The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 20:17:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Proof for astral projection on: April 01, 2012, 01:51:14
I believe trying to prove this has been a topic on here many a time and has never had any success.

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Might have lost a friend on: April 01, 2012, 01:45:10
Even though my wife and I know that there is a ghost in our house discussing AP with my wife and kids is not a good thing. So far this forum is about the only place to talk about this without getting those looks!!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Iron Curtain Technique on: March 26, 2012, 00:32:02
I'd like to here about F18......and thanks for the Technique. I will give it a try. My problem is falling asleep. I can fall asleep in 30 seconds!!
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: a way to win the lottery on: October 27, 2011, 01:14:12
Still looking for more people to help.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: a way to win the lottery on: September 24, 2011, 23:42:04
Can I join again ?  grin

My motivation was coming from the wrong place before so I had to drop out as it wasnt good for me. I've sorted that out now and found the right motivation so I want back in if you'll have me.

I'm prepared to put the work in and will ask my guides to help as well if they want to.

I think you would be welcomed back Blis.....go back to the groupbox and sign back up. I'm sure Jarrod will let you back in smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: a way to win the lottery on: September 24, 2011, 07:21:02
WOW!! no one is interested?? I can't believe that. Come on people someone has got to be interested....
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lottery Group Idea on: July 10, 2011, 06:49:48
Not to be a stick in the mud here, but this same question was posed to my Chi Gong instructor - and he said it's possible, but a bad idea. Money pooled for lottery and gambling purposed carries negative energy. Especially in Vegas Tongue hehe
But he did say, that if you did use intention and focus to alter a game of chance to give it away to charity. This will 'smudge' the negative energy attached to the money, and give you a hefty lot of good karma.
That's his take on it. I tend to trust much of what he says.
hhhhany way. Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents here Smiley
Good luck on your experiment  wink

Someone is going to win it. It may as well be us!!!!
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: a dream inside a dream (Questions) on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:09
I've had this happen to me before. Once I was walking through a park sat dawn under a tree and went to sleep only to start dreaming!! I had a false awakening and then realized I was still dreaming and then just woke up!! It was strange at that.

daniel
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lottery Group Idea on: July 02, 2011, 07:48:00
Would it not be better if we all tried to purchase a ticket from the same lottery, (power ball, mega millions) with the same numbers, and concentrate on them that way??
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lottery Group Idea on: June 28, 2011, 14:03:53
As far as I know I joined!!!! huh
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lottery Group Idea on: June 26, 2011, 20:03:13
So how many are we up to?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sugar Addiction on: June 20, 2011, 04:32:43
Honestly?  I think it's because fructose was just entirely the cheapest thing.  As per the doctor in the video, he says it was due to reducing the prices of food so that it wouldn't become an election issue during the Presidential election of the day.

Well with the price of food now a days, it WILL be an election issue this time!!!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lottery Group Idea on: June 20, 2011, 04:02:26
I'm in too!!!
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: need some advise.. on: June 20, 2011, 03:46:41
Wait how old are you? Jobs are vary hard to come by. You may want to keep that in mind when you are thinking about this.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Seeing the future on: May 10, 2011, 15:02:29
Possibly!!!! But he did say sometime in the next year...He also told us that when he was 16 at 2am ha woke up and new that he had to go find his girl friend. He got in his car and started driving around not knowing where to go, then it came to him to go to a fast food place where they hung out, and her car was there behind the place in  a dirt lot. When he got to the car she had been beaten and was near death from bleeding........He says that these things come to him all the time.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Seeing the future on: May 09, 2011, 15:45:41
Thank you
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Seeing the future on: May 09, 2011, 15:13:47
A friend of mine says that he gets these premonitions of the future. I'm just curious what that is called. He says that something is going to happen in the next year that is really freaky, but he will not tell us about it. 
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 5/21/2011 on: January 05, 2011, 13:42:59
OK.... thanks all for your thoughts! I'm not to religious myself.......time to move on!!!
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / 5/21/2011 on: January 04, 2011, 13:28:23
So what do you all think of the May 21, 2011 "Day of judgment"?? Any truth to this??
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A ghost in the house! on: November 19, 2010, 13:29:28
She asked it if was the one turning our air conditioning down and it said no. She asked if was banging our cupboard doors it said no. She asked what its name was it did not answer. She started to make jokes with it and it got ticked off and said bonk you!. She waited about five min. and then said she was sorry and it said ok. There were more but I can not remember.....She has this program on her phone where she can pick up words being said, not sure how this one works but it said "David" and "Engineer" That was our landlord's name and he was an engineer on a ship. He died about five months ago.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A ghost in the house! on: November 18, 2010, 13:06:15
Hiya. This seems a lottle vague; care to elaborate please?

Well for some time now we've been having some strange things happening like cupboards banging when no one is in that room, lights turning on and off, someone whispering in our ear, and my has had someone tap her on the shoulder. So when our paranormal friend came over we had her bring her see if she could sense anything. She had her tape recorder out and asked some questions of the ghost and got several answers. The one thing that was weird was that our is a barker and was barking outside and would not stop. She asked the ghost to have the dog be quiet and the dog instantly stopped and just whimpered after that.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie from Aus on: November 17, 2010, 13:35:56
Welcome to AP....Happy Birthday in advance! x-mas eve must be great for your birthday.

daniel
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A ghost in the house! on: November 17, 2010, 13:30:41
My wife and I had a dear friend of this past weekend, she works with "The Littlest Ghost Hunters" Paranormal. She can sense the presence of ghosts around you. She had a tape recorder and she asked some questions of the ghost in our house and he answered her....it was a little creepy but apparently we have at least one ghost in our house.
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A gathering of people on: November 17, 2010, 13:22:41
So for the third time this year i went to a gathering of people, this time it was a funeral of a classmate of my wife, I had not met these people before, but they all seem like i know them. You know how you get that comfortable feeling around people you've known for a long time....kind of strange.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trouble getting out on: June 20, 2010, 21:43:25
Falling asleep has always been my problem as well, way to much work and always to tired. The easiest time for me is after I've been asleep and wake up about an hour or two before I need to get up. And always on my back, on my side is when I fall asleep.

daniel
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6