The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2019, 00:24:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Clairvoyance a Personal Journey. on: January 15, 2019, 18:11:12
Wow! Szaxx, that is so nicely written. I felt your pain and the struggle that you accounted, thanks for expressing a sense of hope through all the horrors that you became aware. You still have to find a place to keep that spark alive. Truly Words from your heart where that flame exist.
Plume.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 15, 2019, 07:46:39
  sad yup...that was an epic moment for Plume. Still no completely over it.  I am still sad grin but I know where to come now. I have not done anything related to my true passion, meditation, exploration and the sorts. So busy with duty and work.
See you all. Got to run again.
 grin
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 10, 2019, 09:31:18
 grin  , looks interesting... going to check it out , thanks Volgerie.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 10, 2019, 09:21:50
  Allo Lumaza...grin I truly enjoy reading your thread , one of the best, I hear more is coming  rolleyes wink
A bientot ...just passing by, got to go.
5  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing and forgiveness on: January 10, 2019, 08:58:05
Hello Urshebear,
I really feel your pain and hope you got some help with all those advice here. it is about taking action to release the attachments, whatever way will impact you and creates a final point of resolution. Tears and crying is a very powerful release, work wonders for me... I say this because you also said something about forgiveness. I have to admit it is hard to understand what that would mean. it is not clear for most people. I even think it make us feel like that it is ok what they do and the harms they cause to others. Hard to say where the source of this disfunction family members get caught into, but here is a things that helped me deal with resentment towards my father, I felt it was not healthy for me to keep those feeling without some form of forgiveness, not that I was planning all this to happen but it did. When my boy was born ,which happen at 40, I had many emotion come to the surface. Obviously All the family connection suddenly felt that they were much more meaningful. I would look at my baby breast feeding and would cry thinking how sad it would be for any child to not have such an important bond. I thought about my father that did not have this chance with is mom for reason of her difficulty to care for him. At that time, while feeding my baby , I deeply thought of him and cry to that thought about my father and gave him all that love I felt , all throught tears and deep emotion, I imagined him as a baby receiving this, asking forgiveness or giving it , not sure which order that thought was...then again maybe its better not to think about it, just let it flow. If you need to forgive someone whatever that means ,  maybe it is helpful to see them like a baby and give them that energy that is truly from the heart and let it go where ever it needs to go. I did not make this up, I realized this from a book from Louise hay. Really important one in my opinion for healing.
so much pain we can witness when you open your heart to this world... some people come to heal and maybe that is a part of your gift.
Plume
6  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: The best salad dressing/dip that will make you want to eat veggies everyday on: January 10, 2019, 07:58:36
 grin I love food and I mean I live to eat.  rolleyes Good thing I love my veggies. But I have to say that bread is my top fave, I had to shed some extra pound this fall and bread at to go . Also cheese , butter , and sugar. I became angry for a few month. now I am stable but boy oh boy , if i did not love veggies I would of been in a reals sate of depression. That looks like a great salad dressing, you can use cashew to make the creamy parts if you are vegan.   
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Happy New Year 2019! on: January 02, 2019, 07:50:47
 grin BONNE ANN…E ŗ vous tous my dear friends.  , I will be back soon to post. Love you all and yes I also feel that we are going to have a good year.  Got some  things brewing ... I am busy writing a intro for cards reading...
Nameless nice to read that you are into learning the cards. Keep it simple , your are a pro at it , itís in you to write and share your knowing.  We are going to have fun with this. hang in there T-man , your cards are still on my table. Collecting dust mind you but thatís the rules of my games, nothing moves until I process the info. You will understand how I work , slow but devoted on this journey.
Great spirits here.
Plume.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 25, 2018, 11:45:03
You are welcome Lumaza, we certainly need to keep the spirit up, like I say often, we would not be here talking if that was not for seeing the light even through those chaotic times. I am often reminded how fortunate I am to live here, I just go to the nursing home where my mom and aunt are , that alone will bring me back to a reality check.
Enjoy the holidays , there is much work to do soon here, I will need all the help ...all in the name of having fun creating great design . I looked at some silicon bronze wire for the Dreamcathchers today , it may be my choice of material after experimenting with copper which is nice also. I want to hang some little shard of crystals with my feathers, that is were you can guide me . I think there is a niche for this design. I will make one and send it out to you.  I would love to share this one if you ever think to make them and sale it at your faires , the more that are out there the more I think it will be viral in some way . eh! why not dream big grin seriously. its about sending a image to be shared and open doors and who knows where that will lead...
A bientot...
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2018, 11:17:26
 grin
JOYEUX NOňL a tous!!!
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 24, 2018, 10:44:10
 grin
Love that Ace of spade song , It has a bit of a devilish feel about it ... rolleyes  rolleyes rolleyes so cool to see music from my time.
 wow! Lightbeam,  I think something is been pick up here from you in your dream , something to do with maybe cards or other things that could be focus on here .
I was making cards this week to send to a few friends but it all turn out into creating these Dreamcatchers now. I felt the urge to make them and spreads them to friends that would be interested in having some focus game on creating crope circles. I feel the time is right to again revive this dream...so maybe its something that can be seen or felt by and connected to dreamers here. The spade does represent only a start of an idea , it has to be work on . If i look at the 2 other cards that Nameless picked I can compare them to the Two of Pentacles which means choices and versatility and being flexible, the two of hearts is about friendship. I think it is funny that the Ace of Spade has a feeling of being a separate read, maybe it means that it does take a start , a  clear thought to be heard ... still depending on a few forces to make a union of some sort.  A general feel of the cards together is a birthing of some commitment, juggling a few things to get it moving , no loss no gain yet .
Nameless we are on something here for sure , glad to see your enthusiasm and interest. more to come...
Cheese ball Huh what do they represent to you ?
OH! Lumaza those Dreamcathchers are fabulous , I notice them before , hard to make a choice on your amplifiers, now thats funny you posted two of them just like the TWO of PENTACLES / Two of diamond ...see the cards keep giving  grin grin
got to go ...
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 03:48:08
I felt a call  wink... seriously,  rolleyes
and yes definitely a union of hearts here. I truly think Nameless is a natural at this form of divination, and letís not forget , I am still in some kind of limbo for the Tarot thread. I had so much pleasure and connection with like mind peoples and even anyone that would catch my attention for some reason ...I did not have any preference to anyone  that did not stop me feeling the Magick and devotion to the cards, especially if you are open to have fun with those types of games that we create for ourselves so we can see and witness. Two heart can reflect how we exist. That third connection is love to share and express. Trinity is in all if you look.
Now I have to analyze this more ....very interesting....  later tonight or tomorrow night. Got to go ...  I am on some preparation to have some little objects that I would love to send to friends here that believe in the magical power of being united in some dreams. I will give a clue. Itís about Crop circles and amplifier material that Lumaza use. I came up with this brillant dream catcher. I swear it all felt  that I was guided to make them and for some reason I feel Nameless has something to do with how I feel about them. Patience and wisdom ... see you very soon . Those are powerful cards IMO.
cool about sleeping on them. I think Edgar Casey did that with is book for school. Sleep on then never know.... eh! About printing the Oxfords dictionary, maybe I will have perfect English, but then again I got you all here and grace ŗ vous  i am improving. Thanks.  

Light beam , I think the ace is a strong pointer to a direction that cuts right through like a Sword. ďDouble tranchant ď carful of choices. that could mean two side of this that exist ,  you have to make a decision for this to go through, you have the opportunity but something may have to be discarded or cut away...maybe some attachment so it can become possible.
just to let you know all I am coming with the next few days with that promise thread for a Tarot or other tool we would all love to share here. Just putting it together.
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 18, 2018, 09:23:23
Wow! Lumaza
I had no idea that it was meant to be ... so cool! , I just knew when I saw the double canopy that it was perfect, it was love at first sight with that crystal amplifier , not to forget you made them with your magical hands , eh! Now that I think of this it actually make sense that the crystal photo from Karin  through that ball reflects this clearly and that surprise looking little person on the left tilting head , very comical , showing that something is happening but it canít really be seen , maybe some magical trick is brewing  , I laugh when I saw this expression, if you closely look , you can see that it could be a wondering expression...what is going on ...something being manipulated... it is you , handling the crystal shard. Just perfect again ...

My amplifier is a flying saucer shape , I guess you can say it is in relation to the crop circles project I had in mind , but also I think deep down it was about making contact , what a perfect object to represent travelers.  Yup , Crop circles...Still in my future dreams in some way for now ,  taking a little break and having fun with the crystals and friends ,there is a time for every thing.

Very interesting subject crystals I know nothing about these beautiful rocks, but I can see that others may share their passion here , that would be great .
 Nice collection Catsquotl !!! Love to hear your experience with them. Feel free to bring more photos, obviously you had no pro posting them , rolleyes JEEZ!!  some wizards ...
13  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 16, 2018, 05:30:13
 grin Ok I am posting here one photo that Lumaza send me last year. this one fits also in the crystal communication theme IMO. Not sure who it was but we can all see a face .
and yes T-man I saw that second one just to the side. A funny expression , like a curious being , sweet looking and innocent. maybe it is the magician apprentice , then again who is the magician . That could be the look of wonderment which key to see. Could also be the same person reflecting many expression of itself. Just fascinating... no need to dissect this just play with it and when a message is important i am sure it will reveal itself.  
I like that it has a feeling of some hands giving with a very focus intent in the expression.
Oh! nameless it so funny how this is so complicated for some and at time so simple. For now its working , cross our fingers and lets not push the wrong buttons. I am taking photos of this process for karin. I think this will change the face of the AP  wink grin new thread with great people here , all in the name of having fun and sharing.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 15, 2018, 08:02:49
  grin I did see this one movie . Yes there was a time in my youth that I actually watch Tv
 the one most important scene would certainly be how the wizard was just this ordinary little man behind the curtain to make you think that he is much more serious and powerful. But really when the fears are seen for what really they are, we can see how much potentially powerful we are. I also saw the Lord of the ring , might be just the first one I think ...  but boy oh boy that made an impact on me:roll: grin which made me do lots of thinking about the power that ring has and how you can fall into the scene you focus.
15  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 15, 2018, 07:41:22
 T-man  grin Glad you like Dinosaur wink
I will start a new thread that will be about card reading , the first reading will be for you or what you have connected here on this thread and your gift, I need to type it first and will be done over the weekend , I am very slow at writing and being french I do lots of mistakes , Totally pathetic at this art form and typing with two fingers at best on my keyboard can be painful to watch rolleyes

You know the likes buttons are missing  here JEee...  undecided
Hi wink Escape velocity

16  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 15, 2018, 07:20:06
 grin
I hear that there is many types of dragons and some may be call " Rainbow Dragon"  here is a photo that Karin posted on my birthday on Facebook. This will only be a start to show the incredible connection we have create with the help of Lumaza. A true magician and artiste that knows how to consciously connect to those realms that we all want to explore and maybe it is where Dragons exist. And with the crystal we get the amplifiers.
We had already some strong bond that we nurtured over the few years on the EIC and still do through Facebook. Having an amplifier just makes it even more fun and why not have fun with tools and toys if they create the right frequency.
You may see above somewhere in this thread a photos of my amplifier sitting in a portal ( which is at my retirement home)  this is a place Karin and I use for focus . Mine is In Canada and Karin's in the south of USA, also in a port at the base of a tree in her backyard . So far its been more then I had expected, then again we both rarely put to much importance on expectations ...now that could be because we are to busy having fun to be bother.
On my birthday Karin focus on this little crystal that she held between her fingers, took photos and posted this following image. I should also say that maybe birthdays may be an important ingredient to this. I gave Karin an amplifier for her birthday and also a little Dragonet from Lumaza. Many time the amplifier , dragonet or a card reading gets posted , with some story attached revealing just the fantastic world of synchronicity, connection and love to play with what calls for attention.
I hope everyone here know about the Crystal communication THREAD FROM CASEY wink rolleyes that ALONE will blow your mind if you go check out the posting, not to be miss and this is just a start, I truly think this out of this world and also in this world for us to see.
Have an open mind and enjoy my journey here sharing with you these images that I or some friends have captured.
 This one is the latest , take a guess who it could be and let me know what you see...
You will notice the face of a someone that you may feel could be part of our connection here and there maybe. I personally think its is very human and there is a few...

17  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 14, 2018, 10:10:20
  shocked shocked shocked OMG !!!!!! I just notice  shocked rolleyes grin
YES it was meant to be ...HOld on T- Man you already have a reading on my table  , you know why ...
First I just notice  that its the #33 posting that you have last with all your love and devotion ,  and helped me here straight from your Heart , it shows from how you have been also thanked by a true magician  wink
we know who we are  indeed  grin grin grin grin Thanks again Lumaza
 Anyway I will process this tomorrow , I have no choice , I have a contract with some NP friends ( I actually thinks it me in some other form) Like I said my commitment is that I will always write the story and no excuse or lazy way , That is not an option in this world of creating experiences that you truly want , trust me, that is the key to how all magic work , Do do do and just if you have not figure it all out keep doing . That is why your will see the progress from the true explorers here  ... passion and devotion... AND friends come to give a hand, inevitable when the heart is there... Plus you end up having fun anyway no time to be bored and miserable.   So I am back with reading and posting for T- man  shocked Oh! it makes me think of T-rex , Your name  I mean, is that funny or what you posted some of my dinosaur photos... I just love how things likes to play with our focus .  rolleyes got to go see you later ALL ...   I will let you know of your reading this weekend...
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 14, 2018, 09:45:00
 grin grin grin grin grin grin
 LOOK at this T-Man we can built the world we would love to experience, one brick at the time, " GRACE A TOI"  with you persisting help Thank so much for your energy here.  Is that amazing or what !!!! I am so delighted I know what I had to do from what I saw, still  I have no idea how suddenly it came to my mind to do it this way,  First I press on the icon (PHOTO here ) and then press paste after I had it copy the IMAGE LINK from My  photo page on The wordpress Yes I did that before many time but it never landed where it was supposes to be just like you showed on your post, BUT then, like a flash , a thought, not sure what to call rolleyes wink  like magic for me really ... this flash genius thought that took over me made me press more button and voila the image appear  grin grin grin
 Wait ...want to find out my genius way rolleyes , Yes I was having problem to have it appear in between those two image brackets don't ask me why sad SO... I press again on the icon and again both brackets appeared  right next to that incredible long bunch of info and here is the move that change my world , I deleted the first bracket And now the long brutal info was in the right place, magically looking like it was suppose to be , right where that silly cursor was at first when I tried so many time to paste there and ruined it each time . it all looks good now... Still can't believe that it actually work WOW!!!! I am in heaven!!! I swear this is big in Plume world with my Ordinateur.
I think its all about being in good company, Thanks so much friends , it looks like I need to come and do some reading with the Tarots cards now that I know how to post no pro.
 You are on My list of free reading T-man and Of course Lumaza and more...
 be back this weekend ...
19  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 14, 2018, 09:13:26
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:58:06
LightBeam, I do think it has alway been done from remote reading in some way. I only do it when its feel right.  I did do reading for the members when I started on The EIC and had such great fun. It was for energizing my abilities  and to force myself to write more. Now I do it for myself but if you happen to be in my story I will let you know for certain,  because it is pack I have to my cards or my communication line, never let the story be slip away or unwritten,  it has to be notice and shared. if I draw the cards on my table I have to write something at all cost...You know its a training for much more I think grin ...now don't ask me what  rolleyes I have no idea , still just playing for now. but eh! never know I could have the urge to offer again some readings . I do have a pending friend here that I promise a reading with my Lenormand cards...it will happen in some way , I know wink
I do this all in fun and games but with some serious learning in ways that is still a mystery to me. A quest to know how is this possible, really.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:47
  grin
I would love to share my adventure with the cards, From my experience and I think you have that connection also, it has to be personal and the urges are important. Often the story will create a feeling and I had to express it to the person in question or what the focus is being revealed.
 Sounds like we can do this but images do help and maybe you can be of some help if I have to post them with the reading , we are on the way to get this mystery figured out .
got to go will be back tomorrow ...
22  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 09:26:21
 I see them both very strange indeed. what is the browser bar?
23  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 09:10:09
You know its strange this whole thing , I do see it clear. you just posted the crystal but where did you get the picture from?
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:06:11
Wow! Nameless...
 I just felt an urge also to come here to read something from you, I truly think that your are very connected to your physical realm, it shows in ways that you express here often and you also play with it innocently. I feel this from you that it is deep and maybe the most important quality that you have, and you do not take this approach with a technical skill that you  have learned, but actually listen to an inner voice that is yours and truly pure. It does not matter if you throw rocks or cards that you drew , it is that magical touch and a sense of wonderment that opens the flow for things to fall in place and for you to notice. I had the most incredible cards experiences that left me knowing that something is working behind.
The simple cards are often the best and the urge is a call , that has been my experience . The more you play with the call the more you let that line of communication become clear and strong. You have not just pick up a skill like that , its been many things that contribute to your trust and state of wonderment that is so important. Funny ,its natural for me to be in that state , I can see how hard it can be for some, easy though when you invest in the games of letting thing flow. The numbers that you also picked are powerful numbers" 3 " cards , it creates action and a relation that has movement. there is a story that can be started from just that number.
 OH ...! MY am I getting some competition here  rolleyes The more the better. anytime you want to talk about cards I am here for it.
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:35:25
Ok here is the deal, I am going to post them here or try and then will have anyone have fun doing this , now I have no idea how you all got this pictures but your are my wizzards... both of you. I am going to go read some of your cool post and come back with more details to the why I want to show the Crystals here. Thanks so much Nameless And hight five for sure!!!!
Thank T-man very nice of you to lead the way...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5