The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 06:36:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
101  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 08:22:49
Xanth . I wonder how aware we are to even make that decision then and if that is even possible ... it may look overpopulated from here because we are not looking at the right problems.
good questions... but that just open more question for me ...Jeez! just when I thought I had it all figured out  wink rolleyes
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 14, 2018, 08:11:00
 grin
Hello again Nameless . So glad that you are feeling better. Good of you to get the med again. if you need to do drastic change do it slowly ...I just started yoga and also lost a few pounds after many months doing weight watcher, I think that alone has help me enormously to realize how food was playing a big role on how I felt. I think we are spending way to much time digesting and not give a deserve break to the system. If you want to change your body with a radical diet you can also get ride of many ailment especially before stoping any med, you may consider studying the effect of food. After reading Lightbeam's comment I had to share the amazing feeling that I got from practicing these simple water fast or watermelon. The clarity was incredible and it actually hurt to eat afterwords. So I slowly would eat light vegetable meals and at other time pig out because I could not help myself. that was so painful... What a lesson to do this every week though. I am still doing the fast for 24 hour throughout the winter on Tuesday before I go get weight. I actually lost 31. 6 Pounds = 3 big 10 pound baby if you want to imagine this...Wow I am still in shock but boy oh boy it was worth all the effort and now what I learn from my food intake made me realize the pain we create within when we consume. Often you hear some incredible transformation some will do with just diet , well I can say that its all there and it really put you in power if you take the time to analyze this. Not to costly and also recommended by doctors that see the importance on the food we ingest.  You may have to be carful and be follow by some professional if you are diabetic. I am trying to fast longer but that was hard to go more then three day with lots of water of course.
will be back soon, getting ready for a choir concert and moving parents in law in a home , not fun...
see you..
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 10, 2018, 08:13:58
Hi Nameless
Hope you take care of your self if you want to take care of others.  I would seriously, anything about eyes , important to get check if you have already a condition related to blood pressure. Its sound awful to be in such a poor system and unfair like the united state , I just can understand how this is possible in this era, really what is up with this, and alternative medicine is also costly and not supported. I hope you get some kind of answer soon to you mystery, not to be ignore IMH whatever the cause or source of this. 
Nice to hear that you do feel better though, more power to you then...still
Hugs
Plume
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 05:21:57
 grin grin grin
wow! you are all still here ... Nice!!!!Jeez I dont think I can go throught losing another fun place to come and chat with friends. I am pretty alone here in my little corner of the world with these crazy ideas.
thanks ...who do I say thanks to ?...anyway thanks   rolleyes
I was going to post on Saturday that I again by default had an Exit but this time I ask for help ( which I never did ) and freakout because I felt some hands but I try to correct this ...it was a bit strange ...Anyway nothing that interesting really... so that it that all folks...still playing with my cards and verryyyy slow at getting my web pages going...
later gater....
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: October 26, 2018, 14:25:24
Might as well complicate the question when we are at it
 grin
Ever wonder what it would be like to describe or imagine nothing , like before something... real or not ...  and why not say that there is nothing before something ... really , I can even contemplate that idea that nothing is even a possibility or, before there was something whatever you want to call it, what... nothing...? its all words but it does trigger a weird empty feeling within and at time I actually felt like I understand that in a deep way but only for a split of a split moment and poof... lost again that feeling of knowing , still I can't imagine something and at the same time think that it is not possible... seriously , I am a genius in the making Yes, with some limitation obviously.
I better go to bed...see you
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 21, 2018, 11:34:46
 rolleyes yup!!! Just realized that Validation is not going to happen while practicing astral projection, first I am easily distracted and when ever I try to go to my target that my husband placed on a beam in the garage, OH..( three years ago already or maybe even more ) I get no clear result and it turns into a lucid dream ...Oh! well... undecided so it is still there. I made a bet with  my partner that this astral experience is real and that I will prove it to him grin And  believe me I was determined... but I got side track to many times and have way more fun doing other things that  now I think  are probably why we start exploring with this art form, And... to know more about the incredible complexity of the subtle realms. I only touch the surface and still find myself on the beam at time scratching at things, thinking that I got it and Yes... I will get... and at the same time think that I am pretty silly   :roll:because I only have to really look and see that its a distorted view of my garage, while being so aware, also a bit mad ...JEEZ! now its all a joke in my home but I don't mind being the source of entertainment here, I have a penchant for showbiz and be the star  grin I can live with the good laugh I generated  wink

So trying to validate for others is probably the most frustrating thing, especially if you have distorted intention like dreaming to change the world with you ingenious way to show this through exploring the astral realms. I thought that my partner was going to bring me to the most prestige universyity in Montreal McGILL ( for practical reason of course  wink...its only an hour away from home which would let me get back to my favourite place... MY BED grin grin grin and at this university I think they are trying to grow teeth on chicken which will be like a Dinosaur , another distraction I have , making feathered Dinosaurs see how distorted I am ...So collusion Remote viewing would certainly be more accepted if only I can find the excitement to do it now that I am having way to much fun letting things unfold itself.( side note for your info , I am studying occult and symbolism and anything attached to that grin)
 AND Btw , there is really only one thing that gets me going here is to keep practicing the portal possibility... you know the Famous DOORWAY adventure wink rolleyes now that's interesting!!!! I will be back on track this winter.
still I am a bit of a novice but I do not despair and I only go with the flow of how all this develop...
Validation will wait wink
Tourloo
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 13, 2018, 10:45:34
Wow ! I guess time will help.  grin
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FILD Technique (very high success rate) on: October 11, 2018, 13:59:01
I tried that one with the finger  grin
I think it worked rolleyes
All I know is when I focus on my body in any ways or have an intention and maybe even a discomfort, like knowing that I need to get up because I feel the guilt of sleeping , it will give me all the symptoms, Vibration , falling off the bed or chair , sinking through the floor and get all mess-up with my blankets .... while this is happening I try my best to have that intention clear and also call for better vision. Most often I have not retained my awareness long enough to feel that I did anything different from all my experiences . I need much practice , but having done these exercises on a routine on many Saturdays , I noticed that now it will happen on its own , I will feel the separation and go into an nice experience that I can recall. They will be maybe a mixture of a dream landscape and some lucidity.   
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 11, 2018, 13:35:11
Nice of you Nameless to take note of the wordpress, It will be more a winter project to fill it in. I was wondering if anyone know if MntGoat is here, I know he has the word press but I cant get the name or the link. It was also a site he thought that was meeting his need for journaling. Anyway ... will see.
Wish you well and hope things will settle and be better for you and your family.
talk soon...

110  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 09, 2018, 11:25:13
 grin  cheesy I will create a new thread to start the journaling again ,but next I need to get the avatar going.
Nameless if you want to post photos, go to wordpress create an account , literally minutes to do so, get the free one and start putting photos in the site for future usage, from there you copy the address link when you press the photo image  that is in your wordpress , after you go to the image part  here and paste it in between the two brackets that say image, very strange concept but it works. I can take screen shots to show you if interested. I think you may also be able to do this from the photo buckets or drop box. worth the try. soooo cool!!!!! grin
111  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 06:54:45
ALLO ALL ....
I am just overjoyed !!!!and so happy to have finally got this figured out. I went to see a friend that know all about Mac and other things related to my computer. He upgraded the new version and we play with the Wordpress to see how I can transfer photos.  embarassed undecided after a few attempts that completely failed I felt sad and despair was setting in me ... ( not to forget I am drama queen #1 I think I kept it pretty contained though...thereís no way I will get this I thought ... but stubborn as I am I said lets do it this way again, maybe just maybe we press the wrong key... you just never know ..:  grin grin grin well , well , well , I should of known, really ...it had to be on the 33 third post here on this thread for this to magically happen  grin open the door to my all time dream !!!! BTW THE Lenormand cards #33 is (KEY) oh! Yeah!!! The power of the cards ♥️   NOW THE GAMES WILL BEGIN!!! ... more soon. Got to go celebrate !!! I will let be back later. Just enjoy  the heart for now. Itís a special one you know...
tourloo
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:30:02
 grin grin :-Di grin got it!!!!!!!
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:26:50
 rolleyes
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:25:31
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:19:25
 undecided
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:18:21
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:04:44
[img][/imghttps://plume443167638.wordpress.com/]
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:03:31
https://plume443167638.wordpress.com/
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 05:01:16
 cry
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 04:56:43
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: October 08, 2018, 04:53:01
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: September 29, 2018, 11:54:33
 undecided
I have to think about this, not a bad idea but I have so many places now that I check on my phone , I am trying to limit my time during the day and only go on the computer in the evenings or mornings.
I will keep this an option... maybe grin
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 29, 2018, 11:48:09
Hi Lumaza,
I certainly will go check this one from Jimmy grin
I follow Jason on Instagram , he his very interesting. the first time I heard of him was on Off Planet Radio. He has some podcast on his web pages that are great conversation, worth listening. I may get his book but I have so much reading to do this winter, I just got a subscription to a huge Library on black earth productions site. It has so much on the occult subject that my head will start to spin  rolleyes
First I need to learn the Runes.
OH!
I need to tell you( kinda of something related to a door or portals ) ... I just posted on Facebook a photo of the Amplifier , I placed in a tree outside our little retirement home so Karin, maybe others like Casey and maybe you or Nameless can connect. Its just an idea Karin and I had to play with our amplifier . Having them in a portal looking place like a hole at the base of a tree. This could be fun grin
Anyway its all play and Games, it would be nice to share it here, but I am still trying to figure this photos transfer thing here undecided Got the wordpress site ,  I just cant figure out how to link it from the options they have, I know it can be done , but the language use to make the moves is totally foreign to me , I don't even know what an URLL thing is  embarassed
Anyway , I thought I should just go to my friend down the road and ask him to show me the tricks. And then I will be able to post here again.
talk soon and thank for the link  wink
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 27, 2018, 12:58:58
 grin
I wonder often why some are not at all interested in that type of experience or even want to really see the value behind .  I ask these questions often while working, and  today to be original grin, I open the subject and ask what is the meaning of the word OCCULT.  rolleyes

My partner had a good answer , but it was very much subjective to what we would generally hear from other that also look at this like some Voodo stuff , some kind of Black magic of some sort. That answer became a bit more vague when I asked what is Black magic rolleyes( not that I know anything about it) I think I was really digging deeper to see where this will lead, not at all surprised,  I did not get a clear answer, just a bunch of ideas and even more confusing opinions, very much brain washed thoughts by others over many years and understandable really... Now, that alone is the reason why I am  rolleyes  #*!!! whatever   #%$&&% ... curious , way to much opinions but not much personal research. THERE ...good enough for me  wink grin  

Anyway a good day in the shop, OH! yes I was saying, Occult could simply be a word that means Hidden knowledge from what I am learning wink better to go look for yourself if you have no idea what it is, I hear that there is a long list of dillusional explorers that obviously are waisting there time because really ( wake up girl) there is nothing to go look for in that subjective realms  , only what you can see with your five senses that is valuable for now ( let the science community do that...)  :wink:and if you can reproduce this in a lab , it better be good And often And from a reputable place and finally it will get on BBC news...Wow!!! if not, your are out of luck to even come close to be taken seriously...Jeez ! don't get me wrong I don't want to be taken seriously ... grin  seriously
 I think it has to be personal research and not at all from someone else opinion... So that end it pretty much there for the science community to getting involve rolleyes
Ok a bit of ranting here , got to keep things balance... grin Feel better now... you wont get Plume doing that to often grin I think its the title of this thread that did influence me here wink
 Striking a balance ...
Thanks for letting me do this and again thanks for being understanding and curious , I think its hard not to be curious when you know what you can do from just even simple experiences and practices.

Thanks Nameless , I appreciate that you have notice that I am improving in writting, all about pushing the limits we believe to exist for ourself, we invest so much to keep them and only by fear of being wrong. I don't mind being wrong, I enjoy being curious way to much to worry about these obstacles.
 see you... and hugs
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 22, 2018, 12:18:53
 grin Nameless...
well I came here because You are here of course grin
... And I should also say that there is some very interesting curious explorers here, like you, that I want to stay in contact with for sure rolleyes wink cool
I guess we all need to have some contact and conversation that are stimulating and listening to stories that can make us see the different ways we perceive, at the same time realize how similar we are when we react to our experiences.
Becoming aware and understand the power we have is probably my main drive because it feels that it is how we can create and co create. When we take the time to look into this form of exploration, we see how a good investment it is and we all can to contribute to this type of research for future understanding. I can only imagine that looking into the subtle realms will be in the future seriously explored, maybe much more easily by everyone and maybe one day become a field of research well respected. That alone is worth keeping the conversation going. I feel that deeply, only because I value my dreams and experiences to be as important then what I experience in my awaken time.

We all have mysterious and strange experiences but many may not relate them to what is happening around or see how its being manifested or reflected. Paying attention to those experiences and giving value does help see a bigger picture , maybe it is not needed when you can see how some people are living fully in there physical choices and enjoy all what there is to offer here.
That true love of life reflects the incredible powerful forces we all have available either way we choose to explore.
It always amuse me when I watch my husband and son listening to youtube and looking at those crazy passionate car racers or builders of incredible machines, just listening to their mad passionate voices in the background makes me realize that there is a true love existing  in so many ways and being express. That passionate energy and harmony we share in our home does make me feel alive and happy that we are different... 
Lets keep that conversation ... I also need to write more  grin forgot to say that rolleyes
Tourloo
Plume
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7