The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 25, 2018, 07:21:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 03:44:13
Sorry- but i just had to point this out.

Xanth states:
“You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.”

You do see the irony in this statement given you are the head honcho of the worlds most renowned AP site.......right? 🤣🤣
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 03:13:53
Feeling the need to experience stepping out your body for an obe is a physical world hang up. We as humans learn that to get somewhere we have to experience movement because the laws of time and space dictate this. These laws dont exist in the non physical so you dont need to follow them. Once you have more and more obes the need to experience a visceral separation dissipates.

I disagree with this. I dont have a “pysical world hangup” and i experience the actual exit and shift in consciousness because when you have vibrations there is no other choice. First you are physically conscious, then you get vibrations or energy sensations,  then you experience the actual focus shift of leaving your body or else you would simply be laying upon your physical body. So you experience going ob all the way thru from a fully conscious physical state to the shift in consciousness that the vibrations create, then finally in the np. Thats an incredible  experience in and of itself aside from the actual obe.. Its also different then “becoming conscious in a dream” because you dont experience the actual shift in consciousness or the “astral body” crrawling out of the physical body. Having vibrations has nothing to do with physical world hangups. It seems to be your consciousness “tuning” into the correlating vibrational reality. Sorry if i may have misunderstood you.

“There's no difference between those "types" of experience you list above.  
A "LD where you suddenly become conscious while you were already dreaming"... IS an OBE.”

Im well aware that both experiences are np Xanth. I was simply curious of the means he was accessing the np. Also-ive found my obes are head and shoulders above LDs or even dreams for that matter as far as “seeming real” goes. Almost to the point that they do seem like different constructs although i dont believe they are. I guess it depends on how focused you are on the experience itself which makes it feel more “real” vs. other experiences. Just my opinion.

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE compared to NDE on: September 14, 2018, 00:40:44
OBErs also visit the RTZ, definitely. Many have seen their bodies in bed, me included. It was the physical and not an astral 'vision' or copy or whatever. There's also many validations brought back from the physical that exist (see my signature link).

And this is my point exactly. NDEers seem to actually still be observing what is going on in the REAL physical world, ie as if a ghost would. OBEs never observe what is going on in the real physical world, only a replica. That denotes a huge difference. So how can we be sure that NDEs and OBES are experiencing the same phenomenon? It can easily be said that an obe has simply accessed the dream construct. You cant say the same thing for an NDE because 1. They are observing the real physical world and 2. They are dead. UNLESS.....NDEers only THINK they are observing the “real” physical world but in truth they are only seeing the replica that we observe during obes. Im not convinced they are the same phenomenon.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 14, 2018, 00:32:24
No, I had a spontaneous OBE 15 years ago.  I never even heard of astral projection or out-of-body experiences until then.

If you look at my posting history, I posted prolifically from 2010 until about 2013 and then took a  5 year leave of absence because I wasnt getting anywhere with meditation: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/fresco-u35285.html;sa,showPosts

My first 2 LD's using Howell's tapes were very short.  Maybe 5 seconds each. My 3rd one was a bit longer, maybe 20 seconds or so.
I didnt have an LD last night but I was very tired from work, so maybe that played a part??

TIP:  Use the LD subliminal tape 30 minutes before going to sleep, that works the best

So these were LDs where you suddenly became conscious while you were already dreaming vs. an obe where you consciously step into it?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 13, 2018, 09:19:14
I think you misunderstand.

I had a spontaneous OBE 15 years ago while in the hospital. I tried to replicate it with (with very little success) until recently.
I then discovered Howell's tapes until 4 weeks ago and I had a bunch of LD's since then

No excrement? So u have one half butt LD 15 years ago then nothing UNTIL u listened to Howell then boom, uve had several? Now i GOTTA try this. Ill thank u later.....if it works. Otherwise u owe me ten bucks!
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 12, 2018, 02:29:55
Hey fresco!
How did u personally listen before you found results? Did u ONLY listen while web surfing or did you also listen as a meditation tool? How long from your first listen til u had ur first obe? Do u think it may have been because your intent was so high to have an obe that your intent is what gave you the experience vs. the tapes? Like say i order the mp3 and listen today. And im super psyched with hopes that they will work. Maybe it was my “super psyched-ness” that initiated the obe and not the tapes. Or do u attribute the tapes 100%? Ill give u my results as soon as i order and listen. I hope it increases the frequency of obes during “lull” times. Thanks! Latr.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 11, 2018, 22:59:52
Im curious if youve ever listed to the Monroe wave 1 CD and how it stacks up against this subliminal Astral cd as far as actual obe results go? Also-i would be getting the mp3 file to stream by bluetooth. Do you think that would hurt quality? Thanks for the link! Looks promising. Especially by the positive reviews.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: September 11, 2018, 07:53:35
I simply say “more light” and it brightens up perfectly. It took a few obes before it worked though but since it started working my obes are usually plenty bright to begin with. The stars especially are amazing. Good luck!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 11, 2018, 07:45:52
Nevermind. It shows more links for more mp3s after you load the first tape in your cart. It says “you may be interested in theses mp3s as well.” There is one titled “Lucid dreaming” and one titled “Astral projection.” Which one did you use/prefer? This could get expensive at ten bucks per mp3!
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 11, 2018, 07:40:53
You said “Im four weeks into her tapes”........the link you post is for one dvd. Is that what you refer to or is there more material? Thanks!
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE compared to NDE on: September 11, 2018, 04:56:18
I agree with all you wrote. My point was this: NDEers seem to actually experience the rtz whereas OBEers seem to access the dream state ie lucid dreams. So how can we know they are one in the same?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE compared to NDE on: September 11, 2018, 03:45:22
When people experience NDEs it seems as if they experience the physical as if remote viewing themselves ie, “I heard what the Drs. said to each other and them pronouncing me dead” etc. which i believe is refered to as the real time zone. None of my OBEs have occured it the rtz- although many are very similar, i clearly realize the experience is within me vs. me floating out of my body in the physical. Even Monroe spoke about “pinching” a woman friend of his to prove he was OBEing in the rtz-but again, my experiences are clearly not the rtz. . Although most of Monroes experiences were clearly not in the rtz. So I am curious if NDEs actually occur in the rtz or if they simply appear to because of the similarities just as OBEs do? At times i have wondered if obes and ndes were one in the same given many people label ndes as actually happening in the rtz and label obes as “only lucid dreaming” and not the same as an nde in the rtz. Im curious if there is literature on people who have experienced an nde and also experienced obes for their opinions. I only ask this because i spoke with a person who said NDE’ers actually float out of their body ala a ghost and OBEers are simply having lucid dreams. I couldnt guide this person to any literature of people who have experienced both who state they are one in the same.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Headspace on: August 05, 2018, 03:00:17
I like how you say "Michael Raduga's indirect techniques"... like he invented them or something.
Michael Raduga is a fraud.  He doesn't even believe projection is something real.  So meh.  You'll forgive me if I toss him and his book into the trash bin. Wink

Whats it matter who invented the frikken technique Xanth? Radugas book is FREE and gets straight to the point-fast-on how to project quickly with excellent techniques and is the best book out there for newbies imo. His beliefs are totally irrelevant and his intent is to teach people how to project in a precise, easy to understand manner. Who cares about his politics or beliefs or how he takes a dump in the morning as long as the techniques work? Sheeesh!
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Headspace on: August 05, 2018, 02:52:24
What you describe is usually how i have the most success at projecting. As soon as you become aware, immediately relax your mind and body as if going back to sleep but make sure to remain aware. Then watch out for imagery or energy sensations then boom!-you are on your way to project!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Bleed through intent? on: August 04, 2018, 04:55:20
I had consecutive obes after a relative dry spell i found strange. The first night i was hovering at the sleep/wake border and just before i fell asleep vibrations came on strong. I ended up in a couples home that seemed slightly in the future and they had these old worn ancient looking books on a shelf. I was analysing best i could and the writting in the books was tiny and i had a brief thought “damn-i wish i had my reading glasses” then i moved along to other things in the obe. The next night as i hovered close to the sleep wake line i fell asleep for five minutes before vibrations seized me and as my head was coming out and the ob scene was revealing itself i noticed half my vision was blurred and half was clear. The reason being is because i entered the obe with my damn reading gladses on at the tip of my nose! The only thing i can surmise is because the previous nights obe i briefly wished i had my reading glasses so -poof-i had them without even asking the next night. Has anybody else had an intent during one obe manifest during a different obe? Weird.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astralpulse is a cult? on: August 02, 2018, 11:47:14
I think i figured it out. I was at planet fitness using their wifi. Ive never seen anything like it before. Ill test again next time i workout and take a screenshot of the block. Is there a way i can post it?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alpha to Theta to AP on: August 02, 2018, 09:40:01
Many studies have shown that a float tank can easily induce theta brainwaves with hypnagogia. Ive also been thinking along the same lines and am gonna check out “floating” this year. On another note, this site was blocked earlier today because the server said it was a cult? Whats up with that?
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astralpulse is a cult? on: August 02, 2018, 09:35:50
I tried to get on the site earlier and a message said “astralpulse has been blocked by the server” or whatever because AP was a “cult.” Wtf was that Xanth!??
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 08, 2018, 08:51:52
You nigtly go into altered states of consciousness by dreaming. Engrain the question in ur mind as your intent and dreams will answer your question. 
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 10, 2018, 02:07:52
All the Seth books are great but The Nature of Personal Reality is the one I'd pick if I had to choose one to recommend.

If you're interested, the current of the Seth teachings have been continued and expanded by another channel. I know, I know... channelers are a dime a dozen and many of them are suspect for various reasons but ask anyone who has studied the Seth material for a long time where to find the best contemporary material and they will point you here:

http://www.eliasweb.org

Plus there's some handy digests here:

http://www.eliasforum.org/digests.html

All the material is free.

I would recommend the seth material over elias any day. Theres enough material for years of studying without bringing another channel in. Just my opinion.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Download link for PDF doc on: May 31, 2018, 02:13:28
Thanks! Ive never seen this guy before. Grateful.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What is your techniique(s)? on: May 26, 2018, 07:07:58
Thanks Xanth. So do you personally practice noticing every day just before sleep? Ive had limited success with this method. For some reason i have a difficult time consciously conjuring hypnagogic imagery.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OBE 's stopped!? on: May 22, 2018, 08:07:20
Do you still keep nightly intent?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What is your techniique(s)? on: May 22, 2018, 07:53:43
Ive had vibrations since 1978 that i only learned of their obe aspect this past year in which ive learned much. My problem is this: I hardly ever have an obe without the vibrations. A few times hypnagogia turned into an obe/lucid dream but even then i had vibrations. Im really curious how yall go ob without vibrations and what your go to technique(s) is. Also.....exactly what ARE these vibrations in your opinion? Thanks!
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection exit advice on: April 15, 2018, 05:45:51
Hey Lucid
Just a quick reply. Since my first post ive discovered a sure fire projection technique. After i settle in to the vibrations and i am able to move my astral arms i slowly move my right hand towards my head and grab my hair where bangs would be. I then pull my head out and the body easily follows. Its worked every time. Thanks for replying!
Pages: [1] 2