The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 09:28:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Guide to Astral Entities on: January 12, 2007, 05:32:16
I'm trying to put together a guide of astral entities one may encounter on the astral plane but have found a disappointing lack of information through Google. I would like help locating resources about these entities, in printed or online sources. I am trying to put together a sort of 'astral bestiary', a catalogue of the entities.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Manipulating people on the astral realm on: December 30, 2006, 11:04:53
If I want to manipulate people on the astral realm in such a way directly to my real life gain (financial, etc), how can I do so?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meeting Augusto Pinochet in the Astral Realm on: December 10, 2006, 22:30:28
What focus level of consciousness should I focus to in order to meet this dead man? Any ideas as to what I should communicate with him? I imagine he may be very disoriented, but I must speak with him. Now unforutnately there are so many conflicting sources about where various dead people go when they.. die, so I am not sure where I should find him. Is there a technique I can use to home in on him? This is of the utmost importance, I stress that I must speak with him.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: DMT- Gateway to AP on: December 06, 2006, 03:33:26
DMT seems to send most people to the 4th focus level of Frank's model, the pure energy focus of consciousness, IMO. Others may disagree. It is definitely like Astral Projection, may even be a chemically induced form, but most people I imagine unless they are advanced APers do not reach this level that DMT allows without much experience.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are some good books to learn to astral project on: December 04, 2006, 22:09:50
I know Robert Bruce's are reputed to be good are there any other decent books that I should check out?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Ayahuasca on: October 27, 2006, 23:34:42
Has anyone here used ayahuasca to aid them in anyway related to phasing, going out of body, etc? Shamans have used it for hundreds if not thousands of years to facilitate healing, going out of body, etc. and I think it would be useful towards developing abilities.

http://deoxy.org/ayadef.htm

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Committing suicide on: October 25, 2006, 01:56:02
Is it possible to commit suicide while astrally projecting? I heard when we die its like the silver cord is cut, so is it possible to cut the cord while you are still living and kill yourself like that?
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How do I move to another universe on: October 10, 2006, 02:08:20
Yes OOBE, astral projection, lucid dreaming, and all is about as close as I can come probably. But you know it would be awesome to move to another universe. Has anyone here heard of anyone doing this?
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How do I move to another universe on: October 08, 2006, 09:34:40
Like the topic says, how do I move to another universe. I'd like a change. Maybe I'd come back someday. The reason I ask this is I was watching the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I wanted to move to a world with magical beings and more interesting stuff. I'm sure this is possible but how?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pop songs about astral projection? on: October 03, 2006, 22:18:04
This song Rainbow to the Stars by Dune could be considered about Astral Projection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPL9Ln5ukts
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to induce Hypnagogia on: October 03, 2006, 22:16:13
A good explanation of hypnagogia can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Basically it is the dreamlike state between sleeping and waking. You experience it often when going to sleep or waking up, although most people aren't conscious of it most of the time.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to induce Hypnagogia on: October 03, 2006, 22:07:41
I also received a suggestion from someone in a chat that melatonin might help, since I've got some I will see if melatonin causes any noticeable difference and report.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to induce Hypnagogia on: October 03, 2006, 21:52:50
Yes astral projection, out of body experiences, lucid dreaming, and hypnagogia are all related. Consciousness during hypnagogia can help you towards astral projection and the other states.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to induce Hypnagogia on: October 03, 2006, 20:46:33
First, lie in a bed or sit in a comfortable armchair.  |o| Then rest your arms on the bed or armrests, and bring your upper arms to point straight up in a right angle, relaxing your hands which should hang limply at the top. Your arms should look like this _| wherein | is your upper arm pointing up. Allow yourself to drift off to sleep, making sure to keep your arms in that position. When you drift into deeper sleep your arms will fall, which will cause you wake up after a hypnagogic experience, making it easy to recall. At this point you should probably right down any ideas you gain during the experience. Meditating on a problem or idea while drifting off will allow you to explore it hypnagogically in your subconscious, thus making it a great way to deal with issues or ideas.
Pages: [1]