The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2018, 20:38:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
76  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 12, 2018, 08:22:25
Condolences Sammie, sorry to hear that. I hope you are all alright.
77  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 10, 2018, 10:47:26
Honestly till recently I really never thought about it much. My mom was healer although she didn't think so. She just prayed and her prayers were answered. I know God talk is pretty much taboo but I think whatever you call these manifestations it is the same energy flow.

Only once have I consciously sought to physically heal someone and I did ask their permission. They gave it and that was a powerful experience that brought about a huge change for that person. I didn't 'heal' them as for that they needed to do some work on their own. But I did at least temporarily give them a much needed respite. They slept for many hours after and woke more refreshed than they had in a long time.

I would LOVE to watch that show and a few others. Sadly I rarely ever get control of the remote. It's funny but sad too but that's another story.

I don't know if I am supposed to be a healer or not. I just try when it seems I should. Sometimes I can't 'feel' it no matter how much I want to help. I just have to sit back and let it be.

Thank you so much for responding. It really helps me see who I am and feel more connected. Hugs
78  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Asked by 2 celebrities out LOL on: August 10, 2018, 10:33:48
Haha, well maybe they should be thinking about healing or what they are gonna do with themselves after they pass. (omg - did i say that out loud) grin
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 10, 2018, 09:39:39
I miss MntGoat from EIC. Just before it closed he posted a thread in which he had created a square room with round table and a type of crystal chandelier hanging over it. He charged it so others who wanted to could come there and use it. I think he had Lumaza's son Nate in mind. Anyway that is how I understood it, only got to read it once and by then Fred had already disabled the reply buttons.

But I liked the idea and thinking on this I decided to see if I could access the room and crystal to charge it and send a bit of healing Nate's way as well as my daughter who has been way under the weather lately. The results were astounding, at least on my end. I can only hope Nate is doing well. I'm sure Lumaza will let us know.

The crystal began to shimmer and vibrate a lovely sparkling bright pink. I saw a ray of pink light leave the crystal going straight up. The ray split with one ray going straight up and out. The other shot off to the side going straight up and curving back down. I imagined it was seeking out my daughter while the other sought out Nate.

This morning my daughter was finally not looking so pale and was even laughing. And she finally ate a piece of her birthday cake!!! Yay! It's a special recipe passed down from my mom. It's been waiting on her since Sunday!

I don't really know how all this healing energy works or any energy for that matter. I just know it does.

I do hope to hear from MntGoat soon.
80  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Asked by 2 celebrities out LOL on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:55
Gotta love those celebrity dreams, lol. Perhaps there are a couple sick fellas lying in bed ill somewhere wishing they were as lucky those celebs. And for whatever reason you found yourself walking through their thought world. LOL

Just guessing of course.
81  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 08, 2018, 09:09:36
Hellow Ziggy - WELCOME!! We're happy to see you.
82  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 08, 2018, 09:08:42
Hate when that happens Plume. Sometimes you can hit the back button on your browser and your post will still be there.

aaaand... WELCOME TO THE PULSE! smiley
83  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 08, 2018, 08:51:38
Research... right up until the Insurance Industry gets their hands on it.
Then you'll be refused insurance simply because you have a genetic abnormality or a greater chance of <such and such> disease...
Mark my words, it'll happen.
Yep - this

We found out that the outcome of those tests would actually be accessible by the Insurance Companies and MJ's sons and their kids all the way down the line would be effected by it. We said, "no thanks"!
Exactly
84  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 06, 2018, 06:02:03
That's a point I ponder as well. I know I have asked that messages be delivered directly with no room for misinterpretation. That actually works but it takes a lot of energy.
85  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What god thinks of our world today?? on: August 06, 2018, 00:28:10
If God were human I would think he feels like most parents who have raised really bad obnoxious children.

"Where did I go wrong?"

I highly doubt he'd blame his children for what he would surely feel was his own fault.
86  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 06, 2018, 00:16:22
I can see where that information could be a boon to R and D plus perhaps explaining our origins. But there is also high risk value as well. I can see discrimination of people with certain markers for traits or diseases. Insurance companies would likely want this information.

But would be cool to know 'who I am' so to speak so might do it anyway. I figure at some point they'll be using DNA info with or without our permission every time we visit a doctor or hospital or even the Blood Bank. Like everything else it's just a chance you take.

But boy I wonder how much hounding I'll get once they know I'm part dolphin. LOL
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Synchronicity on: August 06, 2018, 00:09:13
Glad you bumped LightBeam, some of these old threads are real doozies. And it's fun to add new observations years after the fact. But I'm still staying away from that 2012 thread - LOL!

I see synchronicity a lot. Most I just give a nod to and go on. Now last night I went to do a little meditation and out of nowhere a Castle flew in my face and was gone in an instant. I've no idea about that but am wondering if there will be a sync soon.
88  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 05, 2018, 11:01:00
This whole conversation is truly fascinating. I too have long known the dates given for these old relics just aren't right. As some have stated I have also seen 'scenes' from ancient history in remote views and projections that have certainly led me to think our history as given is pretty pallid.

I'm bookmarking this one so one day perhaps I can view some of those youtubes. It's wonderful to see what others have been thinking and are thinking. smiley
89  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Time to Awaken Again on: August 05, 2018, 10:17:50
I totally agree with what you all are saying. Emotionally our modern form of socializing is very poor. I hearten myself with the knowledge though that are some who can maintain their balance or regain it once they've dipped their toes in the sm waters.

I know of a few celebrities who very much use social media responsibly. On one website there are a number of celebrities who do not pose as their well known status but under pseudonyms and behave quite like 'normal' well-rounded individuals.

I still have hope for humanity. Maybe I'm just a die-hard optimist. But I also don't see any huge awakening having happened or happening in the near future. I'm not on that band-wagon either.

I love that last line too, pretty much sums up the whole -

"Itís a time when there is much in the window but nothing in the room
-14th Dalai Lama"
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 01:40:43
I need to practice this deferring pain thing myself. I know I can do it I just need to remember to do it. Cool with the mirror, me thinks you might be in for a mind-blowing experience soon.

Hugs
91  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 05, 2018, 01:33:55
I would LOVE to see both Plume and Karin here. Plumes Taro thread and Karins Gamma thread I think would be a wonderful addition to what goes on here at the pulse.

While neither of those threads are specifically about astral projection both of them take place in the same world as ap. I do hope we see them here. smiley
92  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Time to Awaken Again on: August 05, 2018, 01:30:14
This is a message I share often when appropriate. I'm probably not as worried about it though as some people seem to be. I correlate much of what is happening on the big scale of the world with what happens on much smaller individual level.

The baby thinks only of himself. The young adult sees more and wants more. The middle aged person begins reflecting on all that stuff he/she has surrounded themselves with. The aged come to a point where they know most of it is junk and move onto to more divine thoughts and actions.  Just like the larger world is doing.

So if this holds true most of the time then it points to our 'world' as a whole reaching a point of saturation with 'stuff' and growing wiser as we begin dropping these things in lie of boredom with things instead of action and being.

In other words the next step is - Wisdom.
93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 05, 2018, 01:22:08
I've no doubt you'll figure it out Sammie.

One thing I want to point out is that sometimes the characters we see are in supporting roles but don't always have much to contribute. As an example in a recent experience of mine two characters (men) kept showing up at the weirdest times. Their only contribution was as a small pointer to me to 'notice' something. They showed up when I forgot to latch a door - twice, haha. Then they vanished, the characters were not important themselves but latching the door was very important. They too were not much in focus much like your grey pigeons.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Your (out of focus) grey pigeons may have been meant only to draw your attention to the White Dove.
94  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 04, 2018, 07:03:58
If you feel it is significant it probably is. Dream Moods says, "To see a dove in your dream symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, affection and innocence. In particular, to see a white dove in your dream represents loyalty, love, simplicity, gentleness and friendships. It may also signify a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit. You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge"
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fasting and astral projection? on: August 03, 2018, 22:28:04
I think the only time fasting truly helps is when you go beyond just a simple fast and start heading into starvation. At the point the body begins to shut down physical activity reserving energy for the bare necessities and this leaves the mind free to roam. I am NOT suggesting anyone starve themselves.

I say this because general fasting has no effect for me. However I have been sick enough my body began shutting down. AP at this point is a given. Don't try it. If you're that sick get medical attention.
96  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 03, 2018, 01:03:42
That would be cool Xanth. My biggest problem is I rarely have my camera with me when I see them dang it. And my phone is simple, it has a camera but it's a poor one.
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chunk of California Highway falls into the Pacific Ocean on: August 03, 2018, 00:56:06
LOL! (sniff sniff)
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / EIC Closing on: August 02, 2018, 10:38:55
Seeing as how EIC (explorations in consciousness) is closing I would like to invite anyone there looking for a home to join us here at the Astral Pulse.

I know many are possibly already members here as well as there. But just in case you're not
The WELCOME Mat is Out
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astralpulse is a cult? on: August 02, 2018, 10:11:18
Seriously though, do you have a blocker on your browser? You may just need to ad it to the 'allowed' sites if that's the case.
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astralpulse is a cult? on: August 02, 2018, 09:39:56
Wow! Never been part of a cult, hahaha.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29