The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2020, 23:56:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Thylacine or Tasmanian tiger on: June 27, 2002, 18:07:54
Have any of you from Australia or New Zealand seen a Tasmanian Tiger? Or do you know someone who has seen one? I know there have been sightings of them in New Zealand but I am just curious because I believe they are still alive in that part of the world. Anyway, I dont expect too many responses. Thanks!

2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki attunement - Recommend? on: May 30, 2002, 15:57:15
There has been a lot of discussion on Reiki lately. I have heard of it but never really got too involved in learning more about it. It seems like a lot of you are knowledgeable on the subject. My question to any of you out there is, do you recommend getting an attunement? If so, what benefits can you see from getting it? Thanks for any answers!

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Animals and OOBE on: May 10, 2002, 20:00:35
I have read that people have had communication with their pets when projecting. Have any of you who project on a regular basis, ever been able to speak to your pets or other animals? I have yet to have a conscious OBE but I would love to be able to see what my dog and cat would like to say to me.

Ryno

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New member on: May 09, 2002, 19:55:14
I would just like to say that I have really enjoyed reading all of everyones thoughts and suggestions on this discussion board. I am a new member and like many of you, I am also trying to have my first AP. I have been studying AP for about 12 to 13 years now and I have no one in my family that I can talk to about it. I think they all think I am crazy. Especially my wife. So I just want to say that it is very nice to have a web site that I can go to and talk to other people about a subject that most people will find a little strange. I am very excited to try some of your suggestions. Thanks!

Ryno

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The ANTI-CHRIST on: June 26, 2002, 21:08:14
You need Real PLayer to listen to it. I listen to that show all the time. They have some really good topics. The Anti-Christ they were speaking of on the show on the 25th was literally the incarnation of Satan himself. You should really listen to the show. It was very interesting.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Celestine Prophecy on: June 24, 2002, 20:42:45
I also read Celestine Prophecy and thought it was a good read. Wether or not the book is fiction( I am sure it is) there were good messages in the book. All of the Insights are great examples of real phenomenon. I think that is why the book did so well on the bestsellers list. People could relate to some of the examples he gave.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lucid Dragon on: June 07, 2002, 19:20:09
Monicat, I understand where you are coming from. My motto is, "Everything in moderation" Once you start telling people there is a drug to help them do this or that, they will be taking it everyday. To prove it, loook at how many people are on anti depressants. Its an easy way to get out of having to deal with your emotions. Same with Lucid -dragon or anything else. People want result without having to work for them.

8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Read a good book lately????????? on: June 07, 2002, 19:01:11
Daniel, I agree with your last post very much. My father always was trying to get me to read books when I was younger. I hated to read. He would give me $20 dollars for every book that I read on one condition. It had to be a book that he picked for me. Being that I was a teenager at the time I thought it would be an easy way to get some extra money. What I didnt know was that he was going to test me afterwards to see if I really did read the book. Anyway, to make a long story shorter, now that I look back at it, that was probably the best thing my dad ever did for me. He introduced me to some really great books that have helped shape who I am today. It sounds mushy but books really do have a way of stimulating your mind in a way that nothing else can. I wish I could get people in my life to read more because I really do believe that it does something magical to your brain. Sorry for the long post I just wanted to share my story with everyone.Smiley

9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Read a good book lately????????? on: June 06, 2002, 20:06:06
I dont think this book is fiction but Mutant Message Down Under is a good book. It is about an aboriginal walkabout that a Woman from America is invited to attend. I think it is supposed to be a true account. Nevertheless a very good story. Sorry I cant remember the Authors Name.

10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Scratch your head on: June 06, 2002, 16:41:05
This is so wierd. I thought I was the only one who did that. I do that quite often. I think I have only had it work a few times, but I do feel that people do pick up on some sort of presence either looking at them or some other kind of feelig of being watched. I know I sometimes have an urge to look into the vehicle next to me on the road and there will be someone staring at me from inside.

11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki attunement - Recommend? on: May 31, 2002, 14:17:39
Thanks guys. I am thinking of getting an attunement to see if it will help me with NEW.

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Screen Names on: May 29, 2002, 21:00:47
I started using Ryno because I have had a lot of people just call me by that nickname. I have had people call me Ryno that dont even know me. After about the fourth time of having someone call me Ryno, I decided that maybe I should just start going by that nickname. Maybe they are trying to tell me I have a big nose!

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Free Energy on: May 28, 2002, 20:12:45
I don't know how many of you know who Nikola Tesla is but he was an absolute genius mind. He is the inventor of the AC current which all of us use in modern homes today for our electricity. He made many inventions that drew electricity from the air around us. If you check the United States Patent office records, he applied for many patents on motors that ran off of unseen forces. When Tesla approached Westinghouse and some of the other electric companies of the time with these wonderful free electricity inventions, They shot his ideas down saying " thats great but how do we charge people for something that is free". Free Power is A reality!

14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Awerness hands on: May 16, 2002, 18:34:50
Thanks for the tip! I am going to try that.

15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / SPORT! on: May 16, 2002, 18:24:43
Ice Hockey all the way! I love to play hockey and watch the NHL. How about them Avalanche?

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / heart chakra sensation on: May 15, 2002, 20:29:54
I guess its a possibility. It was kind of like i was jerked back to awareness when my dog barked in my ear. I didn't try any excersizes at all yesterday. I dont have the headache anymore but i am nervous about being interupted again. My dog barks all the time so I dont know how to go about it. Its wierd because I dont ever remember him disturbing me before.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / trance and exit questions on: May 15, 2002, 19:57:55
Tom, let us know how you do. I tried the target technique also. I dont believe i carried through with it for 40 days but i felt that it was hard to hold onto the visualization. Maybe if i practiced it for 40 days i would think otherwise huh?

18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can you believe that I believe? on: May 15, 2002, 19:46:55
I would not dought it. I used to live in Las Vegas and there are plenty of stories out there about area 51.

19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can you believe that I believe? on: May 15, 2002, 18:46:00
I agree whole heartedly about the governments control over the media and so on but even the guys who are supposed to be doing the deep digging havent had too much to say recently. What happened to Stanton Friedman? havent heard a peep out of him in ages. The last book he wrote was about roswell. How many times have we gone over that again and again and again. I am a believer but I also believe that there is a lot of disinformation being presented also. It makes me wonder what happened to the hype?

20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are any of you Christian Astral Projectors? on: May 14, 2002, 19:09:44
Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / heart chakra sensation on: May 14, 2002, 14:36:21
I was wondering if any of you have had a splitting headache after doing energy work? I was working a little yesterday on raising my energy. I was very relaxed. All of a sudden I was disturbed by my dog barking right next to me. It scared the crap out of me. A few minutes later I started getting a splitting headache. Do you think it may have been because of the nature at which I suddenly interupted the energy work?

22  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Astral Dynamics Book. on: May 13, 2002, 14:50:58
I have to agree. I have read a lot of books on OBE and so far I am very pleased with MR. Bruces book. It has refreshing Ideas that have not been discussed previously in other peoples books. I got my book at Borders book store. I have also seen it at Barne's & Noble. I'm sure they can get it for you. Get it though you will enjoy it.

Hey, LD are you anywhere close to Sedona? I hear some wierd stuff goes on out there.

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can you believe that I believe? on: May 13, 2002, 14:24:15
Hey guys, I havent read mr Greer's book but it seems like for the past few years there hasn't been a lot of new information coming out on the subject of ufos. I used to be really interested in the subject back in the early and mid 90's but it seemed like things kind of got stale if you know what I mean. A lot of the same info being re hashed over and over and frankly I got bored with it. Do any of you recommend any books that might have some new info in it?

24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Shadow People--#1 on: May 10, 2002, 17:55:53
I am not very knowledgable on shadow people but there is a web site that supposedly caught one of these things on video.

That website is Http:\\www.paravision.homestead.com

Ryno

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The 7 heavens on: May 10, 2002, 14:17:52
Well I am not very familiar with the koran but I can tell you that a lot of religious texts have references to things that could be considered AP. I would say its a good possibilty it is talking about the 7 planes.

Ryno

Pages: [1] 2