The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2020, 23:54:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Humour? on: September 29, 2014, 16:35:54
We all talk about the love we feel in the planes - which is great!
But out of curiosity, is anyone experiencing any humour?  Jokes, laughing anything?   grin
I've never experienced it but I really hope there's humour out there
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Communication with negative entities on: September 29, 2014, 02:43:35
I read of an experience where someone trapped a "Demon" inside some kind of structure and calmly asked it questions.  Don't judge books by their covers.
There may not even be any type of truly negative entities out there.  You don't know what they'be been through, their back story etc..
They may just think differently. 
For example, a robber might rob a bank (Seen as bad) but what's the motive behind it?  They may just need money to feed their families.
It's all intent.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Couldn't go back to my body. on: September 29, 2014, 02:39:11
Sometimes these experiences can be tests.  It seems you may have had a fear test.  Maybe your higher self or spirit guide trying to teach you something about fear.  Maybe, your arm was let go of because you had failed the test so at that point you could go back to your body.
I think alot of the time its better to approach scary situations without fear because the situations change instantly.
Here's an example.
I was in a graveyard and this dark animal started running through the graveyard at me roaring and screaming.  I kept calm and walked calmly towards it and the animal jumped into my arms and turned into a stuffed animal xD
You only get hurt if you allow yourself to.
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Source and Consciousness on: September 26, 2014, 21:53:58
Xanth, I found that one really hard to get out wihout using labels, so that one's on me.

Szaxx, You're right I don't have much experience with the Source, but thanks for the post.  It leads me to another question though.  If the Source created everything here, did it create other Sources that have their own Earths?  My brother was trying to explain this to me after hearing one of Campbells discussion about this being the primary Earth, and their being other bodies on other Earths containing our consciousness (but not primary consciousness).
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Source and Consciousness on: September 26, 2014, 04:34:10
If something doesn't exist when a consciousness doesn't perceive it, then how can it exist when I perceive it again?  Tom Campbell alludes it to the game World of Warcraft containing memory.  
Memory is an aspect of consciousness.  Things "exist" through "non existence" because the Source contains memory, which means it is a thriving consciousness.
So wouldn't that mean the Source is a spirit?
If not, can anything without a spirit have consciousness?
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Possible reason behind metaphorical imagery? on: September 26, 2014, 04:29:40
I was thinking about labels the other day.  It seems that labels basically create things that don't exist. 
For example people here on Earth saying certain things are physical, when the other planes are just as physical, or non physical as here.
Or death.  People don't really die, because your consciousness never stops perceiving and being aware of things, you only change your consciousness's primary from "here" to "there."

So, I imagine this is the reason metaphorical imagery is perceived so much when people change consciousness to other planes - because the Source, or other spirits, or God, or something has come to the realization that labels only muddy thing up. 

Thoughts???
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Remote Viewing on: September 11, 2014, 20:18:58
Yeah I had a remote viewing experience maybe 2 months or so ago. 
I was viewing myself as a 5 year old child in the back seat of my moms car while she was driving down the road.  There was conversation in the car- my mom talking - and it sounded "blurry." 
People on the pulse told me I heard things that way as a child because I was so young and didn't understand the language fully.

Neat stuff!  smiley
83  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is spirituality? on: September 11, 2014, 16:45:41
Sorry,. whats the 'NP'?  grin

I don't think there is such thing as "Non Physical."  People label other planes/realms as "non physical when every plane can be just as physical or non physical as every other plane.  It's only the difference of whether your consciousness is "here right now" or "over there on a different plane."  It's all about where your consciousness is and what you're perceiving and experiencing.
84  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is spirituality? on: September 10, 2014, 15:51:47
I don't think spirituality could ever have one definition.  It's such a vast topic.  But a good place to start could be opening your mind to all the different forms of consciousness we can percieve
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tried to do something productive for once instead of just flying around on: September 10, 2014, 15:45:27
I think the more you do things like question these states and may be offer your services (e.g. retrieval work) you will open yourself up to a whole lot more.

What do you mean by retrieval work?  What kind of services could we offer?  smiley
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral Projection and Astronomy on: September 09, 2014, 07:15:32
Thanks for the thoughts mon!
So what you're saying Xanth is that even if I'm speculative, I have some kind of thought about it already?  Like way deep down?
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral Projection and Astronomy on: September 09, 2014, 01:24:15
Robert Bruce says that it is much easier for the body to have an OBE during a full moon.  Is this true for anyone else?
What are some peoples thoughts on how astronomy affects spirituality
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back here after a long time! on: September 07, 2014, 22:22:50
But seeing the symbols is not impossible.  My brother and I experimented with this idea.  I would cut out a photograph from a magazine and put it inside an envelope.  Then he would go meditate - sometimes for 20 minutes sometimes for a solid hour - and come back and tell me what he saw in his minds eye.  The cool thing is he always got really close what was in the envelope.  For example I'd put a photograph of a bicycle wheel in the envelope and he'd come back saying there was a ball (same shape) or I put a photograph of a tree in there once and he came back saying he could see a bush. 
Great stuff!

That was back when he did months of intense 3rd eye stimulation though.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was taught a valuable message last night on: September 03, 2014, 21:52:38
I've never really tried meditating to calm the mind/spirit.  Usually for the goal of projection.  I'll try this new intent  smiley
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was taught a valuable message last night on: September 03, 2014, 20:54:31
Gees SORRY FOR THE RE-RE-POST   embarassed

My first EVER post on the Astral Pulse many months ago was about a dream I had where my Spirit Guide came to me and told me I needed to learn patience (among a few other things from other dreams in that post)

Now Its clear to me that my spirit guide saw this coming for many many months and tried to protect me from it.  But I didn't listen well enough.
Robert Bruce once said you may not know the symbolism of your dreams for a long time to come.  I just realized how true that can be.
So above other things my dream also taught me again to be patient.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was taught a valuable message last night on: September 03, 2014, 20:49:27
Sorry for the re-post but I relayed the chronological order of the dream wrong.  And I think the order of events makes the dream make more sense.
I fought with the camel first on the top of a very large wooden post, then trapped the buffalo inside the house. 
I think the order of events is purposeful to show that my fighting with the long journey is what led to  me trapping my spirit inside my physical body.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was taught a valuable message last night on: September 03, 2014, 20:45:20
I posted this in the Dreams section as well.  I think more people read this specific topic thread so I wanted to post it here as well - because of the great message it can teach.

Last night I had a very extensive dream that I trapped a large bison inside a house, and fought with a camel

Bison are titanic in size, weighing in at more than ton, so to me represent the infinite Non-Physical.  Camels, to me, represent long arduous journeys. 
I've been working almost every night for over a year to project - mostly using exit techniques, and more recently trying to "allow" my spirit to free itself from the Physical.  And I've had a great many frustrated nights and fights with physical body, higher self, and spirit guide.

I think the message of the dream was to stop fighting and instead of being frustrated with how much time I've spent meditating and raising energy and researching - be thankful for the spiritual evolution I've undergone in the last 14 months due to my failures, hard work, and knowledge gained.  Becoming frustrated and fighting the journey is only trapping my infinite spiritual potential inside me. 

Embrace the camel (arduous journey) and the buffalo will be freed (Astral projection/OBE).
93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Was taught a valuable message last night on: September 03, 2014, 20:41:58
Last night I had a very extensive dream that I trapped a large bison inside a house, and fought with a camel

Bison are titanic in size, weighing in at more than ton, so to me represent the infinite Non-Physical.  Camels, to me, represent long arduous journeys. 
I've been working almost every night for over a year to project - mostly using exit techniques, and more recently trying to "allow" my spirit to free itself from the Physical.  And I've had a great many frustrated nights and fights with physical body, higher self, and spirit guide.

I think the message of the dream was to stop fighting and instead of being frustrated with how much time I've spent meditating and raising energy and researching - be thankful for the spiritual evolution I've undergone in the last 14 months due to my failures, hard work, and knowledge gained.  Becoming frustrated and fighting the journey is only trapping my infinite spiritual potential inside me. 

Embrace the camel (arduous journey) and the buffalo will be freed (Astral projection/OBE).
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I have vibrations every night but can't leave body on: September 01, 2014, 05:37:58
Try this  instead of worrying about vibrations and flying out, trance and go inward towards the heart area. 

What do you mean by go inward towards the heart area?  Do you mean put all your focus into that region?
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dream or AP? on: August 25, 2014, 07:05:45
Personally, I think it was a projection.  A projection in which you hadn't gained full lucidity, but enough lucidity to see the Astral more for what it really is.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The conditions are seemingly perfect but I cant get out on: August 19, 2014, 09:04:26
On reflection.. practice doesn't seem right. Not something you can practice.
Experience?
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The conditions are seemingly perfect but I cant get out on: August 19, 2014, 08:46:16
Thanks Szaxx Ill give it a read.

I do get hypnagogic imagery.  That's what I'm "noticing" while I meditate.  I'll try shaping the imagery and see where it goes.

And Xanth, what can I do to fully understand this?  Practice?

98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The conditions are seemingly perfect but I cant get out on: August 19, 2014, 00:52:14
I don't feel like I'm forcing anything.  I'm not performing any exit techniques like the rope climb, but quietly and unemotionally observing what's going on. 
Like I said, I didn't even raise energy, it just came to me. 
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The conditions are seemingly perfect but I cant get out on: August 18, 2014, 23:17:11
A little background,
Last night I was awake for well over an hour, purposefully drifting between meditating and day dreaming.  I thought I could achieve mind awake body asleep SP if I let myself start to dream a little bit, catch myself and meditate for a little, dream a little, meditate and so on.  I went in and out of deep trances too.  At some points I could sense my body, at some points  I felt like one single point of consciousness staring into 3d blackness.  The ringing in the ear came and went, and my body raised energy on itself without me using tactile imagery.

I tried extra hard last night to stay awake and induce SP to try and phase out but eventually my right arm started to hurt and I wasn't getting into deep trances anymore so I quit (but not out of frustration at least  smiley )

I figured that maybe if I kept myself up long enough my body would fall asleep and I would phase out - but all I found was that heavy exit symptoms would come and go and eventually stop

The big question here is:
Why am I not phasing when the conditions are so perfect? 
Deep relaxation and trance - Check
Meditation with noticing - Check
Ringing in the ear - Check
Felt like a single point of consciousness with no body -  Check
Energy - Check
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trances question on: August 14, 2014, 21:54:45
A trance is that your mind is fully focused on something, if you're going for a spiritual trance it means to have a constant flow of energy/relaxation, as if you would always be focused.
It's a feeling but it's a feeling of complete awareness.

Edit: it can be any kind of trance really, even someone in a bar for example, he drank a few beers and he feel relaxed then hear is song and go dance on the dance floor with a ton of people.
       Or a rave or anything really, music helps a lot with that.
Thanks I had no idea there were different types of trances  smiley

The type of trance for this sort of thing is slightly different for me than a light meditation trance and took quite a bit of practice to learn it. I have to drop down til my body goes numb. It feels like it's made of wood and not part of me like when something gets numb from going to sleep. I push my mind deep within me then am in that other place. It took a year to learn this. It's also used for mediumship which is what I use it for most, but its the same as the phasing/ projection trance. If you have trouble " leaving" just go within. It sounds confusing at first but once it happens you'll get how it works... your not leaving your body but your " body" is not limited to physical space. The direction of the drop is initially straight down then toward the tail bon

I take the same point there - different types of trances.  But body feeling numb and wood-like?  What makes that different than sleep paralysis?  If your body feels like wood, can you still move if you wish to do so?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6