The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 17:53:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
201  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / astral protection on: November 10, 2003, 02:45:19
It could be an aspect of yourself that is called your higher self, your guide, your guardian angel. It seems to be around even if not obvious. If you read Robert Monroe's books he realizes in the Ultimate Journey that what he encounters are just other aspects of himself.
202  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Wierd astral experiences on: November 06, 2003, 18:47:49
This sounds like a typical projection for the inexperienced-I assume that  you have not had a lot of experience of projecting? I have experienced much of what you mention at different times. Some suggestions I remember from the past and have a little success at is to call on a guide, have curiosity about your surroundings, fly up to go to the astral relms.Just keep trying.
203  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I got out of my body and went blind!! on: October 30, 2003, 00:51:38
I have no advice other than keep trying. This has happened to me a good bit, along with not being able to move. Maybe the 10 percent of really good obe's make up for the others-something they don't tell you in the obe books. Other people suggested  saying 'awareness now' which did not do much for me, but it may be worth a try.
204  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What causes us to loose awareness? on: October 30, 2003, 00:41:29
Lack of trained awareness? After trying to do obe's and waking in the middle of the night to do obe's i have found that i have more lucid dreams and some of what i would call epic dreams- dreams that have a good degree of continuity and which i can remember relativly easily.
205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Salvia Splendens on: October 30, 2003, 00:38:10
Salvia Divinorum?
206  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What does having an OBE feel like for you...? on: October 26, 2003, 03:05:28
actually i don't know if this has been discussed much, probably a good question because i think everyone experiences something different, or maybe the same things in different ways.
The weirdest things i have found are the weird noises sometimes before I project and the sensation of moving through solid objects. You also may have times when you just can't move, or hit a wall and can't go through.
I also have instances of maybe not bilacation but of experiencing both realities at once-once i tried to spin to go into the astral but woke myself with a snore(has anyone done that before?) but I heard the sound while i was still spinning and I felt like some part of me was still spinning after i woke.
I think crazy is not the word, just 'weird'.
207  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / So close... Feedback? on: October 25, 2003, 02:57:16
eh? you sound like a true canadian. Wizard, have you tried the interupted sleep technique? I can have obe's by waking in the middle of the night even thought i can get so close from the awake state but just can't do it, however i can project after falling asleep in the middle of the night-mabe this gets around some mind awake thing.
208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Multiple OBEs left me messed up on: October 22, 2003, 05:47:30
I think I have experienced pretty much what you have at different times. For a while i had a distorted vision/reality thing after some obe's but on one of my obe experiences something touched one my lower chakras and I have not experienced anything weird after an obe.
209  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / the habit of using the physical eyes on: October 22, 2003, 05:17:21
I also have experienced some weird interplay about using my eyes when obe, maybe because i still don't have much vision and i have to remind myself not to open my physical eyes.
I have noticed that focusing on the third eye area actually produces some sort of tension there, i have been able to overcome it by looking at an inner projector there, looking for hypnogogic imagery, it seems to relax the face more and deepen the trance somewhat.
Don't know if this applies, it seems to be an area that is hard to describe what we experience. Looks like you are making progress.
210  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 10/10/03 - Astral Experience on: October 10, 2003, 19:39:31
Jeff, what exactly did you experience and do right after your heart chakra activated? That seems to be the point at which i and a lot of other people seem to get stuck at when we try to do concious obe's.
One time i had a similar experience of ejecting and traveling at high speed and not seeing anything.
My experince today was of my body going numb and just a little bit of tingles, it was a lot less distracting than vibrations, got close to projecting but i noticed my stream of conciousness just going blank a couple of times instead of having dream images appear.
211  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Holy Grail on: October 08, 2003, 19:21:05
Have you read the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail? I t says that something strange is in France and explores the mystery of the Grail.
212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / like walking under water...? on: October 08, 2003, 01:55:48
I have also had experiences of being obe and not being able to move very much, maybe there is some blockage in your throat that limits your obe ability.
213  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Two Recent Ethereal Projections on: October 08, 2003, 01:51:45
I think your experience shows that there is a very fuzzy line between obe and dreams. I think the going towards the light one is interesting because the obe's i'm in lately i am looking up to the stars and looking for some stars to become brighter or form a certain pattern for me to go to. I think it relates to the idea of 'going towards the light'. Have you had this thing happen in the past?
214  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / No more thoughts on: October 08, 2003, 01:43:32
Maybe this is a memory from a prior life and death, if you want try it out in the physical i happen to have a spare coffin in the back yard. I loaned it out to some young guy for a halloween party a few years ago and now he is a born again christian!
215  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Holy Grail on: October 08, 2003, 01:39:06
Isn't this a movie by Monty python?
216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is Farsight a reliable remote viewing-site? on: October 08, 2003, 01:33:54
http://www.mindsafari.com/home1.htm
that is the site of some remote viewering person or org., seems like it gives a lot of info too.
217  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is Farsight a reliable remote viewing-site? on: October 08, 2003, 01:25:07
I bookmarked this page, I thought it had something to do with Hawaii remote viewers, but i'm not sure.
http://www.crvmanual.com/manual/2.html
It still comes up, i did not read it all but it is free.
218  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Guardian" are you here??? on: October 07, 2003, 19:17:31
Did he actually tell you things that you have never written on this site or told anyone? If that is the case he has a direct tap on your mind.
219  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / OBE OR LD on: October 07, 2003, 19:08:02
Unfortunately the obe books out there make it seem like obe's are very distinct from dreams, however there seem to be many times when obe's turn into a dream or if you are lucky you can turn a dream ino an obe. Even when an obe feels real there is stuff that comes in that must be dream imagery. Remember that when you have an obe you are creating your reality, not just being an observer in a strange land, it comes out of your concious and subconcious minds.
220  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The REAL TIME ZONE and the DEMON CHAIN OF COMMAND on: October 03, 2003, 02:00:41
The problem with interpreting obe and near death exp. is that they are very subjective-what you think is what you see- so people with certain fears are sure to find them.
221  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What type of music do you listen to? on: October 03, 2003, 01:56:11
Oh no, my answer may betray my age for rock i like pink floyd and king crimson , for country i listen to Jerry Garcia stuff, and Jourma Kakounen(guitarist from jefferson airplane)- his blue country heart is one of the best reordings of the century. I listen to a lot of stuff that is between country, blues and jazz, such as the garcia stuff with David Grisman, Lucinda Williams, Jourma, Mark Knopfler.
222  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Attempt to Project to API on: October 03, 2003, 01:36:38
Hey Jeff, do you have any stats on when you project the best? You did not say anything about phases of the moon, are you tracking that?
223  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Amazing sensation on: October 03, 2003, 01:32:18
Linda, there is an article on astral sex in the article section on this website. Probably what you experienced is similar. What seems to happen is that obe experiences seem to merge with dream imagery, at least for a while, for those relatively new to the experience. You have to come up with a filter to help you decide how aware you are during the experience.  I can't wait to hear of your other experiences..,
224  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / melting hands on: October 02, 2003, 18:56:30
I have wonderered if these things are 'real'or invented by the mind. When i go through a wall i am able to feel it and now when i dream about projecting those sensations appear in the dream also. So maybe dreams of projecting are real projections, maybe with less awareness and control.
225  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Waking up with vibes on: September 29, 2003, 18:47:14
I usually wake with vibes in the middle of the night-never looked at the clock to find ouut how long i have been sleeping. Usually it is the week before the full moon to a couple days after the full moon. Sometiumes it feels like i am being slammed into a wall and i project, othertimes i wake to go to the bathroom and i notice that i am tingling all over. Usually this is after i have fallen asleep doing energy work. When it is intense it can come 4-5 times a night and i may do one good projection and another that i just sink or don't go anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26