The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 04:26:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / WEIRD feeling in ears on: August 15, 2005, 04:01:53
Thanks..
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / WEIRD feeling in ears on: August 14, 2005, 01:01:37
Thanks for the replies. But I think I should clarify. This buzzing I speak of is not just a noise but an actual feeling....a 'buzzing-like' feeling INSIDE of my "ears". The noises don''t bother me really, but that feeling is just so .. uncomfortable because it tickles. It makes me wonder, why does it feels as if I am actually experiencing it inside of my physical ears?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Leave the second body? on: August 14, 2005, 00:55:03
Thank you.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Leave the second body? on: August 12, 2005, 18:01:17
I am just finishing Far Journeys. However, I don't understand why it is necessary to leave the second body to.... go far. Or well, at least enter other planes of existence. Do you have to leave the second body to enter the astral planes or was it just something that worked for Monroe? If it is a requirement, how would you go about doing it? Would you leave the same way you leave the physical body? I would appreciate some insight on this.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / WEIRD feeling in ears on: August 10, 2005, 20:55:12
Almost everytime I go out of body.. Right before I feel this strange tickly.. buzzing.. sensation in my ears. It doesn't hurt or anything but it is very annoying and uncomfortable. Has anyone ever experienced this?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Experience this morning on: May 03, 2005, 03:44:04
Amazing! 25 views and 0 responses.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Experience this morning on: May 01, 2005, 18:04:09
I have been wanting to go OOB all this weekend but did not manage to up untill this morning. I repeated an affirmation before I dropped back into sleep: While my physical body is asleep I am awake and asked for help from anyone who coud hear me and help me get out.

Next thing I know, I am sleeping in my bed (in the same position that I woke up in) with a girl from class talking with me - She's is wide awake, I was only half awake.  I mention how I am becoming really tingly. She said something but I no longer could hear, see or talk to her - I didn't really have the desire to anyway. I got the vibrations for awhile and see some sort of transparent figure helping me out - looked like a man.

Then, I remember how I wanted to go by the gulfcourse/lake in my neighborhood so I immediately left my room. I flew up and saw my dad sleeping on the couch in the living room (he used to do this often - but he's now in Las Vegas)  and saw my mom cooking food in the kitchen (she is in New York). I looked at the time quickly (8:25) and at my mom. I opened the door, and noticed that my mom didn't notice me leaving- I think, "good, I really am out of body then". I flew outside by the gulf course and looked into the nights sky. I see a star and some airplane or something similar. I tried to fly up higher but I foundd it difficult.

This was the first time I got out of my room (Finally!) and the first time that I didn't project into the RTZ. Although, when I was out of body I thought everything was normal (my mom and dad being home & it being night time).  I woke up and checked the time: 9:22 AM
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Confusing experiences on: April 21, 2005, 01:28:37
Thanks for your input. I am not trying to make a fuss about anything here. I am just stating things as they were. Now, since I get vibrations when I think of The Being, I think of The Being as the vibrations itself. I simply like the caps.  cheesy

First of all, I wasn't seeing through my physical eyes at all. I just remember (not knowing I was out of body now..) sitting up and moving my arms around strangely... and looking at them as I stuggled to speak. The difference with this and all my other out of body experiences is I didnt have the common sense to realize I was out of body. I simply thought I couldnt talk for some reason. I don't know why I was afraid of things getting too tickly during the vibrations. In most cases, theyre really not a big deal since they dont normally last long. When I took this nap, I didn't have any intention to go OOB as I was pretty deprived of sleep. I think this caused the nonsense (being scarred, etc.)

Anyway, I dont know what that spider web meant but today as I was lying in bed there was a baby spider on my bed.  huh  Doesnt matter how I label it, the point is the two things(spider web and figure) "resulted" in my seeing a roach and spider. You feel I created this? I just dunno.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Ever been "attacked"(?) while astral projecting? on: April 20, 2005, 13:04:13
I have seen the dark cloud/ink thing twice. Once, when I was out of body (it was on my bed, sort of "watching" me) I thought it represented my body though.. mainly because I did not see my actualy body on the bed... The second time was when I was in class. It hovered over some guys head for about a second and then vanished as soon as I realized what I was seeing.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Confusing experiences on: April 20, 2005, 03:48:30
Two days ago - midday - I took a nap on my couch. Following a short dream - I was suffering from waking paralysis. At the moment however, I thought I was just chilling, unaware that I was unable to move. Of course, it eventually hit me and I though about The Being. (Once, I was paralyzed and felt as if there was a being touching me. Ever since then, when I think of "The Being" I get the vibrations) I soon got vibrations- but this time I didn't want them. I was scarred that things would become too tickly (it didn't thankfully). They eventually went away and I started to sink through the couch. Then I got up, looked around, and started to call for my sister. I soon found out that I couldnt speak. Unlike my other OBEs, I was moving with my (from what I saw) physical body. I guess this is why I did not realize I was out of body at the time..

Anyway, last night after about an hour of sleeping I woke from a dream that took place in my home. Again, I could not move... and I started having a "zz" feeling in my throat area, which I found rather pleasant, and a buzzing/trickling feeling in my brow. This went away as soon as the vibrations came. This time though- I couldn't get out of my body. (strange because it has never been an issue, I usually  automatically float out...)

After this.. I sat up and tried to turn on some candles so I could write the thing down in my journal. No matter how hard I tried though, my lighter would NOT work. I sat up and noticed a spider's web over where I slept. I panicked for some reason and frantically tried to open my door. I finaly got out and saw a dark figure, I think a woman, in a black robe that came out of the bathroom (directly in front of my door). Of course, I got scarred as hell and woke up.  (Not sure if this was a false awakening or not)

Weird part: after I woke up - I thought about the dark figure. Almost instantly I thought of a roach. I go to the bathroom.. (cautiously) and see no roach. So.. I let my gaurd down. I go the kitchen, and open the dishwasher and what do you know. A GIANT ROACH! I had the same exact reaction to the roach as I did to the dark figure.

Anyway, I wonder: was this a false awakening or could it have been an OBE? I'm also curious as to why I am all of a sudden seeing my physical body when I am OOB when I never usually do. Note that when I see my physical self - nothing fanishes or fades. Anyone else have these confusing episodes?

Looking foward to some feedback  wink
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dream rememberance and AP attempts on: April 20, 2005, 03:06:52
Whenever I go OOB, it is usually right after a dream or during one. Only thing is if I have one during a dream I am not lucid- it just feels 100% real.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / soul mates on: April 15, 2005, 04:03:46
I was just thinking about this topic earlier today. I was asking myself if I believe in soul mates.. I do, but at the same time I'm not really sure. I wonder if some people don't have soul mates. This thought annoys me. If this is the case, why wouldn't everyone have a soul mate?  As far as stories goes, I have none  rolleyes
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Bliss on: April 14, 2005, 02:50:30
Naiad780: I appreciate your post - Especially towards the end - where you added the poem-like-thing .. very insightful. It's good to hear that you have gone through something similar - at the same time period, too. (I am currently a sophmore) The only difference was that your experience stemed from anger. What do you thing caused that realization you had back in high school? Was it just out of the blue?

Tom: Thanks for providing some feedback. It never occured to me that the problem could have been from my attachment. I guess I will just have to let things flow from now on..  When you say it "is just a small taste of what you can experience" - I wonder - have you tasted anything "better"?
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Bliss on: April 10, 2005, 20:03:07
About two months ago a strange thing happened. Something that definitely affected my life. I am not sure whether this occured because of the effects of substance that I used three days earlier - although the effects were gone by the next day -or if it was something else.

Anyway, after about three days of being - normal - I became aware of my "self" more than ever. It was like watching myself constantly. For instance, having a conversation with someone would be more like examining another person have a conversation with someone. I felt like a completely different person all the while feeling as if I was MYSELF for once. In all true form. Not cluttered by any false identity.  I remember coming into my room - looking at it with a whole new perspective. I was thinking of the old me, and how I was attached to all these items in my room. I began to take everything down-longing for blank walls. Feeling as if none of it mattered. I then began crying for I was overcome with love, joy and empathy for everything and everyone. I was in awe of the beauty of life and its creations. It was an extremely powerful feeling - and extremely hard to put down into words.

This lasted for about two whole days. I am now back to the old me again and am desperatley wanting to go back to the REAL me.   cry

** I just don't understand how this could have been related to the substance: DXM that I used three days earlier. I mean,  why would I have experienced this days after already returning back to normal? This is what makes me think this was the cause of something else and is why I am asking if anyone else has experienced anything like this??
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Third eye meditation on: April 07, 2005, 01:39:50
Ah I see, thank you.
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Third eye meditation on: April 06, 2005, 13:31:47
ATTENTION BETWEEN THE EYEBROWS... Close your eyes, then focus both of your eyes just in the middle of the two eyebrows. Focus just in the middle, with closed eyes, as if you are looking with your two eyes. Give total attention to it.

I don't inderstand this part. Should I focous gently to the middle or should I do it in until my eyes become stressed. Or what? I think I just have confused myself.  Sad
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / (perhaps not so) laughing gas on: April 06, 2005, 01:33:38
Interesting stuff. I have to go get a root canal soon - do they give you anything besides the stuff that numbs your mouth? Or do you have to be awake the whole time? Anyone know? Id like to kill two birds with one stone..
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Focus on Third Eye - how? on: April 03, 2005, 06:18:39
"I can usually get mine going no problem by simply giving the brow chakra a good scratch"

Although this statement made me laugh, it acutally worked for me. I did this and like you said... focused on the sensation there and it seemed to do the trick. Nice tip.[/quote]
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Virtual Projection Realms on: April 01, 2005, 07:59:47
Thats funny. I was just reading that section in Astral Dynamics earlier today.. the VPR box thing. I was thinking of making one but I am not sure what I should use. Did you use a shoe box or ... ? Whenever you try it out do tell how it worked out. I want to use it so I can get to the astral planes. What about you?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is this an OBE, scared the living hell out of me on: March 30, 2005, 02:26:21
I dont understand why people say its less likely to occur when your on your side. I have been able to leave my body while on my  side, stomach, and back.

Whenever I start to hear the whoosing noise I make sure that I remain an observer. Like "ok.. interesting.." and just let it ride out. I dont really will it, the whole things just happens on its own. Anyway, after that - the loud wind stops and everything just becomes completely silent. Then I start to gently float up, get attached back to my body for a second and then float all the way up.

Next time this happens, keep in mind that thousands of people have experienced/are experiencing almost the same thing that you are. This will comfort you, at least it does with me.. And while its all happenng, just pretend you are an observer simply chillen.. However, if you feel you must not leave your body because you will die... just wait untill your ready like you said earlier. Hopefully by then you will be more comfortable and realize that this is just another natural process.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / SO MAD at myself on: March 30, 2005, 01:50:24
Thats great Ivanda! Im glad to see that affirmations work for you as well.  

This reminds me of the first time I had a conscious OBE. I did it by repeating affirmations to myself before I fell alseep. In fact, it happened almost exactly the way you described. After the affirmations, I fell asleep - nothing happened.. I got up, went to the bathroom. Went back to sleep and tada. I became aware that I was dreaming and then became aware of my state - vibrations came, loud wind, yada yada.. And out I went. It was such an invigirating experience....

Anyway, when you were striving for the OBE, did you intend to do so by becoming lucid?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Waking in the night on: March 28, 2005, 01:53:16
Yes, in the mornings I feel fine. The only thing is that I dont understand what is causing me to awaken every couple hours thorughout the night. Is it my astral body? Is it because im just not tired (as i previously stated). Or could it be..... what? Does this happen to anyone else?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / mindspin on: March 27, 2005, 22:37:31
Okay. While you imagine the picure that -warms your heart- are you suppost still feel the "warmth" while its spinning? If so, I can only hold that feeling for only a few moments before it starts to wear away. If not.. can you explain it in a different manner please?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Waking in the night on: March 27, 2005, 18:28:06
Thanks for the replies. However, I think I may have found a solution to the problem. For the past two days it seems to have worked perfectly. Going to bed when I am physically exhausted. This seems to do the trick. Silly I couldnt come up with this before..
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Waking in the night on: March 26, 2005, 05:54:13
I will try this out tonight. Thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1] 2