The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2019, 02:20:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 14, 2019, 06:27:11
Oh I am certain it is, Nameless..

It would be nice if more frequently a lurker would pop out and say hi. It would be nice to get an idea of who is here lurking.

I think you are hitting on something important when you say 'lack of interest'. To keep people interested a certain level of growth and expansion has to be taking place. This is why I am asking about how the collective experience of those here is evolving. Is there growth? an advancement in the level of understanding -of the information coming through your experiences? How deep, how direct, how real is it growing to be. What new skills, or level of skill is developing. What new services are patterning out of this?

A level of fear I feel is playing a part in the non-participation also.

High lurker counts can show this. As well as those who will not grow to video record or live-stream. This is all a part of our process, growing past our fears in order to get to the next level. I do wish more people would. and now. Tomorrow never comes. Somehow the information has to get out there in more real and life-like ways. in more real time.

I am certainly working hard, working diligently to help bring more people out into the open and into active participation.

I just feel it is of very great importance.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 14, 2019, 01:38:44
Hi Volgerle!

Thank you for the reply.

I agree, there is really no replacement for the forum/message boards. I am on Facebook, too, and contribute to many of the AP groups (including my own) but honestly they are not so active either. Memes, and chats hold the majority of the space. Very little of experience and the work -and like you said only so much can be said through that type of venue. Most experiencers and explorers I know do not like the social media, the draw seems to be that it's just where everyone is. I have recently begun trying to redraw attention back to the boards. Where we can (re)focus and get more seriously back to work.

I notice amongst my own circles, however, that a dwindling of experience is occurring - perhaps due to the less seriously focused outlets, and because of this I think they may feel more comfortable remaining with those formats. Not seeing the potential cause and effect wheel or the way out.

Was the lurker count always so high here at the Astral Pulse?

Of those who are still administrating and posting, as a group - where are you all now in your collective experience?

Has there been growth?

3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 13, 2019, 04:34:24
Over the years,

It seems a great many of the consciousness boards are moving toward into inactivity, and even deactivating entirely.

So I want to thank everyone who is still here keeping the flame alive. It is no easy feat keeping it all going. I notice the Astral Pulse is also not presently as active as it once was. Do you think this is because experience is advancing and there is no longer as many questions/questioners. Or because of a diminishing of collective experience for awhile. I know that following my own 4 year awakening, throughout which out of body experience was occurring near daily ( no exaggeration. my process was significant ) I underwent a 4 year acclimatizing phase wherein the focus shifted dramatically. Now I am back, only with the inside and outside nearing full synchronization.

Can someone give me a report of what is happening here. Perhaps over the last years.

Where is everyone now. collectively.

Casey
4  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Star Seeds and ETs ? on: August 13, 2019, 03:17:57
Selski !!!

It is so good to see you.

I am glad yours did remain the last post so I could see you. We were at EIC together for a long spell.

I had to post here due to your comment. Yours was the last post for near two years now. That's incredible. It is a good topic.

When I use the term "starseed" I am specifically referring to a Soul who has fulfilled and graduated its own 3D curriculum predominantly from another star system and planetary body. Sometimes I also use it to denote a graduate who, from this graduated state is projecting it's consciousness back through time to our now coordinates to assist 1) raise the potentiality of the reality system and 2) immanent 3D graduates in opening out into the next spectrum of their experience. Both of which are wholly, thoroughly entwined.

I am a Starseed ...another term for which, as the Buddhist's gave - is Bodhisattva.

Casey
5  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: August 13, 2019, 03:02:14
Flying a craft would be amazing.

If I have, even consciously experienced this, I have not brought the awareness of it back with me into physical space.

I treasure my experience with galactic consciousness. There is alot of it at this point and I would very much like for it to be more, and more consistent.

@17:10 I relay a few of my contact experiences, sightings and being on craft :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burCA3SF-jE

Casey
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Galactic Travel Channel : Live-Streams on: August 13, 2019, 00:51:23
Hiya Nameless

Yeah me, too.. I would love for people to become more involved, who feel and want to.

I know when I first began experiencing I immediately needed an outlet to begin expressing. I know there are many more of us who do also and are not finding sufficient avenues. Creative avenues which would let them build, or advance upon what is happening. reach newer, wider levels of insight and understanding. apply this in life and in the lives of others. There is so much we could do with our experience. Sharing it in accessible ways such as the live-streams is just the beginning of something very grand indeed.

I am glad to hear you are interested in the Zoom rooms, thank you for letting me know this.

We are a harmless bunch and the talks are very fun.

I do hope some of you will join in!

Casey
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Galactic Travel Channel : Live-Streams on: August 10, 2019, 23:40:22
Hi Everyone

I have begun opening Zoom rooms to discuss everything CONSCIOUSNESS.. We've opened rooms for :

• The Conscious OBE
    ET Contact Experience
    Universal Discussion
    Silent Group Meditations
    Shamanic Drumming
    and more..

The rooms are free for anyone to join and participate in, all sincere seekers and consciousness experiencers are encouraged and welcomed. I would like to extend an invitation to everyone here who may be interested. I will post some links to YouTubes already uploaded so you can see what the talks are like. If you would ever like to join any of the calls you can connect through our website, discussion board and/or Facebook group forum where you will find the days, times and links to get in.

Here is a sampling of the video live-streams—

The Conscious OBE

( 4 ) : thresholds, telepathy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P0zq6UAsns&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0yKizC19R0YW0ZHOOrfkN1&index=5&t=0s
( 3 ) : staying fit for the practice : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECIVWvXWuh4&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0yKizC19R0YW0ZHOOrfkN1&index=3
( 2 ) : transitions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECIVWvXWuh4&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0yKizC19R0YW0ZHOOrfkN1&index=3
( 1 ) : the fully conscious OBE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPZDkfb2xQ8&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0yKizC19R0YW0ZHOOrfkN1&index=1

ET Contact Experience

( 3 ) : type 1 and type 2 beings : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDzWYWOK9fc&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0XGTiyWb56suApVzi3ns6H&index=4&t=620s
( 2 ) : walk-ins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6SsIYjd-8A&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0XGTiyWb56suApVzi3ns6H&index=2
( 1 ) : first meeting, revealing our experiences : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burCA3SF-jE&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz0XGTiyWb56suApVzi3ns6H&index=1

8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: July 25, 2019, 08:10:18
This is a sub-topic to Lumaza's "Recent Disclosure" topic.

Lets put ourselves in the "Others" shoes. If you belonged to a very advanced civilization that have been observing and helping humanity behind the scenes, would you reveal yourselves and make contact at this time. For either answer, explain your reasons.
Keep in mind that most humans will ask many questions and will ask for you to reveal technological advancement, disease cures, religious questions, etc. Would you provide all the answers.  

First, ( this is fun! )

I really like what everyone is saying here and this is why I am entering now to participate.

There are a few points of importance I might start with. Beginning with the common misconception of 1) what Contact is and 2) where it takes it place - which is not in 3D physical space. As ForestDean is saying, this grad(ient) of consciousness is not at this stage of development ready for conscious contact experience. In my own words, it is not designed for conscious contact experience. 3D is a personal, planetary experience space. A 3D consciousness is schooled, as it were with-and-within its own 3D planetary body. When a 3D collective consciousness masters its own space - its own personal and planetary body system it graduates. It grows out into the next sphere of experience.

The next sphere out from local ( planetary ) space is GALACTIC space - which is, in other terms 4/5/6D, what some here might call the astral, the alpha brainwave or subconscious. This is where and what the ETs are, a galactic level consciousness whose experience territory is galactic space ( which is, just to say, quite inclusive of our own planetary sphere ). Although the ETs begin disclosing themselves to, and even through some of us here in our own level of consciousness space it is in additional frequency fields that the conscious contact we have with them takes place. As many of the OBErs here may well know, when here in the additional frequency fields it is a fully formed, fully tactile and sensory experience. -as quote 'physical' as here. just on another reality frequency.

Continuing.....It is our own "Others" who initially contact us, who connect and with their higher light-frequencies and codes help bring us - as Earth human graduates - into the additional experience territories. We are of course already in part there -as- these beings but the way Consciousness Itself grows within the scheme of itself is by growing new beings out into the gradients, into the new expanses of awareness and experience, intelligence and love. This is a subject unto itself and partially because I cannot in all genuineness I will not go any further off into it. Perhaps one day when and as experience allows. My own Others, simply to say, began contacting me, in what for me was a more fully conscious format in 2009.

So to the OPs question - yes I would disclose myself, and as Nameless has said, to ( someone like ) myself. Yes this is how it happens.

Why it happens I have just shared, albeit it in brief, as best as I am able.

This is a little more from me on the subject :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql6J_wub5Ak&t=1s

Casey
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Galactic Light Force: Channel(er) on: September 25, 2018, 08:05:36
Also,

I have had many sessions with him, here is as energy reading I requested. (wow wow!). Onris is a portion of his higher fractal consciousness, a lupine humanoid being from the Dog Star area of the Sirius star system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Mf0AcKRuI

10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Galactic Light Force: Channel(er) on: September 25, 2018, 08:01:29
Hi Everyone.

I have been working the past week(s on a collaborative project with a new friend. His name is Nether. As you can see he is a body builder -he is also a good way along on the awakening path. He is a Channel(er) and I have been helping him format a new youtube portal (of course I have been on visuals). The name of his channel is Galactic Light Force.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqtgZENuPG7Yk4_-o2KMUnQ

Nether has been out there somewhat on his own (and recently sustained a strong blow [attack] by the status quo). So I have been inviting more spiritually inclined souls to him to help create an energetic buffer (of love and protection) around him. If you come by, if you like what you hear, leave a comment for him on his page, let him know you are there and he indeed has like minded souls around. Let me know as well!, if you connected, energetically, and/or more directly by linking in with his page. Together we are stronger.

My love to you all.

Casey

11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 12, 2018, 03:52:51
Hi, Plume

So pleased to hear you are following along.  smiley

Regarding uploading the images:

When you hit the reply button to any post, you will see this above the text box

The icon second from the left, just under the 'italic' button is for uploading image files. To do it you need a web link to insert. My Wordpress lets me upload bucket loads of photos and gives me the link, which I copy and paste inside the [/img] brackets.

Does it makes sense?

Casey
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 11, 2018, 07:31:46
That's really innovative, Lumaza! Beautiful idea and manifestation, thank you for sharing.

The Project ( https://www.facebook.com/The-1111-Project-1599665966974151/?ref=profile_intro_card ) years, 2015-2017, were fascinating. It is where the development of the idea of gift culture, the alignment with the unconditional component of (my) being was taking place. I really had no idea how long I would stay out there - helping - once I went out I did not want to come back in ..We will see where I will go with it all. It is entirely related to theGalactic.Travel.Channel work. Which rather gives quite a lot away in the very name. Thank you for following the journey.

Casey
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 02:22:04
She says she'll come register soon. 
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 10, 2018, 13:43:45
Karin's work/play is extraordinary.

I wonder if she will settle in on another board now that EIC is off the air.

I will let her know peeps are enthusiastic about the possibility over here......Maybe she will come.

Her eye is certainly one of a kind.

Casey
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 10, 2018, 13:36:44
Hi, Everyone!

Just stopping by to let you know I've started up my Youtube page again and have begun discussions on the Crystal work.

https://www.youtube.com/omcasey1

I hope you will come by and listen in. And give feedback!

Casey
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: July 17, 2018, 11:41:41
Hi Nameless, Volgerie, thank you for passing through and letting me know this. I appreciate hearing something even if just to know who is here, who has interest. It's hard to know how (of if) to continue without this. Although I usually just do. Smiley

Good to see the both of you......

Casey
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: July 17, 2018, 02:20:40
There is not a lot (or any) interest here as yet,

But perhaps I will pass through now and again with another of the beings.

This feline being presented a couple weeks back, I think very clearly (clearly enough for most to be able to see.

For those who can, maybe try to connect and see what happens.

Casey
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OBE 's stopped!? on: June 19, 2018, 05:49:48
It can take a long while to get at this.

I did so a bit quicker, perhaps than some due to the extreme that was in play in my own experiencing. But....

The reason we who are, are being taken 'out' into the wider reality, a wider consciousness, is to make the space, the opening for more of our wider consciousness to come IN to our ground level being,––our ground level experiencing. There are capacities and skills newly coming into play that do require (you) actualizing here. In the Earth life. Which are, in part, at their basis an application of what we are learning (while out) in the actuality (ie: physical) field.

So at first, it may seem an on-again, off-again proposition (where experiences happen in conscious awareness at times, and at times not. The latter portion is the phase in which to GET TO WORK, finding out what contents you are meant to transfer over and begin creating the means and mode. To give myself as an example, a portion of the contents of what I am meant to assist over into consensus awareness is the existence and presence of extraterrestrial life and lifeforms. Assisting in the reintegration of our planet with the galaxy (and galactic reality.

The crystals were chosen as an introductory means for this Work which is taking root here:
https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com

The more you ground the contents of what you are meant to bring to help evolve consensus (ie: not just you/your portion but the whole––everyone,

The more the yo-yo minimizes; your person, your conscious awareness expands out and stays expanded out (you venture and explore at will.

While your wider awareness, your wider being simultaneously Works, ventures and explores potentiality here.

It is happening. Right here where I seem to be it is happening.

Let it happen through you. (and report!

Casey

19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Please help me on: June 18, 2018, 05:29:23
DaneClark,

There are variants in the various systems in the numbering of the chakras. By the 8th chakra are you meaning Talu chakra, at the base of the head?

Just checking. (thank you.

Casey
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So bothered and ticked off about relationship towards suicide on: June 18, 2018, 05:24:02
I understand. Yes.

It is important for everyone to express their feelings and emotions, (and thoughts.

This happening is not easy for anyone. We indeed are all one being and when a portion of us concludes in this way both compassion and confusion ring.

The energy, the whole of it needs and requires processing. Each will process according to their current depth and quality.

The processing will help grow us all.

{ { { wide open space } } }

Casey
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: FYI, RE: Ted Vollers, of MBT forums on: June 18, 2018, 05:17:00
It has been a true privilege to know him. We met on the MBT boards, he welcomed me in (behind the scenes) and we spoke for years. Genuine depth and quality, he felt like home from the beginning. I hope he continues sending a portion of himself to me, to keep me company, keep me appraised. My Group actually informed me of passing in an OBE years ago (they wanted us to connect here before it happened ..This is one of the things that brought me to him on MBT. I have been grateful every moment. If he pops by, and I am blessed to bring the data all the way forward into physical space I will report.

A very warm hello to everyone.

Casey

22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: June 17, 2018, 09:11:45
Hi Everyone

It's been some time since I've been by, some of you may still remember me.

I have posted about this here before, in it's more infant stage(s.–––So this sort of an update.

Just very quickly, for those new to me:

I was activated to awaken in the summer of 2009, at which point I was assisted in spending 4 years in a near constant additional consciousness state. As we like to say 'out of body'. Mine was a top-down Kundalini type process. Which grew into the actualizing of a somehow innate ability to work together with CRYSTALS in their capacity as communication devices. In what is for me a viable means of connection and communication with occupants of additional consciousness space. (universal, galactic, and elemental beings. This is an article which goes into how it happened: https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/crystal-communication-how-is-this-happening/

For those who decide to allow this into their awareness and direct experience it can at first have an unsettling effect upon the central nervous system.

Depending on, and relative to the degree it is let in. Take a deep breath. Be relaxed.

The communications are visual (formations containing INformation.

(last chance to turn away)

Many of the extraterrestrial beings in my template are the ones who are coming through.

So you may SEE, and as a way of beginning the discussion here is a collection of some who are being the most easily seen by consensus.

Keep in mind this is me. From multiple points on the Field. All at once. (from multiple points in time.

Let this sink in as you look.

You are viewing multiple points in time. ie: Literally entering multidimensionality.

FEEL this. (it will help you shift.

This Arcturian fellow thus far is a decided favorite.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I will let this rest here (as it can be a lot to take in.

Casey

23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anton from Antares on: September 25, 2015, 06:58:36
Here's the problem. You operate a pay-for website that is geared to selling your services. I have no problem with that, caveat emptor. But, please, whether you made 8 cents, $88 or $8,004,567, please, don't play the "no intention to pursue" money card when everything you portray online says "Money". It's uncharmingly disingenuous.

Also..

I have been meaning to come back and address this, and what I meant more fully. (but I have not had the time).

For anyone who cares to see the ground-level work of an awakening I am going to supply a few links to the Project I've been Given.

Know (as I know you do) the Shift in consciousness is not from the physical to the non-physical alone. Once this is met it is also a letting, a shifting of the new awareness, the new width into life here at ground level. It is all one, all at once. Here on the physical plane this is being represented in my own experience as a shift from the personal to the global. A shift from personal care to global care. I am a private duty medical (and non-medical) health CARE worker. My new task is to help seed Gift Culture and enter a gift economy. A new (potential) economy. Stepping us forward into a more graduated version of Earth-life. Two years ago I actualized becoming a global citizen (by letting go of my private residence), a citizen of the planet and representative of humanity. I am now living life as I call it “out in the open” and as of August, 2015 I am no longer charging for my work. For what I do for a living. (this includes the avenue of spiritual self development and consciousness exploration). You can find out what I am doing, and what many others of us involved in this endeavor are doing through my sites. I hope you will join in with us.

The website
http://careworkerprofile.org/CareWorker/The_1111_Project.html

My professional history
http://careworkerprofile.org/CareWorker/Profile.html

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/The-1111-Project-1599665966974151/timeline/

Facebook discussion group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/797560177006161/

Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oHtWC-lsJ4VCQDvgZxN4A

my love, always

Casey

24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anton from Antares on: August 19, 2015, 22:10:58
Just for fun.

I put this together into a video for you to see.

A new 2D arrival and interesting sky phenomena since posting here last. (take a look at all in motion).

Planetary Level Contact: The Earth and Sky Meet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfOwo8eGJo

Casey

25  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: May 30, 2015, 22:27:58
Orion,

A wonderful holding of the space. <3 (yes).

I have dreams, and also full conscious contact with dimensions beyond the Earth human dimension.

Some of you younger folks will be present for Earth's full planetary contact and galactic reconnection. Exciting times.

Blogs and vlogs.

http://consciousnessexploration.com/Consciousness_Exploration/Blog/Entries/2014/12/30_The_Extra-Terrestrial_Reality__Starseeded_in_the_Earth-Life.html

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB7343490EE36A2BF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14