The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 06:59:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
151  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 18:46:51
....Field of Dreams  rolleyes
Indeed!!! All part of my plan...
Thanks
152  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 11, 2018, 12:14:37
 Allo Lumaza wink
Yes I think Karin is coming, I am still trying to figure the order of things here. Sure looks busy with many subjects going on.
See you around.
Thanks  for the warm welcoming from many.  cool
153  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 11:48:01
.... if we build it... they will come!  Cheesy
I love that quote, my favourite movie of all time  wink
154  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 11:35:16
https://instagram.com/p/BmPiTBeg33_/
I did this  grin now thatís a start but I got to admit I would like to actually see the photo here without having to press on the link to go and visualize it. Not has impressive IMHO.  undecided
I will try other things I guess....
155  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: help to understand this new system . on: August 11, 2018, 07:02:54
 smiley
Thanks for the help , that sounds easy enough, ok I will try and come back to post and introduce myself soon. You all sound very knowledgeable about posting and all ,  :roll:itís reassuring to know this because I so much like to share here my tarot cards , maybe Runes and many other things that relates to this synchronized journey and probably more things that is definitely fitting here. I look forward to know you all and have great conversations on subjects that do relates to astral traveling , hard to draw the line were it ends when  becoming more aware is the goal .  I also will go look at some of your post to be more familiar everyone.
Thanks so much...
Tourloo
Plume.
156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 10, 2018, 11:29:49
 grin
157  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / help to understand this new system . on: August 10, 2018, 11:23:08
Allo grin wink
 I am new here and still trying to figure out how to post photos. Everthing I try is getting me nowhere. very hard for me to understand the jargon of any forum or any social media places as a matter of fact , with many mistakes and pushing button I managed before on the EIC but here its not so simple . Is there anyone here willing to guide me on the how. I will be so grateful. don't forget I am still heart broken to have lost my platform for posting my fun adventures....just joking but then again not really....Jeez!!!!  undecided What am I going to do.... HELP embarassed cry... rolleyes ...I think I will like the emoji ... a bit small but still very effective grin grin grin 
A bientot
Plume
158  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 09, 2018, 21:46:51
 smiley Allo Sammie,
I have to post here and say , well just say hi  grin  and say how interesting this thread is  rolleyes I have a thing about wings and feathers, could be why I notice your bird experience. I am also curious about the position of wings and their meaning. I am a sculptor and feather is what I specialize now. If you ever find any information on the reason for the position of wings have, let me know. I tried but no success yet.
I just registered here this week and need to write some intro soon but my dilemma is how to post photos, I will be really sad if I canít do this.
Also the formation of the birds in a circle would be very meaningful and where you felt your position is.
Talk later more on birds subjects if you like.
I love having conversations with like mind people , I use to be on the EIC and it vanishes for reason that are understandable ,  I am just getting over it but boy oh boy , I canít believe how attached I was. Lucky me I have some friends here rescuing me from being suddenly propelled in the void and finding an other place to interact with explorers.
See you ...  wink
159  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 08, 2018, 20:57:12
Thanks Nameless  grin
I think I know why this happened, I tried to load a photo and the type of file was not correct , so it just vanished like a cloud rolleyes
Got to figure this one first and I will be back soon .
160  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 07, 2018, 11:53:37
 Are we talking about clouds here ... grin grin grin grin grin grin
 grin undecided trying to post photos rolleyes
big learning curve for Plume oh!
 Allo all !!!!

coming soon ... going to bed now... I just had a nice post written and poof... all gone Jeez!
anyway I need help with photo loading ....

if this go through I will be happy. grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]