The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2018, 20:38:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Am I close on: May 27, 2016, 20:51:46

When these occur, just passively observe them and stay the course. Once you get past them you will see that jumping all of these "hurdles" is well worth it and you will find that you have opened yourself up to a incredible new "reality"!

Passivity is the key. Fear, excitement, or any sort of physical strain will ruin any progress in my experience. Once I get to the point where I can see without my physical eyes, or see through my closed eyelids, that tends to be my signpost that it is time to roll out. With what you are describing, it sounds like you were very close or that you made it, but just remained in place rather than performing an exit of some sort. Keep at it!

Phase
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: buncha QUESTIONS)) on: April 19, 2016, 08:29:11
AP is definitely more like learning a language than like learning to ride a bike. I spent 6 months overcoming various stages and experimenting and learning what my body responds to and what it doesn't. Continual practice and perseverance will equal continual improvement rather than just having one "ah ha" moment where everything clicks and you are a pro. All I can say is that the thousands of hours I have put in have all been worth it
 Stick with it. You won't regret the effort. Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Almost back on: April 17, 2016, 13:42:32
I have found that it just needs to be a routine. I put my body to sleep before my mind every night just for practice and to make sure I don't lose the skill even if I don't plan on having an OBE. I make sure to keep my mind saturated with the thoughts of getting out by reading something about it every day, even if it is something I have read before. Since you have been there before, I have a hunch you'll make it back in quickly enough. It just has to be a full commitment rather than an occasional effort if your experiences are on par with my own. Good luck!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: can you define this please on: April 11, 2016, 13:17:20
Sounds to me like a mixture of both. I have those occasionally too. The things that define a projection in my personal experience are that I don't have to lose consciousness to reach the projection state and the pre sensations are of a physical, not a dream nature. That being said, I have transitioned from an LD to an AP many times, going through the vibrations as you did, then as I start to lose focus and phase back to the physical, it will occasionally turn to an LD again.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first OOBE on: April 11, 2016, 13:13:00
Congratulations on your first experience! Hopefully there will be many more to come!
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Exercising then ap on: April 07, 2016, 13:47:02
For me the answer is yes. It releases endorphins, makes me feel good, and wears out the physical without causing mental or emotional exhaustion. I spent some time hiking around Ireland, about 20 miles a day and had a number of back to back Projections that were far easier and faster to induce than usual. I also have good success after going to the gym in the early morning.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Little People At Night on: April 07, 2016, 13:43:44
I have not seen that particular little person, but have run into one that I sketched and posted on my blog.
http://phaseevolution.blogspot.com/2016/03/viewer-questions-1-is-projection-scary.html?m=1
Basically, a featureless little guy composed of black static. Touching him resulted in massive vibrations just in my hand and then a return to my body. I am guessing he didn't want to be touched. Smiley
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: April 07, 2016, 13:37:51
I can say for me personally the answer was "Yes". I was part of a fundamentalist religion for about 30 years, completely brainwashed and entrenched. I will spare you the details of my leaving, but in the years since, I have progressed probably 100 times more than in all my years as a part of that religion. That will obviously not be the case for everyone, but that was my experience.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey guys! What is up? on: April 06, 2016, 13:17:37
Looking forward to chatting with you all!
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Advice? Thoughts on no cord? on: April 05, 2016, 23:51:00
I actually had a similar experience recently I posted up on my YouTube channel.  Very low energy Projection where I couldn't even lift myself off the floor, let alone get 30 feet away. I typically get out when the vibrations reach a pitch in frequency and smooth out. This time I jumped out when they were still jagged and harsh. I wonder if that had something to do with the low energy. As for the cord, I agree. I have never seen a cord. It is belief driven. Nothing to worry about if you don't see one. Monroe projected for decades and I don't recall him ever talking about the silver cord.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What am i doing wrong? on: April 05, 2016, 07:48:30
Think about what it is/was you're doing which caused the "body buzzing" to happen.  Think about it and do that.
THEN when you feel the body buzzing happening... IGNORE IT... and keep doing what you were doing which brought them on.  Smiley

Xanth is absolutely right.  You have to ignore it in just the right way as if you are viewing it through your peripheral vision.  Just notice it with a mild curiosity and let it continue on its own while you keep doing what you did to bring on the sensation in the first place.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My First Intentional Projection! (falling backwards technique) on: April 05, 2016, 07:07:17
That is awesome! Congratulations! If you are anything like me, this will now become an obsession. Enjoy. Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to get into vibrational state? on: April 05, 2016, 03:54:41
This took me quite some time to learn. What I have found is that many times, lying there relaxing is not enough. I have to give the process a little help. In a nutshell, I start by putting my body to sleep, and get myself into the void state. Sort of a floating in the blackness state of disassociation. At that point, I can sometimes just wait it out and Projection symptoms will come on their own, but usually I have to engage some sort of creative visualization that results in the feeling of movement. The more intense the movement the better. Also, personally, upsidedown movement works well. Flips, summersaults, an imagined loop on a rollercoaster, etc. The rope technique I think relies on this same sort of induced sensation of movement, but has never worked well for me. I do better if I am not responsible for creating the movement. That is why a rollercoaster works so well for me I think. I just go along for the ride and concentrate strictly on the feeling.  That sensation of movement will usually send the vibrations roaring once in that void state.

Shameless plug: After a couple of years working at this I have begun to make quite a bit of progress. I actually created a YouTube channel dedicated to this stuff. Check it out if you like.

https://youtu.be/mVZ4xztr95w
Pages: [1]