The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2021, 10:35:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
201  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Need your help on: July 25, 2016, 01:06:11
If you know the popular Sims 1-2-3-4 simulation PC game, you can see that you are the "god" like person who controls almost everything and your character is doing your commands (you), but he/she can do whatever wants if you don't give commands lol. Ok maybe not so accurate model, but I think this could be a good one.
I'm not saying that we live any reality like this but I think it could give some clues  Cheesy In a much more complex way.
202  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How May I Build Patience? on: July 21, 2016, 12:56:15
Learn to relax again. This can be done with techniques like "progressive relaxation" and as Phildan1 has stated is very easy to achieve with the help of "relaxing" music. Try a couple of the songs on this playlist. They are almost guaranteed to relax you.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehf82-mUiWg&index=60&list=PL48627FA5F1896833
 Song 54 is excellent. It uses Alpha to Delta brainwaves. Just start the video, lie back in a comfortable chair, close your eyes and relax, release, let go.  wink
 I really enjoy the combination of song 41 Facing the Unknown and 42 Taken up into the Sky. Back to back they put me in a great state of mind to Phase/project.
 Paul Collier is a Adept at composing!  smiley

Nice Lumaza : ) I also recommend "pink noise". There are some tracks on youtube. Some of them is like you are listening to rain fall or fountain.
203  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How May I Build Patience? on: July 20, 2016, 21:52:45
That may be true but I was also experiencing some patience problems before I left for Turkey. I actually cut my meditation down from 25 - 30 minutes to 10 - 15 because I couldn't clearly focus my mind and I was being easily distracted.

I use various music tracks for impatience. Maybe you need to make it more interesting. It could be an issue that you still not get used to the new surroundings maybe and it will be much better over time. Or it could be useful to do more but shorter AP tryings  : ) I think there is a need for an external tool to keep your focus inside you (music). I can give you some more guess or talk about it in PM further if you would like to.
204  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How May I Build Patience? on: July 20, 2016, 14:32:56
My guess is that maybe, You are not so relaxed compared to your "new" surroundings. It is like you're familiar with a place - your regular home - where you can you know... be on the toilet easily without distractions and at a different place, where you are new that is harder. Like you are watching for every little distractions or expecting sudden noises. Maybe simply you are not feeling that familiar feeling compared when you are really at home.
205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Affirmations on: July 16, 2016, 14:26:46
EscapeVelocity and Nameless, I like this programming stuff, I just started to learn it few weeks back, and I feel it works or will manifest somehow.
It is strange what barriers we can hold up, even it is projection failure (I think I have one big barrier to let me to NP). I'm programming my subconscious and maybe I will see wonderous results soon.
It sounds complicated at first when we try to understand this whole process and the relationship with "it", but now I try to communicate with my other self deeper too.
206  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about the throat chakra. on: July 15, 2016, 18:16:03
Hello!
I was in the same shoe for months with body sensations. You are concentrating on your physical body and sensations, and not using your mind and find a good focus, which drifts you away from the physical to the NP. I think the most experienced guys could say the same Smiley In a condensed format.

I can ignite my whole body to a huge hotness in 30-50 minutes with just body relaxation and it carries me nowhere. I had the same throat issue too, first of all, you need to breath from your diaphgram (stomach breath). And forget your body Smiley

I think you dived in this mystical belief system about chakras. Of course it is your choice if you need it. Smiley
207  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will my situation change? on: July 13, 2016, 19:21:16
I think You can change your life now without it, but of course it will lead you and me to answers about more complicated subjects too. First we need to enjoy ourselves and learn to find happiness in the everyday life and radiate that happiness outwards to others. I did it and practicing. But thats why we need some balance, as the pros are saying - learn to project and meanwhile live the days, some kind of balance and some maintenance time to exercise at the best hours when it is best fitted with the individual.
Maybe what you see laziness is the part of you which you wanted to directly set up to avoid things and experiences, which you don't need here. Just a guessing. I'm a lazy type too for maybe a reason. It could be an advantage maybe too Cheesy
208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 10, 2016, 16:20:50
There are some talented guys, who can see that way if eyes are closed and do the mental work. I think most of us can't se anything and no, this work is done without your eyes - it is physical and needs to be relaxed and not move.

If you are doing it right and it is enough engaging, you could see it more vividly. I can explain it as I experience it. It is mental work and it runs in the background. You defocus your eyes and use your imagination to make a scenery. It's purpose is to detach from the physical enough to make the projection reflex happen. I'm the kind of practice a lot to see the results, so give yourself enough time : ) But as Szaxx said, it could become a dream scene.
If you PM me I can help you further from my early days experiences, and see what is ok with your attempts. But I still can't achieve full conscious projections yet so there's no need to hurry in this practice.
209  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 10, 2016, 14:53:46
I'm doing it since 9 months : ) My session times are around 50 minutes. Don't give up, even if you have months of unsuccessful attempts and don't force it. Just implement it to your days. I don't work too, so we have plenty of time to practice - if the hotness of summer goes away lol.

I experienced the most symptoms too in the beginning. Strong heartbeat which is not your heart, floating parts, itching, restless muscles and a few more like heatwave which is the only sign for me that I know I'm close. So theres no recommended time, it depends on the individual I guess.

My type is the detailed one so I needed to pass every "stages" and after that you will be more familiar with them. Even if you are scared or easily distracted, you will not care about any body sensations and you will have more mental attention on the process itself. I'm just saying these from my experiences.
210  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 10, 2016, 13:56:29
Hello! You need to use your mind for visualize a scene, which you create. Of course we see blackness, but you need to use your mind and not your eyes. Your mind needs to create something, which switches on the projection. I'm practicing the same : ) Others who have more visual skills, will see colors, shapes on their screen, and some people just not seeing anything, but it is not necessary. This is a mental act, which is not physical.

Get a random place in your mind - sandy beach, grassy countryside etc. - and make a simple scene where you go in the grass for example and interact with some objects around you, feel them if you want but not overdoing, because it will strain you or wake your mind up really. Just keep it simple and enough attractive to watch that and not your body.

I hope it helps.
211  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did anybody follow Robert Monroe's ROTE? on: July 07, 2016, 18:25:04
"I wasted 10 years of my life wanting to believe everything I read about in his books and others... suffice to say I now feel cheated.
Makes for a good read, doesn't it?  Smiley
Don't focus so much on it though.  Work on having YOUR OWN experiences."

Xanth, I did this in 7-8 months. Read all books which is related to OBE or similars (I finished just the Far Journeys and I cound't understand Monroe's terms lol... hard read), dive in the whole internet for information, before I found the Pulse. The most of the informations - even in books - in my opinion is first of all a better insight to this whole subject and the next is that it will not help you achieve projection. I needed to forget every religious and mystic stuff which I've read and it is not so easy neither so hard lol. But I think I needed to start somewhere and thankfully to my intelligence and Your and Szaxx's help I simplified it down  : )  Girls and guys don't try to hang on belief constructs! I know it is hard. What is your aim? To know the truth or just talk with angels, ETs, or see places in RTZ? It is up to you but it is hard work (for me, to even achieve conscious phasing).

You need to believe only in yourself and even if other's are achieving spontaneous OBE's, I had just dreams  but they can't reproduce their instant OBE's lol. I now have much more lucid dreams and I started to realize the messages after we talked out with Szaxx. But the main thing in this is that nobody is like "You". You have a path, others have their own. Just don't stop if nothing happens, I'm living my daily life in a good mood, do whatever I want and practice too. The traditional OBE didn't work for me, it was just months of chakra igniting! It is not OBE or phasing, it is keeping your attention on your body... very misleading, and I can't even understand how others got "out" this way lol.

I'm sharing this opinion to newbies and others who thinks nothing will work. It will. Keep close attention to your dreams because your lucidity could go upper. Write the dreams down, and the recall could be better over time. Better than nothing : )

I hope I inspire others in some way, sorry Xanth I just couldn't pass your comment by with the familiar feeling about your years - thank you all : )
212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Difficulty breathing on: June 05, 2016, 17:01:28
Hi there! Well this is my first post on AP lol.

I had the same issue a few months back. You need to breath from your stomach or as it is called diaphragm. Just a little programming, not to use your lungs fully. I think this could help. But if you can stay in the relaxed state and not let your awareness drift there, it will be still ok I think.

Don't try too hard to make it happen. I'm practicing it since 8 months and now I'm not forcing it. Someday it will happen. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]