The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 06:11:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Try this Dream Self-Interpetation Technique! on: February 11, 2010, 19:59:23
Nice post sometimes I go to sleep asking a question, and I wake up with a random song
that seems to fit this question would is this a kind of answer that happens to other people?
2  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Help with delusional thinking on: February 11, 2010, 04:14:05
I have to admit I am ignorant in this subject but I will tell you the thoughts that came to my head.

Is it possible a "part" of your self believes those voices? And that part is talking to you in that way? Maybe
a part of you believes that you are a danger to organized society? You said you were "normal" as a teenager
maybe somebody told you the stuff that you are interested in is weird, not normal and should not be done
because its dangerous to organized society?

I could be way off, but if what I just said made some sense I would try and deal with those core beliefs if you do have them
because if you do have them they will be deep in your subconscious so it might take some work to deal with those. Ex. EFT,
TAT, Psych K

Good Luck

-Praveen
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Interesting Places to Visit during OBE on: June 26, 2009, 04:37:10
Just wondering why people think Area 51 and the White House is a bad idea to visit?

Also I don't think the black hole would have an affect as gravity is a physical limitation.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Very Effective Product For Projection (OBE AP OOBE) on: May 31, 2009, 14:58:58
I agree this is the perfect place to discuss it.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Very Effective Product For Projection (OBE AP OOBE) on: May 30, 2009, 17:58:20
Yes, I just received it too, thanks it looks great and I would like to ask everyone else
that also received it please if it works for you and you have the money please buy it, as
I will be doing.
Pages: [1]