The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 08:07:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral experience explanation on: November 29, 2007, 12:10:57
Based on personal gut feeling, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could chuck him.

Sarah

I agree...the first few videos it seems like it was good, but when you start watching more of the videos, the channeling doesn't look very real, it also seems so negative; in one way or another it's always about us humans being slaves...I'm not an expert on channeling, but I find it funny that in most channeling he uses finger quotations "..." the channeled spirit doesn't seem to have any personal characters (ie. voice change, body movements, etc)...It reminds me of David Icke fanatics always talking about humans enslavement...my conclusions is, he's a novice channeler or it's mis-information....
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Ghost Caught On A Security Tape At A Gas Station In Parma, Ohio? on: November 16, 2007, 09:58:26
it's something on the lens, but it's no ghost.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Negative entities on: August 17, 2007, 08:34:56
Does this person have books or website etc? Does this person teach others how to do what he does?
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fire the Grid - New Information - Debate on: July 29, 2007, 00:40:16
 grin
I guess we see what we want to see and not what is.....
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fire the Grid - New Information - Debate on: July 21, 2007, 18:28:29
Remember you're sharing the love...you can't use love to force people to change - even if it's for the better, that goes against "free will". It has to be "unconditional" love...This was something I had difficulty with when I first started the love meditation a year ago (I was not aware of it at the time - not until I listen to Klaus)....*I read a lot of people sending love etc, but they tend to neglect the issue of "free will" and "unconditional" love, don't be one of those people...
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fire The Grid - July 17th 11:11AM GMT World Meditation on: July 20, 2007, 02:02:05
Wow, great link Orgybus, cheers! Cheesy +1 rep

I just leeched all the audio from Klaus, and am going to enjoy reading something on LOVE. Finally, something worthwhile listening to Smiley

I just noticed the date on "The Art of Sending Love", exactly one year ago from 7/17/07....Coincidence?
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fire The Grid - July 17th 11:11AM GMT World Meditation on: July 19, 2007, 07:18:35
The guru Osho says he tries to help the individual and in doing so he helps the collective, because the collective is made from individuals. If you benefit from sending love, do it everyday - time (helps, but is not a big deal). I recommend Living on Love by Klaus Johelle  http://lovebook2.tripod.com/books.shtml#Messenger  and listen to he talk about "the art of sending love" http://livingonlove.com/audio/2006-07-17-The_art_of_sending_love.mp3

People who had done any type on love meditation, regularly, has changed their lives...The thing with doing it everyday is that past negative energy and emotions will surface, this is a good thing - try to learn from it and let it pass, its a purging process...Just keep at it...
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fire The Grid - July 17th 11:11AM GMT World Meditation on: July 18, 2007, 16:36:07
Imagine is you did this everyday, imagine how you would feel or how the world would feel. Why do it just for one day?
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Clock or counter-clock Charka on: February 20, 2007, 04:50:09
I read in a prana healing book that the chakra spins in both directions simutaneously, just like the sun spins in both directions. Spinning one directions absorbs energy and spinning the other way gives off energy. I don't remember which is which.....but you want to remember to balance it....
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Very interesting video on energy on: December 29, 2006, 08:39:02
What is the movie called? The person that post it, took it off. Although I had seen an old Qi Gong Master burning a napkin with his hands. He also has his own practice, healing people with his hand. They did a show on him on discovery channel. Had all kinds of machine measure the heat, it measure to 2000 F. They couldn't believe it, he also  could stand/walk on thin painting paper without puncturing it, which is pretty much impossible with out the mastering the Qi Gong. Qi Gong is awesome, you can make yourself lighter, or heavy, or stronger in any part of the body. Been looking for that video but can't seem to find it.

I saw that on an episode of "Ripleys believe it or not" you could try looking for it on google video or youtube.....
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dr Dean Edell OBE comments on AM radio today on: November 10, 2006, 05:14:02
the amygdala has been related to AP http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/amygdala.html
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: sins, karma on: October 28, 2006, 02:01:17
Benjamin Franklin once said " nothing is innately good or evil, but thinking makes it so."....this could be applied to karma also....

I've talked to some people who practice magick, they say not all demons are evil, some are happily willing to help humans....
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Auric Sight on: September 26, 2006, 12:21:54
Here's a good link:

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/The%20Twelve%20Major%20Chakras.html

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Sahasrara.htm
14  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Anyone practises Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram? on: September 26, 2006, 01:06:23
Is there a Greater banishment Ritual? grin
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Auric Sight on: September 26, 2006, 00:59:20
I thought a halo was the higher chakras ie 12 or 13 chakra...it would mean someone had to be very spiritual to have one ie Jesus etc.....
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Developing Psychic Powers on: September 19, 2006, 03:15:02
Is the format of D.P.P. similar to O.U.R. (which seemed like an encyclopedia)...or is the new books more like a how to book?

I've read and studied some of these psychic stuff, how whould someone like me benefit from buying the books? Because it seems like there are lots of free info on the web, and I'm not sure if it's worth the investement.....
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Auric Sight on: September 09, 2006, 00:45:57
I got an eBook on auras for anyone interested, get it while you can!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZX4BSGY

Also I think that the better you get at seeing auras the better you start to see the different colours. The colours vary because of mood, thoughts, feelings etc...

I've also realised that it is  my aura I was seeing, after images tend to linger where as what I was seeing didn't stay in my vision for very long and also it followed my hand.. so yeh I can see auras  grin hehe that feels good to say!!!

Not to burst your bubble, but it's Robert Bruce...you can just go to his website - it's the exact same info.... http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9 there's no need to worry about downloading it.....
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Psionics on: September 05, 2006, 03:17:55
cheesy cheesy cheesy
could you post a link more specific to the page of the article itself?

I think he's refering to this link http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/dreams_auras_astral_projection/psionictrainin191367.html
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Third Eye on: August 13, 2006, 06:54:28
I read somewhere that RB suspect that the throat chakra might be highly associated with AP......Although I can't AP yet, I have not notice anything with my throat, although I have noticed the heart chakra.....
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Try meditating with your eyes open on: August 13, 2006, 06:48:57
I've been doing something like this recently......It's called Tratak meditation (it's soft gazing with no blinking).....supposedly it's good for the eyes and psychic developement.....my higher-self tells me this type of meditation has great potential - atleast for me.....
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / scientists discover that human hands emit light on: July 07, 2006, 16:14:24
It's old news...I read about the discovery a long time ago, and on several other forums.....
22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: April 04, 2006, 01:58:48
The more you use reiki the stronger it becomes, I didn't feel it at first either, until I started practicing Robert Bruce's N.E.W. again - that's when I could totally feel it....
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: April 01, 2006, 22:15:26
There's a few yahoo groups that give free attunements.....
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Sub-Navel = Base/Root Center? on: March 23, 2006, 03:47:34
I believe the Sub-Navel is the Dan Tien, about 1.5-2 inches below the belly button....The root/Base is between the groin and the anus (the end of your coccyx bone)....When RB refers to Sub-navel, I think he is refering to the Dan Tien, not the base/root....
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: March 16, 2006, 00:15:51
5 of Ashida Kim mudras are used in the 666 meditation...

Cross refference A.K. and the 666 meditation, I think the 666 meditation has a few misplace mudra (assuming that they didn't create this meditation) ie: the base mudras (should be Sacral), sacral mudra (should be Solar Plexus), and solar plexus mudra (should be Base)...

I think this partly explained why I had some results with the correct mudra but nothing with the incorrect mudras....

I don't know whether the mantra is correct or not since I never heard of them....

Quote from: Bonden
I found another source of the mudras on another page. They have use the same Mundras but no humming or something like that, at least not on what I've read so far. However they have different breathing techniques. I think they are pretty tricky to get the hang of, like hold your breath for like 9 heart beats. Here is where I found it:

http://ashidakim.com/stb.html
Pages: [1] 2