The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 17:22:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
501  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Etheric/RTZ plane on: June 04, 2011, 00:43:14
Etheric /RTZ
When using a method to go OOB I usually enter the etheric plane or ‘RealTimeZone’, this plane still has a fascination for me, but I can never stay in it for long as I seem to spontaneously go quickly into the astral plane. Is there a way of re-entering the etheric from the astral?

How do you "know" when you are in the astral proper versus the RTZ? I am working on my own cues but I am interested in what others are trying.

I used to project directly to astral or at least distant and unknown places and I had to specifically make a game plan to explore the RTZ and I had to really focus and concentrate to get through a good exploration of my house and neighborhood. Now I rollout into the bedroom the vast majority of the time. I have to use effort and focused intent to phase into the astral or higher now. I don't think I have ever wanted to return to the RTZ from the more distant regions.   undecided
Why do you want to do that?
502  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For morning practitioners, how much sleep do you get before having an OBE? on: June 02, 2011, 02:53:34
 cheesy

wake up in the middle of the night to project!

meditate during the waking hours.

two totally different things.
503  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For morning practitioners, how much sleep do you get before having an OBE? on: June 01, 2011, 19:47:26
Just upon awakening is the best time for beginners, if you ask me. Hands down... no doubt about it. But these are often very short projections.

After about 5 hours sleep is very good too and the projections last longer... sometimes much longer.

When I first started trying to project I got up at 3am nearly every morning for almost two months before my first conscious projection. If you have an irregular schedule you have to work around it. On those mornings that you have time you must dedicate it to this effort. The question becomes... How dedicated are you?

Are you making daily effort? Are you keeping a dream journal?
504  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: kundalini the flame of life (book) on: May 31, 2011, 03:27:22
It's not your mind playing tricks. I've noticed this too. Unless we are having a collective hallucination! grin

Pauli was accurate in his observation, from where I view the picture.

505  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: tea... and other calming hearbs on: May 30, 2011, 20:00:00
I drink both Tension Tamer and Sleepytime after dinner.

I too love the jasmine oolong earlier in the day. Also Earl Grey but it does make falling asleep difficult if I have it too late in the day. And I like the GoodEarth blend, both types, with black tea and the herbal (no caffeine). I like Constant Comment type orange spice blends too.
506  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 30, 2011, 19:48:47
And what if you imagined something that turned out to have been a reality millennia ago by sheer coincidence?

I don't want to beat this to death but I can offer a clear and hopefully final explanation on this.

There was no way that I could have "imagined" it. It would be like a 5 year old imagining a Laplace Transform as applied to electronic design. As I said, the detail involved realities that a child would have no concept of. It was a level of complexity in finances, religion and politics that were wayyyy beyond a young child's sensibilities.
507  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 30, 2011, 18:55:47
Isn't it possible that prior to those dreams your subconscious might have picked up images from a historical book?

No.

We were definitely lower middle class in those days and I think my mom got Good Housekeeping mag and my dad had a set of books by Churchill on WWII. That was it. We kids had the Childcraft books and my older siblings were just getting into the willy & Jane readers. No way there was any data at all in those that even came close to providing the sort of detail of ancient history that was in those 'dreams'. I was witnessing adults in adult scenarios engaged in financial and religious-political activity that I had no concept of in any way, shape or form. I was watching it like a movie and the detail was enormous and completely outside of a young child's modern reality. Much of the info did not even exist in any book until 30 years later, as far as I have seen. Some of it is not yet published anywhere (that I know of).

It was not until I reviewed the material in meditation sessions as an adult that I began to come to any sort of understanding of it all.
508  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 30, 2011, 16:55:31
Do tell me about the reincarnation cases you have experienced. I'm interested.

When I was 4 or 5 years old I had two recurring dreams that repeated exactly, like watching a movie. They involved historical detail that no child could know. They were staged about 1000 and 5000 years ago. This was back when we would have maybe just recently acquired a TV and outside of a few LoonyToons only "I Love Lucy" and "Perry Mason" would have been all I could have been exposed to outside of my small reality.

Based on my experiences I agree with much of what Buhlman believes. I couldn't finish reading his books because they were packed with theory and opinion and I was looking for a Textbook more like the M. Raduga obe4u.com work. But overall his work is sound, imho.  

One must learn to project beyond the astral (into mental/causal) and then beyond duality (atmic/buddhic) to understand his viewpoint. I will PM you with a little more personal detail on this.
509  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: May 30, 2011, 01:59:34
What about CNPE (Conscious Non-Physical Experience)

As long as we pronounce it 'snippy' that is pretty good.

But it still does not delineate the LD vs OBE experience... in the "going unconscious then getting more conscious spontaneously outside of my conscious control" type sense, versus the "I am now fully conscious (at least I think I am) and now I am moving outside my body -- there, now I am out" type thing....

Quite the dilemma... but I think we're up to it....

We have the technology....

510  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 29, 2011, 16:16:16
sorry... I was a little too glib there.

ALL of Canada will be under a glacier. How's that?
 wink
511  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 29, 2011, 03:00:43
“False Claims” = “Lies”

No. That equivalency simply is not so.

"Work out OUR own issues" as in "We are all in this together".
You reply that this is a false claim.

No I didn't. I did not reply to those statements at all.

just pick one and together we can uncover the false claims

The American Revolutionary War. But do not bother with uncovering irrelevant 'false claims'. I did not say no false claims were made. Just that the war was not a lie. It was an honest power play.

No boarders.
Thus, what was once ‘truth’ is proven to be false claims, in hindsight.

I think the landlord's problems and your complete scattergun reply are totally irrelevant .

I don't think I can reply to further misreading and misrepresentation on your part. I do not have the stomach for it.

Have a nice day smiley
512  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Was Jesus Gay? on: May 29, 2011, 01:01:04
don't tell me what to do rudolph  tongue

I didn't tell you to do anything. I asked 'why not' try this other thing...?
 cool
513  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: May 28, 2011, 23:24:29
well, 'conscious' and 'waking' could be considered redundant so one letter could be eliminated and we get CAP or WAP but neither sounds as cool as OOBE (as long as it is pronounced 'ooobeee').
514  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 28, 2011, 23:07:36
Liars created countries, boarders, domains, money, reasons for warfare, poverty

I think these are false claims. Please explain with a few examples.

Just offhand I can think of several Revolutionary wars that were not based on lies. They were based on power struggles. That is very honest, relatively speaking.

Birds of a feather flock together. Borders and domains form naturally, no lie there.

Money is no more a lie than a hammer is. Money is a tool. No lie there.
515  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 28, 2011, 22:06:14
it is actually very feasible as a possible explanation for so called reincarnation cases.

Not for the ones I have experienced.

Buhlman can draw his own conclusions but...so can I and anyone for that matter!!

Great. So now you can write a book and do radio shows.
Just curious... will you qualify every belief oriented comment with a preamble to clarify the difference between reasonable conjecture based on personal experience and "proof"? There are a LOT of people who do not know the difference. (But I think that would get tedious after a while).
516  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: May 28, 2011, 21:47:37
they are both dissociative from the physical body

Right. Therein lies the problem. Just falling asleep might even qualify as an oobe. The term is too broad.

We need a more descriptive term like maybe:
Conscious Waking Awareness Projection -- CWAP
 wink

517  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 28, 2011, 21:33:25
You're right Rudolph. It's just that some people jump to conclusions whilst overlooking other possible explanations. On past lives...sure, this explanation could be true...but let's not forget other perspectives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptomnesia
I think Randi pretty much illustrates what I'm trying to say with his first few sentences here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwKkbd2e-c&feature=related

Cryptomnesia and Randi's presumptuous obstinacy are completely irrelevant to the point I was making about past lives.

Also I think Buhlman has the right to draw conclusions based on his own experience and speak of them freely without having to hem and haw and prevaricate and qualify his comments to suit every type of skeptic out there.

518  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 28, 2011, 19:18:26
You could genuinely levitate and dissolve youself in the air before Randi without any tricks traceable, and this guy still would call you a fraud - purely out of ideological motivation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is probably true.  tongue
519  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 28, 2011, 19:06:02
I am not sure what your point is. My comment was there is no sense in destroying the world economy out of fear generated by a big lie.

What does peak oil have to do with the price of tea in china? Plus the gazillion$ facility cost and water estimates are based on decades old prototype evaluations. They are exaggerations and dishonest manipulations by lying environmentalists for the most part. (what else is new)

Let the oil situation work itself out naturally by free market forces. What you are saying sounds like a defeatist attitude. We are all going to die someday so we might as well commit suicide, type attitude.

Yes oil supply won't last forever. So what?

There is way more oil than the liars want to admit... enough for the rest of our lifetimes anyway, at least for the USA and Canada. China and India, etc. can work out their own issues.

520  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: May 28, 2011, 17:52:07
Any claims that they are separate phenomena is pure postulation. Besides, they are merely descriptive terms for the sake of communication.

Postulate away!, I say. I also agree with the idea behind the subject. I have experienced plenty of LD's and plenty of conscious exit OBEs and I gotta say... they do have very notable and qualitatively different characteristics. I think we need a better vocabulary for this. Chicken and beef are both meat but they are very different. It is not so wild a claim to observe that they are different.
521  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 28, 2011, 17:38:26
Peak Oil involves some assumptions that render it moot.

There is more oil in just the Canadian oil sands and Rocky mt. shale than the rest of the world combined. It just costs a little more than $5 bbl to extract like in Saudi Arabia. But at $100 bbl or higher it is still economically viable to extract. And offshore reserves are still unknown.
522  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Was Jesus Gay? on: May 28, 2011, 17:25:34
"Christians are so irrationally obsessed with this subject because deep down they are terrified that Jesus himself might have been gay"

This is a gross distortion of reality. What obsession? and how could something that isn't even real be irrational?

I grew up around a large family of Lutherans and Catholics and would occasionally even talk to the other groups that I would just lump into "Protestants" since I couldn't keep track of them all. The subject of homosexuality basically never came up, and even now still rarely comes up in regular conversation. Not even by the gay members of my family.

The real obsession lies with the atheists and militant gays who can't get over themselves enough to just let others choose for themselves. This is a sort of tyranny of the minority.

Lexy, the "Gay Jesus" idea has already been reasonably refuted on this thread. Instead of just repeating the lame idea with more video by another typically arrogant atheist, why not reply to the refutations offered here?

P.S. oh... and by the way. That arrogant atheist had to let loose with yet another snide comment about the Church and pedophilia which fuels and perpetuates another big lie against the great mother of Western Tradition. Guess what? Among all clergy surveyed, which Church do you think children were safest alone with? That's right... Catholic priests. Two to TEN TIMES SAFER! than all other clergy large enough and old enough to be in the study (Pedophiles and Priests: Anatomy of a Contemporary Crisis ( Paperback). Philip Jenkins). Many of the case incidents involving Catholic priests had to be set aside because they were relationships with 18 - 21 year old males (which isn't pedophilia).
523  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 28, 2011, 02:47:59
What I don't understand is how he can allude so confidently to the notion that OOBEs are indicative of the survival of consciousness after physical death. Based on this, I can't take his interpretations at face value, especially when he talks about them as though it's a known fact.

It is not just OBEs that lead one to that conclusion. OBE + Past Life revelations as well as experiences well beyond simple RTZ and Astral realm limitations.

But, I am not so sure about some of his claims. Like "OBE experience makes you more 'psychic'"
hmmmm... I have had lots of OBEs in the last couple years and especially the last few months, but I am not so sure whether much has happened to my psi quotient.

524  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 28, 2011, 00:45:56
It is not just an assumed innocence. It is just that those who say a thing is thus and so are supposed to prove it. The AGW phonies did present papers that made that claim but then it was shown that they 'fudged' the data. The AGW pushers were openly and undeniably revealed to be giant liars. (a lotta that going around these days).

The true folly would be to crash the world economy in a childish reaction to a big lie.

The Earth is not even close to warming up according to their model predictions. They even had to admit last year that the planet was not warming anywhere near what the CO2 models predicted. The ocean temp data is flat. Arctic ice is normal. Antarctic South pole temps are not rising... antarctic ice shelves that were melting were sitting on top of Pacific Rim volcanic magma flows... the increase in drowned polar bear counts was exactly proportional to the population increase (which has tripled since it was made illegal to hunt them... they are NOT endangered at all)....

On and on and on...

The whole AGW scare is a joke. Serious climatologists are in agreement on that.

Real science has said and continues to say that we are heading into another ice age. In 5000 years half the planet will be under permafrost.

OBE masters and remote viewers, etc. have predicted a heavy reduction in human population but they did not reveal 'how'. It will likely be due to a virus, imho.
And Gaia should be able to manage that much in short order when she is good and ready.

525  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Home - Amazing video on: May 27, 2011, 21:34:02
"Anthropogenic" Global Warming is a giant hoax.

Earth has been going through warming and cooling cycles all on its own for a very long time now.

If you ask me, imho, here is the real cause of global warming;
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/hmi_igr/512/

(at least, that's what Gaia told me... fer whatever its worth....)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25