The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 20, 2018, 15:19:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Tisha's essay on OBE on: January 22, 2018, 11:20:18
There's so much good material in that first post!
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sexual Orientation and Energy on: January 03, 2018, 23:35:22
this'll help https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / the monk and the lion on: January 01, 2018, 23:16:05
It started off as an ordinary dream where I was in a large city at this Bank. I thought about how cool it would be to be a security guard and I became one! Strutting around looking tough and watching out for thugs was the job Smiley

Then, something happened that may have implicated me. Perhaps I stole something? I found myself sneaking out the building and then doing a 'runner' to the nearest underground trainstation with police sirens not far behind.

The next minute, the cities behind me and I'm roller blading down the middle median strip of this large highway still escaping, I turned my head and looked back to see a large plume of smoke and flame in the city. What did I do? In front of me there were several large fire trucks speeding towards me. One of them somehow flipped and was sliding towards me. No probs, I just jumped over it as I sped on my way down the hill.

I stopped roller blading and looked to the right of the road. There was a cathedral/temple like building there with large wooden doors. Uphill from the temple there were trees on the bank down from the road with a cleared flat area an acre in size just adjacent. Bordering the flat there was a river meandering through the flat and beyond into the trees. I could see a faint path heading down the bank towards the green grassy flat area and the river.

However, I looked at the doors of the cathedral/temple and became lucid enough to realize, 'I can walk through those'. So I walked through and in doing so, became mostly lucid.

Upon entering there was a gong like sound. Looking ahead of me I was in a large rectangular temple, just one large room. It was artfully decorated but I wasn't really looking at those, my attention was on the far end of the room where a monk life figure was. He had a lion on chain next to him. The chain was perhaps two meters in length. Immediately, I was in a spiritual soul searching mood and went up to the monk.

The lion acted like it wanted to eat me but I overcame the fears, walked right up to the monk and lion. There seemed to be a barrier around me and the lion came to within 6 inches, was stopped and returned back to its master and sat down. I then knelt respectfully and asked the teacher for spiritual guidance as I was struggling with things.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact details of all of our conversation. I can remember thinking to myself, 'try and remember Ray! Oh man, I'll never remember all this!'. He solemnly shares half a dozen sentences on life, the 'requiem of the soul' etc. I said how I knew what the right things to do were but couldn't do them..................fast forwarding some blank spots..........'in order too....a Sahgii ( follower ) spends a hour a day meditating in ( Mahdnii )."   Wish I remembered more.

Now comes the funny part. All of a sudden, the beast on the chain next to the monk lunged forward and grabbed my crotch in its mouth. I was almost overwhelmed with pain and fear! Still being lucid however, I quashed the fear and called out to the master there while gripping the beasts jaw to relieve the pressure. He called of the beast and said, "oh dear, it seems that ...( name of beast )...has decided that it's time for you to go now. He helped me start to limp towards the door, half bent over from pain. Going towards the door I allow myself to feel a bit angry and it surged up like a tidal wave! I swung around and scream out vehemently that if I ever met that lion again I'd rip him apart with my bare hands! Said this a few times haha. The monk took this in his stride with a calm demeanour and placid smile an continued to help me out the temple.

Once outside we were then walking up the road and started walking on the faint track heading down the bank towards the river. Still a bit in pain, anger gone, I saw the funny side of things and said to the monk, 'he really had my by the balls back there didn't he?" He and I then laughed uproariously for a good while.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: December 12, 2017, 11:36:57
WOw, thanks for sharing lionheart!
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: December 11, 2017, 03:31:26
is this challenge being done with eyes open or closed? How are you keeping track of the time? Or is it just an educated guess?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 09, 2017, 00:26:35
Good luck doing 'it' without waking up Cheesy
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to Astral Project in 8 steps on: February 28, 2017, 10:13:53
This is more or less what I do when I project. Works almost every time.

Quite effective!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What To Do When Achieving Complete Freedom /Analysis About Being Completely Free on: February 15, 2017, 14:51:43
the more you learn the more you realize their is to learn. The more you experience life, the more you realize their is to experience.

Whether here or 'there', I imagine its the same. I think our existence is one of continual learning and experiences.

Therefore, 'bored' is a mental health condition suffered by those who fail to appreciate whats in front of their noses Wink

on this earth, very few of us have/will find freedom...
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why Phasing Method needs to be renamed. on: April 30, 2015, 07:41:26
Have you experienced being 'stuck' before?  I have quite a few times and it feels incredibly realistic. No, its not me attempting to phase while thinking that will happen or even allowing for the possibility.

Sometimes its the head that doesn't want to 'separate' usually its the legs or torso. A number of times its accompanied by rather severe pain in the stuck area, e.g Sciatic Pain down the butt and Hamstring, very painful sciatica I should say. Now I have never suffered from that in the physical reality so....??

I'll go on to say that I'm almost always able to separate in the end, it seems to require a deeper and more fuller 'state' of mind which I accomplish by temporarily stopping my separation technique while focusing on sinking sensations and/or vibrations. Then I tackle the separation again and ....Pop....I'm out Smiley

Oh and fear is definitely not causing that for me.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Australian Astral Pulse Community - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne etc. on: April 29, 2015, 04:55:09
Hi Realitycorrodes,

I'm a fellow Australian too. I live in the Southern Highlands near Sydney. Next time i'm travelling in QLD I'll let you know and we can meet up and discuss ideas, experiences etc.

have a good one mate Wink
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My doubts about projecting... on: April 25, 2015, 07:47:54
Some experienced travellers say there are more than one levels/planes/focus's etc that you 'tune' into. They also have an area ( and it fits my experiences ) called the "training ground" which is pure subconscious.

As a guy called Frank Kepple says, it feels as if your'e in a bubble of 20ft or so with reality moulding and creating itself around you. In other words, your'e exploring in a simulation of your own mind. However there's much more than just that to explore.

I'd take a guess and say 90% of my projections have the feel of being mental simulations.

Another test i read about and experienced for myself. If the environment you are in is static and responding barely at all to your thoughts, then your'e 'somewhere' lol.
If your immediate environment responds directly to your thoughts then, imho, its a mental simulation, which is still amazingly fun with loads to learn from.

hope that helps somewhat cool
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 10:52:41
I don't know about how one can become aware if they aren't aware that they are aware in the first place. But I do know that once you become aware that you can increase your consciousness and have less of a chance of being pulled back to your body by looking at your hands. squeezing them, and rubbing them together. Right along with meditating in your AP, all to help increase lucidity.

err meditating in your AP? I don't recommend that in the NP, at least not in the early days. AP'ing without a constant, active goal is a sure way to make your awareness zap back to the physical really fast.

Has happened to me heaps of times.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reaching the Vibrations, Then What? on: February 28, 2015, 06:14:27
I rarely get the 'vibes' these days when I project.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Robert Bruce's Negative entities and his 90 day program on: January 19, 2015, 14:15:15
Hey Tesla1,

I Strongly recommend, based on my own experiences, Michael Ruduga's free book ~ http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_lucid_dreaming/free-ebook/

He strictly limits the amount of esoteric philosophising that is so common in other books including Robert Bruce's and mainly sticks to the 'How to" side of Astral Projection/OOBE ( which he calls Phasing/the Phase ).

Using his methods, I was quickly able to progress to multiple experiences every week. I think I saw a page somewhere on this forum detailing his approach?

Cheers,
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eating food in the astral world on: January 19, 2015, 06:30:15
that's interesting
was eating there fast or slow like the physical world?   

well for me it tends to be a little faster. Your time out there is somewhat limited and you don't want to spend the whole time chewing  cheesy
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eating food in the astral world on: January 17, 2015, 08:19:57
the more awareness you have the better your senses are generally going to be.

Food can taste pretty dull and lifeless if your senses aren't 'flared up' so to speak
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eating food in the astral world on: January 17, 2015, 04:53:11
eating is one way that you can pretty much stimulate all your senses of sight, touch, smell taste and sound at once! So I've found its a good way to keep your awareness grounded!

First time I found that out I was in a supermarket. I went on quite a long meal eating all the food in the aisles. Stopped eating to read a label and woke up haha
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My 7 Day OBE Challange on: January 17, 2015, 03:39:48
Hey sounds like a great challenge mate Wink Would certainly fire you intention up! What's Ryan Cropper's Technique?

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: small test of will power on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:32
Escape - thinking back I'd say it was a test or simulation of some sorts. When i suddenly appear in 'original' environments it seems that I was put there for some reason. If that doesn't happen its just a boring, random bedroom that rarely corresponds to the one I'm in cheesy

Szaxx, good points. Thanks. The thing is, the moment your awareness slips a little then that opens the proverbial door for a flood of doubts about what you can and can't do. I like what you said about the second personality. Right on the spot there about intent driving everything.

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: small test of will power on: January 11, 2015, 12:20:54
What were your thoughts and emotions while the bike was losing power and just before you awoke?

Thinking to myself that I should be able to make the thing do what I wanted it to do :- and feelings of escalating frustration 

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations are Scary! on: January 11, 2015, 12:08:46
you can still project from an awake state and skip the majority of the 'scary' symptoms.

Just do your favourite projection techniques as soon as you wake up after sleeping.....well that's what I've found in my experience anyway.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / small test of will power on: January 10, 2015, 05:18:12
In one of my projection's this morning (had 3 in a row)  I find myself in a train, traveling along a sub urban enviroment.

I walked along in the carriage for a bit and then opened one of the doors, flying outside and hovering above the train.

Next, I spotted a motorbike next to the train as it zoomed along, seeing some potential for a bit of fun, I flew down to the bike. Gunned the motor to life and started racing the train!

At first it was great fun, I was dodging obstacles, doing jumps and having a blast! Then the motor seemed to start losing power. It was as if I was being bogged down in sand. Extra revving, gear changing, nothing seemed to help and the train was getting ahead!

Must have been losing awareness beccause my attempts to use my will power to make the bike faster didn't work.  Still trying to make the bike move its A** along I woke up Smiley

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Phasing and losing train of thought on: January 07, 2015, 12:01:34
Seriously,trying to phase before going to sleep is, for most people, a waste of time.

You'd be better off Setting a strong intention to do your phasing technique as soon as you wake in the morning before you move around and 'wake' yourself up. Remembering to do that as soon as you wake up is the hardest part. The rest is easy,  I mean really easy.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 2014 AP tally - share your stats! on: January 05, 2015, 14:04:17
hehe wonder why no ones replying  evil
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Bluefirephoenix's method. projection/phasing on: December 30, 2014, 10:40:31
Thanks for the link to your website Xanth Smiley Very informative, even though its roughly what I've been trying to do.

Thinking back to the last projection I had earlier in the week, it was as if my mind was fighting a battle between to realities. Ok, so the sun was up, and people around me were making 'ambient' noise. Just before I 'phantom wiggled' and 'rolled out' I could faintly hear real life birds and see light behind my eyes.

So I'm thinking that this is what made it so difficult in the NP where I was spending all my time touching, seeing, etc to stay there...well for the most part. Or perhaps its just a matter of practice so to say.

So Bluefirephoenix, what are your methods in that respect?
Pages: [1] 2 3