clear picture of what all this just might mean.

A couple or so weeks ago I did something I really did not intend to do. Someone left a deck of playing cards on the buffet where they sat for weeks. I noticed them but thought nothing of them. Plume is the tarot card reading guru far as I am concerned. Anyway I walked by and felt a very clear nudge to pick up the cards. No, not interested. Then again another day, same thing. So I picked them up and took them to my room. As I held them I was impressed with the number 3, so I shuffled and drew three off the top.

I knew the cards were significant but other than a very vague idea I didn't know what they might mean. Again I was impressed with the word - learn. Well, okay. So I took a pen and wrote my ideas on a few cards starting with each of the 4 suits and later went online and looked up the basic definitions of playing cards as generally understood. These are not tarot cards but they'll do. My vague ideas were generally spot on, I was surprised by that having never studied cards before beyond regular card games. At this point I went ahead and wrote a short descriptive meaning on each card in the deck. In the end I used the Jokers as a simple YES and NO. I originally intended discarding those.

Next day I did some tentative readings for a couple of people, letting them shuffle the cards and just play them for awhile. I asked my "np support team" why cards. And they responded because that would work for me and make it easier for them to 'talk' to me.

Later that night I was discussing all this with my son and after he drew several cards and sat there holding them he handed them back. I unconsciously shuffled the cards and suddenly felt and urge to again draw 3. I did - They were the exact same as the three I drew the previous morning.

The point of all this is to say that our guides, our angels, our support team are not only with us during meditation, AP, OOBE and Phasing. They can and are often with us in very physical ways they just aren't 3D.

I know some of you will likely feel the need to remind me I need to be careful who I put my trust in. I thank you for those thoughts. Rest assured, I am always protected.

PS - Even though this is my journal feel free to talk, ask questions or converse in any way you feel. I truly enjoy all of your input. This journal isn't just my record, it's a HUGE Question mark.

Hugs to you all and hope your giving season is as remarkable as you.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 08, 2018, 21:38:00
Well hello, wasn't here when you first made this thread. Welcome back. Outer life does take over but eventually we get back to Inner living. Cheers!!
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: December 06, 2018, 09:15:21
Hey All, I wanted to come back and re-read this now that I've learned a few things and have a better grasp.

Three things stood out for me beyond what I gleaned initially.

One -
"---Would you like an Experience?---

Uhh, sure I thought, and I wrapped the response with a little bit of Intent and pushed it outward mentally.

A face appeared before me, maybe two feet away. It was alien, shaped like a horse head but without the ears and staring right back at me, alive and breathing. It seemed a hybrid of both mammal and insect
This describes well a personal visit I received.

Two -
As I focused in more closely on the people, I could see that there was a marked physical difference: On everyone's forehead there was another layer of flesh, maybe an inch, inch and a half thick, wrapping around from temple to temple, and from the eyebrows up to the hairline. It seemed to be outside the cranium. I wondered if it was a separate organ and if so, for what?
I have had two experiences involving a people that fit this description. My exp was not as remarkable as yours but very strange indeed. Reading through yours and Szaxx's replies has really made me rethink those.

I'm curious at the similarities in descriptions. Is this because we are encountering the same 'species' or is this a possible similarity in our minds only? I would be very curious as to what you and Szaxx think here as well anyone else.

Three - Szaxx gave you a headache!!  grin Forgive me for grinning/ I think you'll understand why I say that.

Just wanted to thank you again for posting this and the ensuing thoughtful conversation. It helps me examine myself more thoroughly now that I am a bit more comfortable and have at least enough knowledge to follow what you are saying with meaning.

Hugs
55  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 05, 2018, 09:19:04
Get some rest and try again later. There's just a kink somewhere.
56  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 05, 2018, 09:09:20
Darn it! Let me know if I can help. The only thing you did wrong on the other thread "Allo" was to hit the image code. Try the one next to it for a URL code.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: December 05, 2018, 09:05:01
I'm gonna try to modify your link Plume.

https://plume443167638.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/45fbe8bf-c5b3-486f-aa4b-3905fae5b4b4.jpeg?w=450
See if that worked.

Love what you did with the amplifier.

ETA: It worked!
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Holidays on: December 05, 2018, 04:20:09
Do you tend to have more experiences during certain times of the year or under certain conditions than normal?

Just something that crossed my mind today. I was wondering if holidays or joyous occasions brought on more success for people. Or if you are affected more by adverse situations and whether you are or seem to be affected by group dynamics. Has anyone noticed anything like this.

I know adversity, stress and illness seem to put me in high gear. I think it's bc at these times I am less likely to have a normal and stressless sleep routine. But also high anticipation and excitement, pretty much anything that destroys a good nights sleep multiple nights in a row.

Can't really say anything certain about holidays and such, just wondering. If this were twitter I'd has tag this as #casualconversation
59  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 03, 2018, 22:28:01
Those are really nice Lumaza. You're getting better and better. Your link worked perfectly. Beta means testing phase. I find it interesting the internet itself has never gotten out of beta.
60  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 02, 2018, 02:30:09
I took a quick read through the link you posted and saved it for later perusal as well. Seems he covered most of the methods and all that's left is technique. Lumaza here has several great techniques that have been helpful.

There are many beings beyond 'the veil' not only spirit. When we place our thoughts on these things they tend to find us or we find what we need in time. I'm like Plume in that up till now seems people look to the spirit world for answers that are freely available to them without such. I doubt anyone, spirit or otherwise, has all the answers.

But that is not to say you can't receive guidance from that side. You certainly can and I think most of us here have and do. Discernment is our best friend though.

Admittedly I haven't given too much thought to some of the more shamanistic or other approaches. Old dog, new tricks sort of thing there. I do however see a strong correlation between the focus levels many here talk about and maps and the matrix. To me it's all the same with different labeling or understanding. I'm not the one to get into these kind of details as I came late to the party and my brain tends to overload easily.

You are very right though, it is interesting to see how it all fits.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you focus on with the noticing technique? on: December 02, 2018, 01:38:29
There are several things you can do.

You can pay more attention to the music, forget the visuals. Let it take you where it will.

You can focus on the visuals. Allow the visuals to flow freely till you find something to latch onto then follow it.

Also you can just let that conversation flow. You may find yourself having a very interesting conversation with 'other'.

You're doing well. Don't give up but if you find yourself frustrated give it rest. Sometimes you need to relax and take a break to give yourself time to incorporate your experiences. Like a reset button, go out and do something physical. Enjoy yourself, get some sun and earth and air and water from natural sources. Then come back to practicing refreshed and ready.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello all! on: November 30, 2018, 21:55:37
Welcome to the Pulse Astaloid. I hope you find something interesting here, there's a lot of info floating around these boards.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: November 26, 2018, 21:24:27
Hi Gaia, welcome to the Pulse. On the main page there are a number of stickies under each topic. Enjoy perusing them and if you have questions or something to say pipe right up.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Involuntary Astral Projecting on: November 26, 2018, 03:22:37
This post by ComaCat is exquisite. She describes very well how astral projection can be oh so scary. I see she only ever made 2 posts. Just bringing this to the foreground for a bit. Who knows someone might be needing this.
65  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: November 25, 2018, 23:09:08
I remember you saying you had seen a fireball. I've seen odd things such as what I stated but never what I could identify as a UFO. What I saw with one other person was too far away to make that distinction but the easiest way to describe it is to just say the stars moved.

I have found it interesting that each time I have noticed something odd or amiss in the sky there have been reports come out of sightings or interactions in the same area.

For the most part I'm left scratching my head.
I saved the video to watch later.
66  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: November 25, 2018, 22:40:14
I'm glad you brought this up Lu. I've had these type dreams and phases. I had one of these actually witnessed a couple weeks later by someone else in total physical reality. If that's not a sync I don't know what is.

This wasn't a dream but a full on conscious phase about a year or so ago. I was drawn up into a craft. There were two 'aliens' with me. I was instructed to observe. There were two pilots. I stood behind them watching and they too appeared to be directing the craft telepathically through touch alone. They were pulling up holograms of the earth and other systems.

Interestingly when one of the two pilots became aware of our presence the two with me pulled me away. I understood it was to keep the pilots from locking in on my signature.

I've had dreams before and after this involving a battle.

ETA: almost forgot to answer the specific question. I have not as yet been instructed to fly one of the craft.
67  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Celibacy to raise consciousness on: November 23, 2018, 06:06:43
Well alrighty then!

Control control control - that's mostly what I read here although there were some good points made.

But all that controlling sure wouldn't be inductive to living a spontaneous life and being in the moment.

The body is physical = take care of it according to its physical needs.
The mind is mental = take care of it according to its mental needs.
The rest is 'other/spiritual' = take care of it according to its  needs.

I figure if you do that each part will be in balance on its own and each part will have the necessary energy required to lend to each other part as needed.

I know when I lend my sexual energy to 'other' I receive a great boost in my own overall physical health, emotional health and spiritual health.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to the Astral FAQ! / Re: What is Phasing and how can I do it? on: November 21, 2018, 07:21:45
This thread is now unlocked for anyone who wants to join in. My bad, I didn't notice it was locked before Lumaza pointed it out.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to the Astral FAQ! / Re: What is Phasing and how can I do it? on: November 20, 2018, 21:12:28
Find any Dust up in there?  wink Do outies collect dust? Is this where dust bunnies truly reside? (...processing)

I honestly don't think I can interpret Monroe or Kepple. They are either speaking way above my head or they aren't reaching enough. Not sure which. Maybe it is hard to teach an old dog a new trick. I really don't like specifics like that as they tuck everything into a box. It hampers me dreadfully as some experiences 'could' be spread across many of those levels so which label should I print?

I can't see this as levels at all. Levels suggest you need to move up or fall down. Everywhere out there is more like areas. Like maybe a gigantic theme park if you like. Want to get scared; head off in that direction. Want divine intervention; right over there. Need a break; picnic tables this way. Want to know what you don't know? Close your eyes and wonder around blind awhile. If you run into something edible then eat it. Water then bathe in it. Even saying areas isn't right as everything overlays everything else. Kind of like the old microfilm. You lay down an image then add another and another till the picture finally comes clear. Only we can't see all the overlays yet. But now if someone could get into THAT box  rolleyes

I do however give them a huge KUDO for trying to put the mystery into words so we can at least have a jumping off point to understanding each other. Too bad I didn't read all their stuff back when. Back when I would actually have tried to memorize it. But maybe that is how it was supposed to be so I could draw my own conclusions. I am grateful to them for much of the explanations rolling around my brain. I just don't quote them because I simply can't remember who said what. My failing not theirs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just trust the experience. Observe.  = faith.

It is a great subject, one I hope you as well will add to. I know you are in the process of zeroing in on your own interpretations.

ETA: After typing all that I went back and read every word of Franks original post. Awesome job Frank. As to that part of this discussion I don't think at this point there can be a better example of how to phase and what it is.

70  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:54:30
All you need to think is "I just don't get these skinny, rich bimbos" haha
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
71  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:43:31
Oh God, boy am I in trouble!

That's it, I now have full understanding. Yes, yes I do. I know what it is to be fat, broke, hurt, angry, depressed and pig-headed.

I need to know what it is like to be slim, financially independent, healthy, happy, excited and easy.

Well LightBeam, this was exactly the right thing to say.

You are totally bringing home what I need to know and it's clicking. Sure hope others who may be reading this are getting it.

So much hugs and love!!!

72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to the Astral FAQ! / Re: What is Phasing and how can I do it? on: November 20, 2018, 06:36:05
Okay, now I'm too dizzy to know which direction I'm going...
73  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is Integral Philosophy? on: November 20, 2018, 06:15:36
I still don't get. Does anyone?
74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:02:47
I see, admittedly I hadn't really thought along these lines before but I'm enjoying this.

So if a focused group could get excited and happy, like at Disney World,  for a positive outcome the results would increase many fold. You see now, THIS is a real how to!! It's all getting the right image/translation across.

And I think we all agree on fear being probably the greatest hindrance. Right up there with preconceived beliefs and ideas.
75  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 19, 2018, 19:22:29
Your example also gives much credence to how a gathering of people all focusing on one thing works. Such as prayer groups and those focus groups that gather to do things like sending healing energy towards a particular place like a hospital.

The big and likely only difference I see is that in places like Disney Land the focus isn't so much intentional as just automatic or inherent to the experience. Whereas in the other groups there is well defined intent. That well defined intent takes fewer people while the other is affected by sheer numbers.

This thread is actually a VERY GOOD example of how our practice in general and specific terms can be used to fix, heal and inspire the world. Even skeptics should be able to see some signs of proof here if they give it thought.

I know our practice is AP (astral projection). But it's time to grow up a bit and expand. People, I think, need to SEE what this has to do with them and the world and how it's all related.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34