The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 13:51:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello from Morocco on: December 14, 2016, 20:31:57
Hi guys. I'm new to this wonderfun forum.
I'm a 19 y.o engineering student from Morocco (north africa, just below Spain, across the sea that's it).
I'm new to this OBE and all, but I'm pretty proficient with visualization and this so called "mental rundowns" that I've always used to sleep (always had difficulties sleeping)
Hope I can learn from you guys, meet new people and maybe be helpful to some of you? X)
Anyways, nice to meet you.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / consciousness lost during focus on: December 13, 2016, 19:07:47
Hello everyone.
I'm new to this OBE thing and I'm pretty interested. I started using a method started by Frank, in which you move your awareness point in your head. the problem is, after a 30 second or so, I'm so absorbed in it that, humm, how to say it.. unconscious? I snap back after 30 min to an hour, all I recall is that I was thinking about something, without knowing what. I also have the impression that I came back voluntarily , with a thought like: "let's go back to our body to see if it's all fine". I wonder if I'm just kind of falling asleep, or if I do reach a deeper level of focus.
And am I doing something wrong? if so, please let me know.
Thanks guys ^^
Pages: [1]