The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2021, 10:32:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: December 26, 2016, 19:53:21
Welcome Clarky and enjoy yourself here  : )  I hope Your stories and experiences will aid for other's struggling surely.
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: December 25, 2016, 23:45:35
Congratulations : ) Yes that was what you think of, whatever we call it. Enjoy the ride and accept it as real as your life in the physical, no doubts! : )
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: December 25, 2016, 20:55:46
You don't stop existing as consciousness if you are afraid of it : ) When you fall asleep at night and going on adventures or learning from your previous days by scenes, you are just switching out the physical focus and world to another focus and world in the endless NP multiverse. Do you think that what teachers teached in schools, are those really matter or useful for us or you? They are really meaningless and unnecessary, like a brainwashing machine.

Your body is just a machine, you are not in it. What is the worst what could happen? Maybe you are afraid of changing perspective or rather widen it and open up to the new, real world : ) Just do it and don't be afraid or follow people.

Those bodies are just only vehicles to operate. Learn to project and elevate your awareness in your dreams and let's find out how it is going really in your perspective. You will have surely big tests that you are afraid of these things : ) Fear is for get over that. You are limitless non-physically and this is just a temporary game for us.
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 25, 2016, 20:45:39
Merry Christmas to You too and to all of the Pulse Members and let the 2017. year bring us loads of projections, experiences and whatever we wished for : )
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Crystal will be best for me? on: December 23, 2016, 00:06:18
I have a Lapis Lazuli gemstone pendant from Ebay. I just bought it with some others less than 1 year ago and now I just for the sake of curiousness wore it for this week at work. I'm going km-s daily in the downtown and I was just curious what can it do for me. I know from various sources that it has some psychic properties and some defending ones. Also crystals are like amplifiers. So my theory is that - depending what crystal is on my neck - can amplify up maybe my positive energy towards other's and who knows what can it do. Now I'm not a big believer in them, but maybe it is a coincidence that some people were nicer with me, whom I make contact in a daily basis and some of them are neutral or negative or just egoist (most of them). Maybe the coming Christmas is the cause, not the gemstone itself, that I had a little bit more positive week lol.
Maybe this whole gemstone power thing needs further investigation Cheesy Hope it helps.
131  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: WTF this night's dream on: December 21, 2016, 00:08:34
Deaf

If you are not deaf in real life and dream that you are deaf, then it suggests that you are feeling secluded from the world. You may be closing yourself off from new experiences or shutting yourself out. Alternatively, the dream could indicate that your defenses are up.  There is something that you are refusing to hear. Perhaps you have problems taking criticism. The dream could just mean that you are in need of some peace and quiet.

To dream that someone else is deaf suggests that someone close to you is withdrawn.

from dreammoods.com

I hope that helps a little bit  Smiley
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: how close am I? on: December 15, 2016, 00:20:52
Nameless is right. I can talk to my inner guidance and got response in no time and natural to me - others maybe need lots of practice to use it. "It" can help you if you ask it. I reached my first real vibration phase with it's help.
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Morocco on: December 14, 2016, 22:20:42
Welcome here nashimo. There are plenty of infos on the Pulse, to dive in forever lol.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alo! on: December 05, 2016, 10:24:46
Welcome!

Try to search for "phasing" topic on the main index in AstralPulse and learn everything about it. Meanwhile, learn to still your mind while you are relaxing in your bed or in a couch and just passively observe. Relaxation will be required first for your body, but later it will be only necessary for your mind. Professionals are doing this. Of course others will write more useful advices.
Third is patience. We need a heavy load of it. Somebody achieve "projections" in some weeks/months from the physical, and other's need years.
135  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Am pretty bad at this and having difficulty improving, a partner might help? on: December 04, 2016, 13:59:27
Sorry if I'm saying this that if you're lack of motivation, you need to ask yourself - do I want this really? Smiley Examine what you need to do in the NP or to know, to explore and sum that up. Get some aims, which ones are very precious to you and keep on going. Also try to examine your dreams.

Try to program you subconscious with repeated thoughts and focus on improving your awareness in dreams and you will see later, that you were projecting from your birth the whole time, with various degrees of awareness. We should start from somewhere. Smiley

Forcing could also mean that you lose your motivation with forced attempts. It can come from more sources, not just from the regular practicing alone. We have plenty of time to achieve anything in my opinion. Just think about your aims, your goals and work out your focus, which will allow you to detach from this world. It takes patience unfortunatelly.

Intention needs a strong desire Smiley
So if you are lacking of motivation, then there is the problem. I hope I helped You.
136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Am pretty bad at this and having difficulty improving, a partner might help? on: December 03, 2016, 19:36:05
Stop forcing it and if you want to be serious, this whole "learn to walk for first" thing will improve over time. Not to mention that if we never fail, what should we learn from only successful attempts? Cheesy I can't even count how many unsuccessful attempts did I take to achieve normal OBE's in one year and I don't care. I will see and learn everything which I wanted to. Not the time itself is the problem, but the right focus to find for your "kind" and be successful in switching your focus to elsewhere.

I think many of us are loners in this world as topic. Regular people in this life around us are not interested in "more", and freak out from the NP (non-physical) subject, especially if it is not in some kind of self-fooling religious shell.

Just be determined, enjoy every attempts, dreams or whatever you achieve. This is your life, your journeys and just be patient with yourself Smiley Nobody will do your job. Just enjoy it and don't care about other noobs and regular people - they don't even have a clue about anything.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 22:12:30
I don't think we can escape having a belief system. What matters is what those beliefs are. Even the 'others' have beliefs. Moving societies through those systems is progress however small.

Yes, right, we don't need to discuss it deeply Cheesy By belief I meant that it is about religion and self limiting things. We are still in the dark ages and the name "dark" was not about lack of sunlight or the color lol.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 22:04:21
Yes, of course, many started to wake up, but who knows how many lol. My perspective is that many try to change their belief system to another. Is that escaping? XD But we are on escape mode. Whatever it means to others.
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 21:43:41
And Subtle Traveler, what about the vast majority "here" on Earth, and those who are trapped in the NP in their belief systems and who are coming back constantly here because they are in addiction? We and a happy few are really here for that reason, what you said, I clearly feel it. But most of the people are not as I saw it and experience it daily. The 95-99% of humans are not ready to let go this planet and the physical.

I agree what you said but this issue is true for just a few people, I mean for a little percentage. Most human lifer souls are not ready for anything.
I'm saying this because the vast majority is not here for enjoy the expansion of their own being or doing new things, or what they wanted to originally.

I hope I pointed out the "but" part of this "theory"  Smiley  Look at the world today. People are suffering, working like slaves, not enjoying life, following religions because they can't be so brave to be on their own etc. many many "negative" things.

Of course we try to do our best to stay happy, keep the inner connection, learn to travel with our minds and realize that we are manifesting out our inner world. I don't think so that there are loads of people out there who are ready to go a big step forward or look behind the scenes of the bigger reality. Regular people just keep their attention on their physical focus and thats all.

Sorry if I was negative, this expansion in multidimensional inner self is just one side.
140  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Forum Not Loading On FireFox on: November 19, 2016, 17:51:40
I could not load the Pulse for 2 weeks in a row, using Forefox, but other engines couldn't load it up too. So I'm now using hide.me and typing in the site name or link.

Started with a post reply, wrote it, wanted to send and I tried to do it with a dead-end page which indicated me a dozen times that Pulse is somehow "down". I see not the users are the problem or were like me. I can now only reach the Pulse with that hide.me proxy thing.
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 24, 2016, 00:28:34
Agree too, I'm with the loneliness too. Even if I find my woman later in my life, I will still know that I'm alone on my own path and the vast majority too, but we can't say just anything to them. We are on a much interesting "journey" or learning path.

I experienced those rule sets - sort of - in my dreams too. The word dream is a very limited idea. So I tried to change things a few times in some and I just phased back to my bed lol.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 23, 2016, 11:59:24
I think you shouldn't see your life as a must do thing. Just trust in you inner self and if you feel deep inside you that you need to be this or that, it will happen. If you try to force it, it will crush you down I think. People practicing talking to strangers for years, don't try to force something on you which as a process could take for years. Just implement the attitude to you daily life, if you feel that this is what is missing in your personality.

You can also use subconscious programming, and you inner self will generate those life situations for you, maybe not so soon but later.

If you try to force something which is not really you attitude, it could take years and you can experience blocks too, and give up soon.

Your life is only your game, of course we all have some kind of main "plan" to accomplish, but you are the actor, director and manifestor of your game and situation. Like a simulation game.
143  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reincarnation on: October 20, 2016, 23:33:52
I am projecting all the time? Why I am not aware of this?

Those are called dreams.

Work towards your dream awareness first. Use subconscious programming before every sleep for example like: "I am aware in my dreams". Just do it and don't wait for other people's truth. Your world is yours and same for the experiences.

If you make the hard work, you will see the difference between a big awareness like dream and a regular one, which maybe billions are suffering and don't want to experience more.

Just use your intelligence and search for your answers. Finally you will get them. I think there are enough "followers" in this world. It is up to you!

Good luck for the job.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 19, 2016, 19:15:13
From where to start tho?

also when you say everything is consciousness what u mean chair i am sitting on is consciousness? if u can help me figuring out this part i am really interested ^ _^

I think the simple way to understand it is that everything is made up of energy, but we see them solid "objects". But the energy is consciousness at the same time as we in essence. But a chair will not speak to you basically - maybe I'm wrong lol - because it is a simple thing according to us. I think this is something which we need to investigate in the NP when we or others are learning about consciousness and energy.
145  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Living in the present moment on: October 18, 2016, 21:00:30
Many of us are natural at loving and spreading it, many of us I guess needed to learn selflove lastly - naive simple people think it is egoism. Maybe - just a guess - but you are a soul, who needs to be learn everything about love, or you just had bad issues earlier in your childhood.
With practice it will be automatic. Just smile a lot Smiley
146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Living in the present moment on: October 18, 2016, 19:43:07
So you need to learn to love, be loved and spread love from yourself. Don't worry, just work on yourself first. Do what you like to do, listen to music, be outside (or inside). Look back, what is your favourite hobby, or learning something, this way you could be happy. Or be with a friend and talk about various things.

You are projecting out partly your emotional state to the external world.
147  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am calm? on: October 14, 2016, 06:19:51
Interesting, I think there were and are some older than me guys too, who see that I am somehow not an average person and they are much older than me. Of course not every older people are so wise, but a rare thing to see that still there are some people in the world, who grew up and became really wise and very different than the average and see that they are coming from not a regular "place" from the NP before this, I hope one day other's will tell me this too as younger ones, who knows. Many times we are categorized in some kind of box that if you are that age, you can't be so wise or this or that.

Even if my main attribute is not absolutely serenity mainly, but other positive issues, it is indeed a good thing when we meet these kind of people. But there is a big trap when we meet (own experience) older people, who seems to be wise, but after some time it is obvious that they are really not and can think outside their own box in which they did grow up. So it is a two sided coin as I experienced this. These people can push our buttons if you let them in and the magic is over.

I think not directly an aura issue, but the eminated positive energy which we have towards similar kind of people. I radiate it out mainly, but not everybody respects you fully if you open up in my opinion, you can find really positive people but they are still in their cage, no matter they are 50-60-70 or more. So if it is not serenity as you told it, it could be some other attributes, which other regular people are not even recognising you have or you are. It is a big positive surpise indeed when we get this information as a feedback.

Hope it helps Cheesy
148  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How do you visualize your chakras? on: October 13, 2016, 01:49:55
Dear Subtle Traveler!

Thank you for your useful informations, so to speak Cheesy I really like it and gives me some answers in certain details about the whole energy body construct.
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something I just need to express on: October 06, 2016, 01:30:23
Plasma! I just wanted to point out simply, what causes acne. Smiley thats all. It is a manifestation on the body (face).
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Morning experiences on: October 05, 2016, 23:00:40
Interesting. I start to be with the theory that if you are not in the need or want to project, that's when it happens lol (still nothing). Strange. I learnt to stop frocing things in the pyhsical life too since a while, maybe it is equal to the "exits" to NP. I've read some of these stories about first projections and it is like you are concentrating on something else (a voice or music source) and your brain doesn't think on AP-ing and then bam! You are there... I still just partly understand this and maybe it will be the best for me too. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9