The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2018, 18:31:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24
51  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Stillwater's Dream Journal on: May 19, 2018, 02:52:15
Your clarity was amazing as seen in your thought processes. I wanted your story to go on as I was enjoying it so much. sad
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 16, 2018, 01:18:06
Now I'll move on to your points of interest.

"You state that you became aware of her presence while you were awake? I find that just slightly amazing...please describe that...How did you become aware of her presence? Did your memory somehow alert you to who she was? What did you think and what did you feel? Not to your degree, but I have slightly felt the mental presence of others-you, Szaxx, Lumaza, Lightbeam and some "others"...very faint, but just enough to make me think..."

In 2012 I was suddenly inspired to begin writing creative stories. This is something that many people had told me I should do for as long as I can remember but I never cared. There are a lot of details I am not going into at this point. I played with the idea and posted a few crappy things online not giving it much of a chance because I just didn't see myself as a writer. And then... I don't know what happened. Odd things started happening. I was definitely being guided. So I began just writing what was in my heart. In 2013 I sat at my keyboard late one night just staring at the screen. I want to make clear that I was not asleep, sleepy or meditating. I was just looking at that blank screen and made a statement. (sort of like an after-thought). Okay, if you want me to write it show me. (something like that anyway).

Now I am not going to put that here but I wrote exactly what played out on my screen. I will say she first introduced me to some kids and those are what I wrote about. Only after I had written that did she appear some time later.

I had no idea at that time who she was. She was slightly terrifying, not that she did anything to garner that impression. It was her appearance and her clear commanding air. Well I had asked and this was apparently my answer so I dove in writing fast trying to keep up.

I felt GREAT. I felt confident and terrified at the same time. I was so nervous posting some of those stories but my confidence did grow. What is more important to me though was how she would clearly let me know when I had gone off course.

-
I can feel you and the trio you mentioned above as well along with a few others. It's so strange to finally come in contact (online at least) with some of the energies I actually know on another level.

You know, it feels good to finally talk about this. There's just so much involved with so many day to day experiences that I and I'm sure WE just don't mention or talk about otherwise with those we are in actual physical contact with on a daily basis.

I think I've covered everything, haha.

One more thing, you ask if the Ebony one is a previous lifetime or splinter. I don't get that feeling but maybe. She seems to be her own separate person in the now despite living in a very quaint (by our standards) style. But timelines are different Otherwhere. The OverSoul(?) certainly has connections with both of us. Hmmm?
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 16, 2018, 00:49:11
So much to think about. Some of the ideas you've posted I've come across before about the soul matrix (past lives, karma, over-souls and now splinters). I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet probably never will realizing I'll not hold all the pieces at this point.

I feel the same as you as to learning the who and why and whatnot. I know we'll know when it's time to know. But it is entertaining to wrestle with ideas and every once in a while we hit on something and the universe gives us a nod. Snapping turtle <- you just had to plant that image didn't ya? LOL

I think I should probably give Rita's World a read. The splinter idea is like my own thoughts about re-incarnation/past lives and such. And it paints a prettier picture than the example in my head. I picture all of us like plastic. A few plastic items can last a very long time, most just wind up somewhere they were never intended to be and a lot winds up recycled into new and useful items.

"Or maybe, it is an indication that you have actualized and are now at the next level, experiencing from an additional level, slowly beginning to understand how it is experienced from a minor perspective of the Soul/OverSoul level...? (Don't let that go to your head. Lol)"

Haha, that's exciting to think about and it is gratifying if true for me. However even if so I know that would still place me dead center of still being a small fish in someone's pond.

"I guess the fear is loss of identity somewhere within it all. It's funny in that when I am in the Void, I have no problem with letting go and dissolving into nothingness; it is so relaxing and easy(I would take an hour of that over a two week vacation, lol)."

I don't think you should fear this. I've a feeling we NEVER lose who we are. I love the void too, could you imagine the euphoria is you could spend a week in the void. Wow!

I'm going to end this here and add another post. I'd hate to lose everything by making this too long.
54  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 15, 2018, 02:30:20
Hi Ev, we do share a lot of similarities and you and I both have a lot of questions. You're so much better at pulling this stuff together than I am. I operate mostly on feeling. Not that I don't have any sense to go with it, lol.

I like your journal title - you should go with that it's awesome. ~v~

You’ve had this experience how many times and how far back?

I came into contact with her in 2013. How many times is difficult to say as sometimes it's me visiting her, sometimes it's her visiting me.

You say she has been “in your head”...care to elaborate? How did you notice her presence and what thoughts did you take away from it? Why do you think she was there?

In my head is the same as I was in hers in the above exp. Astral Projection/Dream. Only I'm awake and she's projecting.

She seems ancient on some level although her physical self is mature but not old. It's like she has two aspects, one being higher and that one seems to be directing these events. Perhaps trying to form a chain or correspondence of some kind. The Higher being wants me to tell her story but as of yet I don't know her story.

Maybe they are two separate beings. The Higher one began badgering (not really) me to tell stories back then and I think it has led up to me learning to listen/perceive so I can tell this one. Who to and why I don't know.

Looks like I've made a mess of those explanations up there.

We need to be sharing on a deep level. We aren't going to get anywhere as long as people are afraid to face the fear and dig. Hugs and Love right back at Cha.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Technology on: May 15, 2018, 01:30:37
I feel you are right about this. I was shown how to build a device with teleportation qualities. You can do it in your mind but a physical device is also possible.
56  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 05:39:53
LOL, you got me. Yeah, sometimes I'm slowwww.
57  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 14, 2018, 05:37:59
Really wish I could come up with a better name for this journal. Because not everything is a dream. Oh well, something will come to me.

Last night once again I found myself sharing another's essence (so to speak). This lady and I go back a ways. I know we have a special bond but I don't know why. Not sure it even matters. I haven't mentioned her before now because., well, I just haven't.

She is a tall slim lady with ebony skin. Has a very regal bearing and lives on an island with her tribe/family/neighbors. She's quite lovely, contemplative and has some major hidden powers that she herself does not understand. But everyone around her looks up to her as well they should. She's quite the inspiration to me as well.

So last night I am in her mind. I always tread very lightly when I do that although I still don't know why I do it at all. She's hot because it's very hot on the island, hotter than ever in memory. A communal 'sleep' pavilion has been set up in the coolest area on the island. Anyone can go there to catch a few winks since it is so hot everywhere else.

She goes to the pavilion to lie down and her husband goes with her. They keep a bit of space between them due to the heat. He says, "What is it, you seem distant again." (don't know the language but had no trouble understanding) She tells him she just feel something, not bad not good, just something.

Now the thing is she is sensing my presence. She knows I am there but she doesn't fully understand. She doesn't know how to explain this to her husband or anyone else. For my part, I am reluctant to reach out too forcefully. I don't want to upset her or me. It's really kind of mind boggling because just as I seem to randomly visit her she also seems to randomly visit me.

I'm hoping whatever is going on here is also coming to a head (so to speak) in her mind as well. Perhaps eventually we'll be able to connect with more control over our apparent symbiotic situation.

When I pulled away from her mind she turned and looked around. She was fully aware I was leaving and seemed to feel as sad as I did.

Have any of you experienced anything like this?
58  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 05:03:10
Nope, I've been on this forum less than two years. Never under any other name.
59  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 13, 2018, 23:52:05
LionHeart is here posting under the name Lumaza. Am not sure about Pheonix.
60  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 07, 2018, 05:42:39
I know the feeling. When I was a kid I wondered what it was I was missing. I honestly thought every one just had to feel the way I did and they were just way better at hiding it than I was. I've learned that in a few cases that is exactly true but for most, they honestly don't have an inclination to know beyond.

Some days I feel so blase I wish I could be like them and just go through life not knowing anything. Some days I berate myself for a fool. Really good days are the ones when the connection is just so close I can reach out and touch it and feel it and play with it and know this for what it is. Knowing it all serves a purpose, and not just me and those like me but all of us whether we are aware or not.

"In the end, our type can't even explain to normal people what we are doing, learning, what is the NP, anything around. They are Flatlanders and developing slowly towards any ways." Phil

I even have difficulty explaining it to myself. Words just don't exist.
61  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: May 07, 2018, 01:43:38
I'm so bad at this, haha.

Last night had an interesting introduction to how hypnosis really works on a sort of cellular level. I was in an astral classroom (so to speak). An instructor brought in a table to use for demonstration purposes. There was a large board propped up on the table. The side facing us had little baskets and he passed out large linen napkins and washers.

After a while he turned the table around and showed the other side which had some various contraptions attached to the board. I understood the hypnosis was already in full swing and wanting to observe rather than participate I blinked out.

I found myself in a parking garage with some creature in a car trying to basically kill myself and another there. The other person was directing dogs to attack. But one of the dogs was the real dog. The others were projections. It got weird but was all an exercise in actually using hypnosis.

Then I blinked back into the classroom where the others were throwing their napkins (tied to a washer) into the little baskets on the other side of the board. They were easily able to ring the baskets. I and the teacher communicated silently a bit. Then the other one from the garage and the little dog showed up and I cuddled the little dog on the couch for a bit and was offered a drink.

Interestingly I could read perfectly the words on the labels. I had a choice of Orangey Orange soda or Tequila. I passed on both and chose a cup of water.

About hypnosis. It is really just a way to convince ourselves that we can do all the things we can do anyway. Because in truth we can do anything.

Hugs
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Yup, another beginner on: May 04, 2018, 09:37:21
Another welcome aboard.
Xanth did an awesome job putting that PDF together, it is a good read. Stay curious like Phil says and you'll learn so much.
63  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Aliens and light speed on: May 01, 2018, 07:32:53
To quote NoY (see above): "that (yours) is a very intelligent perspective"

LOL!!!
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 01, 2018, 07:30:48
ROTHFLMAO!!!!
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 01, 2018, 02:27:42
Oh hell, really you guys used to have discussions like this?

I love how these old topics are backwards and messed up. I got to read a lot of responses before I finally got to read the actual original post, haha.

Am I the only one who thought the joke and stereotyping was on white people?
Oh my god but I've met many people just like this, not all of them white either, LOL!

Okay Xanth you can shoot me now for dragging this one back up. (smiling sweetly) smiley
66  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Aliens and light speed on: May 01, 2018, 01:59:47
I honestly think they have that wrong. I can't explain it but I feel the science just is not quite right on this subject. Kind of the way I felt when they first started putting so much faith in carbon dating.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Beware the Talking Monkeys! on: May 01, 2018, 01:56:39
Oh Dear God, dare I bring this back up?!! (LMAO)
Needed a laugh today and this is what I get. Sorry I can't stop laughing..

I don't think I could give a monkey the time of day. But there was this one bird boy (young man).. nvrmd grin
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 29, 2018, 02:56:33
I feel you on those power outages. We used to have them all the time till finally our power company decided they had to rewire the whole area.

I've found one of the best ways to have experiences is to do something exciting, stressful or different from your normal routine in physical reality. But you'll be happy to note that my shoes don't have laces, makes tying them so much easier, grin

I don't think those were fear tests at all. Stuff like that doesn't affect me. Well, not anymore! LOL  I do think (for me that is) they were reminders that it is our lizard brain that has the power to dominate in NP.

Hope your power gets fixed soon.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 28, 2018, 02:52:54
Perfect for putting here Karxx. Looking forward to the rest of the story. smiley
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 23:03:25
Hey T-Man, been missing you. You're making great observations. The dinosaur part reminded me of the Jurassic type pythons and alligator that recently showed up in one of my exp. Just had a thought while typing that, perhaps it is recognition of our 'lizard brain'.

Would make sense, we have it and usually attempt to ignore it and be better according to current psychological opinion. But just perhaps that is not how it should be. Just got a buzz while typing that. Just so you know I get a 'buzz' like that when I'm on to something. So maybe... anyway, just some random thoughts.

smiley
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: April 26, 2018, 22:46:43
Hi Rye, Been following your conversation here. I absolutely think Xanth is spot on. We just can't base our NP life on the confirmation of others, it's just so personal. But if you ask for confirmation you will get confirmation. Problem is that the confirmation will likely only prove what you seek to you and no one else, although there have been exceptions.

Xanth: Darn, so it's practice practice practice - then theorize. Figures I been doing it wrong. Nah, just kidding, while this might not make sense to someone who has never tried it this way once they do they will see.

Lumaza: Haha, yep.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum Rye. I think you will be an inspiration.
72  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dancing into yourself on: April 26, 2018, 10:06:45
I think this is a fantastic idea. To dance, to sway, to delight in just feeling of your own body movements. Haven't danced like this in a long long time but I remember as a kid doing it and how magical it felt. Now I seriously am going to do this again and dance using Lumaza's technique as well. Seems the perfect combo for physical and mental relaxation and adventure.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 09:48:51
Wow, what is it about Home. I just commented another thread. I seem to be having lots of home adventures myself. I feel you on the LDs and APs. I find them both significant but the APs are like LDs taken to a whole 'nother level. That's cool with the tech, wouldn't that be awesome to have that here?

One home I visit is so extraordinary I can't even describe it in words but that is my first stop if I have anything to say about it.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Home and house APs on: April 26, 2018, 09:41:56
That is so lovely to have a beautiful home to go to. If we go where our thoughts take us you are sure to wind up in a lovely house. I agree with LightBeam about realizing we can make a home anywhere in the multiverse.

I've had many home experiences. Sometimes it's a beautiful place, peaceful and so wonderful I never want to leave. However I seem to have many many places I call home in the AP. In some I'm more a vagabond and just make my home where ever I stop.

Edited to hide the fact that I am sometimes a complete moron. Hugs, love and thanks.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 06:26:03
Hey Lumaza, I'm following your thread Souly for Retrievals. Haven't commented cause I don't have anything worthy to share. But I'm pulling for you. I know you will win the day with this one and I know you are patient. It's terrible and sad when souls get so messed up. But wow, 100 days. Hang in there.

Yep, one test after another. Sometimes I just want to go ape-human and pull out my armpit hairs. 'Cept I don't have any, well there is that one... haha.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24