The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 18:56:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / psychedelics vs OOBE/AP on: March 13, 2004, 02:28:15
I have had similar experiences with both- going to a realm of swirling geometric rainbow lights/beings. Maybe it is just a question of what is best for your own evolution.
152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Robert Bruces astral experiences? on: March 13, 2004, 02:23:51
My vote for AD 2 would be more astral experiences. Also more intermediate techniques, how to get more out of your obe experiences. Seems like after you realiaze you can do it too you want to have earth shaking experiences too.
153  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Can i be phychic and still be christian? on: March 09, 2004, 01:51:36
Didn't this jesus dude say say something about whatever i do you could do greater? (if I was a real jesus freak I would have the exact quote)
154  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Confusion. on: March 05, 2004, 18:57:37
I went through this when I was in my twenties. Seems like I survived by exploring what interested me the most, ignored what I thought was bogus, realized two contradictory dogmas could be true, did some kind of spiritual practice daily, did not let any person, religion, or dogma get between me and my higher self. Two good books along these lines are The Lazy man's Guide to Enlightment, and Cutting through Spiritual Materialism.
155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / It worked! on: March 04, 2004, 01:42:32
Sounds cool Jeni. I also had my first good projection in about a year last night. Being human just doesn't leave a lot of time for esoteric things sometimes.
156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE? on: March 04, 2004, 01:36:59
You know Robert Bruce called these thing Guardians of the threshold, they seem like they mainly appear when you are first getting to the obe territory and if you ignore them and put your attention beyond them they disapear. I saw one once but I did not let it upset me.
157  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / "Faust "by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe on: March 04, 2004, 01:31:49
I have not read it,usually books that are not somewhat modern do nothing for me. However Rudolf Steiner, the founder of a few esoteric schools, was really into Goethe and made frequent references to him in his lectures.
158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Weird Experience....need some explanation? on: March 02, 2004, 01:59:18
I think this is a valid area to talk about, contrary to others opinions. Was this your first experience of being really stoned? Unfortunately drugs do open us to other realities but we may be unable to handle it. If you think you still have symptoms you should see a doctor, only one you could trust otherwise they may want to send you to the loony bin. I had a somewhat similar experience, but probably not as long lasting. The first time I got really stoned I was playing cards-hearts,spades or rummy was our prefered methods of avoiding schoolwork- and I found myself basically out of body, not able to follow the game. I did not feel fear but it was like info from the real world was coming thru a tunnel and I was not attached to a body. Hard to put into words but I think pot can dissasociate you from your body and it can take a while to  get reoriented.
Check out micheal critchen's(spelling right? the SF author)autobiography  -he smoked some strong weed and lost contact with his body for a while. So your experience is valid.
159  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Passion of the Christ on: March 02, 2004, 01:36:53
It's probably just what the world needs to fuel the jewish/christian/moslem war that seems to be brewing in these supposed end times. Sorry for the cynical response but we need to explore beyond the physical realms-isn't what this site is about-but it seems like this movie just dwells on the physical.
160  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / KRIYA YOGA on: March 02, 2004, 01:27:28
I was initiated over 20 years ago but it seemed to be more of a breathing exercise than a meditation, but i would not discourage you from trying it if you want to explore it. Yogananda/SRF is probably the best resoures in the US.
161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do I move through solid objects?? on: February 27, 2004, 18:34:45
Quotef rom Nagual:
will come back to my "we don't have a body" comment. I can make my body disapear. So why would my hand bump into an "object" when in fact I have no real hand? You bump into it because you expect to bump into it. What about the object? I can make objects disapear too.

Which gives me an idea-has anyone been stopped by an object, then made part of it dissappear, then went thru the hole?

I base the vibration energy thing on my experience- sometimes I feel sluggish and get stuck by an object and usually my experience is not at the same level as other times when i just zip right through walls. I feel that what gets me through isn't pushing but the mental desire to be outside the house.
162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Another OBE and a Pattern on: February 27, 2004, 02:10:04
Sunnie, I think your experiences illustrate two points: obe's seem to occur after we do something to raise our energy level(yoga or meditation) and the first experiences just aren't that great.
Questions- have you ever stared at things till they totally melted and do you walk or fly while you have obe's?
163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do I move through solid objects?? on: February 27, 2004, 02:01:54
back to the original question, I don't think Risu was able to go through objects at all? When I was not able to get through objects no amount of pushing did any good, and when I went through it was either luck or thinking my way through, which was using my imagination or desire to jump to the other side-which was more mental than brute force-I was about to use the word physical but hopefully you get my meaning.
164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do I move through solid objects?? on: February 23, 2004, 03:30:04
Maybe it is just an energy problem and will pass when you get more used to the obe experience. I only have this problem 25% of the time and usually it is accompanied with the experience of being mostly immoble.  What seems to get me through objects is to focus on being on the other side rather than on the object itself.
165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Another OBE and a Pattern on: February 23, 2004, 03:17:53
Interesting, probably everyone has a certain pattern, technique, timing that works best for them. I usually do most of obe activity before the full moon. Yoga seems like the perfect obe tool because it is a combination of mental focus with body relaxation techniques-at least tradition styles were though there are more intensly physical stuff that is popular these days. What kind are you doing? Have you ever left the house? That line about going into wonderland is interesting.Is there experiences that led to that conclusion?
166  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / the pleiadian agenda - barbera hand clow on: February 10, 2004, 01:58:47
I was kind of mixed about this book since the trilogy she did before this affected me so profoundly. It was about past life experiences and i had dreams about it that were profound while i was reading it. I saw the other pleadian channeler in person (barbara marciniak) and thought it a joke on us earthlings even though I thought the pleiadians of billy meier fame were more belivable. maybe the message is to look within, since there is a lot of BS out there.
167  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams are a good stepping stone on: February 10, 2004, 01:47:57
What about the occurence of epic dreams? Seems like they stick even if I stop trying or am unable to have obe's. By epic I am talking about ones that follow a story from start to end, rather than the typical jumping around of images.
168  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / CHINESE FOOD!!!! on: February 07, 2004, 02:54:37
Chinese food is good, it just seems like going to chinese restaraunts is like mexican- for every good one there is too many places you would rather not return to. It seems like I haven't reached that point with Thai or sushi. I guess my favorite would be spicy sczwhan with shrimp and mushrooms.
169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Still having huge problems getting past hypnagogic on: February 07, 2004, 02:31:29
I have gone through similar states, the best thing I do is to wake in the middle of the night since that puts me back to sleep but I will wake with vibes and project. It seems like there are lots of states that are somewhat easy to get to but actually projecting just doen't seem that easy.I usually get stay awake but my body feels like lead, my heart is fast, vibrations are going up and down my body but I just can't go any farther. To me hypnogogic seems one step closer but when i've reached it sleep is next.
170  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Slaves to the system on: February 07, 2004, 02:18:29
Yea, I've been trying to get out of the system for 30 years but everytime you turn around it follows you home. The only ones that seem to do it stay perpetually stoned. But it looks to me that they are just joining another system. Maybe if enough of us ignore it it will go away!
171  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / CHINESE FOOD!!!! on: February 07, 2004, 02:08:45
After tasting thai, vietnamese, and sushi Chinese food lost it's appeal. Maybe not from a good restarant but there seems to be too much mediocre chinese food out there.
172  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / talking to guides on: February 07, 2004, 01:58:48
Did you read Robert Monroe's books? In the last one he realizes that his guide that he looked up to was just his own higher self. Can it be any simpler than that?
173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / my first experiences on: February 07, 2004, 01:51:52
Hey nick, your experiences seem normal to me too! Just remember, when OBE your fantasies are your reality. Try not to be excited or scared.
174  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / hi i think i am going to become a buddhist ...... on: February 07, 2004, 01:42:09
Go Tibetian! Nyingma especially.
175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / in need of a teacher. on: February 07, 2004, 01:40:42
Read Robert Bruce's book and Robert Monroes books. Meditate and try some of the music? stuff-hemi-synch, holo synch, shamanic drumming, whatever you can get your hands on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26