The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 31, 2020, 12:10:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We are not in control on: November 17, 2014, 16:50:37
Right, I'm wondering what kind of experiences Jazzi's had to belive that - just out of curiosity
27  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We are not in control on: November 17, 2014, 03:53:58
What kind of personal experience have you had to make you believe we can't choose to live or die?
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: All About Exiting on: November 17, 2014, 03:48:21
Agreement as well.  A mindset that makes it easier to lose fear is thinking of all the scary things as tests.  They're created by your mind or your spirit guide and just made to pass. Nothing can hurt you unless you let it.
29  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Having a Bad Day? on: November 07, 2014, 16:35:51
Yes and No.

Yes because lets say someone loses their job, gets in a fight with a friend, bad breakup etc..  That's a bad day. No one wants to go through that because it, well, just isn't pleasant.

But.. No because you have bad days and bad experiences for a reason - to learn from them.  Learning only enhances your spiritual evolution which would make it not so much of a bad day after all in the grand scheme of things  smiley

Your day can only be bad if you let it 
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New ideas on energy. Thoughts? on: November 07, 2014, 16:27:07
Basically my thoughts.. Just wanted to see what other people thought.  Thanks  smiley
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / New ideas on energy. Thoughts? on: November 07, 2014, 04:27:19
Read this article today.
I know many here on the Pulse expertize in energy.  Thoughts?

"This is amazing! An amazing breakthrough scientific study was recently unleashed by the University of Pennsylvania showing the world - we humans are far more than we've been lead to believe. The great understandings of our ancestors on spirit or light sciences have again become proven by modern science itself. Since food gets it's energy from the sun, it's is readily available to 'sun-gazers' without the trouble of digestion. Hunger is to eventually cease, it is fine to continue eating regularly during initial stages, until appetite disappears naturally. Reports on sun gazing say that the bad qualities normally associated with any person will gradually disappear and the good qualities will remain, explaining that 'bad qualities' only develop in the absence of light. At 3-6 months of gazing, the NASA University of Pennsylvania studies show that physical disease start to disappear. They say that by the time one is gazing for 30 minutes per day, all the colors of the sun will have reached the brain. Color therapists attribute their healing of certain diseases to flooding the body and brain with the particular color frequency vibration that is lacking - depending on the ailment. All of the organs and all of the systems are said to respond to different colors of the rainbow. Which is why it is recommended to eat a diet that is rich in a variety of colors. Food is not actually needed to maintain the body, only energy - and the Solar 'Sun' provides that energy. By 9 months, all taste for food, including aroma, all hunger pains and cravings disappear. Walking barefoot, with the sun on top of your head, creates a sort of magnetic negative ionic field in and around your body's that recharges you and your brain. The spirit science coming out in the past few years is absolutely remarkable! AND TOTALLY MISSING FROM THE DAILY PROPAGANDA NEWS MACHINE FOR A REASON! We are much more than we know!"
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can projection / dreams predict where you will end up on when you die? on: November 06, 2014, 16:56:25
I think think, I have created bad energy

Exactly.  It's all created by your own mind.  Your higher self creating tests for you to learn from. 

And I totally agree with Szaxx, it's just a big fear test.  Once you learn to say "Oh cool a fear test..." and ignore it, the fear tests will become fewer and farther in between.  MUCH fewer and farther between.  But then you'll move on to new tests  smiley
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Seeking advice on: November 06, 2014, 16:51:17
I used to try real had to force projections and it never worked.  Even if I didn't move a "physical" muscle. 
Once I started just laying in bed and letting the river take me - more of a go with the flow intent, that's when I had my first.
Also, I learned that when I thought I was "Breaking through" my body it, I didn't have any success.  It wasn't until my intent was to phase over my consciousness peacefully, did I have my first. 

My advice would be to stay calm and observant, focus on the white light, and don't force anything. 
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why Do These Things Happen to Me? on: November 06, 2014, 16:44:55
Based on my personal experience those are probably just fear tests.  Tests aren't limited to the Astral or "dreams." 
And many people hear/see odd things before projecting, usually when in a trance state.

And I agree, it starts to trigger.  Even when you have projected.  You see frightening things and it triggers like "Oh fear test... Cool."
And if you do that enough, the fear tests get fewer and farther between because you'll move on to new tests.

35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE I had yesterday, and Entity Discussion on: November 02, 2014, 16:33:29
That was a great read.
You'll have to let us all know if you meet up with her again!
36  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams are getting more lucid on: October 30, 2014, 16:59:22
I noticed in my "dreams" that I only had a handful of senses every night.  Sight, feeling, and hearing.  But the vision was blurry.  So, when I did reality checks during the day I focused mostly on What can I smell right now? Can I taste the roof of my mouth? Or the food I'm eating? 
When I woke up ad started remembering the dream I had, I noticed that my vision was much less blurry, and I could very distinctly taste the difference between the frosting on cake compared to a brownie at some tennis party.
So it's getting better!  I still have yet to smell anything in dreams, but overall my senses are coming together better having recently started doing reality checks.   smiley
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: most positive way AP has changed how you live? on: October 28, 2014, 05:56:11
I learned more about myself in the first year alone than I had ever previously in life.  And a most of it was through lessons. 
I learned that one of my biggest problems to overcome is patience.  I don't feel I was ever close to figuring that out before. 

It also changed me into being much more open minded, caring, curious, and above all it gave me a best friend I can count on.  My spirit guide has helped me through so much - even seemingly small things like keeping me company when I'm alone. 

Ever since I learned about AP, let alone achieve it, I've become much less aggressive and hard headed. 

I'm truly grateful to have gotten the chance to know about (and it seemed like accident when I first did)

Best thing to ever happen to me  smiley
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Heavy testing bombardment on: October 17, 2014, 17:04:20
I've noticed lately that every single "Dream" (OBE) I've had has been a test.  Literally every night for at least 2 weeks.  Fear tests, relationship tests, moral tests, giving into seduction, you name it - every night. 

I'm even having multiple tests in one night.  And I'm noticing patterns.  I usually either wake up at the end of a test, or the situation changes. 
Here's an example from one night alone.
The other night I had a "dream" where I threw a water balloon at someone at a party and it landed on this lady's dress (I can only imagine what was objectively happening), but she got mad and I made a genuine apology.  That must have been a "pass" because we both then got really happy and I woke up in my bed. 

Then I fell asleep and I was in a new environment with three tests all going in one experience.  So first there was something that everyone in this house was afraid of.  I didn't fear it (passed that test) so the fearful thing was completely forgotten. 
So on to the new test - calmly fixing some problem (cant remember what the problem exactly was) so we could all get to a new environment.  Then the second test came.  And this time it was seduction.  Honestly, I completely failed so the whole environment changed again into some new "dream." In this one there were dozens of children in a pool and the lifeguard wasn't watching any of them.  I think the test was to see if I would do something to increase the safety of the environment - talking to the lifeguard or something.  I didn't do anything (fail) so I woke up in my bed.

I thought tests came here and there and most of the time was spent exploring.  Not every single night sometimes more than once.  shocked
39  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life - on: October 14, 2014, 16:00:14
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.

Think of this.  You do not know the thiefs motive for stealing.  You don't know the thiefs background.  He may steal to feed is family at home.  Is that so bad? It's all about the intent
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Falling into an OBE from a Lucid Dream on: October 10, 2014, 16:26:23
Very cool experience!

To have LDs are you doing "reality checks" through the day, or does it just happen?
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Last night i could see while having my eyes closed? on: October 10, 2014, 02:40:52
Welcome to the Pulse!  smiley

my fingers wanted to move and my toes wanted to.

My idea for why your fingers/toes want to move is its really a test.  Your mind is testing your body to see if its asleep or not.  Its hard, but if you refrain from moving, you'll get into a nice trance of mind awake, body asleep - at least for me.

I heard a guy saying:  You can concentrate on the colors and shapes you see in the darkness when you have your eyes closed.

Hearing spirits talk to me while meditating is how I found my spirit guide so give that some thought  smiley

i also realized i got my damn eyelids closed and could still see everything.

Seeing through closed eyelids - that's something I had for the first time last night.  I was told it could possibly be really advanced hypnogogic images.

Then i suddenly got very terrified and i was totally back...

Don't get terrified.  Fear is your worst enemy, and there's nothing that can hurt you.  Early  on, most people get a fear test.  As far as my experiences go, when there's something to be terrified of, it's not actually there.  Your higher self/spirit guide/ is testing you so you can evolve spiritually.  Based on my experience, the reason you got pulled back, was because you got scared and failed the test. 
I didn't have my first lucid AP until I conquered my fears in not so lucid projections ("dreams")

she sometimes gets paralysed. she cannot say or move everything. she goes back to sleep and when she wakes up everything is fine.

Yes, sleep paralysis.  That is a result of your mind being awake and your body being asleep.

I actually don't think you projected.  I think the floating you felt was an effect of the heavy trance you were in from the mind awake, body asleep.
But, I'd say keep doing what you're doing.  You sound very very close to me smiley
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Failed a test on: October 09, 2014, 22:39:25
Very interesting.  I figured it would be literally how its described -  "seeing through eyelids"  not hypnogogic imagery. 

Maybe its somewhat like expanding your consciousness to different places, but perceiving it subjectively..
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Failed a test on: October 09, 2014, 16:53:02
I've been able to somewhat see the room around me in my "minds eye" if I meditate for long enough so this is what I thought people were talking about when they said seeing through closed eyelids.

Boy was I wrong.

I meditated for a while last night and all of a sudden I saw right through my eyelids.  Like eyelids didn't even exist.  It was absolutely incredible.

But... I got so excited I actually jerked my head forward and opened my eyes.   

C'mon Mike, calm and observant ALWAYS   angry
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How come whole world isn't talking about this? on: October 09, 2014, 16:44:02
I actually think there are definitely people who haven't even heard of it. 
But knowledge of it seems to be growing at an astounding pace.  Even on social media - that's actually how I learned of it.

I mean yeah not everyone can achieve it

Everyone can achieve it.  Not only that, but everyone does it already - when we're sleeping.
Ever wonder what dreams are?  smiley
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: DMT question on: October 08, 2014, 03:33:47
Learning to project isn't about PROJECTING... it's about learning about yourself and making discoveries that you would never have even considered in the first place.

I could not agree more.  I learned more about my own belief systems, morals, values, etc from the journey of learning to OBE, than from any "Dream" or remote viewing or projection itself. 
Of course I did learn things from "dreams" my remote viewing and my projection, but it still doesn't come close.

Learn to do it on your own first, THEN use the chemicals.

After all the hard work you've devoted to it - long nights spent meditating, countless hours researching, and asking questions on the Pulse, maybe working with energy - you may not even feel a need to at that point because you'll be so overwhelmingly proud of yourself that YOU did it.  All YOU.  Through all the hard work.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Dreams" inside of "dreams" on: October 07, 2014, 23:37:06
I'm gonna use labels here.. but what do you think about "Dreams inside of dreams"?  I've had dozens of these in the past month all of a sudden. I "wake up" from a "Dream"  and I'm still in a "Dream."

So outside of labels, and dreams being OBEs, its confusing me.  It doesn't make sense to have an OBE inside an OBE.  Or if it is possible I can't even comprehend what that even could be ?

My brother told me he thought it was moving from an environment to another environment, still not quite being lucid. 
Any experience with this?  Is he correct?  Thanks as always.

47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A question for the Christians (and other religions) on: October 07, 2014, 23:22:58
Thanks Soarin, also a different perspective than what I've heard.  "You punishing you"  through the great shame you feel.  Not "God punishing you." 
What was the hell realm like?  Was it like the void?
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: DMT question on: October 07, 2014, 23:12:13
So lets say you take DMT and project and its wonderful - that's all great.  But what happens when you want to project and you sit there stuck in a trance for a few hours every night?
I would imagine you'd get the DMT.

I think your math example is wrong.  Math teachers teach you multiplication. Now you know it. Great.
Taking DMT isn't helping you learn HOW to get out.  It's just helping you get out.

It would be like the math teacher taking your tests for you and then asking you to do it after she earned you a few 100%'s. 
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A question for the Christians (and other religions) on: October 07, 2014, 16:00:44
BFP - Yes you adequately answered my question thank you for the reply  smiley  I never thought of that perspective - that Christ was working to help all religions, instead of create one. 
Here's my question thought.  You said you believe that " We have a physical nature that inclines us to be selfish and unloving.." so what would you say to people searching for the "right one" and marry them/settle down?  It seems to me like a subconscious inclination to love and be loved from the very beginning.

Xanth - Right, that's why I said "I wonder if your personal beliefs have made you subjectively create the Christian beliefs once you're out there, or to be fair, if my personal beliefs have made me subjectively perceive what's objective in a non Christian way" 
I was only curious to what people with religious faith were experiencing out of curiosity.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A few things I'd like to know on: October 07, 2014, 15:46:37
Personally, I have no experience other than that one remote viewing example so it's probably a better question for someone more experienced.

Based on what I have read, people could potentially see themselves gaining weight in the future lets say (It's a bad example because as far as I've read when you see the future, they're usually scenes with lots of energy. For example a plane crash or a wedding)  but sticking to the example, I guess you could start working out more and change the future. 

As far as remote viewing goes, based on my experience, is it really is "Remote VIEWING"  Not "Past/Future CHANGING"   
It's an observer status.

But that's what my personal experience has taught me.  And my experience is quite limited  smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6