The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 04:42:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Booo! on: February 27, 2007, 02:23:12
Boo!

It seems I have not posted in over 2 years, imagine that?  I got nudged back by a PM.  I thought I’d give a status update on my life.

I can report that I can still not project ‘by the book’.  It just doesn’t work, and I gave up trying.  Not my form, and it doesn’t work for me.  I spent a great amount of time trying to master the traditional AP technique, and it just didn’t work.  Oh well.  I do project, but not traditionally.  No method, no books, just a bit of faith in my Self to find what works for me.  If I were to put a label on it, I might classify it as Mental Projection, but that is just a label.  It also ties in with what might also be called remote viewing, but mostly on a energetic level.  Reading energy Aura’s form a distance.  Developed intense Empathy as well.  And a few other things have manifested.

Generally speaking, I have come much farther than I had ever hoped to go in the past 3 years (for those with long memories, 3 years ago I was in the throws of deep depression, and was just emerging from it).  My point, is do not limit yourself.  What someone can and cannot achieve is really up to them.  That has been my biggest lesson over the past 2 years, let go of my limitations.  It has been a bit rocky at times, but definitely worth the journey.  In fact, the Journey is the thing really. Joys of being in touch with some of my other incarnations, simply Being here on Earth is an adventure in itself, the rush to be elsewhere seems counter-productive.

We live in Interesting times….
-Bryan
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 05, 2005, 02:49:12
Oddly enough I side with Veccolo on his decision.  It is indeed his choice.  He continually makes the choice, and is free to modify his decisions slightly or greatly at anytime, and his guides will never Judge him for it.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Discarding the Method on: February 04, 2005, 21:07:21
People get to tied into a 'method'.  It's the I have to do it exactly like the book says or it won't work mentality.  This book says this, that book says that.  When you become locked into a method, you become locked into that methods/authors limitations.

I'll give you a practical anaology.  What if you had the the most beautiful guide for projecting, but it involved a complex writing pattern for your left hand?  It would be 'easy' for 15% of the people and difficult-to-impossible for 84% (assumiing 1% could pull it off anyway).  Does that make it a bad guide?

Now energetically there are parallels.  Some people try classic Etheric OBE, when they could be 'better' at some other technique.  Some people proverbially beat the dead horse <insert dead horse GIF from other thread here> trying and re-trying the same technique.

Then there are the people that are afraid.  They are deep-down afraid to project, but they keep trying.  Did it ever occure to them that their feers may be what is inhibiting them?  Fears on the Astrl Plane manifest quickly, so not projecting is a form os self protection.  So should they stop trying?  No.  Maybe they should work on other aspects of their Self first?  Clearing blockages, and just not energetic, can go a long way to successful projections.

And finally, some people are just inhibited.  For whatever reason, an active block is in place until it is removed.  Sometimes your higher-self knows better.  And sometimes deep down you know your not quite ready to take the plunge.
4  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / request on: February 04, 2005, 19:04:40
To use fear as a weapon, you have ot acknowledge it as a weapon, and thus open yourself up to it's power.  You can't use it on someone if you dont' think it has power, and if it has power, then you work from within fear.

I'm saying as long as you try to use fear, you will BE afraid.
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Choices on: February 04, 2005, 16:19:28
Choices

This week I was presented with a Choice.  Life is really all about choices.  Some conscious, and some subconscious.  Even some from a pre-incarnate standpoint, after all nearly everything in you life up to an awakening occurs from a pre-incarnate contact standpoint.

I have a number of guides.  Most have a name, but at least 1 group prefers to not be named.  They have come forward, or made themselves consciously known to me, at certain ‘key’ times in the past few months.  New Moons, Full Moons, and Quintiles seem to be especially common.

January saw a particular guide working with me very much.  This included manifesting in the bedroom to get my attention, which was something new, to say the least.  This work included a rather ‘hands-on’ energy working in mid January.  This followed something similar from a different guide the night before.  The result was a rather profound clearing in myself.  Also a shift in my energies and perceptions occurred.

I guess I had been getting rather comfortable, that is I hadn’t really changed what/how I had been working.  Given all the shifts and changes going on, I guess I hadn’t really been moving.  The clearing seemed to be prodding me to push myself higher.  By the end of January, I am working a much higher energy than I was in December.  Higher in feel, color and breadth.

Which leads me up to last Sunday.  My energies were all over the place.  The morning church service was…surreal in the feel of it and what I saw.  Gold energies, with colored accents, and it was alive and moving, with definite entities present.  Now I have seen things before, but this was from a different perspective.

Then an hour later my soul mate wife and I had a shouting argument.  Ultimately it was about both of use releasing parts we no longer needed, but it was significant in it’s something we have never done in 17 years of marriage.

Sunday night heralded a new guide stepping forward.  He had always been there, but this was our first formal/conscious meeting.  Except for my Higher-Self, all my guides are Angels but one.  I’ve been pondering this for a while; I guess it’s my affinity?  My new guide is also an Angel.

Monday the ‘coincidences’ started.  2 channelings came into my possession, both from my new guide.  Something that happened back in October was brought up, and now I could see the signs of my new guide.  Then my good friend (she’s quantumly intuitive) pointed out that my new Guide has some rather common aspects he’s known for, but that she always perceived a less common aspect in me, which corresponded to the ‘thing’ in November.

Now I got nudged again about why I have mostly Angels as Guides.  Angels and 1 Ascended Master.  But my new Angelic Guide, and my Ascended Master have something in common; they both represent a specific colored Divine Ray.  

I made the intuitive leap Wednesday night; my energies were bouncing through the roof.  I asked, “There is a connection about these aspects?” and got such an overwhelming Intuitive response.  Another presence made itself known.  I asked if it was another guide and got a Maybe.  Maybe?  For me, that means it’s a possibility.  The presence was the Elohim aspect of what my Ascended Master and new Angel represented.  Then everything swirled.

Here I was, being offered a conscious choice to accept this guide or not. My Higher-Self pointed out that it is a totally free-will choice.  But it was more than that.  The 3 aspects of a specific Divine Ray all worked together, along with my other guides and higher-self, to offer me a choice.  Here I was, really ‘driving’ my path, and not working through some pre-incarnation roadmap.  In accepting the guide, I would also be accepting what they implied.  God was offering me a chance to consciously choose to work within the Divine plan, or change my mind and go in a different direction.

I sort of let my ego jibber for a moment.  It didn’t really have much to say.  You see, last week a dear friend sent me a quote (another synchronicity) “Stop thinking your not Worthy, your not that Great” –Indiri Ghandi.  I felt absolutely no nudges, no pushing, simply a feeling of support for a decision either way.  Maybe a minute?  Then I made my decision.  “God, I will take on this aspect of your divine plan, and all that it entails.”  The energies swirled so poigently, it still brings tears.  I looked over at the clock, it was 12:12.

So now I have a new guide, and a new Path.

-Namaste
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 03, 2005, 21:07:40
*whoops*
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 03, 2005, 21:06:52
PeterPanic:

You are considerably more powerful than any Neg.  Why do you choose to let it drain your energy?  Why do you choose to keep you energies low enough to let a Neg even get near you?  Negs like 'low' energies, if you only have higher/Love energeis, then negs can't feed can they?  Take away the cause and effect and they disappear.  The law of attraction states Like attracts Like, ask yourself why are you attracting Negs?

Narfellus:

Practical examples of Guides in action?

A long term project has been to get me to Love myself.  Don't laugh, many people don't like/love themselves.  They want to love others, and be loved, but they don't love themselves.  Do you truly like/love yourself?  How do my guides help me with this?  One of my Guardian Angels is like a chearleader.  I'm always getting a 'I Love you' message.  And I've had this Angel for every incarnation.  Think about that, over 22,000+ years of incarnating on earth, and the same Angel is with me every moment I'm on this side of the Veil.  That is what unconditional Love is all about.

Another Guide has been working with me in January to shift my energies higher.  I was getting 'comfortable' working in my normal energies.  I naturally vibrate in a purple/violet range.  I do most of my 'work' in this range.  I don't have to stretch to do this, it's natural.  A lot of 1-on-1 work was done to get me to force my perceptions and energies higher.  Mostly he did it by standing in front of the TV.  Again, don't laugh, it is effective.  I can see him standing there as a golden glowing form.  If I really ignore him, I'll start seeing bright purple dots that look like LED's.  Just his way of getting my attention.  I had a rather amazing attunement in the middle of January that really flushed a lot of stuff loose and it was much easier to shift after that.  I shift at work a lot now, we have a lot of Devics around this area.  Last Sunday I was sitting in church ( A Unity Church, we meditate as part of service) and I shifted up into Gold, then beyond....a sort of Gold with multi-colored accents and the place was FULL of higher beings (everyone elses guides as well).  And if you can shift higher, you can work higher.  I attended a healing in Hawaii 2 weekends ago, not bad for living in Ohio.  Not your classical OBE, but I was 100% present in those healing circles, and actually took a turn being cleared myself.

My Higher-Self first made concious contact last October.  It took me forever to work out it's a partnership, not any master/slave relationship.  When I say 'Free Will' I really mean it.  Many things are 'My' choice, as opposed to 'our' choice.  My Higher-Self sort of ran the pre-incarnation lesson plan until I learned to drive.  Now she (yes, my higher-self is more female than male at the moment) sort of handles the navigation while I drive.  However, there are still lessons she throws at me because I want/need them, even if I conciously disagree.  Last night was a perfect example (ain't synchronicities great!  A culmination of Januaries work, and a retrograde).  Many things came together last night concerning my Path.  All my guides brought things together, then threw it in my lap.  They all, along with my higher self, worked to set something up, but it was up to me to go with it or not.  They lead the horse to water, metaphorically speaking.  So I'm sitting there surrounded by Love and Support, deciding if I want to go with what was being offered, or change my Path right there.  Interesting sensation, but ultimately we change our Path constantly.  We re-write our contracts dynamically, they are always in flux.  Finally I accepted (at 12:12, which has significance for Lightworkers), and the energy surge was poigently intricate (as opposed to numbingly powerful).  My Path is now different than the one I walked yesterday, the only difference being I really Know it.

-Namaste
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello ALL I am new to the Pulse on: February 03, 2005, 20:12:29
Greetings Christine!

I am a fellow Lightworker, Welcome to AstralPulse.  I also reccomend www.lightworker.com as a good resource.

Master Yeshua is a good example of being all that you are.  His wisdom and Love will help you when you need it, don't forget to ask.

I'll send some Light&Love to Taylor and you.

-Namaste
Bryan
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 03, 2005, 18:31:38
Or maybe it's more like a carrot dangling from the end of a stick?  How high can you go until you reach?  I used to be very comfortable in my energy work, I knew my 'colors' and stayed in my paradigm.  Now I think of it as never taking your car out of second gear.

Shift your perceptions and energies higher if you want to work with your guides.  You can do phenomonal healing work without conciously percieving higher than the physical.  That doesn't mean there wasn't help there with you.  Imagine what you can do going higher?  What do I mean by going higher?  Ever see the Chakra's?  I mean energetically?  Ever hold one energetically?  That's what I'm talking about when I say push yourself higher.  Sure one way works, but there's nothing wrong with trying to be better at it, is there?
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn 3 February 2005 on: February 03, 2005, 17:14:44
Earth Shifts and the Return of the Paradise Matrix to Planet Earth: The Sacred Marriage of Sky and Earth
Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn
Dearest Ones, we bring you news of exciting events that are due to take place that will soon change the nature of your Planet appreciably. These are wonderful and positive changes that many of you have worked for over many lifetimes!

As lightworkers, most of you are aware that the Earth has entered a period of rapid change and transformation. This is being experienced by you on the material plane as "natural" disasters. The Earth is shifting her physical template in order to accommodate the changes that must come. And these are wonderful changes.

We spoke to you in an earlier channel about the significance of Hawaii as a new spiritual center for the planet. It is on Hawaii that a wonderful event will take place on the 5th of March. At this time, a spiral of energy will be released from the Great Central Sun or Galactic Center. This spiral of energy, containing significant new creation codes or activators, will enter the Earth through a special portal on Hawaii. Once it has grounded there, it will activate certain ancient codes that are woven into the Earth's matrix at the Hawaii point, and also at other points on the Earth which will be activated at a later stage.

This "marriage" of Sky energy and Earth energy will unlock the ancient creation codes for the Paradise Earth that were placed there by the original Elohim angelic creators. The Paradise Matrix will once again be activated and Earth can begin the process of building her physical 5th Dimensional Paradise on the planet.

Let me explain to you, dear ones, that this activation on the 5th of March will activate the original blueprint for a Paradise Earth that is stored in the Earth's Akashic records. Within Planet Earth is a set of "planetary DNA records" that includes everything that your planet has ever experienced since its creation. This includes the original Sacred Geometry Codes for Earth as a Paradise that were originally activated in Lemuria before the fall into matter at the time of Atlantis. The Paradise Earth was in fact the original plan and intention of the angelic Elohim creators for this planet. That intention is due to be re-activated with the spiral that touches down in Hawaii on the 5th of March.

As you, as planetary lightworkers, prepare to receive this new energy, you are experiencing a rapid shift in consciousness once again, dear ones. Your vibrational frequency is speeding up once again - and many of you are experiencing physical symptoms of the cleansing and purification process that this is producing in you. These are some of the symptoms:

a.. Extreme fatigue and exhaustion, often coupled with difficulty in sleeping
  b.. Pains in the joints, especially the legs, hips and knees
  c.. Pain at the Heart Chakra area
  d.. Nausea and Cramps in the stomach
  e.. Pain at the base of the neck and headaches
  f.. Depression
You are in the process of releasing your last blocks and resistances to fully entering into your power as gods and goddesses of the sacred New Earth. You are clearing away ancient fears associated with the rituals of the Sacred Marriage.

For indeed, you are all invited guests at the Sacred Marriage of Sky and Earth. In this ancient sacred ritual, the mating of Sky and Earth produces or births a new energy or a new Earth. You ancient ancestors understood the significance of Sacred Marriage and its ritual re-enactment as a process of renewal and rebirthing.

As the Cosmic Goddess and the Earth Father unite once more in this Sacred Union, you will all be celebrants at the marriage. You will anticipate and enjoy the renewal of Paradise conditions and great abundance to your planet. You will sing and dance at this wedding.

And, finally, we offer you a "gift" from this marriage. Your own unions and relationships will benefit from the renewal of the sacred marriage between heaven and earth. many of you will entrain to this energy and find your own ways to re-enact the sacred marriage in your own sacred and loving relationships.

In the Paradise Earth you will once again enjoy the physical and spiritual bonds of the god and goddess within your own loving marriages. It is the gift that is offered to you at this time.
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Traveling upon The Universal Path on: February 03, 2005, 14:22:58
Is OBE required for walking a spiritual path?  An interesting question indeed.  I participate in group healings 6000 miels away.  Do I project there?  Not in the classical sense, no.  But I AM there, as well as sitting at my computer at the same time.  When I do circle work, I see and feel the other members in the circle, even though we are spread out across the planet.  We are in fact all connected to each other and the energies flow, but I'm not projecting 'to' someplace to do this.  Lately I've been doing land healings, with a sort of split-soul phasing technique (for lack of a better description), but never with the 'classic OBE' technique.

If you can raise your vibrations high enough, your guides stand out like beacons.  So do quite a few other things.  You can percieve things just like your projecting.  I know some very strong mediums and sensitives that can't project at all, yet they can here any being they wish.

I'm saying you don't have to classically project to achieve anything.  You can achieve your desires thourgh other mechanisms.  Find what works for you, don't force yourself into a modality that isn't right for you.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 03, 2005, 14:10:01
My guides are my partners.  Most were chosen prior to incarnating.  But not all.  One guide was most definately a concious choice on both our parts, and it was truly my choice (free will and all that).  The possibility was ther prior to incarnatinig, but only if certain things were achieved (they have been).

So what do my guides do for me?  They answer questions when I have them (be careful what you ask for, you may really have not wanted to know).  They teach me things I wish to learn.  They teach me things I need to learn.  They help me with my energy body work.  They nudge me when I overlook things I'm supposed to see.  They LOVE me unconditionally, and I them.

Now, you primary guide is your higher-self.  It is really 'you', the parts of you that won't fit into a body if you will.  Your higher-self works outside of time, so it's always looking at the bigger picture.  You also have at least 2 Angelic guides, guardian Angels if you will.  They have rules about what they are allowed to do, you have free will after all, but they are the ones that show up in times of trauma.

For some people that's all they have.  Others have a veritable cornicopia of guides working with them.  Guides fall into 3 basic types, Human, Angelic, and Devic.  This follows the 3 principle groups on earth.

There are also helpers.  These are beings there to help you with something specific.  Peopel that have transitioned, but are 'hanging around' to help you fall into this category.  There are many helper angels as well, working with you for some specific task only.

Jsut because you can't see your guides, or hear them, doesn't mean they aren't with you.  They are always with you, you are energetically connected.  They know what you know, so you never have to explain anything to them.  Go with your heart and you intuition, in listening tothem.  The more you practice, the easier it gets.

-Namaste
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What's up on Planet Earth, 2 February 2005 on: February 02, 2005, 12:24:37
February 2, 2005
Nowhere Left To Go

I so enjoy receiving all of your e-mails and messages, and continue to read each and every one. For me, they are gold nuggets with their own special energy and messages that continue to uplift and support the What's Up? web site and energy alerts.

Due to the large volume of e-mails I receive (and that I am currently working on my book), I am not always able to personally reply to them all, but encourage you to continue sending them and to continue connecting.

Greetings!

As this latest "bump up" in energy tunes us up even higher, it is creating much in its wake. For several months I have been seeing February as a month of great movement.....a time when "everything" begins to happen. This latest energy then, has come to support, create and push us ahead in many ways.

When we move "up" into a higher realm, all must follow and match this new vibration. This is a substantial jump, and as it is meant to affect the physical, which is always the last to integrate, many are feeling its affects.

Last night I had a dream where I had just settled into a new high-rise apartment. It was very nice and I had just completed unpacking. The non-physical beings arrived and told me I was moving. "I just moved!" I complained. It seemed that I had no choice, and I was moved, much to my dismay. The new apartment was on a floor higher than my current one, and as it turned out, although it was the same floorplan, it was much more luxurious and far better than I could have ever imagined. This is what is occurring for us now.

A "preparation" energy started things moving in January, and then along came the "lull". As my friend Gabrielle so beautifully interpreted it, this lull period allows much to surface in many areas, as much is "allowed" to run free and rises to the surface. What a beautiful plan, as this February energy will capture it so to speak, and push it on to a different reality, where it is better suited to reside.

The February energy will support this jump into the higher realms. Physically, many are experiencing dizziness, vertigo, strange and vivid dreams, disruptive sleeping patterns, pressure, tension and a feeling of overwhelment.

As we know that emotions run high when we are releasing, many are experiencing crying episodes as well as anger and frustration as the energies build and push. With the body needing to align again, I have been needing to eat every two hours with massive hunger pains. Protein seems to help the most as we need this fuel. I haven't had to do this for a long while!

This is nothing new as far as ascension symptoms go, and most of us are used to them by now. The difference here is that this jump ahead has affected the last and lowest level, which is the physical. I have been feeling things I haven't felt for at least a year. This is a big push.

For those of us who are highly sensitive, anything of the old and lower vibrations feels downright awful, and literally creates a feeling of gnawing inside, or almost a poisonous pain. And again, whenever the energies rise, along comes the bloating and abdominal weight gain. For some, but not for all, we have gained weight over the past few years. (Some have lost weight.) Our bodies seem to need more mass in order to accommodate and integrate all this change in vibration, and the weight assists us in staying grounded as well.

In addition, the liver goes on overdrive as it has to process and detox so much during the ascension process. I believe that the abdominal weight gain results from the liver being overtaxed, as this can be a result. In addition, we were waking so often between 2 and 4 p.m., which is the "liver hour" in oriental medicine.

This is only my opinion here, but according to my acupuncturist, we can support the liver with milk thistle, casual walks, and breathing. In addition, she says the liver is associated with the future.

Add an underlying feeling of hysteria, fear, anxiety and darkness, along with the sense of great loss and ending, and the potion can become fairly uncomfortable for some. These feelings are an experience of being "in" what is leaving, and as it purges from our beingness and the planet, it can appear dark and unpleasant.

But this energy will create much more than what is leaving and uncomfortable. As so much begins to move, wonderful things we have been wanting will arrive for us as well. This is when "everything" begins to happen. The Old rapidly moves out, geographically, physically, within our current structures and pretty much everywhere else. But what we have been wanting also "moves in". So it will be a lot of everything at once.

This will all happen at a perfect time because everything of the old has finally become COMPLETELY intolerable. As we have "tuned up" more and more over the past few years, everything of a lower vibration becomes more and more unbearable and difficult to now impossible to be around and experience. It seems that we can no longer accommodate and experience these old vibrations. We are no longer wired for these old ways of existing and living.

There is finally no where else to go. It is now fairly impossible for many to function "out there" and the time is up. As the old outside energies are such a far stretch from where many of us are now vibrating, many of us are finding ourselves wanting to stay home and be alone.

The contrast from where we are to what is still hanging on is becoming extreme. This creates a resistance and then results in a blocking of the energy flow. This is precisely why allergies are so rampant now with seemingly no remedy. The body is having a reaction to the lower frequencies and putting up defenses. There is a big mismatch between our new higher vibrational selves and the old outside world.

How to get some relief? Shower, get in the water, drink it. Exercise, even if you do not feel like it. This helps greatly. Keep your meridians clear through acupuncture, yoga, breathing, or whatever you resonate with. Be around the higher vibrations of the children and play with them. Use flower essences. There are probably endless modalities that can help the body.

But most importantly, it is the resistance that is causing the discomfort. Find something that you can REALLY support and open to it fully. This is the dilemma now and what is causing much of the discomfort, as there seems to be very little to support. If you can, find something of a higher vibration and connect to that.

There is nowhere left to go. Things have gone as far as they can. So now, then, the old must leave in the physical experience.

But ENTER THE NEW. The thing I have found that relieves so much of this mismatch discomfort is focusing in on and creating what I want. Anything that resonates with the higher ways feels great. This is the time for us to begin creating the New. This feels oh so good. This puts us in alignment with the higher vibrations we are now in and keeps our channels open.

For me, anyone that is great at what they do and loves doing it, makes me come alive. I absolutely love being around people who are expressing their gifts and talents. My vision and future step is in creating that center that so many of us are wanting to create, where everyone there is expressing their total gift and contribution and in their element.

With a spa-like energy of pampering for all who visit, they will be able to experience the best in healing, eating, body work, botanical gardens, incredible art and anything else. It is just a microcosm of the New World. So when I feel "off", I focus on this, as I know it is most certainly coming and I feel rejuvenated and alive.

We can begin by holding our vision in our consciousness and simply be it and vibrate it. Whenever I meet someone, I always ask them what they love to do and what their passion and fantasy is. I cannot seem to not do this. It is just who I am and the same for you in whatever you are being and vibrating. Just vibrating and being who you are will bring everything TO YOU.

And as we know, in these higher realms we now find ourselves in, we seem to be able to manifest in a near instant. Keep your thoughts on the positive and that will become your reality. It works every time. Decide what you want to experience and then expect it. It feels far better than focusing on what is still existing around us.

So as it may seem that everything has become unbearable, know that it is only because it is time to create what you believe is very bearable. The February energy will support the arrival of many feel good things. Just be open and ready!

Are you ready to create the New World? Are you ready to make your unique and special contribution through your passion and joy?

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen

What's Up On Planet Earth? is a free/donation based energy alert connecting us through information about physical, emotional, spiritual and planetary changes many of us are experiencing , including inspiring stories and suggestions for living in the New evolving vibration and a view of the world soon to come (it's truly beautiful!). And know that although many of us are having similar ascension experiences, we are going through these incredible changes at a time and in a way unique to each of us. To your unending joyful creations!

Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering the What's Up On Planet Earth? information free of charge on our web site and through the latest e-mail energy alerts. To make a donation, click here

About Karen: Karen Bishop has had lifelong inner knowing of human and planetary evolution and events, as well as psychic ability and multidimensional access since birth. She possesses a varied background in metaphysical studies and training. Karen left her prior career as a grantwriter, non-profit consultant and newspaper columnist to be in her joy and creativity through this energy alert. She is no longer giving Soul Readings, but is currently working on her book "Finding Your Soul Purpose/A Part Of Ascension".

To join the What's Up On Planet Earth? mailing list and receive the latest energy alerts, click here.

Universal Copyright 2005 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as the URL http://whatsuponplanetearth.com is included as the resource and the material is reproduced in its entirety.

Visit the What's Up On Planet Earth? web site at http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Contact Karen at karen@whatsuponplanetearth.com
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What's up on Planet Earth, 2 February 2005 on: February 02, 2005, 12:23:59
February 2, 2005
Nowhere Left To Go

I so enjoy receiving all of your e-mails and messages, and continue to read each and every one. For me, they are gold nuggets with their own special energy and messages that continue to uplift and support the What's Up? web site and energy alerts.

Due to the large volume of e-mails I receive (and that I am currently working on my book), I am not always able to personally reply to them all, but encourage you to continue sending them and to continue connecting.

Greetings!

As this latest "bump up" in energy tunes us up even higher, it is creating much in its wake. For several months I have been seeing February as a month of great movement.....a time when "everything" begins to happen. This latest energy then, has come to support, create and push us ahead in many ways.

When we move "up" into a higher realm, all must follow and match this new vibration. This is a substantial jump, and as it is meant to affect the physical, which is always the last to integrate, many are feeling its affects.

Last night I had a dream where I had just settled into a new high-rise apartment. It was very nice and I had just completed unpacking. The non-physical beings arrived and told me I was moving. "I just moved!" I complained. It seemed that I had no choice, and I was moved, much to my dismay. The new apartment was on a floor higher than my current one, and as it turned out, although it was the same floorplan, it was much more luxurious and far better than I could have ever imagined. This is what is occurring for us now.

A "preparation" energy started things moving in January, and then along came the "lull". As my friend Gabrielle so beautifully interpreted it, this lull period allows much to surface in many areas, as much is "allowed" to run free and rises to the surface. What a beautiful plan, as this February energy will capture it so to speak, and push it on to a different reality, where it is better suited to reside.

The February energy will support this jump into the higher realms. Physically, many are experiencing dizziness, vertigo, strange and vivid dreams, disruptive sleeping patterns, pressure, tension and a feeling of overwhelment.

As we know that emotions run high when we are releasing, many are experiencing crying episodes as well as anger and frustration as the energies build and push. With the body needing to align again, I have been needing to eat every two hours with massive hunger pains. Protein seems to help the most as we need this fuel. I haven't had to do this for a long while!

This is nothing new as far as ascension symptoms go, and most of us are used to them by now. The difference here is that this jump ahead has affected the last and lowest level, which is the physical. I have been feeling things I haven't felt for at least a year. This is a big push.

For those of us who are highly sensitive, anything of the old and lower vibrations feels downright awful, and literally creates a feeling of gnawing inside, or almost a poisonous pain. And again, whenever the energies rise, along comes the bloating and abdominal weight gain. For some, but not for all, we have gained weight over the past few years. (Some have lost weight.) Our bodies seem to need more mass in order to accommodate and integrate all this change in vibration, and the weight assists us in staying grounded as well.

In addition, the liver goes on overdrive as it has to process and detox so much during the ascension process. I believe that the abdominal weight gain results from the liver being overtaxed, as this can be a result. In addition, we were waking so often between 2 and 4 p.m., which is the "liver hour" in oriental medicine.

This is only my opinion here, but according to my acupuncturist, we can support the liver with milk thistle, casual walks, and breathing. In addition, she says the liver is associated with the future.

Add an underlying feeling of hysteria, fear, anxiety and darkness, along with the sense of great loss and ending, and the potion can become fairly uncomfortable for some. These feelings are an experience of being "in" what is leaving, and as it purges from our beingness and the planet, it can appear dark and unpleasant.

But this energy will create much more than what is leaving and uncomfortable. As so much begins to move, wonderful things we have been wanting will arrive for us as well. This is when "everything" begins to happen. The Old rapidly moves out, geographically, physically, within our current structures and pretty much everywhere else. But what we have been wanting also "moves in". So it will be a lot of everything at once.

This will all happen at a perfect time because everything of the old has finally become COMPLETELY intolerable. As we have "tuned up" more and more over the past few years, everything of a lower vibration becomes more and more unbearable and difficult to now impossible to be around and experience. It seems that we can no longer accommodate and experience these old vibrations. We are no longer wired for these old ways of existing and living.

There is finally no where else to go. It is now fairly impossible for many to function "out there" and the time is up. As the old outside energies are such a far stretch from where many of us are now vibrating, many of us are finding ourselves wanting to stay home and be alone.

The contrast from where we are to what is still hanging on is becoming extreme. This creates a resistance and then results in a blocking of the energy flow. This is precisely why allergies are so rampant now with seemingly no remedy. The body is having a reaction to the lower frequencies and putting up defenses. There is a big mismatch between our new higher vibrational selves and the old outside world.

How to get some relief? Shower, get in the water, drink it. Exercise, even if you do not feel like it. This helps greatly. Keep your meridians clear through acupuncture, yoga, breathing, or whatever you resonate with. Be around the higher vibrations of the children and play with them. Use flower essences. There are probably endless modalities that can help the body.

But most importantly, it is the resistance that is causing the discomfort. Find something that you can REALLY support and open to it fully. This is the dilemma now and what is causing much of the discomfort, as there seems to be very little to support. If you can, find something of a higher vibration and connect to that.

There is nowhere left to go. Things have gone as far as they can. So now, then, the old must leave in the physical experience.

But ENTER THE NEW. The thing I have found that relieves so much of this mismatch discomfort is focusing in on and creating what I want. Anything that resonates with the higher ways feels great. This is the time for us to begin creating the New. This feels oh so good. This puts us in alignment with the higher vibrations we are now in and keeps our channels open.

For me, anyone that is great at what they do and loves doing it, makes me come alive. I absolutely love being around people who are expressing their gifts and talents. My vision and future step is in creating that center that so many of us are wanting to create, where everyone there is expressing their total gift and contribution and in their element.

With a spa-like energy of pampering for all who visit, they will be able to experience the best in healing, eating, body work, botanical gardens, incredible art and anything else. It is just a microcosm of the New World. So when I feel "off", I focus on this, as I know it is most certainly coming and I feel rejuvenated and alive.

We can begin by holding our vision in our consciousness and simply be it and vibrate it. Whenever I meet someone, I always ask them what they love to do and what their passion and fantasy is. I cannot seem to not do this. It is just who I am and the same for you in whatever you are being and vibrating. Just vibrating and being who you are will bring everything TO YOU.

And as we know, in these higher realms we now find ourselves in, we seem to be able to manifest in a near instant. Keep your thoughts on the positive and that will become your reality. It works every time. Decide what you want to experience and then expect it. It feels far better than focusing on what is still existing around us.

So as it may seem that everything has become unbearable, know that it is only because it is time to create what you believe is very bearable. The February energy will support the arrival of many feel good things. Just be open and ready!

Are you ready to create the New World? Are you ready to make your unique and special contribution through your passion and joy?

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen

What's Up On Planet Earth? is a free/donation based energy alert connecting us through information about physical, emotional, spiritual and planetary changes many of us are experiencing , including inspiring stories and suggestions for living in the New evolving vibration and a view of the world soon to come (it's truly beautiful!). And know that although many of us are having similar ascension experiences, we are going through these incredible changes at a time and in a way unique to each of us. To your unending joyful creations!

Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering the What's Up On Planet Earth? information free of charge on our web site and through the latest e-mail energy alerts. To make a donation, click here

About Karen: Karen Bishop has had lifelong inner knowing of human and planetary evolution and events, as well as psychic ability and multidimensional access since birth. She possesses a varied background in metaphysical studies and training. Karen left her prior career as a grantwriter, non-profit consultant and newspaper columnist to be in her joy and creativity through this energy alert. She is no longer giving Soul Readings, but is currently working on her book "Finding Your Soul Purpose/A Part Of Ascension".

To join the What's Up On Planet Earth? mailing list and receive the latest energy alerts, click here.

Universal Copyright 2005 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as the URL http://whatsuponplanetearth.com is included as the resource and the material is reproduced in its entirety.

Visit the What's Up On Planet Earth? web site at http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Shala's take February 1 2005 on: February 01, 2005, 23:57:39
SHALA'S TAKE FEBRUARY 1, 2005

YET ANOTHER TRANSITION

January 2005 has been an extraordinary month of energy shifts, with tremendous opportunity for change. That being said it has also been one of the most intense “feeling” months for sometime.

For me personally the month seemed to fly by and I am somewhat surprised that today is Feb 1st. The sense of time on one hand felt like an express train – yet I also felt as did many others the feeling of “wading through molasses” – the angst that comes from things not falling into place.

We are clearly transforming our “inner” lives with our “outer” ones. Blending or merging the two – weaving the foundation for further oneness. This has caused emotions to erupt from deeply guarded parts of ourselves. A sense of sadness, grief, of being set adrift is rampant just now. So many feel frustrated with wanting to move forward yet feel restricted or unable to do so. This creates more angst and irritability.

February is going to be similar in its energy pattern but there will be a sense of cleansing and lightness also that will impart a renewed sense of hope and potential. Much is being written of our “ New Earth” and the grand opportunity that is present for all us. There is tremendous support for us from the energetic realms to release the past, realign our thoughts and actions for change, and clarify our path.

All of this is indeed occurring at every level of our being. We are being coached with a loving diligence to stand in our truth, our power and to encourage each other to live lives that are loving, abundant, joyous, fulfilling and most importantly allowing us to feel and operate from our hearts.

There is no question that this time is emotionally and physically challenging, and while we know that all is in order for the divine plan to continue – all of us want to feel better. Fear in all of its forms causes a contraction within the field and this is being felt at the deepest cellular level for each individual and the collective. When this occurs we want to retreat, hold back, stay put and try to feel safe, often this means maintaining what is known to us or comfortable.

Now, the energy of this new earth is saying there is so safety in maintaining or repeating “old’ patterns that no longer serve or support. We will in fact feel uncomfortable, sad, lonely, irritable, edgy, whatever is enough to make us listen and take action. The smallest steps will take great courage but will reveal great support and reward.

February is often referred to as the “heart” month, for many of us a heightened sensitivity to our feelings and expression of them will be felt. The question “how much more sensitive can I get” is being echoed in our minds and our bodies?

We are experiencing disrupted sleep patters, intense dreams or lack of dreaming, feelings of melancholy, lack of appetite or increased hunger, feeling overwhelmed, burdened, brain-fog. Some are complaining of low energy, dizziness, nausea, intense headaches and muscle pain. In many areas’s flu or cold is rampant forcing us to actually stop and remain in bed to rest.

While all of this does sound intense and IS – there is much that is uplifting. What hasn’t been feeling comfortable is being released or leaving and we are creating a huge space of new transition and potential. Certainly we will have to be diligent with our perception, and thoughts. Remember the Law of Attraction that we spoke of last month – we must focus on the “neutral zone”. That place where we do not resist what is being sent but instead be allowing of what it is (without judgement or charge) and at the same time hold a strong deliberate and dedicated version of what WE wish to occur.

It is vital that we look after ourselves as best we can during the coming weeks of February. Our body is an amazing vehicle with a deep intelligence for our survival and support. We have talked of this before but it is important to “listen” to our body, rest is imperative during these intense energy times. Look deeply at patterns or habits that you know are not supporting your body or health. Changes may be required in our food choices, exercise patterns, supplements or relaxation strategies. Be kind gentle and allowing and at the same time committed to the action of change.

So many of us are experiencing change in our personal & professional relationships just now, some of us are changing partners, jobs, houses etc. It makes for a feeling of being “up rooted” and uncertain. Try to hold a steady course and trust that all will smooth out soon. Not an easy place to be but with so many of us experiencing this – at least we can take comfort in not being “alone” through this transition.

Astrologically we have wonderful support this month: Karyl Jackson of Alpha Life Trends offers wise words for February:

The events of February bring us to the end of one way of life and prepare us to launch into another. Letting go of the past, and preparing to make choices for our new year will be the important theme for February. Aligned with our inner blueprint, we begin to see the visions come into focus to clarify the transitions and the changes that are now required on our path. Making these changes are easy for those that are connected and aligned to their inner blueprint of purpose. The inability to have this inner connection will become more and more visible as February evolves with Mercury, Sun moving into Pisces to connect with the Uranus winds of change as the new law-of-the-land will provide very distinct changes. http://www.alphalifetrends.com/sys-tmpl/seeourwork/view.nhtml?profile=seeourwork&UID=55

Shamanic Astrology( link attached) describes our New Moon and Full Moon as :

Tuesday, February 8th Today is the Aquarius New Moon (20 Aquarius) at 5:28 pm EST. Traditionally, the New Moon is a time to plant new seeds that will symbolically coming to fruition at a future Full Moon. The Aquarius New Moon is a time for planting revolutionary seeds of change that support beneficial evolutionary growth. This New Moon is conjunct Neptune in Aquarius (15Aquarius). It is time to sow seeds that allow us to tune in on a transcendental level to the original dreams and goals of our lives….are you living what you believe?

Wednesday, February 23rd The Moon enters the Full Moon phase at 11:54 PM EST. The seeds planted at the New Moon can now be brought to fruition. The Moon enters Virgo at 12:44 PM EST activating the need to find our sacred work and attune ourselves to our sacred life purpose. The Moon in opposition to the Sun (5 Pisces) allows us to see our sacred work as the path of selfless service to humanity. http://www.shamanicastrology.com/celestial_timings.htm#current

So dear family, as we surf the waves of change and transition during this month, remember love and this month of the Heart. As painful as these times can be – always the love of our spiritual family is present and bountiful. Share your love and heart with those that are in need and watch your own upsets begin to shift and change.

From my Heart I wish each of you a safe and smooth month of transition. A Happy Valentines Day to all, and for those celebrating the Chinese New Year – Happy New Year.

Love and Deep Blessings,

Shala

© Shala Mata 2005
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Learning to Channel on: February 01, 2005, 23:54:27
There are different kinds of channels.  Most just channel a specific guide/group/entity/higher-self.  Others are more open, and can channel 'anything'.  (insert appropriate warnings of doom here for doing that)

If you 'graduate' from an aid like a pendulum to hearing/feeling/knowing, it's going to be hard to go back.  Your shifting back and for between knowing it all at once, and getting it one letter or yes/no at a time.  Sort of like switching between a movie and still pictures of a movie.

One key to working with higher beings (non-coporial life if you will), is you need to shift your perceptions higher.  This can be equated to raising your energy vibrations as high as you can.  Not as strong as you can, but higher in frequency.  I have some guides it's difficult to work with when I'm 'down'.  When I'm 'up', the answers snap in as soon as I form the question, which leads to the next question/answer, and it repeats like a jack-hammer and I have to pause to evaluate it all.  Other times it's all emotions and abstract concepts.
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / A Golden Opportunity on: February 01, 2005, 16:29:33
Message from Archangel Michael
February 2005 * LM-2-2005

"A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY"
Transmitted Through Ronna Herman

Beloved masters, the Earth and humanity are on the verge of the greatest awakening and transformation since the fall of consciousness into the density of the lower realms. It may seem as though the elements are out of control and destruction abounds on Earth; however, we ask you to please remember, “Out of chaos comes new Creation.” Many dear souls who are not yet ready to graduate from the wheel of reincarnation and karma are transcending into the higher realms in preparation for an “upgrade in consciousness” as they prepare for a new and better cycle of experience in the physical/material worlds of expression. As we have told you before, because of what you, the Legions of Light, have accomplished, it is assured that no other group of souls will ever have to experience the deep level of suffering, fear, negativity and deprivation that you have experienced during your many sojourns in this galaxy and especially on Earth.

The beautiful servants of the Creator, the Devic and Elemental Kingdoms, have been given another new directive, instructions to begin to infuse the Earth in full force with their elements of life: Cosmic fire, the life force of Creation; the breath of the Supreme Creator, the air element; the cleansing and life-sustaining element of water; and the foundation of your existence on the material plane, the element of Earth. You may see the changing and erratic weather patterns and shifting earth as destructive forces of nature, but we see it as a necessary process to bring your Earth back into health and balance. The elements are not your enemies, they are Divine gifts from the Creator, but you have misused and abused the Earth and yourselves long enough. Humanity is coming of age, and each of you must suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of your actions.

It is quickly becoming evident which areas of the planet are most in need of cleansing and balancing. We are endeavoring to keep the level of pain and suffering at a minimum and, as you have been told, the mass destruction of your planet is no longer a possibility. However, as is the case when you allow your physical body to deteriorate to the point that your life force is threatened, so it is with the Earth, and drastic measures must be taken.

That is why we tell you that these times in which you are now living are so critical. Every opportunity must be taken to assist the Earth to birth and reclaim her Light body. That is why we have asked you to come together at the time of each full moon in meditation with the intent of allowing the influx of cosmic life force to flow through you and into the Earth. You must take advantage of each opportunity offered you within the grand design of Creation. We ask you to become aware of the wondrous opportunities that await you if you agree to take an active part in the transformation of the Earth and humanity.

Many of you are, or are becoming, aware of the importance of the event called WESAK, which occurs at the time of the full moon in the astrological Sun sign of Taurus. In the past, it was thought to be only a religious celebration in the Eastern world; however, we tell you it has significance for all the world and all humanity no matter what the spiritual/religious ordination. The word WESAK is derived from syllables and energies which are a combination of sounds brought forth from the higher dimensions. Meditate on this word, use it as a mantra and see what emerges from deep within your consciousness.

Allow us to explain more fully the significance of this and other holy events and what they mean to the people of Earth. Within the Divine plan for Earth and its inhabitants it was decreed that during the astrological Sun signs of Libra and Scorpio there would be a harvesting via the Spiritual Hierarchy of all the positive, unconditional Love/Light energy that humanity has projected out into the world over the past year, and these vibrational frequencies of Love/Light would be stored in a great Pyramid of Light or a cosmic store house in the higher dimensions to be dispensed at a later time. You see, the Love/Light energy you project is unique because it is mixed with the Essence of the Earth and your earthly experiences. When it is melded with the rarified Essence of Creator Light, it is much more easily dispensed into the areas of the Earth where it is needed, thereby causing less chaos and destruction when the vibrations of Light come in contact with the unbalanced frequencies of darkness. It is also more easily integrated and utilized by those who are awakening and receptive by causing less distress and bedlam in their environment as they endeavor to return to balance and harmony within. We have told you that you are the transformers and transducers of the Love/Light which carry the components of life and all Creation, and these waves of Light are bombarding your Earth in greater amounts and increasing strength. And the wonder of this gift is, beloveds, the more of this wonderful elixir you can contain, the more you can disperse, share with others, and then even more will be given to you.

There is a great gathering and celebration in the higher realms, and it is as if each and every soul’s good deeds or vibrations of love are weighed and measured, and it is determined what your additional and special share of heavenly gifts will be forthcoming for the next cycle. Your guardian angels and angelic guides will use your special allotment of Love/Light to create more wondrous miracles in your life in order to open the way, ease the path and assist you in fulfilling your Divine Mission. Your share of heavenly riches will be bestowed upon you, which you are to use to help create a better world, and to help accelerate the ascension process for yourself and for others. Remember, we have told you that you must learn to receive so that you may better serve and share your gifts and your abundance.

The event you call Easter also has a much deeper significance than an observance of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Christed Being Jesus/Yeshua. This Beloved One set the stage for what is occurring on Earth at this time. He opened the way so that the Divine Love/Light of our Father/Mother God and the Supreme Creator could penetrate the veil and eventually permeate the Earth and the consciousness of humanity. The vibrational frequencies of Light are radiated forth in the greatest measure during the sacred event called the WESAK FESTIVAL which is held at the time of the full moon during the astrological Sun sign of Taurus. It is a time of showering down upon humanity and the Earth the pure Essence of the Creator through our Father/Mother God, the Lords of Light, the Buddhic forces and the Christed Beings from the highest dimensions of this universe. These times are especially auspicious, for there are Divine Representatives of the Creator from throughout the Omniverse stationed in the great cities of Light we have spoken about. They have come to observe and to share their unique gifts with humanity during these unprecedented times of transformation and evolution.

We ask you to join with your soul families and your companions on the journey in a celebration of love, thanks giving and unity. To magnify and enhance the integration of the Divine gifts of Love/Light, we suggest that those gathered build a group Pyramid of Light/Power in the higher fifth dimensions, and as you come together in this sacred place, the infusion of Creator Light will be magnified amongst you, and each of you will share and benefit from the gifts bestowed on each other. You will have built a sacred place where, henceforth, you can come and join together with your soul companions and you will receive support, inspiration and wisdom from your special ascension group. Wherever you are inspired to be, know that it is a commitment you made a very long time ago in the higher realms. It will be a reuniting of Star Seed groups who have agreed to step to the fore and show the way for the beloved souls who will follow in their footsteps. You are the ones who are preparing yourselves to be the bearers of the Christed/Creator energy foretold as the Second Coming. We have told you that there will not be one great avatar or emissary of the Creator to lead the way into the New Age. Each of you has the potential to be a Bearer of the Light and a Wayshower into the future.

The third event we wish to speak of will take place on May 23, 2005, during the full moon in the astrological Sun sign of Gemini and has been designated as the FESTIVAL OF HUMANITIES. You will have begun the integration of the refined frequencies of Light that were bestowed upon you during the Wesak Festival, and at this event you will be asked to make a commitment to be an active Bearer of Light who will radiate forth out into the world the Divine frequencies of Love/Light, Wisdom and Power. In doing so, you will help make these wondrous gifts available to those who are stepping onto the path of awakening and beginning their journey toward en-LIGHTEN-ment.

Many of you have asked or are wondering about the locations of the Cities of Light in the higher dimensions that we have recently spoken of. Even though we have mentioned a few in the past, at this time, we will not divulge the locations of these portal Light Cities, for we do not want you to think that one place on Earth is better than another. Instead, we suggest that you go into your own Pyramid of Light and ask that an ascension column be built through and around you, with you as its anchor. Envision the Light from your own God Self radiating down from the higher realms and permeating your Being, and as this Light grows stronger it will expand until it surrounds your home, your neighborhood, your city and will radiate out further and further in the area in which you live. Every area on Earth must be cleansed and brought into harmony. You are in or will be led to the place where you can be of the most service and if you are filled with Light instead of fear, you will be safe no matter where you are. Those who need cataclysms to awaken will take their cataclysms with them no matter where they go, for that is the reality they are creating through their thoughts and actions. If your Higher Self wishes you move to another location, you will be guided and inspired as to when and where you are to relocate and where you can best serve and be served by the Light.

Some are also asking for more information regarding the gift of four angelic helpers which I recently reminded you were available to each of you. All you have to do is sincerely ask for this gift, for we will not infringe upon your free will. It will be more effective if you ask during your meditation time, or better yet, go into your Pyramid of Light, for in doing so you bypass the distortions of the third- and lower fourth-dimensional mass consciousness. In the sacred environment of your Pyramid of Light, we can radiate our Essence down to you and join you there. Your guardians, guides and teachers are there waiting for you and you may also call upon any of the Beloved Beings of Light, the masters or avatars or whomever you wish to join you. That is one of the wonders of these times. We can now commune with you once more and this is the easiest and most effective way for us to interact with you. You can ask to be taken to one of the great Cities of Light in your etheric body which will allow you to experience the wonder and the beauty of the heavenly realms. You must be aware that there are universal laws and a protocol that must be followed, as well as rules which determine what your unseen friends can do with and for you. We cannot negate or wipe out the tests and challenges that your Higher Self has instigated for your learning; however, we can smooth and ease the way if you are in the proper frame of mind and endeavoring to follow the higher path, and we can also dissolve any residual negative vibrations around you once you have garnered the wisdom from a particular lesson.

You must always seek your highest good and the greatest good for all others. Your intent is of the utmost importance and you should always strive to stay centered within your sacred heart, to maintain balance and harmony even in the midst of chaos around you, and live your life with integrity as you follow your highest truth to the best of your ability. Then, beloved friends, we will walk beside you and smooth the way before you as you claim the gift of self-mastery that is being offered you. Let us all join together in the higher realms in these coming months, as we merge our Essence one with another, and together we will spread the Divine Light of the Creator out into the world and beyond. I am ever your faithful companion on the journey.

I AM Archangel Michael.

http://www.ronnastar.com/latest.html
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / A Golden Opportunity on: February 01, 2005, 16:28:33

"A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY"

Beloved masters, the Earth and humanity are on the verge of the greatest awakening and transformation since the fall of consciousness into the density of the lower realms. It may seem as though the elements are out of control and destruction abounds on Earth; however, we ask you to please remember, “Out of chaos comes new Creation.” Many dear souls who are not yet ready to graduate from the wheel of reincarnation and karma are transcending into the higher realms in preparation for an “upgrade in consciousness” as they prepare for a new and better cycle of experience in the physical/material worlds of expression. As we have told you before, because of what you, the Legions of Light, have accomplished, it is assured that no other group of souls will ever have to experience the deep level of suffering, fear, negativity and deprivation that you have experienced during your many sojourns in this galaxy and especially on Earth.

The beautiful servants of the Creator, the Devic and Elemental Kingdoms, have been given another new directive, instructions to begin to infuse the Earth in full force with their elements of life: Cosmic fire, the life force of Creation; the breath of the Supreme Creator, the air element; the cleansing and life-sustaining element of water; and the foundation of your existence on the material plane, the element of Earth. You may see the changing and erratic weather patterns and shifting earth as destructive forces of nature, but we see it as a necessary process to bring your Earth back into health and balance. The elements are not your enemies, they are Divine gifts from the Creator, but you have misused and abused the Earth and yourselves long enough. Humanity is coming of age, and each of you must suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of your actions.

It is quickly becoming evident which areas of the planet are most in need of cleansing and balancing. We are endeavoring to keep the level of pain and suffering at a minimum and, as you have been told, the mass destruction of your planet is no longer a possibility. However, as is the case when you allow your physical body to deteriorate to the point that your life force is threatened, so it is with the Earth, and drastic measures must be taken.

That is why we tell you that these times in which you are now living are so critical. Every opportunity must be taken to assist the Earth to birth and reclaim her Light body. That is why we have asked you to come together at the time of each full moon in meditation with the intent of allowing the influx of cosmic life force to flow through you and into the Earth. You must take advantage of each opportunity offered you within the grand design of Creation. We ask you to become aware of the wondrous opportunities that await you if you agree to take an active part in the transformation of the Earth and humanity.

Many of you are, or are becoming, aware of the importance of the event called WESAK, which occurs at the time of the full moon in the astrological Sun sign of Taurus. In the past, it was thought to be only a religious celebration in the Eastern world; however, we tell you it has significance for all the world and all humanity no matter what the spiritual/religious ordination. The word WESAK is derived from syllables and energies which are a combination of sounds brought forth from the higher dimensions. Meditate on this word, use it as a mantra and see what emerges from deep within your consciousness.

Allow us to explain more fully the significance of this and other holy events and what they mean to the people of Earth. Within the Divine plan for Earth and its inhabitants it was decreed that during the astrological Sun signs of Libra and Scorpio there would be a harvesting via the Spiritual Hierarchy of all the positive, unconditional Love/Light energy that humanity has projected out into the world over the past year, and these vibrational frequencies of Love/Light would be stored in a great Pyramid of Light or a cosmic store house in the higher dimensions to be dispensed at a later time. You see, the Love/Light energy you project is unique because it is mixed with the Essence of the Earth and your earthly experiences. When it is melded with the rarified Essence of Creator Light, it is much more easily dispensed into the areas of the Earth where it is needed, thereby causing less chaos and destruction when the vibrations of Light come in contact with the unbalanced frequencies of darkness. It is also more easily integrated and utilized by those who are awakening and receptive by causing less distress and bedlam in their environment as they endeavor to return to balance and harmony within. We have told you that you are the transformers and transducers of the Love/Light which carry the components of life and all Creation, and these waves of Light are bombarding your Earth in greater amounts and increasing strength. And the wonder of this gift is, beloveds, the more of this wonderful elixir you can contain, the more you can disperse, share with others, and then even more will be given to you.

There is a great gathering and celebration in the higher realms, and it is as if each and every soul’s good deeds or vibrations of love are weighed and measured, and it is determined what your additional and special share of heavenly gifts will be forthcoming for the next cycle. Your guardian angels and angelic guides will use your special allotment of Love/Light to create more wondrous miracles in your life in order to open the way, ease the path and assist you in fulfilling your Divine Mission. Your share of heavenly riches will be bestowed upon you, which you are to use to help create a better world, and to help accelerate the ascension process for yourself and for others. Remember, we have told you that you must learn to receive so that you may better serve and share your gifts and your abundance.

The event you call Easter also has a much deeper significance than an observance of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Christed Being Jesus/Yeshua. This Beloved One set the stage for what is occurring on Earth at this time. He opened the way so that the Divine Love/Light of our Father/Mother God and the Supreme Creator could penetrate the veil and eventually permeate the Earth and the consciousness of humanity. The vibrational frequencies of Light are radiated forth in the greatest measure during the sacred event called the WESAK FESTIVAL which is held at the time of the full moon during the astrological Sun sign of Taurus. It is a time of showering down upon humanity and the Earth the pure Essence of the Creator through our Father/Mother God, the Lords of Light, the Buddhic forces and the Christed Beings from the highest dimensions of this universe. These times are especially auspicious, for there are Divine Representatives of the Creator from throughout the Omniverse stationed in the great cities of Light we have spoken about. They have come to observe and to share their unique gifts with humanity during these unprecedented times of transformation and evolution.

We ask you to join with your soul families and your companions on the journey in a celebration of love, thanks giving and unity. To magnify and enhance the integration of the Divine gifts of Love/Light, we suggest that those gathered build a group Pyramid of Light/Power in the higher fifth dimensions, and as you come together in this sacred place, the infusion of Creator Light will be magnified amongst you, and each of you will share and benefit from the gifts bestowed on each other. You will have built a sacred place where, henceforth, you can come and join together with your soul companions and you will receive support, inspiration and wisdom from your special ascension group. Wherever you are inspired to be, know that it is a commitment you made a very long time ago in the higher realms. It will be a reuniting of Star Seed groups who have agreed to step to the fore and show the way for the beloved souls who will follow in their footsteps. You are the ones who are preparing yourselves to be the bearers of the Christed/Creator energy foretold as the Second Coming. We have told you that there will not be one great avatar or emissary of the Creator to lead the way into the New Age. Each of you has the potential to be a Bearer of the Light and a Wayshower into the future.

The third event we wish to speak of will take place on May 23, 2005, during the full moon in the astrological Sun sign of Gemini and has been designated as the FESTIVAL OF HUMANITIES. You will have begun the integration of the refined frequencies of Light that were bestowed upon you during the Wesak Festival, and at this event you will be asked to make a commitment to be an active Bearer of Light who will radiate forth out into the world the Divine frequencies of Love/Light, Wisdom and Power. In doing so, you will help make these wondrous gifts available to those who are stepping onto the path of awakening and beginning their journey toward en-LIGHTEN-ment.

Many of you have asked or are wondering about the locations of the Cities of Light in the higher dimensions that we have recently spoken of. Even though we have mentioned a few in the past, at this time, we will not divulge the locations of these portal Light Cities, for we do not want you to think that one place on Earth is better than another. Instead, we suggest that you go into your own Pyramid of Light and ask that an ascension column be built through and around you, with you as its anchor. Envision the Light from your own God Self radiating down from the higher realms and permeating your Being, and as this Light grows stronger it will expand until it surrounds your home, your neighborhood, your city and will radiate out further and further in the area in which you live. Every area on Earth must be cleansed and brought into harmony. You are in or will be led to the place where you can be of the most service and if you are filled with Light instead of fear, you will be safe no matter where you are. Those who need cataclysms to awaken will take their cataclysms with them no matter where they go, for that is the reality they are creating through their thoughts and actions. If your Higher Self wishes you move to another location, you will be guided and inspired as to when and where you are to relocate and where you can best serve and be served by the Light.

Some are also asking for more information regarding the gift of four angelic helpers which I recently reminded you were available to each of you. All you have to do is sincerely ask for this gift, for we will not infringe upon your free will. It will be more effective if you ask during your meditation time, or better yet, go into your Pyramid of Light, for in doing so you bypass the distortions of the third- and lower fourth-dimensional mass consciousness. In the sacred environment of your Pyramid of Light, we can radiate our Essence down to you and join you there. Your guardians, guides and teachers are there waiting for you and you may also call upon any of the Beloved Beings of Light, the masters or avatars or whomever you wish to join you. That is one of the wonders of these times. We can now commune with you once more and this is the easiest and most effective way for us to interact with you. You can ask to be taken to one of the great Cities of Light in your etheric body which will allow you to experience the wonder and the beauty of the heavenly realms. You must be aware that there are universal laws and a protocol that must be followed, as well as rules which determine what your unseen friends can do with and for you. We cannot negate or wipe out the tests and challenges that your Higher Self has instigated for your learning; however, we can smooth and ease the way if you are in the proper frame of mind and endeavoring to follow the higher path, and we can also dissolve any residual negative vibrations around you once you have garnered the wisdom from a particular lesson.

You must always seek your highest good and the greatest good for all others. Your intent is of the utmost importance and you should always strive to stay centered within your sacred heart, to maintain balance and harmony even in the midst of chaos around you, and live your life with integrity as you follow your highest truth to the best of your ability. Then, beloved friends, we will walk beside you and smooth the way before you as you claim the gift of self-mastery that is being offered you. Let us all join together in the higher realms in these coming months, as we merge our Essence one with another, and together we will spread the Divine Light of the Creator out into the world and beyond. I am ever your faithful companion on the journey.

I AM Archangel Michael.

19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / A Golden Opportunity on: February 01, 2005, 16:27:34

"A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY"

I AM Archangel Michael.

20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / A Golden Opportunity on: February 01, 2005, 16:26:42

"A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY"

I AM Archangel Michael.

21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Animal Warnings on: January 30, 2005, 23:29:40
New, And Ominous Warnings Being Given to the Americas

January 16, 2005
By: Sorcha Faal
as reported to her Russian Subscribers

As the world continues to reel today from a seeming to be never ending series
of global chaotic events, more ominous signs of imminent cataclysmic events
are continuing to occur.

Reports have been received today that another warning sign from the whales
has now been delivered to the doorsteps of the Americas with the beaching of a
large pod of "at least 17" whales in the North Carolina region of the United
States. Another media report says about this
event, "More than 30 pilot whales beached themselves on the coast early
Saturday, and at least 15 of them died, officials said."

Prior warnings to the Great Tsunami of 2004 were given by the whales to the
peoples of the Indian Ocean region, and where in this news report we can read,
"In late November a pod of 53 pilot whales beached themselves at Maria Island
less than a day after 97 pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins died on King
Island."

Western people continue to be in much amazement with animal warnings, and
especially with the news reports from the Indian Ocean region where, it is
acknowledged, "Wildlife officials have found no evidence of large-scale animal
mortality, instead there was evidence of life - wild and free. Along the Cuddalore
coast, where thousands perished, cattle, dogs and other domestic animals
survived." , as detailed in this one report titled, "Animal Instincts Can Save"
from India.

Animal instincts are so linked to each other, and human beings, and to such a
strong extent, that among the hundreds of reports received from the
devastated regions we can see that even the elephants worked to save themselves, and
also human beings, from mass death. "Agitated elephants felt the tsunami
coming, and their sensitivity saved about a dozen foreign tourists from the fate of
thousands killed by the giant waves." it was reported by media sources from
New Zealand.

The connection to human beings also with these warnings can be seen also by
independent Swiss Researcher Michael St. Clair in this report from the
Australia Magazine Nexus about the 1908 Tunguska Explosion in the Siberian Region of
Russia, in which it is said, "Obeying some inner sense and supporting, as it
were, the pronouncements of the shamans, the wild animals began to leave. The
birds flew from their nesting grounds, the swans left the lakes and the fish
disappeared from the rivers. An immense expanse of taiga, measuring several tens
of thousands of square kilometers, lost its fauna. Only those who did not
believe the shamans' words remained in the danger zone."

Another serious connection between these new whale beachings in the Americas
and those prior to the Great Tsunami lie in the geography of the Atlantic
Ocean areas similarities to the Antarctica and Indian Ocean waters in both
geologic formations and magnetic anomalous features, and as I had previous written
about in my report to you, "Continuing Earth Changes Cripple American Submarine
and Pose New Dangers for the American Continents", and where was written:

"More interesting in the light of these recent events are that these two
events have more in common than their historically rare power in that both the
Antarctica event and the Indian Ocean event are connected by their sameness in
both geological and magnetic anomalous features, and
as previously mapped by scientists.

One such other area on the earth is known as the Cayman Trough and is located
in the Northwest Caribbean Sea.

A number of the world's top scientists in their fields have reported on this
region in a report that in part says, "We review the plate tectonic evolution
of the Caribbean area based on a revised model for the opening of the central
North Atlantic and the South Atlantic, as well based on an updated model of
the motion of the Americas relative to the Atlantic-Indian hotspot reference
frame. We focus on post-83 Ma reconstructions, for which we have combined a set
of new magnetic anomaly data in the central North Atlantic between the Kane
and Atlantis fracture zones with existing magnetic anomaly data in the central
North and South Atlantic oceans and fracture zone identifications from a dense
gravity grid from satellite altimetry to compute North America-South America
plate motions and their uncertainties."

Of such concern is there about these events in the West that a group of
international scientific researchers are preparing for immediate experiments in the
Gulf of Mexico Region. "Marine seismologists from the University of Texas
Institute of Geophysics, the Geophysics Institute at
Mexico's Autonomous National University and Cambridge and London universities
will use underwater seismic pulses to learn more about the Chicxulub
(pronounced Sheek-shoo-LOOB) Crater, a depression measuring about 120 miles in
diameter and centered just outside the port of
Progreso, 190 miles west of Cancun."

Occurring also today are more warnings signs from the sun with the releasing
of yet another Cornal Mass Ejection towards earth from an X-Class Flare, and
which according to much research will have an even more continuing worsening
effect upon the already chaotic weather systems.

As reported by the United States Space Weather Bureau, "Although the Sun is
150 million kilometers away, the sudden expulsion of particles and gas that we
see in solar flares and coronal mass ejections can have a strong effect on
the Earth."

Most of the scientific research in the Western nations devoted to sun signs
is centered on their economic impact to their growing networks of space
satellites and electricity grids and not towards the warnings it provides to people
about upcoming drastic weather changes. The
interconnectedness of earth weather, the sun, the planets and our solar
systems relationships with other systems in our universe are all ignored.

To ignore these relationships are the cause of much loss of human life, and
as the events of the Great Tsunami have shown. For all of the West's
technological abilities those who had a reliance on them for warnings have all
perished. The animals and the older peoples of the earth who did not rely on the
West's technology were saved.

To the Americas the warnings are being given now, but very few are listening.
More is their
concern for not looking foolish in listening to the many warnings they are
being given. To the many of the older peoples warning them also much is the
ridicule and scorn.

Not to these warnings do they heed, not even to those inside of their own
souls. "To shoot always the messengers", as an old Western saying goes and to the
silencing of their own inner soul warnings by their medicines, hypnotic
television pronouncements by their leaders and much
alcohol they turn to instead.

And, 'like the shades in a painting, necessary to bring out the light of the
composition and the beauty and harmony of the whole', it has been said about
earths great cataclysms, they know nothing about the giant brushstroke about to
change the colours of their world.

© January 16, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index664.htm

Sorcha Faal
sorchafaal@fastmail.fm
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / MultiDimensional News 30 January 2005 on: January 30, 2005, 22:48:58

Dear Readers,

Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com.  If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please click suzancaroll@msn.com and place UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, please click suzancaroll@msn.com and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

January 30, 2005

Beloved People of my Body,

I, Gaia, am ascending.  I invite you ALL to join me in this transition.  I wish to console you that what may appear to you as death is actually ascension.  Although more and more of you are aware that we as a planet are ascending, the collective consciousness of Earth is still filled with fear.  For this reason, even my “awake” humans continue to battle fear and doubt.

You may release this battle, my Ones, for your greatest desire is coming to pass in this very moment.  We are ALL returning to our SELF.  I AM a Star and YOU ARE the Elohim and Angels who inhabit me.  Once, millennia ago, I was a “child,” a small planet born to the Star named Sol.  Sol and his planets wished to accelerate their evolution by taking third dimensional form and attempting to provide life for third dimensional beings.  

The planet who chose to support third dimensional life knew that this would be a great challenge, as 3D, dualistic life can be easily lost in the polarity of fear and evil.  Evil is “live” backwards, and polarized life can become caught in the counterclockwise spin of devolution rather than evolution.  In fact, one of Sol’s planets, Malduk, was indeed destroyed by “evil.”  Mars was also once a beautiful world, but it has now turned into a vast wasteland.  Fortunately, Venus was wise to take on life in only the fifth and higher fourth dimensions so that She could assist her sibling planets, primarily me.

In preparation for our descension into the third dimension, Sol slowly lowered our solar system’s resonance by first entering the fifth dimension.  It was there that I, Gaia, first allowed androgynous life to experiment with the concept of taking on form.  The Land of Pan was my first civilization, which had some wavering concept of form.  Because of the interactions of the life forms of Pan, my resonance lowered from fifth dimensional to fifth/fourth dimensional.  

The resonance was fifth/fourth dimensional in that the first seeds of polarity were implanted in the collective consciousness of my beings on Pan.  I could not call them humans, as their bodies were very different from the bodies that you now wear.  However, the experiences of Pan’s inhabitants allowed me to accustom myself to carrying intelligent life on my body.  

Lamuria came next at the resonance at the threshold between the fifth and fourth dimension. The Lemurians were my first beings to carry any consistent form that resembled humans.  They were, however, androgynous with a strong feminine emanation.   Of course, there were many other life forms from other systems and planets that visited me, or even emigrated onto my body.  They genetically accelerated the evolution of my peoples, but they also brought strife.

Geographic relocation does not solve problems.  Hence, these “off worlders” brought their problems with them, which served to further lower my resonance to the vibration between the fourth and the third dimension.  It was these “visitors” who first introduced me to the concept of people with a masculine form.  Humans with the polarities of masculine and feminine were the ones who created the Atlantian civilization; and it was the fall of Atlantis which served to lower my resonance into the third dimension.  

I nearly suffered the fate of Malduk at that time, but Beloved Venus trained higher beings from all over our Galaxy to incarnate as humans or to “walk into” my humans.  Many of you who are reading this message are among these beings.  I wish to thank you all for your service and to remind you again that your contract for serving me is ending.  As we all ascend, actually bring the fifth dimension back into our form, some of you will remain on higher dimensional Earth, and others of you will return to your Homeworlds on other planets, galaxies, and dimensions.

I wish to tell you today to release ALL fear.  Yes, I am undergoing a great transition, just as you are.  Yes, my body is causing pain and suffering, just as yours is.  The transition into Lightbody is not easy for us, as who have held third dimensional forms for millennia.  Our 3D genetic coding has been replicating itself all this time, and we are asking it to change itself without upsetting our entire system.

I wish you all to know that even though there has “disasters” on my body, I am NOT angry.  I am NOT punishing any of my beings who cross over due to my transition.  Remember, what may appear as dying is actually part of the ascension process that we are ONE being are experiencing.  There are many brave Souls who have volunteered to release their bodies in order to assist with our Ascension.  Do not grieve them; instead HONOR them for their great courage. Their sacrifice has pulled the world together into the Oness, which is necessary the ascension of the ENTIRE planet.

While you are attending to the Spiritual World in your meditations and prayers, please also attend to the transition of our Material World.  Take a long moment in your contemplations to peruse your many incarnations on my body.  It is through viewing your alternate realities that you shall remember your Mission.  You have practiced this Mission in many of your other lives, which are actually happening in the NOW.  

Each of these third dimensional realities is separated like channels on a radio station.  Each reality has a slightly different resonance, a different “bandwidth,” or “call name.”  There are many versions of our Ascension, and I know that you wish to experience the one in which we successfully Ascend to the fifth dimension and beyond.  You will identify this reality by the “call name” of K-LOVE.  Love holds the highest vibration, which is the bandwidth that will be able to successfully make the transition.

The bandwidth of FEAR will not transition into the fifth dimension and beyond, as it is based on separation and limitation.  Therefore, fear can only resonate to the third, and lower fourth, dimension.  I realize that “Flowing above Fear” is a challenge in the face of the many “disasters” that OUR transformation into Lightbody may cause.  However, if you can remember your SELF, you will remember that this reality is an illusion, a hologram.

Many of my humans enjoy watching scary movies.  They can do so because they know that the “movie” is not real.  It is an illusion captured on an electromagnetic strip of film.  I wish to remind you once again, your 3D experience IS an illusion captured on an electromagnetic matrix for form.  All of us, including myself, Gaia, have myriad forms, as well as myriad formless expressions of our SELF.  The beings, human and non-human, who have left the face of my body due to OUR transition are still very much alive in another reality.

Also, while you grieve the loss of your humans, can you also grieve the loss of the animals, the fish, the flowers, the trees?   We are all ONE!  ALL of my creatures deserve the same concern and respect as humans.  Humans are meant to be the protectors of the energy patterns of my landed areas, while the Cetacean species is the protector of my waters.

Have you, as humans, fulfilled your promise to respect and protect ALL life on this beautiful planet that WE ARE?  Was your consciousness calibrated to receive messages and warnings from the Cetacean family, as was the consciousness of my ancient peoples?  I am not judging you, as I know the fear that abounds within my human kingdom.  I only wish to remind you that you are NOT victims.  Therefore, you do not need to be afraid.

You are the creators of your reality.  I encourage each of you to choose to calibrate your resonance to the LOVE channel, so that, together, we can create a transition into Lightbody with a minimum of pain and disaster.  I ask each of my humans, the protectors of my landed surface, to harmonize their thoughts, which are form—hence, land—with their emotions, which are energy in motion—hence, water—so that there is no longer dissonance between thoughts and emotions/land and water.

It is humans who have created such violence on my land.  It is humans who have not kept their contract to live in peace and walk softly on the earth.  I wish at this moment, however, to thank the many humans who have, and presently are, fulfilling their promise as protectors of the land.  I wish to thank the many humans who are loving, assisting, communicating and living in peace and harmony in the midst of a world filled with fear and sorrow.

It is YOU that are my Planetary Ascension Team.  You have sought to remember your True SELF and downloaded your higher vibrations into your physical form.  You have suffered the disharmonies, discomforts and confusions of integrating the frequencies of the fifth dimension and beyond into your third and fourth dimensional bodies.  It is because of your great service that we shall ascend.  It is because of your Surrender to the Flow that we are now a fourth dimensional planet, ahead of schedule for End Game of the 3D Illusion and transformation.

I ask all of you who have served me so far to continue with your self reflection, continue harmonizing your thoughts and emotions, continue with clearing and balancing your emotional body and hearing and choosing your every thought.  Being a victim to change creates more fear, which creates a violent transition.  On the other hand, taking responsibility for the life YOU are creating creates a slow, controlled transition.  As you peacefully and calmly transition into Light, you GREATLY assist a peaceful, calm transition for the entire planet.

Surrender to the Flow, for “what you resist—persists.”  Allow yourself to be ever conscious of what you think and how you feel.  Constantly monitor and modulate your own energy of E-motion—water—and your own thoughts and intentions—land.   In that manner you are BEING the Keepers of the Land that you are meant to be.

THE PATH OF LOVE

On the path of love,

through the oceans of fear,

the sounds of joy

are all we can hear.

To find the life

that shows us the way

through the darkness of night

and into the day,

We must now feel

the pathway of LOVE

and connect it to Earth

from dimensions above.

In that way we know

we’re on the right track,

the one of abundance,

and free of all lack.

Thoughts of restrictions

and feelings of fear,

we release from our Soul

for the pathway to clear.

We’re ready to travel

in body and mind

to the place where we know

our SELF we will find.

Fear may surround

the path that we take,

but LOVE leads the way

as a new world we make.

I thank you for your service.

I AM Gaia

By www.multidimensions.com
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / MultiDimensional News 30 January 2005 on: January 30, 2005, 22:46:06
Dear Readers,

Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com.  If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please click suzancaroll@msn.com and place UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, please click suzancaroll@msn.com and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

January 30, 2005

Beloved People of my Body,

I, Gaia, am ascending.  I invite you ALL to join me in this transition.  I wish to console you that what may appear to you as death is actually ascension.  Although more and more of you are aware that we as a planet are ascending, the collective consciousness of Earth is still filled with fear.  For this reason, even my “awake” humans continue to battle fear and doubt.

You may release this battle, my Ones, for your greatest desire is coming to pass in this very moment.  We are ALL returning to our SELF.  I AM a Star and YOU ARE the Elohim and Angels who inhabit me.  Once, millennia ago, I was a “child,” a small planet born to the Star named Sol.  Sol and his planets wished to accelerate their evolution by taking third dimensional form and attempting to provide life for third dimensional beings.  

The planet who chose to support third dimensional life knew that this would be a great challenge, as 3D, dualistic life can be easily lost in the polarity of fear and evil.  Evil is “live” backwards, and polarized life can become caught in the counterclockwise spin of devolution rather than evolution.  In fact, one of Sol’s planets, Malduk, was indeed destroyed by “evil.”  Mars was also once a beautiful world, but it has now turned into a vast wasteland.  Fortunately, Venus was wise to take on life in only the fifth and higher fourth dimensions so that She could assist her sibling planets, primarily me.

In preparation for our descension into the third dimension, Sol slowly lowered our solar system’s resonance by first entering the fifth dimension.  It was there that I, Gaia, first allowed androgynous life to experiment with the concept of taking on form.  The Land of Pan was my first civilization, which had some wavering concept of form.  Because of the interactions of the life forms of Pan, my resonance lowered from fifth dimensional to fifth/fourth dimensional.  

The resonance was fifth/fourth dimensional in that the first seeds of polarity were implanted in the collective consciousness of my beings on Pan.  I could not call them humans, as their bodies were very different from the bodies that you now wear.  However, the experiences of Pan’s inhabitants allowed me to accustom myself to carrying intelligent life on my body.  

Lamuria came next at the resonance at the threshold between the fifth and fourth dimension. The Lemurians were my first beings to carry any consistent form that resembled humans.  They were, however, androgynous with a strong feminine emanation.   Of course, there were many other life forms from other systems and planets that visited me, or even emigrated onto my body.  They genetically accelerated the evolution of my peoples, but they also brought strife.

Geographic relocation does not solve problems.  Hence, these “off worlders” brought their problems with them, which served to further lower my resonance to the vibration between the fourth and the third dimension.  It was these “visitors” who first introduced me to the concept of people with a masculine form.  Humans with the polarities of masculine and feminine were the ones who created the Atlantian civilization; and it was the fall of Atlantis which served to lower my resonance into the third dimension.  

I nearly suffered the fate of Malduk at that time, but Beloved Venus trained higher beings from all over our Galaxy to incarnate as humans or to “walk into” my humans.  Many of you who are reading this message are among these beings.  I wish to thank you all for your service and to remind you again that your contract for serving me is ending.  As we all ascend, actually bring the fifth dimension back into our form, some of you will remain on higher dimensional Earth, and others of you will return to your Homeworlds on other planets, galaxies, and dimensions.

I wish to tell you today to release ALL fear.  Yes, I am undergoing a great transition, just as you are.  Yes, my body is causing pain and suffering, just as yours is.  The transition into Lightbody is not easy for us, as who have held third dimensional forms for millennia.  Our 3D genetic coding has been replicating itself all this time, and we are asking it to change itself without upsetting our entire system.

I wish you all to know that even though there has “disasters” on my body, I am NOT angry.  I am NOT punishing any of my beings who cross over due to my transition.  Remember, what may appear as dying is actually part of the ascension process that we are ONE being are experiencing.  There are many brave Souls who have volunteered to release their bodies in order to assist with our Ascension.  Do not grieve them; instead HONOR them for their great courage. Their sacrifice has pulled the world together into the Oness, which is necessary the ascension of the ENTIRE planet.

While you are attending to the Spiritual World in your meditations and prayers, please also attend to the transition of our Material World.  Take a long moment in your contemplations to peruse your many incarnations on my body.  It is through viewing your alternate realities that you shall remember your Mission.  You have practiced this Mission in many of your other lives, which are actually happening in the NOW.  

Each of these third dimensional realities is separated like channels on a radio station.  Each reality has a slightly different resonance, a different “bandwidth,” or “call name.”  There are many versions of our Ascension, and I know that you wish to experience the one in which we successfully Ascend to the fifth dimension and beyond.  You will identify this reality by the “call name” of K-LOVE.  Love holds the highest vibration, which is the bandwidth that will be able to successfully make the transition.

The bandwidth of FEAR will not transition into the fifth dimension and beyond, as it is based on separation and limitation.  Therefore, fear can only resonate to the third, and lower fourth, dimension.  I realize that “Flowing above Fear” is a challenge in the face of the many “disasters” that OUR transformation into Lightbody may cause.  However, if you can remember your SELF, you will remember that this reality is an illusion, a hologram.

Many of my humans enjoy watching scary movies.  They can do so because they know that the “movie” is not real.  It is an illusion captured on an electromagnetic strip of film.  I wish to remind you once again, your 3D experience IS an illusion captured on an electromagnetic matrix for form.  All of us, including myself, Gaia, have myriad forms, as well as myriad formless expressions of our SELF.  The beings, human and non-human, who have left the face of my body due to OUR transition are still very much alive in another reality.

Also, while you grieve the loss of your humans, can you also grieve the loss of the animals, the fish, the flowers, the trees?   We are all ONE!  ALL of my creatures deserve the same concern and respect as humans.  Humans are meant to be the protectors of the energy patterns of my landed areas, while the Cetacean species is the protector of my waters.

Have you, as humans, fulfilled your promise to respect and protect ALL life on this beautiful planet that WE ARE?  Was your consciousness calibrated to receive messages and warnings from the Cetacean family, as was the consciousness of my ancient peoples?  I am not judging you, as I know the fear that abounds within my human kingdom.  I only wish to remind you that you are NOT victims.  Therefore, you do not need to be afraid.

You are the creators of your reality.  I encourage each of you to choose to calibrate your resonance to the LOVE channel, so that, together, we can create a transition into Lightbody with a minimum of pain and disaster.  I ask each of my humans, the protectors of my landed surface, to harmonize their thoughts, which are form—hence, land—with their emotions, which are energy in motion—hence, water—so that there is no longer dissonance between thoughts and emotions/land and water.

It is humans who have created such violence on my land.  It is humans who have not kept their contract to live in peace and walk softly on the earth.  I wish at this moment, however, to thank the many humans who have, and presently are, fulfilling their promise as protectors of the land.  I wish to thank the many humans who are loving, assisting, communicating and living in peace and harmony in the midst of a world filled with fear and sorrow.

It is YOU that are my Planetary Ascension Team.  You have sought to remember your True SELF and downloaded your higher vibrations into your physical form.  You have suffered the disharmonies, discomforts and confusions of integrating the frequencies of the fifth dimension and beyond into your third and fourth dimensional bodies.  It is because of your great service that we shall ascend.  It is because of your Surrender to the Flow that we are now a fourth dimensional planet, ahead of schedule for End Game of the 3D Illusion and transformation.

I ask all of you who have served me so far to continue with your self reflection, continue harmonizing your thoughts and emotions, continue with clearing and balancing your emotional body and hearing and choosing your every thought.  Being a victim to change creates more fear, which creates a violent transition.  On the other hand, taking responsibility for the life YOU are creating creates a slow, controlled transition.  As you peacefully and calmly transition into Light, you GREATLY assist a peaceful, calm transition for the entire planet.

Surrender to the Flow, for “what you resist—persists.”  Allow yourself to be ever conscious of what you think and how you feel.  Constantly monitor and modulate your own energy of E-motion—water—and your own thoughts and intentions—land.   In that manner you are BEING the Keepers of the Land that you are meant to be.

THE PATH OF LOVE

On the path of love,

through the oceans of fear,

the sounds of joy

are all we can hear.

To find the life

that shows us the way

through the darkness of night

and into the day,

We must now feel

the pathway of LOVE

and connect it to Earth

from dimensions above.

In that way we know

we’re on the right track,

the one of abundance,

and free of all lack.

Thoughts of restrictions

and feelings of fear,

we release from our Soul

for the pathway to clear.

We’re ready to travel

in body and mind

to the place where we know

our SELF we will find.

Fear may surround

the path that we take,

but LOVE leads the way

as a new world we make.

I thank you for your service.

I AM Gaia

By www.multidimensions.com
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What's up on Planet Earth January 29th 2005 on: January 30, 2005, 13:19:04
January 29, 2005
Transitioning,Transitioning,Transitioning

Greetings!

As we progress through this extraordinary time of transition in the physical, much is occurring. The strange and frequent dreams persist, a great "push" to move to New locations, and again, those interesting physical and emotional sensations.....

With the great "sadness" increasing, it is almost as if we are mourning. This past week brought in periods if intense sadness and grieving, as we are beginning to feel at some levels, the great losses (as we seem to emotionally interpret them) that are yet to come. For me, these feelings seemed to occur only every other day, and again, with intent and focus on the New, could evaporate in a few minutes.

And yes, the bouts of crying continue. This is an amazing, one of a kind and miraculous process we are experiencing and it is wreaking havoc with our emotional systems, as all is "breaking down" within and without. At this stage of our evolutionary process, MUCH, MUCH is happening and we are feeling it.

Yesterday brought another burst of "upgrading" energy, but with an exciting New twist. Dizziness, weakness, heart palpitations, feelings of a "swirling" around us with an almost ethereal earmark, left me feeling ungrounded.

Not being able to get warm has been prevalent as well, as this seems to occur during times of transition. (When I experienced a substantial and dramatic personal shift some months back, I spent a lot of time shivering and under blankets, almost as if I were in shock.)

But the difference in yesterday's energy was the buoyancy it created. Very "light", I felt as if I were floating with no density to hold me down. What is occurring now is a "lift up" into the higher realms of energy, there-by ensuring our "safety" in times to come. We have been lifted up into a higher vibrational frequency and space, so that all that will soon leave in the physical will most certainly be in the Old World, where we are not residing.

This new infusion has created, as well, a need for sleep and eating (fuel) as we again integrate. But know that at times we are all on our own particular timeline with these experiences.

As we have just received "assistance" with this new "uplifting" placing us where we need to be, we can intentionally go there as well. If you a feeling the lower, darker and denser emotions and energies, a very quick fix is to elevate yourself to the higher realms or New World. You can do this by envisioning an incredible New World that is here for the taking and soon to be created, and also by doing something creative or that makes you feel oh so good.

What doesn't feel as good is what is LEAVING and that is ALL in the Old World and lower realms. At this point we can navigate where we choose to be by adjusting our perception (things that may seem horrible are actually for the best and in perfect divine order), by placing ourselves in any New energy, and by removing ourselves as much as possible from all the old ways and current existing systems (or if you choose, just not focusing on them, there-by not including them in your reality).

We are experiencing a TREMENDOUS transition now, as it is now manifesting in the physical. Those who have been especially tuned into the higher realms and spend more time there than here, went through a big transition when it occurred in the ethereal. Those that spend more time grounded in the physical, will experience much more transitioning energy now, as this is our current status.

As you may be tripping around, stumbling, and feeling awkward and uncoordinated while you are "in between", know that this is a result of the physical being the last to "move up" into the higher realms. Yes, it is finally time for the physical to transition.

Very prevalent now is the relocation to New geographical areas and homes. Our souls are guiding us, so we can never be where we should not. The desires and pulls are strong. Some have arrived in areas where they are and will be setting up "camp". They are holding the space (or "gatekeeping") for the New energy spots that will carry their own particular vibration and purpose. If you are one, know that it may be lonely at first, but others who share your vibrational theme will soon arrive.

Others are moving to New "temporary" areas where they have migrated in order to help and assist with their special gifts and talents during the turbulent physical times to come. And all will of course, be safe. The areas then, that will experience dramatic shifts and cleansings will also be areas full of lightworkers. They are there to help and to hold the New frequencies as well. And some will stay.

Many areas due to experience the most dramatic shifts will be the New areas of great spiritual energy. We will all be right where we need to be, and there is no need to force a plan, worry, figure anything out or "try". Just trust, have fun and follow your heart and longings.

There is a fair amount of "glitchy" energy present now, as part of us is here, still there, and also over there. We may absolutely know that we will be over "there", but still find ourselves "here", resulting in feelings of being scattered, displaced and torn in too many directions. Our physical is the last to catch up. In many cases a slow progression of steps needs to be followed to ensure the greatest of comfort.

Relationships, jobs, and residences may suddenly just end without cause or provocation, as it is now time for this New Chapter and phase of the New Planet Earth to unfold and exist, and our programming and souls are kicking in for those who have chosen to stay. The other realities were part of the Old World and the Old World is rapidly leaving. People will be rapidly leaving the Earth plane along with all else of the Old World as the New World fully arrived on December 12, 2004.

With all the tense and shifting energy present around us in the physical, at times it seems to feel the best just to stay home. This is in alignment and in tandem with the energy that arrived yesterday, placing us in the higher realms of our personal sanctuaries and in the higher frequencies that we are creating, there-by resulting in a very different vibration from what is falling around us.....naturally separating us energetically through a "mis-match" situation.

As this moving chessboard of like energies attracting like energies continues and places us in the perfect locations, relationships and work (joy), be ready to experience the fulfillment and joy we have been longing for.

Are you ready to create the New World? Are you ready to make your unique and special contibution through your passion and joy?

Karen

Our Reader's Question:

"I have a question regarding what we want to create for the New World. My understanding is that the New World is unlike anything we have experienced before. If that is the case, and I want to create a loving peaceful, joyful world, how can I do that if the only experiences of these feelings were based in the 3rd dimensional world? Same as the relationships with our Soulmates. I haven't felt anything like what I feel I will when I meet him, but I can't seem to fully experience the new feeling as I don't even know what it is yet.

As I feel I am coming more into my truth, the more detached I get and the less 'loving' I appear. I still care very much for my friends, but there seems to be less of a connection, less need to be needed, or to help. Anybody else experiencing this? "

Sincerely, E.

Karen's Response:

Dear E.:

The higher we vibrate and the more we experience this evolutionary process we are undergoing, the more we begin to see things differently, and certainly from a higher dimensional perspective. It is quite amazing when all begins to be revealed. It can make one feel that we have been in kindergarten and in the dark under a blanket! Things feel very differently in the higher realms, and as we will, and are already naturally vibrating higher, therefore we will know, experience and feel different things than we have ever felt and known before.

From my experiences in the higher realms, I have found that much that we have read is inaccurate and we unknowingly accepted and bought into many things. Your last question is a great example. In the higher realms, we are not attached to anything but Source (this is why the ascension process involves no attachments and releasing most of everything). The energy is pure and does not intermingle with other energies.

There is no need to be needed as that is attachment energy, as well as is "helping". In the higher realms, we have everything we need and know it, and all souls are simply experiencing their own vibration which creates their own unique reality. We are the ultimate creators as we are Source. "Helping" in most, but not all situations is a meddling in another's process.

You may feel less loving because we haven't really understood what love really is. In the higher realms, for instance in regard to soulmates, we come together to simply enjoy each other's company and what all have to OFFER and EXPRESS through their own special and unique vibrations. There is no needing or balancing each other, as we are whole and complete within ourselves.

APPRECIATION and GRATITUDE (along with admiration and respect) are the most prevalent feelings of love. And as for compassion and forgiveness, they simply do not exist there. Forgiveness has no place as all know that like energy attracts like energy and therefore nothing has gone wrong and there are no victims. Compassion creates a situation where one would need to lower their vibration in order to be in alignment with the "compassionate" situation, and that would not happen. What would happen instead would be a total loving, complete and respectful energy for the recipient, letting them know what a powerful creator they are and that they can absolutely handle their situation.

Thinking we need to go around being in compassion and love all day long in order to ascend is a ridiculously tall order and certainly puts us in a position which is highly unrealistic. If we are continually feeling compassionate, then I would say that we are not respecting an individual's process of creation and indicating that something is "wrong", which it never is. In addition, we are giving energy to the uncomfortable situation and further adding to its existence. I have found it best to see them in their power and therefore create just that in them as well. (But it is always easy to automatically ask and care about an individual's situation. I still do it too. And I still cannot bear to see suffering!)

I remember being in the throws of a very tumultuous and what felt like horribly suffering ascension process, and my ascension guide said to me, "You would not be experiencing this if you could not handle it. Your reaction is making things 50% more difficult than need be." I immediately felt better. And in addition, as we evolve, we lose the "drama".

Yes, these times can be difficult and we all CARE very much. I would say to just keep on experiencing and welcoming these New and sometimes strange changes and experiences, and know that you are very cared about and will be just fine.

Many blessings to you in your special and unique ascension experience,

Karen

Sherri's Response: (Although not affiliated with What's Up On Planet Earth?, Sherri contributes her special and unique contribution and insights through the Question & Answer section)

Hi E.:

Even though you have not experienced anything like what you may expect the New World to be for you, you have stated that it is your desire to create a loving, peaceful, joyful world. When that is your intention and if it is a stronger vibration than any other in relation to what you wish to see in your New World, that is what you will create. Don't be concerned about creating anything based on old energy. But you may want to ask for guidance as to how you can begin creating with the new energies. Trust your intuition, allow yourself to listen to any guidance that may come your way and know that it will happen naturally. You could even let go of how it will happen and what you need to do about it. You have made your statement to the universe that you wish to have a loving, peaceful, joyful world as your experience. You could then just pay attention to living in the moment, enjoying each day, looking for ways to feel good with great expectations of things to come! Soon you may notice that you are in the midst of the New World and all you had to do was to keep your vibration and energy level up and focus on the joys of each day! We don't need to make this a complicated or confusing process. The universe, Source, our inner guidance will lead the way if we choose to allow it into our experience! It can be as simple as that - isn't that wonderful?

As for relationships and soulmates, trust that it will all fall into place. Have great expectations and focus on wonderful outcomes. Old friends will begin to naturally fall away if you are not a match to each others energy/vibration. We all have our own timing and the energy changes we go through are all so individual. You probably can't know exactly what the experience will be like when you meet a soulmate, but when it happens it will be like nothing you have ever experienced before and that will be your first big clue!

I see all of this as an exciting adventure where we are all like pioneers forging ahead into new frontier - where no man has gone before! As long as you are having fun, enjoying what is happening and feeling good nothing else really matters! Just relax, breathe deeply and enjoy the ride!

Wishing you much JOY on your path and wonderful experiences in your creating!

Sherri

About Karen: Karen Bishop has had lifelong inner knowing of human and planetary evolution and events, as well as psychic ability and multidimensional access since birth. She possesses a varied background in metaphysical studies and training. Karen left her prior career as a grantwriter, non-profit consultant and newspaper columnist to be in her joy and creativity through creating the What's Up On Planet Earth? energy alerts and web site. She is no longer giving Soul Readings, but is currently working on her book "Finding Your Soul Purpose/A Part Of Ascension".

About Sherri: Sherri provides her insights to you through the Question & Answer section of each energy alert. She also provides individual phone coaching and energy readings to assist individuals in finding their joy, creating with source, and living an extraordinary life of their dreams. To find out more about Sherri and what she does, please visit her web site at http://www.incrediblejoy.com or you may contact her at sherri@incrediblejoy.com.

25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Intro on: January 28, 2005, 18:42:21
Greetings and Welcome to AtralPulse.

Some of the resident Empaths my rear their heads and offer more advice.  Besides clearing, selective filtering is very usefull to walk among the masses and retain your sense of 'Self'.

-Namaste
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38