The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 17:17:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do you get back to your body when you are astral projecting? on: May 13, 2014, 20:37:20
I am trying to astral project (have not been successful thus far). I think the main reason I haven't been successful is my fear of losing myself and Separating from my body. I am currently trying to astral project using binaural beats from the Monroe Institute but haven’t been successful. Is it true once you project anything you think or fear will appear immediately? Like if I leave my body will I be in my house or will I be where my fears are. How do we conquer fear?

Anyways, once I am out of my body and loving or hating my experience, how do I get back to my body? I sleep next to my toddler and I want to be able to get back to my body as soon as I want.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can someone help with hearing voices waking you out of sleep? on: May 08, 2014, 23:21:51
I have asked this question before but was hoping posting it in the right place on the forum might help. Ever since I could remember, I would and could get premonitions in my dreams. I was shocked growing up how “real” these dreams were and by the fact that some of the most important events in my life were dreamed up by me beforehand. Anyways, when I first became pregnant with my daughter I had a dream of a baby being delivered to my open hands - her eyes were beautiful. This is before I even knew I was pregnant. Recently, I became pregnant and right after my 8 week ultrasound had a dream that I was getting married. For me, marriage is a symbol of death. Anyways, I was awoken by a man screaming my name. My heart was racing because it was so real. I actually thought my husband was calling me from downstairs but he was sound asleep. What does this name calling mean? Guides? Someone from spirit? Shortly after the dream I had a miscarriage. Does anyone have any experience with this?
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone tell me how to astral project and what dangers I could encounter? on: May 08, 2014, 18:28:27
I tried HEMI-Sync to assist me in AP but when I find myself losing feeling of my body I start to get scared and I feel anxiety rushing over me. How do we conquer this sensation? I am scared that if I leave my body I will be confronted with my worst fears and anything untouched lying in my consciousness.  How do we move past this?  I will try that to AP. Where can I download it?
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone tell me how to astral project and what dangers I could encounter? on: May 08, 2014, 09:23:52
That makes complete sense. I have fears such as "monster under the bed", being alone, illness, etc. these would be difficult things to deal with
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone tell me how to astral project and what dangers I could encounter? on: May 08, 2014, 01:39:13
Would you say that this idea of your own fears is in unison with death. I know the Tibetan book of the Dead discusses how your fears will come into reality during death and the trick is to recognize them as your own creation, instead of something external. The fear that we project is simply inside of ourselves, invented by us and used by us. Would you say that this idea also relates to death or is it something exclusively connected with astral projection while we are still alive?
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can someone tell me how to astral project and what dangers I could encounter? on: May 07, 2014, 23:48:31
Hi there,

I am really interested in having an outer body experience to expand my consciousness. Are there any particular things I have to do to astral project? Is it true you require the cord and if you don't have one your soul can get "lost"? Also, I want to get into contact with my spirit guides, as well as the soul I just lost due to miscarriage. How can I do this? Also, how do we learn how to see people's auras? 
32  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Do we really choose our parents before birth? on: May 05, 2014, 21:11:43
Hi, In continuation to this thread, I wanted to ask your take on miscarriage. My husband and I planned our second child and we got pregnant right away. I had attended an 8 week ultrasound, which confirmed fetus was doing perfectly. At 10 weeks I had a spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). I know personally, I did not feel a spiritual connection to the soul of this child, as I did with my daughter who is now 19 months. Interestingly, years before we conceived my daughter I purchased a picture of a mother and child. The child in that picture resembles my daughter almost freakishly. Did looking at that picture for years manifest the daughter I have today?
33  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do you guys think I have some psychic ability and how can I tap into this furthe on: April 29, 2014, 20:06:58
So back to what I was saying about my dreams giving me guidance... So I had the dream I was getting married again and I woke up to someone shouting my name, a male voice in distress. Well last night I found out that I miscarried at 10 weeks. I know that dream was a warning because after I had it and heard the voice I immediately knew it was not a good sign. Then today, a hospic clinic called me about an application I had out in for volunteer work over 2 years ago... Coincidence ?
34  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / How can I tell if these medium is real of fake? on: April 25, 2014, 01:18:40
I spoke to a medium over the telephone, her name is Rita Berkowitz. Before I made an appointment with her I had read reviews, which all seemed incredibly accurate. Then I decided to peruse her website where I saw all of the drawings she did of loved ones who had crossed over with the real picture of these people posted side by side. It all looked amazing. A little background on her, she is a spirit artist/medium who can apparently draw the deceased people/spirit guides she is communicating with. Anyways, I finally had my session with her and I was a little disappointed. Firstly, a lot of the things she said were very general. She said my grandfather says “don’t cry” and “have the baby boy”. The baby thing got me a little because I am pregnant. But a lot of the things she said seemed as though she was just playing on what I was saying. Anyways, when I finally got the picture in the mail, it looked nothing like my grandfather, except the hair and forehead, which were exactly the same as his.

How can we know or be sure these people are actually communicating with loved ones and not faking it. I often wonder how people can fake these encounters for periods of twenty years or more, like John Holland, Rita Berkowitz, “Long Island Medium”, etc. What do you guys think?
35  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do you guys think I have some psychic ability and how can I tap into this furthe on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:09
Oh and I forgot to mention, when I am in my room putting my daughter to sleep, it often sounds like the tv is on downstairs. It sounds like people talking faintly. I always ask my husband if the television is on to which is responds NO. Is that simply my ears or something more?
36  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Do you guys think I have some psychic ability and how can I tap into this furthe on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:20
Ever since I was a child I had intuition about people that was always bang on. When I was 13 years old I had a vivid dream, where I was visited by angels who told me very clearly (telepathically) that my grandfather was going to die in exactly three days. Three days passed, and I received a phone call from my aunt who told me my grandfather had died of a heart attack while out in the snow.

When I was sixteen years old, I started to experience major anxiety attacks that debilitated me. Because I was so young, I started to pray frequently. I come from an Italian family and my grandmother is a believer in prayer and the Saints; we are Roman Catholic. Anyways, as I lived in her house at the time, I started to pray and felt myself coming really close to God. One night I had a dream that I was in a sandpit of snakes. I was desperately trying to jump around them when I finally made it out, only to look at a huge statue of Jesus on the cross with the sunlight beaming behind him. Later, I saw a similar statue while at a Church, where Jesus was on top of snakes, crushing them.

Through my life I came into other encounters, in dreams, which often steered me in the right direction and gave me other predictions, which came true. Specifically, I became pregnant and had a dream I was pushing a black carriage. When I looked inside it was empty. Two days later I miscarried with something called a Blighted Ovum. This is when a fetus does not develop in the gestational sac.

Last night, I awoke to my name being shouted by a male figure. I thought it was my husband but he was sleeping. I was really freaked out especially because I was dreaming about getting married (I just got married in February). The dream was nice, I was putting on earrings, my shirt was silk, etc. Then all of a sudden this troubled male voice shouting my name?

Do you guys think I can tap into my psychic ability, if any? How do I do this? Also, what does the name calling out during sleep signify?
Pages: 1 [2]