The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 23:39:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid dreaming's the way? on: September 20, 2017, 04:58:36
I have read Monroe's work and others and its most reoccurring that people get stuck in loops due to emotions and/or awareness. Being emotionally attached to something, like not being able to tell someone goodbye actually gets quite a few people, but usually its a worry over an unresolved issue in their eyes. And then there is emotion of fear that keeps people stuck. There are other cases where the person was mentally and/or spiritually asleep through their life living by habit so when they pass they get stuck in a habit loop doing something the did constantly in life. There are a few other reasons such as ingrained beliefs religious or other and the like but over all I think the majority is awareness and/or emotions.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: September 09, 2017, 00:53:14
I have a book somewhere that talks about this experiment, that yes alone you can do maybe even it easily, but when you attempt it in front of others its a battle of consciousness. When dealing with consciousness you have individual and group, and since thoughts and beliefs effect our reality to some point its one versus the other. There are more people around you who think that it cant be done or if they say that they think its possible deep down subconsciously they believe it cant be, so group consciousness, thoughts and beliefs beats an individual. In order to beat a group that individual would have to probably be a highly awakened /enlightened person.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms) on: August 08, 2017, 01:01:46
Well I would say that I still feel alone, but not quite as lost as I used to be.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms) on: August 06, 2017, 20:46:59
I attempt to interpret dreams I think are important as soon as I have them, most of the rest I do write down so that if there is another experience related its there to review.
At first I thought it might be a bit of past life, which it still might be but the dream happened around a time where I had a lot of questions and was feeling lost/alone and was looking for that home feeling of being welcomed and not alone. Which in the dream when I walked off I was feeling a longing for the feeling of such family represented in the dream, and when walking away I had a knowing feeling that I didn't belong there though I may have once. I was looking at the stars when the old man reinforced the idea that it was okay to have visited but that I couldn't stay and said that out there somewhere motioning to the stars was what I was looking for, and that I would find it.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms) on: August 06, 2017, 08:11:05
I have to agree with selski that a few of the points come naturally and easy.

--
2. I have had this experience a few times, though not I would say at will, they just happened randomly. I read a few books of other peoples experiences that say something like that at a higher astral plane farther from physical some point see 360 all the time at and beyond those planes, do not know to what truth that is though.

Note on this as it seems about similar, I have had a few dreams/experiences where I cloned myself 2-3 times and then was able to see from each of them simultaneously, tend to wake up with a bit of a head ache though after wards.

--
J. I have a map drawn up of the area around where I live from dreams and its similarities and differences between physical and the rtz area.
Everything past that I do not think is able to be mapped. Ive read a lot of experiences that people just thinking about where they want to go and then they just teleport there so it renders a map nearly non important or not needed, though many people build a locale map telling where the water fountain is in the courtyard in relation to the tallest building, some locales are not able to be related in time or space to another at best some people say its on so and so plane but where on that plane compared to another place on that plane is not known.

--
L. I have a lot of dreams/experiences where someone is talking to me in another language, always tends to be Chinese and in a few cases I reply back in the same language, though I have no idea what is fully being said I do remember the meaning behind the message conveyed. In real life I have learned a bit of Japanese and French comparable to an elementary level. I would be able to get around if I were visiting those places but that is it no long conversations. My most notable experience of this as brief as I can put it... I was in an old village that had a court yard at its center, it was evening and there was a town dinner which seemed like a common occurrence as they all had a family vibe of each other, and I walked off and looked about for a moment when an old man who followed me came by started talking to me in Chinese, as for what was said word for word I have no idea, I responded back in Chinese fully, I know this because learning the bit of Japanese I have enough of an understanding of eastern languages that I can tell them apart. But word for word I have no idea, but the meaning behind it was that I didn't belong anymore, like the area was once my home but that I had moved on.

Never been attacked after having respond in the right or wrong language or anything like that.

Funnily though reading the tidbit about being attacked at the mentioned spherical location 60cm behind the top of the Right Shoulder Blade, I walked into a psychic shop once and a practitioner said I had a energy leak at that area of my body, and then sometime later out of kicks I had an aura screen/photo thing done and something was up with the same area. Though I recall no dreams/experiences of being attacked in such a spot though. I do have an experience I mentioned here in my dream journal about being caught in the lower back and then later somewhat healing someone in the same area... http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/phalanxs_dream_journal-t46999.0.html (the first post).

--
I. I actually do this a lot in my dreams/experiences from growing trees, which I think I noted in one of my posts I was trying to get away from dogs. (I do not know where the post is, brief explanation I was running from dogs and grew a tree out of the ground and held on to a branch and rode it up as it grew to get away from said dogs). I moved a entire planet, split a planet in half and then put it back together (I split it in half and used it to swallow up and close it on a shadow entity that I have mentioned a many a times in some of my posts, that though I was under attack I had believed already before changing anything). I have stopped the weather, changed the time of day, changed clothes instantly. Also could add to this changing objects from one thing into another or summoning/creating objects from no where or nothing. I have never been attacked or bothered having done such things though.

I have never been attacked but it was frowned at once when trying to fly off, an entity I guess knew my intention and tried to keep me preoccupied so that I wouldn't do it.

--
II. I think fast speed is quite easy, but your mention to slow down is almost akin to time control. But cant really explain how to do it as it is just done like thinking oh I want to run fast then just doing it, the Flash being my favorite DC hero and always liked the idea probably helped the idea.

--
IV. I have 3 experiences of this and I wasn't lucid for the first dream but I understood the process behind doing it. 1. Identify yourself as what you want to be and then 2. Feel the morphing / change into what you identify. I turned into a lizard, .... its interesting to have a tail. The second experience I became partially aware and I interrupted / changed the process as I wasn't able feel the change but I was looking into a puddle of water so I treated my body as a normal object and changed it into a type of monkey I do not know what kind though, think it was a Japanese Macaque/Baboon. The idea behind that was watching as the body visually changed. And the 3rd experience I changed into a fish, which was instantaneous just the thought of I am now a fish and then was a fish. But, I had become aware that it was a dream after swimming in the water and thinking omg I cant breath even though I was a fish, and it took some strenuous thought to say, I am dreaming so I can breath underwater a fish or not, and then was able to breath. ...the feeling of water flowing through you and your gills as you breath is weird.

--
Id say the only things I haven't done are 1, B (which Id love to figure out how to do), I (invisibility), K, and V.
Id have to pull out my dream journal to read up on the few time travel ones.
But as said most of it is done naturally. But most experiences for me are just on the dream level not lucid or awareness coming after the fact, still working in that area.

I might start a post or revive one about being stopped when it comes to flying as I want to carry that on a bit for some discussion, same goes for some of the being attacked when trying to do things.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An astral projection in a dream from a dream... Idk on: July 28, 2017, 04:48:26
Its hard usually to know there is a lesson going on (probably meant to be that way) to be able to continue to participate and not bang your head on the wall.

I do hope its understood and it probably is but just making sure, I never wok. Even when I said I got on my phone and texted my friend I was in the dream. From the point when I fell asleep and started the dream all the way to the end until where I said I woke physically, I was completely asleep all were actions of the dream.
I don't think I had a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep, I was extremely tired physically having done a bit through the day. In cases where I am extremely tired physically I get similar experiences.
Example.. I was quite tired and went to go to sleep, had a dream/experience where I was trying to get to sleep but there were other events, the main event the wind kept blowing the window open making a large mess and lots of noise where I would constantly have to get up to close the wind, then go back and lie down and try to get some rest. Inside the room was dark almost impossible to see but there was enough light to navigate. The out side of the window where usually there is a large house and a fence, was a massive field of long grass with a large tree close by and out on the horizon there was a line of trees and the sky was orange. Once or twice to the window I would look upon it momentarily but would close the window and draw the curtain to try to get to sleep. After a few times one of those old shadow entities came through the door causing me to physically wake. I have had probably a handful of experiences like that when really physically tired.

More than anything I did have a rather active mind before sleeping that was shifting around, but it didn't seem to effect my ability to get to sleep unlike usual.

I personally think the calling of Christ was because of an old belief system for me, and one that has never worked in any recalled experience before but the response I feel is automatic out of fear cling to something or anything out of hope when in fear. Though I wasn't in fear from the large shadow as I caught what was going on before it could have taken on something, and then the small shadow may have been what I then made it out to be something once large now small but Idk. The fight or flight was probably kicked off by any bit of fear  that could have been which caused the later cautiousness.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An astral projection in a dream from a dream... Idk on: July 26, 2017, 08:30:54
The first experience is as is, I had awareness all the way till its forced end I would say. Even at the end I was aware of it and pondering why it was ending because the usual cause for it to end didn't happen. But I probably was more confused about why it ended more than anything and since it left a sour not well feeling I stayed up for a bit to let it pass.

The second experience happened as happened all of its there from beginning to end I left out some small details because it was a bit to write at the time I was writing it and I thought they were not important, but everything was vivid I had a strange awareness during the whole thing that is everything from beginning to end, the strangeness is that I just thought that the dream me was the physical me until I had stood up, like a false awakening. I edited the previous post to show those small details which were like none important, the color of the light, when I closed and opened my eyes and when I moved. Recall of details not needed its all there, recall for realization of things that's sort of why I posted to probe peoples interpretations about because I sat pondering it out for the better part of the day and was at an over all lose.

About the electronics if its showing the limitations of that I could care less, I am not all sure why I picked the phone up the second time. Using a electronics might be possible in an astral projecting but I think would pale in comparison to the experience its self, so much more to do and see and learn elsewhere.

Question at the moment is 'tossing and turning', I get the rest but what do you mean by that?

What is next? I have a list of things I would like to do in the Np if that is considered whats next but every time I come close to or have a brief experience it ends shortly after I become aware and have decided what I want to do, sort of like the 2nd experience my plan was to make it outside into the front yard and then to work on raising my head and getting use of it and then to fly off into space becasue I had thought about the stars and wanted to see them up close and look about. But the first moment I started walking kind of ended everything. Like every experience is a lesson and no time for recess.  Then I read stories of other peoples experiences sitting around talking to guides, visiting different planets, and fun stuff like that, and I am like I wanna do that but its lesson after lesson. Now if its what lessons next I don't know... I have brewing questions and things I would like answered and to learn, but I would like a bit of recess time, though knowing me I would use that time to try to get some questions that I have answered, so even then it probably would turn into a lesson, but hopefully a more directed lesson that I would like to take.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / An astral projection in a dream from a dream... Idk on: July 25, 2017, 23:55:09
So last night I had 2 rather bizarre experiences, the first one is just a dream but with an unusual end for me.
 And the second is a astral projection in a dream, like a dream in a dream in a dream scenario, just not that deep... which is just bizarre in my opinion so looking for a bit of clarity about the whole working order of things or if there is anyone that knows dream interpretation you can have a go, or if anyone has any other ideas or opinions.

The first experience a dream, I was with my two brothers and a friend of mine. We were over at what represented my friends place. It was night and seemed like we were having a party and or a party had just ended. I was walking around his house either looking for something and my brothers were talking to him about what I don't know then the topic switched to what food we wanted to eat. It came down to wanting taco bell and as I was the only on sober enough to drive I was to driver. We all loaded into a pickup truck that had enough room for 3 people, now my brothers sat in each other like ghosts occupying the same space since there wasn't enough room. I start driving down the road picking up speed and things start to get darker, the lights to the vehicle were on but I guess not high enough so I started rolling the dial getting them bright as I could, at this point I began becoming slightly aware but I didn't bother it and let the experience continue. The lights lit up the area ahead of the truck as needed but everything else still continued to get darker and after a bit so did what the lights were lighting also. The truck unusually began to pick up greater and greater speed so much that it would by normal means be hard to control on such a windy road as it was but the control felt fluid in my hands. As we were coming towards the end of the main highway at an intersection everything got really dark but I could still see around me not much more than say 15 feet but in front more than enough to drive. As we were getting towards the end around the last bend in the road there was a group of about 6 people in the road playing around they all seemed to be teens. Now as I drove through this group all of the sudden the truck picked up even more speed on its own and I heard screaming but I didn't hit anyone I still had enough control and road space though there was some close calls, and as I went through everything now literally went black to where I couldn't see past arms length but I could see flashes of color pass by and the dream abruptly ended with a strange feeling that made me not feel well, not a pit of the stomach feeling more of a heart feeling.

On waking I though about the dream a bit letting my feelings settle, usually a dream ends the way it did only if someone "died" in the dream but I had thought about it it was strange, I didn't hit anyone or spin off the road but the dream acted like I had hit someone.
So I decided to sit up for about 2 hours to get my mind off of it and then try to get some undisturbed sleep.

The second experiences was a messed up dream in a dream scenario. Until I mention that I actually wake up every time I mention "I", I mean my dream self in this.
 So  2 hours or so from the previous experience  I went back to sleep in a free fall position on my stomach had a bit on my mind nothing about the dream before But My mind was somewhat active and I as I was falling asleep softly spoke mentally I am aware I am aware at times as I drifted to sleep between random other thoughts mostly of how the law of attraction works.

Note what fallows all happens in a dream.. I was on my bed trying to get to sleep I was lying side kind of in a fetal position. My bed sits longways against a wall and I was facing the wall. Everything was vivid, and I had a strange awareness about everything as though I knew I was really sleeping but at the same time I thought the dream me was the real me, like a false awakening. Naturally it is pitch black in my room at night but there was a soft yellow light from where I don't fully know, seemed like it arose out of the floor. I closed my eyes attempting to fall asleep of course everything went black with the closed eyes. After a moment I began to get strange vibration feelings I thought this was some onset of a possible AP. I opened my eyes for a moment to shrug off the vibrations all I wanted to do was sleep as I was mighty tired. Closed my eyes again and the vibrations returned and opened them shrugging them off doing the same thing about two or three times but never moved I was comfortable how I was and didn't want to move, still facing the wall. After the 3rd time or so of closing my eyes I could see through my closed eyes, I happened to look down towards the foot of the bed where I saw a strange shadow at the foot of the bed reaching up shaped like it was the grim reaper but I brushed it off thinking it was just the way the light was throwing shadows which it seemed to take on aspect at that assumption. After that thought a small shadow leapt from the foot of the bed from the foot of the larger shadow and ran along the wall towards me. It was less than a foot tall and as it got closer fight or flight mode kicked in and the mode was fight but I was unable to move from sleep paralysis, though I am sure if I wanted to before I could have moved easily. The shadow ran up so far along the wall closer to me and I started muttering something even I don't know and it kind of veered off back towards the foot of the bed back towards the larger shadow and disappeared. I opened my eyes I thought for a moment and rolled over looked about the room a bit, kind of stretched and reached for the phone and I texted a friend saying or asking something about dreams and the little shadow and would like him to look into something about them later if he could. (My friend works over nights so even irl he would be awake at that time, even my dad was awake at that time because he is an early riser for work.) After texting the message I set the phone back done and rolled over facing the wall again back into the same position. I closed my eyes and could still see through them. This time I decided to attempt to stand up during the vibrations which made them increase and it felt like velcro being separated and sounded like it or static, and as I stood up my head also began to feel heavy. After a push or two I was able to stand up. Still aware or cautious of the shadows feeling that they could still be nearby I said in the name of jesus christ by the power of god begone your not allowed here, in an attempt to ward them off which I chuckled to my self as I don't believe in that aspect and haven't for years. As I thought that and chuckled I became aware and I knew where my body really was and that I had just possibly AP'd from a dream. Looking around everything had grow dark pitch black during my chuckle to myself so I said to myself things like clarity, vision, but stuck with the word focus as it seemed to work and I liked it and said it a few times and I gained enough light to see. I reached down and grabbed my phone and it had a red triangle with a ! mark on the screen and said some data transmission error. My head was still heavy and it sounded like there was still static. I set the phone down, It was becoming harder and harder to lift my head so I was looking straight down I stepped out of my room and could hear all the other electronics in the house making error noises and act on the fritz so deciding to avoid electronics and decided I would get out of the house and then deal with not being able to look up. As I walked further my control become uncoordinated like I was suffering from being drunk or spun in a circle many times and could barely hold myself up. Tried as I may through my uncoordinated movement I fell through the wall into my bedroom and back out again into the hall way. At this point from the feeling in my head and the strain of trying to walk I decided to end what ever was going on and actually woke up irl.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 28, 2017, 05:46:07
Here is another story, that I had mentioned in another post.. I bring it up again as it is a day of story...

The story was that of a man was walking down the street on his daily walk when a girl backed out and hit him, presumably knocking him down and causing some aches and pains. He went home, his wife cancelled her hair appointment to care for him suggested that he go to the doctors he said no, he would revise it. So went to his room and like the lady in the previous story he relaxed and visualized his day up to the point where the lady backed out at him, and instead of being hit he revised. Instead of being hit he stepped quickly out of the way so that she missed and he politely told her to be more careful and then visually completed his normal walk all the way to the end. The pain began to go away and come the next day it was gone, it was like the accident never happened.

My take on time travel is that time doesn't exist sort of... its always now. When you read some of the things here a agreed upon idea is that it is always now, the past, the present, and the future... are all now being played simultaneously, the differences is perceived events like a flip book of pictures... If you take an event like a concert from the musicians point of view, you have the setting up of the equipment, some practice, the time when all the people fill the concert hall, the actual playing of music song1, song2, song3, then the people leave, then you pack up your equipment.... each one its own event. If each event was a picture in a flip book they still exist in the whole of the flip book but you only perceive the event you are aware of and any event "past" by you call the past and memory when you are not actively perceiving them. In the aspect of universal consciousness everything that once existed always exists, the flower that bloomed once blooms for ever.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: March 25, 2017, 21:25:25

But I do believe that some creatures may pretend to be them...

What I truly believe though, is that some entities like playing around with me, and I wish I could know their names and nature and why are they bothering to bully me so often at night.

Again I agree and think it is really coming down to subconscious and conscious beliefs now. You believe that is the way it works so it must be so. I mentioned before that you have power over them, may have missed mentioning that belief comes into play a bit. Because if you demand them to be gone and inside your fearful or questioning if they will listen they pick up on it, but if you know with out a doubt that you have that power then they will follow. I agree with Subtle travelers to try some meditation, you can do the one I offered previously in this thread or you can follow the video offered.
Just know that you are everything and everyone and everyone and everything is you, and the greatest you that you can be is love so be love.
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: March 25, 2017, 02:33:02
I may have stepped to far, I do think it could possibly come across as harsh but not judgemental not quite but I will chalk that up to social differences of how everyone understands things differently. But I never meant harm by it and I know that I know nothing about her upbringing. I was simply trying to convey an idea about fear of aliens from childhood that it being carried from childhood may have a long hold.

I probably should have simply said that being a fear from childhood it may be hard to get over because things from child hood stick with us longer being deep seated where as things from being grown are usually rationalized out before they take hold, that is why its harder to believe and learn things as one gets older.

But we all make mistakes, everyone here comes from a different social, racial, historical backgrounds either countries apart or even being across the street from one another it is something that sits with us all and even though we all try to be generally opened minded and try to conveying messages to others about something there is to much diversity, that sooner or later unintentionally we all say something that offends, hurts, scares and the like, someone who understands things differently. It can't be helped all of the time it is bound to happen everyone is to different.

I do wish you could have asked me to rephrase it in a more civilized manner than what your message comes across as, that I may have stepped to far and that what I said can come across due to given circumstances as harsh and that it may have been an unintentional lapse of judgement on my part and that it  should be clarified.

Again I do apologize if it is harsh and the like it was unintentional, I do hope I clarified myself.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: March 24, 2017, 23:23:50
Outside the aliens a tad I agree that it is subconscious, most of it has to do with fears, some of it you are questioning yourself and you beliefs "I asked him whether Archangel Michael and Azrael were real"...( they exist and by many names all different depending on who or what religion is telling the story... and some of it getting over similar problems feelings or the like about old boyfriends. Though I also see a lot of how shall I say sexual frustration to a degree its a common occurrence in just about all of your posts. Now I find that to be a rather private manner so I am not going to ask that you describe anything about that but it is something you have to question about yourself like how your questioning your other beliefs.

Now I don't believe those that you portray in your experiences are really angels because their actions are not angel like at all, but are rather other beings that are playing the part because you are gullible. A harsh way to put it slightly, you believe in angels and I stroll along sense this belief and play the part of an angel because I know you will listen to me because you think I am an angel because I said so but since I am not really an angel I do my normal un-angel like things... a wolf in sheep clothing.

I had some experiences/dreams long ago though an "angel" never took the part but something would take over family members and attack me quite viciously. I got over it by understanding that at our greatest everything is love, I love them and they love me, they are family and wouldn't cause me any harm or problems and nor I to them. Though I am a bit strained with my family at times because we are all human I never had an experience like that again.

There is a saying based out of the bible... Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Its been rewritten in many different ways but the idea behind it is no matter how you train a child good or bad they will not depart from it.
So if your taught to fear something as a child you will just about always fear it. Now I do not agree in the fact that they will not depart from it but that it is generally hard to change from it to something else. So you feared aliens since you were a kid well it will be something that being taught as a kid will be a bit rough to get over. But at the same time you could get over it at the snap of a finger, everyone is different and they progress at their own rate.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 24, 2017, 22:35:56
Got a story for you.

For thirty nine years this one lady had suffered from a weak back. The pain would come and go but would never leave completely, the conditioned worsened to where she needed medical treatment almost constantly. When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

I had a similar issue though I didn't sleep on it. When I was younger I dropped a can of food on my foot. Since it has caused pain that would come and go at times maybe once a week for a few days, it was never as bad to where I couldn't walk though it was a bother. And one day not to long ago actually I had read the story noted above, the pain had come back and was also in my leg also and was enough that it was making it hard to sleep. So I massaged my foot and to the best of my ability I tried imagining my foot as though it were healed, not that it would be healed, but that it was healed now then as I did what I was doing. After about five minutes of doing this, the pain began to recede in my leg and foot enough for me to sleep and I was more tired than I was before that I went to sleep. Come the middle of the night I was awoken at a usually time by my cat, because I close the door to my room and he is almost in there every night, and at the same time every night he wants to be let out so he will wake me to be let out then I go back to sleep. When he awoke me, before I had gone to sleep there was enough pain that it should have still remained but it was gone. Since then that being about two months ago I have never had the pain again, gone completely.

So I say that you problem is healed and in due time your physical being will reflect it, just wait. The physical reality is not as instantaneous as the nonphysical so it takes just a bit of time, though I do believe some things can come instantaneously even here in the physical.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 24, 2017, 21:13:14
If you have 8 out of 10 those are very good numbers, I come to find that in the end usually only a small margin of people tend to stick to it, some longer than others but the majority just plays with the idea and then slowly sinks back into their normal life.

I didn't miss understand the technique, what was meant was the shape technique but with the use of a door instead of a shape just happened to be what was picked and just always used it. It was a bit late when I had typed it up so I was off the mark a bit what I wanted to say.

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 24, 2017, 01:19:52
I understand the point of focus, I figured it out when I connected my few experiences noted in other posts that when I was focusing away from the body or intently on something (which always happened to be an actual door lol) I came close to phasing/Ap/Obe but ended the experiences because back then I didn't know what it was and the fear factor made me think I was dying.

I think my request for more focus has to do with the doorway technique... My request is to use the term focus in the visualization parts more like in your post about teaching the 10 people. A lot of what I read in this thread until closer to the end focus is used when said if the technique is followed you will find your focus shifted to the non physical. How ever in the post of teaching 10 people you used focus often my request is to use in the visualization parts more like that...

Similarly I tried teaching a few people, at first it was a long winded technique with all sorts of stuff but after some time it fell to simplicity to basics. I used the the term focus more often and found they got better results. What I taught them isn't much different that what you have posted here.
I asked them to think/imagine/visualize of a door, but more like the shape technique... I stopped asking what kind of door it is or shape or size or color because I found if you start asking them some people said that it changed when the question was asked, like at first it was a ruddy brown oak round top door then I ask them what its shape and size or color was and then it would change and as though the person was now uncertain leading to the door to actively change size and such as they were trying to think "or pick" colors and types that it should be and the door reflected this. But just asking them to think of a door and not questioning it they come up with their own usually a door that was familiar to them because I would ask them later what kind of door it was out of my own sheer curiosity but it wouldn't change. And instead of telling them again and again to just visualize this door, I told them to focus on the door if your thoughts stray bring it back to the door and just focus on the door passively, that it will take some practice but sooner or later it becomes easy. Used the term focus as often as possible, just focus... and it worked far better than visualize, visualize, visualize.

I have my own issues with visualization/imagining at the moment which I might start another post for, but I am having problems with 1st person and 3rd person perspectives. As an example I do a visualization of shaking my friends hand, I can see myself or my body from a 3rd person view granted I have full control over it as normal I view it from the outside, and would very much like to take part in the scene actively from the perspective of my body. This does not pertain to dreams or lucid dreams those are always 1st pesron only when I am trying to actively visualize/imagine a scene am I stuck in a 3rd person perspective.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 23, 2017, 21:22:46
If the technique provided of simple focus is working well enough maybe..... this is worth a sticky, even my brief reading through it all it seems quite useful.
Flush out all the information and techniques from later posts add them into the main one, add a bit more talk of focus being a key and renaming the thread if at all possible to better suit because just my opinion with the current title many people seem to pass it by.
Do a bit of that and I vote to have this thread possibly stickied.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 17, 2017, 05:59:26
How so ? I always though AP was a way to do this

If your looking to reach a pool on the other side of the mountain what are all the ways or paths to get there?
You can go around the left side, over the top, straight through, or around the right to name a few.
Everyone finds their path in different areas and not every path taken is straight, some have are with bends, forks, loopy loops, or can even be walked where there is no path.
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Law of attraction and skills instead of physical items.... on: February 15, 2017, 23:28:45
There were other LOA practitioners long before hicks, such as Neville Goddard, and Genevieve Behrend.
I like the way Neville puts it, he explains it far better than I think hicks did. But he also adds in the law of revision where if something happened and you didn't like it you could revise it through the law.

An example that he gave was that he had a friend that was walking down the street on his daily walk when a girl backed out and hit him presumably knocking him down giving him bruises and some aches and pains. He went home his wife cancelled her hair appointment and suggested that he go to to the doctors he said no he would revise it. So he relaxed did a visualization of the thing that happened before up to where the lady backed out at him and instead of being hit he revised. Instead of being hit he stepped quickly out of the way she missed and he told her to be more careful and then visually completed his normal walk. The pain began to go away and come the next day it was gone and so were the bruises, it was like the accident never happened.

But again all these examples are for things somewhat physical, money, health, snowing.

Again how would this work towards a skill?
Or is it still as Lightbeam put it that the skill would just be learned and mastered at a far quicker rate than normal.
19  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Law of attraction and skills instead of physical items.... on: February 15, 2017, 08:56:48
"To me, the law of attraction doesn't work like waving a wand and creating things out of thin air."

Idk.. personally I have seen things like this and even in a few instances it has happened for me.

One example... I didn't have money for gas so I had to ask my brother for it all I needed was 5$. A day earlier I had watched a video talking about the law of attraction and manifestation. It talked about manifesting a penny which amused me, that if you could do that you could do anything. I told my brother about this that day also. So before getting to the station I asked to borrow 5$... get to the station walk inside hand them the cash go outside and start pumping gas. As I was pumping gas I was thinking amusingly about manifesting a penny when I looked down and lo and behold there was a penny. I highly amused picked it up and tossed it to my brother in the car saying manifest a penny and went back pumping gas. As I was doing this a guy on the other side of the car at the gas pumps near there began talking to my brother and I couldn't hear what they were saying didn't quite care as I was still amused with my self over the penny and how funny it was. The guy drives off I get done pumping and hop in the car and my brother says that guy says we can have the change from his pump that he didn't use it all that there should be about 7$ left. I figured hey ill go get it and give it to my brother to pay him back. Go inside there was 11$ and some change left over gave it all to my brother.

Another... I had to drive a 6 hour trip one way to bring someone their medicine and some medical equipment something for their heart or lungs I don't recall all I know it was something they really really needed. They made a trip for a week packed and everything but in a rush they forgot a bag. They called me up and asked me to bring it to them but however it went about no one had the money to make the trip there and back for gas. I was able to travel with a friend he drives their I drive back sort of thing between us checking the car we drove in and our wallets we had about 30$ between us and all we did was talk about metaphysics and some law stuff for like the first few hours till we just got into our own thinking and listening to music. After the trip ended up we had 50$ which was more than what we started the trip with and that was after getting gas and food on the way there and on the way back. We still don't know where it came from.

So I do believe things can happen like magic to a degree.

20  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Law of attraction and skills instead of physical items.... on: February 15, 2017, 07:03:33
Given the rules to Law of attraction, how does that work with skills?

Quite recently I was having a long talk with a friend on the subject and it tended to come down getting things... or getting healed, getting money, or a new car, fixing a relationship or finding one and a handful of things that fit to those degrees.
But they asked me and I quote "What of skills say example I want to be the best/strongest chess player in the world the grand master, how does that work?"
The question quite floored me, everything I knew of were always about attaining something more physical.
I told him that it should be the same as getting something physical like gaining anything else with the use of the law, if I believe I am the chess grand master then therefore it is and will happen quickly just like getting a car or money etc...

But when it comes to skills those are usually things that one practices constantly for long periods of time until they become a master at it.
I went through and read up on everything I had again about it all, every example I could find but I have not so far found such an example about skills.
Now I may be thinking there is more to it, or it is just like getting anything else and I am just fooling myself and overthinking it.

I would like to know peoples thoughts about this, and if anyone has any examples please share.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Phalanx's Dream Journal on: February 14, 2017, 02:41:17
2-12-017
First dream of the night.

It was night I was near my old neighborhood down the road a few miles in some groves collecting something. I don't know what they were they looked sort of like a stick or rod but I had to collect a few of these things. The idea was that each one held information or instructions about something and each one added to the information from the previous. One would show up I would go get it then I would have to wait for a bit until the next one showed up I had to get about three of them. After I got the second one I was on my way to grab the third when someone came up to me that had been nearby most of the time and said someone else grabbed/stole the third one. I rushed over to where it had appeared and it was still there, when I grabbed it it held all the information the other two had and the rest which confused me a bit why have the previous ones if this one had it all, and why would who ever took the information just leave this lying around now. The information was enlightenment, or the state of being source. I was filled with a strong sense of awareness and energy. I flew off home to show others, but strangely I was afraid of running into who ever got a hold of the information before me, what if they came to try and take it from me. So I flew following the highway below the tree lines even though I let off a large amount of golden silvery light I wanted to stay hidden so I wouldn't be found by the other person. As I reached my the road into my old neighborhood dawn started approaching but it was rising from the west instead of the east. I continued to fly to my old home and as I did I thought what if the one I was afraid of was myself, that no one took the information physically that it was a test to begin with. As I thought this the sun shot up in the sky lighting everything as though it was midday and I felt weightless as something had removed itself from me. When I got to my old home I looked at the people there, I could see two representations of them like dual personalities but simultaneously, one was their soul the other their physical being. Their souls recognized the achievement I had done but their physicals, some took no notice or cared and some at most smiled at the achievement as congratulations even though they didn't understand what it meant. Also when I looked at them I could see something like energy but I didn't understand it, then it changed itself. The energy turned into an idea light bulb above their heads filled to varying degree's with a silver light this light was how understanding, or how far along they were as a soul to getting back to source. Some people I looked upon quite surprised me were either further along or further back than what I ever expected and others were as I figured to be. Then I woke.
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 11, 2017, 02:27:01
When I moved on into things about the nonphysical or astral I moved on from fairies and elves and such fantasy things not to say they don't exists, but you find that power from such things no longer works and the power such things hold over you is gone, if I am god or a part of him in sense how is it that such things affected me, come to find out because I left them? If you believe they sentenced you to hell then your belief that they have power gives them it, but if you believe he is blowing hot wind then all he can do is fill a balloon, he cant do anything else.
I had an experience kind of like sleep paralysis where I was restrained and couldn't move surrounded by at the time I thought could have well been demons and they mocked and laughed at at me when I tried to call out for god and jesus. "look at him try to call out to his false god" or something like that, Basically I was told they didn't exist and laughed at. If this entity so readily mocked god what does that mean? If I was such an thing I would be to afraid to mock god due to what could happen. But here this thing was laughing and mocking away, no angel, no shinning light, nothing came to stop it or to help me.
But when I learned in universal consciousness, source and unity and that we are all apart of it then a new power grew, I no longer looked outside for help I looked inside, knowing I was one with all that I had the power, ever since then such experiences have never occurred again.

I say Christ existed and exists but not in a form of a man no, in a state of consciousness yes. If you were to go through the teachings of jesus and liken them to a discipline to achieve a state of well being or enlightenment that state would be considered Christ consciousness. Even other religions agree in this form of consciousness and some even call it Christ consciousness. If I find it I will post it but there is a video on youtube from a Hindu guru who said that all religions are the same at their core yes. That the core is purposely buried away for some reason or another which I don't recall been a while since I seen the video. But he continued saying Christ is not a man but a state of consciousness if you were to get your mind to be of that like Christs then you have found the form of enlightenment that everyone typically looks for when they think enlightenment. And that came from a Hindu practitioner. I have even heard the same from Buddhist's where they actually mention Christ in such away.
When you begin to get more into the astral stuff you will find a lot of people talking about source and universal consciousness in some way shape or form and some that universal consciousness or the good side of it Christ consciousness.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Phalanx's Dream Journal on: February 10, 2017, 11:12:21
2-1-014

I was in a small neighborhood with mobile homes and really small yards maybe 15feet then its the next yard. I was in a building from the looks of it it was being built or repaired as there were all sorts of tools around and building equipment. There was a handful of people the only recognizable were my father and two brothers. I was working in a large room area and the floor was open and bare ground could be seen. My youngest brother was fixing explosives in the center of the room I came over to stop him and he detonated it when I had gotten close. I fell through the ground into a cave, or underground ravine or chasm of some sort. I was the only one that fell, some tools and equipment fell with me and was lying around there was a bit if light coming from the hole that was made above but it wasn't all that large. I looked around everything was dark but not dark, it was like a heavy shadow was cast over everything except where the light shown down where I was. I could see quite far through the shadows surprisingly, all the sides of the cave were of a very smooth stone and looked like they were wet. I was on a small mound of ground and all around me were pools of what I thought first was water but I didn't touch them, I came to believe they were of a thin slim that was crystal clear to see through but like a watery glass. From where I landed I was on a spot between two walls that were close together roughly three people could stand arms stretched finger to finger one wall to the other. Down one direction the cave went straight quite away before it forked off, the other direction it forked off immediately. The left continued straight until I couldn't quite see the end, and the right gradually curved or bent off to the right until I couldn't see around the bend. In the shadows things were moving, something told me to light the area. Nearby had fallen a few construction lights that ran off of batteries and some light sticks like bright glow sticks. I grabbed one of the light sticks and held it out in the shadows I could see something kind of hard to describe... think of an upside down tear that was see through but at the center you could see what would make you think of a cellular organism. They had one eye that was that was sometimes hard to tell was there as it seemingly blended with its body. Its body seemed to be comprised of slime that was in the pools but darker, the pools were of a crystal blue but its body was almost a cloudy black but where  some were standing in pools their bodies connected with the pools blending ever so slightly. They were a bit smaller than the size of a house cat. When they moved about they made a sound like shuffling through leaves. They moved quite quickly, they came up to me and I swung the light out to press them off, they backed off but came back again slower. They came to the edge of where the light was that came from above but stopped and looked at the edge curiously. They looked back and forth at the edge of the light on the ground and me with a curiosity like that of a child. They rustled back and forth with the sound of shuffling leaves this seemed to be how they communicated. I still had an uneasy feeling from further off in the dark, it wasn't from the little slime's but something else. Then there was a sound from the dark and all the slime's left, something then gave me a strong urge to get out of the cave. For a moment I didn't listen to it instead I turned on all the lights around me and pointed them in various directions and readied myself. Again the noise and again I was told I should leave, I contemplated for a second about staying or going until I gave into my gut it was usually right. The walls were to smooth to climb by hand and there were no places that provided grip to climb. Nearby I crabbed two screwdrivers that had fallen with me, they looked to be heavy duty enough to carry my weight if I were to use them as climbing picks. So I struck the wall once and it chipped enough for me to press a hand in so I struck it harder and harder till it was large enough to allow space for my feet, So I made my way up and out. Once I got out and stood up the ground around me began to cave in more and everyone began to run. Running every moment and then I would look back to see the fissure as it grew to engulf houses and other things, after a short time of running I awoke.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Phalanx's Dream Journal on: February 10, 2017, 09:46:22
To add something in, here is an older dream.
Note a lot of my dreams tend to have celebrities in them, I have yet to find out why.
Another not when I put something in question marks when describing things means details are lost or hazy or something similar.

1-27-014
Party, Fame, and a Classroom

I was talking to Emma Watson, I had just finished a conversation with her and she walked off, when another boy showed up. He simply asked how I was and I gave a simple reply that I was good and then he walked off at this point I became aware, not fully lucid but aware. I was at a party styled much like a prom, everyone was dressed up sharply to suit a prom and their were decorations about. I was dressed in my usual casual loose jeans, and long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up I stood out but no one seemed to notice. I stood there for a bit not moving, looking about and it struck me that this was not only a prom but a concert of some sort and this party was going on backstage. Everyone that passed by their faces were darkened much like the unimportant characters in a comic book there were no real details. Only a few people looked as though they might be detailed but I couldn't tell who they were or at least I didn't recognize them.

After a moment of standing about I started making my way towards the stage for the prom not the one for the concert. I could see Emma ahead of me but I wasn't heading towards her. She turned and saw me, she seemed slightly agitated but I continued my way to a pair of doors of to the side when the boy showed back up and came before me. He said whats the deal trying to provoke me, confused I replied what, and he continued, "why do you keep following her around" again I replied asking what he was talking about when I saw Emma standing of not to far in the distance. She had been listening because she asked why I was following her around, at which I replied that I wasn't following her around in a sincere but confused manner, and she replied back "then what were you doing at the park the other day also". I replied that I didn't know she was at the park and just because someone happens to be places that you are doesn't mean they are following you". She was taken back by this and her demeanor changed you could tell that she was sorry but didn't say it. A smile arose across her face and she skipped off calling my name in a teasing manner but not in the order of first, middle, last she called middle, first, then last. She called it out again and again as she skipped off but I didn't follow. The boy's provocative demeanor disappeared, instead he was pondering something and asked what I was doing there, I tried to answer at first but Emma's voice piped up calling out my name again. I waited for her to be silent then I answered that I was head of security, the boy looked confused slightly but I continued that my grandfather was in the military and when he left he started doing security for things like concerts and such, so I thought that I would do security also. The boy replied in an Oh  now I get it manner and walked off in a friendly mood again.

I continued to the doors and went through into a bathroom I washed my hands and then started looking at them. Someone came in they looked familiar but I didn't know who they were, I left and went back out to the party. On the wall to my left the doors to the concert stage was open and there was some commotion on the stage so I went over. I had to pull some people off the mics that were not supposed to be there. As I was fixing the mic stand back up Emma, the boy and other people started rooting me on to sing. I gave out a few lines of the song Delilah as song by Tom Jones then I left the stage and went through another pair of doors.

I went down the hallway for a bit that I entered, to my left was another hallway full of people trying to get in and out of the area. ?This area or people were more school like?... the party could still be seen behind me though. I passed the crowded hall a bit stopped then turned around near a door to an office or such. A man popped his head out, he seemed to know me. "Good luck" he said motioning to the crowd like he knew I had to get through there then popped back in his room and I looked back towards the crowd for a moment. As I made my way to the crowd it dispersed enough on the side just enough for me to pass through. I made my way to the end of the hall, only the part I entered was crowded the rest was clear. At the end of the hallway was a class room. I had been in this class room in other lucid dreams, the teacher and students were all the same as other times. I never got anyone names though anytime I had been there. I am obviously late as I am greeted by one of the students, my partner from the second time I was here. "About time you showed up I thought I was alone today" he said in a joyful manner. I sat down close by and everyone took acknowledged I had arrived with simple smiles. The teacher continued her lecture, I could barely hear here or the lecture was so mundane that as I was jotting notes down on index cards I got bored and started drawing pictures. A bit later I took notice of my partner, he was talking to another student about a card game. I watched as they played this game it was rather interesting, I had never seen it before but it was kind of similar to that yugioh card game in the way it operated. The card game seemed to be about dragons and I looked at the front and back of many cards as they played. After a bit I turned my attention back to the front of the class, and after a moment from there I thought to my self that I should attempt to astral project from where I was. (This was before I found out that dreams/ astral projections were the same thing). As I tried I became aware of my physical body, the vibrations started only briefly and as I tried to move out I couldn't like I was held down by ropes or chains. THe vibrations were only briefly only 2 seconds or so in duration and rather weak, shortly there after I woke up.
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 10, 2017, 08:26:05
Okay I know about fairies but I had to ask my friend about elves. Elves come from many different realms, so there are kings, queens, princes and all the sort for each realm, so unless you know what realm specifically the prince is from there is little information to be given. Now elves in general are secretive and stand offish about things kind of aloof... if you make a promise with them they take it very seriously, if you break the promise they tend hold a terrible grudge and they take it word for word. So an example, if I promised that I and my brother would show up on Thursday and only I showed up I broke the promise, as "I" made the promise. If both me and my brother made the promise together and he doesn't show up it is still the same I made a promise that both of us would be there so I broke it and so did my brother. They take promises, deals, pacts quite literal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4