The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 02:47:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Unsolvable Mystery of Reality Itself on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:09
Fundamentally, ALL 'things' and 'events' (including 'ourselves') are actually arbitrarily delineated, impermanent 'features' of the eternally cyclic Process of Being (the only Process that ever actually occurs in Reality).

If the ceaseless change that is this Process had an absolute beginning, that beginning would also be the ending of a prior 'beginningless absence of change'. If it had an absolute ending, that ending would also be the beginning of a subsequent 'endless absence of change'. Such a situation is an absolute impossibility.

Therefore, the Process of Being MUST be eternally cyclic.

An eternal 'state of non-being' would ALWAYS be a completely structureless, ever-changeless and infinitely symmetrical state. For this reason, the Process of Being can ONLY be the 'structured ever-changing asymmetry' that It is.

However, the true nature of Reality (that is to say, the actual reason why there is a Process occurring at all, why 'experiencing' happens at particular 'times' and 'places' within It, and in turn, why an illusion of separateness and duality seems to arise in the most complex of these experiences) is absolutely unknowable....
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 29, 2016, 06:35:43
Oh, nothing.  Just terminology and semantics.  Smiley
It's all good.

Fair enough. I was hoping for a friendly disagreement that might have initiated a nice little experiential exploratory discourse. All good, though. If everyone's already on board, that's great. Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 29, 2016, 02:59:19
If I understand what you are saying,it goes back to the phrase , I am not a human having a spiritual experience,I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

Pretty much, yeah. I would say, however, that a more accurate version of that phrase would be, "I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am THE Spiritual Being SEEMING to have a human experience."

Because ultimately, there is only ONE Spiritual Being.

Smiley
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 29, 2016, 02:48:50
For the most part, yes.  Smiley

Thanks for the reply, Xanth. Which part do you disagree with?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 28, 2016, 07:29:13
You are aware.

You perceive 'ever-changing form'.

You seem to be (or have) a particular body/mind. However, is this body/mind that you seem to be (or have) not, after all, just another part of the 'ever-changing form' that is 'perceived' by what You are?

Because 'ever-changing form' is 'the perceived', NO part of it at all (such as ANY body/mind, or ANY subpart or 'owner' thereof) can actually BE 'the perceiver' of it, that You are.

Have you, in all honesty, ever actually had even a single experience of 'the perceived' (including the particular body/mind that You seem to be or have) having any perception of it's own, of any kind at all?

Surely, all You know is Your own perception.

You, as a 'perceiver', are always already absolutely changeless and formless.

As such, in truth, You have no location or edge, and so You do not begin or end. You are infinite and eternal, as the One unthreatenable Emptiness itself.

You are Pure Awareness.

Peace.

Smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Void on: November 11, 2014, 22:24:08
In other words, what we really are is always already JUST AS MUCH -ALL- that seems to be 'not ourselves' as it is that which seems to be 'ourselves'. As far as I can see, there is no greater or more liberating OBE than this one, and I sincerely hope that everyone here gets to experience it.

Peace.

smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Void on: November 11, 2014, 20:17:25
Great read!
This made me think, when I used to want so much to know what life and then it's right there in front of you.
And you end up telling yourself that: -It cannot not exist. It will always be there. This is life.
Even if the universe would collapse, it would kickstart itself back to life because that's what it is!
Same goes for the void and the Astral. It does what it's there to do.
That was an awesome thing to read because it made me go back that precise moment and it always seemed to escape me.

Hi Kzaal. smiley

I'm glad you liked it. As you probably recognize, what I posted is basically my way of conceptually explaining the manner in which the totality of the universe manifests and unfurls, and why. I am also trying to put into words how it is that what we think we are does not actually exist at all in the autonomously moving way that it seems to. The individual 'doer' doesn't really exist. Yet, because we DO feel ourselves to exist in some way or other, we must actually be that which DOES exist, which is the sizeless, shapeless, durationless, self-experiencing Omnipresence ALONE. Actually, we are That. Without another, forever and ever. Always already perfect and complete.

Here is another way I can demonstrate the same truth.

In truth, any given 'particular thing' (for example, a tree) can ONLY exist if the right conditions are present. These conditions are 'not the tree', and are necessarily comprised of 'other things', ALL of which can ONLY exist if the right conditions are present. These conditions are 'not those other things', and are necessarily comprised of 'other other things', ALL of which can ONLY exist if the right conditions are present....and so on and so on, ad infinitum.

Therefore, 'the tree' could not possibly appear in exactly the way that it is without the ENTIRE presence that is 'not the tree' (i.e. the rest of Reality as an ultimately singular, boundless and fundamentally undifferentiated presence) appearing in exactly the way that it is.

In this way, 'the tree' and 'not the tree' are seen as an absolutely inseparable 'pair' of opposites, and (like ALL such pairs) are inextricably indicative of the deeper (and MORE ACTUAL) Reality that is itself fundamentally seamless and therefore devoid of BOTH. As such, it isn't actually true that there exists EITHER 'the tree' OR 'not the tree', that are intrinsically different from and/or independently other than each other in the way in which they seem to be. EXACTLY the same is true of 'Me' and 'Not Me'.

In truth, both of these two are absolutely equal. That is, equally non-existent. NEITHER are actually Here.

What IS actually Here, alone, is the Void.

Yet, in some way or other, 'experiencing' IS undeniably taking place. That is, the eternally effortless experiencing OF the Void, BY the Void.

smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Void on: November 11, 2014, 01:59:15
In truth, Reality itself can have no real ultimate 'edge', in any direction at all, in expanse or duration.

The very presence of any conceivable 'absence of Reality' that may intuitively seem to inherently remain boundlessly beyond such an edge would forever ensure, in and of itself, that its own essential condition of 'absolute lack of presence' could NEVER be met. Consequently, this apparent absence is always already encompassed by (and therefore, included 'within') the ever-remaining causeless, boundless presence that is Reality itself, which is, as such, not a 'thing'.

In truth, Reality fundamentally equals 'ZERO'. That is to say, actually, there isn't anything.

Yet, the very 'ISness' of this 'ZERO' inextricably equals 'ONE'.

Being intrinsically infinite and eternal, 'ONE' is forever choicelessly aware of (and is therefore effortlessly experiencing) the eternal infinity that is 'ONE', all the while remaining (due to its fundamentally attributeless nature) absolutely unrequiring of (and thus, completely devoid of) any capacity for the formation of any kind of 'knowledge' of 'itself', or of 'anything else'.

This is the stateless state of 'pure awareness'. It simply 'is', without beginning, ending or edge, always already perfect and complete, and absolutely sufficient unto itself. As such, it remains forever in an unfathomable state of unthreatenable bliss.

This, alone, is 'What Actually 'IS'', 'Here' and 'Now'.

As 'ONE' experiences 'ONE', 'ONE' SEEMS to be 'TWO'. These illusory 'TWO' are 'the seer' and 'the seen'. The seen is fundamentally manifested as the state of 'absolute chaos' (finite, ever-changing and moving form). The seer is fundamentally manifested as the state of 'absolute order' (infinite, ever-changeless and still emptiness).

'From' the eternal interaction between this apparent 'pair', 'Everything' happens, in the ONLY way that it possibly can;

'THIS' way.

In other words, the so-called 'big bang' (which is one in an infinite series of such bangs) can be described as an instantaneous event of pure chaos (the seen) that happens in the infinite field of changeless and orderly emptiness (the seer). When this occurs, the passive 'gaze' of the field causes the event to coherently 'evaporate', unresistingly, via the orderly path of least resistance until it has completely dissolved, and then another bang happens, and so on forever. The evaporation itself (which can ONLY happen perfectly) is the seemingly causal and sequential 'life' of the universe, along with all of its apparently coherent hierarchical structure and physical 'laws'.

Being an evaporation, it doesn't really have any actual 'parts', that are fundamentally different from and/or independently other than each other in the way in which they seem to be.

Therefore, every'thing', every'one', and every 'event' EVER is actually an 'apparent part' of the forever fundamentally seamless and effortless unfurling of this one choiceless effect, which is itself comprised ONLY of the one causeless, unencompassed, self-aware presence that is 'ZERO'.

Ultimately 'Here' and 'Now', without another, forever and ever;

(((((((((('THIS'-EXPERIENCING-'THIS'))))))))))

Thanks for reading. smiley
Pages: [1]