The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 17:03:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: June 27, 2017, 21:49:36
Looking at this book as something tangible to have whilst reading here as well....is this a good place to start? He seems to know his stuff...

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: BIll Buhlman talks on: June 26, 2017, 23:19:26
What I find interesting about Bill is that over his years of experience it has become less about the OBE and more about simply furthering your consciousness through, finding out more about who we are by moving within, removing the mental baggage we acquire through life, utilising the potential for healing in these states and other more expansive pursuits rather than just going for the ego orientated OBE. I think there's an important lesson right there.

OBE's are seen as the pinnacle of consciousness experiences and so many people bypass things like, expanding heart space, creating high energy states, and removing blocks/inhibiting beliefs and then they wonder why they don't reach the non-physical.
Great point..the things you mentioned expanding are why I want to do it now. I never was interested in it to just go flying around..lol.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello All on: June 26, 2017, 23:12:45
Look forward to reading up on all this....looks like some good thread topics. Recently floated out of my body while meditating and has gotten my interest up. Have read a slot about AP before and decided I didn't need to be floating around the astral, but now I think I may  grin

Peace brehs!  tongue
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Dead Manís (Womanís) Guide to the Afterlife. on: June 26, 2017, 23:07:09
BUMP..so I can find this easily when I want to.. grin

Probably don't post here anymore but I have experienced so much of what is on your website, esp. in regard to 'Presence' and that state of being...It was great to read that. I didn't know anyone could put that into words just so. Thank you.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone have tinnitus yet they still astral project? on: December 21, 2014, 07:21:23
Yes...its like hearing a force-field  cheesy
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: November 27, 2014, 00:23:33

They say a pictures worth a thousand words.  grin
NICE
Pages: [1]