The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2019, 15:02:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Expanded Frank Kepple Resource on: August 07, 2013, 16:06:31
Hi everyone,

I decided to expand upon the Frank Kepple Resource put together by Mr. Douglas Eckhart.  I started working on it last year and it is quite long, but I think it was worth the effort.  I created it as an html file and converted it to pdf, which unfortunately looks a little ugly because of the software I used.  Perhaps someone with more expertise in these matters could make it look a little better?  Smiley

It's worth the read regardless, so please see the attached pdf file and enjoy.

Table of Contents

Introduction to the Expanded Frank Kepple Resource
Original Introduction by Douglas Eckhart
About Frank Kepple by Douglas Eckhart

Part One: The Wider Reality

The Wider Reality: An Overview of Frank's Model
How Frank's Model Correlates with Robert Monroe's
In Depth: Focus 1
In Depth: Focus 2
In Depth: Focus 3
Warning Regarding Focus 4
In Depth: Focus 4
Beyond Focus 4: Other Systems
The Concept of 'God'
Discoveries Concerning Guides
The Concept of Reincarnation
Retrievals
Afterlife Researcher Bruce Moen
Alternate Physical Dimensions
The Energy System (chakras)
The Nature of Dreams
Meditation
Drug Use as a Means of Exploring Consciousness
Spirituality
Science and Religion
You Create Your Own Reality
The Concept of "Ego"
Self and Aspects of Self
Death and Dying
Regarding Suicide
Predictions Regarding the Future
Authors Recommended by Frank

Part Two: Phasing

What is Phasing and How Can I Do It?
Monroe's Focus Levels: Frank's Firsthand Experience
The Nature of Phasing and Consciousness
In Depth: Noticing
Mental Rundowns and Imagination
RTZ Projection
Other States of Consciousness
Practice Considerations

Concluding Remarks

Conclusion: The Fate of Frank Kepple
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Stroboscopic effects during F12? on: January 28, 2012, 14:02:13
I don't have too much experience with Monroe's F12.  I normally just phase right into Franks F2oC and off I go.  But lately I've been toying with self-hypnosis and various relaxation techniques to see how they affect the phasing process.  I've also been doing work with Moen's "Focused Attention" methods to perform remote viewing and "psychic" readings.

So, there are a lot of variables to consider.  But for one reason or another, I've started to finally *notice* what I believe to be Monroe's F12 state.  I believe this is a different state than F10 because I see flashing, like a blue strobe light has been placed right in front of my closed eyes.  Unfortunately, this never ceases to startle me, and I pop right back into C1.

Has anyone else had this experience?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your life! on: January 28, 2012, 01:55:35
I work about fourteen hours a week stocking and cleaning a small grocery store.  My "other" job is to be a stay-at-home dad with my 18-month son.  He certainly doesn't help much with projecting, as he is quite fussy and still wakes up multiple times during the night.

I'm thinking about finding full-time work so that my wife can stay home.  We have another baby on the way, and her job is starting to stress her out (paraprofessional at an elementary school). 

Maybe I'll go to college one day...
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: i have a propositions!!!!!!:) on: January 28, 2012, 01:45:05
Is this a joke?  You want to make a topic discussing a highly illegal activity.  Unless the Astral Pulse staff wants to hire a lawyer, I suggest we keep things as they are.

Maybe you should try projecting instead of tripping.  Just a thought.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A new and interesting relaxation method on: January 28, 2012, 01:42:15
After some light relaxation, I gave this method a try.  I reached Focus 10 (Mind Awake, Body Asleep) before the count reached 100.  I'm very impressed.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A new and interesting relaxation method on: January 27, 2012, 15:37:11
I've been toying with self-hypnosis and other ways of "speeding up" the phasing process.  Obviously it's not something that can be forced, but certain techniques can certainly make things progress faster. 

What you have posted is very interesting, and I would love to give it a try sometime.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Bruce Moen's Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook - Opinions? on: January 27, 2012, 15:34:45
I wholeheartedly recommend this book without hesitation.  It lays a framework for doing psychic readings (on both the living and the deceased), remote viewing, and obtaining guidance.  It also makes full-blown phasing and OOBE's much easier for some reason; perhaps Moen's Focused Attention pushes all the right buttons.

While Active Imagination isn't as sexy as astral projection, it can lead to some interesting experiences.  I still remember the first time I received a specific set of information from a deceased person that I could not otherwise have known.  It was a vase with a very specific color and floral pattern.  I reported this to the deceased person's daughter and she confirmed that it was something very special to her mother.  I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do my guides hear me? Do I even have guides? on: January 05, 2012, 19:19:45
Your guides are typically one of your Selves. 
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Steve G Jones vs Robert Bruce on: January 05, 2012, 19:18:24
Try both of them.  Whatever works best for you, is best.  We are all individuals, after all.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Laxman Light and Sound Machine on: January 05, 2012, 18:57:42
So wait, did your guide(s) tell you to buy one?  If that's the case, you made the right decision in buying one!

Reminds me of when Frank used to talk about how they would have devices in the future that would help people phase much more easily.  Hmm...

That sounds very interesting Lionheart.  I have always been meaning to build my own Ganzfield goggles but never got around to doing it.  Please keep us posted with your results!
Ah man, I've wanted to build my own Ganzfield goggles for a while now, I have all the materials but for some reason I just never get around to it.

yeah, i live near Rochester and here there is barely snow xDDD history season
It's dry as a bone in Maine too.  But last year it was like this, then in February and March we had a big blizzard every week.  I'm guessing it's going to go the same way this year. 
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hemi Sync does weird stuff to your head on: January 04, 2012, 20:17:56
I've done a lot of reading up on Hemi-Sync and from what I understand, a relaxed and open mindset is most beneficial while listening to the tapes.  Ashes mentions cultivating a certain mellowness towards the process in his wonderful paper on F10.  And of course, listening to Hemi-Sync with the intent of "getting somewhere" is a big and very common mistake. 

I have some experience with lower focus levels without the tapes.  I purchased the first set to see what all the fuss was about and was surprised when I found that the binaural beats only served to distract me.

What's interesting is, there are two major things happening on the tapes.  The first is of course the Hemi-Sync tones.  The second is Monroe's brilliant verbal guidance, which by the way is absolutely textbook hypnosis, I mean textbook.  I would say that Monroe's guidance is more important than the Hemi-Sync tones.

I would be interested in finding a way to listen to the verbal guidance without the tones, perhaps just some white or pink noise in the background.  Maybe the sound of a nice rain shower.   smiley 
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: how to get to trance :S on: January 04, 2012, 19:55:22
Hi Pungiish,

The problem with the word "trance" is that everyone seems to have a different idea of what a trance is!  I'm guessing that by "trance" you mean the frame of mind right the whole OBE process starts.  In Monroe-speak, this is the "Focus 10" state, also known as "Mind Awake, Body Asleep."

It's all about finding a balance.  If you are too active, you will stay awake and nothing will happen.  If you are too passive, sleep will overtake you.  It can be very tricky!

The best resource I've found for obtaining and recognize focus 10 is this paper by Ashes:

http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/focus10.html

Note: he talks about The Monroe's Institute's Hemi-Sync tapes, but you don't need the tapes to reach F10.  I actually prefer to do it without the tapes.

Have fun!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Frank on: January 04, 2012, 13:19:20
Frank "shed his physical" so to speak, before his virtual classroom and book were finished. 

I'm working on a phasing "home study" guidebook that uses his Phasing Model, hopefully I can pick up where Frank left off. 
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is the government stopping astral projection? on: January 04, 2012, 13:13:43
Eh... lucid dreams and astral projection are pretty much the same thing, the only thing that changes is your level of awareness.  So no, they government is not... doing things like that.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hemi Sync does weird stuff to your head on: January 04, 2012, 13:00:22
Hemi-Sync never worked for me.  Everyone always talks about how they reach F10 right away with the TMI CD's but I usually just sit there.   smiley  I even tried the mental rundown that Frank talked about but still nothing... I guess everyone's brain is different?

I usually just listen to white or pink noise when doing a phasing exercise.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF THE ASTRAL on: December 31, 2011, 15:34:22
I absolutely agree with this!  I've been trying to put some images together to illustrate a few points in the Frank Kepple Resource, maybe I'll post them here.  Smiley
Pages: [1]