The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 01:57:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
76  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 14, 2018, 09:13:26
77  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:58:06
LightBeam, I do think it has alway been done from remote reading in some way. I only do it when its feel right.  I did do reading for the members when I started on The EIC and had such great fun. It was for energizing my abilities  and to force myself to write more. Now I do it for myself but if you happen to be in my story I will let you know for certain,  because it is pack I have to my cards or my communication line, never let the story be slip away or unwritten,  it has to be notice and shared. if I draw the cards on my table I have to write something at all cost...You know its a training for much more I think grin ...now don't ask me what  rolleyes I have no idea , still just playing for now. but eh! never know I could have the urge to offer again some readings . I do have a pending friend here that I promise a reading with my Lenormand cards...it will happen in some way , I know wink
I do this all in fun and games but with some serious learning in ways that is still a mystery to me. A quest to know how is this possible, really.
78  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:47
  grin
I would love to share my adventure with the cards, From my experience and I think you have that connection also, it has to be personal and the urges are important. Often the story will create a feeling and I had to express it to the person in question or what the focus is being revealed.
 Sounds like we can do this but images do help and maybe you can be of some help if I have to post them with the reading , we are on the way to get this mystery figured out .
got to go will be back tomorrow ...
79  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 09:26:21
 I see them both very strange indeed. what is the browser bar?
80  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 09:10:09
You know its strange this whole thing , I do see it clear. you just posted the crystal but where did you get the picture from?
81  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:06:11
Wow! Nameless...
 I just felt an urge also to come here to read something from you, I truly think that your are very connected to your physical realm, it shows in ways that you express here often and you also play with it innocently. I feel this from you that it is deep and maybe the most important quality that you have, and you do not take this approach with a technical skill that you  have learned, but actually listen to an inner voice that is yours and truly pure. It does not matter if you throw rocks or cards that you drew , it is that magical touch and a sense of wonderment that opens the flow for things to fall in place and for you to notice. I had the most incredible cards experiences that left me knowing that something is working behind.
The simple cards are often the best and the urge is a call , that has been my experience . The more you play with the call the more you let that line of communication become clear and strong. You have not just pick up a skill like that , its been many things that contribute to your trust and state of wonderment that is so important. Funny ,its natural for me to be in that state , I can see how hard it can be for some, easy though when you invest in the games of letting thing flow. The numbers that you also picked are powerful numbers" 3 " cards , it creates action and a relation that has movement. there is a story that can be started from just that number.
 OH ...! MY am I getting some competition here  rolleyes The more the better. anytime you want to talk about cards I am here for it.
82  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:35:25
Ok here is the deal, I am going to post them here or try and then will have anyone have fun doing this , now I have no idea how you all got this pictures but your are my wizzards... both of you. I am going to go read some of your cool post and come back with more details to the why I want to show the Crystals here. Thanks so much Nameless And hight five for sure!!!!
Thank T-man very nice of you to lead the way...
83  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:29:41
NOT FAIR rolleyes cry
84  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:28:43
 shocked shocked shocked OH MY G...
85  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:27:44
 I know I could just link but don't forget I like show and nice punch when I post and just like T-man said its not the same thing. Ok going to try some other time by unpluging everything and change some thing on my computer in french and maybe a bit of love and rest. OH well...
86  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 08:02:47
Jeez !!!  undecided magicians on the net and I thought that I was powerful wink., I want to know your secret T-Man grin
87  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:57:19
BUT...T-Man where did you get that ?
88  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:55:48
HOW DID YOU THAT  shocked THANKS SO MUCH !!!
89  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:54:53
funny that Lumaza says beautiful picture...ha... thats true he CAN see  grin  now thats magic grin grin grin
90  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:52:23
its frustrating alright rolleyes
91  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:38:38
[img][/imghttps://plume443167638.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/d34d4f04-6d5f-4a0d-a3f8-81cdd323dcae.jpeg?w=450
92  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 10, 2018, 07:36:50
 grin
yup I am trying again ... And yes I am pasting the image link in between the the two image thing...[imag] ...right grin here...[ imag]...but its not responding like it did before , wonder if its because I am not on the good connection in town and now at home on a HUB from Bell . remember it happen to be when I magically succeeded with that incredible heart post and lets not forget how it all happen under numbers that only say how magic works, On the 33 third attemps ...WOW!  now that alone is enough for me to believe in my efforts. lets not all be sad if it all fall to the side because its just simply not meant to be undecided I will get over it no pro...
ok ...ready... cross fingers, lets see.
93  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 05, 2018, 09:26:03
yeah your right Thanks... see you soon got to go anyway.. hope your are well, talk more soon
Hugs
94  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 05, 2018, 09:16:51
its strange because I am doing the same thing and last time it was after so many attempts that it actually worked I know I am going to get it... maybe tomorrow never know
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: December 05, 2018, 08:29:07
[img][/imghttps://plume443167638.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/45fbe8bf-c5b3-486f-aa4b-3905fae5b4b4.jpeg?w=450
96  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 05, 2018, 08:25:55
Lumaza, your Dragons are amazing and that is why I am back here to come and still play with the energy of the dragons which is your theme that really connected me to you and others that feels it. I just try again to post my photos today but I think it failed again for some reason. don't worry I am not giving up because its worth that I share this here. I have all the photos on my wordpress ready to be paste here but its not letting me do it like last time. The photos are images of you coming through the crystal and clearly making a gift with your hands and the dragons were showing up all along the days coming up to my birthday, Those are the dots that connect us throught the crystals and its energy that is the art of giving , birthday and focus and the love we have to use our imagination.
I have the crystal in a portal we , Karin and I have created. At the base of a tree. The photos related to this communication are out of this world. I will try to post them again this week on the thread I started that is under Magic, called Crystals
see you ...will try again
97  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Crystals on: December 05, 2018, 07:40:15
Ok the magic did not happen yet.... I thought I had it all figured out... got to go back to the wordpress and see what is blocking my genius moves. Jeeez....
98  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 02, 2018, 07:05:48
 :-DThanks for the compliment Lumaza, I miss you all so much , I needed to come here and have fun in conversation . The amplifier is still giving me enormous fun and games with Karin. We are connecting in ways that would make you so happy. I have to come here with the photos. Just finished a few things and will be back.
There is much to learn here on this forum and be advice from mature explorers, it is a great place to come and share. I am always finding information here that only add to what I am searching to understand.
Plume.
99  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 02, 2018, 06:50:58
 rolleyes Jeez! I did not realize how great of an idea it would be to communicate with spirit, sorry I take it all back , itís definitely worth it if I can get great advice on art work and make money and yes I could use a few reminders that I am not alone and I could be also help when in the dark from some guides that have my best interest ...jeez! I think they gave up on me with that attitude...Donít mind me , be discerning like Nameless said so well  :roll:I know you are in good hands here with the pros  :wink:I just felt like talking and come and say hello  grin been a while here. See you...
100  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 01, 2018, 19:42:51
Allo Astraloid,
Bienvenue here.
I may not be the most experienced at astral techniques,  but I do know that I am working on understanding something that is natural to me and always was and probably for all of us here in this plane when you think of it. Now the question I have for you is why do you want to talk to Spirits anyway ? I speak for my self of course, but I have no interest to communicate with any spirits for the simple reason that it is their perspective  and understanding and yours is as good if not better really. Now its definitely an entertaining thing to do for sure , just like it would be if you gather around a camp fire and tell each other great stories which is so much fun when its done in good spirit. Just a question but also an observation because now I came to realize the more I dig into this form of art to know, the more I see that we are really the only source of knowing that truly will give you a valuable and useful picture of it all. You can focus and create if you spend the time to discover your own knowledge that is within you anyway. Spirits are there and you are here . Don't get me wrong I would love to have tea or tasty bubbly spirits( preferably pink Champagne) with fun Spirits and have real entertaining conversations , but like any conversation it would make me feel that it did not really give more then what I already know within and it was only a great exchange of ideas that makes it all fun to interact with others there or here and realized that its just an other way to see the same things. Eh! its my perspective for now and I am still looking ...somehow I think I will be doing this for ever and ever and create all along by default or conscious if I can help, and maybe with more control,  knowing that I am not alone that is participating in this plane  . I also have a love to know more about the Occult , all for entertainments and more... 
See you...
Plume
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7