The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 05:04:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: August 05, 2021, 05:59:15
Every time I think I have something figured out I learn something that changes my mind.

Exactly! I've begun to say 'this is what I think today' lol. Because who knows what I'll think tomorrow.
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 04, 2021, 18:38:59
Life's a grump aint it fatfooty? And I totally agree with you. We are pushed and shoved to think all the time, 24 hours a day and if that isn't enough we have to think about what we first thought about and doubt all or any conclusions we may have formed. Then we are supposed to include what everyone else thinks. Hahahaha

It's a wonder we aren't all batshit crazy but then again maybe we are.

And what does all that thinking get us? Seems worry follows thinking around like flies follow manure.

And THAT is why learning how to shut all that thinking OFF is so important.

Safe travels dear.
78  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2021, 23:20:20
Nameless, I like how you always have the ability to discern the meaning of your Dreams. That shows growth and evolution!  smiley cool

Where it comes to the health thing. The day we are born, we are already working towards our next transition. I have also found that many of what they call the "Light Workers" have some kind of physical or mental affliction. I take it as a "forced grounding", that creates the opportunity for us to be "aware". Our physical vessels slow down and break down, so our mental and spiritual focus can grow and evolve!  smiley

I owe much of my abilities to this very forum and the wonderful members present and past who have helped along the way. Inevitably we aren't meant to be here permanently no matter how we think. But owning our time here is a wonderful although many times painful lesson.

Absolutely LB. Everything you just said is spot on and well said. It is confusing but that is where the challenge lies. Like some days I feel totally at one with all existence and others not near so much. I can only imagine most people go through that exact same thing. All I can say is that when are up encourage encourage encourage others so we may be encouraged when we are down.
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2021, 21:55:53
Thanks LightBeam. Today everything is just clicking. I found both those books and another one EscapeVelocity has recommended to me. I found them on ThriftBooks.com and ordered all three. Not new but not a big deal for me. I'm grateful to have found them reasonably priced.

You're right about changing beliefs. I don't personally have a strong belief in any concept. However I did grow up in a predominantly Christian household so saying belief might not be accurate but it is a language I understand. My core beliefs as I assume with most people won't change. Like love, fairness, honesty and the never ending quest for knowledge.

Can't wait for the books to arrive. smiley
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Flying on: August 02, 2021, 19:18:20
flying through space
in cars/trucks/a raft once
above ground standing and doing the superman pose, lol
as (not on) birds. Hawk, eagle, dragon, others
don't recall ever flying on a broom but that is so cool

I've actually had a number of underwater experiences.
with dolphins and whales
sea people
alone

Like Lumaza I rarely see myself although a few times I get a glimpse of wings, feathers or claws. It's crazy fun.
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: August 02, 2021, 19:01:20
Me too Casey, I love fermented drinks and foods. It's easy as pie and very healthy. True alcohol has many uses though. I actually like kombucha but in the end it's the same as all ferments, some I like more than others.

Totally should have battery powered and solar powered devices and lights. And learn how to make a penny battery. Not good for much but you never know.

Let's not forget we might have need of a Molotov cocktail. lol
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: August 02, 2021, 18:52:49
Very insightful Shineling. I smell progress.
83  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal It Can't Get In on: August 02, 2021, 18:49:02
It Can't Get In - Lucid Dream/Partial Astral

Two episodes in which a being tried to get into my head. Poor fellow, he hung upside down on the window peering in. Gone were his handsome features, blond hair and blue eyes. He hung there looking in like a cat begging at the door, a dark shadow with spindly wood ash like body.

Next he walked along a bank never crossing the ditch to join us. Just followed along frustrated presenting a rejected demeaner.

I didn't say what 'we' were doing because they were just trivial daily life things with friends and family.

Point being there are always more challenges and they aren't all big and scary. Sometimes the challenges are small and unexpected and that's how they slip in. Just hold strong knowing you yourself are at the helm and nothing gets by you unless you let it.
---
It makes me think of my current health issues. I know in my heart that we are indeed able to heal ourselves through having a strong belief and acceptance of a higher power that works through us. That power I do not believe IS us per se but it is controlled by our own desires/understandings/faith and beliefs.

So why can't I just demand the healing I need? That is a good question and one many if not all eventually face. Perhaps I have entrenched beliefs I have yet to overcome. Perhaps sometimes this power is best utilized by others with a certain calling to that sort of thing. I haven't figured out all the details but do know anything is absolutely possible.

As a side note I have been following my heart and doing what I think is best for me along the way. Sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss. Right now I am in the 2 steps forward 1 step back stage so that means there is progress. Patience is my test and no I don't just say that to make it look like an excuse. Patience has always been my test, lol.

I will likely die before I am completely whole but with the coming zombie apocalypse at least you all know who to feed to the zombies first. All I got to say on that is RUN dammit, don't waste my sacrifice standing around hemming and hawing - RUN!!!
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 29, 2021, 21:35:53
In my household we are not preppers. At this late stage in light of what's been going on I could almost kick myself for not doing better. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

But I did prepare my kids in many ways which comes naturally when you live paycheck to paycheck. The one good thing we did is insist on living out in the country. So there's that. I won't say my kids are well equipped or totally self-sufficient but they are aware, smart enough to follow their instincts and they all have talents that at present they don't fully utilize but I've no doubt those talents will show themselves when needed. Call it faith, they are strong and smart enough to handle themselves and the true blessing is I know they will stick together as family.

Me personally, I would be a huge drag on them as my health & physical ability just isn't that great. I would only want to hang around enough to gather and encourage them unless of course it's a nuclear disaster. In that case I'm with you guys - ground zero it is. Considering where I live that would likely be a pipe-dream as no one would waste those kind of weapons in my area, we are just a bunch down south rednecks, lol.

If I could or could find a way though I would gladly find some unrestricted land for the sole purpose of having a place for my family to retreat to. Of course with all the initial necessary things like self-defense, food, water, storage and on and on for self-reliance that would not require electricity. I think CB radios would be a necessity and walkie-talkies. And BOOKS. I can't say enough how important books would be. Remember no internet. How to books on everything essential to living from building, tools, food prep and natural medicines. Shelter/home(s) would definitely be small and easily maintained and defended. I'll stop on that now.

BTW I listened to One Second After on audio. Really great book.

Oh, one addition. Be sure to horde things people want, not just stuff they need, for instance cigarettes and chewing gum. Learn how to make alcohol, it has many many uses but don't trade it to ruffians. Who needs a bunch of drunk ruffians coming back for more.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 29, 2021, 21:09:37
LOL, well dear have you read the infamous poem Yourself to Blame by Mayme White Miller?

side note: I personally seem to thrive on disappointment. LOL <---not
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / All Tomorrows on: July 29, 2021, 21:05:18
Hi guys, here's a video that boast nearly 3.5 million views. I can see why. My son introduced it to me which means I was a bit reluctant to watch, haha. But I am so glad I did. It's weird, freaky and out there but it fits with the basic theme here on the pulse in a uniquely artistic way.

You may have seen it already but maybe not since it only posted about a month and half ago.

Story written and illustrated by C.M. Kosemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imNtSPM3-r4
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: July 25, 2021, 16:57:40
Astral travel of any sort obviously does not always translate well into maturity.wink
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 25, 2021, 16:54:16
All these experiences are perfectly acceptable. I know we all have brought back knowledge that helps each of us in our own personal journey.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Walk with Love on: July 23, 2021, 00:46:43
WOW, I would say you just got honored with a vision of what it's like to be an angel. No doubt YOU helped him with your own nourishing love.

As above so below.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 23, 2021, 00:43:36
Hey that's great. Bringing back practical knowledge that can actually be applied is the most awesome thing we can bring back I think.
Your artistic skills Lu gained from visiting the AR is extremely inspiring and shows how all this practice should no doubt be used.

LOL Alex but you have definitely seen how intense your capabilities are. That alone is wonderful, the hard part is figuring out what to do with it.
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 22, 2021, 18:20:34
Hey Grumpy, I concur. lol Would have been great to bring back that machine I found once that erased all the negative influences that make us physical creatures so hateful. Wishful thinking I guess.
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 22, 2021, 18:15:19
Agreed Bob, I would have a very hard time believing such if I didn't have some evidence myself. At the time these things happened I had no idea about such and didn't really think about it as a kid. Later with the damp hair and pillow all I can say is that left me walking around in dreamland for days. It was such a powerful experience where I learned a lot about origins.

I've read stories about it since but I don't necessarily believe them as it seems most claims go back to those weird days of psychics and seances (suck hog wash). But my own experiences tell me there can be some residual side effects to our travels. Other than that I don't know what to say about it.

I think the emotional excitement is the most profound thing we can bring back LightBeam.
93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bringing It Back on: July 22, 2021, 07:01:19
Just thinking of a general conversation we might all enjoy. So I'm wondering what your experiences have been with bringing things back with you from your astral adventures. I'll share some of mine and hope you all will too. If your lurking around reading feel free to jump in and offer up your own experiences. If you aren't a member sign up.

1 When I was a youngun, around about 8 or 9 years old I brought back dirt one time. LOL. Apparently I was in bed sleeping but also out in the yard playing in dirt pile with our pets. Well it wasn't me rather it was a projection of me. BUT.... my feet wore a fresh coating of dirt. Puzzled the heck out of my mom.

2 A few years ago I came back with wet hair from a swim in the ocean. If I didn't smell the distinct smell of the ocean in my hair and on my pillow I might forgotten the whole experience. After that, no way I'd forget.

3 Sometime later I woke up with a full blown recipe for a decongestant in mind although not the actual paper.

What about you guys, anything you can point to?
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Relationships Why they work - Why they fail? on: July 20, 2021, 17:07:15
Congratulations on hitting 25 yrs. This was a nice thread so happy to pull it up. smiley
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE to the center of our Galaxy on: July 20, 2021, 00:03:17
LOL grin
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Misconceptions About Time on: July 17, 2021, 21:13:40
In my above post I was referring to actual physical presence, not np.

As for me I have had at least one experience of time loss of roughly 2 hours and one major one with a time gain of somewhere around 3 1/2 hours. Very interesting experiences to say the least. Both left me completely baffled.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reality? Really? on: July 17, 2021, 20:29:19
Apparently you have a next obvious question in mind but I dare say I don't know what it it. Enlighten me as my batteries seem to be getting low.

But moving on in my mind once that realization is made the next thing is a choice. Do you immerse yourself in the dream, stay out of the dream with the exception being your current reality (dream) OR do you plant one foot in each?
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: July 17, 2021, 20:19:53
Try this fatfooty. Lie or sit down, relax, now listen to your heartbeat, attune your breathing to match. Now as you relax allow yourself to follow your heartbeat down. Your heartbeat and breathing should slow significantly as well as your external awareness. This is going inward. The doorway to outer exploration is deep inside you.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Akashic records question on: July 17, 2021, 20:15:25
Google it.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Misconceptions About Time on: July 17, 2021, 07:46:44
Okay, I think personal/private. Since I can not physically see myself if I am projecting I wouldn't know how to carry this conversation forward if we were talking about me. So...

I see a person walking down the street. That person is not physically there but yards away I see that person walking down the street. So I am viewing (in this our Earth reality) a person's projection and the person. So my question if I phrase it right is this. Could this be a time slip or related to time as we know it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62