The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 00:20:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Looking for resonance between our world and many others on: December 28, 2016, 05:10:56
Hi Beavis,

I think your idea has merit and now it is probably needed more than ever to experiment and fine tune it. We are in a bit of crisis with the human induced 6th mass extinction so raising certain levels of awareness on the planet are needed greatly. Especially, considering all the hard work that was done just to get everything to the point that it is now.

Naturally you may be quite independent in this endeavor but it should be undertaken.

I do think perhaps the resonance already exists but most of us tune it out in favor of over thinking or other media distractions.

Beyond sinking the brainwaves. I do think information can be dropped and human consciousness picks it up thinking it is its own creation although the idea was planted for the taking.

I do think metaphysical structures do carry out their mission in terms of them doing what they were intended to do as consciousness is directed to carry out orders.

I do think levels and expressions of consciousness are different frequencies across the planet and some areas are in more need than others and appear to be stuck. Inserting new patterns would be quite useful and much  is obviously not working.

I wish you luck with your ideas
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: the ability to feel something just by looking at it. on: December 28, 2016, 04:46:48
I think the precognitive situations are already arranged not created by the one who sees them. Just my personal opinion.

I have had experiences where and object shows me what will happen before it happens so I may stop it from happening. Like a glass suggests I move it so it will not fall and break. Or some predetermined event will happen if I do not place a certain object in a certain way. It's not like me fretting about an object consciously, it is like a soft nudging from the object itself warning me.

I have had limited experience feeling something before seeing it. Like if you are searching for an object in a handbag and it is night. If you try to see it you will find it faster.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 3 on: December 27, 2016, 06:12:56
Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 3

I have some more questions about focus. How do I know that I am focusing on the correct thing? For example, the correct person in my life, or the correct situation. Couldn't I be directing my energy to something that is useless? I don't want to waste my time in the wrong direction. And I think I am forever in such a predicament in life.

That is an excellent question. The thing is, by fact of being alive you will be exposed to situations that have the wrong focus.  It is not supposed to be clear cut. Through error you find your way.

That seems entirely unfair.

It is not it is the way it is set up.  Refinement happens through error.

But I don't want to waste my experience focusing on things that waste my time here. The experience is finite. I feel an urgency in streamlining the process or only giving value to what needs to be valued.

Sometimes that which you believe has no value, is full of lessons. Sometimes that thing that you are focusing on at the moment and at a later date that you feel had no value, does. It was of great importance for the thing that was being focused on at that moment.

So it doesn't necessarily mean it was a waste for me, it was of great value for the person I had focused on? It was their benefit?

Yes, exactly.

I don't really think that is fair but, I suppose I am being selfish.

It is fair actually because the lessons are divided in equal ways. The learning goes on for the whole not just a individual, it has to be setup that way you see. There is a collective that has needs. It really isn't only about you collecting all the experiences that you want. Although, you may do so. But much is shared among you.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about... on: November 22, 2016, 08:49:01
If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about the macro?

Do you think that reality only responds on a miniscule level?

How does consciousness change the effects on reality?

Is it how much you focus on it?
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Realities blending on: November 22, 2016, 08:45:41
I actually went to sleep then woke up and was looking at the room with my astral vision with my eyes closed. Then I opened my eyes and saw the same stuff only with my physical eyes. Both realities were similar but the astral was  more sparkly looking with energy and it was as though I could see through things.

Its pretty wild. Even wilder during waking like when something you see triggers a memory from a dream. Like something today caused me to remember a dream I had last night about watching this guy levitating, he was sitting crossed legged and just flying through the air.

Sometimes well, most of the time the stuff in the dream time simply does not have a reference point here. It is like apples and oranges.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 2 on: November 02, 2016, 03:55:06
Well, it is incredibly awkward for me to post the information. But I may as well.

For me I go into a trance which can be induced through shamanic drumming such as rattles or recorded drums, binaural beats, through guided hypnosis or Bob Monroe's recordings. I have the most success with the focus 21 recordings of Bob Monroe. I have no idea but within 30 seconds I am able to tune out most of my analytical thinking which is a nuisance.

For me, I can obtain the most useful information this way with a clarity of understanding. I don't really process or understand that much of what has happened until I snap out of it so to speak. Ironically, though I find myself asking pointed questions. Also, the information comes really fast. The funny thing is if it is not written down than I may forget the whole thing entirely and it fades just like a dream.

It can be very confusing to sort through messages or to make sense of them. I think I just stick with Tom Campbell's syn ops of it, "Is it useful?"

7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: I Don't See Any Color In Auras? on: November 02, 2016, 00:44:43
I have seen colors and pretty much very similar to that graphic you posted. When I do see color, I see it in very close family members and it looks like colors shoot out of their head. I also tend to see it when they are emotionally distraught. Often looks like a cloud around the eye area.  The other times I have been able to see color was when someone was walking in front of a white board. In university classes I always had fun staring at my teachers heads because I could see like a light green or red aura coming off of them.

However, all in all it is always the colorless energy field and I see that on almost anything, plants, cars people etc. Normally it just pops up randomly. And I don't  take much notice of it.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 2 on: November 02, 2016, 00:36:51

You see there is a lot of stuff in the horizon.  What do you mean? Certain events are set up and planned. Influences are made.  It is hard to explain all of this to you even in pictures or words as they are not sufficient. Then how are difficult concepts explained then? Through experience. Like a setup, through dream events? That can happen yes. But, perhaps what I am pointing at, is that actual physical events in life are setup, and there is a testing ground in certain experiences.  What I don't get is how much is my own will versus things being put together for my behalf? Firstly, it is not only your behalf. Events are put together for your benefit and others benefit and are threaded into a time line.  I know in you I sense the powerlessness and frustration that the speed of good, or the evolution of the race is not happening fast enough or not developing as it should. From your perspective it appears that way. It is not the case though. It is all orchestrated in unmistakable detail and yes there is a grand plan and the weight of the outcome is really not on you. Again wouldn't that effect free will? It does but your choices are not unlimited in the sense that  you will likely choose an infinite amount. There are constraints in the sense you have a collection of choices entirely up to you. The collection is presented in your awareness and you choose.  We have to see and monitor all outcomes and there is a parameter, so that it can be managed.  So in a sense there is free will and there is a plan at the same time? Exactly.

Who are you exactly? I am an overseer.  I oversee certain strains of thought and ensure they continue. I am not necessarily a form although I can take it to make you more comfortable. But I know that you have let go of the term of a form to be required for receiving information. So you could say I am a brand of consciousness that monitors others and nourishes others through allocating ideas into thought streams. And what ideas need to be allocated? Imagine an empty wooden boat with paddles, on a definite direction. Oh no..another boat analogy. Use it....If I was to fill this boat with the right goods and it was going in the right direction it could go very far. For example if I filled it with items to repair it, or special sails. If I filled it with the wrong goods then it may sink. Lets say I fill it with rocks. Or a highly combustible material. You could say that the variety of thought trains, individual and collective are going in directions. Some can go on and last thousands of years and some can just fizzle out. You have to understand what well the thoughts spring from. They take shaped based on the energy source that is used to create them. And aren't they all created from the mind/brain/head? No they are not. Does your hand create thoughts? No. Well, you have got it all wrong. Thoughts are not localized in the body. They are just translated with the body.  So they are not created in the heart either? Heart translates and amplifies, so you may actually have a more sensory experience. How is this idea beneficial? When you are translating an idea, you can get it wrong. So it is good to spend more time translating.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:26
Such a fascinating discussion.

"Could it be we have been "chosen" to open our eyes now so that we can become a part of that "structure" some day."

I think perhaps yes, we have either chosen to listen to our tendencies to explore beyond what has been given to us by culture and media. And this means being an outlier on the fringes of understanding reality. I think it takes a great deal of courage because this kind of divergent thinking is discouraged.

Also, I think that yes some are inherently directed to explore certain areas. Directed by guides or the higher self. For me personally, I have things that I know I need to do. If I pretend that I don't know and go along with what cultures says I should do and not go along the path that I am being directed on, like a chess piece being moved, it will result in a waste of a special opportunity here. I do not know what the consequences are but the thought of having to return...is horrible. HAHAH.

I also think that if you make a conscious choice and say, "Hey, I want to learn more and I need help." Then all kinds of help comes in, in the form of books, teachers, classes in the physical, experiences in dreams, non-physical experiences from  teachers who may be human or not.

I am of the opinion also that the physical and non-physical are the same. I think we  just tune into different areas of it.  Its like different focus points and its a gradual shift usually. For example, when you go to sleep you slowly transition to another reality. You eventually become completely unaware that you are in a bed and you are off in your dreams on another adventure. I think on macro and micro levels it is all highly organized and it just depends on what reference point you are viewing life from.

It seems that on the whole we are absorbed with physical reality and choose to only accept what is real as something that is viewed with our two eyes. Unfortunately, this is a belief that will keep up far too occupied with valuing material. I also think it hinders a lot of spiritual development.

Once the world of the spirit is opened and experienced in honest. It becomes obvious that something much greater is occurring. And...the further down the rabbit hole, one can even find the non-physical to be more real in the sense that the knowledge is so great and the teachings so complex that physical can appear to be simplistic or less real.

Some of the most comforting truths I have found, are that we are eternal. We are timeless. This is just a tiny experience here on Earth and a small drop in all the many many more we have before it and beyond it.

And perhaps one of the most convincing quantum experiments that shows consciousness manipulating physical reality is the double slit experiment.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels on: October 19, 2016, 22:54:35
 It is impossible to  evolve while maintaining current levels of consciousness. You must break out of the mold that has been carefully unconsciously constructed. And how do you get out of that mold? By shutting off the forces that are maintaining you at that frequency at that level. What forces specifically? The radio, the smart phones, the tv, the viewing and mingling with those whom are asleep. People who are not awake in the sense of being pure positive good people should not be fully focused on. They will drain you. Drain me of what? Of energy, you will feel fatigue. You may not think clearly or even know who you are or what you want because you have given something focus. That focus is important. You give your focus to things that matter. To ideas, ideals, things you perceive to be truly good. That is what you focus on . It is very difficult to change focus, we have our day to day lives and distractions. Life is full of change and you have a switch in your hand to slightly change many pieces or to drastically change areas. No one is sitting and letting life completely make all choices. Choices are there to take. Chances are there. It is so hard to snap out of it. Try a series of small changes. Like what? Like focusing on three things that really matter. Things that uplift you. Things that you know are truly good and give them the right attention they need. Whether they are people, hobbies, knowledge, nature or whatever. Choose three things of great quality and give them your focus. Does this need to be your physical focus or mental focus? It can be either, they are connected and will produce similar results.

11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How do you visualize your chakras? on: October 14, 2016, 05:53:33
Thanks everyone that was an interesting read. I realize that discussing the non physical poses great problems because it simply isn't viewed the same at all (Newtonian Physics). Meaning we just can't all stare at the same object and see it the same way.

I have Bob Monroes gateway tapes and have taken Dolores Cannon's QHHT course so...you know its like opening a can of worms. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined possible. I suppose too with all of this stuff it is really personal, like what meaning do you get out of what you perceive? But again, it is just the meaning you assign to it and that could be whatever.

However, I think the journey of understanding energy and perception once undertaken, is undeniably meaningful compared to "being asleep". Once I got really into meditation and taking my mind to theta and delta levels in hypnosis and I got to a point where I was half in another reality altogether. Where, the other reality at times made more sense than physical. And now I am back to physical being more logical than non.
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do you visualize your chakras? on: October 12, 2016, 20:09:08
I don't know if anyone else has this or not but the visual representations I have seen on the internet and in posters representing chakras don't seem to mesh up with what I perceive my own to be.

Like the first thing I notice is that they look like a small circle disk but the orientation isnt vertical its horizontal for me. I am not sure if I can explain it but the 2D renderings on the internet look off to me when perceiving my own heart chakra.

This is the closest example I can get to what to I personally perceive. Although I dont see a human like shape but  definite giant 3D flowerlike geometric structure far more complex than a lotus flower or the simple chakra drawings.

Interesting the below image mentions 2D and 3D

13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / A herd of horses. on: October 12, 2016, 19:38:24
I have had a handful of dreams about horses throughout my life and some of them are quite intense. Anyway as usual I had a bunch of dreams last night most of which are reoccurring and boring.

However, this dream was so pretty that I wanted to take a photo of it. Which is silly because the photo is my memory. There were these cliffs with  aquamarine waves crashing against them. And under the water was a herd of horses grazing. There was no grass I imagine they were just busy grazing on nothing? Shells who knows. And every once in a while a horses head would poke up then go back to grazing underwater. As the water receded you could see the whole horse revealed and they were very pretty, black and white horses.
14  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Love/Healing Meditation Visualization on: April 25, 2015, 21:33:28
While in meditation with calming music or silence. (Personally, I find Theta Bin-aural Beats the most effective to take my mind to a receptive state)

Imagine your heart as a multi-petaled  flower, like a peony.
Imagine it appear in your chest as the size of an apple.
Imagine it growing slowly, bigger and bigger and grow expansively bigger than yourself.
Melt into the flower completely and become the flower.
Feel the flower continuing to expand bigger and bigger.
The flower expands so much to include all of the world and beyond.
Imagine white healing light of you touching everywhere and touching everything.

15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / The Slaughterhouse on: March 24, 2015, 00:01:39
I have been listening to a lot of lectures lately and keep hearing that meat probably isn't the best choice of food and that a raw diet of fresh vegetables and fruits is better. Anyway, it has been in the back of my mind.

Last night I had a pretty intense dream. I was showing an individual my farm. I don't really have a farm but in the dreamworld I did. I had land and all these cows in a pen. I was trying to sell my friend on the idea how good it is to keep your own cows. I said loudly, "One cow can feed a whole family for a year."

My friend looked at the cow pen and the cows and I could sense she was disgusted with the idea. I continued to walk with her and found myself in a small dark room. It was a butchering room. Inside the room was various pieces of meat that were hacked up. It was really gruesome. It wasn't cow meat but a chopped up horse. I saw the hindquarters propped on a wall and saw the long beautiful tail. Really, the room smelled like death, it was really creepy.

I was really confused why someone would hack up a horse like this. I left the building confused. I woke up and understood that the final message of the dream was something of the likes that cows and horses are quite similar in beauty.

The whole experience really shook me up.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Fish flying in the sky on: January 31, 2015, 23:14:43
I dream a lot but rarely are they "epic" enough.

Okay here it goes.

I was in a large room. It was very technical looking and modern. It was a smooth box like structure. I was trapped inside this metal room with no windows or doors. I couldn't get out, it was very scary. I felt it was a test. Suddenly, it starts raining like crazy from the ceiling. Just pouring. I hear a voice say, "You can do this."

So, I put my hand in a fist like superman and fly through the ceiling. I shot straight up like a lightening bolt. I flew very far straight up and felt myself passing through layers.

I ended up in a place that shocked me because of the beauty of it. There were all of these birds like little sparrows flying in the air in unison. It was just an expansive sky. Not earth. I saw fish flying in groups. I grabbed on and touched it. It wiggled away and went back to its group. I then saw a group of horses. They were beautiful brown and white indian horses. It seemed though they were different. They were individuals but seemed...fractured somehow. Like a mirror. It is very difficult to explain.

The leading horse had a dead baby foal hanging upside down to the left of it. It seemed that the group was mourning a loss.

I found a man nearby and was trying to ask why and if this place was for the animal group souls but he said no and tried to get another man to explain to me. I couldn't understand their language. It sounded like Brazilian or something. I sat down and they said to me that they brought my work. They had some of my work plans sitting on the ground. I was surprised. Then I noticed that the ground was quite dirty and I became disappointed because I thought I was in some kind of a heaven.

Then I woke up.

I was in my room when I found the exact paper that was in my dream...a little creepy.

=)
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Snowing flower petals. on: March 07, 2014, 11:38:10
I know in the dream world sometimes I feel so happy that I want to cry because of all the joy I am experiencing. It is usually a rare occasion. Yet, I am posting this because many time my dreams are dark and depressing and it is nice to know that it can be quite the opposite.

I dreamt I was at a beautiful national park in America. Yet, in the dream world it was very different. It almost appeared like a celestial garden. There were colorful organized groups of flowers and green pastures of grass. There were also large imposing rocky mountains that were very steep. I looked everywhere and it seemed as though it was snowing.

Yet is wasn't snowing. They were small flower petals that were snowing just like in a snow globe that has been shaken up. The trees were not in sight yet the flower petals were appearing out of no where. I was so delighted and enchanted it was like a fairy tale.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: iv been been able to move the non physical screen on: March 03, 2014, 08:44:50
Hi,

What do you mean? Are you checking non-physical by doing reality checks in your mind or are you physically moving?
What happens after you use this technique?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Focus 21 Castle on: February 11, 2014, 15:21:56
Hello,

So this was my first time trying one of Monroe's recordings on youtube.com. It was labelled,  "hemi sync gateway voyage." I decided to just keep my expectations open and see what happens. I have been trying meditation but this was really different from anything I have experienced. I also wonder about its validity, and even if I have a super active imagination it is fascinating.

So I got to focus 21 with the intention of receiving spiritual information about manifesting. What I noticed when I was there was I was frustrated because I couldn't really see as clearly or with detail as I do in waking reality yet I did get quite a few impressions. Also, the similar features to dreams like understanding what someone is saying even though you don't  need to hear the words.

I found myself in a castle. It seemed very medieval, like in England or something. Almost right out of an English love novel. There was a woman there and she told me to get comfortable and allowed me to have an ornate cookie with tea. The cookie was so cute, like gingerbread with red frosting. She was holding my hand and I couldn't see her well. I only knew her silhouette. She had a dark long dress on with long sleeves and these beautiful lace cuffs for her hands. Her hair was up and was curled.

She took me out to a garden and chatted with me. I can't really remember what we said. Then she told me there was a dinner ball and that we were to go to my room and get dressed. She opened the closet and told me to choose a dress. Yet, all of the dresses looked very dull. I felt she was doing this on purpose so that I would create my own dress. She seemed to get a kick out of my ideas from earth. So I made a silk tight fitting dress made of emerald green. She then provided me with a very ornate jewelry box. I was expecting it to be full of jewels but it felt empty. I pulled out large pearl and gold ring. I commented that it looked distorted. She then encouraged me to make my own jewelry. So I pulled out a piece of jewellery that I want in real life. It is this beautiful rainbow sapphire bracelet. To my surprise she snatched it and studied it. She was really excited about it. Then she put it on my wrist.

We then went to the ball. I sat down in a chair which seemed to morph from ugly to beautiful (like simple metal chair to wooden velvet). She ran off and became very stern. She said I must dance with this prince. I told her I was married. She said, "nonsense you silly husband has nothing to do with this reality". I was really confused.

To my right a girl sat and I suddenly remembered why I was here. I asked her if she had any spiritual information for earth about manifesting. She was very excited. She showed me her heart which turned into a vortex with little hearts floating around in it. I felt suddenly I was in the center. She explained to me that in order to manifest something you have to be in love with it.

That is about it. Not sure really how to process all of this. It is pretty wild.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Pull yourself out of your body. Tool. on: November 28, 2013, 07:06:49
I think I had one of the weirdest experiences ever last night. I was listening  to a Q and A session by Tom Campbell on youtube when I was making dinner. Someone in the audience asked to explain how at the Monroe Institute some woman would sit in her chair and have someone pull her out to go into the astral. Someone else once sat in the same chair and he was pulled out of his body to go into the astral. The person asked Tom if he could explain this phenomena and he said that it could be either that the beings who pulled the woman out made a mistake and pulled someone else out or being pulled out was one of the lady's tools to get an OBE.

I thought to myself, "Hey that is brilliant, What if I could get pulled out by myself?" I was excited then forgot about the whole thing and was up late buying jewelry on Ebay. I went to sleep and this is what happened. I would say about 20 minutes after going to sleep. Something grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my body. It is by far one of the weirdest sensations in my life. I have read a lot of about OBES and am not really afraid of the dream world or this stuff but it was terrifying. Despite the deep fear I went along with it and thought that the show must go on. I must try. So I got out and was hovering above my bed.

I heard a religious saying. I am Muslim so it was something like, "Praise be to God" "Subhanallah". I calmed me a little because I was so freaked out. Another weird thing I noticed was some black smoke. Like a small swirl in mid air. It did seem evil. Then I was in a room, one of my dark awful dreamscapes that seems like a total waste of time. I kept saying that I wanted to visit my mothers house but it didn't work and I remained in this dark messy room. I tried walking but I couldn't walk or even float around properly. I felt like a bird with broken wings, or a cat with broken legs. It was very frustrating. I couldn't even stand up and was like an inch from the dreamscape carpet. I think I may try to rush things when I am aware because I feel that I have a limited amount of time and may fall back into the dream consciousness where I am unaware.

Then I woke up.

My conclusions are:

1)The mind is extremely powerful, If we can make a tool of ourselves to enter another reality.

My questions:

1)Why was I so limited in my movement?
2)How do I get to a more positive realm? I feel like I can't learn in these silly dark dreamscapes of dirty rooms, they are reoccurring
and I am over it.

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Lucid for just a few seconds. Any more tips for making awareness last longer? on: November 19, 2013, 10:56:42
I know what you mean by it being difficult to describe because everything there is not really solid and always changing. So much of it seems like nonsense. I get frustrated in that sense. It is so different from waking reality where things are so tangible.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Lucid for just a few seconds. Any more tips for making awareness last longer? on: November 15, 2013, 11:01:02
Okay so I had another experience last night. It was an old house I used to live in. I have a lot of those dreams, visiting these old houses. Even my old dog was there. So I imagine it is one of the common themes in my dreams. Anyways I gained awareness for a few seconds. As soon as I became aware I calmed myself down and observed the environment carefully. I noticed there were rocks and they became more clear as I looked at them. I looked at the neighbors house and saw the wind blow the tall grasses and heard a chainsaw. I remember thinking, wow this sure does look real. I picked up a piece of plastic in the environment and felt it. It felt real, like solid. Then because I felt the urgency to go explore something different. I asked to go to Barbados. A silly on the fly request as I was reading a Rihanna ad the night earlier. Everything went black and I woke up.

How do I successfully leave the dreamscape and go where I consciously want to go? I really wonder what causes me to snap out of awareness so quickly. Maybe I will try that warming technique, and just observe patiently for longer.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Phasing is easy! on: November 11, 2013, 16:55:46
Thank you! I will give that a read.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Lucid for just a few seconds. Any more tips for making awareness last longer? on: November 11, 2013, 16:08:05
Thank you for the tips =)
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Months long experience at "The School"- Post-physical rest area on: November 10, 2013, 17:25:58
I really enjoyed reading your experience. Thank you for sharing.

You said, "Yeah I am not sure what to make of the dazzling geometric lights. I have heard people many times say that they were a way of visualizing higher realms."

It is really strange reading this for me because years ago when my brother died. I often had dreams with him in it for at least two years. I had some strange awareness that maybe he was lost. I used to do this horrible thing where I realized he was dead in the dream and I would say to him, "You are dead." He would because really scared and run away.

I can't remember if I intuitively knew or if it was through research but I remember advising him to go to the higher realms in the light.
I pointed to a set of geometric shapes in the sky. They seemed almost like a mobile dangling in the distance with glowing triangles and geometric stars. He got the message.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen him in years. It is really bizarre it is like he completely disappeared. I just say this because I literally would have dreams with him every single night for two years and we would be playing games like we were children.
Pages: [1] 2