The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 26, 2020, 21:54:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: September 15, 2011, 12:17:49
Xanth, thank you very much for you effort explaining to us with a lot of details the Phasing method. Your reflexions are very valuable and I really liked very much your map of consciousness. I always thought that somehow what we call imagination IS the same as the "Astral Plane" and so, to use our imagination is the same as to open a "portal" to this other focus of experience. It was very nice to read your findings about this subject.

I would like to ask you something about the "to do" of the method: I understand and also saw in your book that the art to maintain focus on the practise of notice and/or the rundown is of the ultimate importance to this practise, since our mind cannot wander at will, or we risk ourselves to lose the entire practise. So, what is your opinion about the development of the skill "concentration" as a prime skill to facilitate and improve the Phasing as a whole?

Im back with my practises of the noticing and the rundown exercises but at some point of the experience, I think when Im transitioning from Focus 10 to Focus 12, I just fall asleep, no matter how hard I try to maintain my focus. This happens even when I sleep for some cycles than wake up (with or without an alarm) to Phase. Sometimes I think that if I concentrate more this could be bypassed, but in the other hand I fear that using a LOT of focus will make me stare to the blackness for hours without things happening, as we know this sometimes happens with some people. I think I just have to find the middle point... but this is my current conclusion. I would appreciate very much if you can give me some advice/hint about this subject.

Thanks!
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Phasing: Noticing and Running Down on: December 08, 2007, 14:16:44
Hi Kiwibonga,
thank you very much for you help!

In fact trance state is something that we dont maintain so easily, as you say (I know because I always tried to project in that traditional way. Very nice experiences, but extremely low rate of sucess). Ill start with Phasing now and use a run down to help me keep conscious without falling asleep. Take deep breaths always helped me to mantain a focus on my body, but this focus always prevented me to "project". Since Phasing doesnt require an extremely relaxed body (at least thats what I understood) maybe I will have a higher chance of sucess mixing these two techniques. Well lets see what happens!

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Phasing: Noticing and Running Down on: December 07, 2007, 23:41:46
Hi people,

Ive been reading all Frank and other people posts about phasing, and I have some doubts here, will be very grateful by any answers:
Well, noticing is the first step we take to calm our mind and body without falling asleep and, after being confortable with this "condition", then we create the rundown to phase into Focus2 at at some point (that is what I understood so far). The question is: Only with the noticing exercise alone is it possible to phase directly into Focus2? If this is the case, since I dont have a mental scenario (because Im just noticing, not creating a rundown), what Im supposed to "focus" to make the transition?

Thanks!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / New Patterns for F1oC on: July 29, 2005, 11:36:22
Hey Stookie, thank you very much for your reply!

You said you go to Focus 3 to do your work... can you explain to me why did you choose Focus 3 instead of anything else? And the 2-3 minute duration is arbitrary? Did you also work apply some kind of emotions during this visualization?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / New Patterns for F1oC on: July 21, 2005, 14:46:16
Hi Frank,

Other day I was reading one of your posts in which you were talking about materialization of desires, things that we can create in F2oC (if Im not wrong) and, someway, made then happen too in our F1oC. Ive read a lot of material about this kind in the last months (reprogramation of ideas, mental, emotional and physical patterns) from various authors. Even Hypnosis and Neurolinguistical Programmation deal with techniques that may cause profound changes in our lives. At Monroe Institute they, too, have what they call Focus 11 (Human Plus, please take a look at this link - http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/H-PL US.html), that, too, direct its work to an internal state in which we can change all patterns of our lives (we change our focus and create new realities for C-1).

I perceived that dealing with another Focus of consciousness is a major common thing in all those techniques and theories. All then work with the idea of a relaxed body, a relaxed mind, ideas starting to flow, our mind working with creative visualizations and letting ourselves flowing with the experience (someone said rundown?)

I think youre going to put some of those ideas in your book, but can you please give us a brief explanation of how this kind of thing work, its mechanisms, in terms of your consciousness model? When we want to change patterns in our lives, whatever they may be, attract things, create new situations, etc in which focus do we have to work? What kind of thing should be done, in which way? Do we have to work with the 3D blackness, rundown, delays (f1/f2, f2/f3, f3/f4)? Do our emotions interfere during this process, etc?

Thanks so much for your help
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Is the imagination in F2? on: July 04, 2005, 04:04:41
Hi Frank,

OK that was the insight I was needing, thank you very much. I was using the F2oC as the launching pad as you say, but once there, I was unsure about what to do next... Now things make a lot more of sense, so lets begin the exploring party!

Just one more thing: F2oC is "where" our dreams come true, literally, ok we know that very well. We can create anything we could imagine, right. The question here is: do we have this kind of ease while in F3oC? If we go to the area we know as Focus 27 in Monroe model of consciousness for example (The Park) can I create things like I do while in F2oC?

Thank you very much helping with this subject and everything related with phasing as well. I am one of those people ho have tried to have OBE for some time (2 years and a half in my case) with minimum results, and now I know I won over a big paradigm I had for a very long time, Im seeing results, that's fantastic!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Is the imagination in F2? on: June 29, 2005, 13:42:01
Hi Frank,

After reading a lot of posts about phasing I started to practice with some good results, I think Im finally grasping the theory, things are finally making sense.

But there is something I would like to understand a little better. If I would like to focus my consciousness in our own world, lets say my own house for example (like if I was trying to have those traditional OBE experiences), so I have to try to experience this while in F2oC after the rundown or maybe even after the 3D blackness? If this is the case, since F2oC is "where" imagination and dreams occur, is there a way for me to know that what Im seeing is in fact what there is in our physical reality without mixing it with some kind of my own mental rundown ? For example, If I try to create a rundown of my own bedroom to help me "start" the entire process, then I go to my living room and then to my kitchen, is there a possibility that I can see an object that in physical world I KNOW that doesn't exist in that place? And if that happen, do I have to change the kind of rundown or make something else?

Thanks!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Robert Monroe and his books on: January 14, 2005, 15:15:57
Hi Frank thanks for your words and I hope you publish your book soon!

I also agree with Penny that Locales and Focus levels are different things. In fact, someone can go to Focus 21 without "leaving" the body behind, as we usually believe (Robert Bruce talk about copies of consciousness). We can connect to Focus 21 by expand our consciousness.

But a person can go to Focus 21 "leaving" the body behind and I think that in this case this person is in locale 1, since his astral body "moved" to this state.

Before I was thinking that Focus 21 was equal as an OBE, but I perceived that the OBE isn't necessary to that. That helps to explain why Bob Monroe reported his personal OBES while he was in Focus 10 (in the book Far Journeys if Im not wrong). At first I didn't understand (because I was still in the belief system that OBE = Focus 21) but now everything makes sense. Now Im trying to use the "Conditions" that Monroe described in his first book with the help of the CDs, in fact this work from the Institute Monroe was developed to help people go into Locale 1. Since focus 21 is only the "bridge" between dimensions, I think we can go easily to upper focus levels just with thinking. Im also in preliminary experience successes, but Im practicing very much to change that!

Perseu
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Robert Monroe and his books on: January 14, 2005, 01:21:38
Frank,

I read all the books from Robert Monroe and in his second one (Far Journeys) he said that the techniques found in his first book were "primitive" when he looked at them in that stage of his understanding of how things were working about his projections. I find it funny now, because the Monroe Institute has a new series called "Support to journeys out of the body" constituted of 4 CDs of hemi-sync sounds that work upon Conditions A, B, C and D that he explained in his first book. Do you know this latest work from Hemi-Sync?
Pages: [1]