The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 14:48:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: December 10, 2012, 23:41:29
Bedeekin!!! Everything you have posted has blown me away.. What's your job if you don't mind me asking?

I might aswell add a few .. These are all for university, I rarely draw for pleasure these days due to being tied up with uni... Graduation's in July so fingers crossed I still have motivation afterwards!

These are photos of incense smoke edited on Photoshop.. What do you guys see?

And this is the first draft sketch of a character i'm realising in prosthetics and special effects make up for my final major project at uni... Based around Carlos Castaneda's books! Still not happy with her so lots of development needed.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE easily? on: November 26, 2012, 15:52:13
@Bedeekin, she experiences SP for sure, but the OOBE's are more frequent. She is most definitely scared as her experiences have scarred her I think.

@Astralsuzy I experience SP when I'm not stressed too, usually when I've had adequate sleep or sick with the flu and my basal temp is higher than usual..

Well my only chance at persuading her is to compile a list of cool things she can do when Out of body!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE easily? on: November 25, 2012, 21:38:41
Oh! Silly me for my choice of words aha.

Yeah that sounds about right Bedeekin thanks for the reminder, it's just being going round in my head for days!
I wish I could teach her to make something of her OBE's.. But she won't have any of it!

Ahh I can't wait for the holidays to start, i'm getting fustrated with my own progress   undecided
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Energy in my hands? on: November 25, 2012, 21:01:28
Thank you ChopstickFox  smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE easily? on: November 25, 2012, 20:54:29
Just wondering what it means when a person OBE's most nights, especially when they are stressed/down?

This is the case with my sister since she was 4 years old. She is soon to turn 40.. She won't elaborate on details, as she doesn't like when it happens, but it's mostly her floating in the corner of the ceiling, confused and not doing anything about it.. Or the other day she said she was in space, just floating.

How fustrating to have such a beautiful ability and not do anything with it!!! So is my sister very loosely connected to her physical body or something? I'd love to explain to her finally whats going on..
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: the glass stem and the fractal fruit. on: November 20, 2012, 11:55:12
This sounded beautiful!!

I can't wait to see any artwork if you do finish it... The fruit sounds so entrancing Smiley
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everybody! on: November 16, 2012, 01:07:01
@TheEnergeticSeer

Thanks for the heads up! grin
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Energy in my hands? on: November 15, 2012, 20:44:56
I believe life is the culprit.

Sure is!! Gaah  cry

@Volgerie this makes me really happy to hear! I'd love to be a healer..

@Spark thanks for the explanation, i'll definitely try that soon and see if helps Smiley
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Disturbing thoughts invading my imagination.... on: November 14, 2012, 16:41:21
Ok, i'll try it next time I find myself in that predicament!

I suspect my brain goes into overdrive and attempts every variety of seperation at the same time and gets confused..

But thank you for your tips!   smiley
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy in my hands? on: November 14, 2012, 16:38:58
This is a vague question to ask as I didn't do much about it at the time but maybe someone has an inkling to what it may be?

From as long as I could remember to about early 20's my hands and feet but particularly my hands would tingle and feel surges of electricity at will. I would just have to focus my awareness on my hands and instantly feel a glove of sensations take over!

But lately i've been dealing with depression and anxiety I can't seem to concentrate on how I used to achieve it..

Hope this is in the correct category!
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everybody! on: November 14, 2012, 14:12:33
@Bedeekin, to be completely honest with you, the sensation was resonant of a really bad trip I had 5 years ago, and the feeling lasted 3 days so just being reminded of the experience made me freak out even further. So it's an accumulation of things!

But yeah I felt quite breathless and all my body thinks to do is panic!!

@Lionheart, thank you, hello! Smiley
I totally agree with you, immersing myself in the experience to feel comfortable is the only way I can overcome this! I never have the intention of any activity the times SP occurs, and usually takes me by surprise.
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Disturbing thoughts invading my imagination.... on: November 14, 2012, 14:03:31
My fear is enhanced by unwanted thoughts, Bedeekin..

I've read it!
But regarding SP I have never been able to regain movement again as by "shaking it off" I just have to fall asleep again to escape the trapped feeling.

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everybody! on: November 13, 2012, 23:45:46
Thank you Bedeekin!

I read that article before joining, definitley cleared up a few pointers for me Smiley

You say it's adrenaline, but I was totally serene beforehand and it washed over me in less than a second, I had no time to compute what was going on and even asked my boyfriend "What's happening?" because I thought he could feel it too! I'm so confused as to what i'm feeling right now ...
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Disturbing thoughts invading my imagination.... on: November 13, 2012, 23:33:57
I seem to be suffering from exactly this, and it upsets me immensely.

I do not in any shape or form enjoy horror/gore/violence in movies and nightmares stir up a part of me that really shakes me up. From a young age i've been petrified of ghosts and the afterlife... I think movies again was the influence for this, and the body reactions I get are close to panic attacks  undecided

I am a complete baby and lost as how to confront these fears head on...

I reckon once I overcome my fear of everything negative, my life will be so much better! I do reckon I attract alot of negative energy and I am eager to shed this.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello everybody! on: November 13, 2012, 22:31:12
Hi guys!

So i've had a fleeting moment with attempting AP back when I was 15, but freaked myself out with sensations and feelings I didn't quite understand. I literally skimmed the how to's and jumped in head first.

Now i've decided to give this a thorough approach and explore everything I have felt since then (i'm now 22!!)

My dream recall has been abysmal since trying to approach a stronger awareness, but my biggest problem is SP. I accidently "wake" up during this period without intention and without fail forget whats happening and start thrashing about, making the lead blanket feeling so much more of a burden. I've hallucinated flying carrots (yeah I know) sounds, buzzing, and the presence of others in the room. The latter makes me more agitated and give up and slip back into unconciousness.

Another thing i'm worried about is vibrations... I can lose myself in a trance and start to feel my body vibrate ranging from a soft buzz to an overwhelming intensity that I instantly snap myself out of because I am terrified. But lately, while being fully awake I would feel this same feeling, on every inch of my body and I instantly feel myself dissolving away, losing my sense to feel anything, more importantly myself. There is a significant friction in the air with the slightest movement..

If anyone knows what this could be i'd so grateful to hear your thoughts, as I wouldn't know the correct place to put such a topic!

Just a sidenote, the electrying feeling I felt, was when I was lying in a sort of childs position on top of my boyfriend while he was meditating/in a trance.. My eyes were open and relaxed, but as the feeling washed over my vision became blurred, and unable to focus on any lines. I suffer from anxiety so I don't know if this could be related, but it's never happened before!

16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: November 13, 2012, 21:59:03
Hello this is my first post also!

Quite old... retired septum! I've given up after repiercing it countless times!
Pages: [1]