The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 30, 2021, 03:52:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Earth Population on: November 24, 2021, 20:02:34
This is a fairly decent statistical look at what is ( and needs ) to happen. Nature will always seek balance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LyzBoHo5EI.

It is a fascinating subject. I have been following it for some time.

Casey

Edit: After having a look at the above video, and I do recommend listening to that one first, have a listen to this one which fills in a lot of the missing blanks:
Population Growth. Is it out of control? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBAxcJDSsc&list=WL&index=3

In a nutshell, statisticians are often more concerned about projections showing upcoming population reduction.

They contact diminishing fertility with mortality rates. They show what is needed for us to live/thrive longer.

Without destruction of the species ( of course ).

I enjoy contemplating these ideas.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Websites You Might Wanna Visit on: November 23, 2021, 01:32:09
I will sneak my own sites in here ( you definitely want to visit! ). All sites are under my own name :

Casey Claar
the galactic travel channel
consciousnessexploration.com

forum board : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/
patreon : https://www.patreon.com/thegalactictravelchannel
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/caseyclaar

Come by and have a look  smiley

Casey
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do your ears ever itch? on: November 03, 2021, 00:12:50
So funny. It just happened to me last night. But I had in earplugs and it happened when I took them out ( for 1-2 hours. It was a first.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 22, 2021, 01:51:54
Oh goodness Casey I never even noticed. Perhaps I should change my handle to Nameliss. grin

Oh I think it is perfect that you have left the "I" out. ( do you get it? ). lol
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 21, 2021, 02:18:05
Your given name ( Elaine ), aside from the "I" is contained in the username "Nameless". No wonder it seems so "fitting".
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Creeper to Member on: October 16, 2021, 06:58:07
Welcome, Levi.. yes we are so fortunate to still have this amazing AP resource. ( let's help keep it current and active! ).
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: October 16, 2021, 06:55:37
Thank you, Eric.. that means a lot to me, I am so grateful for your energy input.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: October 15, 2021, 23:18:51
Hi, GR.. Sorry for the delay in my reply our Internet has been essentially down the last couple weeks. When it comes on it is unstable so I am having to do things on my phone right now which is not easy for me. Yes the endeavor to shift over to the consciousness work has been supported this year by an outside party. I posted about this somewhere on the board. And, yes again, I just moved into my current living space a year ago and starting from scratch brought in everything brand new. It is very cozy for me here now. Perhaps there is more that could be done, the space is not complete, I do still have more ideas but the resources for this are not present. So for now, the rest is done with essential oilís, chanting and Tibetan bowl sounds to help hold the most comfortable frequencies. It is a space richly filled with meditation and consciousness practices and of course the work. All of this energy is very comfortable, very cozy. The reason I am wanting out this time to leave the Carework is because now that I am approaching my 60s, and have been doing the work for new 30 years my body does suffer. It is incredibly grueling work and the demand is more than I can continue to keep up with. I have to make a move to work that is more suitable to my current age and physical situation. Or risk injury, or worse to the point of not being able to work at all. Which is happening already and must stop. If you were to ask me I would say what Hass to be led go is the Carework itself. To no longer hold onto it even as an option so that I might focus more fully, more successfully and the direction I am now heading. Yes this is challenging to do, for multiple reasons but mainly because my consciousness platform is an unconditional one. . I do not charge for the work, I only open avenues of potential support so that those who are moved to assist in its continuance may do so. I will ponder the reading and see what more begins to come to me. I genuinely thank you for your service.
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: October 14, 2021, 21:42:49
Oh looking forward to it! - thank you, GR. - I can private message you my email if there continues to be a difficulty.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: October 13, 2021, 20:08:47
Great!!

I am in a process of shifting the buik ( if not all ) of my work, from care work to the consciousness work and bringing the consciousness work into sustainability, ie: a state of being able to support me doing it. I would love to see a reading around this energy, and what might be necessary to assist its success. Thank you for this, GR.
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: October 13, 2021, 07:45:22
Sure, I'll step up! How do we do this?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Surgery experiences? on: October 03, 2021, 20:14:37
Two weeks sounds very reasonable. I am glad you are able to do the recovery at home, infinitely better that hospital or rehab. Do you feel good about having this done? Is it a one-time thing and you're done? ( I do hope ). Plenty of rest, lots of sleep, gentle exercise, lots of water. Loooong, deep breaths. We all know the drill, lol. Let us know if you get any good Trips out during all this.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Surgery experiences? on: October 02, 2021, 19:56:53
Oh goodness.., yes I aim to never have to experience that, or any of that, thank you for catching us to speed on where you are in the recovery process. Are you home? still in hospital? rehab? I hope it wasn't anything too serious. And so pleased it went fairly the way you wanted it.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pyramids on: September 29, 2021, 05:37:02
Pyramids are coming up A LOT for me right now. So!.....both videos queued up and ready to go. Thank you.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear on: September 27, 2021, 21:06:21
Hi, Dee.. yes, everything, log everything, and use the logs to help you learn. With fear, any time we encounter fear it is a 'test', to see if we will confront what we are with it (/fear ) or love. It is less about what it is we are confronting in the field, and more about our own self, the energy we will use to proceed into that which is presenting in the field. So long as there is a body there will be fear, but if our choice is to throw it into the BACK seat, rather than let it drive - we pass. Meditation and an instinct to breathe deep and long will bring clarity every time.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear on: September 27, 2021, 00:27:53

I have now become interested again and am determined that I am going to make this work. I have been trying for the last few months, partly with monroes wave 1/ other binaural type beats and partly with techniques and meditation. I did appear in the void for a few seconds once and have had some faint visions in the darkness behind my eyelids on a few occasions but nothing else so far. The one thing I have noticed is that I keep getting a very strong sense of fear, but I have no idea what I am fearful of. I have been through the normal fear when trying to project in the past where your heart races and you know your just scared of what might happen if your attempt works, this is very different though, I am calm, rational, pulse rate is normal etc. It a very overwhelming fear or sense of something bad, this only happens when I lay down and attempt to have an obe. Is this normal, has anyone else felt something similar?

Hi, Dee.

I would have to start off by asking questions.

What basic time is it that you tend to lay yourself down to have an OBE?.. is it during the day? at bedtime? what time is bedtime?

I notice of myself that the kinds of experiences I have, through for instance the top of the night ( 10pm - 2am ), the middle of the night ( 3am - 5am ), and bottom of the night ( 5am onward ) are all very different. It is the kind of experience I tend to have at the top of the night that can bring about the most fear. And this fear can trickle into any time I may go out of body if I let it.

Do you meditate daily?.. this is one practice that centers the attention and calms the mind.
Do you practice with the breath?.. this is another thing that helps get us out of fight-flight, out of the sympathetic nervous system - and into the parasympathetic ( rest mode ).

How long is your breath? Most people's breath is very short, if you have under a 7-8 second inhale and 7-8 second exhale then you're living in the sympathetic nervous system ( fight-flight ). You can try working with the breath, and gently, gradually lengthening the breath. Learning to Ujjayi breath will be very helpful in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5bms0gurI&list=PL-ZX4hNcjVz304kyvtOvuR8wtwLz1fkbg&t=94s

Journaling is the next thing. We process and learn SO much through our journaling.

As a tool it is invaluable.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Surgery experiences? on: September 23, 2021, 01:00:38
No surgeries here, but I've got my ears on!

Beginning a stream of blessings now to you, GR, have fun in there with it and let us know what you experience. - we're here.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 23, 2021, 00:51:58
I look forward to the replies to the link suggestions.

In regard to getting people re-interested in posting on forum boards, it is a good deal more challenging than mass emailing.

People are increasingly more HOOKED on social media sites. - in good part without even realizing they are hooked.

I worked diligently for 2 years, then non-stop the past 3 months to help encourage people off, or at least, minimally, to reduce the amount of time they spend at that.

With constant effort you might make it through to one or two people a year. This is not said to discourage, only to show the work it does take.

Once people are inside the mass manipulation it is hard to get them out.

The time spent making retrievals is time well spent, though.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 23:51:19
I like the idea. I have looked at some of those other Forums and found that they have their own definitions of what is what and are quite adamant about it as well. To be able to congeal together as a "superstructure", as you put it, we need to all take a step back and look at the other person's point of view as well. That means complete open mindedness by all involved. Unfortunately, there is infighting in this community as well. We all need to realize that we all have our own perception of what's what and what is going on in this phenomenon. ---I agree, we need to group now. Now is the time. Why? I guess we will soon see!  smiley

Exactly right.

Realize that we all are, and have our own perception, our own experience - and SEE how this all works beneficially to everyone benefit.

I link to the boards I do because they represent clear, focused, extraordinary bodies of work. - work that is every bit as consistent and diligent as my own. The boards and the people are a compliment to my own. We are all doing the same thing, but focusing our way into the end game uniquely. Which makes for a greater body of choice for everyone all said and done. The kaleidoscope is always a win-win. It makes us ALL shine.

As Abraham says, "we cannot get it wrong, and we never get it done." - collapsing into anything less is our own loss.

Yes do not do it.

20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 06:13:41
You are right, Lu! . . yes social media is NOT the way to go, save perhaps, specifically the more serious AP/OBE groups that are there. Before I would suggest that, I would suggest the existing Forum boards out here to link in with one another. I link from my board to here, the Astral Pulse, Explorations in Consciousness ( hoping one day Fred will open it up again ), My Big Toe and Bring4th *The Law of One group. I am spending this whole year, some of you know about 'this year' for me, working a consciousness experiment encouraging those I know *off* social media and back onto the forum boards where we can of course focus deeper into the practice and work at hand. It takes a lot of effort but I am beginning to see some lift. The forums themselves are not enough anymore. Practitioners need practice partners and practice groups *more interaction. If the members here are not offering this, it is a boon for the site to link to other people/boards who are. Linking together we become one single SUPER structure, with offshoots where people can find everything they are looking for. - without needing social media. We make ourself, our own larger structure sustainable.

Anyway - this is the way my brain is working these days. -- all of me says we have to group now.

The boards  (  not just the people  )  the boards linking with form a network.

We all know how neural networks  w o r k  and function.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 20, 2021, 05:46:31
It is a lot of work building a forum from scratch ( who would do that ). Would all the mods here move over and get the threads going?

I recently opted on this route and began a new youtube, starting all over from scratch.

The time seams ripe for beginning new.

I am getting more views on my videos on the new channel with less than 50 subs as I do on my old channel with thousands.

Contemporary algorithms bury us I guess. I don't know. BUT

If the Pulse begins anew I will be there.

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 18, 2021, 21:24:38
Xanth - will the forum always be able to run on the current software?
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having someone pull you out of your body on: September 12, 2021, 05:11:14
Thank you. I have my hands full.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 11, 2021, 21:03:31
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  smiley

Lock yourself out of the physical?

The keys are always there, but, this said, I have been in a handful of experiences so physically as there to seem no easy way to just leave. Has anyone ever had this happen?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 11, 2021, 21:00:28
Do you want to give your own as well?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25