The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2018, 22:51:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: December 12, 2018, 23:18:41
I should add the "up and right" after Frank's thoughts : ) But I guess you shouldn't take it that seriously. Don't forget that he was just an individual who experimented with these on his own way in the footsteps of Monroe. I know his work in and out but we are not similar, who are practicing this. This is why maybe Lumaza's work will work for Lumaza plus a few people and Frank's work will work for people like him. Just guessing. We need to figure it out alone.

Some people swear that eyes should be left out from this practice and some can phase with staring or using them. I can't really decide who is right so the best thing is just find your own way. For me, staring with them or using them, nothing works. Only if I switch "backwards" behind them into the NP stream so to speak. And not always. But these are just my own experimentations, others are surely better at this than me.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: November 28, 2018, 20:52:16
It could be, you are paying more attention to your NP side and it could be the cause with "side-effects". I sense the guidance (yours) in this from there. But yeah, you should keep on going if it benefits you. I'm not so strongly connected to my NP life in this aspect yet and figuring out the pieces. The curse of the analytical thinking lol.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: November 22, 2018, 21:36:48
Hm, maybe defocusing is the right word? I tend to practice it a lot. You defocus and watch a layer just backwards. We can call it our mind. But as soon there are some mental sceneries, we tend to ruin it with our eyes and we fall out. Frank actually had a battle with this lol. But I guess Lumaza you are a proficient god in this according to me haha.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Telekinesis is a form of short term consistent histories time travel on: November 22, 2018, 16:56:09
I know this post chain is not so young, but I need to add my observations to beavis and this TK practice. I never practiced Telekinesis but later, I want to learn it. Maybe it is not about learning it but allowing. As I got this post randomly, I remembered a guy on Youtube who figured out the same thing that TK worked for him when he had the intent in his mind with closed eyes, imagining the stuff spinning, then with open eyes, just wait. And observe what's happening. And then it moves (took him maybe a month or months?). Pretty interesting and I guess this alone makes more questions alone in this practice or phenomenon. I would like to learn it later and I'm a natural TK guy in my non-physical life which may doesn't mean so much in this Universe but it is cool to do it, especially if others can see it.

Well many (if not most) Youtubers are faking it and making sensation from cheating but this was just one guy. It is pretty interesting in the end that you need to allow to your bigger part of consciousness from the NP to do it. I wonder how many people realize this if they are eventually successful and this is why it is a good we can learn from each other. At least who are serious and not doing it for showcase and in other videos (lol) making a huge fashion from it by closing eyes, giving "god" reaching postures and rituals funnily and acting as they are some ultimate being doing this.

But many of us can agree even on the "allowing it to happen" or "passive observation" that hm, maybe there is something to it, how the NP works towards this (or other) physical system.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: November 17, 2018, 23:04:14
Thank You Lumaza giving in the effort for this text wall. We both need to accept the fact that others simply don't have patience for this and they will rather seek out their way to practice any of these mind travel tools. I try to help people understand any of these consciousness stuffs on my private ways and found the same issue, as soon as others got their answers, they stop the whole thing. Or as soon as somebody asked a question, they don't even accept your answer. We tend to share what we have but it seems to me after years that we are all alone with our best tools in this and others are just passing by.

I was on Reddit too and I had the chance to reinforce my thoughts about others. I talked with 500% people under the posts or privately and actually a small percentage reached out for me directly whenever I could help. Almost all gave up after some weeks or a month even in my email list and I felt myself like I can't do anything for others. They consume my articles and that is far where they can go. I'm not all-knower and I already experienced many things, maybe I sound very straight in what I say or write but I tried with my site. My impression is above and that humanity is not ready for this what we share on the Pulse too. I tend to only just read or take some research nowadays here because the Pulse is just transformed into some kind of personal crying out thing and I try to stay away from it.

This site supposed to be something where we can learn this together, or from others what they have but it is mostly about sharing our own beliefs and I can't really follow that approach. I tried to do it privately and actually a bunch of people contacted me to learn from me, I still have some nice people in my email list but they simply turned back to their own life and I don't have so much power if nobody takes it seriously, so my way is my way. I'm suck in normal projection, I'm doing it via falling asleep and fighting myself up to Focus 3 (according to Frank's model) and experience that way. Many times personal daily life just ruins all and I need days to get back on track.

So I think our efforts to help others to learn what we have mostly from experiences are just not enough I guess for that amount of people and we can't change their mindset. Think about that, nobody should tell us also what to do, we can gather or get insights and "methods" or "truths" but we are also alone in this. Some people are natural from birth in AP or Phasing, some are in high awareness LD like me, others in etheric practice. And we just can't really tell others what to do. It bugs me also, I don't want to tell others what to do, not even in my articles but I tried to represent my knowledge in a religious belief free form where I could. What I saw over 15+ months that people are just reading articles and move on. Like they don't give damn about the whole thing. I can't count how many times I tried to make people realize what fear tests, nightmares, dreams, AP and others are, told them in details, on Reddit, Quora recently, they just don't pay attention and will accept the next belief which will resonate with them. I don't know how many times I solved peoples problems on Reddit. They didn't pay attention, didn't care, like a venting forum. People are just not ready, we should admit it. They are slowly learning even about normal mundane dream life. They can't even IMAGINE that the physical Universe and their body with reflection is not the end of the story. This is not an easy thing. I won't do my work forever and eventually I will close my site too later, I don't know when but seems to be pointless.

Well, but I gave hope many thankful people and knowledge and they are really glad to know me, I'm glad too. I hope one day these people will share these too to others. But we can't change millions and their thinking, I don't want to, just share what I have and I guess moving on with my private life.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 09, 2018, 22:25:08
Indeed Nameless, maybe dry eyes or you may got something into that eye, it could be enough like some particle or dust mite, who knows. Just my guesses.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 11:40:24
All hail Adrian and Xanth   cool smiley
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Heard inner voice on: October 25, 2018, 17:54:27
Why not? You may know the cause later. That guide may didn't want to scare you in other ways or means. Maybe this was the easiest way.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 25, 2018, 02:52:57
Why should loved ones have better things to do in a timeless world? They have free will, they can still decide to help us if we need it. Tom has some serious beliefs going on. He looks at everything like a scientist as datas and entropy. Somebody in a funny way I hope will look at him as a data too lol from another perspective. I can't count this man how many times confused me with his truths. Sure, many stuffs are common with others' experiences but he has his own agenda. I would say others, just find out for yourself and that's the best to do. In the end we may crash on our face lol but we tried.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 17:20:14
How could you know which one, of the so many widely different experiences so many honest people describe, is true? You can't. I tend to believe the least those who make money from that, although there might be honest people among those too.

We can't even trust our own experiences ...

Anyway, every time when I had a life between lives regression, at the moment of death I felt like waking up from a dream to a different self than me, exactly as one feels when they wake up from their dreams. All I was thinking before death was fading out, seemed unimportant, and my mind was returning to a different me, I have temporarily forgotten of.

I haven't experienced almost anything that others describe, but I believe that, generally, they honestly describe what they've experienced.

Regarding the parallel universes and holographic universes, I believe that many people's talk is hearsay, or rationalizations. I read almost no such theory that seemed believable to me. Even Seth's teachings on the subject seem either confusing or way over the top of my head.

I believe there is no time and space in the non-physical, but I don't believe there are parallel universes that split all the time based on all the possible paths we choose to follow in life. There is no time and space in the non-physical in the sense that we can focus instantaneously anywhere in time and space.

The best option is just read of hear from these people passively and make their "truth" float in your mind but don't accept it because it will lead to confusion like validating their model or theories. All of them are in their own truth trap in my opinion and everybody is right and wrong the same time. Multidimensional life is multidimensional lol. Very confusing thing if you start to take the pieces... Campbell is a mad scientist (as I call it) with data and entropy madness so he is just one guy. Chances are btw you can't know all but enough for a while. If you are not basically a believer, you can save yourself believing because it is something you didn't prove yourself yet. Others theories and big "truths" can be just pointers or foundations to make your own and stick to that. You experienced it, maybe others' are pointless or useless because you see the whole game differently. I would advice this for others too instead of clinging to others and parroting their truth. Sorry, no debates here.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 16:31:04
That right there is why I always feel like a "Observer" here in this reality. I find many times that, even though I somehow "know" what is going on in this person's like, no matter how bad it is. I must still "watch" it occur. Case in point, MJ's cancer dilemma of years ago. I saw the signs, but wasn't allowed to "intervene". It was up to her to decide whether she wanted to stay/live or go/transition over. Right now I have a good friend that is "deteriorating" more and more every day. I have reached out to help him, to try to heal him, but when I do, I find "obstacles" and diversions that tell me that he is okay with what is occurring on some level. In this physical mindset and level, he is not okay with it and is fighting it tooth and nail. It's hard to watch that for so many reasons!  cry

My biggest question with all this talk of a "Event" has always been "What happens next"? Do we just sit around, hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" all day, lol!  grin

We are physical beings here and barring some kind of "dimensional shift", that occurs immediately, we still have to live under these physical "rulesets".

I have always believed this is a "School" where we learn to "experience" and "evolve". The good, bad and ugly are all experiences. But truthfully, it's the bad and ugly, trials and tribulations that hold our true lessons and teachings. ...and yes Love is important, but it is one of those "experiences".

I have a close family member (and many other people whom I know well, that these people are abusing themselves and suffering on purpose. I've learned that I should stop interfering or trying to help them. You just can't, you try it and it backfires. They want to suffer and you need to watch it. The only option is to leave them alone because they are slowly or not learning about what they are doing to themselves or to us. So indeed we have our own path and we can't do so much.

The thing with this mass awakening thing is that we can influence billions on a small scale and indeed something is happening since a while but not the way I guess it should work out. It is very slow and I think the only effect it has is that billions who never had the chance to realize who they are in other lifetimes or have the chance to get out from a mind cage, now they can. The opportunity is there. I think people like us only can show the signs like guides and that's all. Who would like to learn and know more does it in other lives too I guess. It is about mindset and maybe some kind of evolutionary stage. I don't blame humanity but for the most it is very true that they are just coming to a school but they don't realize it. Places like Earth is needed in this sense which I agree on. Not everybody is good in understanding like those who are LDing or APing and finding out endlessly more than a normal human being who is just going to work and addicted from dramas. This is a lonely path.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 19, 2018, 15:45:17
Never Smiley Did you live enough to find that out? I guess not. Humanity is nowhere near to learn about this, only maybe some thousands or tens of thousands of people. People don't care about this "paranormal" stuff and religious. Do you think that the most with low level of consciousness even care about AP or dreams? Not really. They rush to work or stay in self-abusement, robbing banks, shooting, lying, doing what others are saying. No way. Indeed there is a big movement these decades but it is an unfounded goal. People just want to live and get by, trying to keep up with the system. If some people learn about this, it is from popularity and fashion and not because they are ready for anything or they will learn a thing.

Humanity was always like that if we search back in time, we are still in the dark ages where people are totally lost. Only the tools and forms are different. I don't think so that normal or high awareness entities are living human life mostly. But well, there are many who are more aware. I guess it is hard to measure it. For example millions know and learned some way of meditation but it is only for them to elevate stress and stay alive. Maybe following some rituals which is told or about what they read.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dreaming is Waking Up! on: October 19, 2018, 04:17:58
Nice, Robert Moss is an interesting and kind person, even how he speaks is interesting and inspiring, his passionate descriptions mostly lol. He is a great knower of the nature of dreamlife and inspired me many times in my own work too. Funny that once he helped out a Hungarian man too from my country with his problems. I hope the recorded (by somebody) event will be stored on Youtube or somewhere else later.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Stomach ache from attempting astral projection? on: October 08, 2018, 18:55:02
I've never felt those violent vibrations, only hotness. Others will experience sleep paralysis as "vibrations". The stomach thing is interesting because 3 years ago when I began to practice any sorts of this, I had a pain there too. It could be an energetic thing, a blockage diminishing. It is normal. Some people will get headaches.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pushing/Pressure Sensations ?? on: September 29, 2018, 00:51:40
Thank You for sharing your thoughts, very useful!
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 14, 2018, 21:15:27
There's no difference between those "types" of experience you list above. 
A "LD where you suddenly become conscious while you were already dreaming"... IS an OBE.  Smiley

This reminds me when people still think in the way that "ah I had an LD and I converted it into an OBE or AP", makes me smile. Or your favourite: "I had dreams all in my life but never got an AP". After a while people should see that what is what and I guess people can't get lost those labels. I don't like to even call my experiences like "dreams" because it is limiting. I'm fully aware with my intent. If I can do, others can. But the battle with these labels is always there in other forum sites and people are arguing about them. Nobody can help lol.
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 14, 2018, 03:59:23
I guess people didn't understand the original question. Maybe the "die to this world" was like renew yourself or open up to a different world. Not dying lol. Maybe some people thought about the worst.
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 13, 2018, 17:48:37
Hi,

Can anyone guide me on how to die to this world (without actually dying) and become spiritual?
How to forsake the physical and embrace the spiritual?

Thanks,
Sarah

I'm not sure Sarah, what would you like to follow, I guess not following the new age religions like spiritualism where people are surrounding themselves with nice things to deny the obvious. It won't reveal so much "truth", only the follower ones. Maybe the best way for you is to practice meditation and gain high awareness level via your sleeps, becoming aware in the non-physical world. And there, you can explore and ask "others". I would do it again this way if I should relive it. But it takes effort, many times the daily life will just make you so mind noisy that you can't concentrate on your intent. But if this episode in your life should happen, it will. But we are living in this world, we need to keep balance between both worlds. Maybe this will help.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 26, 2018, 17:28:28
I don't know from where this fear spreading "get caught" comes from but the more interesting question is that could you handle what you get there or below the surface. I don't know what is there but it would better to do it via the "Real Time Zone" if you managed to get there. If something tries to get you, it may be your own fears. I'm sure many people will share their "wiseness" here but you motives are maybe wrong. I guess you want to find out what is there and look behind the lies and conspiracies but maybe you shouldn't do it. Maybe it won't change your life so much to the better direction. I guess you need rather a Remote Viewing technique which you may find on the web or here on Pulse. The question is, do you really want to do this? If yes, then forget everything you know about the potential place because it will be superimposed as an expectation with your fears on the actual experience. I think others will say much more, maybe some religious beliefs as always. But I think - mostly conspiracy people - tend to believe so much negative nonsense and otherworldly constructs about the actual real physical world, especially about aliens and dark secrets that they are spreading fear between each other. Look over Youtube or the internet. There so much competition on what is real and what is not (most are fear spreading belief systems without any solid foundations) that you can't find the underlying truth. So bear with it. Check the reasons why you want to go there. What is there are "alien" stuff there and you can't handle it, right? Humanity is not ready for many stuffs and that is why people are inventing something or downloading non-physical devices as thoughts and inspiration and they will lose it or forget it because they shouldn't invent them.

That's my insight.
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis (Training with aluminium foil under heavy glass jar) on: August 25, 2018, 01:14:09
Not bad, keep on doing it Smiley
Would you mind if you share how you trained yourself doing it? If you don't want to, then privately.
21  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 14, 2018, 04:10:58
Well my body thinks I need sugary stuff and it works since decades lol. But it can be addictive and causing bad choices indeed.

Just people need to ask one thing from themselves. Where the human race fits into the food chain on this planet? Not mentioning accidental or stupid deaths by stronger animals lol. The human body is not really similar to any other animals by look and accuracy. It was designed, right? Right Cheesy
22  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 13, 2018, 22:42:04
Noticed that lol. I'm watching out for them too in my life.

Plume, in a parallel universe, somebody is on a strict "Plume diet" Smiley If not on human vs meat lol. But meat with eggs is a good protein source so meat deniers (no, not you) should consider this as we "evolved" eating everything.

23  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 13, 2018, 20:13:33
Pretty interesting. This reminds me Monroe's loosh experience, at that time when I first read the three book I couldn't find a translation for the word in my language so I was a little bit confused but the whole story tells the core that why humanity is there. Maybe not and it was a misunderstood speculation on his part. But one thing is sure that there are many evidences that the whole humanity is much older than just thousands of years and there are Sumerian tablets pointing back to 400.000 years in time so there could be something to extraterrestrial seeding. If people would know it or if it would spread, humanity would be in great fear, totally misunderstanding this thing. We are ET's to others, right?

Btw even if this is not the first human civilization, money and greed (big hands as I call those groups) are totally ruining it and the masses are too weak to do something. And maybe those billions are really coming here from addiction ("coming back") as we can see it day in and out. But I'm not pleased about what humanity is doing to each other, the general consciousness or awareness level is too low like the most are little kids in a kindergarten. Well maybe we all are to some degree. Good people with kind heart will suffer from them but I guess somebody needs to show the way to change them passively.
24  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Transcendence Cat! : ) on: July 22, 2018, 00:15:00
I thought, it has the place on Pulse too lol. Have a nice day! Some people struggle with projecting, a cat can reach for Focus 4 easily with a flower on a head as a system crash haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 19, 2018, 05:09:12
If you need advice, don't follow sheeple on techniques. Also don't focus on physical stuffs like eyes and body or anything. Keep your awareness and that's all. Like a point of consciousness. Many try to focus on the mental screen, if I would describe it, it is behind the eyes (which are not moving or seeing) and backwards 180 degrees. You will find it with practice if didn't yet. I'm not an expert in this but speaking from own experimentations. I guess many people will get caught up on exits but you can still exit or enter passively. Some people are entering a scene which comes closer and turns into a full 3D world and chances are you don't notice it. I guess there are many ways but your will be yours. This is why following others won't help. Same on that rope technique, somebody shared it as a must and people try to grab ropes lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7