The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 20:38:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 28, 2019, 08:22:38
 grin I just read this but have no clue or experienced what you are describing , interesting though smiley
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 28, 2019, 08:12:38
 grin all I can say is I feel that I am burn out rolleyes ... there is not one day that goes by that I wish I can have those great conversations I had on the EiC ,  the pace felt normal for me there . I write comments on face book and most get lost and frankly it is not the most focus place. now i say that but there is a few Facebook  friends that are totally devoted to have the best conversation when we get started . That was so important to be focus when I joined the forums in 2015 , I spend hours reading all the post and trying all the exercises with so much joy. Somehow my life seamed way more simple then...
There is definitely a sense of impatience and maybe even an energy that we may be experiencing that make us less focus and that could be our biggest challenge at this time.
I think that the crowds will move were ever it is convenient but for the fringe dwellers we may still lurk around the spaces call forums  rolleyes
obviously with this conversation we can see that we all wondering the same thing but know where to come to go deeper if needed.
lets see ... i am not leaving even if life and work will pull me away for a short time .
A bientot ,
Plume
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: July 21, 2019, 09:21:14
 grin
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: July 21, 2019, 09:18:47
 rolleyes  again I have to agree with your great reply ForestDean.
I have that nagging feeling that we could not travel in this vehicle , our body I mean,  and survive far away for long from its organic connection to the earth. We are made of it we like it or not , just energetically in all its subtle way , it may kill us to disconnect or make us depend on an artificial traveling space suit , that, just turns me off right away, and why would you want to give yourself that much trouble really ...  
Now if we become more aware of our subtle layers then we can travel much more efficiently without the heavy suit.  
Any civilization or group of more advanced form working with the natural laws would take the responsibility to come here very seriously. All contact becomes a form of seeding and infection. So imagine that I am that advanced existence ..if you ask me to join the party and go do that to a place that needs help , I would consider all the impact and probably would find other way to send messages that may guide them. Let them come up the brilliant idea so they can be passionate to create from the heart . Unless we can make some great exchange in return that would benefit both party. And they better have good food to bring to the party, or seeds so we can plant some new variety,  at Thanks giving, during harvest time  we can talk about the great experiments we did in the gardens  grin rolleyes, we can all grow here if all likes to share space.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Thought Haveing Nothing to do with AP or does it on: July 21, 2019, 08:33:15
 grin
6  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: July 11, 2019, 09:15:38
 grin grin grin
Thank you T-man , Nameless.
Yes there is something interesting in the Trinity symbol, very ancient and part of our construct that needs to be understood on a personal level.
It is in progression...
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Recent Disclosure??? on: July 11, 2019, 09:11:18
 grin
wow ! love this thread
I have to also agree with you ForrestDean.
it would be nice to have disclosure of any sort but the personal one will be probably be the most important one, this will change us deeply and by then you will not care what other say , unless you need to share and be in a group to understand the experiences  . We would not need to have someone else tell us the story that we are way more then what we believed and have very ancient history that would just blow our mind.

Through art and ancient discovery we can see somethings is mysteriously hidden from our own understanding. It is a complex subjects the "other" it puzzle me deeply , I am not so sure what to make of the experiences that are described by many Abductions or crafts and funny it never attracted me for some weird reason , but I do find history fascinating and peoples experiences , we can see something very interesting about our origins . There is definitively some patterns in the expecting type ,waiting and wanting to be reassured of the existence outside of us .That alone point to something we may need to understand more, what we project and also give our energy.
So for the one interested to really expand knowledge , the doorway is a good way to go ... Yup ...Lumaza... It seams that we need to open those doors and practices regularly,  the true ways, go explore and be the explorer.  I will never be satisfied any-other way , certainly not by some information that is coming from our governments , probably they are more confuse then they will admit , being maybe so separated and kept that way for good reasons . How could we ever hope that they can have a good picture of the whole hidden history AND they would have to admit way to many lies.
Then again it is entertaining to see them dance around the subject .  
Oh! Nameless you believe in my crazy dreams , so nice to know I can get help from open minded people like you and of course all that is having that conversation here.
Just this morning I was waking up thinking about making the Triquetra in a candy form and cookies, I woke up with that in mind , half asleep  I was visualizing my molds in silicon  rolleyes, see I am creating even in my sleep.
Patience is key...  meanwhile play, create you can only see and experience what you create , many can create together .... crop circles can be pretty cool you know.
8  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: July 08, 2019, 09:21:45
 grin
LOOK at that tree  shocked It remind me of my amplifier , I LOVE IT ...you know , I have one very similar in style , one that I placed in the portal entrance  at my farm. Many great experiences I had so far and many more to come  grin grin grin

You all have to go check Lumaza's links if you want to enjoy the magic of crystals and arts all in one. wink
9  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: July 01, 2019, 09:25:57
 :-DI just finished this job rolleyes That is the reason I had to put the Plaques on hold.

Here are some of the process to get molds for that famous Dreamcathcher idea ,AND maybe Crop circles. You can see that it is taking shape and many plaques were created with the same symbolic pattern.
Triquetra ...Trinity  grin grin grin
 Now my next plan is having this made in all kinds of possible material, even chocolate , just imagine what kind of magic that would do , seriousely , how do you think magic work, really... no mystery... just commun sense.
So my plan is to use every way to get it going and become totally viral , the symbol I mean  wink
I also would like to have it made like an orgonite device , why not make it work for us when we are at it . I hear lots of great things that can be beneificial from our well being if we place that kind of material by our devices and anythings that need to be diverted of its harmefull energies.  You may need to study this better and even do some dowsing to see what it does.
I am still trying to figure the recipe for Crystal , Copper and other materiels that can be casted in the molds. I was thinking to only cast the part that is the Triquetra and hang some crystals where you see the Arrows. it would be just like a dreamcather without all the matrix around . So much idea still floating around my head but it is coming closer now .  I have to make a dinosaur this summer rolleyes
And its summer and everybody want something at home ...food ...popsicles  shocked Oh it could be a popcicle too... Now thats cool  cool
anyway you can all see that I do not give up ...patience is my middle, name maybe with a bit of madness to not get to bored grin grin grin but truly it is for reason that are much more mysterious that I can word here . i don't ask to much question on this matter , it is not needed , it is fun  , good enough. wink

10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello - just arrived. on: June 19, 2019, 06:55:19
Bienvenue Manco,
 I also read the books from Monroe institute and also have some of the tapes. Here you will find lots of help. i have little experience butwhat I had it changed my way of seeing things for sure , still would like to be more advance but for now I am please with the results from when I got more serious with this art of exploration , the routine and practice is the key and the discipline will definitely bring you into your personal journey. 
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: memory consolidation(s)? on: June 15, 2019, 18:22:06
 grin
yes, nice thread.
not much for me to add, love reading your thoughts. BTW my dreamcatchers are starting ti take shape .... coming soon on this channel rolleyes wink
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: June 15, 2019, 18:16:01
 grin grin grin
Allo All,
I am back for more Tarot fun.
We know the rules , never ignore the cards, better to leave them on the table until you can process the meaning.
This draw was done two weeks ago,  again part of my routine that was much more regular , Still … now it will a happen once in a while,  again very potent and meaningful.
It was more a training in some way to learn the language of the cards and also practice my writing which still needs a huge to improvement .

I see that there is still some conversations alive here , but it is also a bit  more quiet from what I hear,  especially coming from me . I have been very busy and also going through some deep healing with a big change of diet. All good, but I feel that I needed to set some routines again that do create the environment to explore this magical communications.

This draw kinda hit home in some way, and I need to clear the table so I can do a reading for a friend here later today.

A few years ago on the EIC I picked a card to represent through the Tarot what Exploration in the Consciousness could mean to me.
it was my first deck of cards , probably it attracted me because of the art work.
( KNIGHT OF WAND ) was that famous card , I was so overjoyed because of the fiery “  KNIGHT “ with a red feather which means a search for truth .
I shared the image on my first post to introduce my self then.
AND,
this is what came up on this draw , ( CHEVALIER DE BATONS ) with this new deck,  WELL …is that perfect or what ?
on a quest with a deep passion because of the fire elements .

What struck me then 2015 was the red feather on his helmet, so meaningful because of the name I actually chose while coming on the forum EIC for a first time on social media.
I did not think much , maybe a little bird told me to use this name , it never crossed my mind before , it could be because I was creating feathers for dinosaurs sculptures. Long story and a very healing time period,  meditating , immersed in my work  and having great conversations.

Back to this draw now that I explained about this ( KNIGHT ) which is very significant.
I am trying to stay focus on only a few important places with the mad world of social media and recreate the simplicity that existed,  this could be why I have this cards coming back again at this time.

CENTER LINE , What is happening.
You will notice the ( WOMAN ) in the centre of the draw, obviously  “ MOI “  next to a ( RING ) commitment to a public place ( GARDEN ).

TOP LINE ,  says that the ( BOUQUET ) is about giving, in a stable ( ANCHOR ) flow and continuously way… ( FISH )… I get the message… keep the it coming, never stop .

BOTTOM LINE , the future calls for a sharp ( SCYTHE),  friendly  (DOG ) , resurrection , rebirth ( COFFIN ) of what really matters .

TRIO TAROTS CARDS
SWORDS is the theme here which if about idea and communication,  ( KING AND QUEEN OF SWORDS )…WOW!  next to the ( HANG MAN )  , looking deep for some truth,  maybe within again with other helping that have MUTABLE SIGNS  or are a MENTOR or could be a SHAMAN . Not sure who is who… but that may not be important because the roles again could be interchangeableable for true balance.
WHOLENESS is happening because of the KING AND QUEEN are present here together and the WOUNED HEALER may need to be ready to SHAPE SHIFT.

That says it all.
Ready for more , going for a nap , day dream and maybe even have a spontaneous exit which happen by default on Saturdays , all about keeping the routines, even if they change form.
Tourloo

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Receiving Answers on: May 29, 2019, 05:30:44
 grin it sure can be confusing what to consume and what is good or not. I get a sense that it is how we feel about what we eat or consume that will create the change or fufill the needs. Listening to our body is probably the most reliable source of information you will ever experience. i am vegetarian at best and go off when I am out of tune , mostly life style or disconnected to my probable best interest at that moment.
love those lucid moment like you described... great experience you had, like Nameless said you may have more that knowledge within now that you did send those messages to yourself. Let the things come to you at any moment , when looking at food or anything as a matter of fact. You may feel a pull or repulsion to something that is definitely what you may need or not. I read so many stories about people that go vegan but have very negative relationship with the concept because it becomes an arguments with others and also create judgement.
I fall for bad habits once in a while and go back on track because I know how I feel each time I am doing something that will give me more energy. its a journey for sure but worth putting the time into...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 27, 2019, 08:26:30
  ALLO ,
Routine will also set a pattern that your body will register and automaticaly will respond to the hard work you have set up when repeated in so many times. My experiences now are,  if I go back to bed in the morning on Saturday I will always have some lucidity and even more interesting experience with lots of recalls just because I actually set this routine for many years and with intention to dedicate the Saturday for that kind of practice. Just perfect Even with no effort now all by default ...kinda cool...really , and a confirmation that it is all about what you set yourself to do will bear fruits.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 27, 2019, 08:13:49
EH ! I was at a concert last night... will try again next week around the evening again . don't give up we need to keep trying
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:44:30
 opk see you soon again
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:26:12
What is the IRC, that would be nice. Chat room is faster then this for sure.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:07:00
 Lets do that again, I have to go...
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:06:15
 How about looking into this one because Casey was so happy to know that some others would join , more private and it could be a place to journal with experienced explorer like the only one that still are active here. not that I want to take the crowds and lead them out of this great friendship place but chatting on facebook is way faster and easy. This is not Facebook though which is so much more full of other things that really I don't need or do not want to focus on. so convenient though
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:59:37
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/member-journals-f83/
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:55:21
yup it can be much better to find that place and make it a saturday event
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:51:36
 grin is this faster then chat rooms because its painful
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:44:33
 I am thinking of sending a note to Bee from the EIC to ask if he would like to join also .
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:42:55
 how are you doing ?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:41:59
 i am trying to send here it so we can try the chat room it may be easer then this slow process
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7