The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 21, 2019, 18:53:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:44:30
 opk see you soon again
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:26:12
What is the IRC, that would be nice. Chat room is faster then this for sure.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:07:00
 Lets do that again, I have to go...
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:06:15
 How about looking into this one because Casey was so happy to know that some others would join , more private and it could be a place to journal with experienced explorer like the only one that still are active here. not that I want to take the crowds and lead them out of this great friendship place but chatting on facebook is way faster and easy. This is not Facebook though which is so much more full of other things that really I don't need or do not want to focus on. so convenient though
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:59:37
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/member-journals-f83/
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:55:21
yup it can be much better to find that place and make it a saturday event
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:51:36
 grin is this faster then chat rooms because its painful
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:44:33
 I am thinking of sending a note to Bee from the EIC to ask if he would like to join also .
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:42:55
 how are you doing ?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:41:59
 i am trying to send here it so we can try the chat room it may be easer then this slow process
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:40:15
she is having incredible fun with her crystal
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:33:18
Eh ! i got a link for anyone that would like to come and join Casey on her Galactic forum. i will join because i enjoy her work and could be also a more personal place if you like to check it out .
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:29:47
 grin
14  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tall shadow figure on: May 18, 2019, 07:31:53
Wow! that is some weed , could be the chemicals mix with it. eh! I think it is possible that they had some kind of experience because of the way they were altered in vibration. May never happen again which will make them wonder for ever what that was, not much you can say to help process this.   
15  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: May 15, 2019, 08:19:40
Ha! I see what you mean now about the Fox Nameless...
Well thank you all for the great encouragements .
T-Man you definitely will receive one, and all of you that do come here to contemplate the work we are sharing.
Lumaza, it would be nice to post one of your great work here , it was part of the inspiration to start this dream catchers idea.  I would like to make these with crystals casted in the medium I have many model on the go . If you dont mind ... I will easily do it from copying photo sites  ... coming with the rest of the design soon . I have to finish this church work first. I am definitely guided working with your hands is a very powerful way to connect and meditate.   
EV, you will have to also pic one, the more out there the better.  wink   
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Silence on: May 15, 2019, 07:53:23
 Silence is good  grin funny that you say this after we spoke. rolleyes a new path I would say....
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Mother Passing on: May 15, 2019, 07:49:51
My condolences Sixx,
I also have parents with dementia and other brain deteriorations. it is hard to know what is happening in there last years . it is the brain , we realize that we are more then our physical when we learn to explore those states. You may just need to make an intend to have a sign send to you at all levels even during waking time , it comes in all kinds of form. make it your point of focus with no expectation just imagine that you will have some kind of message. Trust that you will know. heal first and let it take the time  that it needs.
Plume
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: May 11, 2019, 07:11:51
 grin

ALLO ALL!!!
like I promise, here are the photos of the dream catchers project. I started with metal bronze and it all morph into these plaques that I will cast in concrete or plaster. My true purpose is to create these symbols and have them spread like wild Fire. Yes you heard right  grin .. I mean viral  grin  in our imagination, so we can dream them and see  them appear in places that will make you wonder... wonder what? ... HA ...that is the secret , to be honest I am not so sure what yet or how, but it could be something in the line of super seed in my fields. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

I got a dream that maybe , just maybe it will wake some to the incredible potential if we all put our mind and intent together and create art like crop circles or even in the snow.
I will tell you that this winter I had some incredible synchronicities while creating these plaques .  I made something like 20 all thinking of the meaning and its number in the order . I concentrated on each one with the theme in mind , one was an Owl . While making that plaque I had a friend send me a picture of an owl formation in the snow shocked I figure I did it  grin grin grin see... rolleyes
Did I say it is all related to astral travels if you wonder  wink believe me it is, just because that opened incredible feeling that much is possible and to bring that power of intent in the physical might just be the reason we experience things like that.
I have more photos coming... I call this serie Triquetra , Trinity , and also it is like the flower of Ontario. Just perfect... I am guided to do this and having so much fun at it. I actually would like to get to a point that they will be made with crystals hanging and casted in some kind of natural Resin if possible and metals shaving or organic materials. they could be like orgonite amplifier.  Still lots of work. Today I saw these amazing little ancient types of medallions that looks like candies because of their transparency, that gave me an idea  rolleyes grin grin grin make them in maple syrups candies and just give them around . Is that cool or what . Eating the symbol , think about that for a minute ... seriously... truly magical in a fun way and who know what will happen.
A bientôt
19  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: May 08, 2019, 08:24:01
 grin
 Allo All. here are a few interesting events that I can only call this magical from my experiences with this incredible reality. it all started with of course astral travels ...ok  now that this is clear lets have fun..

I am not sure what I am looking at but something is going on , for some strange reason I am very much intime or tuned and right there when these events are happening . Seriously... I feel that I need to witness this but for what reason though.... ?intriguing. I am just noticing a thread close to my path , what is at the heart of my work and fascination.
I love churches for many reasons .
The day of the Cathedral burning in Paris I was chock and surprise .
I actually was driving through the town of St Isidore ( Farmers saint ) where a church burned down a few years ago.
In 2016 July , I was also driving by this church when it was in full fire which is only on occasion for work related  reason , estimates and paint job .
Not a big town , so not many will see this in the moment that  the hellish fire is taking the magnificent Church Towers down. I took lots of photos I will tell you....

Just as we were driving home from an estimate to repair again an ancient Altar the day la Cathédrale in Paris was in flames , I ask my husband to go around the new construction of this church that burned down from lightning on July 2016 .  We were not aware of what was going on in Paris yet.
We wanted to get a  phone number so I can get some work to rebuild the art work. All looking like they started to rebuild this modern place. Always looking for an opportunity to do my passionate work , sculpture and painting.

Minutes after my brother in law texted that la Notre Dame is burning...

SO what you can say , what this has to do with Plume...all this is coincidental  ... maybe ...
HELL NO , not in my world it’s obviously magically saying something...
LOOK  at this spider on the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ottawa, again shock that this was happening while I was all alone for three month putting gold leaves on the main Altar , it needed amazing repairs. Very specialty work. Same fellows that  built the Cathedral in the late 1800 , you know those out of this world Altars that I just worked on all winter for again three month . They were originally from a convent , the Sisters of the Sacred blood .
Very perfectly timed with me personally on many things also. I swear I feel guided. I don’t ask question just look , work and go with the flow.

In 2017 exactly one year to the day after the burning  of ST( Isis) Isidore la « Machine «  came to Ottawa on Canada day with a flaming Dragon and a mechanical Spider.  They were walking the street of our capital. I was happy because I got amazing wifi for a week so I can listen to podcast. That was the begging of researching the fringes subjects again and truth seekers like Off planet Radio. Funny because Randy Maugans was very much involved for many years analyzing the scriptures. I certainly felt in good hands with that kind of information while bathing my body in this sacred place. Just perfect In my opinion... 
Last week I went back to work at the church to finally do the last touch up on the Sacred blood Altars. Very very traditional place I even started to put a scarf on my head for respect. No one ask but I feel I should.

All excited to again be alone and put my headphone I finally got the courage to listen to a podcast about the blood sacrifice from Off planet radio, I avoided this one ...then I felt the urge to plunge my mind in this subject while working on these Altars , I have to admit blood sacrifice is not so much of a subject I want to listen but I felt I should. All this could  be part of some very ancient things that was going on in many levels anyway . I actually manage to listen to the whole things and stay in one piece.
Well that sure did it for me. I deeply think I am guided. But by whom ...? Jeez good thing I am having fun because it can be at time insane what I am seeing.
Is that crazy or what ? ... The gigantic spider which is also a sculpture call mama in front of the Nationals gallery right across from my famous Notre Dame  Cathédrale . LA MACHINE  is also a French company. They do many events like these , A big crew were camping in the basement of the Cathedral  with all their tents and equipment... yup strange indeed , it feels like a fairy tail unfolding right in front of me and at the same time at the tips of my fingers while I am painting away in the churches.
I love it ...
I am sure there will be more to come.
But truly do not forget why I am  here.
If you need a reminder 😝😜😎🤓 you know...
Super duper seeds...
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 07, 2019, 07:53:34
 grin yeah!!! love this..
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: May 07, 2019, 07:45:42
Eh ! Nameless' I had it all written and poof all gone  cry
So I will again.
I did the draw just when you gave us the news of your husband passing. I really felt the urge to do a draw. it was a while ago , I had these cards on my table all that time.
You did a pretty good analysis, you noticed the mirror images right away. Two of CHALICE ,Friendship  I think it is the veil that is existing between you and your love one.  I particularly see this also in the right card next
to that one, it looks like you are painting what you see which indicates your experience , a perspective that can be a heavy one to carry. TEN OF WAND

The Lenormand card speak about a Fate  in the middle vertical row( CLOVER) receiving (BOUQUET)  fortunate and unfortunate situation , it depends how it is perceived  and the(FOX) indicates a bit of that dilemma ...how to see this ...how to feel. So much pain because of the
(CROSS)
The first row is the (STORK) , two birds, one reaching , ready to fly for a higher place and looking up to the new path ( STAIRS ) and the other caring,  holding the few things together with a single stick . ( CROSS) is about the pain, the faith, the belief, all that is important when we are face to make choices that effects us in a deep a spiritual levels.
That last row says that the obstacle  ( MOUNTAIN) are real and will be about the family roots , (TREE),   a Trip ( SHIP) traveling to that new path.
 you can see that there is a theme of Two person being separated by a mirror and the (STAIRS ) also says that there is a split in the journey that is happening .
I hope you feel ok to see this reading, there might be a reason I waited that long to send it because it was not the right time then .
(HOUSE) #3 of relationship. an other card that just confirms the reading.  
 Lets get talking more , Karin is very active with incredible photos of her crystal ball today, something is showing us some portals with trees , very interesting .  I am working on making my molds , dreamcathchers and many more on all the same theme.
 A bientot ...
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: May 05, 2019, 05:37:24
grin grin grin
Yes cards have to be process  rolleyes
I was busy ...will explain it all in time.
Lets not get to discourage here, I hear that it is slowly becoming a dinosaur things doing that forums. yup ... to be expected. strange times.
Nameless i had this cards on my desk foe way to long but if you want to look at it like on the positive side it kept me thinking of you often :-before i write about htem i will do the photo magic again. hold on to you bootstrap everyone , you will like this draw.
it hardly needs explanation really but I will point a few things that does indicates a fate because of the clover being in the middle of it.

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 21, 2019, 10:05:47
 grin well hello all,
Not sure what I would think if I came from an other place and landed here and saw all that madness. Now which time in the history of humanity would you pick and could you say one is better?...

I am all shook up because I am realizing that there is no G... per say... I never thought I would say that but then again I never even ever said that there was one. Just heard that from a video that I listen today and for some reason it made sense... now it was not completely that dark of a statement,  really,  but the word source was also questioned... I like Randi Green for her interesting material so I will let you know soon if there is a G... even saying it is a problem with me ...Jeez I think I need some help and maybe need to be save  rolleyes Naw... just joking . It is a mad world indeed but more then any othertime in history is hard to say. I think when we wake up to more reality we feel like an outsider
 , I always felt that but then again everyone must feel that way or try dam hard not to think about that.
Lumaza , I sorta understand what you mean maybe, I have a sense that I am creating my path but at the same time so much fall in place and is reflecting connection that seems to be for me to dig up or fall on it, the more I take action forward when there is a call , the more is showing that a path it is aligned, that make me stop and ask how that can be. Often the message get repeated and clearly something is calling for attention  the more you give into the more comes. Now is that a trick or is this me doing it , or am I fooling myself? ... so much being pulled from one side and the other, being centre is defenitely needed...

Yup... still thinking to much .
but Eh!!! you all sound as confuse as me... grin rolleyes somehow that is reasuring if that helps cool
I will be back tomorrow. Got more to talk about
 A bientot...
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection and the tarot... on: April 14, 2019, 08:17:28
Jeez ! I like That grin
 and yes you have tap into a form of self communication or maybe I should say using the cards are showing you things and the magic of noticing. Perfect!!! have no system just play this way, make it your routine and look at what jumps at you . Write whatever comes to mind , take notes and get curious like child and make it a routine.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Coincidence.... on: April 14, 2019, 08:09:38
Wow!!! you call that coincidence, I would say it is synchronistic and very symbolic, not one or two but three books. Got to admit that number alone says a lot. very very cool!!!!
your are obviously on a good path and it is reflected many times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6