The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2019, 15:04:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: OBE "Confused Double Separation" on: July 10, 2009, 20:33:46
Its possible that you were initially in a dream when you saw yourself lying in a dream house. After which your awareness rose and OBE took place. It seems like a transition from lucid dream to proper OBE.

It has happened to me many times that I just dream about having an OBE (non lucid dreams). I go through all the motions of a typical OBE in the dream and when I wake up I realize that I never left my body. Its irritating.... Cheesy
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please Help on: July 04, 2009, 19:43:29
Looks like you are just starting and trying to force it. Relax .....

This series of videos should help to make it systematic.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E3E88DE0B45599E3

Good Luck Smiley
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Would be possible on: July 04, 2009, 08:49:09
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon Bonaparte

LoL ..
First you had a doubt if its impossible, then declare everyone and yourself a fool.
Go ahead man, and prove its possible.

The stuff you call "another time-line or parallel universe" are just theories, no one knows if there is such a thing as a parallel universe. And clearly its impossible to live in a place which doesn't exist.

In AP, its possible to create stuff, so you can make things up in whatever way you like and go there, thats one way.
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: is astral projection all real or just imaginary? on: July 04, 2009, 08:40:22
AP is a very real phenomenon.

However, whatever you experience while in the state of AP, can be a mix of real, imaginary, hallucination, dream and such. Depending on your expertise, chance and lucidity you perceive things.

AP is not subjective at all. When you will experience the vibrations, the separation and if you are lucky when you will see your own body, you will be astonished to know how objective it is.

Before you ask whether something is real, you must define real .....
In the broadest sense of the word, AP exists so its real. 
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An Extended Out of Body Experience. on: June 25, 2009, 18:00:11
Well what a cool experience that was. Delightful. Smiley

Yes, sex and beautiful girls in Astral realm make me weak too and those urges usually kick me back to a little less colorful physical realm LoLs Cheesy

I find your send button technique very interesting, must try it next time. Will tell you if it works.
I have heard/read that one can create a non-physical control panel while in WILD or OBE and can put buttons of his choice on it like, take me here or there or enable sight/sound or wakeup/home etc (Nick of saltcube also mentions this in his videos). Its like HUD of games. Your tech sounds similar and its good that it worked for you.

Those travel times in tunnels seem to be very long. How did you manage to keep lucid during these times ?

131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alright i need help and guidance on: June 19, 2009, 19:05:40
This should help :

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/lucid_dream_tricks_videos_released-t29458.0.html;msg239403#msg239403

Straightforward techniques without too much newage clutter.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My awareness of my astral body - some experiences on: June 04, 2009, 09:30:07
Please try this:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/lucid_dream_tricks_videos_released-t29458.0.html;msg239403#msg239403
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sleep paralysis was impossible to abort on: June 01, 2009, 15:56:57
Just simply knowing that SP is natural will clam you down. Just reassure yourself that everything is fine and the primitive instinct will die out.

Yes, I agree, its a bad idea to abort an SP, its a big window of opportunity instead.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My awareness of my astral body - some experiences on: May 31, 2009, 18:47:10
These are sure signs of AP. smiley
You are spontaneously projecting, however without much awareness. Try the timer method, may suit you.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: quick question on: May 02, 2009, 19:12:53

1) I tend to either feel like my head is going to explode..
2) for some odd reason my eyes keep fluttering open by themselves (even though I try to keep them closed)
3) my body feels numb.. sometimes it starts to hurt..

I agree with what other have said above. These are the signs of your body being not fully relaxed. Body must be so relaxed that you lose sense of it. In other words your body must be asleep.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question for those with lot's of experience in VIBES/OOBEs on: May 02, 2009, 19:07:43
Vibes are the start of the separation. They become more intense and finer gradually and after a certain point you feel light as air and all noises vanish suddenly. This is when you are out.

If they simply fade, it usually means failure to separate.

Well all this is not written in stone, just my personal experience.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Results of saltcube techniques on: April 26, 2009, 08:49:00
Today morning:

Started the 3 min timer mp3 and did sleep commands. It took some time to get the SP, many beeps came and went, nothing happened.
I could feel my body sleeping peacefully and I was awake, its a nice feeling but gets boring after a while. I guess I lost consciousness for some time, then woke up (must be the beep, I'm not sure) and found myself out.

As usual, no visuals, but I could feel the floor and the bed with my hands. Walked towards the window and pulled the curtains, I could feel the curtains just like in real life but could not see anything. Tried walking out of the room, feeling my way. Lost it in dreamy stuff.

Once again I was loose but in the body, waited for the right time and rolled over. Forced the vision, this time I saw my room clearly, but it was too bright and had a dreamy haze. I recalled that I had planned to visit someone and tried willing myself in that place. For sometime nothing happened. I went around the bed to check if I'm there, the bed was empty. Tried touching over the bed to see if I can feel my body laying there, but there was nothing. I could see my hands, they were dark but solid.

Thinking that may be its not a full obe and felt more like a dream, I decided to explore anyway. Jumped out of the window (took some daring, as it feels so real) and flew over the trees and the houses. These were not exactly like the real, so I guess I was only a lucid dream. I was enjoying flying while trying somehow to reach there, recited the name of the person many times in hopes that somehow I may land there.

Anyway, landed in a park like place where there were many people. Talked to a few and I asked one what place is this. He replied and told me the name of the place where I wanted to go. Well, I guess he was only a dream character who parroted my own wish. Took off and flew around a bit. I found that I could fly fast backwards rather than forward.

Little steps, more practice .... Smiley
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Results of saltcube techniques on: April 22, 2009, 12:50:47
Great results! May I ask what time you go to bed at night? Or rather on that particular night.

Thanks you

I went to bed around 12-00 midnight. So I had approx 6 hrs of sleep, then 45 min awake and then 2 hrs of practice during which I was mostly asleep.
If you go to bed later than that, it becomes difficult to get up early and you are so tired and sleepy that you don't hear the beeps.

I copied the mp3 into my cellphone, did not use headphones.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Results of saltcube techniques on: April 22, 2009, 07:04:25
Hi Psan

The Russian word for "yes" is "da".

Hi..
Thanks.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Results of saltcube techniques on: April 21, 2009, 20:26:51
I have no idea how and why I ended up with Russian kids. And in Astral, its not easy to tell 'where', its mostly nowhere.

But I'm almost sure they were not dreamers, for she was totally in her senses and was so sure that I was on opium. It seemed she knew many who project using this drug and she mistook me as one of them.

These astral memories, they vanish fast. All I can remember is that they were totally white, even their clothes (robes I guess) or they were not even clothes, just white ill-defined bodies. Difficult to say.

One kid did try to show me something, which appeared as a pattern on my room wall. I asked whether he made it himself. So I guess I was partially in my room, and was perceiving an overlapped version of 'their place'.
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Results of saltcube techniques on: April 21, 2009, 18:44:12
Nowadays I'm trying out the techniques of Nick - the saltcube guy, from his impressive videos that he recently posted on youtube. (You will find the links in my last thread.)

Night before, I decided to follow his technique. I got up early at 6-00, was up for exactly 45 min and went to bed again, relaxing myself thoroughly, even though I was already relaxed and started his rhythm napping timer mp3 with 2 min base in repeat mode. (Yes, in repeat mode).

To fall asleep fast, I did the sleep commands, which is ignoring the urge to move and keeping the eyes still. Within 30 sec I was in deep trance and the beeps that followed kept me on the edge.

First thing I remember is spontaneously floating up. As soon as I sensed that I tried to see and got down the bed. Couldn't see much, so tried asking for vision. I found myself in a room, which was not my room. I couldn't figure out where I was and ignored it thinking that may be these are dream elements. However, I was happy that I was ultra lucid. Anyway it all faded in few seconds.

Next beep pushed me out again, and this time I willed myself out of my house and flew over the greenery and found myself in a lovely garden with some beautiful but strange kind of vegetation. It too faded.

Next (or don't know which) beep and I was out again. This time, as I was detaching, I heard voices of people talking besides me. I found myself in the bed and saw three kids, dressed in white. They were talking in a foreign language. One girl who was elder to others, told me (in English) that I was doing opiums. I was fully conscious and was amazed, this was only the second time someone spoke to me in Astral. I replied (considering that she was only a child) - there are better things which can cause this (the obe).

I noticed that I was not speaking out loud, only mentally, and she could 'hear' it. She asked my name, and I told her my pen name and asked hers. She replied - 'Uranda'. I had never heard this name before and I was wondering and repeated her name - Uranda ? She said 'yuke', I again looked at her, when she said - "Its 'yes' in Russian". Then I asked the names of other kids, they replied, but I missed them.

I was starting to fade, only thing I noticed while I was coming back, was that they were holding my arms firmly, as if they wanted me to stay. When I was back I got up and out of the bed, only to see that I was still out, it was a false awakening. Tried once more to come back, failed again.

Finally had to break the SP by breathing very very deeply (as he says in the video), so much so that I made loud noises. When I was finally awake, I rushed to my PC and searched for "Uranda" and found that its a real name ! However, could not find the meaning of 'yuke'.........

Will keep you posted. Smiley

142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid Dream Tricks - videos released on: April 21, 2009, 17:50:17
Nice to know that David ! Smiley

Just read your story and the whole stuff about seeing yourself in bed is wonderful.
I think I will write my story and post it in a new thread.

I'm also looking forward to get that 102 pack, may take a while.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid Dream Tricks - videos released on: April 20, 2009, 18:22:51
The sleep command method and his timer mp3 (free) worked for me, the very first time I tried them !!!
Had almost 1-1/2 hours of lucid dreams and OBEs this morning..... WOW. Smiley
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lucid Dream Tricks - videos released on: April 18, 2009, 15:36:20
Nick from saltcube.com has recently released some very informative videos on his methods for quickly achieving OBEs and LDs. Please take a look, they are worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LucidDreamTricks

You can discuss them here on his forum:

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=55537

Good Luck to all Smiley
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: new here, help me pls on: March 06, 2009, 19:37:01
Hi

The vibrations and all sounds good. You are making progress.
The ability to AP comes in little steps, however the "higher powers" sometimes kick start the process by giving you more than you are actually capable of. So thank them for the favor and start REAL practice.

(Actually that is also a little reminder to myself Wink )

Now, lying there for 40 min simply means that you have got past the chance to AP, because if it happens it happens within 10-15 min. So if you still find yourself wide awake in bed after relaxing and all, just get up and do stuff and try again later. No need to be too concerned.

Practice staying on the edge of sleep and wakefulness and yes, the ringing sound, its very important. It will pull you into a favorable state.

Pl read this also : http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=observe-fall-asleep

Good luck !
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OK, what's the problem here? on: February 06, 2009, 17:21:29
Try focusing on the breath.
Whenever the mind drifts, bring it back to breath gently.

Chanting a mantra also helps. So does counting backwards.
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How do I know when I 'deepen' my meditation? on: February 05, 2009, 16:04:20
Floating sensation etc are nice and I think it means you are making good progress.
But most important thing during meditation, is the silencing of mind. Although, you have not mentioned it, but I guess you are practicing that. More you silence the useless chatter and be in 'now', more you get closer to the self. In turn this will help greatly for AP.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help achieving the "vibrations". on: February 05, 2009, 14:51:16
You need to dip slightly into unconsciousness to get the vibes going, just for a second, more and you will fall asleep. Its a fine balance. Sometimes they are not so strong, but you may still get some sensations.

Vibes are an indication that your brain has disconnected from the physical reality (senses are shut down), and is ready to go unconscious within a second or two. However if you manage to keep conscious you will find that vibes fade and you feel yourself weightless, floating in a very dark and silent space. Now you can travel, if you are already out, else use an exit technique.
149  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: robert bruce on: February 05, 2009, 14:41:31
Yes, thats the best book on the subject. Also try his MAP. Smiley
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Too tired? on: February 05, 2009, 14:37:09
Yes, if you are too tired (mentally or physically), you just fall asleep and the asleep/awake state lasts only for a fraction of second, giving no chance for exit.

Best way is to get up early in the morning and after some waking period try projecting again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20