The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 10, 2020, 04:27:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: attracting things into your life with music on: January 07, 2007, 02:01:54
People listen to the type of music that appeals to them the most. You choose what you want to listen to.
Artists create musical pieces with intentions of interpreting to the listener their emotions.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Clock Stopping Phenomena on: December 10, 2006, 01:53:19
AM,
It's untouched and still not working.
And as skip said, it was noticed afterwards.
I would rather ask the question than come to an assumption.
So, without assumption, will you be making any relevant point in this discussion?

EDIT:
The clocks that stopped weren't on the person wrist or anywhere next to them.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Clock Stopping Phenomena on: December 10, 2006, 00:17:53
I was told about it when i was a child. It was an experience that happened to my grandmother. Now I've had two of my own experiences.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Clock Stopping Phenomena on: December 09, 2006, 00:10:56
Does anyone have any explanation why clocks stop when someone passes away at that time or close to it. This phenomena actually always seems to occur.
The person whos clock usually stops is a loved one.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: scientific explanation for vibrations? on: December 01, 2006, 02:53:24
I don't think there is a scientific explination for these vibrations. If there is i would like to see. However my guess would be its psychological. If it were physical i would have to buy new beds occasionally  cheesy
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question on: November 27, 2006, 03:31:48
Possibly. My advice would be to do what interests you and what you have a great passion for. Sit down and think about it, it is you and only you who will need to make a choice. Once you do come to a decision then start working on it straight away. You cant go wrong doing something you love to do.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: An Explanation for astral projection? on: November 26, 2006, 02:36:20
You said... "dreams are scientifically proven to be the rearranging of thoughts within your mind in oder to process it for the next day." ... Well I'm sorry to inform you that it's not scientifically proven, it's just a common theory! Just like the theory of the world being flat... It seemed obvious at the time, but the theory was wrong.

What scientists don't understand or have no answer to is why one needs to be unconscious for one to rearrange their thoughts or recharge their bodies. Why can't you just go and sit down for eight hours and be still without nodding off each night? The physical body needs sleep and scientists don't know why!
 If projecting into the RTZ or remote viewing was easy, we'd all be doing it all the time, there would be an infinate amount of things you could see. The truth is, inducing an OBE is extremly difficult to do on a regular basis and APing into the RTZ is rare. And most of the time when people talk of APing into the RTZ, it takes just a slight lack of concentration for the experience to become lucid.

There are certain emotions that can't be tested e.g. Love, sadness, comfort, fear etc... I mean they can monitor the brain and see which parts are activiated when you feel these emotions but they can't set up an experiment to test the emotions. I mean how can you scientifically test the difference between the love one has for their mother compared to the love one has for their spouse. We all know they are different but they are not 'testable.' Because they are subjective. A bit like the difference between projecting into the astral or the RTZ, you know the difference but it can't be tested.

IMO, OBE's are emotional (Ive only had 3) it's an indescribable feeling you know what you are experiencing but it can't be tested. I was skeptical at first, and I'm still not 100% sure what they could be or mean. But until you experience it, you shouldn't right it off.

Maybe you don't like the idea of APing becuase it interfears with your religious belief system?

People thought the earth was flat and they were proven wrong. Technology advances in time. Most supernatural things long ago in the past can now be scientifically explained. I believe as technology progresses, we would be able to explain why such experiences occur.
Like MisterJingo said, now all we have is our own experiences and beliefs. We all believe what we want to believe.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: An Explanation for astral projection? on: November 24, 2006, 13:21:39
"The experiments are not reliable:P There not actual conducted experiments by world renounced scientists or university professors performing research, its just some random guy on the internet "claiming" he performed an experiment!"

Do you really think some "random guy on the Internet" would spawn a classified project, given million of dollars over 20 years  and be given support by Stanford University,the DIA, the US Millitary and the Central Intelligence Agency?

Secondly, if it's empirically organized experimentation, conducted within the confines of current scientific methodolgy you are requesting, check this out....

Dr. Jim Tucker and others at the University of Virginia, Division of Perceptual Studies conduct some interesting practices including, but not limited to the study of:
*After Death Communications
*Out of Body Experiences
*Children who claim to remember past lives
 -This being done since 1961, hundeds upon hundreds of children present past life memories, with many of the details being factually verified, that couldn't have been known otherwise.

A quote from one of the books, produced by the University's ongoing research:

"Current mainstream scientific opinion holds that all aspects of human mind and consciousness are generated by physical processes occurring in the brain.  This book demonstrates with empirical evidence that this reductive materialism is not only incomplete but false"

Source:http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/personalitystudies/home.cfm

Results on research are not 100% accurate i would assume, therefore cannot be completely verifiable.
I am still yet to meet a true clairvoyant (if anyone knows someone, please forward an invitation Smiley )
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: An Explanation for astral projection? on: November 23, 2006, 22:40:45
Just a thought, i don't think they would travel to the moon just to look at it. They gathered samples, recorded footage, plus the experience of travelling in space to the moon. I assume there would be quite a difference experiencing the moon in the physical compared to projecting.  smiley

Just a thought again, i think the moon landing was a hoax  cheesy
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: need prof on: November 23, 2006, 11:57:45
Which proof would be better, people telling you their experiences or trying to experience it for yourself?  smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: An Explanation for astral projection? on: November 23, 2006, 00:03:35
There are many explanations how dreams occur. In the end these explanations are based on theory too, which to me mostly all make an accurate meaning to how they occur.
As to what causes dreams is said that the brain releases a chemical called DMT (Dimenthyltryptamine) which is a hallucinogen. And the brain releases the most DMT during REM sleep or right before death.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long did it take you to reach your first OOBE? on: November 21, 2006, 06:06:28
For beginners who can withstand a couple of hours trying to OBE with a strong objective of projecting, then why not. Like i mentioned earlier, don't be too thorough on techniques. As the obvious goes, if you have any medical conditions (temporary or permanent) then it would be recommended not to go ahead with it, your health and well-being is most important.

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long did it take you to reach your first OOBE? on: November 18, 2006, 23:23:37
Sorry for my incorrect statement. What i meant was a first or so OBE is achieved usually within 1-2 hours. I do not mean you will project on the first attempt (although some claim they have).

Have you tried it for about 2 hours or more? Or did you fall asleep?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Death - Should I Take it Seriously? on: November 18, 2006, 02:03:56
Take your health seriously. Take how you live life seriously. Don't take a "feeling" of death seriously. What you envision is what you become.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long did it take you to reach your first OOBE? on: November 17, 2006, 05:59:26
A few pointers. "Belief" plays a major role in OBE's (Believe with no doubts, and have complete positivity). Don't be too thorough on techniques. Most people who achieve an OBE for the first time usually find themselves successful within an hour or two (or perhaps later during the night). Fear will also play a major role, try and control it. And like most people and authors who advise, brainwash yourself throughout the day on astral projection.
If you follow this instruction thoroughly you will succeed i'm pretty sure.

The idea of an OBE is to stay conscious whilst losing it cheesy

GL
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: must see picture!! on: November 14, 2006, 12:31:21
Actually thats real.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hypnogogic images? on: November 13, 2006, 11:22:21
These are not necessarily meant to be Hypnogogia, since Hypnogogia is based mainly on sensations. These could quite possibly be your abstract thoughts and when it becomes blurry is when you are losing consciousness because you are on the verge of falling asleep.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Psychotropic Drugs on: November 11, 2006, 13:03:36
Strong medication you take there. I'm not sure exactly if it would be detterrent, it would affect your ability to concentrate and perform.

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dr Dean Edell OBE comments on AM radio today on: November 10, 2006, 07:04:09
Speaking of your website tvos, i think i need an account to login. Can you can provide me one?

I shall have a look at the links. Thanks
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dr Dean Edell OBE comments on AM radio today on: November 10, 2006, 05:03:38
Would you mind sharing OBE's you've had which validated in the physical?

It's quite fascinating when you spend a long time searching rigorously for something you desire, but you end up getting it when least expected. I know the troubles one goes through as i've had quite a few experiences. Perhaps its a universal law cheesy
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dr Dean Edell OBE comments on AM radio today on: November 09, 2006, 06:04:01
Synchronicity (this would be the right term i assume), happens with me very frequently.

Well we all know what synchronicity is, but do we know "why" it occurs??
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A few question for Lucid Dreamers and astral projectors/OBE on: November 03, 2006, 13:14:18
What's the longest can you recall in time whilst you were out of your body or dreaming?

From what i understand (what i've read) dreams take place in just a few seconds in the physical time we live by. Whilst in the dream state it's like an hour or so. Theoretically, if a person were to dream or project for that 8 hours of sleep they have, would that 8 hours be more like several days perhaps?

Now i've read many of you have had very brief projections/dreams, any idea why you are pulled back from that dream or projection?

And to the professionals, have you ever been out for a few hours of the physical time?
23  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Theoretical event. Psychic powers exit the underground. on: October 17, 2006, 09:03:32
I look forward to your guide kiwibonga, astral projection is one of the things i have yet to experience.
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: We are living 16 hour days? on: October 07, 2006, 01:20:54
If anyone is interested in measuring it themselves, here is a link.

Construction And Deployment Of An ULF Receiver For The Study Of Schumann Resonance
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange noises when falling asleep on: September 27, 2006, 09:16:41
I read up on EHS and it's not that serious. Although what i experience is quite similar to EHS and Hypnagogic Hallucinations, as said in my previous post, it is an actual sound that occurs. It's only one sound i hear that seems like a quick electric discharge.
Pages: [1] 2 3