The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2018, 12:49:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Sexual energy to jumpstart OBE on: June 08, 2003, 12:39:06
To individuals that are attracted to each other, set up a space in the middle of a house, they begin meaningful forplay, and continue until their body is completely energized, and they are full of desire for each other, they then go to opposite ends of the house, begin relaxation, and will themselves to reconvene in the center of the house where they can finish what they have begun.  It would seem that this will work?

I currently do not have a partner to try the experiment, so I thought I would post the thought and let you guys with frequent-flier miles responsed, or better yet, those who have yet to have an OBE try this experiment (for the sake of science of course Smiley!)
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / re relaxed joy on: June 05, 2003, 13:51:21
I'm getting the impression that there is a certain amount of joy that has to exist within the emotional body for to have enough energy to feel OK in releasing your consciousness.  This joy also seems to be necessary for the consciousness to have enough desire to venture out.  I'm looking for input and reflections on this relaxed joy for lack of better words.  Perhaps peaceful joy would be more appropriate.  Any insights would be greatly appreciated
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Jesus Christ on: June 08, 2003, 12:23:43
Intresting, forget for  a minute the question if Jesus christ is a real person ?(what ever that means anyway)

Just think of him from a thought form perspective, the enormous amount of energy and commitment that the countless host of humanity has put towards the image and belief of Jesus Christ, and yet no one seems to have met him in the astral plane? So clearly the more appropriate question would be has anyone ever had the desire to meet Jesus Christ in the astral plane. I would think if the desire was there you would meet several Jesus, I mean there's a Catholic Jesus, Protestant Jesus, New Age Jesus, Mormen Jesus, Jehovah witness Jesus, hundreds if not thousands of smaller cults, who have their unique image of Jesus.  And of course if the "real" Jesus is out there on the astral he would be a good Jewish Boy, and look more like a rabbi than anything Christianity pictures him as.

Pages: [1]