The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 06, 2021, 07:13:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
126  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Closing the circuit with your tongue... on: April 08, 2004, 03:16:43
I have always felt energy flowing better with the tongue on the roof of the mouth. Yhere is a yogic think about putting it all the way back into the nasal cavities, cannot remember what it is called.
127  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams/bananas/tryptophan/serotonin... on: April 08, 2004, 03:13:26
Wow! maybe smoking banana peels wasn't a hoax after all!
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Worlds? on: April 08, 2004, 03:07:36
I have also looked up at the stars while projecting- sometimes they move or there is a strange colored object there too. Once I was able to go into the strange object. Last weekend they formed the astral tube type structure which I hope to post about. Maybe keep looking and you will find a clue.
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm asking for help writing a booklet on AP on: April 08, 2004, 03:02:34
great ideas, probably more interesting than a lot of other students. An overview of the subject is probably all you need, unless you want to write a book.
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / David Icke, clearing negative energy (helping) on: April 06, 2004, 18:46:16
I have heard him intrviewed but didn't know he was doing energy clearing. I have worked with Christan Hummel, www.earthtransitions.com. The site also has links. Don't know if www.slimspurling is still up but he does great work too. I have other links on my other hard drive, but I don't have time to find them now.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Favorite Lyrics! on: April 06, 2004, 18:42:39
I guess most people here are too young to suggest Bob Dylan:
Oh my name it is nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And that land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

Oh the Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With guns in their hands
And God on their side.

Oh the First World War, boys
It closed out its fate
The reason for fighting
I never got straight
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

When the Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And we were friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war starts
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If God's on our side
He'll stop the next war.

132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / read this... what do you think? on: April 06, 2004, 03:45:57
I have heard interviews with the person who wrote about the verdants, seems like he was an honest person with nothing to gain (monitarily or egowise) by writing about his experiences. Makes you wonder if reality is stranger than they want you to know.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Real-time Projection Into Space on: April 06, 2004, 03:04:12
I thought the idea of this place was not to judge if a person was or was not 'projecting' but to comment on the experience? I have not had any experience similar but I think anytime someone wakes from their experience vomiting it is an intense experience whatever you call it.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Focusing in the astral? on: April 06, 2004, 02:57:38
Maybe you focus too long? I have also had lots of problem with seeing clearly with obe experiences, some people have suggested using the affermation clarity now or some such thing-anyone have other ones? It seems to work when you remember to use it. Focusing on something has helped me when i move around too much, I'm not sure it is a vision thing as much as an awareness tool. Keep trying, you will get it, I have also had times when i opened my physical eyes, but now i have thoughts while obe to not open them and it seems to work, but it does not help with vision, only to prolong the misery of having an obe with poor vision.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 3rd eye again... on: April 06, 2004, 02:42:33
I have also experienced intense pressures, haven't tried to make it go away, noticed it is less intense the less i meditate. But like you say 'focusing' does seem to bring it on.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Colors on: April 06, 2004, 02:37:55
I think i have had periods of time in which i have just blanked out when i have encountered astral colors and shapes.
137  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Difference between OBE and dreams on: March 29, 2004, 21:00:26
What is real? What if it is a malicious spirit trying to mislead you? Don't you think that your higher self/guides/gaurdian angel-whatever you wish to call it could put info into your brain without you detecting it?  What you ask is interesting because there is probably no correct answer, only whatever system of trial and error you use during your time on earth to develop.
I think I have felt stuff from both my spirit self and bodily self while having an obe. And while obe you are relying on whatever mental processes you develop while awake-fears, concentration, decision making.
138  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Difference between OBE and dreams on: March 29, 2004, 04:16:03
"they can communicate" is the answer, which you even state. I think our brains and spirit are intertwined and only the spiritually retarded don't get spirit info. Maybe the communications are really subtle and less sensitive people ignore them, but that does not mean they don't exist.
139  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / dreams about having OBE on: March 28, 2004, 02:14:44
Vicky, did you have your more 'real 'obe's before, say the age of 12? I have read of people having more paranormal experiences early in their life, however I don't know if that is true of people at this site. Maybe these first easy experiences are a way to get our interest up and then we have to work at it.
I suppose the more attention you put on something, the more that you will dream of it. I suppose anything could be used for focusing our awareness- Is it better to have an obe that just happens, or transform a  normal dream into a lucid dream or obe even if we think it is of lower quality?

140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Exploring Earth's Core on: March 28, 2004, 01:24:43
Every time I started to float down I have always reversed my actions- probably more out of social training than any higher insperation. The shamanic traditions have a way of looking at the lower worlds that does not negate their value- The lower worlds have more to do with animal helpers than satanic entities. Unfortunately I dont have book titles in my brain but you could look up shamanic books at amazon.
I can't say I remember any posts on this site relating to lower worlds.
141  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / dreams about having OBE on: March 26, 2004, 01:35:13
Yes it is probably all training, hopefully for something more interesting than earth. Since I have been doing obe's I have had lots of lucid dreams, dreams of obe and flying, some of which I think are real obe's- I think you can tell the real ones by how aware you are-can you feel the wind in your ears when you fly? I have also had lots of epic type dreams, ones that have a  long complete story to them rather than imagery that just seem to jump randomly.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Concious Projection... seriously on: March 26, 2004, 01:26:46
Patric, I have also experienced what you have, as close to projection as you could get without actually doing it, the only way i can project is using the interupted sleep technique. Somehow that gets you past whatever fears that hold you back.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I start to get vibrations and then I fall asleep on: March 26, 2004, 01:20:24
Have you tried the interupted sleep technique? Do something to wake in the night-alarm clock or make yourself get up to go to the bathroom, get back in bed and do some kind of energy technique, go back to sleep and see what happens. I could get all kinds of vibrations but could only project after waking and going back to sleep. Somehow this gets us beyond whatever fears[blocks we have.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Success in contacting a friend through LD. on: March 26, 2004, 01:05:32
I don't realy have any comment to your story, will only add mine about trying to contact a member of the opposite sex while OBE. After thinking about her the next thing I saw was a gate. Best thing I could figure was she(or her higher spirit or mine) had her guard up.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / wow, are the vibrations really this strong? on: March 26, 2004, 00:53:13
I have easily felt the falling sensation, mostly in my body. What I want to add about vibrations is they do seem to get weaker the more you go through them and project.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / wow, are the vibrations really this strong? on: March 24, 2004, 02:10:56
I thought the most intense vibrations felt like being slammed into a wall. Actually when i think about it I have never been slammed into a wall, but it gives you the idea. The best advice is to not be focused on them but move beyond them to the next step-projection.
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / do these qualify as projections? on: March 23, 2004, 01:44:09
I would also have to say that sensations are a part of projecting- the feeling of going through objects, the feel of wind in your ears while flying-I can't say if these are only created by your subconcious but they do happen and I would be one to say that you should not doubt your own experience.
As for 360 vision, I recently realized that what is disorienting about obe's is the availability of 360 vision- not all at once but the ability  to jump from one place to another with no continuity between the two. Kind of makes it hard for the people that flit from view to view-or place to place.
148  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Masturbation on: March 23, 2004, 01:30:59
At least it is more interesting than another drug question.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Seeing through eyelids on: March 20, 2004, 02:12:01
patric, I think your experience was more in the dreamtime/astal because i have come awake with my eyes open and what I experienced was more chaos than anything dreamlike.
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / the effectiveness of meditation on AP? on: March 15, 2004, 01:27:59
I think anything that stills the mind would be considered a great help-meditation, martial arts, yoga. I had my first 'spontanious' obe's after waking in the night and doing meditation techniques.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26