The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2020, 20:12:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / racing heart,white light on: April 24, 2005, 20:32:34
Yes, I've had sensations just like that before projection my first few times, don't worry about them, the best thing to do is maintain focus and you'll project, good luck!

-Stu.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Death of Pope. on: April 06, 2005, 23:38:31
Yeah, I found him to be an amazing person and I'm sure he is in heaven now enjoying God. It was kinda sad but I think he was having trouble executing his position for the past few years.

-Stu
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Pope to be cured by mystics on: April 03, 2005, 06:26:07
That was a wonderful post and I agree very much with what you had said. I too am a Faithful Christian and share similar views.

-Stu
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are any of you Christian Astral Projectors? on: April 03, 2005, 06:20:13
Wow, that sounds amazing. I really hope to attain such things at some point in my projecting.

-Stu
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are any of you Christian Astral Projectors? on: April 02, 2005, 19:14:50
I am a christian projector.

-Stu
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I would like to thank the academy.... on: April 01, 2005, 23:20:04
We are all glad to help you!, I'm glad you got out as it's a truely amazing experience and inspiring. Once again good job!

-Stu
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How was your Good Friday? on: April 01, 2005, 23:18:59
Yeah, my Good friday was a very good experience. I went to a latin non schismatic service and it was absolutely amazing. The veneration was actually done by the  entire congregation as well as beautiful Gregorian Chants. It was just a very uplifting day. And tyciol I hope to see you in heaven!

-Stu
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Throw out your hi-fi! on: March 31, 2005, 03:42:23
I'm a musician and I find that sometimes when meditating and such I am able to hear many melodies that are very beautiful, it, to me, sounds as if these pitches and notes are produced from low frequencies that render them as overtones. Truely an amazing sound however.

-Stu
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / really need help , guyz on: March 31, 2005, 03:38:28
Maybe you should consult a hypnotherapist, it would at least help you learn about your fears and stuff. I do alot of hypnosis and have seen many profound effects from it so, you might want to give it a shot.

-Stu
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Prediction for 2005 1st public domain Free Energy machine on: March 31, 2005, 01:09:53
Yeah I agree with that, I think we should work on our country alot however I do think other countries should try to help those that are visibly screwed up alot.

-Stu.
11  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Clear Quartz on: March 31, 2005, 01:07:34
Has anyone really had any strong experiences with crystals?

-Stu
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / What's the use of an elemental system? on: March 31, 2005, 01:06:30
Yeah, I really agree with that statement.

-Stu
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Price of Gas will soon go down! on: March 28, 2005, 23:18:19
Wow, thats quite a startling article. I would however like to add a little optimism as the generation of electricity by magnets, and also by hv transmuations is becoming very efficient and could well power nuclear powerplants until other fuels can be more effective. Also Biodiesal is becoming more readily produced and could eventually be used for alot of heating and general power needs.

-Stu
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Controlling on: March 25, 2005, 00:26:24
You might want to try the MP3 file, boxed Nirvana II. It helped me alot.

-Stu
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Spacecraft on: March 22, 2005, 00:50:24
I don't know? Maybe practice lucid dreaming? Some people say that dreams have 'boundaries' and the higher you go the more powerful your dreams, so maybe your just having trouble getting to the next dream plane or something?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Fuzzy Vision? Seeing atoms...?! on: March 22, 2005, 00:48:07
Yeah I see alot of that stuff, however after doing some auric sight stuff I've also noticed being able to see kinda floating balls of white light? Any ideas?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Cave painting found where Jesus Died on: March 22, 2005, 00:45:55
Wonderful artwork! It all makes sense now!
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Telekinesis video on: March 20, 2005, 05:18:54
I've had some sporadic results with the Psi wheel under glass container.

-Stu
19  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Fabric of the Cosmos on: March 17, 2005, 01:48:10
That was a phenomenal book, thanks for suggesting.

-Stu
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / IRC channel on: March 13, 2005, 20:32:29
Yeah, that'd be interesting if anyone has a program for it. I'd be willing to help run the channel.

-Stu
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Waking up with very heavy vibes and sleep paralysis on: March 13, 2005, 20:30:51
Yeah, it's a really freaky/scary feeling.

-Stu
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream Reality, Dream Boundaries on: March 08, 2005, 21:40:11
Wow, this is really facinating, I am going to take note of this in my next LD, I'll post my results when that happens

-Stu
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are there any proofs about tk? on: March 08, 2005, 17:22:39
I've noticed that seems to be true and I'm very unexperienced at it. But when trying to show a single friend like a psi-wheel demonstration(under a plastic container) I can get some movement. But when I tried that on a band trip I could get nothing with the larger amount of people.

-Stu
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 08, 2005, 17:17:38
I got familiar with phasing alot and definately increased my freuqency of projection feelings and dream memory. I think it helped alot to be able to focus.

-Stu
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / help i need to talk to anybody on: March 08, 2005, 17:06:41
You can talk to me, stuyourfuturegod on AIM.

-Stu
Pages: [1] 2 3 4