The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2022, 22:51:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have had a fortunate turn of events this year on: June 27, 2021, 00:12:19

Sometimes it helps to see a picture. So I made one.

We have practice groups, study groups and discussion groups.
We meet in small clusters and one-on-one

Everything under the sun.

Casey
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: June 26, 2021, 21:35:30
I just HAVE to start looking at the dates when I begin reading here ( lol ), I was reading through thinking this was all current and wondering why no-one was seeing the parallel with current events. I have these kinds of experiences a lot. Like shineling. Doctor and scientist types, on the table, exams, etc.. What a spot on time to come lucid, Nameless !! RIGHT ON.
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I have had a fortunate turn of events this year on: June 26, 2021, 21:12:07
I am stepping increasingly more into the magical.

I do two things for living at present ( or, one of them hopefully 'prior' ) - I am a medical caregiver, and have an online platform for consciousness work.

A few weeks ago, a startling thing happened. Someone who knows I am trying to leave the one profession behind - ( the care work, because I have done it for 30 years and am beginning to be damaged by it *it is incredibly challenging work and I am getting older now ) - and focus on the consciousness work, offered to fund an entire year for me to begin doing so. In which time I would be given the opportunity to build the consciousness platform and make it sustainable. I accepted wholeheartedly and am now diving into the task.

One of the challenges of sustainability is that I have chosen an unconditional basis for the work, as it is what I, myself, am most aligned with. So there is no charge or 'condition' applied to any of it. Instead I am taking to task the role of helping others of us to understand what an unconditional structure is. How it works and functions. This will be a big part of what I am engaging in this coming year. Summer Solstice 2021-2022. Creating and growing more natural, sustainable, unconditional structures.

It can be discouraging when there are a great many around us who think we should be doing the work we are unconditionally, but then go on to themselves misunderstand the actuality of such a structure. An unconditional structure is not when one person alone gives everything they can to it. It is when everyone connected with and actively benefitting from the structure does. Otherwise it is not a structure, it is not a successful sustainable thing, from the beginning it is in collapse.

Extending energy into the individual or collective matrix of ourselves is essential to sustaining and survival, of course.. Entering the idea of doing so unconditionally adds an interesting, if not intriguing potential new element, wherein giving is purely for the sake of itself, individual gifts are gone into, acknowledged, energized and let to flow. As gifts flow through us to one another, we ourself, individually, as well as collectively are the very first recipient of the flow.

The fountain of life within us is turned on.

An innate intelligence resides within the activation of the flow which we now have
the opportunity to merge with, blend with and even be.

As thus, we build!

I get clearer and clearer on this everyday.

I don't know if anyone here has the time, or the inclination.....but

With the time I now have through the coming year I am reopening a lot of the Zooms and you would all be very welcome.

There will be more but right now the telepathy group and 4 slots for silent sitting meditation are up.

You can come by and get the links : pinned to the top of our board : or :  directly from our events board.

We have OBE groups, ET contact groups, the gamut.

Link in anytime.

Read more about all this and the unconditional structure here.

Let's build our ship!

Casey
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 17, 2021, 02:39:58
Brilliant.
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Break Time on: May 23, 2021, 04:03:36
So good!.. absolutely hilarious. I know no short of a dozen people I have to send this to.
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 24, 2021, 18:54:00
Yes there are very real conspiracy theories.. They are only named a 'conspiracy' until the truth of the matter fully comes out. And, even then, there are always those who will continue to believe a thing a conspiracy theory ( rather than the truth which has come out. Welcome to 3D reality-land. lol Anyway.....I appreciate everyone's thoughts, and posts, EV, that was really well drafted and expressed. The thing I find it best to remember is that ours is a duality system. There is the dark and the light. Always in play. Some people just more readily allow a larger portion of their attention to penetrate what "the other side" is up to. I would agree that Jay is such a person. And that these people are very necessary to us to help insure everything stays in check. It is easy to get lazy, complacent about what we feel we ourselves do not have time for. Due to the way we like to pattern our own attention. It all works out to a beneficial balance for us all when we remain open and all inclusive. Which is the work of the current day, eh? Taking the full picture in all at once so we see what really do have. Where we really collectively are.

I am working through a migraine today so I will leave off here.

Love all around.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 23, 2021, 22:58:33
I think that may be a little different of an analogy than what Jay is alluding to over on my boards.. He feels not that there is a progression in the program, but that it in essence is no longer assisting with the experience of getting out at all. I, too, would be disappointed to go all that way and pay all that money to be assisted by people who are not even experienced in the OBE. I feel the sincerity of Bob Monroe, his passion and lifelong focus. There has to be this at the top, and in hands-on overseeing of events otherwise you just have a handful of rookies with 0-1 flights under their belt instructing those sitting at less than zero. Yeah that bird is not going to fly very far. Jay, btw, is a frequent flyer. He visits and supports TMI in love and respect for its originators. He feels the Institute, which he adores, has been infiltrated and made to come to this so as to be unproductive and inevitably fall away from view. The employed CV stuff only adds fuel to this fire. I do hope there are those in place who can revive it.
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cannot enter vibratory state anymore? on: April 23, 2021, 04:12:35
Ha ha!! . . a fabulous topic of potential discussion.

To add one more thing :

Vibrations = the Shift

There are many reasons for aiming to investigate and explore the shift and shifting phenomena, notably relative to the body and experience phenomena.

As one who has held this particular focal point of interest and exploration I will share a few of these reasons here :

1.  You are having a top/down awakening process and wish to investigate it in more detail
2.  You are therefore experiencing and interested in parallel processing data, exploring what I call 'synchronous states' ( being fully conscious in more than one place )
3.  You are a participant in a program that exemplifies ascension of the physical body and may be actualizing it in the current lifetime
4.  The body system and system cells are recognized and interacted with as individual consciousness in their own right
5.  The blueprint and design of body systems is something you are involved with in additional fields and this aspect of you connects with you in this lifetime ( ie: you may be one of the designers
6.  You find yourself 'touring' your body, it's independent areas, systems and system cells regularly in OBEs
7.  The body being inclusive of the brain,-- brainwaves, brainwave frequencies and sound sonics have captured your attention

The list is endless!, I could go on and on.

So if any of this sounds to match up with you, absolutely re-synch with sound and direct vibratory experience.

If not - then yeah, move on the next best greatest thing in terms of how you make the shift.

And more importantly,
how you are going to make it back from your experiences with the data!

Casey
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Speaking a different language on: April 23, 2021, 03:41:52
Hi, Lightbeam.

Yes! - for reasons still unknown to me France and the French language comes into my experiences. A lot, both in OBEs and standard dream where I am not immediately aware in the scenes. For the life of me I would love to figure this out. What is the connection of me with France???
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 23, 2021, 03:31:47
Hi, Lu..

Yeah this Doc has been making the rounds the past few months for sure!

We had a conversation about it over on my boards which you may also find to be of interest. I'll post this here for you and others with interest:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/viewtopic.php?p=8457#p8457

The thread includes some other interesting and related links people might like looking into.

Casey
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Vibrations in daily life on: March 26, 2021, 20:56:12
Oh yes - very familiar - have you been experiencing the body phenomena for some time now?
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 20, 2021, 18:55:09
Sure.

Let me break down the whole statement:

"Our player in the game, the Earth life game loses its awareness of this game and reintegrates into others it is moving through. This could be called "losing consciousness" or losing awareness" but rather than it truly being of awareness, is more precisely only of a portion of the game. Consciousness itself, awareness itself ( even individuality itself ) is what it is and is always present. — somewhere."

Our player in the Earth life game ( I will use myself ) = Casey
When sleeping loses awareness of this game = loses awareness of the Earth life reality, or as you have put it, this "content"
And reintegrates into other games it is moving through = reintegrates with other "content"

Keep your attention in place for what follows, I do not stop here :

This could be called "losing consciousness" or "losing awareness" BUT
Rather than it truly being a loss of awareness it is more precisely a loss of only a portion of the game - or, again, as you have put it "content"
Consciousness itself, awareness itself is always present.

There is always what is,
and our individual experience of what is....
this is what provides the "torque" ( the spin ) that allows us to see, know, understand and even misunderstand
without the two and the differential this supplies we are nowhere. each has to be acknowledged to get anywhere

Casey
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 20, 2021, 06:13:32
Interesting perspectives. I think that awareness is the one ever present constant and it is the temporary ever changing objective content around us that is responsible for misperceptions of awareness. Is there really an absence of awareness with deep sleep or is it jut the absence of objective content?

You have reiterated what I have said. We agree. smiley

89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 19, 2021, 22:42:32
Our player in the game, the Earth life game loses its awareness of this game and reintegrates into others it is moving through. This could be called "losing consciousness" or losing awareness" but rather than it truly being of awareness, is more precisely only of a portion of the game. Consciousness itself, awareness itself ( even individuality itself ) is what it is and is always present. — somewhere.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who We Are on: March 19, 2021, 19:13:12
Oh thanks for that, fowlskins.. that's so nice to hear.

I would love to see everyone coming out with their given names, just a first name, even.

You have no idea how experiences exponentially kick up when we 'come out'.

This board in particular would be taken to the next level.

I would love to see that!
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who We Are on: March 19, 2021, 00:22:36
Excellent!!!

I hesitate to chime in because I am already so OUT there. ( lol )

Photos, videos, websites, logs, forum board the gamut . .

My name is Casey Claar

Online I am known as "consciousnessexploration.com" and our circle or collective / group goes by "the galactic travel channel"

I'm in my late 50s now and heading toward the retirement years..
I have been seriously devoted to the spiritual life and spiritual disciplines since the age of 12
I've taught many of these disciplines : yoga, meditation, pranayama / energy work, the conscious OBE, conscious contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, dream work..
Through slowly being broken open over the years my spiritual gifts are coming through to me—

I particularly enjoy a certain capacity inherent in me with crystals, wherein I combine my consciousness with crystals in order to engage with them as communication devices.

Nameless and I sound fairly similar in our appearances..
All my teeth are still in place but I have had seriously receding gum lines since my 20s, so how much longer this will be so is yet to be seen. lol
My hair just does not want to seem to turn over into the grey spectrum yet, it tries but then all the grey falls out and I am again left with the Ash color ( super fun playful process )

The magical and the mysterious has a way of following me about.

I welcome this with an open and joyful heart.

A warm hello to everyone!

Casey

92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: March 16, 2021, 00:34:36
Here is the direct link to Shineling's post : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/sergio-s-journal-t1414-s60.html#p9449
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions regarding the "noticing" method and APing... on: March 14, 2021, 00:41:34
Quote from: omcasey on March 12, 2021, 21:09:33

From the vibrational state, the critical element is FOCUS.

Even 'noticing' is too active yet, - focus - holding a still point of focus the breath will alter, the brainwave patterns will alter - focus.

Thanks for your reply! I do have another question, though: what should I be focusing/putting attention on? The vibes, the lightshow, or clearing the mind?

It is an intelligent next question, thank you for asking it. The focus is on HOLDING THE POINT OF FOCUS

You will experience for yourself that it takes near everything you've got just to stay focused, to not let your attention wander off.

Be present, be aware, ( breathe ) . . Being present is the same as 'holding the focus'.

Do you think you can do it?

Focus on you - on being aware <---hold the attention on this.

Everything else will come and go. It is not as stable.

Does it make sense?

94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: March 13, 2021, 03:47:40
I really do think the future, the next level of what we are each doing relative to exploring consciousness revolves around group experience.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: March 13, 2021, 03:45:18
Nameless - yes I agree with all this.

At the same time, there are those who ARE ready to assert themselves into a practice daily.

I myself did it as a consciousness experiment, to see if could, to see what would happen if I did, the curiosity was just there and I began. I used the impetus to inspire others into logging and logging openly as a way to advance their own discipline.expansion.growing open process. The thing about logging daily when going after data such as what you were here, is that it takes, as you have said, a lot of data to capture even a bit that is associated with what is being gone after. So logging anything less than daily only decreases the likelihood for capturing relevant content. When people wonder why threads, curiosities, experiments such as this one fade away before ever having a chance of becoming something, this is why. No-one is capturing much content. Nothing to report. Attention goes off another way. There has to be someone whose job it is to hold the space. There has to be someone, preferably more than one someone who is practicing and logging content daily. As a reminder, and impetus to the others of the group. It works! but participants of all practice levels need to be present.

Just my 2cents, for potential future endeavors.

96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: One Step at a Time on: March 13, 2021, 01:36:46
Do tell, Nameless!, what more are you picking up on??
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: March 13, 2021, 01:32:24
This is true, my problem is what I experience may or may not co-ordinate with my plans. LOL

Okay, Nameless, 'splain.  smiley
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: March 13, 2021, 01:31:10
Also --

Not that I want to detract from here, but if the group here in not going to invest daily, and yet there are those of you who would like to participate in a group activity/log, I began my own group's daily dream log June 19, 2019 and it is still going. In part, through times, because I single-handedly kept it going. But this held the space open for others to join in when the wind caught them and there is now some amazing content here to read and be inspired by. The gem in all this, in bringing through dream content every day, is that, in the mix, you end up catching and bringing back so many more of your lucid states, OBEs, APs.. As a direct result of this experiment, the content I now bring back with me from the fields is in great bulk *real data. It is barely discernible from OBEs. It is increasingly more 'reality', regardless of the field I am experiencing. My central nervous system is having to catch up with all this.

Anyone is welcome to join in anytime:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/dreamtime-group-daily-dream-log-t1220.html

Casey
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: March 13, 2021, 01:21:31
I tried to implement the suggestion.. It is truly DAILY entries and interaction that leads to the continuance of a project like this - and results!

It is just like anything else. The daily investment is what yields the most.
100  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: March 13, 2021, 01:18:30
Now are you being cheeky, or are you seriously referring to your blood type? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25