The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2018, 03:53:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 15, 2018, 19:38:15
The problem comes when "normal" people without any knowledge try to grasp this that what is the non-physical and what it means "more" real than the physical. I've got many discussions personally with people about this and they are totally lost what is the physical world about. Also about that dreams are not really "dreams" lol. Well I guess some of us had easier path to understand this than the vast majority.

I've seen so many and nice "places", planets, plains of big nice green grass, turquoise sky, wind, eating delicious stuffs, not to mention superhuman powers with anything, walking in Focus 3 cities, places... I guess the physical life - if we tend to become interested in the NP - gives the chance to experience this beauty and realness what is going on "there".

How do we explain normal people that there are not even endlessly other worlds than this world but that they are so otherwordly what people can't even imagine. Months ago for example I was on a planet with nice grassy plains and tiny hills, mountains in the distance and the whole sky was full of greenish-yellowish-blueish aurora, the whole sky. Is it real? Smiley
2  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Breast Cancer on: April 12, 2018, 17:29:17
If you accept an advice, she should solve her inner problems first because it is accumulated in her physical body over time. She should takes this into consideration. She may have some long standing emotional or anger issues deep inside. Her issues are accumulated from somewhere. The physical body is very elastic, it can handle anything for long time. I'm eating sugary stuffs since my childhood and I have no problems and being healthy, for example.

Don't listen to those researches and what is spoonfed into people about vitamins and minerals. They only have effect if you believe in them. I've tested many years ago, they had no use. But we are not so similar I guess. Eventually what I say is you shouldn't look into objective things so deeply like scientists trying to observe non-existent particles and finding out newer ones, being totally blind to the actual reality around us.

Just suggestions and thoughts.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 03, 2018, 17:52:55
Well that is why there are these categories, because the approach is different. For me, being asleep physically, it is the best to be conscious elsewhere (after programming my mind) but it needs to start with a scene many times and elevate my awareness... like blackout unknowingly and scenes. My other method is rare (lol I got one this morning recently), you phase back to your focus and if you can keep the latest scenery in mind, you are instantly back. I'm still amazed how the whole system is illusionary.
This flying and walking and jumping, traveling is pretty just perception and everything exists at the same "place" where your mind is. I can reinforce this.
I guess beliefs are making it brutally hard to not believe that you can "travel" into another system with practicing. I have still this block if I try to practice it consciously. Maybe the biggest block is that we don't concentrate at the actual destination many times like me, I just forget to select a target lol.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 17:42:58
I was researching some of these groups too and it can be very dangerous. I was only interested in some, if they may answer some questions but I swear these belief systems are so well planned that for some people it never drops off that it is a scam.

Nice stories about that ET's will save us and that a shift comes gradually (which may never happen, not even in your lifetime lol), that the equation of people's goodness and vibration is now the biggest and not negativity etc... and that you will go to "New Earth" and 5th dimension... I wonder how many people still eat this. The funny thing is that some of these "reporter" people are not even "lieing" consciously, they tried to share these theories and people become more happy about that power which they got. Like it doesn't matter that it is based on lies and misconceptions, the effect is good. Well that is my point, eventually it is a good effect but still based on beliefs and nothing real. Of course we may see that shift but the reality on this planet shows the complete opposite, a total mess and confusion among billions, sucking in hellish jobs and being low levels of consciousness. Nothing ET saving will happen lol in my opinion, because it won't do any good. You save idiots and I don't think it is beneficial to any agenda.

Saves us from what? From ourselves? We are coming and going into different physical systems, only humans tend to think we are so unique that an ET race will come only for us to grab our butt. Who wants to save billions who are full of fears and self-fulfilling beliefs?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 07, 2018, 00:38:22
It can be the same, maybe more real than the physical, I experience it a lot. At the beginning of any scenery if you managed to be aware anything, it takes observational experience and still you won't know for sure that you are seemingly walking from one reality into the other, the shift between worlds is really quick for me, I don't notice them for first. I've learnt that there are no really big differences, maybe that we are here in an intensive focus and we got used to this physical world from the countless ones. I guess your NP self or the system tries to show you that other worlds or realities are as real as any other. It still amazes me too and it only takes intent to achieve bigger awareness in them - even if it just daily mind noise.
So noticing that you are there... well if you are doing it under regular sleep like me, it takes a while, maybe the whole scenery is 3/4 way over (I hate it because not so much "time" left and I tend to mess it up many times with even a slight thought of my physical self here, his memories etc) already when you realize yourself lol. If you have the intent to be aware, I think somebody will help you with various or nonsense tools. But everybody is different. Maybe you will see a relative (sibling or parent) three times at the same place (lol) or shoot blasts from your hands and it does the trick.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 05, 2018, 16:45:56
I think this label thing is stuck in our head or for the most (even in mine a little bit) like AP or phasing because they are achieved by ourselves and that is what people want, DIY. Do it by themselves, and go to the NP without a blackout. Well I'm working on it too.

But I saw is terrible. Maybe the age group is teens, I don't know. People have no idea that they are in the NP and doing whatever they would like to like a child playing a virtual game. As I saw a fashion is spreading like reality check culture fashion, don't knowing still that a certain person was aware in the NP in LD, questioning it while they knew it is real etc. I don't know, I don't want to tell anybody that they should do this and that, I'm far from it but these people ask for help. When somebody ask me for help I tell what they experience, then a zillion other people will continue to post out their nightmares and concerns and have no idea what they are doing. Those books, net sources and people are really not doing anything good with their materials. And I was labeled I'm spreading PARANORMAL, and don't use "astral projection" in the LucidDreaming category (wtf???). Also it was called esoteric BS and science. I was just hugging my face, we are still in the dark ages. People will be interested in more and soon they just stop and continue what they did or where they stuck. It is their business, I know it and I don't force anything on anybody. It was an interesting trial. People really don't need help, well I've learnt by myself too.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 15:28:55
Look Xanth, I was exploring Reddit, the worst place for newbie non-physical explorers to ask anything. I was watching the LucidDreaming and Psychic topic and comment wherever I can and help people understand more. In the first subforum I was banned twice and after that I gave up.

What happened is that I tried to tell people that what happens to them in LD's. There are a wagon of questions everyday there related to LD and people
1. have no idea what dreams and LD's are
2. they keep questioning they had LD, is that real and nobody gives them useful answer, only their beliefs and guesses.

Ok we didn't born with the knowledge to know what is what. We all learnt this.

I dared to comment and reply everytime that when I could answer their concern, I told them yes it WAS real, you were conscious in a different reality, people are questioning it because they've read a pile of crap through the net and in books. What people are doing, they are playing with technics, reality checks and thinking that LD's are a childplay until they realize that LD's are not just real and being aware in the NP but they will soon get freaked out from their own fears in any forms and meet helpers, or selves whom they don't know about even a thing and use them as some kind of "subconscious" dream characters. This reminded me Monroe, he pinched people and flown in the air. People are not getting past this stage. They are playing with it and DON'T want to know more.
I talked with around 30-40 people in replies and/or privately and they didn't pass to know more. Actually I was banned because I dared to mention that LD's are only labels as you like to state it also (I have the same opinion after I have big awareness almost in every NP adventures while I'm asleep, I'm way ahead of this label), that LD's, dreams are like AP's etc. It was enough that I dared to mention "astral projection" a few times and the moderators were mad. Because it said me that people have still no idea what are those... dreams, LD, AP, phasing, OBE and more. They are using distinct categories and they are not getting anywhere. Like a dictature. I said some people that Reddit is the worst place to come.
Lumaza may look up on this reply now. People didn't pass the initial tests in their life and also my help or suggestions from just helpfulness. They also asked me about many things and didn't continue. They looked at my blog site, read it but that is all, searching on keywords about what is comfortable to them. People have no idea of what they are playing with. It can be fun sure... but... And the majority is in their teens as I saw it.
Don't misunderstand me, I don't have the attitude to tell anybody what to do, they asked me and I replied on their problems which the most thanked me with smiles.

In the end the most are hopeless, it is no surprise how the vast majority don't even make it to LD's. I was shocked that many people even had NO dreams in their life in 2-3 decades of being in the physical.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 03:24:34
A good sleep will reverse it if you ask me, don't worry Smiley Don't use it so frequently later on. Take a relax on your back or sides and have a nap or sleep if it is daytime at you or if it is night time, do it. I'm not an expert in this but my suggestions may help. My second suggestion would be green tea but maybe it won't help lol but if you've had headache too.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 03:05:48
Maybe another Hemi-sync track could help on another brain wave level. That electricity could be some kind of non-physical sensation and maybe other on Pulse have better insight in this. I know that many people with the so called "kundalini awakening" got this and had many sensations later. Some people get OBE's or AP's. So it varies from person to person.
Maybe try to keep a little pause of listening to it. Your brainwaves are fine in my opinion but this is only a tool for altered states like some people achieve those above and some only deep relaxation, maybe sleep paralysis like me or anything around.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hem-sync and brain waves on: February 28, 2018, 02:54:59
Sure, you will get used to it. If you didn't do it before, it will calm down over time. Keep balance and don't do it all day lol.
There could be an energy blockage where pain is or pressure. Relax into it, maybe it helps.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 26, 2018, 21:44:20
As I've read Monroe's books (all three) a few times and took notes, later it turned out that he was misled by his own beliefs a few times. I'm not saying he was wrong in many things but he misinterpreted some stuffs. Like linear time vs parallel worlds. That year 3000 on Earth could be another "Earth" which is already existing and his other self there from the primary essence. All realities and lives played out the same time so he was only "Mr. Monroe" in this world. I can't recall where I saw this info a few years back but it could be, he is continuing his work in the NP since he is gone. But if we take time out of the equation, he will exist here forever as a post-character as all of us.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: February 25, 2018, 06:28:37
Surely we are playing our own game but in a consensus reality where anyting can mess it up. We are in a messy place right now.
I guess we tend to take this game too seriously.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 17:08:56
Thank you Lady and Gentlemen. I think my thoughts came out from that I see that huge loads of BS through the web all the time and people are disinformed highly. Too much information everywhere, books, speakers, theories, forums where people are sharing the same beliefs - that hurts really. We few who try to keep an order in this chaos have hard time in my opinion to help out people from this. I even try to teach some people already from what I know and it seems like everybody forces it until the world's end to achieve a fashion as projection or anything else and they will freaked out because they encountered something which is not even nearly explained in these sources. What hurts really that "psychics" or "mediums", books and webs are still keeping people in the "angelic realms" full of fairy tails. I guess Frank had a hard time to understand these people too.
I'm happy to see your comments. I already started a private mentorship on my blog site and see where and what can I help for newbies. I like to see smiles in the end.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 02:18:26
A typical example how humans can't and don't want to understand - even well experienced projectors from will - that maybe they are not even doing it themselves, only allowing the process. If somebody is not ready for it, it won't happen if it is forced like hell. Over my years of practicing it turned out later that no matter how I tried it or did anything for achieve phasing, it won't happen. It needs to be allowed and you are not even achieving anything by yourself. If you tried anything or let it allow to happen and still nothing, stop it, it will happen later in your life. Patience is a big issue here.

I wonder when will the most experienced people will admit this. Actually a few are and I discussed this issue with a good friend from the Pulse whom many people know. I've done a vast amounts of investigation on non-physical phenomenons in my life and relations between the physical and non-physical and I can reinforce that a very few will see that really, it is not something you will achieve by yourself or just happens magically. If it is, it is still not a child play.
Many people are trying to achieve something which they are not even closely ready by substances. It is not the same as doing it on your own with your own body. It is a learning path.

It is a big belief system in this world that we are doing everything by ourselves. Look how those lives turned out to be suffering who tried to control their lives or force something. This manifestation society does the worst really to people. "You create your own reality" - REALLY? Maybe you have decisions but in the end everybody is held by hand from above and here I'm talking about the individual's bigger self who was the one who needed to experience your life and you are only the tool/part as we all in our lives. This is a cooperation job, a game which we take seriously because we don't let it happen. Many may don't agree on this from blind beliefs and I'm maybe critical here.
Humans just think that they can rule and control anything. And I'm not religious in any way just investigating how things are working out without distortions.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 18, 2018, 17:10:09
You should search for your inner problems not for some kind of fancy outside magical solution. Depression many times caused by people not trusting their life process and that they can't do anything about how their life unfolds. Forcing never works. Why just try to search for new hobbies and learn to accept yourself with your bads and goods first, then learn to enjoy yourself without giving any damn to people around you and listening to cultural and society's critics and labels?

Observe where is your least resistance in life and on what you can do to make yourself a little bit happier. And don't follow others who have "special abilities", no one would be so sure why they have them at the first place or later in life and why some have and many don't. Maybe you don't need any really and it would cause more trouble. Suicide is running away from your problems and you my agree on this. We are in a tough life with vast bombardment of informations everywhere, slavery of money, new and new religions etc. Many people are already lost in their childhood. What if you just don't care about what others do and how they are capable of this and that and try to find your happiness with what you already have? Easier than done, I know.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Questions about Auric vision on: February 14, 2018, 00:37:44
I guess they are reaching a database like information source from the NP and they know really what they are seeing and accessing, or they are lieing on common sense Cheesy Tom Campbell has the take on this too as achieving a database but I guess he is mad on datas and science.
17  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Diabetic Retinopathy... and what can be done to reverse its harm on: February 05, 2018, 02:04:51
I think and it is only my opinion, you should look deeply into yourself and find out why you have diabetes. It is just a label but what I found out on some people I knew in life that they constantly tormenting themselves, they neglect the "sweet" side of life, which they enjoyed before but now they are denying it from cultural labels and society's view on them. I would guess you have a long lasted problem which is deep inside you.

Eyesight can be reversed completely. Eat well, don't follow any idiotish diets, only eat fruits, vegetables, light meats, nuts and seeds, eggs, butter, you know anything which is normal. I'm eating sugary stuffs from my birth and don't have any problem other than some tiredness sometimes eating less protein.

If your eyesight is bad, it could be rather from bad eye habits of seeing near and far. You eye muscles are under stress maybe. You don't need to go into zen, just eat normally, don't use any drugs and chemicals and meditate if you want to. Enjoy life and don't give a damn of eye checks, they don't do any good. I learnt to get my sight back, it is just an illusion what we see but your eye muscles need to work normally and your mind needs to get used to both near and far distances. Toxins need to be eliminated also. Move a little bit, jog, ride bike, anything what you can do. Improvements could come fast.

I can't say that at this stage what could happen but trying is the best in my opinion. I didn't have any serious problem, only short sightedness of watching too much screen from early childhood and still doing it but the only thing changed is I learnt use my sight and still learning. It takes effort. Eyes first need to be work fine with the correct setup (muscles and training them) and then the brain will take over of the correct vision. But it is mind work. Hope that helps. Btw I was thinking about writing something about eyesight on my blog site, it made me think how many people can get advantage of it.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: February 04, 2018, 04:16:09
They are real if that was the question. I was in many of them already. Some are completely different, some are slightly different from this one. You can get some hours or days of duration to experience them.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: January 15, 2018, 02:46:29
Once one of my parallel selves told me this to understand time: consciousness could be bored if not experiencing life.

Look at this issue from this side: a subjective life is limitless and endless. A physical life is limited and stricted with objective thinking. Both sides are benefiting from each other, meanwhile we learn anything which we can't in the non-physical. Dualism, illusion of time to chose wisely.

If we are speaking about aliens, we are them on another level. We are coming from the same place but with other tasks and "games".

You can find out your answers via projecting, if you will or already learnt it. Nobody can tell you what is what. It is personal beliefs and experience.

The full non-physical self is experiencing and there is no time... I guess I was in boredom too on another level to jump into this life. But many are suffering because they lost their connection their own source long "time" ago in my opinion. Look at the topic like this: you are tossed in a dumb world, how do you choose in your life, how do you directing your life? How do you use up your "time"?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: January 14, 2018, 19:58:59
Only time will tell You that you were right or wrong with limitlessness. We do have subjective plans which we mostly don't know and if we are steering our physical viewpoint towards a life which won't be beneficial at all in the long term, we will be kicked in the butt painfully and I see the most are doing it. Both right or wrong decisions are for learn and grow, also seeing the consequences.

We always have room to learn more, experience more.

Knowing yourself indeed empowers you, enjoy it, enjoy what makes you happy and what you like to do. Keep up the good mood.

I would be very very cautious what is widely spreaded from the various new age belief systems as we are limitless in this world (in the non-physical, we are) and our beliefs are shaping our reality. I don't buy that in 100% because we are in a highly consensus reality and I saw many many signs about the opposite occasions over my life. Some people are guarded to not make mistakes, so bad ones what the other group are doing even daily as I experienced and saw. Seeing only the good side is not beneficial in the long run, this is a dualistic system, making us learn from different viewpoints.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Tisha's essay on OBE on: January 14, 2018, 02:40:16
Hey Adrian I just got this post, searching on "intent" but I now think it worths a thank you just in the middle of the post, to say that You were right. There is some aspects of this which still doesn't gives me answer. I always was a good LD-er, I'm practicing since more than 2 years, never gave up, and nothing happened, meanwhile I tried anything even completely emptying my mind. Nothing happens ever. It is like I would have the worst fears of my life and still I'm safe, but I don't have fears so much. I'm a very well experienced NP traveler since than, as I'm highly aware in my NP adventures, partly thanks to my friend Szaxx of course and only that one changed, I got my answers and got more questions as we all know that it is always like that.

What is not changed is my family relationship, that I'm still working on any ways of living alone and earning by myself. It may cause all my problems, and those who don't have family issues should respect good people around them. My primary mission in physical life is move on but I always failed because of forcing even bad solutions, jobs etc. So you are right and I think for many, this hackish civilizational brain cock in our mind, full of problems does this.

The other aspect is that what I feel since months is that as I gained better understanding what parts of "me" are doing what, I guess that what people call soul essence, "higher self" (I hate this label, so dumb), I-There (Monroe), just name it but all the same - the whole part of ME - is blocking me out as long as I finished my task in life as a problem and I can be free fully. I was fighting for full freedom but still have maybe half of it. It always feels and I consciously know it that somebody or something is blocking me out. As I'm sleeping all night, IF I WANT TO, I'm fully aware in the NP, but my inner self is not so forced to help me phase out from will from the physical. I know it for sure I can do it and still nothing lol. Only when I had a terribly tired body (or brain?), could achieve partial phasings on my screen a few dozen times and never get there. You know when You did anything you could and still nothing happens, then something is not ok. I never used technics because I don't believe in them and unnecessary in my opinion.

And of course this world full of fake informations and the loads of them is shoveling on in our minds the unnecessary stress... I hate it. In the future at some time I will try to slow down my mind because it is in overdrive mode all the time since more than 3 decades lol.
So actually physical life could be the only problem when you realize that you did anything for success, your mindset is ok, you can control yourself always and still that stupid phasing/OBE/projection is like impossible lol. It is interesting that some people spent a decade of practice and after that I guess they solved a life situation or anything and bamm, they did it. I guess the NP or bigger self has some major role in this somehow and I'm not saying this as giving away my power because I never. But there may be a primary task which could be destroyed I guess if people just for their wish could have a sudden OBE or anything.
The most are not even ready to anything, they will sleep away their lives until death. Pretty sad.

I may be wrong this time with my suggestions about the causes but if we dive into our minds for just a few minutes in meditation, every hiding stray thoughts are there. And people should read these kind of long posts instead of consuming fake "informations" throughout the web where people are spreading and copying each other's nonsense theories of how to do it...

Furthermore, I never experienced vibrations as people are talking about it. If I did, it was like a very very light impression in my mind of vibrating something, like an impression of a distant washing machine's spinning part, touching it but from 20 meters away lol, pretty hard to explain. What I do experience with body relaxation is a huge warmth. Always. That's all. Doing this is not leading people anywhere in my opinion, concentrating on the body (ok maybe some).

I can pretty well achieve that certain state, I know i'm in it and still nothing lol, like a joke. Well it really needs dedication if I'm still didn't give up but I know it is just the beginning for bigger stuffs. I already helping, rescuing, teaching people in the NP, I guess since my childhood; already were huge F3 cities, meeting with residents, seeing non-human things... many more. It worths it.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Pulse is Back! on: January 12, 2018, 00:29:36
Good to hear it  Smiley

I guess some people survived without hanging on ma****b**ion topics for a few days lol.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious Astral Projection Experience /welcoming song for the deceased on: November 04, 2017, 19:42:36
That's very good experience - relatively. I guess if we tend to practice in bed, it always ends up with unsuccessful attempts, relative to our sleeps there. I guess maybe my problem is partly in this issue too.

If you release any emotions in the NP it will be highly fueled in a loop. I experienced this too many times. If I start to be angry because somebody "there" doesn't answer me the first time, I start to be angry and I just start to feel the immense buildup on that same emotion, which is crazy. I experienced sadness too, I was just crying in tears in a big school room, which was represented with pictures of "dead" japanese soldiers from a war thing (I'm European). We need to control it in both worlds unfortunatelly. I guess you had this problem, you were emphatic from the feeling and couldn't stop that.

On one hand it is pretty cool that your own dad is interested in something, which the majority is not a little bit, not even our parents ordinarily, but for the second hand it only made my job much harder when I did a big dig for anything which I could find through the web because people are lieing in everything OR they desinformate you to the high with religious concepts. It only makes problems and blocks. I wish I never learnt that much crap at the first place about this.

Oh too bad and sad he passed away Sad RIP. Sorry I was reading it through while I was writing paragraph to paragraph.
He is fine I guess in the transition area or in Focus 3 already, you shouldn't be nervous is he ok I guess. It is interesting that your "guide" took you to this scene to show you this. I guess this is rare to get the precognition about such kind of life situations but people do get it as so called dreams which are also NP travels.
One thing is sure, if we force it, it won't happen. It starts to be worse in our life. If he was familiar with AP, it means that he is way ahead of the average humans in my opinion.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Phasing Naturally on: November 04, 2017, 19:20:33
I've been doing this in Focus 3 all the time, I mean regularly and it seems like people keep fooling themselves with physical dimensional concepts which blows me in a negative way. But I scared some people, but mostly many of them are amazed of me almost every time because I demonstrate flying too and superhuman powers (one time I was catching and slowing down to zero, a blindly running tram lol), I was many times some kind of superhuman, I can't help it, I'm partly that and like it really. Just "simple" things like I'm just pressing steel beams with my hand, fly or anything more like telekinesis.

People mostly tend to be amazed, scared maybe or just looking on me like an alien. Well I don't consider myself to be an ancient human but as I experienced this so far whenever I'm taken and I got back my awareness and helped many, I experienced specific times and place types too which we used to here on Earth. Focus 3 people really don't have a clue (I mean many many) that they are in a NON-physical world. They are amazed or just calling the local reinforcements if you act like they don't.

Booting out or kicking out is I guess has many faces for me. It could be if you start to spread panic or people start to be too curious you will be kicked out to F1 or to another F2/F3 place. If you tend to any time think about your sleeping body it is a matter of around 5-15 minutes to phase back here. Now it is a knowing for me. If I have the feeling oops I'm soon phasing out on autopilot, it means I felt my physical existance that I'm asleep or I HAD thoughts about ANYTHING which correlates with my physical world: memories from my primary life, places and objects here, any life issues which I guess switches a response to phase out.
The other explanation would be that I failed something or it is just time to go, so enjoy the last 10-20 minutes there which I always do.
Booting out occurs on some further examples like I'm exiting the current simulation and I make fluctuations with my mind lol. Who knows. My NP helpers (selves?) are doing a good job not showing up mostly.

But the main issue is that proves that not just "humans" are tend to exist further in these F3 realities after physical world "death" but they have just no idea what happened and this is sad in my opinion. I admit not every humans need to be like us who have enough awareness and background to want to know what is needed to know to grow up, but they are just stuck. If billions are doing this all the time, we can imagine how few we are to help those there. And I guess many of them would be our other versions from primary essence.

I found out a method to stay away from kicking me out too soon because it happened many times. "People" must not see you there. Maybe on the local street or anywhere, you need to walk down the map to fly again or ask for anything. If somebody from the locals are seeing you acting weirdly, you can be sure you are sooner out than expected I guess. I don't even try to do any planned stuffs while somebody local, even a young boy sees me. I just wonder many times are there any "better regions" there, where people are fully aware that what is happening with them, but I guess somewhere this self-brainwashment needs to be end to go further, because eventually this is just the beginning I guess leaving our local system, which I'm curious to investigate.
I like retrievals, even bad ones, I'm doing it with fun and fashion many times lol, but it starts to be boring after a while.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What's going on? on: October 26, 2017, 14:39:07
I tend to now hug my face with palm when somebody ask: was it REAL? am I projecting? etc... Of course you are/were! Isn't that obvious? People could experience different realities hundreds of times which is other than this one and they still don't want to feel it real - well tests are starting here too.

Your are no longer in your physical "dimension". If you sense your physical body, it is normal, sometimes you can, other times you can't. The double split effect is something which I never experienced but well documented that you were too close to your physical sleep place but because you are no longer in the physical, your mind interprets every thought and belief where are you are "you are in a body". I never saw my body in bed, I didn't even expect to see it, nor any reflection in mirror's 90% of times. You are using an intensive focus in the physical as consciousness experiences this way, at night you are elsewhere, continouing your tasks.
I think if you tend to return to a "known" place, it is somehow implemented in your mind. You only know why, deeply. NP aspects tend to play different mind games with us, aspects maybe only doing their tasks and trying to elevate your awareness with various tools like throwing you a snowball to realise that it feels so real that you still sense it's impact and coldness. And you can.

If it was a parallel life reality, then you may experience actual running life parallel to yours "here and now", it is real, you are just for a short time allowed to live it from that other self's perspective. Later you will make difference, is it a parallel life reality or is it a simulation elsewhere etc. Maybe it is an actual Focus 3 place (Frank Kepple, focus model), I was in many of them.

Lucid dreaming = you realise you are in another reality than your physical one... what dreaming? I hate this word lol. You can project and still think that it is a fancy hallucination? People may and will say they are not the same, LD, AP, phasing etc... I know they are the same but in different dimensions with various degrees of tasks and awareness.
Maybe it meant that those who know you from "elsewhere" tried to tell you that it IS REAL.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6