The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 01:20:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Relation on: September 21, 2017, 19:26:03
Well the thing is I still focus a lot on the non physical and write down the dreams all the time. Also I think newbies could find this interesting.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Relation on: September 21, 2017, 07:42:20
I have recently noticed a relation I think. I earlier this year, when I didn't have to focus as much on the physical world, had many OBEs as opposed to before that point. Now as I am very occupied with the physical world I have not had anythnig close to OBEs for 2-3 months until today. For some reason I had more of a deep sleep tonight and clearer dreams. I also rolled out through my wall to find myself in my bed again relaxing so much I could leave my body if I wanted to. For some reason I didn't dare to which is veru unusual. Also it seemed harder to exit and more highpitch noice than usual and more magnetism if you will. I think this may have to do that I have been focusing a lot more on the physical lately.

Thoughts?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: September 09, 2017, 22:08:23
20 years old here. Been practicing astral projection and similar stuff since fifteen. Had a bunch of lucid dreams and OBEs, but still practicing.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sammie's OBE journal on: July 09, 2017, 11:00:50
I have this year had a lot more frequent OBEs or whatever you would like to call them & I feel that a journal would be better for me and reader. My experiences are at the moment usually very short, which is also one good reason to keep all experiences logged into this journal. This will be a place for people to maybe gain some insight or interest in the subject. I myself greatly enjoy reading OBE journals of frequent fliers. Those with more knowledge feel free to help me in the right direction, I always appreciate input.

2017 July 9th

I found myself in my old house, with a somewhat restricted memory hearing someone familiar crying. I thought I was maybe just dreaming or something, but kept listening and then realized with restricted consciousness that I might exit in this state. I couldn't see anything and the bed was in the wrong place, but I exited and started flying upwards at an exponential rate. I started seeing maybe Jupiter's rings and then instantly exited the universe? and saw multiple galaxies, which then seemed to turn into different dimensions as i travelled further? I got the feeling these different dimensions had different characteristics and I could easily feel the one which I currently belong to. I think I saw a handful of these and they had different but somewhat familiar symbols.

While I was flying with no sight, I just thought maybe I'll eventually see something if I keep being focused on going somewhere. I was focused on going into space, cause I couldn't see and it would be easy flying upwards while blind, also I have never been there astrally from what I remember. I also noted in the beginning of the flying as I increased the speed, my vibration seemed to increase a lot instantly as I could feel my astral body start vibrating as I increased in speed.

Duration of this experience was only about 60 seconds and I travelled very quickly.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: July 09, 2017, 10:48:48
To be clear, I'm not really scared of anything once I'm out I just didn't wanna get stuck in that wall as I wanted to continue the experience and do something more fun... The vision I have no clue as to why it has been gone lately. Maybe it is because I don't wait for the exit these days, I more kind force myself out as fast I know I'm enough disconnected(just enough) from my body or whatever, to exit with a little force.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: July 08, 2017, 20:31:29
So, got out the other day and hade this dumb idea suddenly... I decided to try and go through a solid thick wall..... I started slowing down as I travelled further throw it and thought, I don't want to be stuck in this weird wall seeing creepy pipes and excrement... Then I lost consciousness.... :/ Also when I exited my body I could not see as it has been recently, but this time I actually rolled out as opposed to sinking out, still couldn't see.. So I decided to see, and so I did, but it was a bit blurry. Although, thanks to my vision I managed to get stuck in a wall...
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: June 30, 2017, 11:12:29
Thank you, I will avoid traveling through solid objects, lol.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Quick loss of consciousness on: June 29, 2017, 18:55:35
Recently I have instead of rolling out of body, float downwards with my legs firts and then my head. This because there is some stuff next to my bed which could hurt me if i rolled physically. I have noticed that I more quickly loose consciousness once out because I float through the bed maybe even below the floor, and I only see "that purple vortex I usually see, unless I open my eyes astrally(but nothing to see inside a bed..)". For some reason I very quickly loose my consciousness because of this? :/
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: June 23, 2017, 09:44:17
I believed it was real before it happened and therefore it happened after a while.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / First meeting with spiritual guide? on: June 18, 2017, 10:50:20
So I woke up directly after a sequence in a dream, almost like it had been meant to happen for me to remember. I have said many times that I have never met my spiritual guides in dreams or OBEs for some reason. I always figured it had to do with letting me learning some stuff before they help me or because I in a dimension too low for them or something.

However, tonight I found myself walking down a street from my old neighborhood and for some reason knocking on an old man's door. I was invited in and asked if he had anything interesting for sale or something, I think he showed me a couple of things but don't remember. He then started to say a lot of things and became wiser by the moment, something didn't make sense and it was like he was someone else(even though I didn't really know him).

Soon enough he began to transform into some weird robotic alien creature, which then turned out to be a fear-test of some sort, and then the disguise was gone and this creature became a woman. I got a very strong sense this was a spiritual guide to me of some sort. I could sense her eagerness to help me explain why I have not been able to exit into OBE consciously by will. This guide I could feel also was very neutral and didn't really seem to care much about the whole situation, but somehow I could feel this guide at the same time wanted to help me understand..? Then she went on to say that the main problem why I won't astral project by will is because that if
a part of my body is not comfortable it won't happen and she gave one other reason I forgot. She also kind of with her mind showed me how a part cannot be uncomfortable in a certain way, because if it felt that way I wouldn't happen for some reason? I immediately woke up after this but forgot the second reason she gave me. I could feel she had woken me up intentionally for me to remember this which made me very happy!

First of all I have never had any help whatsoever in OBEs neither in dreams. Second of all I have never met someone who has tried to help me with these matters. I hope and look forward to a continued relationship of help from this or other guides/persons. I am really happy I finally got someone to try and help me with greater knowledge even though I don't remember it all.

My question is now, why would they/she choose to help me now after so many years? Also I am very surprised they choose to help me in a dream instead of an OBE or something. Any thoughts? Btw I was not really conscious during the dream, but rather observing what was happening after the "me" in the dream started realizing something was not quite right with that man. I also have a slight memory of the house transforming into a ship(ufo) of some sort when the guide behind the fear-test finally appeared. It was almost like when you are afraid but try to exit your body anyway, that sort of thing happened but in a dream?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Up & Down on: June 13, 2017, 19:57:38
So I increased my efforts significantly for a while to achieve conscious OBE by will recently. I'm not sure what I'm aiming for but I achieve different states but they are not enough to exit. I during this time lost ALL my spontaneous obes which had increased over this year a lot. When I stopped trying so hard to consciously OBE but still kept trying by spontaneous exit returned. In the past 7 days I have exited five times, even though I have only been falling through the floor seeing nothing but a purple vortex and then losing consciousness... The thing is I usually can reach these states by accident during sleep time and quickly exit. I usually do it twice the same night when it happens!?  Last night when I woke up I for some reason felt I could exit right away even though I was still aware of my body. It was easy and happened in seconds by will, I dont know why this is so. During night times sometimes even though I am as awake as in the day I can just do it..
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 04, 2017, 19:46:43
Thank you, I might try this in the  future.
13  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Manifesting future on: May 31, 2017, 17:10:40
Wow, didn't remember this thread. THREAD RESURRECTED!
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 30, 2017, 21:46:59
Every deeper state you described I see them all as the same and that is my goal... To reach that state where I am no longer bound physically, but instead focused inwardly or on something else... The ultimate goal is just to achieve this by will consciously, which I rarely do. I usually get there by accident close or after sleep.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 30, 2017, 19:41:51
Unrelated question... When I meditate more seriously now I reach deeper states, specifically one where I fade in and out of light dreams where I merely observe or see momentary pictures, not really hypnagogic though. My question is, is this to any use and how can I go further?
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Trial & Error on: May 20, 2017, 21:53:09
I have continuously meditated for about 9 months now, almost every day with few exceptions. It is now routine just like anything else it is a habit. What I have learned from these past nine months is that there is not much reason to meditating(for whatever purpose) if you do it out of obligation, just to get it done or if you don't put for heart, intent and energy into it.

I had profound experiences within just 3 weeks of meditation and other stuff in 2012 but during this period 2016-2017 I have not experienced anything similar except occasional experiences close to sleep states and such.

About one or two weeks ago I figured I would put more into the energy of enjoying the mystery of meditation and dimensions yet unknown as I did in 2012. I started putting more energy into relaxing, going deeper and to atleast every session reach a state where I hear sounds within the mind, such as music, voices etc.. or short dream or just images. Once I reach this state I know that I have achieved enough relaxation and focus on a deeper state of mind to practice connecting to all that which most people are n not in touch in with in this world today.

I realized quickly that as I started recently increasing my abilities and such in a short time. So my hope is for anyone reading this to either learn this the same way I did(hopefully you don't give up before you realize this) or you can hopefully feel there is something to what I learned from these past 9 months and skip this process. Although I did successfully achieve what I wanted years before I didn't really realize what I did then that I didn't know in the past years.

Anyone else experienced similar things? Also during these 9 months of meditation I am however very sure I entered a deeper state than the usual day-to-day state of mind, but it wasn't deep enough it seems, that is to say if you want more and deeper experiences. It was definitely not worthless but what I did, it did not help with was I was looking to achieve. Also I increased my OBEs and possibilities of OBE I would say about 3-8 times more the last 4 months than before that time, so it seems I have more frequently having OBEs probably as a result of these kinds of things.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How often do you listen to Hemi-Sync / binaural beats? on: April 28, 2017, 21:59:39
Once every 5th year now...
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Forced myself out on: April 24, 2017, 21:37:04
Almost did the same thing today before entering a lucid dream a bit later. I already think and know few/a lot people can do OBE quickly on request AstralPotato, but that is not really what my post was about. I just experiment and post my experiences to encourage myself, others and to document my progress. I know it  is very much possible to astralproject by will cause I know it is like a certain state of mind that you can recognize by a feeling, but even though it is still hard for me. I have increased my OBE's and luciddreams by about 20 times more these past last few monthsin total compared to the last 4 years.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / short lucid dream on: April 24, 2017, 21:31:13
I this morning found myself in a dream of which I can recall many things one which was other people noticing a ufo from inside the bus and crazy storm weather. I could see a small ufo showing itself openly for all people on the highway. It was small and flied like a bird and seemed to wanted to catch peoples interest. I feel this may be something that is about to happen for real in the world sometime soon(whenever that is) I saw a ufo physically over 10 years ago myself actually. Well the bus continuen going and I ended up in my second home IRL and for a moment I felt some kind of deja vu that I shouldn't be there like it didn't make sense. Usually I have a lot of these moments in dream and shrug it off like nah it's nothin like I do IRL when I feel something strange usually. This time I kind of felt that the dream had it's pull put I held on to the feeling or recognizing something didn't make sense and immediately became lucid. Before I became lucid and started feeling that feeling I could feel how close the pull to staying unlucid was and how strong it was. I was extremely close to entering the house and let the dream control me, but instead became lucid. I know recognize how easy and hard it is to fall victim of a dream by simply not believing in your own will. A conscious effort is all that was needed even though it kind of felt like moving a mountain and lifting a feather at the same time. As I became lucid I started interacting and looking intensly on a wall which helped, but then I could hear a car in the dream which probably was the result of a car outside IRL and I thought I just keep focusing on this wall to ground myself in the dream which kind of worked until I started doing other things and then went back to my body. Nice experience, thoughts?
20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Pain instantly gone on: April 01, 2017, 11:49:06
I woke up the other night with an unusual headache(pounding) probably due to lack of sleep. I then tried my own technique to remove that energy(have read people using color techniques through visualization).
I instead decided to create a vortex sucking out black energy from the area to be healed and keep it going for as long as it feels right and then fade it from black to gray to white. I have tried it  maybe 20 times and sometimes it has helped, but not as noticable as this time. This pain was intense and then when I started my technique 90% of the pain went away instantly and I could go back to sleep! Incredible! Cheesy Any thoughts? Please try yourselves!  Smiley Maybe it was more effective cause I just woke up and still was in a deeper stat, who knows?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Mirror reflection on: April 01, 2017, 11:44:57
Interestingly enough I exited with another consciousness from a place I used to live before(in a dream,has happened before) and I saw a mirror on the wall, which shouldn't be there. My first
instinct was to see if I could see my astral body as many says to try and have tried. I expected to see a bluish aura of some kind, but instead I saw a physical reflection of what I have been meditating on for the past 4 months(long time experiment). I was a bit surprised to see exactly the result of what I have meditated on(speaking to cells). My conclusion is that these changes are happening at some physical rate but have already happened at the subconscious/astral levels, since this was reflected in the mirror unexpectedly. Maybe some kind of confirmation? What are your thoughts about this?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Forced myself out on: March 21, 2017, 12:25:07
This morning I woke up and felt/heard a bit of "that" magnetic sound in my ears or third eye. Not close to as much needed for exit usually, but I though let's try anyway. Usually I can only exit when Im about to wake up not when I have actually woken up, cause my focus is then on this world. However, I thought let's just try and force my way out and the magnetic sound increased quickly, but I felt like that wasn't enough. Then I somehow momentarily shifted my focus to the astral rather than this world and realising this thought I would go back to my body cause a second ago I was awake. Instead I continued to focus back on falling through the floor and then ended up in a dream unfortunately.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Almost Astral Projection on: February 28, 2017, 01:32:30
Last few weeks I have had fewer chances of projection an dreams too.. as a result of a lack of sleep.I learned I need enough sleep to dream and project, otherwise I can't stay conscious it seems. So after a few weeks I got out today, not really trying to but allowing it. Strange thing was, as I got out my vision was lost and I was sucked up in a vortex what felt like towards the sky, and it felt like it was meant to be and I should go with it. At first I could only feel it, then it manifested to a vortex/wormhole of squares!? I have been in a similar purple vortex before, but then it was more circular. Unfortunately I didn't wanna go with this vortex as my interest was in another place, and as a result of resisting it I woke up, after the tunnel stopped and manifested into a room that seemed familiar.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection in a dream on: February 12, 2017, 14:34:48
Thank for your comment! Always much appreciated. Also something interesting, lately I have been flying in my dreams a lot like every other day in different ways, although usually not lucid. I feel very good when I fly and kind of unlimited and free. I have also started almost having an opportunity each or each other day to OBE in case I choose to try lately.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection in a dream on: January 29, 2017, 15:12:42
So, today I had the opportunity to exit in a dream. In the dream I was VERY tired and layed on my bed and closed my eyes and could instantly feel that my level of relaxation made
me feel my astral body and I could also partially see through my eyelids. The room, however, became my actual bedroom and I became aware somehow(at the time I thought it was a usual exit somehow).

I then decided to fall through the floor until I reached the bottom floor and then I though, hey let's ascend.. So I ascended back to my bedroom and then  remembering my last lessons about belief and trust in these dimensions I flew out of my window for the very first time!

Many times before my window has kind of been an obstacle and made me fall asleep again, but this time I just remembered my lessons of belief in your will and actions.

As I flew out of my window I started to feel a bit relieved and happy as usual, and then started to ascend. Weird thing is the landscape turned into my old neighborhood when I flew out the window and started to ascend towards the sky(I didn't realize this at the time, but afterwards I know that I had somehow exited in the dream, I was aware of everything but not the fact that the dream was a dream..). Usually my OBEs before has lasted 10-45 seconds until I somehow loose consciousness. This time I remebered that lesson of belief and how it affected my last exit and I felt that this time could last forever because of my faith in it. As I ascended the landscape became smaller like looking from an airplane, amazing. Realizing I couldn't do much up there besides watch a miniature of the landscape I descended..

I then managed to shift my astral form a bit, which I have never done before, but this time belief was an ingredient. I didn't think much more about the shift and went on the flying through the nighborhood. It seemed to be summer, but it is winter in reality... I flew around seeing a lot of people in this sunny beautiful day. Most didn't notice me which made sense. I just kept flying feeling 100% in control and flying around this place. People seemed very happy for some reason. This dream later changed appearance even though I didn't realize it was a dream completely(eventhough I was completely aware..). Cities from reality started blending into this neighborhood and different landscapes for a moment, and for a moment I thought I might have exited my body for good since I started seeing a lot of happy people how seemed familiar and parts of my life started playing before me in this dream, but it didn't really matter to me I was excited. Then I was in my neighborhood again, without any blending of cities and stuff, and I landed on ground and started walking and felt how strong gravity was and the belief of it. I got someone to notice me but I scared the person off for some reason.

I then tried flying but the belief of gravity was strong. I then remembered to have faith and successfully erased gravity and started flying to my old home to check what people was doing inside, but then I started waking up. Not because I lost conscious, but because people inside the  house made loud noises! The lessons of my past OBE made this astral projection last until physical sound woke me up! I achieved so many things because of that lesson of belief and look forward to future projections. However I can only exit when opportunities randomly present themselves, but I know how to take these opportunities. Time  duration felt like 5-10 minutes or and hour. Time was different there, IRL 3 hours had passed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6