The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 20:55:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Nap time auditory hallucinations - feel being intentionally distracated on: December 16, 2010, 04:24:55
Hello fello OBE'ers. It's been some time since I have posted as I have lost the drive to attempt projections after having 2 kids. The sleep deprevation provides little opportunity for exploration.

Anyways, what I have noticed time and time again is whenever I am having an afternoon nap I hear strange sounds of wind, and often a bang or the sound of my kids voices. Even the sound of a door opening. I am telling myself at the time it's just BS, but it seems like an attempt by something or my subconscious to snap me out of the trance state and keep me from OBE-ing.

Anyone else experience this kind of thing.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hypnosis for more frequent and longer OBE's ??? on: September 17, 2007, 23:40:08
No

Thanks!  rolleyes
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hypnosis for more frequent and longer OBE's ??? on: September 14, 2007, 00:58:59
I would suggest using it as a means to plant the suggestion to be fully conscious and remember it.... but not to use to hypnosis to try to OBE at that moment.  I tried that before with a trained hypnotherapist friend of mine, and it didn't really work because her voice was too much of a distraction - I know sounds odd since you are supposed to be hypnotized, but its true (you have someone giving you commands, and the very nature of them giving you commands that you have to understand and then try to carry out, actually hindered my being able to separate at the time).  So try to use a suggestion that the next time you try to project it will be successful and you will remember. 

Good tip. Thanks  cool
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Methods of OBEs on: September 13, 2007, 04:57:10
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/technique_central-t19294.0.html 
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is energy work necessary?? on: September 13, 2007, 04:56:11
I am in infrequent OBE'er . Had about 10 since I figured it out over 1 year ago. Had a bunch in the beginning. Now very few and of little substance. Is energy work the way to go? I just purchased Robert Bruce's new book on Energy etc. Just curious if its worthwhile. I want more OBE's and longer duration.... Don't we all Smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnosis for more frequent and longer OBE's ??? on: September 13, 2007, 04:52:08
My bro is a trained hypnotist. Is this helpful for increasing OBE's etc???
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now available on: March 08, 2007, 18:48:21
Thanks very much. I just read it. If you have a chance could you direct me to a thread that discussed Franks phasing techniques? The basic approaches to reach Focus 1-4. He seems very credible and knowledgable.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is hemi-sync a useful tool? on: February 27, 2007, 18:24:18
I have done a search but cannot find any compelling threads with more than 2-4 posts.

Who has used these types of products with success? Or think they are bunk? I am very curious.

Thanks,

Paul
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fear always gets the better of me on: December 24, 2006, 20:41:40
I get scared easily as well. I found to try in the early am I am more relaxed than at bed time.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 1st 2nd OBE! on: December 24, 2006, 19:35:05
Hi,

quick background I have had sleep paralysis tons of times but was just scared in the past. After learning more about OBE's I tried hard last night to make it happen. I usually had my paralised state just before sleep but last night was just kind of freeked out so I waited till the am.

After 4 am i got some water then back to bed and I was quite groggy. I laid on my back and focused on the subtle ringing in my head and tried to focus light in my third eye area ( I really no nothing about that) anyways the rininging grew somewhat, the light in my brow was focused easily ( which was surprising) then buzz, started to vibe and willed my eyes to see. That was easy ...did the look at my hands bit ...and thought I would try the roll out. I quite easily stood to my feet on the bed and walked off the end. I went into my living room. Then I went on myh balcony to see the sky ( cause everyone says its cool) looked pretty much the same then back inside I put my arm into a wall then my back, then I saw my wife and came to.

Second one I could not get a tierd as I needed, I could not focus and light/Thrid eye deal. Took a while then I got the vibrating again. this time rolled off the floor. I wanted to look at my hands when standing and they lookd like I was a war amp right to the wrist. Then I remembered to look at myself but it was fuzzy and dark and I really wanted to get back out there. To wrap up talked to some ppl but could be dream characters.

I am gonna keep practicing every night. It was not quite as vivid as being awake but I had complete control of my thoughts and actions. I also remembered all the stuff to try from reading this forum. I have to keep exploring to see if this is control of the dream scape or whatever.

Thanks for reading.

Paul
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis guy gonna try for OBE on: December 24, 2006, 01:35:24
Hello,

I am very excited to start some astral P. I very often have sleep paralysis but find it very unsettling so I am now going to take charge of it. I used to feel very vunerable and scared but never saw anything scary. I found it hard to wake myself.

Anyways now when I find myslef in that state I will try to chill out and roll out.

This could be an amazing thing if its really true. Sounds good and I naturally find my body asleep while completely conscious fairly often so thats cool.

Paul
Pages: [1]