The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 18, 2018, 13:46:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 19, 2018, 05:09:12
If you need advice, don't follow sheeple on techniques. Also don't focus on physical stuffs like eyes and body or anything. Keep your awareness and that's all. Like a point of consciousness. Many try to focus on the mental screen, if I would describe it, it is behind the eyes (which are not moving or seeing) and backwards 180 degrees. You will find it with practice if didn't yet. I'm not an expert in this but speaking from own experimentations. I guess many people will get caught up on exits but you can still exit or enter passively. Some people are entering a scene which comes closer and turns into a full 3D world and chances are you don't notice it. I guess there are many ways but your will be yours. This is why following others won't help. Same on that rope technique, somebody shared it as a must and people try to grab ropes lol.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meditation on: June 15, 2018, 01:23:31
I guess you have expectations which don't fit what you have there. If you can easily get into the dream stage, then you are very good. As you sleep through the night, it is easier to do it or to get back into the NP because the mind is now not full of with mind noise and in the morning you have a closer connection. In my part it is like that. I rather try my best with falling asleep and gaining back my awareness after a while, weaker resistance thing. So then experiment with some sleep phases then try it. Let's see what you get, right?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: FYI, RE: Ted Vollers, of MBT forums on: June 07, 2018, 21:44:11
Wow I've read many of his comments. RIP.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone have success despite adhd? on: May 30, 2018, 06:26:31
Pardon me if I don't accept the existance of a condition called ADHD. Most of us have attention deficit lol, this world is about that. Some of us, like me or you like to move on to the next thing because the previous one is boring. Our individual self is like that. Accepting that we have any condition is one thing in a brainwashed society but the other thing is that you are projecting in dreams also when you fall asleep. I guess you know it already from LD's. Your intent just needs to be more focused and that's all. I can't project after 2,5 years also, I admit because I can't focus so much. It starts to be boring or I tend to be more tired most of the time than it needs it. Just don't give up.

My method is this: first I need to eliminate the thought noise, listening to music for an hour. Mostly just before sleep. Just in the darkness, music in your ears, that's all, random tracks. Then do it. If you are bored, kick it up with it or with other tools. It takes more time if you tend to just lose focus. We are not the same lol. Some people can project since decades, mostly from childhood without any difficulty, they are natural imaginers.

Maybe my thoughts will help in making an order of your problem.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Love feeling in all my dreams on: May 30, 2018, 02:33:05
Well I can't say my NP friends are spreading love on me but the general feeling of my experiences is like I'm coming from a "higher" realm originally and I was there many times what I call the white plane. I think this is cool if you get this notion in your adventures.

I have around 3-5 NP adventures/experiences every night. I can remember most of them even the next evening also but the details are fading away in those hours if I don't make notes fully or partly. My best method is waking up everytime, grabbing my smartphone and typing in the story with every details, chronological order etc.
According to my experiences, if I have noisy mind from daily crap, it will interfere. "They" can't help with my adventures until it is stopped. The best method for me is to dive into music (earplug from phone) and listen to my favourite tracks for an hour, just before bedtime on my back. No matter what happens, all bodily sensations in this meditation thing, it is very effective and occupies my mind for my NP tasks in sleep.
The other crucial part is my intent. I'm still testing it but if I'm dead serious of my aim before every sleep cycle, I will be fully aware in my journeys many times. It is up to me if I don't have mind noise and I want to do this or that.

So remembering is one thing but it need the element of "want" or intent to remember and practice it. I'm doing it longer than you, doing my diary daily. Sometimes I just have enough or too much lol and stop continuing but the notes are still in my phone to continue later. Sometimes just physical life interests me in any way too much daily that I lower the level of intent for the NP. Well... human life has drawbacks lol.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: May 26, 2018, 01:23:37
Maybe You should try to mentally ask clearly your question in your daily life a few times, simple and easy questions with few words, precisely and see what will you get in the next hours or days. Maybe you will have sudden urge to search on the web, maybe a melody will play out in your head and track back the lyrics, maybe you get impressions to know what to do or to think.
The other option would be to make a strong intent about your question before falling asleep everytime until you get your answer.
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 07, 2018, 04:19:20
Even if we feel this way after a while we chose this physical life for a reason. But I agree on this issue. Feeling like an outsider. Why? Because we see normal humans, billions, acting like a robot, being brainwashed and not really having a clue about who they are and what is beyond this 3D world. They don't even have a clue about what dreams are, not even after decades of existing here. And still, they serve the purpose to make ourselves better than we were even if they are unable to learn even from a tiny mistake of their life. I watched humans and their behavior from my early childhood decades ago and even if the form in people's behavior changes, the content won't. Well maybe you will feel yourself more connected to nature and animals.

In the end, our type can't even explain to normal people what we are doing, learning, what is the NP, anything around. They are Flatlanders and developing slowly towards any ways.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Yup, another beginner on: May 03, 2018, 02:38:43
Welcome here!

Well you will find all sorts of stuffs on Pulse but it will be the best to don't accept anything and be passive and also curious. This will guard you to avoid unnecessarily indoctrinate yourself for the long run. Start with your dreams and a whole new world will open up. Some of us also are teaching others sometimes lol. Maybe Frank's work will be interesting for you initially.
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Am I seeing auras or is it just an optical illusion? on: April 20, 2018, 05:33:02
Try it with one eyes, one by one and see, if it is this the case again.
Check if your eyes are tired and in strain as the muscles can be strained - I'm saying for double vision but if your's are fine, seeing clearly and without any strain than it is not the issue. Don't run to eye check, they are idiots.
So if not then you access a non-physical datastream and congratulations. I would like to see that too. That's my take on this.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 15, 2018, 19:38:15
The problem comes when "normal" people without any knowledge try to grasp this that what is the non-physical and what it means "more" real than the physical. I've got many discussions personally with people about this and they are totally lost what is the physical world about. Also about that dreams are not really "dreams" lol. Well I guess some of us had easier path to understand this than the vast majority.

I've seen so many and nice "places", planets, plains of big nice green grass, turquoise sky, wind, eating delicious stuffs, not to mention superhuman powers with anything, walking in Focus 3 cities, places... I guess the physical life - if we tend to become interested in the NP - gives the chance to experience this beauty and realness what is going on "there".

How do we explain normal people that there are not even endlessly other worlds than this world but that they are so otherwordly what people can't even imagine. Months ago for example I was on a planet with nice grassy plains and tiny hills, mountains in the distance and the whole sky was full of greenish-yellowish-blueish aurora, the whole sky. Is it real? Smiley
11  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Breast Cancer on: April 12, 2018, 17:29:17
If you accept an advice, she should solve her inner problems first because it is accumulated in her physical body over time. She should takes this into consideration. She may have some long standing emotional or anger issues deep inside. Her issues are accumulated from somewhere. The physical body is very elastic, it can handle anything for long time. I'm eating sugary stuffs since my childhood and I have no problems and being healthy, for example.

Don't listen to those researches and what is spoonfed into people about vitamins and minerals. They only have effect if you believe in them. I've tested many years ago, they had no use. But we are not so similar I guess. Eventually what I say is you shouldn't look into objective things so deeply like scientists trying to observe non-existent particles and finding out newer ones, being totally blind to the actual reality around us.

Just suggestions and thoughts.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 03, 2018, 17:52:55
Well that is why there are these categories, because the approach is different. For me, being asleep physically, it is the best to be conscious elsewhere (after programming my mind) but it needs to start with a scene many times and elevate my awareness... like blackout unknowingly and scenes. My other method is rare (lol I got one this morning recently), you phase back to your focus and if you can keep the latest scenery in mind, you are instantly back. I'm still amazed how the whole system is illusionary.
This flying and walking and jumping, traveling is pretty just perception and everything exists at the same "place" where your mind is. I can reinforce this.
I guess beliefs are making it brutally hard to not believe that you can "travel" into another system with practicing. I have still this block if I try to practice it consciously. Maybe the biggest block is that we don't concentrate at the actual destination many times like me, I just forget to select a target lol.
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 17:42:58
I was researching some of these groups too and it can be very dangerous. I was only interested in some, if they may answer some questions but I swear these belief systems are so well planned that for some people it never drops off that it is a scam.

Nice stories about that ET's will save us and that a shift comes gradually (which may never happen, not even in your lifetime lol), that the equation of people's goodness and vibration is now the biggest and not negativity etc... and that you will go to "New Earth" and 5th dimension... I wonder how many people still eat this. The funny thing is that some of these "reporter" people are not even "lieing" consciously, they tried to share these theories and people become more happy about that power which they got. Like it doesn't matter that it is based on lies and misconceptions, the effect is good. Well that is my point, eventually it is a good effect but still based on beliefs and nothing real. Of course we may see that shift but the reality on this planet shows the complete opposite, a total mess and confusion among billions, sucking in hellish jobs and being low levels of consciousness. Nothing ET saving will happen lol in my opinion, because it won't do any good. You save idiots and I don't think it is beneficial to any agenda.

Saves us from what? From ourselves? We are coming and going into different physical systems, only humans tend to think we are so unique that an ET race will come only for us to grab our butt. Who wants to save billions who are full of fears and self-fulfilling beliefs?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 07, 2018, 00:38:22
It can be the same, maybe more real than the physical, I experience it a lot. At the beginning of any scenery if you managed to be aware anything, it takes observational experience and still you won't know for sure that you are seemingly walking from one reality into the other, the shift between worlds is really quick for me, I don't notice them for first. I've learnt that there are no really big differences, maybe that we are here in an intensive focus and we got used to this physical world from the countless ones. I guess your NP self or the system tries to show you that other worlds or realities are as real as any other. It still amazes me too and it only takes intent to achieve bigger awareness in them - even if it just daily mind noise.
So noticing that you are there... well if you are doing it under regular sleep like me, it takes a while, maybe the whole scenery is 3/4 way over (I hate it because not so much "time" left and I tend to mess it up many times with even a slight thought of my physical self here, his memories etc) already when you realize yourself lol. If you have the intent to be aware, I think somebody will help you with various or nonsense tools. But everybody is different. Maybe you will see a relative (sibling or parent) three times at the same place (lol) or shoot blasts from your hands and it does the trick.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 05, 2018, 16:45:56
I think this label thing is stuck in our head or for the most (even in mine a little bit) like AP or phasing because they are achieved by ourselves and that is what people want, DIY. Do it by themselves, and go to the NP without a blackout. Well I'm working on it too.

But I saw is terrible. Maybe the age group is teens, I don't know. People have no idea that they are in the NP and doing whatever they would like to like a child playing a virtual game. As I saw a fashion is spreading like reality check culture fashion, don't knowing still that a certain person was aware in the NP in LD, questioning it while they knew it is real etc. I don't know, I don't want to tell anybody that they should do this and that, I'm far from it but these people ask for help. When somebody ask me for help I tell what they experience, then a zillion other people will continue to post out their nightmares and concerns and have no idea what they are doing. Those books, net sources and people are really not doing anything good with their materials. And I was labeled I'm spreading PARANORMAL, and don't use "astral projection" in the LucidDreaming category (wtf???). Also it was called esoteric BS and science. I was just hugging my face, we are still in the dark ages. People will be interested in more and soon they just stop and continue what they did or where they stuck. It is their business, I know it and I don't force anything on anybody. It was an interesting trial. People really don't need help, well I've learnt by myself too.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 15:28:55
Look Xanth, I was exploring Reddit, the worst place for newbie non-physical explorers to ask anything. I was watching the LucidDreaming and Psychic topic and comment wherever I can and help people understand more. In the first subforum I was banned twice and after that I gave up.

What happened is that I tried to tell people that what happens to them in LD's. There are a wagon of questions everyday there related to LD and people
1. have no idea what dreams and LD's are
2. they keep questioning they had LD, is that real and nobody gives them useful answer, only their beliefs and guesses.

Ok we didn't born with the knowledge to know what is what. We all learnt this.

I dared to comment and reply everytime that when I could answer their concern, I told them yes it WAS real, you were conscious in a different reality, people are questioning it because they've read a pile of crap through the net and in books. What people are doing, they are playing with technics, reality checks and thinking that LD's are a childplay until they realize that LD's are not just real and being aware in the NP but they will soon get freaked out from their own fears in any forms and meet helpers, or selves whom they don't know about even a thing and use them as some kind of "subconscious" dream characters. This reminded me Monroe, he pinched people and flown in the air. People are not getting past this stage. They are playing with it and DON'T want to know more.
I talked with around 30-40 people in replies and/or privately and they didn't pass to know more. Actually I was banned because I dared to mention that LD's are only labels as you like to state it also (I have the same opinion after I have big awareness almost in every NP adventures while I'm asleep, I'm way ahead of this label), that LD's, dreams are like AP's etc. It was enough that I dared to mention "astral projection" a few times and the moderators were mad. Because it said me that people have still no idea what are those... dreams, LD, AP, phasing, OBE and more. They are using distinct categories and they are not getting anywhere. Like a dictature. I said some people that Reddit is the worst place to come.
Lumaza may look up on this reply now. People didn't pass the initial tests in their life and also my help or suggestions from just helpfulness. They also asked me about many things and didn't continue. They looked at my blog site, read it but that is all, searching on keywords about what is comfortable to them. People have no idea of what they are playing with. It can be fun sure... but... And the majority is in their teens as I saw it.
Don't misunderstand me, I don't have the attitude to tell anybody what to do, they asked me and I replied on their problems which the most thanked me with smiles.

In the end the most are hopeless, it is no surprise how the vast majority don't even make it to LD's. I was shocked that many people even had NO dreams in their life in 2-3 decades of being in the physical.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 03:24:34
A good sleep will reverse it if you ask me, don't worry Smiley Don't use it so frequently later on. Take a relax on your back or sides and have a nap or sleep if it is daytime at you or if it is night time, do it. I'm not an expert in this but my suggestions may help. My second suggestion would be green tea but maybe it won't help lol but if you've had headache too.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 03:05:48
Maybe another Hemi-sync track could help on another brain wave level. That electricity could be some kind of non-physical sensation and maybe other on Pulse have better insight in this. I know that many people with the so called "kundalini awakening" got this and had many sensations later. Some people get OBE's or AP's. So it varies from person to person.
Maybe try to keep a little pause of listening to it. Your brainwaves are fine in my opinion but this is only a tool for altered states like some people achieve those above and some only deep relaxation, maybe sleep paralysis like me or anything around.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 02:54:59
Sure, you will get used to it. If you didn't do it before, it will calm down over time. Keep balance and don't do it all day lol.
There could be an energy blockage where pain is or pressure. Relax into it, maybe it helps.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 26, 2018, 21:44:20
As I've read Monroe's books (all three) a few times and took notes, later it turned out that he was misled by his own beliefs a few times. I'm not saying he was wrong in many things but he misinterpreted some stuffs. Like linear time vs parallel worlds. That year 3000 on Earth could be another "Earth" which is already existing and his other self there from the primary essence. All realities and lives played out the same time so he was only "Mr. Monroe" in this world. I can't recall where I saw this info a few years back but it could be, he is continuing his work in the NP since he is gone. But if we take time out of the equation, he will exist here forever as a post-character as all of us.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: February 25, 2018, 06:28:37
Surely we are playing our own game but in a consensus reality where anyting can mess it up. We are in a messy place right now.
I guess we tend to take this game too seriously.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 17:08:56
Thank you Lady and Gentlemen. I think my thoughts came out from that I see that huge loads of BS through the web all the time and people are disinformed highly. Too much information everywhere, books, speakers, theories, forums where people are sharing the same beliefs - that hurts really. We few who try to keep an order in this chaos have hard time in my opinion to help out people from this. I even try to teach some people already from what I know and it seems like everybody forces it until the world's end to achieve a fashion as projection or anything else and they will freaked out because they encountered something which is not even nearly explained in these sources. What hurts really that "psychics" or "mediums", books and webs are still keeping people in the "angelic realms" full of fairy tails. I guess Frank had a hard time to understand these people too.
I'm happy to see your comments. I already started a private mentorship on my blog site and see where and what can I help for newbies. I like to see smiles in the end.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 02:18:26
A typical example how humans can't and don't want to understand - even well experienced projectors from will - that maybe they are not even doing it themselves, only allowing the process. If somebody is not ready for it, it won't happen if it is forced like hell. Over my years of practicing it turned out later that no matter how I tried it or did anything for achieve phasing, it won't happen. It needs to be allowed and you are not even achieving anything by yourself. If you tried anything or let it allow to happen and still nothing, stop it, it will happen later in your life. Patience is a big issue here.

I wonder when will the most experienced people will admit this. Actually a few are and I discussed this issue with a good friend from the Pulse whom many people know. I've done a vast amounts of investigation on non-physical phenomenons in my life and relations between the physical and non-physical and I can reinforce that a very few will see that really, it is not something you will achieve by yourself or just happens magically. If it is, it is still not a child play.
Many people are trying to achieve something which they are not even closely ready by substances. It is not the same as doing it on your own with your own body. It is a learning path.

It is a big belief system in this world that we are doing everything by ourselves. Look how those lives turned out to be suffering who tried to control their lives or force something. This manifestation society does the worst really to people. "You create your own reality" - REALLY? Maybe you have decisions but in the end everybody is held by hand from above and here I'm talking about the individual's bigger self who was the one who needed to experience your life and you are only the tool/part as we all in our lives. This is a cooperation job, a game which we take seriously because we don't let it happen. Many may don't agree on this from blind beliefs and I'm maybe critical here.
Humans just think that they can rule and control anything. And I'm not religious in any way just investigating how things are working out without distortions.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 18, 2018, 17:10:09
You should search for your inner problems not for some kind of fancy outside magical solution. Depression many times caused by people not trusting their life process and that they can't do anything about how their life unfolds. Forcing never works. Why just try to search for new hobbies and learn to accept yourself with your bads and goods first, then learn to enjoy yourself without giving any damn to people around you and listening to cultural and society's critics and labels?

Observe where is your least resistance in life and on what you can do to make yourself a little bit happier. And don't follow others who have "special abilities", no one would be so sure why they have them at the first place or later in life and why some have and many don't. Maybe you don't need any really and it would cause more trouble. Suicide is running away from your problems and you my agree on this. We are in a tough life with vast bombardment of informations everywhere, slavery of money, new and new religions etc. Many people are already lost in their childhood. What if you just don't care about what others do and how they are capable of this and that and try to find your happiness with what you already have? Easier than done, I know.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Questions about Auric vision on: February 14, 2018, 00:37:44
I guess they are reaching a database like information source from the NP and they know really what they are seeing and accessing, or they are lieing on common sense Cheesy Tom Campbell has the take on this too as achieving a database but I guess he is mad on datas and science.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6