The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 18:44:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26
251  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE in a dream riddle on: May 03, 2003, 02:29:31
I also have had "dreams" of obe's, seem like they closer to lucid dreams rather than the 'real' thing. But with a slight change of awarenes you could find yourself in a full blown obe.
252  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / let's be neutral on: May 03, 2003, 02:22:44
What? Why? Long live Monty Python!
253  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / life stuff - your opinions on: April 28, 2003, 11:35:33
There comes a time in people's life when their beliefs can really hold them back. When my father was dying he was carrying tons of catholic guilt from the divorce thing and was scared of being burnt forever in hell. I think I was able to tell him that a loving god would not punish forever and told him about NDE stories i had read about.Hopefully his transition was made easier by my sharing.
254  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Visit to another reality? on: April 15, 2003, 12:54:23
I hope you got the winning lottery numbers!
255  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Easy Method for AP on: April 08, 2003, 11:09:14
along the lines of what frank said is that the purpose of the rope or any  technique(my favorite is the falling) is to generate an actual feeling of moving-this is like an actual physical sensation
256  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Bizarre, mixed up experience today... on: April 07, 2003, 18:41:41
When you were in the RTZ before have you ever tried to get to the astral? Did you have any thoughts of moving towards the lights? The only good astral exp I had was when i traveled up into a grouping of stars in the sky while obe, since then i have been looking up and ggoing upward but have not found myself in such a place again.
257  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / why dont we complete are dreams??? on: April 01, 2003, 01:06:27
I read recently that there is a normal cycle of dreams-you change subjects at a regular enterval while you are dreaming-i think if you have a long epic dream you are really lucid and it is a cue to your awareness to wakeup!
258  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is there anything like astral projection? on: April 01, 2003, 01:01:49
The closest I could imagine would be drowsing on a warm weekend afterternoon while trying to stay awake because you are reading a book too good to put down. When i was younger and had more leasure time I was probably closer to projection while in this state. however the feelings generated while projecting are variable due to your ability to be aware-sometimes you feel you are there, other times not much different than a dream.Seperation to me has not been a big experience, but the vibes before can be likened to hitting a brick wall. I think what people experience are filtered thru their awarenesses, so probably no two people report the same thing.
259  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Concerns about the recent quality of Posts on: March 28, 2003, 05:12:38
Sometimes i don't mind seeing the same questions asked because there always seem to be new people with new points of view to answer. Maybe a moderator could revive a good topic from the past once a week or so, maybe new and old people would have new thoughts on them.
260  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Two Very Important and Instructive Projections on: March 28, 2003, 04:54:14
daydreaming is getting into the territory covered in the phasing section, maybe just not as focused. I think Brue Moen's technique is to follow a guided meditation till you find yourself seeing or doing something that is outside of the script-that really is not far from daydreaming.
261  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / brief OBE and pain riddled day... on: March 26, 2003, 04:18:42
Do you feel better yet? I sometimes feel "out of phase" after an obe, grounding work is supposed to help.
262  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Ap's coming on naturally & getting over fear on: March 26, 2003, 04:16:24
The more you keep trying and the more you experience the more you will realize there is nothing to fear but fear itself.
263  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Stopping the Internal Dialogue on: March 26, 2003, 04:10:18
It took me about 20 years of meditation to reach a decent state of non-thinking. The best techniques I used were tibetian ones of focusing on a diety and using a mantra at the same time- I guess the more things you focus on the less chance for thoughts to creep in. RB has a great discussion on this idea of thoughts there generation in AD.
264  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Your methods of Trance Meditation on: March 26, 2003, 04:01:16
I do deep rhythmic breathing similar to what you do but do not do any counting. It helps to be somewhat relaxed/tired before but entering and staying in trance is not always predictable. Awile back there was discussion of using hemisync or BW brainwave generators but it did not seem to initiate a trance. Lately I listened to a drumming cd from a book that seems to work for me. I was gonna post about it but haven't yet.
265  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Fluid movements behind closed eyes on: March 26, 2003, 03:51:44
It may not be your imagination, there are a lot of weird phenomenon out there. It may not be something you want to put a lot of energy into though.
266  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / This possible...... on: March 26, 2003, 03:42:06
I think RB said you could help someone to go obe but they would probably not remember the experience.
267  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Going thru window, only to end up back in my room? on: March 26, 2003, 03:33:04
I think most people have a good bit of fake imagery, my last projection I loked back at my bed, I knew i was having an obe because there was no ne on my side of the bed, it was only after i woke up that i realized the fault of my logic. Possible causes: 1)lack of concentration,2) moving too fast to really pay attention(a variation of #1-when obe do you really stop to look and think about what you see?)
What happened next? Did you not realize your situation till you woke?
268  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / direction of energy flow question. on: March 21, 2003, 01:48:45
We have energy flows both up from the earth thru our feet and down through our crown. Whatever feels better is not wrong, however I would not stop doing the other direction totally.
269  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do i make it stop? on: March 20, 2003, 02:10:25
Maybe you should stop eating meat.
270  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The true costs of war on: March 20, 2003, 01:53:24
The pope says this is not a moral war, basicaly I think the human race is in for a lot of turmoil on the physical plane, maybe just to show that the physical is not so important.
271  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / my latest wierd experiences! on: March 20, 2003, 01:50:40
After I started to try for projections I had a lot more lucid dreams, I think it all just training to become more aware, whether awake or dreaming.
272  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "mark" of the third eye? on: March 20, 2003, 01:41:14
When i was about 4 I fell off a tricycle and it left a dent in the middle of my forehead, maybe about a half inch higher than i think the third eye should be.
273  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Soul Twin on the Astral?? on: March 20, 2003, 01:39:02
Why don't you try asking the entity who/what it is next time?
274  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Soul Twin on the Astral?? on: March 17, 2003, 18:49:06
Do you think your obe images are trustworthy? In mine there is still a lot of images a lot of the times that are dream-like. Last time I did an obe I looked back and noticed there was no one on my side of the bed so I logically deduced that i was having an obe. It was not till I came back did I realize my error.
275  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / tibetan paradox exercise on: March 13, 2003, 02:11:46
I'll check it out-I have done Tibetian diety meditations before and I liked them because you do a mantra along with a visualization-it's great because the more things your mind is busy with the less it can roam-that is if you keep bringing it back to the concentration at hand.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26