The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 20, 2022, 17:53:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65
51  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Happy New Year! on: January 04, 2022, 20:36:10
Let's make 2022 Rock.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
52  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: NASA hires theologians to help humanity deal with aliens on: January 04, 2022, 20:34:52
NASA or the government doesn't need to reveal anything to those of us who already know. That number has grown exponentially. But like this quote from the bible "there is a season for all things" the season is approaching.

I'll check out those links Lu.
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: UFO's in the sky on: January 04, 2022, 20:30:46
What happened ??  huh
It got trapped in a time loop and now is forever doomed to dominate the blue screen of the astral pulse forever. grin
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Affirmations Before Bedtime on: January 04, 2022, 20:26:18
Thanks LB, sorry I'm late to respond. Internet has been a booger for me lately. I changed my thinking around a bit on your healing suggestion and gave it a go. I think you will like the experience I had a couple nights later, just after Christmas.

I have been having some severe chest congestion and with a bad heart it's not a good combination. I was actually considering going to the hospital but that is not something I want to do. I would actually rather die than go through the hospital at this time. In my recliner I was looking at my bed and started thinking of my bed as a healing device. I wasn't really meditating just letting my imagination run loose.

I was picturing some things I would like to do if I were healthier/younger. Just daydreaming, not really meditating. But suddenly I got so sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open and just went on to bed. Hadn't been sleeping much as the congestion kept me coughing most of the time so no surprise there.

The Experience

I went to sleep almost instantly, with great relief as you might imagine. And there I am full blown inside my daydream only I'm lying in this healing device which was much like one of those pods you see in many of the sci-fi movies. I'm telling the attendants to just let me go, I've already served my purpose here so am good with that. But they tell me "you never stop living, here or there you go on." I say okay, then carry -on but I'm really not sure what I want

It felt like it was perhaps the next morning when I woke up and a couple regular human doctors came in with some nurses. They were talking about me and saying they had no idea what was happening. They didn't know I was awake listening. They were saying they were sure I needed another heart stent but when they went to do it I no longer needed it. It was like all my arteries had regenerated at least 10 years.

I won't bore you all with the details but I kept going through age regressions in 10 year leaps.
----- End

This was quite the experience, but it wasn't so much about me in the now. It was more of a tutorial on how it could be as humanity progresses. As we begin to understand more about time itself and perspective. In many of the scenes I was shown glimpses of how other species naturally use time to seemingly 'live forever' just as they do to seemly vanish before our eyes. This is not trickery on their part. It is instead a result of their own growth and development within their own pattern base. Just as we can't explain them, they also can't explain us. We are all operating following the pattern we were created into. But we can learn from each other and we do all evolve given enough experience and provided we don't extinct ourselves along the way. And what is right for one species is not necessarily right for another.

I'm still unpacking this experience. I know I received several downloads and key words or phrases. By far this was a positive experience and not a message for me personally. Using my imagination was simply a very good jumping off point to explain some of the questions humanity has a whole.

"you never stop living, here or there you go on."
"your pattern is unique to humanity"
"all creatures have their own pattern"
"conflict comes when the pattern is interrupted"
"Earth supports many patterns"

These quotes are not in all cases exact but as close as I can make them. I was left thinking how acurrate the following 4 words are - live and let live.

We simply said can not force other beings into our human pattern. That way leads to fear. We also can not let others force us into theirs.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reality? Really? on: December 22, 2021, 00:02:44
Thanks, I saved the link and will check further into that.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reality? Really? on: December 21, 2021, 22:24:48
The Kybalion talks about this last point ...
They compare it to a story book character trying to understand the author of themselves. Like Romeo and Juliet understanding Shakespeare.
This really speaks to me as I have had a sort of weird experience (in the past) that actually personifies this idea. I imagine this happens to a lot of people but for me it was totally unexpected. I was doing a bit of creative writing at the time and felt like I had 'found my voice'. But I never expected a character to almost literally step off the page and demand certain stories be told. So who/where did those particular stories come from? Me? Her? That was a very strange experience for me but have since learned that it is not too uncommon among creative types.

Floriferous, your post is very interesting. I do agree with you where you say don't disengage. That advice I should have followed long ago as like you at certain times that is exactly what I have done. I feel that anxiety and moving forward I am now in the process of just relaxing and finding the rightness in just being. It's a struggle as all this still feels so new to me even at my wretched old age, lol. I think you hit it spot on to Casey's question as to what the next question is. I don't think I will be trying to disengage from all this woowoo again even though I still have trust issues.

Thank you all for carrying this conversation forward. Maybe it helps others as well in some way. Hugs
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: December 08, 2021, 13:49:34
You got to experience how the lack of allowing emotions creates pain. This can help you relate to others who do not have such an open relationship as you.  All emotions are necessary and very valid.

Hugs
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Experience by Nameless on: December 07, 2021, 21:59:38
Thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement. I believe abductions happen on both a physical and metaphysical scale, hence bruising and implants and such. I don't know how they do it but know they do. And while they may not be actually trying to cause harm their bedside manner certainly lacks compassion.

I understand what you are saying Lu about not being able to post certain things. I highly doubt that is unique to this platform but rather under the control of our other worldly helpers. I too have had trouble in the past and only the most ridiculous topics will post as concerning ETs. I do know they have a hand in this. Like this op, even as I typed it before hand as a word document I had 'help'. In paragraph 8 above I truly could not remember the year, it was either 84 or 85 which is what I tried again and again to type but it simply would not take the 4. I would get "198 or 1985' or 19 or 1985". I felt their pressure the whole time I typed the document, and it was simply them pointing out the correct year. That kind of help is most welcome.

I shared this with EV but feel it might be significant to share across the board with all of you. Before I wrote that document I had made a blanket statement to whatever helpers might be hanging around that I think I am ready to move forward with them. I got a clear and immediate answer back. I was told to write my story. No fear.

The impression was to write my story but move beyond a simple recounting of the fear and what amounts to details that don't really do much for our understanding. To give an overall impression to the best of my ability. So I did and the op is the result. I think there might be a part 2 in the future but I will have to wait and see. For now I am following directions and hoping I can get at least this part right.

T-Man it is my impression that you have had personal experiences. It just isn't time for you to recall them. Don't be afraid of that. These experiences come in many forms, coincidence is but one.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Riddles on: December 06, 2021, 04:19:50
This was incredible LightBeam. Seems you've shaken the monkey off your back, raised your kundalini and on track to receive your new clothes. As usual your insights appear to be spot on.
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My Experience by Nameless on: December 06, 2021, 01:41:52
I am over the need to prove aliens exist. I know they do and not being a researcher per se I feel no need whatsoever to 'prove' the validity of my own experiences. This is my story. If you on the other hand still need proof there is plenty of proof out there, go find it, do your own research and draw your own conclusions. This is my truth and I have no doubt reflects the truth of many.

My experiences began (to my knowledge) at about the age of 8 or 9 when I went through quit a hair raising bout of sleep paralysis (something I had never heard of or experienced up to that time).

The experience without going into detail left me with visible bruises and an implant. The largest bruise began at my navel and circled around to my back. I had three smaller bruises on each of my upper arms towards the front inside. They were small and round. I also had a swollen right jaw. My jaw was inflamed and stayed that way for several days. I could feel something inside. It felt massive at the time but as time went by and the inflammation went down it became just another part of me.

After this my world view began to change although indeed it had already shifted at the age of three. I will get into that later in part 2 of this document if I am able. For now I am focusing on the alien side of life.

It would be many years before I encountered a true alien in any form that I could comprehend. This was a woman. I was 16 at this time. I spotted her in a parking lot and knew immediately that she was not a true human. She did appeare perfectly human with nothing to distinguish her as 'other' but I knew and that was I believe her sole intent.

However, this left me in a great state of wonder. Till that moment I had never even contemplated the existence of aliens, not even after my first sp/abduction experience. I had in fact in my childish world view decided the devil was real and for some reason of his own choosing he was after me. But I knew even then that that thought was incorrect.

I saw this woman again nearly 20 years later. Many people at that time saw her and all were left with a kind of wonder at what they had truly seen. But there was no doubt that she was real and that she most definitely was not like us. She was something more and offered me one of many validations on my journey.

After the first sighting in the parking lot I went on to have three more of those horrifying sp/abduction experiences. The next in line occurred in 1985. This was when I decided this would never happen again if I could help it. I was wrong. The next experience occurred approximately 3 years later. By this time I knew what to expect and developed a plan to thwart them.

I can't say for sure but I believe I escaped the abductions on multiple occasions. However, I may only be fooling myself. These encounters left me feeling paranoid at times, afraid and alone and even cursed but then I began to use my rational mind. I began to think. Although at that time I had no 'time' to actually put into this being a mother of two young children and working to make ends meet. I did begin to pay passive attention.

I noted witnesses and listened to what they had to say although I shared very little. My thinking was small at the time believing this was 'all about me'. I now know that is only partially true.

Since those terrifying days of physical or metaphysical abductions I have come a long way. Downloads, upgrades and side trips are common but no longer do they come with the embellishment of a fear-based mind.

Yes some of the experiences are still a bit scary but no more so than crossing a rope bridge, something that terrifies me. The bridge is not evil or good. The bridge does not care. Keep that in mind as you travel your own journey. But be discerning for while the bridge does not care the place you are heading may be friendly or hostile to you. But like the bridge the place does not care.

Now I only look to what I can glean and how to fit that in with what I want to be true. We are all part of a Living Matrix. A matrix which grows, shifts, forms and reforms. Within that matrix there does exist all manner of sciencey things. Things like electrical, magnetic and other energies. Things that are physical and things not physical and on and on. Also within that matrix there exist all manner of Beings.

All of these Beings are living and learning, growing and changing. Some are more ethical by comparison to us humans. Some not nearly so much. Some study evolution as it applies to this matrix. Some are utterly good as we define good while some are utterly evil by comparison. Yes some are light-years ahead of us in all things while others most certainly are not. Yet others are ahead in only a few fields.

But as we have seen and most of us have experienced right here on this beloved Earth's physical plane there is always one thing that always seems to come across clear as day. It is not love but rather it is respect. We must respect 'their' place and ours in this Living Matrix and with that we can all grow.

61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thanks Giving and Strange Dreams on: December 02, 2021, 23:55:40
That is so sweet. Children are so close to spirit. Bet your sister pays more attention to such things now. smiley
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: December 02, 2021, 16:21:32
That's really good shineling to be able to the goddess despite your present and past feelings.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thanks Giving and Strange Dreams on: December 02, 2021, 16:17:41
Thanks Lu, that is a lovely song with a very appropriate message just now. smiley
You certainly do have your own trials going on at the moment but am glad that at least your weather is playing nice. It does seem when our sleep schedules get changed around things to get stirred up on the np front. I detest alarm clocks. Hugs

Hey LB. Seems I knew you took a trip home but was not aware you so recently lost your mother. Condolences. You are right about the little ones, they are pretty much everything that matters most.

I have a question for you. Have you ever seen any of the 'kids' in your family in the np before they were born? I feel like you probably have. I would like to hear a little about that if so and you don't mind. Hugs
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Thanks Giving and Strange Dreams on: December 01, 2021, 03:01:29
Hi My Lovely Pulsers,

Hope you are well and thriving. It's been a bit wonderful and bit rough around home the last week or so. The rough bit is that the 25th of November was/is my brother's birthday (he passed last year sudden heart attack). My husband's BD was the 22nd and he passed roughly 2 years ago after being sick and bed ridden a long time. Mom's BD was the 18th and she's been gone a long time.

But the 25th besides being Thanksgiving and my brother's BD was also what would have been our anniversary. 2019 would have been 36 years for me and my husband. Thankfully my kids didn't seem to notice or at least not in a big way. That was actually a blessing for me as this year it hit me kind of hard. But enough about that, don't want yall crying for me or any of that nonsense, they are all better off now.

Onto the strange dreams. I have had a plethora of what I will call 'family dreams' the last couple of weeks. All of them involve family and memories. Some are totally dream memories of how 'whatever' happened. Others seemed to be alternative memories while at the same time following the event/s as I remember them. Different house, different clothes, different location that sort of thing but in every single one the dream event really did happen in this here and now.

I have had dreams like this before of course and we've discussed this on the forum many times. But wow, night after night, nap time too. Even before I actually fall asleep. It's like look it's my baby picking a spoon up off the floor or what a great dog he was and so on. And every single one of these dreams has been pleasant/happy moments.

Anyway if you guys have missed me well apparently, I've been hanging out in the astral more than usual. I've also apparently been living a better life than I have sometimes thought I was. Especially when you combine all the time lines.  cheesy

So what about you guys? How have you all been getting along the last few weeks or days? I hope you all have received some blessings and some challenges to keep your hearts warm, especially if you live in colder climate.

Stay safe, stay optimistic and know YOU ARE LOVED.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Progress on: November 19, 2021, 23:06:12
Meditation is a great tool, especially if you have very definitive goal in mind. but you are correct it does not always take meditation to inter np. Next time you do this aim for clarity. Good job Kree!
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: November 12, 2021, 18:53:38
Lu, the glowing white orbs you mentioned made me remember seeing this while being fully awake. It happened about 2 months after I started trying to project, and went on for about a week. They were always in my peripheral view and would disappear when I tried to get a better look at them, I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me, but one time I could have sworn it was right there in the room with me. Has anyone else encountered this ?
Hey Bob, I'm enjoying the conversation. Yes I have encountered the peripheral beings many times and they often begin as orbs. With observations they can in time begin to appear as themselves. Matching frequency and all that. Like Lu stated, just say hello. That's what I do.

There are so many unobserved things in the empty space around us it is probably a good thing we can't 'see' them all the time. I don't think they 'see' us all the time either which is likely good for them as well. But we can sometimes cross the line and synchronize our energies and make new friends.

Good job Bob.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Just lost my pet, Want to make sure she's fine on: November 02, 2021, 20:12:35
There is this idea that animals are are much more aware than we humans. Personally I see them being as diverse as humans. Some pets are highly aware while others not so much.

I've been fortunate enough to have several animals come back to visit. They have their own agendas and their own timing. I had a beautiful black cat when I was a kid. I had her for 4 years then lost her for 8 months, found her then had her again for 4 years before she was shot and killed. I grieved and begged and cried for her to pay me a visit and met silence. Not any silence but a complete absence of her.

Then one day out of the blue as I was in the yard playing she spoke to me. It had been 8 months since her death. That was such a glorious day. She told me then she would not be able to return to me in that fashion but that she would come when I needed her. To date that remains true as I have never seen or spoken with her again. However a few times when I was at my lowest I would feel a very low warmth that I recognize as her signature.

I know you grieve as is normal. My only advice is to give it time. Perhaps she has been called to other duties. I have seen many times that the more aware and spiritual pets do have their own tasks to complete. So cheer her on and wait. Hugs to you dear.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dream Melodies and Relaxation/Focussing Techniques on: October 31, 2021, 05:39:55
When I was child there was a time when I would wake up every morning listening to the most beautiful music I had ever heard in my life, then and now. It was like the entirety of all the universes were singing/humming in unison. If I focused in I could actually hear individual voices (not like they were singing but like the sound was their very own personal vibration). I could hear individual plants, animals, people, other beings, planets, stars and on and on. the entire world as far as my senses could go strummed in perfect unison and harmony.

I would get so upset when my mom came to wake me on school mornings and asked her to only say softly 'time to get up'. But 'please mom don't open the door'. I could listened forever. Then one day after many weeks it just stopped.

Since then I have on occasion heard 'the sound' but not to that degree.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Misconceptions About Time on: October 31, 2021, 05:29:08
Great discussion but it went over my head about half way through the first page. Was watching a video the other day and I loved the one idea put forward in it discussing time and space. Imagine our space/time as a sound, a flute. Now imagine another space/time also as a sound, another flute. Both are playing the same sound and when the other one first joins ours we can perceive both sounds but only for a moment as the two separate sounds blend we no longer hear two but one.

So okay that was dimensional but it resonates with me as time. I just don't know how to explain myself.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: October 31, 2021, 05:13:39
Hey Schmustin, welcome back.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: October 31, 2021, 05:07:46
Locking this thread at OP's request.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 25, 2021, 01:47:39
LOL Casy. If only it were that easy grin
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain Vehram to me? on: October 25, 2021, 01:42:27
Hi Kree,

Here on the pulse there are a couple good threads discussing the Vehram System.
Here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

And here: (there may be more) http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/vehram_energy_system_offers_validation_for_oobes-t29898.0.html

Also try an internet search. Highlight this -> Vehram System and right click with your mouse and click internet search. Hope this helps.

Lumaza asked to me to give you these links. He's a little indisposed right now but will be back when he can. I know he would love to discuss this with you.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Intro on: October 21, 2021, 04:09:58
Well well, look who this belongs to wink Having a ball looking up bio's. I will concur, Frank deserves a Pulitzer for sure.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the UK on: October 21, 2021, 04:04:02
Hey Szaxx, I'm having such a wonderful time tripping back into the past and digging up either the first post by some of my fellows here of looking for their "about me's".

Back then things were much different, You either didn't talk about this for fear of being ridiculed or because almost no one had a clue what you were talking about. Nowadays people are jumping at the chance to tell their stories. Who can blame them or us, it's just so amazing the life that happens when we aren't so involved with this mundane one.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65