The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 17:49:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 17, 2020, 12:40:34
Yes, I'm living with two right now. They are important too but how many people are in this? Globally maybe a few thousands who died. This is panic spreading on a global scale from a laboratory where also human nature showed its regular face. Many people are closing their shops and businesses from this. So I heard enough about it.

To keep it short, we will get over it soon.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 16, 2020, 13:06:58
Seriously guys, I work in a big electronics store and people are panicking. Here in Hungary, schools are closed and parents (also teachers) are running to buy a notebook for their tasks. My daily traffic (sales) was 6 times more and I couldn't rest on Saturday. I tend to tell everybody around me to stop panicking from this nonsense "corona" stuff because it only effects the week elderly. Mostly. Okay, some people will die but they may die in any other stuff in a caring home for example. The most are rushing to buy up stuff which they don't need but food will be there. There are similar events from the past and we got over. So please, stop listening to news where fear is spreaded, stop believing all the nonsense and use common sense. Wash your hands, be emotionally closed and okay, read some news about the current situation but don't accept everything. Same for NP life lol.

I don't know if my workplace will be closed too for a few weeks maybe but only just a few have brains to see that we have to avoid fearing this current topic. More people are dying from a car accident each day or from anything else. This is a business for many, think about it. The financial markets which I observe and tend to trade are mad and many are losing while the other side wins a lot. Our world is a big business so keep calm and it will be over. Maybe soon, maybe months later. Of course, people who need to work have some problems with this. Bad thing.

Keep your head up.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: THE GRID on: October 07, 2019, 16:39:10
I had a similar experience in this terrain generation thing a few times which I noticed. It was my family home and I opened up our main entrance door with a guide, then I saw that instantly a terrain was generating in front of me in the distance lol, trees, fountains, flower beds, etc Those are not there in the physical. The NP is amazing, I guess being physically focused here makes it more amazing, I mean lets us be amazed more.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 24, 2019, 01:54:19
Are you kidding me guys? I was just watching Bob Lazar's stuff in the recent few days without knowing that this is the subject here lol. I mean it just dived up in me about "let's see some stuff". I kicked away some days with UFO stuff and he still seems to me a legit man who suffered in his decades from criticism and ridicule. Just look how he speaks, the story never changed and a trustable somebody speaks like that. Or we are fooled lol. But who knows...

About his past in MIT and others where no records are found. I wonder why people don't ever think about that datas can be deleted and suppressed for the sake to make a people's life a nightmare because he didn't stay silent. Just some phone calls even back then and some connections, people are frightened and that's all. I noticed this that videos, interviews and analytics, people who try to debunk or reinforce these are not thinking about this simple thing. People are that naive or blind to scientific or belief proofs.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 22, 2019, 20:17:15
I've met with a deceased close family member maybe a year ago but I didn't want to for 2,5 decades. I will talk about this somebody as "person" and for information sharing purposes. I always had an opinion that others are doing their stuff (even if I was little and felt this) and going on their way, just like me or others. So I didn't want a contact really. But this time I've met with this person a few times (not one after another strictly) and the story is about dying in cancer. I don't give out so much detail here, it was cruel and lasted for a few years. Cause: rushing here and there, not slowing down from fear and being over-burnt. In a nutshell. So one point about creating cancer for ourselves.

This person just met me in a scenery, I didn't even expect it. Then in another one which resembled our family home but in a different way, the interior was different. It seems like many post-humans are ending up in similar places which are familiar to some extent. So this person was talking to me the way that it just happened maybe in a minute, the death process and being there. Yeah... time. So we had a chat and I asked (the first time in a city scenery) that was it hard to "heal" from cancer? Yes it was. Sure, not the way we do it here in a physical reality. Emotionally. The second was that why did this person (sorry I won't call he or she for personal reason) did this to itself? It was from living in shame. This one made me think why? I was a kid at that time back then. Okay, no wonder but the thing is that it was a real person, real memories, real conversation. I didn't really question it.

The second meeting was in the created house for this person, I found it interesting, only had the proper self-control to chat for 5-10 minutes.  The impression was for me that this person is still in that emotional position, it is hard to digest, the post-events of physical life. What is the take on these? Some may stay in an emotional loop or state where they still digest it and others may won't. It seems to be very real that guides are taking people into places which are familiar to them to help get lost the physical life construct. But they in somehow, in their core still remember somehow and even if they act differently according to their physical personality, they still have that core. This may tells us that it can be very real that we need to go through a process (okay not us, who are well-experienced in many stuff) which helps us shred down this addiction or emotional loop. I guess many can't drop it. No wonder the BST territories and all the other cities and regions.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: August 22, 2019, 20:03:57
My bad, I'm not so active and just got this reply to speak about the same lol. Sure, not everything is thought responsive and there are "areas" which are, especially individual ones like the 3D blackness.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: August 20, 2019, 20:42:42
This is actually a complete and utter misunderstanding of the non-physical.
Most of what you experience non-physically won't be "responsive to your thoughts".
Very few realities seem to be that malleable... and while you might be able to "modify" things from time to time, what you're changing is your subjective experience of the reality you're experiencing.

That's my two cents at least.  Smiley

Very true, Xanth. I had thousands of experiences and I proved this to myself that it is not really true that everything is thought responsive. I can't count how many times I failed to do a thing other than just walk and be an observer, even the locals. Cities, other places, and many more. Sometimes it takes effort to convince yourself that you can go through a wall or do other things but the thing is that many times it won't work at all.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whaley Bridge needs our thoughts and well wishes on: August 05, 2019, 15:13:18
The weather is terrible there. In my country it is heat-heat-raining-heat-raining at summer (in general) bah, this is terrible... I guess in Europe also, in general. Let's hope that situation will improve soon Szaxx.
9  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: June 23, 2019, 23:01:15
Everybody had the same problem. These server issues are not new from the Pulse. Thanks for keeping it alive Adrian (or whoever did the fix lol).
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 06, 2019, 00:20:24
About Frank, being "suddenly" ill or having a life situation suddenly (or just being in it like a cancer or other from emotional stuff) which will cause his death, in regards how knowledgeable he was with his big experiences and having the Focus Model, understanding the big picture, with all the huge experiences, being in Focus 4, I wonder about how this sudden death came. Some may feel out some sort of fate in his life if he couldn't avoid it. I think, for me, this is the only confusion about his disappearing or death if he died. You know all and you can get well in his position. Or he wanted to exit this physical life? And No, don't misunderstand my thoughts about the good old saying that "who doesn't know it, teaches it", I don't say that. I just wonder why others are not discussing this part of the topic. Reminds me Buhlman and how he cured his cancer.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 01, 2019, 16:55:53
It is on the admin forum. Of course you can't  : )
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 25, 2019, 18:33:04
I never saw another somebody doing it, I tend to many times save a group of people if not one or two individuals lol. I guess it is unlikely to see anybody else because we are I guess are taken to specific places to do it and I don't know what is the chance seeing anybody else doing the same where you are.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Maybe someone can shed some light: A strange phenomenon on: April 23, 2019, 19:26:44
Welcome! Many of these experiences seem to be physical but I know this exploding phenomenon well. Well, I didn't explode yet lol. But people are always asking this on other public forums like Quora and I answered them. Just a way of experiencing signposts.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: April 21, 2019, 15:01:42
I keep getting talked down to here whenever I try to explain things like the fact that I'm naturally resistant to supernatural experiences, or that I'm too aware of my own consciousness for my brain to tune into the very precise frequency that feels like it might work for me.  When I'm meditating I can feel brief glimpses of a state that does almost feel like I'm floating out of my body and it happens spontaneously without even having to manually use an exit method, but my resistance to supernatural experiences and overawareness of my consciousness is preventing me from being able to exit right away - I really need help figuring out how to get around these things, and I need people to trust me when I say that I can't just get rid of these problems by being patient and stuff.
Maybe this helps. Whenever I start to be too much aware in the NP, the "time is ticking" and I start to rush many times to keep myself there no matter what. I guess this problem exists everywhere as we tend to analyze things and it will prevent the process to keep on going (whatever it is or was). For example, you tend to stop focusing in the NP, you will phase back to the physical. I guess this is an automatic thing to just get back here naturally. Everything goes fine until you start to analyze everything there and you gain so much awareness that you ruin all. This takes practice and passivity. Mostly emotional passivity. It is like you are holding back your breathe and stop thinking thing.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: March 27, 2019, 23:35:37
Luffy with all respect, did you even read what we or I said earlier? You are over-complicating it. Sleep for 3-4-5 hours then try it. On your back, don't move and dive into it deeply, let it happen. This is one way only. You need to sleep that much for first because you will be detached more from the physical reality and your mind is clear enough normally.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 26, 2019, 13:19:04
Funny how I'm rushing into this trust and "unfolding in time" thing too. I guess we never get used to this allowing thing in our human life and it hurts when we are adults. We tend to force things. I tend to see this in life the other way but I guess time delay (when the NP tries to help) messes up all. This is one problem in my personal life and I still try to catch the tail how it works while we live on this end of the game. Did anybody else experience this in his/her life that if we need something in life, it will unfold with patience? I wonder if this is the case.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 12, 2019, 13:23:35
I tend to blame all of those nonsense books and vids about this and about what you "need" to do to achieve this and that. Everybody want their share. People are totally confused and got caught up on these. Very frustrating. Starting with that nonsense force "open the third eye" fashion these days, it is loaded on other forums and sites. Then people are freaked out from not knowing a thing. Newbies are misled and starting to get 'informations" from Youtube, Reddit, Quora and others. People are sharing these parroted beliefs and even if they work, it is a little bit (or highly) self-fulfilling thing. Well we all do it I guess.

We live in the age of "I want it now" lol. Each of us does it.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 10, 2019, 16:28:09
Maybe I'm alone being confused about the original post. I think laziness is everywhere and don't take this as a personal debate. Apps? Our century is pretty silly. Did Egyptians have apps or other civilizations for any practices? Maybe some rituals.

LD? People, I know it is hard to understand and we need many experiences to convince ourselves with this magical intent thing but fall asleep with an intent to be aware or conscious. Do anybody read back posts about LD's and how to achieve them are "what" are they? Eliminate mind noise (music or with anything which captures your attention) then if you are enough sleepy and empty minded, fall asleep with that intent or aim. If not the first time, then the 10th time you will be much more aware.

Healing? You can do it by yourself or ask guidance. Other people can't interfere with your personal free will.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: March 08, 2019, 15:52:19
You should invest months and years seeing constant results and stopping doing this get fast results thing. You will see it.

Your first "sleep cycles" or rather the first NP experience chains you get from falling asleep each night, are containing all your mind noise mostly with a great chance so don't expect so much. Rather maybe from the second half of your sleep time. True for everything, even for being silent in your mind and trying out something like phasing or others. It is simply because you live up your crap each time you fall asleep as a beginner and you need to investigate the configuration about what and when to do. Don't rush like a busy spider here and there lol. If you try to know and do everything at once, it will be not so satisfying or you will lose interest quickly.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 11:44:22
The whole social media nonsense was designed on purpose to make younger and simpler generations dumb or even dumber, so it is rather antisocial media where everybody is high on ego, makes pics and videos about themselves for ego self-love and others are following each other from this idolism nonsense.

The world indeed is NOT going towards a better place. Too many people are got caught up in illusions and false hopes, "social" stuff which are destroying people. There are some documentaries where it is clearly simplified how these "platforms" are destroying relationships because you can't have a "soul mate" (or anything else) besides these virtual prisons. You are the product and freely employed at the same time. Same for virtual reality games. I like games but I'm not addicted to any. I wish people would just look around on the internet in any forms, people are so illusioned that they no longer can comprehend what is a real physical or virtual reality. Yes all are virtual, but they are living in internet based and computer/console based worlds. Like a Japanese hikkimori. I guess it is normal for this century, not an easy world out there.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 25, 2019, 08:37:25
Don't stay up until you can't fall asleep, like battling with the process. If you can't fall asleep with your intent, then, sit up, do something engaging to your mind. Then after a while, 20-30 mins, go to sleep and with you goal. That's all. Simple thing to do. It may take for a while to learn how it works for you with what setup.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 24, 2019, 23:43:55
Don't over-complicate it. You wake up, if you can fall back to sleep, use this command thing as your focus of intent. If you can't fall back to sleep normally, stand up or sit up, do something, which grabs your attention, then continue with sleep. Not a hard thing to do. Just use what fits you when you can't fall back to sleep. For me, I tend to use my smartphone to read or listen to something by sitting up or use my tablet to play something. This is not a big task. What is, trying to get rid of hundreds or thousands of experiences of full awareness experiences.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 24, 2019, 19:09:22
Can you tell me how to use it so I can have lucid dreams/obes?

Thanks.
Luffy28, seriously, before falling asleep, say this to yourself a few times: I will be fully aware after falling asleep. Then fall asleep. Don't concentrate on anything, don't think. And you will be aware with practice and persistence after a while in the NP.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: February 22, 2019, 12:08:54
Nice experience at TMI. I live far away from there in Europe from the USA and it would be costly for me to try it lol. I also tried many reachable tracks what are on the internet but the only effects was calmness and similars, despite that I did the mind work.

That purple energy is interesting, while I've read your story through, got the impression that maybe I would get something similar after not experiencing what others do and our expectations are quite as the same as others', like "but why I don't get what they are?". Something like that. I had the impressions when you got only those energy stuff that guides are doing what suits you. For us, it is not obvious why this and that happens that way but after when you ask back on a reinforcement, you almost laugh, like lol it was "that"? I mean you got the help and training but never guessed why or what is it. I don't have so much experience maybe like you but I've learned about non-physical friends and some parallel selves that they (we) are completely different from regular people having all the experiences which we can read, hear and see. We can call it uniqueness. I guess I could be in the exact same frustration at TMI as I don't get the expected signposts or experiences until it turns out that I've got what was necessary the whole time after I ask back haha.

In the end, it worths it. It took me years through my conscious sleep life to uncover the categories for myself what "they" are doing behind the scenes (and me) and why my experiences are like that and I guess I will uncover all after 5-10 years too. Very tiring leading a diary each day if I intend for the experiences and I live up days through the night in the NP. But I enjoy even the bad. I guess it takes even a physical lifetime. We get those signs or trainings and many times we just miss the whole meaning. Maybe the difficulty comes from this stupid civilizational programming and brainwashing from childhood and we need to "unlearn" the most.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection possibility question on Quora on: February 20, 2019, 20:40:30
Guys this will shock some.. I rarely encounter this level of human thinking. And I used kind words. Not the question is the interesting here, but the first two sudden answers. No wonder why people still don't get the idea about NP stuff. A good lesson. I don't know people reading this should facepalm or cry or whatever. I accept that it is for the tiny majority but this is beyond comprehension. I didn't even reply to the question on Quora because it was dropped up for me but I tend to avoid it.

https://www.quora.com/Astral-Projectors-if-you-have-astral-traveled-to-the-planets-and-moons-in-our-solar-system-what-have-you-experienced-and-seen-in-these-places

1. "answer":

To be honest There is no scientific evidence that there is a consciousness or soul which is separate from normal human neural activity or that one can consciously leave the body and make observation trials, and astral projection has been characterized as a pseudoscience or if itís even a fakeass myth.

2. "answer":

Astral Projection is hippie nonsense with absolute no basis in fact. If you know anybody who claims to have done it, they are either lying, on drugs or are mentally deluded. Or all three.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9