The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 09, 2019, 08:11:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Diet myth on: November 14, 2019, 08:16:41
Mm, yes young bodies certainly have less 'drag' - less accumulated what-not in general.

It is also a part of the equation that as we live we learn.. So by the time we are in our 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s knowledge has accumulated as well. Such as what gelatin is, right? When you know what it is, and how many pigs suffer horribly to make it, how can we ourselves eat it without also suffering? So, yes, this becomes a very large part of the equation as well.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Diet myth on: November 13, 2019, 21:30:26
Diet, in and of itself, is not an absolute necessity...but it can help greatly, again a question of overall balance within the context of what one is seeking. So the challenge is to find your personal balance.

Quite right.

It has to be observed what is in and out of alignment in this moment - with what it is you are wanting. ( such as to go out of body ).

When I was younger, the diet was healthier than most because my dad was food aware, but also there was alot of meat. Through these years this was not out of alignment with the capacity to hold awareness of my adventures/experiences. The same is not true now. I have grown. The frequency is higher. The diet is now what is optimal for the current situation. This is what allows me to continue to experience and explore. ( out of body ). When I consume foods/frequencies below where I myself am now it has drawing down effect. On my consciousness AND on my body. I will be far more grounded, far less aware of what I am up to 'out there'. And not feeling as well as I could be down here.

This is to just give an example. I hope it helps.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Diet myth on: November 13, 2019, 10:02:39
Sometimes experiences lead to a change, such as a cleaner diet - sometimes a change, such as to a cleaner diet leads to experiences.

None of this is a myth. All of it is relevant and connected.

The whole picture all at once.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / All About Recall on: October 15, 2019, 07:48:08

My first words should be this.

I remembered this.., I recalled it to me through OBEs. Through conscious shifts into additional consciousness states - additional consciousness space. So let's bring it forward as an immanent and inevitable place to begin :

• Everything is already happening.—I am not trying to get experiences to happen - ( new levels of experience to happen ) - so much as they are already happening : every day and night.

Consciousness - all of the dimensional existence I now know is a simultaneity and always, in all ways in play... Every moment that has ever happened, in any of the realms, through all of what we call 'time'. Every dream ( every life ) I have ever entered——Everything I have ever imagined.. ever thought, ever felt : happening NOW.

The implication of this is extraordinary in what it may come to mean at the very practical level of our being. Our physical existence. It is something not many of us take a moment to rightly stop and glance at. What it means ( what it means to me ) is that I cannot in truth ever be held apart from any of it. It means I have access at all times in all ways to it all.

In direct alignment with this it means that in some way, in some manner of my being - I am. This is the very first point I came to be clear on. The second, what is perhaps more accurately not so much a second point as the second half of the first, the second half of the equation as a whole - in essence is an observation that : ( even so ) :

There is a portion of what is :

1. happening inside my conscious awareness
     2. happening outside my conscious awareness, - and the whole of which is
     3. happening in direct alignment with itself

Meaning :

There is no shut off valve truly inherent to this structure. Nothing that is by its nature, inherently holding what is outside my conscious knowing - from entering. The whole of this is one, all at once, connected and connecting.

Brainwaves

Our peoples have consensually gathered data relative to a structure of wave patterns fundamental to the wake/sleep cycle of human consciousness. Or in other words, states of consciousness available to us ( as Earth humans ) - as experiences.

These are : roughly - in cycles or hertz frequencies :

• the infra-low waves, <.5 hz
  • the delta waves, .5 - 3 hz
  • the theta waves, 3 - 8 hz
  • the alpha waves, 8 - 12 hz
  • the beta waves, 12 - 38 hz
  • the gamma waves, 38 - 42 hz

This is and represents our total being.

All of what is available to us in the form of direct and indirect experience. All / any of which we may individually and also collectively agree to pattern in any perceivable way.

Beta Lockdown

For the contemporary human, the BETA waves are what predominate the more usual wake period of life. This portion of the life is equivalent to what we likewise call our 'conscious' state of mind. And also 'reality'. In this, the majority of the remainder of the waves are generally lessened in their relevance. Made to fall in some order of more-or-less real outside the structure of that which we are more immediately aware - into 'a subconscious' and 'collective unconscious'.

I have chosen these words carefully, "made to fall outside of" because this indeed is not a natural occurrence. In the sense, that is, of a seemingly real separating and blocking of any of the waves from any other at any time. This is a phenomena. It is an action and activity, that by oneself, in order to be experienced, must be engaged in, continually enforced and agreed to. I refer to the phenomena as we experience it : as beta lockdown.

As a species we know it well..,

The experience of the phenomena being perhaps most characterized by :

• Fear, fatigue, frustration - and even all of this collectively as fun.

Until it isn't anymore.

Until the clock runs out and the well runs dry and the call to recall, to re-member and return to ourself is received. Through this phase of the process of the return is seen the consequence of all independent action.. In this, even though not at first seen is the mounting of a greater understanding - and thereby appreciation : of choice.

There are cycles through which this is all available as an individual occurrence as well as cycles through which the human collective, as a collective consciousness may choose to grow and move forward in its energy. We are now in such a cycle.

Breaking Free

In order to deactivate the lockdown,

The activity potentially engaged in that is itself resulting in such first must be seen. Although it is activity ( yes ) heavily supported by the control system of the beta-only frequency - know that it is we ourself who feed into and fuel the frequency. We have to begin to see where we are, or are acting in agreement / direct alignment with the lockdown.

In our thinking, in our energy, action and activity.., where - and to what degree we are separating into one hand the spiritual and the other hand the physical. It is, as you may see a very large matter to delve into but the idea is to just begin. To bring more awareness than usual ground level into a point within the schism and begin acting from the state of greater awareness.

We are not meant as individuals to individually resolve everything.

This is handled collectively, amongst us all or amongst a group of us all. We are meant only to begin.., To begin within ourself and to build momentum. The whole thing will morph and change and grow synergistically as a single organism.

Frequencies and Keys

Every thought, every emotion, every feeling, every action is keyed to a certain frequency.. A frequency which either is or is not aligned with connection, connectivity, wholeness. This may be felt with even the idea of combining with a thought or particular line of thought, with an emotion, feeling, action, person or thing. We are an intelligent system. Consciousness,—awareness - mind/energy/body.

Inherently we know the frequencies and frequency keys we are aligned with.

We know, for instance - if not as a person then as clear awareness - whether a certain medicine or food is in this moment beneficial to our system. Whether it will help, or hold us from an optimal and ideal state of health. Whether it will help, or hold us from functioning as a whole system to our full capacity. We know.

We know when we are engaging our clear awareness, and when we are engaging an addiction. We know ...To say we do not would strip our own self of our power. We know. Even when that knowing is held by us seemingly outside our knowing. We know we are hiding. At times in order to engage in a way uncomplimentary to ourself.

With this said, let's get down to business.

Practice and Practical Application

Whether talking about OBEs, our dream state or conscious daily life the practice is the same. And the practical application of the practice ( skill, technique or tool ) is what it is. Regardless of which field you are in or the specifics of the practice, bottom line is that we are talking about developing a habit of attention, a single pointed and steady flow of attention. It is the avenue through which all is going to return.

So whether our aim is directed at :

• recalling our greater self into our ground level experience
  • recalling the truer history of the human animal
  • recalling experience in the wider reality

Step one is to be able to focus the attention.
Step two, to give or aim the attention.

Recalling Dreams

Recalling experience in the wider reality!....

Let's look at how I - and how you might begin making it back into physical space each morning with some of this data intact. ( if indeed you want to.

Let me say this first :

• Even if you do want to you have to want to alot. This has to be a decided point of interest and focus. The focus has to be activated again and again, regularly, steadily. A luke warm, wishy-washy kind of focus will get you a luke warm wishy-washy result. An intense interest and focus of attention will bring all that you want and far more.

Practice everyday :

• What you do alot you get good at.. When you pick up the ball and do not set it down the ball gets rolling. Momentum is built. It breaks into crescendos. You not only bring back data more steadily, but new data. The fundamental practice is developing a habit of awareness, a single pointed attention. To this end I practice : daily meditation, breath work, tratak.

Additional tools and techniques :

• WBTB : Wake Back to Bed : This is a sleep pattern interruption technique whereby you wake yourself for a period of 20-60 minutes, engage in light activity such as going to the bathroom, sitting in meditation, possibly breath work and patterns, listening to music conducive to the alpha/theta/delta waves.., and then get back in the bed for a formal practice. Staying conscious while the body goes back into its state of sleep.

• Binaural beats, drumming, breath work and or other forms of brainwave entrainment and the frequency following response : This is to induce specifically the theta/delta waves and of course the conscious shift into them.

• Reporting : During the practice with an audio and/or video recorder - or following the practice by either the same means or by manually journaling ( writing ) the experience in as much detail as possible.

• Crystals : Known to amplify, to clarify and clear - crystals are an effective tool to use in any form of focusing the awareness, attention and/or energy. For the purpose of dream recall I work with a clear quartz point and azurite cluster.

• Mindfold, Earplugs
  • Circadian Rhythm : Sunset to Sunrise Sleep
  • Your Questions

As a closing word,

Remember to give yourself everything you need to meet the desired end. This among all else includes time.., do not be in a rush and enjoy your process of discovery. Do not make the mistake of not giving and putting in the time you require for recall.

I regularly give myself anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. There is a 90 minute magic point for me ( and for many ) at which if not earlier events are sure to begin. This gives me one whole additional cycle IN there where I am experiencing.

Making it back with the experience intact is well worth all I put in.

In every way, - more than well worth the ride.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Role of the Body on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:24

Have you ever wondered?

What role the body plays in conscious out of body experience? Conscious contact? These being highly related and equally relevant. It is a subject I find of great interest.

A first observation on my own part when beginning to make conscious shifts into what is colloquially called the OBE – is that the body does indeed come in to play. That while the conscious mind is ‘going out’ – new levels of information and energy are ‘coming in’ to the whole conscious construct. The conscious mind/energy/body SYSTEM.

Here I will point to this :

There are experiences in which I may be fully conscious while,

• Shifting into
  • Moving through - as they are taking place, and
  • Returning from, back into physical space
This is what I call the fully conscious shift.

Each segment of the shift in its entirety is with its own qualitative and quantitive impact when it comes to the potential penetrative effect at the physical body level of being – and relative to them, both each and collectively is the depth and degree to which cognition of potential data within their span is taking place.

Beyond the experience in itself,

• Is the information being gathered new? ( how new? )
  • In what ways am I processing and integrating it? Am I integrating the data, the experience as ‘real’, how real relative to physical space?
  • To what extent am I bringing through the data? To the extent wherein I am point consciousness alone within a new field. To the extent of being point consciousness within the consciousness field of another lifetime / life-form?

Perhaps it is penetrating even further. To the extent of being fully embodied as them in the new field. Am I holding the data in and as a full conscious embodiment in another world. Is it a world that I know, a planet that I know, a body form I am familiar with? To what extent is the information new? And is all or any of this, by me, being conceived of as a machination of the brain – or of something larger, something prior.

The fully conscious shift is rare and not many of us have yet come to the extent of what is possible but for the years spanning 2009-2014 I did experience to a very great degree, as often as five days/nights a week – fully conscious shifts into new territory : in large part galactic space. And from this territory back into Earth space. But a fraction of what lay in store, though it did give me the necessary, fairly large and steady glance into that happening at the body level of my being in unison and direct result.

The Central Nervous System

The central nervous system is what I refer to as the “back body guard“.. The back body being what connects us to spirit – to the unknown.

We are not equipped as 3D physical beings in 3D physical bodies to see what is behind us. So in this sense the back body is what can be said to connect us with this, with what we do not know and cannot see : while the front body is connecting us with the known, with what lay directly ahead of us,—the Earth life and 3D physical world.

Only what the central nervous system allows, makes it into our direct conscious knowing. Into our immediate, direct physical experience. Only what the system as a whole can handle without deleterious effect on the system is let in. Only what would not compromise the system. The system being an intelligent system.

What does this mean relative to the making of conscious shifts into the out of body state? It means if the system as a whole cannot handle the additional flows, the new streams of information and energy, conscious experience will not be allowed to take place. The body being necessary to the expansion of consciousness – ( it also fundamentally being consciousness ). As well as to the purpose of such.

The Conscious Construct

The conscious construct is not the conscious mind or mental framework alone. Combined with this as we all very well experience is an energetic and physical body framework. This comes as a total experience package. There is no part of the package any more real or relevant than another. It is an equivalency. It is all one – it is all at once.

This said, a hierarchical frame of reference in regard to it is often put in place in order for each of us to have the lessons and learning space through which we have chosen to grow. It is not challenging to see our perceived preference. How we have structured, patterned what is most and least important. – what is most and least activated.

Awareness of your structure, critical observation and attention to this are all somewhat important to the conscious shift from the structure – the pattern – into patterns more apt to assist you in this. Patterns more balanced, more giving, more malleable. This is what we want. A structure that will give-way but not break.

The fully conscious shift, wherein each phase of the shift – into, through, and back into physical space is retained – requires this.

Schools of Thought

Is anyone still with me?

If you are there is a reason. Let’s look at this :

There are three ( 3 ) basic schools of thought, relative to the expansion of consciousness. You may be familiar with these. The first states flatly that there is no expansion, no liberation possible because physical reality is all there is. The second is qualified, it says liberation is possible – but only at the moment of death.

The third is absolutely unqualified– it offers that if liberation is not possible in any moment it cannot be true ( or in other words ) lasting liberation. It must still be transitory. Therefore – liberation is possible at any moment including within the lifetime. What does the lifetime have that the more usual moment of death does not? — the body.

Are you beginning to see what the third school acknowledges that the first and second do not.

Yes. —  Consciousness, the DNA, the Body are a singularity.

Nature and the Natural World

Why is this important?

Why would the above realization be important to you?

Read on.. Certainly there are many reasons. Why this might be found to be of relevance to the lifetime in which you are. What follows being very personal to me..

The world, the planet, the body-form is either sustainable within its current expression or it is not. If it is not it goes down, it dissolves, it ‘dies’ as we say. This is not in itself simply an individual occurrence ( a “natural” occurrence at that, at the end of our personal lifetimes ). It likewise is a collective occurrence. In that of our species as a whole. We know this as the cycles of time. The rise and the fall. — the wheel.

Sustainability – we might say life – is what is natural to the natural world. Regeneration, health, healing being inherent to life and all living beings. This is observable in nature and yet we fail to rightly apply it to ourselves. To specifically the human being, the human genome and biological system. Even though it is known we regenerate in our sleep. That the cells of the human frame likewise regenerate. In full, consensually approximately every 7 years.

Is the body – then – in actuality ever any older than this? Do we really, continuously have to be so callous and careless in its regard? Cycle after cycle after cycle. We do not. - the human can go much further in its rise.

Kundalini and Ascension

Death as we know it – as the dropping of the body is not a natural occurrence. Or as natural an occurrence as you might think. The body is not, and never has been solid, static and put. As an expression of consciousness it is as capable of transformation as consciousness is itself. Capable of change. — of growth.

It began happening in my sphere in unison with the event of the activation to awaken and my first conscious shifts into the wider reality. What is known as Kundalini, the alignment of the inner energy centers of the body came into play. In fact the very first words I heard in my very first fully conscious shift were : DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THE PHYSICAL BODY SYSTEM

Visiting this link will give you a fairly good idea of the process undergone and how I experienced it through the years 2009-2014. Not an easy process when in the full conscious awareness of the experiencer, but all of which has been and still is of great importance to me. As the more I am conscious and aware of, the greater help I can be.

What I see now in direct alignment with that moved through is that ascension is the ascension of not just the consciousness, but the physical BODY. Why? – because ascension of the physical body is the ascension of not just the physical frame but the entire physical framework. – the world. – All who are in the world. Including ours truly : ours which has failed many times over : the collective consciousness of humanity.

Enacting ascension through to the body level of our being is equivalent to enacting it collectively, consensually. Bring to your mind the mirror. First you smile – then the you in the mirror smiles. First you change, then what you see as the world all around you changes. Do you see? — body, mind and soul – I / you / we ARE the collective shift. Any one of us may actualize it.

Why would any one of us want to?

Well this is yet another long story.  but…

Would not a true shared frequency experience of the 3D Earth life be nice?

I think it would. I think if ( any ) one of us comes to this, it makes it more accessible to us all.

I love life — I love the Earth life and all of you, the stunning beauty and sheer brilliance in the Earth human blueprint, DNA, genome and its potential.., this much. Enacting what is our oneness, our connectivity and still dormant cooperative world would I think be the Earth of our true Heart. – heaven on earth.

I wonder what it will be like…,

Living here with you.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: October 01, 2019, 11:06:30
I really hope they do, floriferous, and that they make public even a selection of the sessions as Robert Monroe did himself.. I live in California, not close to the Monroe Institute but it is a good idea to keep feelers out there for groups involved in this kind of ( preferably unconditional ) work. Meaning as work to dive into as a study, not as a way of making a direct income. ie: charge for. Then more people, perhaps specifically those with the existing skill can partake and potentially catapult the study. I am truly enjoying the space I am creating for this. The learning, the expansion of the experience is genuinely priceless. We will see what more comes and in what ways!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 24, 2019, 22:49:09
TEST

Hey, thanks, Smertrios!!!

That's brilliant.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 24, 2019, 11:15:20
Hi Lumaza

Yes it's true I come with alot of links, posts would often be enormous were I to embed that actual material into the existing discussions and content rather than link to it. If these boards offered a way to title links rather than show the entire links themselves I could work them into the sentences and they would not stand out so much. People could just very easily read by them. But the boards here do not let me do this. I share alot of material here. Mostly it is the years 2009-2012 that I spoke more in dialogue form and replied to participant posts. Now I have such a large body of work keeping me busy - forum boards, websites, groups and youtube to maintain that this is more difficult. For a long while I was away from the boards altogether.

I do read and check in on others and when I feel I have something to offer I do but yes this is minimal. Mostly I capture and collect data on my own sites and dispense what I think might be of interest as a way of at least staying somewhat connected. This is true. However, I engage and address questions and curiosity for as long as it continues in the threads I begin. Everything I share is in the form of information and insight generally relative to the out of body experience, et contact and channeling. The format is often video and always includes direct posting. I am very rarely engaged.

With the example of this thread and proposed project, I did/am opening it up to multiple other boards where there are OBErs but those interested would inevitably have to gather where I am fundamentally branching out from. It is the only place where we can all be together in one space and stay connected / up to date and run the actual experiment.

There are 3 of us who have begun, all are a part of my existing group.

Perhaps we will leave it at the beginning small in this way.

The evolution should prove interesting.

Casey
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 24, 2019, 04:54:53
Hiya, Windwalker..

First -- EIC is "Explorations in Consciousness", it is Frederick Aardema's website and forum message board. ( which is currently closed.

Thank you for expressing interest in the Monroe type exploration project. If you consciously go out of body and have for some time you might be surprised at how you may be able to make that shift 'on the table' as it were and begin to report from the various locals/states of consciousness. It is the process by which one may begin to channel - channeling and 'reporting' not being dissimilar. It is a simple matter of beginning to do it, then getting good at it. It's just that not many of us do. We generally go into experiences in either silent sitting-or-supine meditations or sleep. Not in front of others for the purpose of reporting or channeling.

Please feel entirely comfortable making suggestions on how you might tweek things. Just do know that the process is in real time which means those interested have to 'meet' somewhere and be in the same room so to speak in order to interact and engage. And also that a main purpose on my part is to show/share the practice(s)/process(es) ( of the awakening soul ). To put the work out there where it can help as many people as possible. So this is fundamental to the project as I would guide it myself and cannot be built out of it. This aside, please share away!

Here is an example of what this process looks like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiipRtMUEk&t=156s

The whole playlist of practice sessions can be viewed here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE641B300A6D2E4C

Casey
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 23, 2019, 11:06:47
Thank you, Lumaza..

Yes the project in either the direct face-to-face or audio/visual/live-stream format will draw those it will. Your support and good wishes mean a lot. The idea is just to begin, I think. And in the end ( 10-20 years down the line ) have a body of work that can be of some assistance to someone. This was a fun idea as it arose. It would be a super fun project to work on and participate in. But if it doesn't take off it doesn't. And if it does, it does. No forcing, or effort on my part. getting it to go one way or another. There is always plenty to work on as what does goes south (so to speak.

There seems to be an abundance of change in the air at present. This and that falling away - this and that on an incoming trajectory..

I'll just keep the doors of wonder wide open.

All the best to you.

Casey
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: September 20, 2019, 06:41:45
I concur, what an awesome experience! Do you blog your experiences anywhere other than here, Shineling?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 18, 2019, 09:05:03
Hi Lumaza

I'm sorry I've been at job the past 7 days, I am just now getting home.

Re: interest and also the quote -- people need more than typed words on an internet screen. They get interested when they can see and hear. The people I am referencing are in large part from my own group. They confess themselves they are not yet ready to come out into the open ( due to various fears ). But also it is clear when others are also not. No faces, no real names....even typing words on forums such as these are a push. even under a pseudonym. This is the part we all have to get past if we really want our consciousness work to grow.

I am really happy to hear of your potential interest in this project. Unfortunately for such a project there are only two options available, 1) have a common physical location to meet and perform the experiments ( such as the Monroe Institute ) or 2) have a common internet location to meet. The latter is the only option available to us as we are collectively all over the globe. We have to be able see and hear one another, there is no getting around this. Zoom is good medium. The ideal way to capture the material is by audio/visual.

It is not a matter of who we are, it is a matter of capturing the material. I may just begin with myself.

I'm tired right now. Long work week. Very far from clear.

Sorry I am having to put this through fast for now.

Casey

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 06, 2019, 02:22:03
Just for anyone passing through....

We touched on the Monroe project a few times yesterday in our Zoom call, at 1:37:27 we hash it out a bit : ( it could be helpful in understanding ) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57eFRWzp-M

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 04, 2019, 06:42:46
Hi Everyone..

I have been away from these boards for many years, so - my apologies - I no longer know who is here.

It is most probable most here do not know me either, so let me first say I myself am a seasoned explorer, a conscious OBEr. I make ( and I teach how to make ) conscious shifts out of body. I like to think of myself as an advanced student. Someone serious about the practice and practical application of the practice. I learn and explore deeper as a way of life.

My own process here is kicking up again. I have immense amounts of energy for focusing into the spiritual side of life. You will likely see me around here more as I am coming away from the social platforms ( really just facebook ) and back onto the boards. I want and require a more serious space to dive in again, even deeper this time - and more serious sadhakas, students, explorers to engage with.

Engaging with like-minded others of us is a very real, necessary and fundamental component of the process. The awakening and creative process. Most recently I have begun practicing with someone getting into the out of body state ( which is also the channeling state ) and from here reporting what is happening as I shift. Much like the Monroe explorers did in their day.

I want to practice this more, and together with more of us. So I am here now to put out the call.

If you would be interested in joining such an endeavor, please read this blurb from my board : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/who-wants-to-join-me-in-recreating-the-monroe-expl-t1258.html --

And let me know your level of interest, experience with OBE and possible availability.

We would meet and practice via Zoom.

Casey
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What Is My Dream Telling Me? on: September 04, 2019, 06:12:10
I just love it when a dream captures someone as this one has you. So pleasing.

Go in there! make discovery - and by all means report!

16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 07:07:51
Ha!, I got it.

I pasted in the url, removed the "s" from the http and that did it.

I could see it was having a problem with the https:// ( ie: 'secured' ) URL, I just didn't think to remove the "s". It isn't the correct URL without it so I didn't think it would work/post. But it did!

Any now you know for future inquirers. good good. Thanks so much for your help.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 07:02:48
Sorry about that, T-man... yes, JPEGs are what Wordpress uses.

There is no difficulty getting the pictures to post anywhere ( even on this site ) other than in the profile pic area.

You can see the little photo I have there a few posts up??

It posts fine. just not where I want it. Smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 06:49:29
Wordpress uses JPGs..

The pic I just put there is much smaller than the one I want to use, which is larger/clearer. It will not take any of the sizes, though, (just to say).

The link itself works everywhere (but not here. There seems to be an issue with the https:// - if I omit the http:// precursor already in the link box by default no link and no image appear at all. If I leave it there and post the whole (correct) link by itself the box with the blue question mark appears. I have no idea what else to try.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 06:38:04
And, again - are there file size and shape requirements? ...if so what are they?

This is the pic I am trying to put in there :

20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 06:36:52
No it is not even taking the link. After entering it and saving the changes, the link box is empty and no pic is displaying.

Is there a problem with https:// ( ? )

21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 06:29:34
Hm.. okay yes nothing else there.

Let me ask -- are there file size and shape requirements for the profile pic?? ( why is the link not working ? ).

All I see on my end, and this goes for quite a few of the other forum member profile pics also - is a box with with a blue question mark in the middle.

Who can help ? ( pleeease ).  smiley
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 06:24:46
Thank you, T-man..

Yes I am using my Wordpress site/server but it is not working.

I will go read the post you have linked to and see if there is something else I am missing. ( good good ).

Casey
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 03, 2019, 04:14:50
Can I post a question here about profile pictures? I can't seem to get any of the images to take. What are the parameters for profile pics?? Does anyone know?
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 29, 2019, 05:49:48
EV, Lumaza, Plume, Desert Rat..

Thank you for swinging by with a bit of your energy. It feels good. It feels like the old days.

Like Plume has said, it does seem life was simpler 5-10 years ago. And the boards were so filled with life, energy and excitement.

I feel I am committed at present to help in bringing this back. Even to any degree at all.

I miss EIC terribly, it was my home. my home away from home. extraordinary group of seasoned experiencers. just phenomenal.

Spiritual Forums is huge. I used to enjoy periodically going there but it was not exactly what I will call an energetic match. When I began the work with the crystals, connecting with galactic consciousness and bringing through their likeness, their 'portraits', SF could not believe it was real. I was accused of lying and faking the whole thing and they booted my posts from the board. I never felt the need to go back.

The boards I stay connected with are my own, EIC (although it is currently closed), The Astral Pulse, and Bring4th (this is Carla Rueckert's L/L Research, the Law of One boards). These are the friendly boards, and the ones I feel most energetically aligned.

It is really very good to see you all still here.

I would love to hear how your experiences are growing. Where you are now in your processes.

Casey
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 14, 2019, 06:27:11
Oh I am certain it is, Nameless..

It would be nice if more frequently a lurker would pop out and say hi. It would be nice to get an idea of who is here lurking.

I think you are hitting on something important when you say 'lack of interest'. To keep people interested a certain level of growth and expansion has to be taking place. This is why I am asking about how the collective experience of those here is evolving. Is there growth? an advancement in the level of understanding -of the information coming through your experiences? How deep, how direct, how real is it growing to be. What new skills, or level of skill is developing. What new services are patterning out of this?

A level of fear I feel is playing a part in the non-participation also.

High lurker counts can show this. As well as those who will not grow to video record or live-stream. This is all a part of our process, growing past our fears in order to get to the next level. I do wish more people would. and now. Tomorrow never comes. Somehow the information has to get out there in more real and life-like ways. in more real time.

I am certainly working hard, working diligently to help bring more people out into the open and into active participation.

I just feel it is of very great importance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15