The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 06, 2021, 07:41:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / pink floyd APed on: April 27, 2004, 19:04:36
time for my two cents...
I think comfortably numb was written by roger waters in response to his record company wanting him to medicate himself to take the edge off of his anger and intensity.
They are probably the only band to make it big off the mental illness of an ex-member. Dark Side, the Wall, Wish You Were Here are all based on Syd Barret.
The best albums for tripping are the ones before Dark Side, DSOM drug of choice would be Qualuddes.
I bet one could put together an obe cd with their music, the way some of the music progresses could initiate an obe.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / You have to give EVERYTHING on your first attempt on: April 24, 2004, 18:55:47
quote:
Dude! It's hard is'nt it! I really don't thinbk it is fear so much as it is just simple lack of PURE concentration. You really need to concentrate to reach OBE. Seriously, but those thoughts just won't leave me alone. Im going to try it again, and this time concentrate to the fullest extent untill I run out of mental juice.

In addition to concentration you need to let go-just imagine sinking deep into the edge of sleep while using that contentration to hang onto your concious awareness.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / You have to give EVERYTHING on your first attempt on: April 23, 2004, 18:35:30
Agent, a couple of thoughts- if it is just a simple fear it will disappear after a few attempts, and if you do reach a point of partial seperation you should not focus on your body but think ahead to where you are wanting to go-maybe just in the room ot outside your house.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Difference between WILD and Phasing? on: April 23, 2004, 02:40:00
After pondering this a bit I propose that a WILD is phasing into someone else's created reality, but astal phasing is jumping directly into an existing astral realm or into a realm that you create. HMMM-this is getting fuzzy again-it just seems like phasers want to create there own place or return to a place that seems comfortable to them.
Maybe defining things is confusing-what is important is the awareness you bring to the experience and what you get out of it.
105  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream - 36 and Lady Luck??? on: April 23, 2004, 02:30:53
I would like to back up a bit and say a relationshup is what YOU make it-sure there may be some that you should run like hell away from- but there may be others that aren't perfect but you learn a lot from. So i propose you should ask what should I do to make the most of this relationship?
106  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / maybe you can knock some sense into this .. on: April 22, 2004, 03:51:53
Remember that between you and your higher self/god/goddess you poses many layers of your subconcious mind that influence your dreams and any obe type experience you may have.
107  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My dream came true? I need HELP. on: April 22, 2004, 03:46:37
Sounds like you survived. Do you have other dreams that come true?
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Does sinking have to do with AP? on: April 22, 2004, 03:42:58
next time you feel sunk think about directing yourself towards the ceiling or anyplace away from your body. Remember you have to get 20-30 feet away or you will get sucked back in.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / telling experiences on: April 22, 2004, 03:36:40
I've had spiritual teachers that either recommended telling or not telling so there is probably no set answer. Maybe 50 years ago it could have been not safe but as of yet there is no thought police. So maybe it is up to you to find and follow your our inner guidence.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Travel on: April 21, 2004, 19:02:44
Majot tom, I remember replying in another thread to my post that related to this:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11603

One of the first good quality obe experiences I had I found myself looking up at the sky (for some reason there were no stars), found an area that was brighter than the rest, flew up to it and it formed into a hand and grabbed me! Of course I woke immeadiately. I didn't think it was negative, just a little too direct. After this eperience it seemed like I lost most of my obe sight for quite a while.

Since seeing stars I usually look for an area that is a different color, moving patterns. Sometimes nothing happens- I have probably had 4 good experiences and 15-20 where nothing happened.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sound of 1000 people chattering when in trance on: April 20, 2004, 19:08:22
I have only heard individuals in trance-my daughter and her friends in the hall-but they were not there and are still alive. The noises i heard left after experiencing them about 5 times.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Where did I go? on: April 20, 2004, 19:01:48
welcome immolator! It sounds to me that you actually visited the astral, the tunnel you went through sounds like an astral entry device, have you read about them ion asrtal dynamics?
I also don't really care to argue the point of OBE/lucid dream, ect, just to try to develop more awareness whatever the situation, which you did from the dream and with experience you can hopefully improve the quality of your experiences.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Travel on: April 20, 2004, 18:55:51
Flying just didn't seem to do much for me, at one time I realized that it would be better to stop and just focus on things. I am usually attracted to anything that is the brightest object. Early on I remembered RB's advice to fly up to get to the astral, which led me to look up a good bit, which led me finding an astral entry tunnel in the stars.
I recently reread the parts in astral dynamics about astral entry portals which has good info on the subject.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Worlds? on: April 18, 2004, 22:47:59
Major Tom, your experience seems similar to mine. I think the stars can become an astral entry structure-mine were just like the tube described in Astral Dynamics.  Below is the link to my post:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11603
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / ::frustrated:: on: April 16, 2004, 18:36:04
Next time you will have to say "I will astrally project and not wake myself!"
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can you help deduce my experience????? on: April 15, 2004, 19:21:52
I found the phasing topics, they were moved to the permanent astral topics section, the first two topics will tell you a good bit.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Ways of projections on: April 14, 2004, 18:42:15
Vibrations are not really required, you ask a lot, maybe you should try to read more on the subject, I think this website still has articles.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can you help deduce my experience????? on: April 14, 2004, 18:35:05
Your experience sounds somewhat like what people call phasing. There used to be topics here about that subject, you could try searching. The only part that seems different is the feeling of moving, since phasing is when you can just jump into an astral experience.
Quote:
Kind of like tuning in to where I wanted to go.

Actually reread your post and you pretty much summed up phasing, at least to my ability to understand the subject.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Etheric double? Spirit guide?....... on: April 11, 2004, 03:18:10
DM, the idea of guardian of the threshold comes from art bell's first interview with Robert Bruce. I hope I got the idea of the guardian correct. The interview was available for download at one time.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Worlds? on: April 09, 2004, 03:14:36
Blue tubes of light? Natural? Seems like when you have an obe experience anything is possible!
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do most people start off Real time projecting? on: April 09, 2004, 03:11:07
I think a lot of times dream imagery intrudes into rtz projections, a few times I have looked back at the bed after projecting and usually the covers are turned back and no one is there and I usually note that my body should be there. I can't really understand this, maybe it is a message from my subconcous that my attention should be focused on where I am going, not where I have been. But what I am trying to say is that what you should expect is weirdness alice in wonderland style.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Etheric double? Spirit guide?....... on: April 09, 2004, 02:46:50
A Guardian of the Threshold? From what RB said in an interview I got the idea that there are entities that make you think twice about projecting, not realy negs but some kind of filter to keep out the people easily scared?
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do you want fries with that Belief Box ? on: April 09, 2004, 02:42:29
The more i THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE i REALIZE WE PROCESS OUR experiences through our beliefs, at least to some extent if we don't limit our experiences by our beliefs. I had to research this quote, I thought it was by Huxley but I found out otherwise.

QUOTATION:   If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is,infinite.
ATTRIBUTION:   William Blake (1757–1827), British poet, painter, engraver. The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, plate 14, “A Memorable Fancy,” (c. 1793), repr. In Complete Writings, ed. Geoffrey Keynes (1957).

“The Doors of Perception” was the title of Aldous Huxley’s essay on his experience with mescaline (1954); the 1960s rock group The Doors also reputedly took their name from Blake’s aphorism. Blake continued, “For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern.”
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Worlds? on: April 08, 2004, 20:22:21
Astal entry devices are probably portals, did you read Astal Dynamics? Roberte Bruce has info on them there. You could probably find one but it seems you have to have the astral energy to be able to find and enter it.
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do you want fries with that Belief Box ? on: April 08, 2004, 03:23:09
Beliefs suck, direct experience is what counts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26