The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2021, 09:58:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 24, 2019, 19:09:22
Can you tell me how to use it so I can have lucid dreams/obes?

Thanks.
Luffy28, seriously, before falling asleep, say this to yourself a few times: I will be fully aware after falling asleep. Then fall asleep. Don't concentrate on anything, don't think. And you will be aware with practice and persistence after a while in the NP.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: February 22, 2019, 12:08:54
Nice experience at TMI. I live far away from there in Europe from the USA and it would be costly for me to try it lol. I also tried many reachable tracks what are on the internet but the only effects was calmness and similars, despite that I did the mind work.

That purple energy is interesting, while I've read your story through, got the impression that maybe I would get something similar after not experiencing what others do and our expectations are quite as the same as others', like "but why I don't get what they are?". Something like that. I had the impressions when you got only those energy stuff that guides are doing what suits you. For us, it is not obvious why this and that happens that way but after when you ask back on a reinforcement, you almost laugh, like lol it was "that"? I mean you got the help and training but never guessed why or what is it. I don't have so much experience maybe like you but I've learned about non-physical friends and some parallel selves that they (we) are completely different from regular people having all the experiences which we can read, hear and see. We can call it uniqueness. I guess I could be in the exact same frustration at TMI as I don't get the expected signposts or experiences until it turns out that I've got what was necessary the whole time after I ask back haha.

In the end, it worths it. It took me years through my conscious sleep life to uncover the categories for myself what "they" are doing behind the scenes (and me) and why my experiences are like that and I guess I will uncover all after 5-10 years too. Very tiring leading a diary each day if I intend for the experiences and I live up days through the night in the NP. But I enjoy even the bad. I guess it takes even a physical lifetime. We get those signs or trainings and many times we just miss the whole meaning. Maybe the difficulty comes from this stupid civilizational programming and brainwashing from childhood and we need to "unlearn" the most.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection possibility question on Quora on: February 20, 2019, 20:40:30
Guys this will shock some.. I rarely encounter this level of human thinking. And I used kind words. Not the question is the interesting here, but the first two sudden answers. No wonder why people still don't get the idea about NP stuff. A good lesson. I don't know people reading this should facepalm or cry or whatever. I accept that it is for the tiny majority but this is beyond comprehension. I didn't even reply to the question on Quora because it was dropped up for me but I tend to avoid it.

https://www.quora.com/Astral-Projectors-if-you-have-astral-traveled-to-the-planets-and-moons-in-our-solar-system-what-have-you-experienced-and-seen-in-these-places

1. "answer":

To be honest There is no scientific evidence that there is a consciousness or soul which is separate from normal human neural activity or that one can consciously leave the body and make observation trials, and astral projection has been characterized as a pseudoscience or if itís even a fakeass myth.

2. "answer":

Astral Projection is hippie nonsense with absolute no basis in fact. If you know anybody who claims to have done it, they are either lying, on drugs or are mentally deluded. Or all three.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit agreed - Guide help denied on: February 17, 2019, 20:04:38
We are living a physical life and maybe you noticed how the vast majority are not interested in knowing that dreams are not just dreams. Once you choose this path even without hesitating, you will develop your NP personality. For me I'm very different in many way in the NP and I'm glad I am. In this physical reality if I would be the same, I would be in trouble. Our world is just as it is and most people are still learning the basics things. I've met my guides, they changed even over some years as I noticed and they are staying away from me because they know I rather do my stuff alone. It is pain in the butt if I ask for help lol because they tend to communicate in a pure subjective way without human terms. Still I can meet a few other versions when I really work for it and I guess this depends on each person, even how others experience the same as me. Other stuff in this are personal sorry lol.

So we "supposed" to do these stuff because we need to. Like you learn conscious projection somehow or you are "lucid" or aware in your sleep life like me. After you fell asleep, you have work to do many times. Sometimes it is not obvious and other times it is. You get the memory set for the task and you do it automatically. Both party are learning from each other. A very simple example is retrieval work. According to the vast numbers who are stuck or suffering in "lower" Focus 3, we are few and if somebody is capable doing it, you will do it with them. Nothing is static and consciousness wants to experience - and this is even a said thing from a parallel version of mine. Pardon me if I left out thoughts lol.

Actually we all have certain insights about all of these, maybe religious distortions but the main thing or purpose is the same. You learn all the time and you are tested. I don't mind by the nights, I even enjoy the bad lol. I guess it starts to wear off after a while and we need a little break which guides notice and we have dry periods, sort of. Then tasks are coming back. We just think (or humanity) that there is human daily life and that's all. Born, brainwashing from school, work and die in misery. There's endlessly more to life. But not so many people look into the NP side. I think those who are like few of us, the personality to take it as a primary nature or second nature doing this is achieved over many lifetimes. Same for imagining you could be a space pilot, you can clearly imagine being one, you are already one in another reality as another version from your Essence.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit agreed - Guide help denied on: February 17, 2019, 16:14:50
It is F2, where you are still in your own emotional or mind-interplay. Guides are non-physical entities watching your progress and training you in what you call dreams. Some may come and go according to their tasks, some are your own other versions of essence from F4, but real F3 individuals. This is a teaching system. I guess it can be very different from person to person about the "who"s.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit agreed - Guide help denied on: February 17, 2019, 11:56:59
I can reinforce what Baro-san said. Keep the questions clear and short, compress them into fewer words. I guess the problem with us is accepting the response.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Frank Kepple Monroe CD on: February 17, 2019, 04:47:48
It doesn't matter I think, it is just the same when somebody downloads these Hemy Sync Youtube vids with a download helper plugin, the quality doesn't feel so studio quality but you will still get the frequencies and the whole track. The main track is just simply compressed into a smaller file and the upper-lower lows and highs in the sound file is normalized. Same as you have a music CD and converting it into an Mp3. So you won't notice so much differences.
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: February 15, 2019, 00:57:44
elaborate ? im curious what you mean by this
Look into Frank's focus model on Pulse, especially into Focus 4, or FoC4 and you will understand this god thing. We already are gods on another reality frame.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 02, 2019, 14:39:11
Kuurt, if may accepting a viewpoint. It can imagine how horrible it is and you may get back patternic responses even on Pulse but one thing is your religion or how you react to these and another thing is that these may be entities from your own fears. Maybe not, I'm just guessing. It could be that suddenly they appeared in your life, you have a lesson to deal with or a task. Maybe it is an emotional and passivity test which you always fail. Did you think about this? I needed to work on my emotions and passivity in the last years after 3 decades and I'm very successful after only some years but with another learning tool, not this way.

You may get these for a reason as others suddenly getting "abilities". Some say that these are "easy" to get, you just need intent but in my opinion practice tells it, mostly if you want something and maybe your own guides telling you back in LD's (not for me, maybe for some people) that you don't need any of those for your life. If you still need them or want them, you may get it to show you that you may ruin your life and chosen path if something happens to you what you wanted as a little child without thinking on the consequences. Let's get the fun practice about 3rd eye. You can't count how many times a DAY people are flushing this up to forums like Reddit and Quora (and maybe for others too) that they heard about it and want it, not even knowing a thing about the non-physical of ground rules and what is a reality overlay or just the basics.

Those who are believing in religious stuff have a much bigger problem dissolving these. If you touched Monroe's books, in one of them for example, literally the entities or guides were laughing into his face for prays and to "god" because only humanity believes in these you know as concepts to make your way in life. I understand this, the most simply can't let these go because their ego will be destroyed and their worldview either. For me in physical life, a family member still abuses himself and thus me too and still have hard time with him. Makes my night life terrible a few times. But it took me a decade after learning about the non-physical and my multidimensional life and development that it is for emotional control. We tend to (or normal humans) overlook these and try to find a rational, human-worldly explanation. But the NP viewpoint is totally different. It is like people believe in this crap system, they are brainwashed from school and dumb parents, go to work and die in misery, it shouldn't be about that. You can bet how many people are working on their emotional control? Not so many.

This is just my opinion. You can still try the opposite option and accept this, expect this and change your perception/thinking towards it. Just try it and see what happens. It could be the same for AP hypnagogic noises about the worst things. I'm lucky I don't experience any of them, it is silent for me, maybe because I tend to face everything in the NP. Just try it, you can't lose. Maybe it is a fear test and you fail all the time because you are reacting as a human being. Who knows, later you may finds this out to be true.
35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Had A Vision - Baggage on: February 01, 2019, 20:17:46
Nice story, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of my own PC, still running efficiently from a decade lol and keeping up. I have a good influence on "him".
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I REALLY need some help on: January 25, 2019, 22:31:12
Others don't have a cathegoric something and they have the same problem : )  So now you know your tasks to deal with. The difficulty level is already there.
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: talking before sleeping working or coincidence? on: January 24, 2019, 00:42:42
recently ive been wanting to try and get into lucid dreaming / AP stuff and i heard the first step is to start a dream journal. well ive been trying to but ever since i started thinking about starting one, i cant remember any of my dreams or theyre just too short to remember, except for 2 days ago, like 10 minutes before passing out i said outloud "im going to have a vivid butt dream tonight. im gonna remember it so well" a few times then when i woke i remembered a dream, it wasnt much but i remembered clearly what i was doing in it. i was like what the bonk is this real or nah? because i did it just last night and it worked, the previous night i had no dream so idk if its placebo or this is a legit technique

You can try my site to read more about LD if you are interested. Or PM me here or there. I was an LDer in my whole life. You have dreams indeed but you lack of a proper method on your own. You need intents to remember, recall them, be aware etc. It is not really happening consistently if you are not keeping it up persistently. And life distraction can ruin it.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I REALLY need some help on: January 23, 2019, 16:26:57
Be aware that Frank's words and labels were very confusing lol and later he admited that for example "up in the head" was not up in the head and some others. Look at that as your attention. You pay attention what runs in your mind without your eyes, like diving into your "head" but of course, we can't imagine it otherwise while we are "awake". You may get it. I'm practicing it since years, mostly at the worst time of the day but doesn't matter lol. I gave up rushing since a while.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I REALLY need some help on: January 22, 2019, 16:01:33
This practice needs patience, even for years or a decade, to find your "method". Then replicate it if you can. Did you try Frank's phasing? Trying it in the early mornings may work well. I'm good in the approach of becoming aware via sleep (which people call Lucid Dreaming) and it takes effort to elevate my awareness. So there are many approaches.
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 18, 2019, 14:38:32
Jordan Peterson as a topic I think has nothing to do here because he has no knowledge about non-physical stuff and is a public person. If others don't know (I didn't know him either until maybe 2 months ago as I rushed into him on Youtube), he is a professor, who is standing out to people and telling the exact truth about our problems in this society and has great knowledge about how our world operates but he has mostly a human perception. I mean he lack the NP or multidimensional element. So don't mess him here. He is just one figure out there, I admit he is very good at this speaks, shows and knowledge and points out everything, wins idiot debates where feminism is and stupid other people trying to ridicule him or keep up the control system, but he is just a figure which people want to follow. It is a Jesus-like thing (if he ever existed 2k years ago and not 400.000 years ago in with Sumerians), people never get the message and they want to follow always somebody. Like nothing changes ever, not the knowledge or teaching goes through really as a primary thing, no it is a side effect and people want Peterson more because others are rabbits to do the same. Most people are weak and in fear to do the same. So he operates on a supply and demand person and I accept that this world needs more of these people in those topics. But he is only successful if others are getting the message and they don't cling onto him as an idol and to his book and lectures. I saw enough Youtube comments below his vids, admiring as a social hero who finally speaks out. And I facepalm.

I don't know Plasma why should we teach Projection to little kids. We shouldn't. You start to be interested from a good reason. We should only let them live their fantasy world and teach them for physical-NP balance to not ruin their physical life overdoing that. We should tell them what is this and that, let them digest it then not blocking them out from their potential. Not making them a fearful, salivating, useless kids. This world is like that with younger generations because they don't want to support this old system anymore which is over since the 80-90's. Younger generations maybe blind and stupid (sorry) or just they don't have the slightest idea why are they physical in this era but maybe they are just doing passively their main job, this world is not what we had in the late 90's. It was totally different. And it was before that too. I grew up seeing this nonsense stupid worklife from people, they suffer and abuse themselves and others, they are blinded by religions (respect for a few who are ok with it), the whole system is changing in front of our eyes in this century and I think it will become worse or more chaotic. I felt it as I was a little kid already and it seems to be I was right the whole time.

It is maybe good that people are about not being interested in "projecting". Why? Because they are not even ready for it. I saw it enough times, people have an initial excitement and it wears off fast. They know about the topic from stupid books, vids and webpages which are already indoctrinating them. Business. Everything is a f**king business, I hate this in this world. You will starve to death if you don't join. Or go off-grid somehow and you deny physical life totally which is not something in my opinion why we came into this chaotic era. There is a grand-scale game set up and move on.

Most of them can't even comprehend what the hack the NP is. What is a dream really? They don't have the capacity to understand it. People should accept, I guess that it is not for all. Billions are not ready. They are workslaves and/or brainwashed. Why should somebody who was blinded and uninterested in NP stuff from their alike parents (who are also dumb), start to be suddenly have an intent for NP life until the "end"? This is a paranormal and mystical or esoteric BS for the most. Some 10.000s or more are only interested. Maybe.

Pulse should be online surely but the current value since big names like Frank disappeared, is declining. Maybe forums like this one have the destiny to disappear overtime? Hm...

So to sum it up, we try to change target dummies as I call them right now. I'm speaking about people in this world. Others will call them composites or backdrop people or projections etc. If there is at least one person around you who is interested in this NP stuff, you are lucky to share it. And that's all I think. I made 4 experiments on Reddit for example in some subs like Dreams, Psychic, LD etc, one recently. People mostly don't even give a damn about you giving the answers. I was curious that the 4th time how it ends. Terribly. If you count about 100 questions (I mean people are crying out for help), you get back some signs of life in 10 cases. Ok, maybe 20. These places are the s**tholes of humanity. What will a normal human being choose? The closest answer to his/her beliefs. I can't beat this system and I guess we shouldn't. We are alone on this path. Relatively. Well, it makes it magical and also sad. I know there are older people here than me but maybe Dolores Cannon was partly correct, my generation should just do our thing passively, who knows, I don't believe channeled stuff, it is a self-fulfilling thing.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 29, 2018, 00:28:09
We are all saying many things haha.
You're welcome.
42  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing and forgiveness on: December 29, 2018, 00:04:28
Besides this site is not for this purpose as you see those categories, I've read the whole story. I'm not an advisor but sometimes as I was active on Reddit, then on Quora lastly and I have some helpful articles on my site which helped maybe hundreds from thousands of readers (who knows), I have insights about it.

I can only say some here, maybe that helps, otherwise I only act privately to not disturb others with these subjects you know. This is not an easy life to deal with. I'm not a psychoanalyst somebody but I'm good at insights. Life teached me many stuff already and I like to share them if it helps. But mostly in PMs.

These people are a**holes, you can agree with it. Your parents are mentally ill, who have big physical life problems and they didn't even give you love. That's very clear. You did the right thing, cut off the connection and move on. Your life is what is important but if you did what you could from the right and from your heart and they are still like that, you are ok, they will need to deal with it. Chances are, they will end up in the BST regions in the Afterlife where they will continue with this attitude almost forever in physical time terms. You can't help others really and you can't tell others how to live. Just don't. Release those emotions once you are free now and don't hold any regret or others, not even because they are from your blood. That doesn't mean so much, you selected this family maybe with a good reason which you may didn't find out, maybe you start to see the big picture. Don't take part in dramas and emotional fights also.

These are big life lessons and I had my part in these too. This world if full of these mentally damaged people who are addicted, selfish, have low level of consciousness and they won't change. They are physical maybe for this reason too. Think about that, you may learnt much more than they were. So the best option is not holding any negativity and emotional baggage or you will end up with cancer. Your life just worths more than that. You know, these are life tests. I hope my thoughts could help. People tend to either thank me gratefully for these insights or stay silent lol.

Start 2019. with working on your emotions, attachments, just practice releasing them because they are very important for a good life in both worlds. Hard to do, I know. My family is full of selfish, low level of consciousness people too but not that bad geez.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 28, 2018, 23:49:46
The thing is, if you have a rushing mind and you go with that to the NP via falling asleep and without clearing it out with some techniques, you will have a big Focus 2 event chain and we can call it "vivid dream". I dropped the dream label years ago, I rather call these just NP experiences. I noticed for myself if the daily life supplies my with full of crap and I don't eliminate it, I won't be as "lucid" as to the degree that I can just walk out from the actual "place" where I gain my peak awareness. For example, this Christmas was a nightmare for me lol, family and others just sucked me out like hell and I started to regain myself as soon as relatives got lost this place. I hate it. So when events are coming like this or you have daily worries, these are dumped in the background. Another interesting thing what I noticed, if I only have a slight thought about indeed people, places, anything for some seconds while I try to concentrate on being fully aware once I fell asleep, you can guess what will be with me for days in physical terms.

NP guidance also takes part in this, you need high awareness, work for it. It is not so easy all the time. I'm still figuring out the right mixture and tools to be as aware as in the physical but you can guess that a nightly 5-6 experiences which last for days, well you will be bored after a while or overloaded. So periods are coming when you lose the tail on purpose to have some pause. Not an easy thing to do. You just have enough for a while about leading your diary. This happened me for months lately and I'm slowly catching up. But my tools, thoughts and experiences are mine  : ) We are not similar. For me, the best method to dissolve ALL noise is listening to music for 1-2 hours with earplugs in bed before falling asleep. Something needs to grab your attention. You do this all day long. I'm sick and tired of helping on question sites like Quora (before that Reddit) but I shared this there too. People just don't read back on useful answers and this reminds me about many questions there too about mind noise and falling asleep.

I had some conversations a few times with a few people around me, family members, friends, they didn't get if being "lucid" leads you to much more, finding that awareness level, then it is "easy" to achieve. No it is not if you are bombarded with stuff. This is why I support Frank Kepple's view about becoming closed and passive in daily life, no opinions, no dramas etc but it is hard to achieve once annoying people and thoughts are there.

I know Buhlman's work but he is very passionate with OBEs. He speaks about forgetting everything and all the flaws and he has his own doctrination lol. Be cautious.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I finally meet my guide and I think she's testing me on: December 28, 2018, 13:34:51
If you get hundreds or thousands of these, various kinds of scenarios and others, you will know by your categories, what is what. Your context of these experiences are yours and I guess others can't just really interpret them. Emotions, thoughts, memory sets are more in the game to take into account. I don't and never believed in that neg thing, it is not like that, you are just indeed tested with your reactions. For example indeed if you are searching for a way out, it is related to your waking life also, to show yourself that you will do anything to reach your goal. My team did this many times with the feeling of the urge to go to the toilet with bowel movement's end, geez, they liked it to use. Other times, just endless rushing in places, buildings, cities to find the way out.

You can make them be surprised too, they sometimes fail with fear tests over me because I always face them no matter what and I surprised them with a totally passive observational attitude and told them, yeah yeah I know it is a fear test. And they looked at each other. Or just those idiotic "find your way out" scenarios, well I get loads of them but because they are related to my daily reminders about my life and goals with a great chance. So this whole stuff is very personal for you too and it never ends. I don't mind it but disturbs me when I get too much of these lol.

In the past I could program myself to just walk out of these nonsense stuff and end up instantly in Focus 3 regions, cities or just ask to go elsewhere. In my opinion, at least for me, there is no strict script to follow. For example I become fully aware in a copy of my home, I ask for traveling elsewhere, then vibration builds up in my non-existent body in the NP from the back like somebody hugs you as energy and I blur out into another world. There's just too much to deal with sometimes. Step by step. Sometimes nothing works and I stay at the same "place" to observe.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 26, 2018, 22:36:48
In this manner I'm an "author" too with an LD book but I don't say that you need that. You just need to practice implementing your aim or intent before falling asleep. Well, I was always a conscious NPer and you can still be that conscious without realizing that you are in the NP. So you can be an observer, an active player and some other. But well, an LD is in general where you are aware of your experiences. So you should get used to the idea that you need to still yourself and then it changes. I can speak big textwalls about it, but why should we make it complicated? Just practice this before falling asleep, clear your mind and let yourself normally fall asleep with the last thoughts of becoming fully aware. No need for books really and techniques. Maybe just self-suggestions. Sometimes not really just the empty mind with the intent. You will see it.

It doesn't work if you are full of crap in your mind. In the last week I'm full of that from my family tree and Christmas and I hate it but it will be over soon. It is enough if somebody disturbs your life or something and you can't get lost of that.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2018, 02:38:09
Merry Christmas for all and many conscious APs : )
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: December 12, 2018, 23:18:41
I should add the "up and right" after Frank's thoughts : ) But I guess you shouldn't take it that seriously. Don't forget that he was just an individual who experimented with these on his own way in the footsteps of Monroe. I know his work in and out but we are not similar, who are practicing this. This is why maybe Lumaza's work will work for Lumaza plus a few people and Frank's work will work for people like him. Just guessing. We need to figure it out alone.

Some people swear that eyes should be left out from this practice and some can phase with staring or using them. I can't really decide who is right so the best thing is just find your own way. For me, staring with them or using them, nothing works. Only if I switch "backwards" behind them into the NP stream so to speak. And not always. But these are just my own experimentations, others are surely better at this than me.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: November 28, 2018, 20:52:16
It could be, you are paying more attention to your NP side and it could be the cause with "side-effects". I sense the guidance (yours) in this from there. But yeah, you should keep on going if it benefits you. I'm not so strongly connected to my NP life in this aspect yet and figuring out the pieces. The curse of the analytical thinking lol.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: November 22, 2018, 21:36:48
Hm, maybe defocusing is the right word? I tend to practice it a lot. You defocus and watch a layer just backwards. We can call it our mind. But as soon there are some mental sceneries, we tend to ruin it with our eyes and we fall out. Frank actually had a battle with this lol. But I guess Lumaza you are a proficient god in this according to me haha.
50  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Telekinesis is a form of short term consistent histories time travel on: November 22, 2018, 16:56:09
I know this post chain is not so young, but I need to add my observations to beavis and this TK practice. I never practiced Telekinesis but later, I want to learn it. Maybe it is not about learning it but allowing. As I got this post randomly, I remembered a guy on Youtube who figured out the same thing that TK worked for him when he had the intent in his mind with closed eyes, imagining the stuff spinning, then with open eyes, just wait. And observe what's happening. And then it moves (took him maybe a month or months?). Pretty interesting and I guess this alone makes more questions alone in this practice or phenomenon. I would like to learn it later and I'm a natural TK guy in my non-physical life which may doesn't mean so much in this Universe but it is cool to do it, especially if others can see it.

Well many (if not most) Youtubers are faking it and making sensation from cheating but this was just one guy. It is pretty interesting in the end that you need to allow to your bigger part of consciousness from the NP to do it. I wonder how many people realize this if they are eventually successful and this is why it is a good we can learn from each other. At least who are serious and not doing it for showcase and in other videos (lol) making a huge fashion from it by closing eyes, giving "god" reaching postures and rituals funnily and acting as they are some ultimate being doing this.

But many of us can agree even on the "allowing it to happen" or "passive observation" that hm, maybe there is something to it, how the NP works towards this (or other) physical system.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9